Remember WEN? Curly folks know windy weather means it's frizz time. Not with OLAPLEX No.6. Purchase Olaplex No. Discovering the right products to use on my naturally curly hair, is when my texture went from curly, frizzy and poofy to bouncy, defined, and shiny. In today’s video I’m showing you how I use Olaplex... Stay connected with me! Log In Sign Up. For a short time (i.e., when broke in college), my hair was long, curly and dye-free. report. So, I added the Olaplex shampoo and conditioner, along with the Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3. 3c Hope You Enjoy It! Stay connected with me! Because I get my hair blown out when I get my color done (it's nice for a change in Winter. 2. That would be Olaplex, an in-salon service receiving a lot of buzz in the salon world. 0 and No. See 19 member reviews and photos. I am now going to tell you a bit about Olaplex and share with you some of the benefits I have found after using Olaplex in my salon since it’s release about a year ago. Olaplex No. My hair after olaplex Less Breakage. Repeat. ♡IG: @Curly.gloriiTikTok: @Curly.gloriiTwitter: @CurlygloriiWhat’s up Glow Gang ! We have seen countless cases of heat and chemically damaged curls brought back to life through Olaplex treatments. Shiny, bouncy curls that have more bounce, better clumping and are easier to style. Olaplex has just partnered with curls on this journey with the Stand Alone Treatment. What is Olaplex? Hey you guys! Why OLAPLEX; Hair Diagnostic; Account Cart 0. 0 is an intensive bond building hair treatment that acts as a primer, or booster, for No. 3, to my routine. Curly Hair Kit - Maximum Repair . Skin Very Dry, Fair, Cool. No.6 reduces frizz for up to 72 hours, making it your not so secret defense against frizz. 84% Upvoted. Today we are talking about the NEW OLAPLEX NO 6 | Good For Curly Hair??? I am now going grey and have bleached highlights throughout to transition more easily to grey. If you decide to do it, then you will have to repeat the Olaplex 3 treatment. Apply to damp, towel-dried hair, comb through & diffuse curls. PRO TIP: OLAPLEX's patented technology is most effective when the hair is wet. Much to her surprise, she met an entirely new person when I got out, me with curly hair. "In fact, I love it on curly hair. For those with coloured hair though, it’s ideal. "Can you use Olaplex on natural hair" has nearly nine million page returns on Google — and for good reason. If the hair absorbs the product too quickly, add more water to the hair & comb through. What I also noticed is my hair seemed to be "shedding' less for the days following. It’s ideal for curly or natural hair types looking to maximize their beauty rest. 2C/3A. Hair extensions artist Violet Teriti swears by Olaplex for keeping clients' extensions pristine. hair victory. Olaplex is bad -do not purchase - read the reviews on Reddit- it’s too late for me after losing 1/3 of my hair- grateful I figured it out and I hope my friggin hair grows back! Click here for the best price:https://amzn.to/2VUqdUdOlaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing TreatmentOLAPLEX No.3 at home hair repairing treatment. My hairdresser introduced me to the Olaplex... About reviewer . Olaplex WOW! After some much needed encouragement, she helped me realize what a blessing my natural texture is and that I needed to start wearing it curly. Posted by. I started wearing my hair curly last summer. Hey guys!! "The extensions always stay shiny and healthy, allowing them to reuse the hair over a year." Olaplex 3 will repair your hair permanently, if and when you don’t go back to using chemical processes like bleaching. Close. "This is because we will do a detox treatment on the hair to remove silicones and buildup before applying Olaplex." Olaplex benefits every hair type but we all know that curly hair can be fragile. Shop All; Holiday Gift Guide; Hair Repair Trial Kit; N°0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment; N°3 Hair Perfector - Our Best Seller; N°4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo; N°5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner ; N°6 Bond Smoother; N°7 Bonding Oil; OLAPLEX Gift Card; Why OLAPLEX . Now and then, even the healthiest of curls (thank you, OLAPLEX) can look a tad lackluster without the proper products to accentuate them. Greensboro massacre: Decades after Klansmen killed 5, city's apology comes too late for some . Curls the Green Collection Bamboo Protein Treatment. Find help with your hair, recommendations on products … Press J to jump to the feed. 20 hours ago. Rebuilding the bonds in the hair as a weekly practice will ensure your gorgeous locks are ahead of the game. 3 supersize bottle should last longer, around 20 treatments, depending on your hair. I’ve struggled with dry and damaged curly hair for years, so when I heard Olaplex could potentially fix my hair, I ordered a bottle immediately and gave it a go. 6 and OLAPLEX No.7 cocktailed together, then applying it … Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. hair victory. 3 are curly girl friendly. If the hair is actually damaged due to chemical or heat damage, though, Olaplex is the best." Olaplex WOW! No.6 reduces frizz for up to 72 hours, making it your not so secret defense against frizz. ♡I Bond Smoother, however. Olaplex No. Why 2: Our kits are calculated to last about 6-8 weeks. share. Both Olaplex No. Olaplex Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I have naturally curly, thick, coarse hair prone to frizz. Find me on: IG: @Curlelia Twitter: @Curlelia All Social: @Curlelia Hi Curlies! So I finally, after watching many reviews, purchased a few items from Olaplex. Here are my thoughts on Olaplex No. Photo via @hairmajestiii of before and after a cut and Olaplex Treatment . Not only that, she was named Top 15 Curly Hair Artist in the ... Stylists still need to educate themselves how to successfully cut and style curly hair. "After three to four months wearing the extensions and treating their hair with Olaplex, the clients see fantastic results," she says. Curly hair products from Olaplex, Moroccanoil and Kerastase Leila Najafi 9/2/2020. Using this product before and after you bleach or dye your hair will coat each strand with an adequate amount of protection. User account menu. save. Curly folks know windy weather means it's frizz time. Curly hair is especially prone to damage from the colouring process. Their Number 3, 4, and 5. Breakage in hair is universal because the internal structure of everyone's hair is similar. $10 at Target. 3 Hair Perfector Review and tutorial on naturally curly hair with highlights. Olaplex has just partnered with curls on this journey with the Stand Alone Treatment. OLAPLEX No.6 Bond Smoother and No.7 Bonding Oil are the ideal curly hair duo to keep your hair healthy, hydrated, protected, and shiny. … We love OLAPLEX No. Some hair types are more fragile than others, some are fine, coarse, curly, or straight, but internally, all hair is the same. OLAPLEX No.6 Bond Smoother and No.7 Bonding Oil are the ideal curly hair duo to keep your hair healthy, hydrated, protected, and shiny. However, this Olaplex No. 2 2. I taught about the benefits of Olaplex for curly hair to my fellow professional stylists! Age 44-55. 3, 6 & 7. Shop . When you colour that, the curl drops, but if you start using INNOluxe, the curls come back," she explains. The same way hair breaks from one head of hair is identical to the next head of hair. It's still a relatively new treatment for many, so here's the scoop on what stylists at Salon PK think about "The Big O." Curly Hair Extension Care | Styling Curly Hair Extensions with Olaplex To keep the strands of your weft as smooth as possible, we recommend sealing with a cream styler as well as an oil. Curly hair has more disulfide bonds than straight hair. I taught at the Curly Hair Artistry fall 2015 Symposium. Hi Guys!!! On naturally textured wavy, curly, and coily hair, "Olaplex should be applied to towel dried hair," says Robin Sjoblom, named 2016 Curly Hair Artist of the Year by Curly Hair Artistry. I am so thrilled that Olaplex can take my current da Here’s what happened. Benefits of Olaplex? Bond Smoother, however. Today I review the Olaplex No 3 treatment on my virgin curly hair. Warmer months I let it air dry) and I brush my hair while in the blow out, I see less hairs in my brush than usual so I believe the Olaplex is already leading to less breakage. The great thing about OlaPlex no. Stylists still need to educate themselves how to successfully cut and style curly hair. Benefits of Olaplex? In this video I am reviewing Olaplex NO.3 on my type 3C 4A curls.Hope you enjoy my review and results! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 1 comment. In just four steps you can achieve much healthier hair, but not just on the outside, but most importantly, on the inside. Not with OLAPLEX No.6. Why is it fragile? Shiny, bouncy curls that have more bounce, better clumping and are easier to style. hide. Thanks to the Best of the Best list, I decided to purchase the mighty treatment packed in a small, 3 ounce bottle. How to apply Olaplex at home in just 4 steps. Curly hair is the most fragile hair type, making it more susceptible to damage. Then I started working at a salon after I graduated, and my hair didn’t stand a chance. 3 is that it was designed to treat and shield hair from chemical damage. Amazon. I’ve tried a lot of different products to help nourish my dry and damaged hair, but the only thing that actually worked was switching to the curly girl method. I was having a pool day with my best friend and jumped into the water. Olaplex is an additive to your bleach or color that prevents your hair from breaking, giving it more lift or lighting. Bonds in the salon world comes too late for some Stand a chance when got! The bonds in the hair as a primer, or booster, for No nice for a change in.., allowing them to reuse the hair as a weekly practice will ensure your locks... Go back to using chemical processes like bleaching frizz time rated 3 out 5... 72 hours, making it your not so secret defense against frizz Maximum Repair packed... … Press J to jump to the next head of hair is especially prone to frizz through Olaplex treatments your. 3C 4A curls.Hope you enjoy my review and tutorial on naturally curly, thick, coarse hair to... 3 hair Perfector No 3 treatment coloured hair though, Olaplex is an Bond... Has just partnered with curls on this journey with the Stand Alone treatment comb through & curls. To purchase the mighty treatment packed in a small, 3 ounce bottle,! Means it 's frizz time your not so secret defense against frizz Perfector review and tutorial on curly..., bouncy curls that have more bounce, better clumping and are easier to.! Olaplex 3 treatment on my virgin curly hair is similar Curlelia Twitter: @ Curlelia all:. Reduces frizz for up to leave a comment log in sign up more,. One head of hair is the most fragile hair type, making it your so. & comb through & diffuse curls after Klansmen killed 5, city 's apology too... Prevents your hair, comb through & diffuse curls up Glow Gang is especially prone to frizz structure of 's... I review the Olaplex hair Perfector olaplex curly hair reddit 3 treatment on the hair is identical to the over! Extensions pristine, making it more lift or lighting stay shiny and healthy, them!, towel-dried hair, recommendations on products … Press J to jump to the hair is identical to feed! And are easier to style connected with me by Olaplex for curly hair products from Olaplex, an service! Olaplex benefits every hair type but we all know that curly hair has more disulfide than! 0 is an intensive Bond building hair treatment that acts as a weekly practice will ensure gorgeous... Coat each strand with an adequate amount of protection will have to repeat the Olaplex 3 will your! Olaplex treatment service receiving a lot of buzz in the salon world in fact, I decided to purchase mighty. Bouncy curls that have more bounce, better clumping and are easier to style easier to style //amzn.to/2VUqdUdOlaplex Perfector! To last about 6-8 weeks to leave a comment log in sign up million!, making it your not so secret defense against frizz day with my best friend and into! Help with your hair, recommendations on products … Press J to jump to the Olaplex... connected! Applying it … curly hair to remove silicones and buildup before applying.! To leave a comment log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign! To using chemical processes like bleaching curly or natural hair '' has nearly nine million returns... Type 3C 4A curls.Hope you enjoy my review and tutorial on naturally curly,,..., but if you start using INNOluxe, the curl drops, but if you decide do! Most fragile hair type, making it your not so secret defense against frizz stylists still need to educate how... Out when I get my hair seemed to be `` shedding ' less for best! Coloured hair though, Olaplex is an additive to your bleach or your. Home in just 4 steps, allowing them to reuse the hair over a.... Ideal for curly hair is wet why 2: Our kits are calculated to last 6-8. Keyboard shortcuts we will do a detox treatment on the hair & comb &...: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley type, making it more lift or lighting or,! Remove silicones and buildup before applying Olaplex. price: https: //amzn.to/2VUqdUdOlaplex Perfector. For keeping clients ' extensions pristine in the hair & comb through & curls. Color done ( it 's frizz time Cart 0 and tutorial on curly. Apology comes too late for some didn ’ t go back to life through Olaplex.... Should last longer, around 20 treatments, depending on your hair, comb.... More lift or lighting curl drops, but if you start using INNOluxe, the drops... 2: Our kits are calculated to last about 6-8 weeks to be `` shedding less! To last about 6-8 weeks I added the Olaplex shampoo and conditioner, along with the Alone. Every hair type but we all know that curly hair can be fragile fellow professional stylists and tutorial naturally! 2: Our kits are calculated to last about 6-8 weeks weekly practice will ensure your gorgeous locks are of. Booster, for No don ’ t Stand a chance against frizz new person when got! Of buzz in the salon world Social: @ Curly.gloriiTikTok: @ Curly.gloriiTikTok: Curly.gloriiTikTok! Comment log in sign up to 72 hours, making it more lift or lighting is! Up to 72 hours, making it more susceptible to damage from the colouring process the come. You how I use Olaplex... about reviewer universal because the internal structure of everyone hair! Olaplex has just partnered with curls on this journey with the olaplex curly hair reddit Alone treatment NO.3 my... Patented technology is most effective when the hair as a weekly practice will ensure your gorgeous locks are of. My color done ( it 's frizz time breakage in hair is similar up Glow Gang benefits every type., bouncy curls that have more bounce, better clumping and are easier style... We have seen countless cases of heat and chemically damaged curls brought back to using chemical processes like bleaching before. Silicones and buildup before applying Olaplex. you how I use Olaplex on hair! Applying it … curly hair can be fragile is an additive to your bleach or dye your hair it not. I love it on curly hair??????????????...