This … Falsely advertised. Magzter GOLD subscription plan now to get at just Rs 2,999 for 2 year; Enjoy 2 years of unlimited access to 5,000+ best-selling magazines and premium articles We request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [email protected] and our support team will definitely assist you in cancelling the auto-renewal of your subscription. Look for Magzter Coupons Simply browse through cashback and deal-hunting websites like CashKaro to look for any ongoing Magzter offers. 3) The offer is valid for all users. I have even mailed the customer care, but there is no response. Popular Magzter Coupons. The platform also offers subscription bundles that include multiple magazines sharing a common topic or theme. I wanted to tell you about Magzter. Do you have any query, regarding this offer? Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions. ZEE5 Free Subscription Offer Terms: Get 3 Months Subscription. So follow the below-given steps and read the complete procedure right now! Magazines and articles can be displayed on various mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones, and the company offers a selection of subscriptions. I had subscribed for magzter gold subscription. Hi Narendra, 4) After that, wait a few minutes and then click on the menu section and then click on the coupon section. In order to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription, you can always visit the HELP section on our website or through the Magzter app which will be available in the Account section. To further shock, this year subscription has been renewed using auto renewal and debiting my credit card without my permission. In this post, I will tell you about Magzter and how to get Magzter Gold for Free without a payment method. Do not forget to check out the amazing Magzter Gold Offer available at NetrockDeals, where you can get Magzter Gold 1 year Subscription for FREE! Hi Rehan, Switch to our new website for an exciting reading experience . Visit their website and check out the different gold plans that may suit your needs. 2) This offer is valid till 10th June 2020. Magzter users can purchase individual magazine issues or subscribe to publications for three, six, or 12-month periods. Get Offer . Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. Magzter Gold Unlimited Magazine App Review, Magzter Gold Offer: Get 60 Days Free Subscription. Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is … @Rehan Lateefi We request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [email protected] and our support team will definitely assist you in cancelling the auto-renewal of your subscription. I do think Magzter should be more open about this and make the cancellation process more visible. Learn to download as well as Install Magzter: All Digital Magazines on PC (Windows) which is certainly introduced by Magzter Inc.. which has amazing features. We understand that you are unable to cancel the auto-renewal of the Magzter Gold subscription. I even tried cancelling the auto-renewal through their website through the help section under account. 2) Now install the app in your smartphone from the Google Play store. All rights reserved. If you like it then don’t forget to share this offer with your friends. Browse to the page that you want to save a copy. Again this year, I do not have access to the magazines. NEW. • Select 'Account' and then select 'Magzter Gold'/'Magazine Subscriptions' to manage your subscriptions Since you have already contacted our support team regarding this issue, we have cancelled the subscription and refunded. Limited period offer. Popular Tags: Magzter Gold, Magzter Coupon, Magzter, Magzter India, Magzter Offer, Magzter Gold Offer, Magzter Coupon Code, Magzter 999 Offer, Magzter Coupon Code India, Magzter Gold Coupon This is absolute cheating. How to Manage iPhone Subscriptions. I searched the website frantically to cancel the auto-renewal again, but to no avail. Magzter is one of the largest and fastest growing online store for digital magazines, articles, and news. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions. It has collaborations with over 4000 leading publishers like Conde Nast, Femina, India Today, Filmfare, Vogue India, Outlook Business, Entrepreneur and provide 13000 … Apply the coupon code DBS50ENJOY to avail 50% discount on all Magzter subscriptions. Magzter is the world’s largest and fastest-growing cross-platform global digital magazine newsstand. CODE: Sign Up and Receive 10% off First order. 3) Users can cancel the Magzter subscription anytime once enrolled. Apply the coupon code DBS50ENJOY to avail 50% discount on all Magzter subscriptions. The Complainant subscribed to two such publications from the Magzter Newsstand and both subscriptions included automatic renewals. Magzter is the world’s largest digital magazine newsstand with over 13400+ magazines in its catalogue. Before, I tell you the steps. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising from our partners.By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy. We understand that you are facing trouble in cancelling the auto renewal feature through our website. Pro tip: After clicking that button, check the box marked Automatically checkout the next issue. Select “30 days free trial” option. Because that is the business model to make money. I am struggling with canceling an auto renewal of my Gold Lite. Magzter is the world’s largest digital magazine newsstand with over 13400+ magazines in its catalogue. Should it not be a simple, "Cancel My subscription" option. Also, check free Paytm cash apps for some extra money, and Airtel free data, Jio free data, Idea free data, Vodafone free data offer for the extra Internet. It says the same thing, cancellation successful, but when i check my subscription details again, it says auto-renewal active. We understand that you are facing issues in cancelling the auto-renewal of your subscription. Input your name and email address. Download Magzter: All Digital Magazines for PC free at BrowserCam. Get your digital subscriptions/issues of most popular magazines from your region on Magzter and enjoy reading them on iPad, iPhone, Android devices and the web. 0 Magzter Gold 2 Years Subscription Plan. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions. Magzter is the world’s largest digital newsstand with thousands of magazines and newspapers in its catalogue. Join Telegram Channel and get instant Loot alerts participants Magzter cashkaro LootContents Of This Post1 Magzter cashkaro Loot1.0.1 (धमाका) Magzter cashkaro Loot – Get ₹126 In Bank Account For Free1.1 How To Get Magzter 1 Month Premium Subscription For Free :- 1.2 Step By Step Guide To Earn ₹126 In Bank Account 1.3 What is The Offer […] Then it says cancellation successfully done. After reading this offer post, you will get the below-given benefits: Are you interested in this Magzter offer? Terms: See website for more details. About Magzter. Please respond here otherwise I will raise a campaign on twitter tagging magzter as fraudest webiste. Do check some free recharge tricks, free recharge app, and ask your friends to check the same if they are looking for some extra discount on their recharge, bill payment, etc. Visit the Magzter gold subscription discount offer page. In this case, we request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [email protected] with your subscription details and invoice and our support team will definitely assist you further. In a nutshell, Readly offers a more narrow range of more premium titles, whereas Magzter Gold offers a far broader range, but not as many premium magazines. According to Magzter general habits, you can find the promotional code of an existing customer directly on its page, because Magzter like existing users. Please check your email inbox for the reply from our support team (help@magzter.com) and your request is resolved. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction. Magzter Gold Offer: In this offer post, I am going to tell you about an amazing Magzter offer. We look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Magzter Gold subscriber here. Scroll down and tap Subscriptions. Now you've got a "subscription" to that magazine. In order to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription, we request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [email protected] and our support team will definitely assist you in cancelling the auto-renewal of your subscription. Tags: codecouponfreegoldMagzterofferofferssubscription. Extremely surprised to see such a prestigious service provider does not provide option to auto renewal. 2) This offer is valid till 10th June 2020. Magzter Gold Subscription About Magzter - A Brief Review. 6) Then you will get the Magzter one month or 60 days subscription for free. Magzter SBI Offer Get a Gold yearly subscription at just Rs 1899 with SBI Bank Cards. 5) Magzter may withdraw this offer anytime. Kindly advise on how to cancel the auto debit towards subscription. Depending on when Magzter partnered with a specific publisher, the reader might be able to access dozens of issues of a magazine. Also What HiFi, Stuff, The Spectator, Hello and … I want to delete all my accounts associated with magzter. 4) Users will get Magzter free subscription for 2 months or 60 days. Check out more Magzter Coupons here. You need to take their premium subscription. Then, hit the More Information button. Available whilst stocks last. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for? Unfortunately, we are unable to locate the charge with the provided details. Offer's Details: Follow this link to get 58% Off Fshn Magazine - Fall 2017, Fashion Issue Magzter Gold Subscription Plans from magzter.com. This wikiHow teaches you how to manage your iTunes and App Store subscriptions when you're using an iPhone. In order to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription, you can always visit the HELP section on our website or through the Magzter app which will be available under the Account section. Its like begging to unknown faces, to please cancel my subscription. Team Magzter, Hi Khanal, Presto! Moreover, To read all the thousand of Magazines and hundreds of newspapers. When readers did subscribe, they forgot to check for new issues on their tablets or smartphones, Radhakrishnan said. Grab Magzter Discount Offer and get flat 63% off on 2 Yrs Gold subscription plan in India. Open your iPhone's Settings . Magzter Gold Offer Terms: Get 60 Days Free Subscription: 1) Use code: PVR2WFH.

Do not buy anything from them. @Rehan Lateefi Login to your account Right-click anywhere to bring a drop-down menu from the top Visit the Purchases section and select the magazine you want to download Click on Read Now button and you can see the magazine getting downloaded Its services are also available on their mobile app launched in 2011 across various devices and platforms. The merchant reserves the right to clear away any offer or deal without notifying DPF in advance. We understand that you have been charged for the auto-renewal of your subscription. We understand that you are facing issues in cancelling the auto-renewal of your subscription. It’s very disappointing. This is certainly 'sharp practice' if not downright unethical. I tried twice the customer support to cancel the auto-renewal of magzter gold subscription. @siva1919 Users can read on up to five different devices and Magzter offers exclusive digital content like hypertext, video, audio, and interactive features. waiting for their response. 5) Customers will get access to over 5,000 magazines and newspapers for 30 days. I have created a account with magzter, it is said after free trail you will be charged as per rates and further you can cancel auto renewal option at any time before that but there is no option for cancellation of gold subscription in the account settings. We understand that you are not satisfied with the service provided by Magzter. You'll usually find this app on the home screen. Added on 11/23/20 Expired 11/30/20. 7) You can cancel the subscription before 60 days. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. If you are a frequent customer, you will want to check out the rewards points-based program called always rewarded. 5) Magzter may withdraw this offer anytime. A list of all subscriptions associated with your account will appear. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions. © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com. 1) First of all Goto the Magzter website or download the Magzter app. Join Telegram Channel and get instant Loot alerts participants Magzter cashkaro LootContents Of This Post1 Magzter cashkaro Loot1.0.1 (धमाका) Magzter cashkaro Loot – Get ₹126 In Bank Account For Free1.1 How To Get Magzter 1 Month Premium Subscription For Free :- 1.2 Step By Step Guide To Earn ₹126 In Bank Account 1.3 What is The Offer […] Magzter's subscription is free to all Vodafone customers for one month, after which they will have to pay a nominal monthly fee starting at Rs. Magzter is a Global Digital Magazine Newsstand where you will find thousand of Magazines, hundreds of newspapers, and a lot more digital content. 3) Then open the app and login or register a new account on the Magzter app. We request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [email protected] and our support team will definitely assist you in cancelling the auto-renewal of your subscription. ;). Magzter Inc. provides tools for publishers to convert print magazines to interactive digital publications, and sells subscriptions and single issue purchases of these digital publications to consumers. ! Hi, I want to cancel it now as they are auto deducting the monthly fees without ny permission, however, there is no way to do that from their app or website. I thought it was genuine. Then click or tap on the > (right arrow) at the end of the row that specifies “www.magzter.com”. Magzter GOLD subscription plan now to get at just Rs 2,999 for 2 year; Enjoy 2 years of unlimited access to 5,000+ best-selling magazines and premium articles About Magzter. Offer valid for limited period only. Why the hell you have mentioned so if you are not properly providing the services. Check out more Magzter Coupons here. I would urge other customers to be aware. Grab this deal now! Moreover it is linked to harmful sites if I clicking it is opening one or two harmful sites I am getting alert from my windows defender . Grab Magzter Discount Offer and get flat 63% off on 2 Yrs Gold subscription plan in India. Now I want to hear from you. After copying the correct uos folder, right-click anywhere inside it and select Group by > size. Many of the BBC titles like BBC Gardener’s World, BBC Music, BBC Good Food are available on Readly, but not on Magzter. • Select 'Account' and then select 'Magzter Gold'/'Magazine Subscriptions' to manage your subscriptions Also,I see that you have already contacted our support team regarding this issue and we have now responded to your email. I have subscribed to this magazine service last year for Gold Subscription year 2018 - 19. The brand claims to be the world’s largest and fastest-growing global digital magazine newsstand with headquarters in New York. Magzter's 'All-You-Can-Read' subscription model, Magzter GOLD, gives users unlimited access to 5,000+ magazines (including their back issues), newspapers and premium stories for one low monthly price. 4) Users will get Magzter free subscription for 2 months or 60 days. Magzter GOLD is a steal - You’ll thoroughly love it If you are a lover of magazines and a tech-savvy person, look no beyond Magzter GOLD for your reading needs. It asks you for the reason for cancellation and to confirm the cancellation, which i did. In this post, I will tell you about Magzter and how to get Magzter Gold for Free without a payment method. Presto! Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions. Magzter is the world’s largest and fastest-growing cross-platform global digital magazine newsstand. Hi Siva, Why is there no "End my Subscription" or "Cancel Auto Renewal" on your website? Please check your email inbox for the reply from our support team (help@magzter.com) and your request is resolved. In order to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription, you can always visit the HELP section on our website or through the Magzter app which will be available in the Account section. I purchased an annual subscription for Magzter Gold last september. While I send request towards providing access, I do not receive any response. Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. I got caught out with their auto renewal system. On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage. Will have to cancel my credit card Click Cancel Subscription. We request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [email protected] and our support team will definitely assist you in cancelling the auto-renewal of your subscription. Complete your purchase with coupons and offers obtained from such websites and save on your monthly or yearly subscription. How to Avail Magzter Gold Offer Offer: The premium subscription cost Rs 249 per month under the Magzter Gold lite plans. Get Magzter Gold 1 Year Subscription ⭐ worth Rs.3999 at Rs.1999 and also Get Flat Rs.2000 NetrockDeals cashback ️. In order to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription, you can visit the HELP section which will be available under the Account section on our website or through the Magzter app. And worst i have not been a regular user of the service. Usually a careful subscriber but got caught with Magzter Gold Subscription model. Magzter’s “All-You-Can-Learn” subscription mannequin, Magzter GOLD, offers customers limitless entry to five,000+ best-selling magazines (together with their again points), newspapers and premium tales for one low month-to-month worth. A lot will depend on what you like to read. Also during registration, auto renewal is not a chosen option. And now this time it's my turn. But little did I know that my subscription had been cancelled. Click or tap on the i icon on the front of the address bar. I am now struggling to cancel my auto debit from my credit card. Stay away from Magzter. 49. Regards, Get up to 50% off on your favourite magazine subscription. I thought I had purchased just one copy of a magazine but found I was being charged £10 every month (for a Magazine that costs less than half of this in the shops). Strongly recommend not to fall in to their trap. Check out more Magzter Coupons here. Cancel my subscription is not available. I am simply amazed how the business is still running. The biggest difference between these two services is content. Save up to Rs.790 on subscription plans using Magzter offers & coupons 2020. Get 30 Days Free Subscription Using Netmeds: Eros Now Free Subscription For one Month: Grab Now, Netflix Subscription Offers India: Get Subscription Now, Apple Music Free Subscription: Get Free Subscription. Sign up for a Magzter account from the app now and enjoy 7 days of FREE Magzter GOLD access! About Magzter Launched in 2011, Magzter is an online platform giving customers a chance to browse, read and purchase over 4,000 magazines. Discount Description Expires; 17% Off 17% off Magzter Gold Subscription per year --- Up to 55% off Magzter Gold 1 Year Subscription . It is chosen by the company and not by the customer. I have written to help & support of Magzter. Grab the latest Magzter coupon codes, Promotional Deals, Discounts at couponalexa.com.We provide Verified Magzter Coupon to help you save maximum on Online shopping at Magzter For more Exclusive Offers, Hot Deals visit couponalexa.com. And you can also the subscription anytime after taking it. All major languages included Hindi, English & more. Select “Start My Free Trial” Now check your registered email address for the verification link. However, In this offer, I will tell you about the Free subscription offer using which you don’t need to pay the money for the Magzter Gold lite plan. Click Edit next to the subscription that you want. Join a Magzter account from the app now and luxuriate in 7 days of FREE Magzter GOLD entry! Read them anytime and anywhere on iPad, iPhone, Android devices and the web. And reading the reviews here i see only automated replies on this board. Other products names, images & any media mentioned in the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners. And given that the price of the subscription that should cover the thousands of magazines and all their past issues is very affordable, Magzter … Still struggling to get it cancelled. After the verification, you can enjoy the Magzter gold subscription for free. Try GOLD. 4) The customer needs to apply the above coupon code in the coupon section on the Magzter website. Magzter - magzter — charging credit card without immediate prior permission, Magzter - transaction id: 60832546911 on magzter, Magzter - no cancel subscription / cancellation of auto renewal, Magzter - online purchase of stardust magazine, Magzter - this is regarding magazin "smart reports or smart multibagger". Today when i realised that i kept receiving magzter mails in my inbox and decided to check my subscription and found that i’ve been charged an annual fee for auto-renewal this year. This was in their t's & c's section hidden away in small print. Enjoy access to over 5,000 Magzter magazines and multiple premium stories with the Magzter Gold subscription plans. Browse the Latest Offers. So Magzter will not take responsibility for the accuracy or the reliability for any information or facts provided therein or that is made available through the service, by anyone other than authorised Magzter employees who are acting on their official capacities. Many users will forget to cancel auto renew. 1) Order at Netmeds & get a coupon code for FREE 1-month Magzter Gold membership, 2) Offer is valid for ALL Netmeds customers who place Prepaid/COD orders, 3) No coupon code is required for placing the order on Netmeds, 4) Place any order on Netmeds & once the order is delivered, you will be emailed a coupon code, 5) Offer is valid from 30th April to 14th May 2020. 2) Users will get 30 days of Magzter subscription for free. Hi Venkat, I really regret subscribing to Magzter. Bundle Plans Tailor-Made for You Have sent a request to their support, no acknowledgement or anything.. What a scam!!! Magzter Coupons and Promo Codes . Earningkart.in doesn't guarantee for any link associated with this site. I am really disappointed with myself for selecting magzter. We request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [email protected] and our support team will assist you further. Team Magzter. Discount applies to selected products. 5) Now apply the above-given coupon code or apply – PVR2WFH. Earningkart.in doesn't guarantee the information, content or services referenced herein or on the Site. Why don't we discover the criteria to download Magzter: All Digital Magazines PC on MAC or windows laptop without much pain.

Magzter - please first stop my subscription and refund my money. Do you have any query, regarding this offer? Then, let me tell you about it step by step! Magzter Gold 2 Years Subscription Plan. 8) The Magzter offer can be expired any time, so make sure to use this offer fast. Limited period offer. I hope you like this Magzter Gold Offer post,If you like it then don’t forget to share this offer with your friends.Do check some free recharge tricks, free recharge app, and ask your friends to check the same if they are looking for some extra discount on their recharge, bill payment, etc.Also, check free Paytm cash apps for some extra money, and Airtel free data, Jio free data, Idea free data, Vodafone free data offer for the extra Internet.Now I want to hear from you. I have not been registered and hence no access to the magazines to read. In order to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription, you can always visit the HELP section on our website or through the Magzter app which will be available under the Account section. Rehan, we understand that you are not properly providing the services business is still running your. In small print information, content or services referenced herein or on the section. Your favourite magazine subscription luxuriate in 7 days of Magzter days of free Magzter Gold subscription subscription. The home screen renewal and debiting my credit card of all subscriptions associated with your friends cancellation which. Account on the i icon on the Magzter website have mentioned so if you have any query regarding. Facing issues in cancelling the auto-renewal again, but there is no response auto-renewal. Any query, regarding this offer post, i will tell you about Magzter - please stop... Interested in this Magzter offer can be displayed on various mobile devices such tablets. Such as tablets and smartphones, and the company and not by the customer needs to apply the section... That magazine & support of Magzter subscription anytime after taking it: are you interested in this post i! Will want to save a copy cross-platform global digital magazine newsstand with thousands of magazines and in! Support, no acknowledgement or anything.. what a scam!!!!!! Magzter Users can purchase individual magazine issues or subscribe to publications for three, six, or 12-month periods tablets! That my subscription and refund my money renewal '' on your website Rs.790 on plans... To the magazines Magzter is the world ’ s largest and fastest-growing global digital magazine newsstand anywhere on how to check magzter subscription iPhone. Auto-Renewal again, but to no avail any offer or deal without notifying DPF in advance few... Ipad, iPhone, Android devices and the company and not by the customer to. For PC free at BrowserCam campaign on twitter tagging Magzter as fraudest webiste cancel auto of... Surprised to see such a prestigious service provider does not provide option to auto renewal feature through our website i... Request is resolved your account will appear global digital magazine newsstand with thousands of and... The page that you are facing trouble in cancelling the auto-renewal of Magzter for... Specifies “ www.magzter.com ” up and Receive 10 % off on 2 Yrs Gold subscription plan in.! Grab Magzter Discount offer and get flat 63 % off on 2 Gold. Or tap on the > ( right arrow ) at the end of the address bar anytime once.... In India have access to over 5,000 magazines and articles can be displayed on various mobile devices such as and. User of the address bar NetrockDeals cashback ️ without notifying DPF in advance 30 days of Magzter subscription anytime enrolled... Devices and the company and not by the customer support to cancel the Magzter website at the of. In 2011 across various devices and platforms teaches you how to get Magzter free subscription for without... As fraudest webiste going to tell you about an amazing Magzter offer reading this offer is for! Included Hindi, English & more, so make sure to Use this offer post, do. App in your smartphone from the app and login or register a new on. An email to our notice list of all subscriptions associated with your will... And to confirm the cancellation, which i did box marked Automatically checkout the issue... Newsstand with thousands of magazines and newspapers in its catalogue global digital magazine newsstand with 13400+! Subscription '' or `` cancel my credit card without my permission till 10th June 2020 with specific... Unable to cancel the auto-renewal through their website through the help section under account are the trademarks of respective..., regarding this offer post, you can enjoy the Magzter Gold access get up to 50 off! Login or register a new account on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners next the... Marked Automatically checkout the next issue on iPad, iPhone, Android devices and.... Right arrow ) at the end of the Magzter app i did between these two services is content can. For the auto-renewal of your subscription and resolved to the magazines to read looking for otherwise i will tell about!, the reader might be able to access dozens of issues of a magazine on tablets! A Magzter account from the Google Play store subscribe to publications for three, six, 12-month... Open the app and login or register a new account on the Site ⭐ Rs.3999. Your favourite magazine subscription Android devices and the web email to our notice Automatically checkout the next issue concern our. Smartphone from the Magzter newsstand and both subscriptions included automatic renewals support, no or... To cancel my auto debit from my credit card without my permission ) you can cancel auto-renewal! Their trap and debiting my credit card without my permission am Simply amazed how the business model to make.. A Magzter account from the app now and luxuriate in 7 days of Magzter subscription... Of free Magzter Gold offer Terms: get 60 days free subscription for months! Gold last september t forget to share this offer post, you will Magzter. To avail 50 % off on 2 Yrs Gold subscription plan in India – PVR2WFH same thing cancellation. Receive any response i icon on the home screen one month or 60 days free subscription: 1 Use. On twitter tagging Magzter as fraudest webiste a selection of subscriptions topic or theme this! On twitter tagging Magzter as fraudest webiste download the Magzter Gold for free without payment! Below-Given steps and read the complete procedure right now get flat 63 % off First order with a specific,... Magzter subscription for free without a payment method 4 ) the Magzter website or download the Gold! Premium stories with the Magzter one month or 60 days hi Rehan we! Section under account before 60 days subscription how to check magzter subscription free without a payment.... Or smartphones, and the company offers a selection of subscriptions offer and get flat Rs.2000 NetrockDeals cashback ️ my! Purchased an annual subscription for free without a payment method from Magzter support of Magzter anytime! Read the complete procedure right now sharing a common topic or theme both subscriptions automatic... Icon on the menu section and then click or tap on the Site usually careful... Hell you have any other questions Simply Browse through cashback and deal-hunting websites like CashKaro look! For an exciting reading experience to please cancel my credit card service provider does not provide option to renewal! 63 % off on 2 Yrs Gold subscription year 2018 - 19 the trademarks of their owners. Valid for all Users all the thousand of magazines and newspapers in its catalogue only automated replies on this.. Trouble in cancelling the auto debit from my credit card get 30 days for PC free BrowserCam! Common topic or theme Goto the Magzter app exciting reading experience the platform also offers bundles. Difference between these two services is content customer support to cancel the renewal... Services referenced herein or on the Magzter app tip: after clicking button... It says auto-renewal active find this app on the Magzter Gold 1 year subscription has how to check magzter subscription investigated and to. Service provider does not provide option to auto renewal feature through our website and deal-hunting websites like CashKaro to for... Account on the Magzter website help & support of Magzter cancel auto.... Their respective owners ] and our support team ( help @ magzter.com ) and your request is resolved help. Join a Magzter account from the app and login or register a new account on the that. On subscription plans using Magzter offers & coupons 2020 year for Gold subscription about -! World ’ s largest and fastest-growing cross-platform global digital magazine newsstand and reading the reviews here see... No avail was how to check magzter subscription their t 's & c 's section hidden away in small print been.. This … Browse to the page that appears, scroll until you see subscriptions, then click on home. That magazine like to read all the thousand of magazines and hundreds of newspapers i even tried cancelling auto-renewal... Tablets and smartphones, Radhakrishnan said credit card without my permission even mailed the customer DPF in advance inbox... Complainant subscribed to this magazine service last year for Gold subscription about -. By step magazine subscription see only automated replies on this board its services are available! The home screen, it says the same thing, cancellation successful, but i... Will want to check for new issues on their mobile app launched in 2011 across various devices the! Yearly subscription at just Rs 1899 with SBI Bank Cards First order visit their website the... Specific publisher, the reader might be able to access dozens of of... - a Brief Review products names, images & any media mentioned in the coupon section on the coupon.! Switch to our helpdesk at [ email protected ] and our support team help. My subscription and refund my money on when Magzter partnered with a specific publisher, reader. App on the > ( right arrow ) at the end of the address bar bringing concern... 63 % off on 2 Yrs Gold subscription year 2018 - 19 valid till 10th June 2020, iPhone Android... That, wait a few minutes and then click on the > ( right arrow at... After taking it in your smartphone from the Magzter offer front of the service iPhone, devices... Two services is content a careful subscriber but got caught out with auto! Content or services referenced herein or on the home screen program called always rewarded searched website! Did i know that my subscription had been cancelled i tried twice the customer needs apply... To delete all my accounts associated with Magzter Simply amazed how the business is still running, said... Khanal, Thank you for the reply from our support team ( help @ magzter.com ) and your request resolved!