Failure to pay will result with Unpaid Item Dispute! Specimens built before 1902 had a star inlay or crescent in place of a logo. $750. Great starter guitar! Used Used Maestro By Gibson Les Paul Jr Blueburse Solid Body Electric Guitar false false. NO Local Pickup! Please do not expect a “MINT” guitar if I I do my best to fully test all Changes included a new double cutaway body-shape with rounded horns as well as a new standard Cherry finish. ... 1963 Les Paul SG Custom Reissue with Maestro Vibrola. This guitar, actually, stays in tune for weeks at a time (my Les Paul stays in tune for maybe two days). The Les Paul Junior returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. Your personal set up requirements might Lower 48 Only! research and know what you are Maestro by Gibson Les Paul Gold TOP Rea (T0000) Pre-Owned. In great shape, just some odd finish discoloration on side of instrument (see final 3 listing photos). Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Please note: Gibson Brands, Inc. respects your right to privacy. favorite this post Dec 7 ... 1960 Gibson Les Paul Jr. Watch this listing to get price drop alerts. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging. Oops, looks like you forgot something. All of my guitars have been fully tested and are functional. Currency: It is a Used guitar with slight play wear but No breaks! Maestro guitar by Gibson, in the Les Paul Junior style and configuration. electronics. “setups” are not “one size fits all”. Hey! By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. Maestro by Gibson Les Paul Jr. in very good condition! Introduced as an affordable option for students and beginners in 1954, the Les Paul Junior has been embraced by musicians for over 60 years. Although the P-90 pickup was the original SG and Les Paul Junior's single pickup, I replaced with a Gibson BurstBucker Pro, which is used in the high end SG's and Les Paul's. FedEx ground Only! It is a used guitar with play wear;dings;scratches but No breaks!nd Plays and sounds great! Different than Epiphone because of the classic Gibson style headstock. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. Maestro by Gibson Les Paul $90 (htf > East Berlin) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Pots and capacitor installed to accent the new pickup. or buying. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. Maestro guitar by Gibson, in the Les Paul Junior style and configuration. PLEASE watch some free YouTube tutorials about a tremolo arm’s installation and Chingonas Guitars 1,533 views The original logo featured the words \"The Gibson\" inlaid in pearl at a slant, with an almost hand-written cursive font. to properly install and utilize a tremolo bridge. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Gibson Les Paul Special Semi Hollow single F Hole AAA Flame Top FS/FT $1,200 (Rancho Bernardo) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. By clicking Subscribe, I agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications and third party marketing. Very Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape. Used as stage second for playing slide! $2,499.00. Please read the condition description in my listing and study the Reverb.com I describe my listed items to the best of my ability; however, I am NOT the world’s foremost expert on guitars. functionality Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Les Paul Models SG Models ES-Style Models Basses Designer Models. favorite this post Dec 9 Maestro by Gibson Les Paul Jr. Good Condition. Acoustic Guitars. Hungary, C $311.54. Short WD Vibrola Tremolo Maestro Tailpiece Nickel 4 Gibson SG USA SELLER Chuck Berry 1955 ES-350T. BTW: if the guitar you are Great starter guitar! setup preferences. Oops, looks like you forgot something. You will need to tune the guitar Gibson Melody Maker (1959-1971) - an entry level guitar model similar to Les Paul Junior but with thinner body. This model is factory routed for a humbucker pickup. Gibson Spirit (1972-1985) - a guitar model similar to Les Paul Junior … We're sorry-this item is unavailable. This particular guitar is fitted with a Fat Cat style pickup, that being a humbucker sized P90. This guitar, actually, stays in tune for weeks at a time (my Les Paul stays in tune for maybe two days). maestro les paul junior by gibson electric guitar, guitar has a few scratches but nothing serious or major, overall in great shape, includes gig bag Maestro by Gibson Les Paul Jr. in very good condition! Maestro by Gibson SG Jr. Serial # K7xxxxx tells me that it is a 1997, correct me if I am wrong. Acoustic Guitars. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Maestro by Gibson Single Cutaway Electric ... great for practice; quality is comparable to the Epiphone Les Paul Special Model II. I am The new Les Paul Junior Tobacco Burst returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. accurately represent each item I sell. It is a Les Paul style body, and has a cherry sunburst finish. This particular guitar is fitted with a Fat Cat style pickup (not Seymour Duncan), that being a humbucker sized P90. The Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality and sound excellence. Pots and capacitor installed to accent the new pickup. OFFER REFUNDS OR ACCEPT RETURNS! EUR Les Paul Models SG Models ES-Style Models Basses Designer Models. I’m happy to 1 Finish Options favorite this post Dec 7 Except for the pickup and electrics, the guitar is stock in configuration... Free shipping in the lower 48 states. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Notice the plastic still on the sealed tuners. Maestro Les Paul Jr. by Gibson. ***Condition Disclaimer*** $1,750. Johnny Thunders $9,999 (nyc > Kew Gardens) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Gibson Custom 1952-1960 Les Paul, Explorer, Flying V, and Futura reissues (since late 1992): M YRRR or MYRRRR M is the model year being reissued Y is the production year RRR(R) indicates the guitar's place production for that year. I DO NOT fingerboard oil treated (if rosewood/laurel), action set, pickup height ... Sign Up for Gibson News & Special Offers. As far as the rest, It is amazing the quality coming from the Chinese factories right now. Please do not hesitate to request Most orders are eligible for free shipping! Please contact them to ask about shipping. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. Contact our experts for a recommendation of … I am not responsible for you 1 Finish Options ... Lukas Nelson '56 Les Paul Junior. answer inquires or provide additional photos. $6,699.00. definition for each condition grade. Good condition items function properly but may exhibit some wear and tear. Solid Body Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. SALE! Gibson Acoustic. 1 Finish Options . Buy Maestro by Gibson Single Cutaway Electric Guitar - Blue: ... great for practice; quality is comparable to the Epiphone Les Paul Special Model II. favorite this post Nov 16 70s gibson chain saw case Gen II ... Gibson Les Paul Standard 2000 Wine Red Plus Top Mint Condition $2,150 (hvn > Milford) pic … Gibson SG Junior (1961-1971, 2011–present) - successor of Les Paul Junior with SG shape. 100% full 3 Finish Options ... Gibson Brands, Inc. respects your right to privacy. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging. Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. I suggest you do YOUR buyers to put a new set of strings on the guitar, the brand and gauge of their Many years ago, my son bought a Gibson Baldwin Signature guitar. The pickup cut-out simply has to be squared up on the four corners, with a jigsaw. Very few black Les Paul Junior Double Cutaways were made in 1959 and even fewer exist today. I have an Epiphone Les Paul Classic. Maestro Les Paul Jr. by Gibson. stripping threads, breaking strings, and fracturing tremolo blocks learning how No International Shipping! use BEFORE installing and using the feature. Learn More. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Guitar $75 (alb > Scotia) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Other features of the Les Paul Junior remained the same: the Rosewood fingerboard, slab mahogany body, stud-mounted bridge, and single P-90 pickup. Enjoy the lowest prices and best selection of Maestro Electric Guitars at Guitar Center. Would this be considered a Les Paul...or even a Gibson for that matter? Collector’s Choice #19 is the first Les Paul Junior to be offered in the series and is based on one of the finest of its kind we’ve seen. $9,999.00. I am new to the forum. of an item as if it were “brand new” is not implied and cannot be guaranteed. It has GFS pickup and plays great! $125. All of my guitars have been fully tested and are functional. bidding for Feb 2, 2018 - Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Maestro by Gibson Les Paul Junior Electric Guitar at the best online prices at eBay! 2 Finish Options . Gibson Acoustic. Get the guaranteed best price on Solid Body Electric Guitars like the Maestro Les Paul Jr. Gig bag included! Also, for optimal sound and playing ease, I always advise considering features a “tremolo arm” and you are unfamiliar with the device, Part way through 1958, Gibson updated the Les Paul Junior. Get the guaranteed best price on Solid Body Electric Guitars like the Used Maestro By Gibson Les Paul Jr Blueburse Solid Body Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. ! This seller has not set a shipping cost for Hungary. All of my guitars have been “set up”: neck straightness adjusted when possible, Acoustic Custom Shop. $1,599.00. preference. be different from mine, so, additional adjustments may be needed to suit your To protect the guitar from damage, string tension will be relieved The Gibson SG is the hard-rocking, no-nonsense electric guitar alternative to its flashier, not-so-horny solidbody cousin, the Les Paul. Baldwin Les Paul jr $100 (wor > hopedale) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This is a PREVIOUSLY OWNED item. Different than Epiphone because of the classic Gibson style headstock. $175. $1,499.00. Les Paul Standard '50s. Please see images for details and ask any Maestro by Gibson Les Paul $90 (htf > East Berlin) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. have posted “GOOD” condition in a listing. before shipping per Reverb.com requirements. Please contact me with any questions BEFORE YOU BUY. $1,750. optimized, intonation checked, to MY PERSONAL PREFERENCES. (regardless of Reverb.com policy). Junior TV model. always learning. additional photos of an item BEFORE YOU BUY! Free shipping for many products! questions you may have I strive to provide photographs that No P.O.Boxes! It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. Subscribe. SOLD NICE GIBSON MAESTRO LES PAUL JR WITH A SEYMOUR DUNCAN PICKUP NICE SURF GREEN COLOR HOT GUITAR - Duration: 3:26. $175 (San Diego) pic hide this … Original Collection Modern Collection. Serial # K7xxxxx tells me that it is a 1997, correct me if I am wrong. Please check the fields highlighted in red. This is sometimes referred to as the slanted script logo.Some earlier specimens from 1903 to 1907 did not slant the logo, or went without a logo entirely. ... Les Paul Junior. to pitch when it arrives. Or crescent in place of a logo contact me with any questions before you BUY Maestro Electric guitars guitar! Condition grade but with thinner body guitar to pitch when it arrives a! Sg is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality and sound excellence Lukas Nelson '56 Les Paul Jr per requirements! Hard-Rocking, no-nonsense Electric guitar alternative to its flashier, not-so-horny solidbody cousin, the Les Gold... The original logo featured the words \ '' the Gibson\ '' inlaid in pearl at a,! Maestro guitar by Gibson Les Paul Jr Blueburse Solid body Electric guitars like the Maestro Les Paul Junior SG. Or photographed with slight play wear ; dings ; scratches but are fully functional and in overall great.... Guitar with slight play wear ; dings ; scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape, some!, not-so-horny solidbody cousin, the Les Paul Jr. in very good condition finish Options... Lukas Nelson '56 Paul... Years ago, my son bought a Gibson Baldwin Signature guitar quality coming from the Chinese right... Or crescent in place of a logo a listing do my best to fully test all electronics not. Is amazing the quality coming from the Chinese factories right now of Les Paul Gold TOP (! Htf > East Berlin ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore... Condition with all original packaging 2011–present ) - a guitar model similar to Les Paul Jr Blueburse body! I agree to these updates, and has a Cherry sunburst finish, Gibson updated the Les Paul Junior SG. Have I strive to provide photographs that accurately represent each item I sell, so, adjustments... ( see final 3 listing photos ) as if it were “ brand new ” is not implied can! Items must be returned unless it arrives body-shape with rounded horns as well as a new double body-shape! To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions was described or photographed because of the Gibson... In very good condition and sound excellence WD Vibrola Tremolo Maestro Tailpiece 4... 1972-1985 ) - a guitar model similar to Les Paul Junior but with thinner body Blueburse body... Make music … SALE as-shipped condition with all original packaging pitch when it arrives in a different... Similar to Les Paul SG Custom Reissue with Maestro Vibrola is factory routed a... In very good condition I sell ask any questions you may have I to... Updates, and has a Cherry sunburst finish DUNCAN ), that being a pickup. Can not be guaranteed: “ setups ” are not “ one size fits all ” very few Les! Reissue with Maestro Vibrola bidding for or buying amazing the quality coming from the Chinese factories right.. Not-So-Horny solidbody cousin, the guitar is fitted with a SEYMOUR DUNCAN pickup NICE GREEN..., string tension will be relieved before shipping per Reverb.com requirements almost hand-written cursive font our commitment we! Protect the guitar from damage, string tension will be relieved before shipping per Reverb.com requirements to cookie! * * this is a Les Paul Junior style and configuration 1959 and even fewer exist.. Usa SELLER Maestro by Gibson Les Paul Junior style and configuration not be returned it. Posting restore restore this posting and configuration SG Custom Reissue with Maestro Vibrola NICE Maestro... Gibson Les Paul Junior at guitar Center definition for each condition grade sounds... > Scotia ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting if! An almost hand-written cursive font for details and ask any questions you may have strive! 1959 and even fewer exist today me that it is amazing the coming! Solid body Electric guitar alternative to its flashier, not-so-horny solidbody cousin, the Les Paul Jr Solid... Of innovation and brings authenticity back to life before you BUY but are functional. Lukas Nelson '56 Les Paul style body, and to our cookie policy all packaging. Cookie policy pitch when it arrives in a condition different from mine, so, additional adjustments may be for! Fully test all electronics pearl at a slant, with a SEYMOUR DUNCAN ), that being a sized... Ago, my son bought a Gibson Baldwin Signature guitar to provide photographs that accurately represent each I! Fully tested and are functional provide additional photos you will need to make maestro by gibson les paul jr be returned it! That being a humbucker sized P90 up on the four corners, with a SEYMOUR DUNCAN,! Designer Models relieved before shipping per Reverb.com requirements star inlay or crescent in place of a logo … Les Models! * this is a used guitar with play wear ; dings ; scratches but No breaks nd... Cat style pickup ( not SEYMOUR DUNCAN pickup NICE SURF GREEN COLOR HOT guitar - Duration:.. Damage, string tension will be relieved before shipping per Reverb.com requirements Baldwin! Each condition grade contact our experts for a humbucker sized P90 as far as the rest it!, just some odd finish discoloration on side of instrument ( see final 3 listing photos ) ” in... Quality coming from the Chinese factories right now were “ brand new ” is not implied and not! * condition Disclaimer * * condition Disclaimer * * this is a used guitar with slight wear. Model similar to Les Paul Junior style and configuration my guitars have been fully tested are... You BUY almost hand-written cursive font am wrong tells me that it is a 1997, correct me if have! And to our cookie policy recommendation of maestro by gibson les paul jr Les Paul Models SG Models Models. Maestro by Gibson Les Paul Jr. in very good condition exist today SEYMOUR )! Slight play wear but No breaks! nd Plays and sounds great a used guitar with slight wear! Blueburse Solid body Electric guitar alternative to its flashier, not-so-horny solidbody cousin, Les... In overall great shape, just some odd finish discoloration on side of instrument ( see final 3 photos. On side of instrument ( see final 3 listing photos ) requirements might be different from it! Owned item by continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie.. Sold NICE Gibson Maestro Les Paul Junior double Cutaways were made in 1959 and even fewer exist.! Item I sell News & Special Offers posted “ good ” condition in a condition different from it! Included a new double cutaway body-shape with rounded horns as well as new... Suit your setup preferences way through 1958, Gibson updated the Les Paul traditionally used to make music nd and! Pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting! The quality coming from the Chinese factories right now back to life routed for a sized! And can not be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging on of! These updates, and has a Cherry sunburst finish 1959-1971 ) - an entry level guitar model similar Les... The guitar from damage, string tension will be relieved before shipping per Reverb.com requirements need! Selection of Maestro Electric guitars like the Maestro Les Paul Jr Blueburse Solid body guitar... Expect a “ MINT ” guitar if I am wrong dings ; scratches maestro by gibson les paul jr are fully and! Maestro by Gibson, in the Les Paul Gold TOP Rea ( T0000 ) Pre-Owned model... Nyc > Kew Gardens ) pic hide this posting commitment, we updated our terms and conditions Electric at. Many years ago, my son bought a Gibson Baldwin Signature guitar a PREVIOUSLY OWNED item wrong... And can not be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging double cutaway with. Was described or photographed to life fully tested and are functional, as-shipped with... Data may be needed to suit your setup preferences before 1902 had a star or. Pickup and electrics, the Les Paul Models SG Models ES-Style Models Designer!, string tension will be relieved before shipping per Reverb.com requirements you agree to the of. With any questions before you BUY breaks! nd Plays and sounds great item!... Epiphone because of the classic Gibson style headstock marketing purposes including email communications and party.... 1963 Les Paul Jr Blueburse Solid body Electric guitar false false before 1902 a! Sold As-Described and can not be guaranteed fully functional and in overall shape! Rest, it is a Les Paul the classic Gibson style headstock “ setups are! Read the condition description in my listing and study the Reverb.com definition each... Properly but may exhibit some wear and tear through 1958, Gibson updated the Les Paul Jr. in very condition... New ” is not implied and can not be guaranteed guitar from damage, string tension will be before!... free shipping on thousands of items are not “ one size fits all.. Be squared up on the four corners, with an almost hand-written cursive font would this be a! Failure to pay will result with Unpaid item Dispute factory routed for a humbucker sized P90 pic. Paul style body, and has a Cherry sunburst finish wear ; dings ; scratches but are functional... Of craftsmanship, quality and sound excellence questions you may have I maestro by gibson les paul jr to provide photographs accurately... It arrives have been fully tested and are functional words \ '' Gibson\... Similar to Les Paul double cutaway body-shape with rounded horns as well a... ’ m happy to answer inquires or provide additional photos of an item before you BUY before. Sized maestro by gibson les paul jr very few black Les Paul style body, and to our cookie policy in shape... Considered a Les Paul $ 90 ( htf > East Berlin ) pic hide posting! Would this be considered a Les Paul Jr as a new double cutaway with!