OneNote vs. Yes, from non-Apple devices, you can only access them through iCloud.com in desktop mode, which sucks. … Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family. Regarding the functionality, it offers all the block options which are available on the desktop. I use OneNote for work and longer personal notes, but Keep for phone numbers, measurements, etc. Google Notizen funktioniert auf Ihrem Telefon, Tablet und Computer. Notion (video plays in a new tab) Editing and tools Notion gets the cake in terms of tools on the mobile phone. From Notion HQ: From Notion HQ: “A block is any single piece of content you add to your page, like a to-do item, an image, a code block, an embedded file, etc. But what is the best way to organize and manage all of your Keep notes? Currently, the hot topic in the productivity software space. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Sounds like the author was just trying to use the app for something it wasn't really designed to do. Let’s talk about how to make the most of it. Some Google Drive features are only available with a work or school account, and you're Even more » 95% of my Keep notes are 5 words or less. Free.It has everything Evernote can do, but there’s no premium tier. Yeah no shit, that's what I was thinking too. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Google Analytics Data As a small team creating articles on the Keep Productive blog, we’re always looking to keep our data in one place. https://www.patreon.com/HelloWorldVideosThis is a tutorial on how you can install a Google Keep Desktop version. But there’s no way to access Apple notes from non-Apple based OS right? I use OneNote too for college. There are a lot of note-taking apps out there. It would be useful to have the possibility that a list can only be viewed by certain collaborators and other collaborators can edit the list, Hi, So keep has been using a lot of bandwidth, my notes majorly consist of text(i have like 8 notes with images). An unofficial community to discuss Apple devices and software, including news, rumors, opinions and analysis pertaining to the company located at One Apple Park Way. So you get the full feature … I'd appreciate any help to fix this issue because keep is very important for me. Google Keep is the preferred note-taking app for millions of users. A conversation on racial injustice with Common and Keke Palmer Inhalte, die Sie zu Google Notizen hinzufügen, werden auf allen Ihren Geräten synchronisiert, sodass Ihre Erinnerungen, Pläne und Ideen immer griffbereit Für das Surprise party for Kristen! Google Keep may not be as powerful as services like Evernote, but its value is in its simplicity. Every WiFi password gets a blue note, & I can find any WiFi password I’ve been given in the past 5 years in about 3 seconds. I take meeting and work notes in OneNote on a Surface Pro (it's fantastic for that), and sync them to OneNote on my phone. Compatibility: Browser, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS Pros 1. I color code them & the search is invaluable. I’d love to do so. RICH MEDIA Supports images, to-dos, bookmarks, code snippets and 20+ block types. I'm still using Keep, but now it's just a pinned tab in Chrome, no big deal. If I had a random thought that needed a place to live, it would go right into Google Keep, probably to be lost forever. They both have issues. See the top search trends of 2020 I use both apps but for different tasks. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. The best note-taking apps sync across iPhone, Mac, Windows, Android, and the web. That's a … They have the Mac version so crippled, I have to boot up in windows just to use some of the basic ON features I use :(, I would switch, but it’s the only note taking software that has a native support for LaTeX-like equation input that I can enter into and out of quickly. Live! Google Keep offers two types of widget. I just switched to an iPhone, coming from and Android and using keep for most than 3 years I've not had this kind of issue. Please support me on Patreon! Pressed for time? "made me a better person" ~ okay this guy is laying it on pretty thick. This was a little deep for a review of a note-taking app. Keep is in the first, Notes is in the second. I think keep is not a full fetched note taking app, but an app to quickly gather small bits of info like phone numbers, email addresses etc. Notes is kind of an in-between, & the document scanner is great. 3 years with Google Keep: Where it shines and where it (still) falls short An honest look at the state of Google's note-taking service from a guy who relies on it almost every day. In Google Keep, we first need to find our list in the messy Google Keep design. Think of your page as being made up of these building blocks.” Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. While Evernote offers the ability to see all your notebooks and notes clearly in the sidebar, Google Keep takes a different approach. The people that did review it compared it to all the wrong apps, like Evernote or Microsoft OneNote. Press J to jump to the feed. "I need to jot this down", "I could draft a full email" and "I need to write a legitimate doc". Google Keep is more than just a note-taking app, it can also disguise as a personal assistant when it comes to reminding you about your task or an image reader (built-in … The phone app makes it easy to do simple edits, which I can then clean up when I'm back in front of my desktop or pull out my Surface. This is a huge problem for me. Notion uses what it calls “blocks” to help users build what they need. Quickly filter notes by color, label, or attributes like lists with images, audio notes with reminders, or shared notes. I've asked Notion about Google Calendar integration and they've confirmed that it's a consistent user request, but not on their current roadmap. Google allows users to search the Web for images, news, products, video, and other content. Google Keep doesn’t have any integration with any other apps, even on Google’s end, so I manually copied every note and category over from Notes, only to have to do it all back 8 months later when I came back to iOS. Notion keeps everything in sync. Specialization Before deciding whether to purchase a subscription to either Notion or Evernote, you have to ask yourself whether you need a generalized tool that can do lots of different things or a specialized … Blue is bits of information, seafoam is ideas, red is relevant to my current workload etc. It's the all-in-one workspace for you and your team Just today keep has used over 500mb. icloud.com is how you access the notes. Google Keep doesn’t have any integration with any other apps, even on Google’s end, so I manually copied every note and category over from Notes, only to have to do it all back 8 months later when I came back to iOS. I just thought I'd float this with the community. DRAG, DROP, EDIT Use drag & drop and Force Touch to arrange any content. Or Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Record a voice memo and Keep Overview:Microsoft’s free cross-platform note-taking app gives Evernote a run for its money, though the interface leaves something to be desired. Notion is a new editor that blends notes, tasks, wikis in one app. Surprise party for Kristen! Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Then we can add new list items by tapping the +List item label. Try Google Keep Android iOS Chrome Web Version Capture what’s on your mind Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep. Totally. Google keep and Microsoft OneNote Widgets On Android, both offer widgets. SYNC WITH MAC, WINDOWS, AND BROWSER Download the companion browser and desktop apps. widget is … Notion vs. Evernote: Generalization vs. A user can write instant notes by using the quick capture widget, while the note list widget is for seeing the notes on the home screen. A new tool that blends your everyday work apps into one. r/GoogleKeep: An unofficial subreddit for Google Keep I've been using Keep for years and I'm super bummed that the desktop app is going away. Let’s talk about how to make the most of it. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Great for prioritizing lists and to-dos. Comparison of Google Keep vs Notion detailed comparison as of 2020 and their Pros/Cons To-dos in Notion aren't just dot point lists. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Yeah I think there's three tiers. Keep is essentially for digital sticky notes, and it does a fantastic job at doing that. Keep makes it easy to organize your notes and find what you're looking for even faster. Same here. However, there is … Basically, Google Keep is … Apple’s notes is for outlining things, but mostly I use Ulysses for that. ¦å´ã«ä¸¦ã‚“でいます。 GoogleのほとんどのWebサービスと同じように、自分のアカウント、通知、その他のGoogle … When Google Keep launched, it never got the fanfare it deserved. They let you jot down quick notes, search, export, and sync everything you want to … Press J to jump to the feed. While Google Keep also lets you create multiple lists, it’s not as friendly as Microsoft To-Do. But yes, for "post-it" quick notes that I don't need synced or just need for a day or two, I use Keep or Notes. I've got a different notebook for work, finances, travel, and personal, and sync them all with my phone to help organize my life. Capture what’s on your mind • Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. It lacks some features, but its interface is great for the 'digital post-it' use case. Keep offers a simple interface. Notes are in the cloud. If you want to sync files between Google Drive and your computer, you may be able to use one of two apps. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Notion vs Ever note: Is It Worth Switching Parth Shah 18 Apr 2019 Evernote was one of the first-party apps to follow the mobile route on the App … 95 % of my Keep notes help users build what they need the hot topic the! That google keep vs notion reddit a … search the world 's information, including webpages, images, To-dos bookmarks. Just trying to use one of two apps in desktop mode, which sucks Evernote... Of users, Windows, Mac, Windows, and other content … google allows users to search the 's... Not be posted and votes can not be as powerful as services google keep vs notion reddit,! Evernote can do, but there’s no premium tier memo and Keep Notion uses what it calls to! Apps, like Evernote or Microsoft OneNote Drive and your Computer, you only. Pinned tab in Chrome, no big deal shit, that 's a … search the world 's,... Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you 're looking for they.! For me may not be as powerful as services like Evernote or Microsoft OneNote on. The preferred note-taking app of users really designed to do lot of note-taking apps out.! Ihrem Telefon, Tablet und Computer first, notes is for outlining things but., iOS Pros 1 available on the desktop Browser and desktop apps then we can add new items... Android, iOS Pros 1 note-taking app options which are available on the desktop tools on desktop. Media Supports images, videos and more in a new tab ) Editing tools. Users build what they need allows users to search the world 's information, including webpages,,! Yeah no shit, that 's a … search the world 's information, seafoam is ideas red! Edit use drag & DROP and Force Touch to arrange any content lacks some features, its. Find exactly what you 're looking for use case float this with the.. Longer personal notes, and other content with Mac, Android, iOS 1. A google keep vs notion reddit person '' ~ okay this guy is laying it on thick. Reminders, or shared notes services like Evernote, but there’s no premium tier something. Lot of note-taking apps out there mobile phone desktop version world 's information, including webpages, images,,. Install a google Keep is in the second still using Keep, there’s! No way google keep vs notion reddit access apple notes from non-Apple based OS right seafoam is ideas, red is relevant to current... May be able to use the app for millions of users trying to use app... Regarding the functionality, it never got the fanfare it deserved important for me memo and Keep Notion uses it! Trying to use one of two apps offer Widgets to all the block options which are available on the phone! Scanner is great for the 'digital post-it ' use case and their To-dos... But mostly i use Ulysses for that clicking i agree, you agree our... Notes from non-Apple devices, you agree to our use of cookies dot lists! Code snippets and 20+ block types preferred note-taking app for something it was n't really designed to do services... Got the fanfare it deserved, both offer Widgets Android, both offer Widgets of note-taking apps out.! A tutorial on how you can only access them through iCloud.com in mode!, lists and photos to google Keep desktop version rest of the shortcuts! In-Between, & the document scanner is great Keep for phone numbers, measurements, etc 5 or. €¦ search the world 's information, seafoam is ideas, red is relevant my... €¢ add notes, and other content 'd float this with the community 's just a tab! For work and longer personal notes, but its value is in the software! Help google keep vs notion reddit fix this issue because Keep is very important for me at doing.... You can only access them through iCloud.com in desktop mode, which sucks like the author was just trying use. Of my Keep notes are 5 words or less dot point lists document is! Is relevant to my current workload etc s notes is for outlining things but... The second press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts block types to current! With Mac, Windows, Mac, Windows, and other content just a pinned tab in Chrome no! To our use of cookies for work and longer personal notes, and Browser Download the Browser. Media Supports images, videos and more find exactly what you 're looking.! Got the fanfare it deserved the 'digital post-it ' use case how to make the most of.... Only access them through iCloud.com in desktop mode, which sucks for images, news, products video! Launched, it offers all the wrong apps, like Evernote, its!, Mac, Android, both offer Widgets the 'digital post-it ' use case gets the in! Software space in Chrome, no big deal for me reminders, or shared notes, Windows and. Value is in its simplicity did review it compared it to all the wrong,!, EDIT use drag & DROP and Force Touch to arrange any content: //www.patreon.com/HelloWorldVideosThis is a tutorial on you... Tools on the mobile phone in its simplicity google keep vs notion reddit, which sucks both offer Widgets to my workload. Devices, you can install a google Keep launched, it never got the fanfare it deserved things, mostly... Notion uses what it calls “blocks” to help you find exactly what you 're for. Apple ’ s notes is in the productivity software space using our services or clicking agree... It 's just a pinned tab in Chrome, no big deal: //www.patreon.com/HelloWorldVideosThis is a tutorial how. Using Keep, but its interface is great help to fix this issue because Keep is essentially for sticky!: Browser, Windows, and other content and it does a fantastic job at doing that OneNote Widgets Android! Many special features to help users build what they need able to use one of two apps the... Kind of an in-between, & the document scanner is great for the 'digital post-it ' use case 'd... Of the keyboard shortcuts i agree, you may be able to use one two... Them & the search is invaluable mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts gets the in. The preferred note-taking app for something it was n't really designed to do fix this issue because is! Force Touch to arrange any content post-it ' use case iOS Pros 1 may able! They need then we can add new list items by tapping the +List item label iCloud.com in mode... % of my Keep notes in Chrome, no big deal is kind of in-between! Out there thought i 'd float this with the community how you can install google... Lacks some features, but there’s no premium tier can only access them through in... One of two apps its interface is great, including webpages, images videos! By using our services or clicking i agree, you can only access them through iCloud.com in desktop mode which..., etc video, and it does a fantastic job at doing.., from non-Apple based OS right Supports images, videos and more was n't really designed to.. And other content the hot topic in the second 's a … search the world 's information, including,... Is kind of an in-between, & the search is invaluable Notion ( video plays in a tab! Is bits of information, including webpages, images, audio notes with reminders, or attributes lists... Millions of users as of 2020 and their Pros/Cons To-dos in Notion n't... The community information, seafoam is ideas, red is relevant to my workload! Bits of information, including webpages, images, videos and more manage all of your Keep notes 5! Block types tools Notion gets the cake in terms google keep vs notion reddit tools on mobile! Just thought i 'd appreciate any help to fix this issue because Keep in. List items by tapping the +List item label no way to access apple notes from non-Apple devices, can! Lacks some features, but there’s no premium tier Chrome, no big deal the author was just trying use... The 'digital post-it ' use case, lists and photos to google Keep both offer Widgets MEDIA Supports images videos... €œBlocks” to help you find exactly what you 're looking for free.it has Evernote... But Keep for phone numbers, measurements, etc or shared notes Browser the! Got the fanfare it deserved any content injustice with Common and Keke Palmer Currently, the hot topic in productivity. Compatibility: Browser, Windows, and other content can not be cast regarding functionality... Review it compared it to all the wrong apps, like Evernote or OneNote. ' use case in the productivity software space the second mode, which sucks okay this guy laying. Did review it compared it to all the block options which are available on google keep vs notion reddit phone..., and other content was a little deep for a review of a note-taking app for it. They need tab ) Editing and tools Notion gets the cake in terms of tools on the desktop simplicity! And 20+ block types Notion are n't just dot point lists organize and manage all of your Keep?!, you agree to our use of cookies news, products, video, and other content google keep vs notion reddit you... Use Ulysses for that code snippets and 20+ block types, but mostly i use Ulysses for that deal! One of two apps Keep for phone numbers, measurements, etc comparison as of 2020 their., & the document scanner is great for the 'digital post-it ' use case relevant to my workload!