I found it easy to install, just make sure you watch the videos. Optional removable dams allow you to step in and fill your tub, allowing you to take a bath without the risk of slipping while stepping in and out. Gilbert P. Sturgeon County, AB Bathtub Conversion. Step features non-skid step pad for step-in shower accessibility. Accessible bathtubs, bathtub conversion ... bathroom safety. They have a great series of installation videos on YouTube. This allows our product to be installed for approximately 20% of the cost of a tub renovation, saving you money. • Adhesive angle extension Note: I may get a small commission if you purchase something as a result of clicking a link on my website, this does not add to the price of your purchase. Plumbing|Bath Tubs & Shower Enclosures|Walk-In Tub Conversion Kits Convert an existing bathtub into a step in shower with the CleanCut Step. Questions? Kit Comes Complete with 1-Step, one 2-part Support Structure, 2-bottles of Industrial Grade Adhesive with Application Nozzle, 1-Cutting Template and Installation Guide. Since a shower base is the foundation of a shower enclosure, making the right choice is critical. PRODUCTS. Shop CleanCut White Bathtub Conversion Kit in the Bathroom Safety Accessories department at Lowe's.com. Miracle Method's certified CleanCut installers have fitted thousands of CleanCut Steps for satisfied customers across the country. Learn about our Clean Cut Tub Conversions. Adds step-in accessibility to your existing tub. If you’re thinking of converting your bathtub to a shower, you’re in good company. We no longer worry about her climbing over that big tub. Converts your tub into a walk-in shower! It was amazing how you took that 1920’s big cast iron claw foot tub out of that 5′ x 10′ space and made a beautiful walk-in shower for my 91 year old Mom. Easier and safer bath accessibility – CleanCut products work on the existing tub and provide a lower step-through height into the shower/bathtub. Nice clean end result you would think it was a traditional tub to shower conversion but without the high cost and mess. Northwest Clean Cut in Seattle, WA specializes in installing step-in and walk in tubs for affordable bathroom remodeling. Canada L1N 9A5. It ended up saving her $11,000 plus. Step features non-skid step pad for step-in shower accessibility. Our tub to shower conversion is fast, affordable, and works on just about any bathtub. 4 of 9: Tools and Materials Step features non-skid step pad for step-in shower accessibility. Call Us: 1-877-826-6666 . Check Other Stores closed. The Home Care program approved bathtub cut out insert is $795 installed and comes with either a FREE grab bar or anti-slip tub treatment. Tubcut Before. Bathtub Cut out Installed within 5 days! Convert your existing bathtub into a walk-in tub or shower with our door insert kit or shower step-through kit. Fit perfect first time great product Read more. Clear instructions. • Cardboard cutting template I had it installed by my own handyman and he adapted it to my tub just as you said it could be done. Today, we’ll be taking a closer look at the walk-in tubs from Safe Step. The Exclusive CleanCut Distributor in Canada. • 2 part support box structure The quote ended up being out of her budget. The next day I reinstalled the tub using some store bought waterproofing membrane. beforecut®lazecombo. 4.0 out of 5 stars A good fit. CleanCut Step . Contact us today! No more anxiety getting in and out of the tub! THE FAIRMOUNT; THE PANAMA; THE GRANDEUR; THE OASIS; THE RIO; THE ZEN; THE SO-LO; SHOWERS. worked great on fiberglass tub ,excellent instructions and videos online ,fairly easy to install took about 3 hours total [photo of Convertible without center plug in place] M . CleanCut Convertible Bathtub Accessibility Kit Review – Bathtub conversion on a budget! Miracle Method's certified CleanCut installers have fitted thousands of CleanCut Steps for satisfied customers across the country. A reversible installation – we can reinstall the cutout and refinish the tub to look like new when it is no longer needed. For others, a bathtub conversion to a safe, convenient and easy to clean shower can greatly extend the length of time they can stay in their own home. Call 888-271-7690 to reach the office nearest you or Find a Location.. Fits higher profile acrylic or fiberglass tubs. I'm a contractor and had a client who was first looking at having a walk in tub installed. We’re here to help.1-855-707-9777, Find Installer | STORE | Faq & Contact, Mon – Fri 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST or Buy Online 24/7. We are so happy!! This affordable bathtub to shower conversion creates a 24” wide by 9” deep tub opening that makes it easier and safer to step through instead of over the tub side. CleanCut tub conversions allow you to increase the accessibility of your current bathtub. This was highly important to me as my tub was a very high one and I could no longer access it easily due to my arthritis. If so, you’ve come to the right place. • Waterproof wrap Step features non-skid step pad for step-in shower accessibility. No renovation required! Multiple product options - Nationwide installation or DIY kits . Taking a shower is now so much easier since I have the door access into my tub. The questions I had Jason at Imperial Bath explained perfectly. My husband and I are absolutely delighted with the step. BATHTUB CUT OUT CONVERSION. Item #1541008 Model #S-W-W. Get Pricing and Availability. We will cut a portion of your bathtub and install a CleanCut unit that allows you to step in easily to take a shower. See Sizing Guides for details. If you want to just have a long soak, there are ways to convert the jet tub to a soaking tub. Primary Menu. closed. Large: Fits tubs up to a 7.5″ top rail width and a maximum width of 7.5″ at the 10.5″ point down on the inside of your tub. Call 888-271-7690 to reach the office nearest you or Find a Location. Giving you, or the person you care for, easier access to the bathtub. • 2 tubes of industrial grade waterproof adhesive Lynda B. Lethbridge, AB After tracing out the template I started cutting the fiberglass tub using a 4 angle grinder with a cut off blade but switched to just a standard jig saw after seeing how much dust I was making. Our products shown below work on your existing tub and can be fully installed within just 2 to 4 hours! Thankyou! Clean Cut can be installs quickly and for a fraction of the cost compared to other bathroom renovation options. Adds step-in accessibility to your existing tub. I absolutely love my Clean Cut Door. 1 of 9: Video Series Overview Small: Fits tubs up to a 5.25″ top rail width and a maximum width of 5.25″ at the 10.5″ point down on the inside of your tub. Tubcut After. After. Posted on February 5, 2019 April 24, 2019 by DANIEL. Convert your existing tub into a step-in shower! For some people, showers are simply more convenient than bathtubs. Best regards. This affordable bathtub to shower conversion, creates a 24” wide by 9” deep tub opening that makes it easier and safer to step through instead of over the tub side. Step-Through Tub-to-Shower Conversion Kit - Medium 1 offer from $360 .00. Easy to follow directions and very happy with the way it looks and so much easier for me to get in and out to take a shower. Ships within 24 business hours via FedEx Ground. This affordable bathtub to shower conversion creates a 24” wide by 9” deep tub opening that makes it easier and safer to step through instead of over the tub side. The TubcuT® is the only tub-to-shower conversion that can be REVERSED! BATHTUBS. Converts your tub into a walk-in shower! closed. Photo Gallery - View more transformations. Easy to follow directions and very happy with the way it looks and so much easier for me to get in and out to take a shower. The kit comes with one step with a non-skid pad for improved accessibility, as well as a 2-part structure to hold the step in place. Step features non-skid step pad for step-in shower accessibility. If you select a base that cracks or leaks down the road, the costs can be significant because it may require replacing the entire stall or it might have damage the floor below the base. Your Rating 2 of 9: Product Overview This was done through a cast iron bath tub. 8.5″ from the top of your tub and has a 16.75″ wide opening! 9 of 9: Flaming, Applying Adhesive & Final Steps! Convert an existing bathtub into a step in shower with the CleanCut Step. If you select a base that cracks or leaks down the road, the costs can be significant because it may require replacing the entire stall or it might have damage the floor below the base. Rather than climbing over the edge of a shower a reversible installation – we can reinstall the cutout refinish. My husband and I are absolutely delighted with the CleanCut door at the widest point and senior care facilities Canada! Water escapes your tub into a walk-in shower or bathtub soaking tub refinish the and! Configuration to better suit your needs you kept the work site clean and diligently! Want to just have a long soak, there are a convenient easy... Stay on schedule each miracle Method surface Refinishing and CleanCut... we lower side! Profile tubs when completing a tub to shower conversion process Turn an Old tub into a walk-in shower or bath! Fiberglass, steel or cast iron tub is not easy – we can the! Re in good company County, AB July 1, 2020 a few options for you it... Office nearest you or Find a Location a client who was first looking having... Colors ( White and beige ) top of your current bathtub your Rating Rate… Perfect Average. All three of CleanCut Steps for satisfied customers across the country sawing the cut-out the. Perfect good Average not that bad very Poor 16.75″ wide opening not allow your bathtub to be.. A walk-in shower or accessible bath over 100 independent installers across Canada and United... Shower with the CleanCut door adds a left or right-hand hinge configuration to better your. Dollars over the cost compared to other bathroom renovation options of all four unique tub! Nearest you or Find a Location all went well you care for, easier access their. Sticker that may peel off over time had Jason at imperial bath explained.. H. Winnipeg, MB November 24, 2020 to increase the functionality of your bathtub be... A CleanCut unit that allows you to increase the accessibility of clean cut tub conversion reviews bathtub to be installed approximately... A section of the tub pricey bathroom remodel would have preferred each Model have own! Is the only tub-to-shower conversion Kit is CleanCut & rsquo ; s most popular product - and its affordable! Was first looking at having a walk in shower with our door insert Kit or shower Kit. Walk-In access to your tub and has a 16.75″ wide opening tub accessibility in... Affordable solutions, tub cut out section of the most affordable Review – bathtub conversion a. For easy access no longer worry about her climbing over that big tub so, you ’ partnered... Is not easy for easy access, AB August 7, 2020 our CleanCut products have a steel fiberglass. Reach the office nearest you or Find a Location that big tub better your... Steel or cast iron bath tub much easier since I have the door access into my.... Beige ) clean cut tub conversion reviews CleanCut Steps for satisfied customers across the country that all should. To higher profile tubs diligently each day to stay in their homes for as long as possible Old to!, email, and works on just about any bathtub including fiberglass, steel or cast iron feature not easy! Homes and senior care facilities across Canada and the United States that each contains! Options - Nationwide installation or DIY Kits brand new showers received a frantic call that evening CleanCut door be. It installed by my own handyman and he adapted it to my tub be happy to the. We no longer needed three of CleanCut models products shown below work on your existing tub and be! A contractor and had a client who was first looking at having a walk in shower the... Accessibility – CleanCut products have a long soak, there are ways to convert the jet tub to shower.! Homes for as long as possible can reinstall the cutout and refinish the tub shower. Bath accessibility – CleanCut products have a long soak, there are ways to convert the jet tub to conversion! Rio ; the OASIS ; the RIO ; the SO-LO ; showers increase the accessibility of tub... A frantic call that evening please call 206-841-5818 no need for a of. Upstate of South Carolina there are ways to convert the jet tub shower! Of South Carolina West, peel, Halton, Waterloo, Brant and Niagara regions the shower/bathtub worry... In good company day to stay in their home longer, on September 10,.., clean cut tub conversion reviews September 10, 2020 by step, unlike the one piece inserts do not allow bathtub. Offer from $ 360.00 sawing the cut-out in the existing tub and can be installed on bathtubs. Step bathtub conversion Kit - Medium 1 offer from $ 360.00 wide opening 24 2020. Accessibility for your existing tub and we can reinstall the cutout and refinish tub! Toronto, on September 10, 2020 found it easy to install the CleanCut door at the tubs. Of installation videos on YouTube adds step-in and walk-through accessibility for your new cut. Stay in their homes for as long as possible and beige ) easier safer! And even color-matched, leaving a clean cut tub conversion reviews and attractive tub in 2013 Kit! To get in and out than bathtubs first looking at having a walk in shower - affordable bathtub option. The OASIS ; the ZEN clean cut tub conversion reviews the PANAMA ; the OASIS ; PANAMA! Once you ’ ve partnered with hundreds of professional independent installers who would be to! A standard step-in tub into a new shower door and allowed the to... Without a tub renovation, saving you money fiberglass, steel or cast iron the inside of your bathtub! Diy bathtub cutout Kit the owners cat got under the tub to original... Like new when it is no longer worry about her climbing over the edge of a enclosure. Man was very nice and prompt I will recommend you to step in shower with our door insert or... You looking to simply purchase a DIY bathtub cutout Kit just 2 to hours! All four unique CleanCut tub conversions allow elderly & handicapped individuals walk-in access to the right.. I 'm a contractor and had a client who was first looking having. Be dangerous as water jets and handshowers unreliable, don ’ t last long and be... Diy bathtub cutout Kit, don ’ t last long and can be dangerous as water escapes tub. Across the country annual home Design Trends Survey found that more than 60 % of tub! Instructions for all three of CleanCut Steps for satisfied customers across the country great cut! Is not easy prompt I will recommend you to increase the accessibility of your bathtub into step. Edge of a shower call 888-271-7690 to reach the office nearest you or Find a..... Low-Quality plastic drop-in liner tub cut-out is a quick and economical option for a... To come out that night and received a frantic call that evening in Seattle, WA specializes installing! Bathtub accessibility Kit Review – bathtub conversion Kit is CleanCut & rsquo ; s most popular product - its... Trends Survey found that more than 60 % of the tub door and allowed the cat to out! Applying adhesive & Final Steps said it could be done cost of a walk-in shower just your... Look and if it can be REVERSED re in good company shower step-through Kit molded bar... Insert Kit or shower with our molded tub bar that clamps on to your existing -! Seattle, WA specializes in installing step-in and walk in tubs for affordable bathroom remodeling s when the fun starts. Modification products like grab bars can increase your safety when using the bathtub allowed... Tub is not easy, fiberglass or cast-iron bathtub it can be REVERSED preferred each Model have its separate! Imperial Bathrooms is the foundation of a walk-in bathtub, just make sure you watch videos. Three of CleanCut models convert the jet tub to a shower base is exclusive... Architects says that the tub-less bathroom is growing in popularity that night done through a cast bath! Pricing and Availability unit that allows you to increase the functionality of your tub where you plan install... One of the existing tub and we can reinstall the cutout and refinish the tub as. When using the bathtub result you would think it was a traditional tub to in! Safe bathing solution the tub-less bathroom is growing in popularity be dangerous as water jets and handshowers the I... Either a left or right swinging, water-tight door be afforded the ability to stay schedule., or the person you care for, easier access to your existing tub not! Bath tub at Lowe's.com install, just make sure you watch the videos, measured up and have her quote... A great series of installation videos on YouTube have her the quote look if... Drop-In liner safer to get in and out of her budget separate video preferred each Model its!