After 10 years of innovation, Evolve's GTR Series is the pinnacle of premium electric transportation. Evolve Skateboards was born in Australia in 2012 through sheer passion and obsession for finding the link between snowboarding, surfing and all things carving on land. The range gets me everywhere I want to go and back with no worries about running out of juice. Welcome to Evolve Skateboards USA! Email this Business (442) 325-1643. Regular price Get the best coupons, promo codes & deals for Evolve Skateboards in 2020 at Wikibuy. Mo- Do. 2.333,00 EUR, 249,00 EUR 3 minutes water spray machine tested - no water got in! The best carving, most powerful ride yet. This board is so frickn rad!!!! Regular price People look for comfort in all the products they use. Evolve Skateboards High quality performance electric skateboards and skate accessories. Our latest promo code was found on August 15, 2020. We'll help you save with 2 coupon codes. You just have to ride one and you’re hooked. Need a Evolve Skateboards USA discount code? You can subscribe to Evolve Skateboards and get special offer instantly. Battery, trucks, controller response. 53. I gotta say, carving through the streets of New York City on my new evolve GTR bamboo with the off-road rubber tires is a dream. IT'S MORE THAN A SKATEBOARD . Verified trades. Top 10 Suppliers. My original board was the gtx and was hesitant to buy the gtr with using the gtx for 1 1/2 years but after riding the gtr for 2 months now. I have had the worst consumer experience I could have ever imagined possible with Evolve Skateboards, and the matter remains unresolved. 1.834,00 EUR, 1.749,00 EUR 09.30 - 15.30 CUSTOM Mode totally adjustable via App beside ECO, FAST and GTR Mode. Both the Bamboo and Carbon series epitomise the absolute highest level of build quality, performance, and on-demand fun of all electric skateboards. Fr. 190,00 EUR, Dope Grip™ Pro Grip Tape Evolve Carbon GT/GTR, 34,99 EUR Evolve Skateboards bringt Dein Erlebnis auf einem Elektro- Skateboards auf den höheren Level! Contact Information. Verified reorders. EVOLVE SKATEBOARDS USA #Skateboard #Rubber Wheel #Electric Skateboard. So welcome to the board builder! Both the Bamboo and Carbon series epitomise the absolute highest level of build quality, performance, and on-demand fun of all electric skateboards. The best carving, most powerful ride yet. 179,00 EUR Evolve Skateboards, Carlsbad, California. 40% more battery capacity with the 504 WH Power Flex battery! Assembled in Carlsbad, CA Evolve Skateboards USA. Just write an email to us. 1.299,00 EUR, 1.684,00 EUR JINHUA XINAO IE CO LTD China (mainland) 1.4 / 5. New R2 Bluetooth Remote, updatable, and comes in 4 colors. 4.1 / 5. Great product & amazing customers service 10/10. Changeable 4.2Ah / 152WH flight travel battery as extra available! 10/22/2020 . Evolve Skateboards, Carlsbad, California. Higher energy density and durability with Samsung and Sony battery cells! After 10 years of innovation, Evolve's GTR Series is the pinnacle of premium electric transportation. New USA made GTR 97mm Evolve wheels with best urethane formula. JINHUA XINAO IMPORT & EXPORT CO.,LT China (mainland) 3.3 / 5. Adjustable stance! We have everything you need to get your board operational again.Find high Both the Bamboo and Carbon series epitomise the absolute highest level of build quality, performance, and on-demand fun of all electric skateboards. Welcome to Evolve Skateboards USA! Carlsbad, CA 92008. https://evolveskateboardsusa.com. Since 2018, Evolve Skateboards has offered custom built, Singapore-only versions of our skateboards for the Singapore market to comply with the size, weight and speed limit requirements set by the LTA in 2018. Buy premium electric skateboards with ABEC 11 The best carving, most powerful ride yet. Our top discount is 11% off. Ceramic Evolve Bearings with built in spacers! Jul 27, 2017 - Explore Evolve Skateboards USA's board "Evolve Skateboards", followed by 176 people on Pinterest. Both the Bamboo and Carbon series epitomise the absolute highest level of build quality, performance, and on-demand fun of all electric skateboards. Regular price Alibaba.com offers 801 evolve skateboards usa products. Great but. If you're not thrilled, send it back for a full refund. Regular price @danreardon122 & crew took the boards for a spin along the coastline before catching a chopper into the mountains for some downhill trail adventures Rides like a dream. On average we discover a new Evolve Skateboards USA discount code every 90 days. 5 1. 340K likes. A pinnacle in design with world-class electric energy storage, efficiency and ultimate power delivery. Frustrated with the clumsy, oversized, heavy & low quality parts used on electric skateboards, Evolve founder – Jeff Anning, decided to design and build a much better quality electric skateboard. Your rate 3 stars is … 45%. Double the range compared to the Bamboo GT with 252 WH! Evolve Skateboards High quality & performance electric skateboards & skate accessories. After 10 years of innovation, Evolve's GTR Series is the pinnacle of premium electric transportation. Evolve HQ Petr 1 review. After 10 years of innovation, Evolve's GTR Series is the pinnacle of premium electric transportation. Designed in Australia. I love it’s ability to convert from street to all terrain. Come across Hoffeldstr. We sell high performance electric skateboards. Buy premium electric skateboards with ABEC 11. Assembled in Carlsbad, CA The power is amazing. 09.30 - 17.30. Both the Bamboo and Carbon series epitomise the absolute highest level of build quality, performance, and on-demand fun of all electric skateboards. Regular price 39,99 EUR, Dope Grip™ Pro Grip Tape – Universal Hexagon - for all boards, Dope Grip™ Pro Grip Tape – Plain, Uncut - for all boards, Original Lucid Grip - Clear Spray on Grip Tape, New ShredLights SL-200 double lights front, New ShredLights SL-200 double lights rear, Mastercard, Visa, Amex 299,00 EUR, 136,00 EUR Make easy monthly payments over 3, 6, or 12 months. Explore our entire line of boards including the Bamboo ONE, the Bamboo GT Series, the Bamboo GTX Series, & The Carbon GT Series. Our office is based in Carlsbad, CA. Also compatible with the Evolve GT wheel range, 85mm Orangatang Caguamas and the 107mm Evolve/Abec 11 F1 wheels. Designed in Australia. Heli-boarding without snow for the #GoProCreatorSummit. Super fast and responsive!!!!! Fact. Also compatible with the GT All Terrain Setup (available separately) HILLS In my Eyes is Evolve one of my top 5 In my eyes is Evolve one of my top 5 companies. In the last 180 days Wethrift has found 2 new Evolve Skateboards USA promo codes. Regular price Thanks Evolve, for the prompt delivery and excellent product! Acurate battery status in % without any fluctuation or sag! A wide variety of evolve skateboards usa options are available to … Keep up the great work evolve team #evolveriders #feelthedifference. 5825 Avenida Encinas #109. 4. For skate-board lovers - Easy to shop online in USA, we provide skates, scooters & skateboard accessories. Imagine carving uphill at 19mph. I like the one big family vibes and feeling. All I’ll say is there is a reason why these are the best boards! Stoke & GTR come with a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. Explore our entire line of boards including the Bamboo ONE, the Bamboo GT Series, the Bamboo GTX Series, & The Carbon GT Series. Welcome to Evolve Skateboards USA! This old guy appreciates that. You can follow Evolve Skateboards' facebook/twitter to receive the latest discounts. Regular price The brake offers added control on downhills. 2.099,00 EUR, 2.233,00 EUR 4.5 /5. 340K likes. For as long as we have been making Evolve boards, our community has been personalizing them. Mehr Power Mehr Reichweite Mehr Speed Mehr Spaß! Corners will turn into apexes, open stretches into runways, and wide open paths will make your list of favorite powder runs! We offer to pay your Evolve Board in installments with klarna and also manually by bank transfer. In late 2018, the LTA has set a new requirement for … Evolve Skateboards Pty Ltd has teamed up with zipMoney to pay for your purchase with up to 6 months interest free. I purchased Evolve’s latest model carbon-fibre electric-skateboard back in early June 2016 at a cost of $2,159. Upgrade or replace parts for your motor skateboards here at Evolve Skateboards. Just simply click the model you own and browse the different powered skateboard components we have available. 10 years of innovation have led to Evolve's class leading GTR Series Power Train with patent pending Power Flex battery technology. 104, 40235 Düsseldorf. Assembled in Carlsbad, CA Operating as usual. We appreciate your feedback. Bamboo GTR Deck with fiberglass for a dynamic pop and comfortable flex! Regular price Tripple Matt Black low profile techy look, the bat mobile of electric skateboards  STREET WHEELS TABS WHEELS Made in USA Evolve GT 97mm 76A (Black). 3 times stronger forged / CNC aluminum truck parts! Purchased the CGTR and couldn’t be more happy . Evolve Skateboards USA | 360 Follower auf LinkedIn | The official North American distributor of Evolve Skateboards. See more ideas about electric skateboard, skateboards, skateboard. 1.199,00 EUR 179,00 EUR, 279,00 EUR Cant wait to see where evolve goes next! I’m glad I choose this company to purchase my 1st esk8,wouldn’t change a thing! About 0% of these are Skate Board. Regular price This was a major upgrade from my dinosaur The Gen2. Regular price Regular price Evolve Skateboard USA; Halloween Day Special Offers; 40% OFF Evolve Skateboards Discount Code - (Verified) Promo Code 2020 - by CreativeBin Team 40% OFF Evolve Skateboards Discount Code - (Verified) Promo Code 2020. Maestro, PayPal, Klarna, EPS This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. 2.133,00 EUR, 1.934,00 EUR Reply from Evolve Skateboards USA. NZ. JINHUA XINAO IMPORT AND EXPORT CO China (mainland) 40% more range compared to Carbon GT and GTX with 360WH! Both the Bamboo and Carbon series epitomise the absolute highest level of build quality, performance, and on-demand fun of all electric skateboards. I’ve been able to ride deep into Brooklyn and all the way back into Manhattan with ample battery to spare. Our community found 2 coupons and codes for Evolve Skateboards. Highly improved water resistance, due to coated electrics, inner cases and silicone seal in outer case! Turn any road or path into the endless wave of your dreams. To be eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your browser. Available in all Stoke, Bamboo and Carbon series boards. 2.034,00 EUR, 1.999,00 EUR I’m having the most fun I’ve ever had on a longboard in my entire life. Banküberweisung, Ratenzahlung, © 2020 Evolve Skateboards Germany / Central EU. 5825 Avenida Encinas #109. Verified suppliers. Germany. It’s a blast to ride and goes the distance. After 10 years of innovation, Evolve's GTR Series is the pinnacle of premium electric transportation. 390,00 EUR. Regular price Great products and even greater costumer service! Example Coupons - Evolve Skateboards Promo Codes as Below: 1.899,00 EUR, 1.983,00 EUR A SKATEBOARD . Tel (+49) 211 4167255. Thanks for the review Thomas! My first electric board has not let me down. After 10 years of innovation, Evolve's GTR Series is the pinnacle of premium electric transportation. Skateboards and get special offer instantly 180 days Wethrift has found 2 new Evolve skateboards ride into. The model you own and browse the different powered skateboard components we have been making boards. People look for comfort in all Stoke, Bamboo and Carbon series epitomise the absolute level... Have to ride and goes the distance evolve skateboards usa IE CO LTD China ( mainland ) 1.4 /.. Jinhua XINAO IMPORT & EXPORT CO., LT China ( mainland ) 1.4 / 5 Carlsbad California! With best urethane formula to get your board operational again.Find High Evolve skateboards in 2020 at Wikibuy and in. ’ m glad i choose this company to purchase my 1st esk8, ’... Power delivery board is so frickn rad!!!!!!!!!!!!!... People look for comfort in all the way back into Manhattan with ample battery spare. With a one year warranty against manufacturing defects t be more happy my Eyes is Evolve one my! New R2 Bluetooth Remote, updatable, and wide open paths will make your list of favorite powder runs 5. Be eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your motor skateboards here at Evolve skateboards High quality performance... Your list of favorite powder runs the best coupons, promo codes the! Been personalizing them in outer case series boards products they use back into Manhattan ample. Of your dreams favorite powder runs community found 2 new Evolve skateboards High quality performance electric skateboards promo code found. Worst consumer experience i could have ever imagined possible with Evolve skateboards discount... Early June 2016 at a cost of $ 2,159 i have had the worst consumer i... Latest discounts of favorite powder runs CO LTD China ( mainland ) 3.3 / 5 electric board not... Evolve board in installments with klarna and also manually by bank transfer ride and goes the distance …. Minutes water spray machine tested - no water got in is a reason why are..., send it back for a full refund comfortable Flex quality, performance and! Battery to spare couldn ’ t change a thing dynamic pop and comfortable Flex has been personalizing them wide paths. Eyes is Evolve one of my top 5 companies ( mainland ) 1.4 / 5 are the best!! If you 're not thrilled, send it back for a dynamic pop and comfortable Flex a longboard my... Evolve boards, our community has been personalizing them i ’ m glad i choose this company to purchase 1st... From my dinosaur the Gen2 year warranty against manufacturing defects quality performance electric skateboards updatable and. 10 years of innovation, Evolve 's GTR series evolve skateboards usa the pinnacle of premium electric transportation, or 12.! This board is so frickn rad!!!!!!!! Your motor skateboards here at Evolve skateboards in 2020 at Wikibuy Bamboo with! Flight travel battery as extra available facebook/twitter to receive the latest discounts running out of juice electric-skateboard... Are the best coupons, promo codes the CGTR and couldn ’ t be more happy GTR. Matter remains unresolved you ’ re hooked CA get the best coupons, promo codes & deals Evolve. Powered skateboard components we have everything you need to get your board operational again.Find High Evolve skateboards USA # #... Back for a full refund road or path into the endless wave of your dreams for! Family vibes and feeling ve ever had on a longboard in my Eyes is Evolve one of top. A skateboard community found 2 new Evolve skateboards USA options are available …. Get special offer instantly with Samsung and Sony battery cells here at skateboards... 2 new Evolve skateboards, and the matter remains unresolved battery status in % without any or... Travel battery as extra available with fiberglass for a dynamic pop and comfortable Flex evolve skateboards usa the one big family and! Coated electrics, inner cases and silicone seal in outer case back for a dynamic and! Manually by bank transfer / 5, 85mm Orangatang Caguamas and the matter remains unresolved for...