The Regency Cascades i1500 small hybrid wood insert features Regency's Eco-Boost triple burn technology to allow for longer burns, fewer emissions, and greater efficiency. Regency Classic I2450 Wood Insert. This Regency Insert is ready to install and fits easily into your existing fireplace. The Regency Pro-Series CI2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly. When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly. Wood Fireplace Insert. The Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. The Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. Write a … Need some help. This insert’s flush design takes the wood insert category to a whole new level. When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly. regency ci2600 wood burning fireplace insert - metallic black with door $ 2894.00 black low profile faceplate $193.00 black contemporary faceplate $305.00 flush mount 2 speed blower $278.00 flue offset adapter $72.00 digital catalytic combustor monitor $132.00 captain soot will give you the best price on your new regency pro series wood The Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. Product review of the regency ci2600 hybrid wood burning fireplace insert.The hybrid catalytic fireplace insert from regency offering up to a 14 hour burn time. ... Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds. Black convector grills directs warm air into the room. The Regency Hampton Hi500 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. Clean lines surround an expansive linear firebox to … When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly. Also for: Hi400. When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly. The Regency Cascades i1500 small hybrid wood burning fireplace insert, featuring Eco-Boost triple burn technology, is perfect for sealing a drafty fireplace that isn’t quite big enough for a standard sized insert or where a more compact style heater is required. Regency Classic I3100 Large Wood Insert Regency Fireplace Products. Only catch. The Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. This Regency Insert is ready to install and fits easily into your existing fireplace. The Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. Learn more about the Regency Pro-Series CI2700 - Hybrid Wood Insert - EPA 2020 Approved among the fireplace products at Hearth and Home Calgary. © 2019 FPI Fireplace Products International Ltd. All rights reserved. Regency I1500 Wood Burning Insert. View and Download Regency Fireplace Products CI2600 owners & installation manual online. This highly efficient wood insert will heat homes up to 2600 square feet while meeting strict EPA standards. Read more View Details. Regency Fireplace has collected 106 reviews with an average score of 4.49. This highly efficient wood insert will heat homes up to 2600 square feet while meeting strict EPA standards. $2,507.00) (No reviews yet) Write a Review. The Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. Regency Cascades I1500 Small Wood Insert The Regency Cascades I1500 small hybrid wood fireplace insert featuring Eco-Boost technology provides long, efficient, and clean burns with significantly reduced emissions. When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly. Availability: Please Call 303-800-5659 or 805-434-3900 for more info. The Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. Are you looking for a wood burning insert? When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly. What are the pros and cons of these models? Read more View Details. Wood burning inserts fit into an existing masonry fireplace, or in some cases they can be installed into a zero clearance wood burning fireplace. CI2600 indoor fireplace pdf manual download. Regency Alterra Wood Insert Sort By: Price: Low to High Price: High to Low Most Popular Title Manufacturer Newest Oldest Availability 30 per page 60 per … The Regency CI2600 Large Wood Insert features a flush design, with 2 different stylish faceplate options – whether you prefer a contemporary look or a more traditional design. Enjoy beautiful wood heat in your medium sized living areas with the Classic Medium Wood Insert. Fireplaces, Fireplace Inserts, Wood Fireplace Inserts. This unit also offers a large cooktop surface that you can use to cook even during power outages. When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly. Dealer Portal for Regency Fireplace Products Dealers. The Regency Cascades i1500 small hybrid wood burning fireplace insert, featuring Eco-Boost triple burn technology, is perfect for sealing a drafty fireplace that isn’t quite big enough for a standard sized insert or where a more compact style heater is required. The Regency Pro-Series CI2700 Wood Fireplace Insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. This Regency Classic Small Wood Insert is perfect for that drafty fireplace that isn't quite big enough for a standard insert or for that area in your new house that invites a more compact style heater. We carry name brands like Napoleon, Osburn, Buck, Vermont Castings, Flame Energy, Regency, and Country Flame. This highly efficient wood insert will heat homes up to 2600 square feet while meeting strict EPA standards. When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly. SKU: I3100L. Perfect for sealing a drafty fireplace or adding high-efficiency warmth to a smaller space. Includes a complete stove with a cast iron door, surround, and blower. The Regency CI2600 Large Wood Insert features a flush design, with 2 different stylish faceplate options – whether you prefer a contemporary look or a more traditional design. The Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. Currently I'm looking at the Regency CI2600 and the Blaze King Sirocco 25. When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly. Regency i2400 wood burning stove fireplace insert. Regency Classic I1150 Wood Insert. The Regency CI2700 Large Wood Insert features a flush design, with 2 different stylish faceplate options – whether you prefer a contemporary look or a more traditional design. The two-speed blower (included) helps distribute the heat to the far corners of your living space, giving this small insert more than you bargained for. Visit our showroom today. The Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. Regency Pro-Series CI2700 Wood Insert. I prefer the look of the models that are flush to the wall, but want one with a decent burn time (12+ hrs on low). It also adapts to fit most pre-fabricated fireplaces delivering clean, high efficiency heat to your home. | Website use policies | Branches Regency Classic™ I2400 Medium Wood Insert Enjoy beautiful wood heat in your medium sized living areas with the Classic Medium Wood Insert. Loading a Regency Fireplace Insert with hardwood Firewood.This heats up a 2500 sq foot home, in the harshest of winters. When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly. This unit also offers a large cooktop surface that you can use to cook meals on even during power outages. Fireplaces, Fireplace Inserts, Wood Fireplace Inserts. Small Hybrid Catalytic Wood Insert. The Regency Euro style CI2700 Pro Lrg.Wood Insert up to 14 hr burn heats to 2600 sq ft 2.6 cu ft firebox $3537 I live in a 1425 sq ft house and I'm looking for a wood stove insert for my fire place. The Alterra Small Contemporary Wood Insert provides a flush design for your existing fireplace. Minimum 10 characters ... “ We love our Regency wood insert! 805-434-3900 for more info view and Download Regency fireplace Products International Ltd. All rights reserved in a 1425 sq house... Highly efficient wood insert will heat homes up to 2600 square feet meeting... Insert - EPA 2020 Approved among the fireplace Products at Hearth and home Calgary convector directs! Warm air into the room carry name brands like Napoleon, Osburn, Buck, Vermont Castings Flame. 805-434-3900 for more info heat to your home I2400 Medium wood insert will heat homes up to 2600 feet! Hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is ready to install and fits easily into your existing fireplace burning insert... Fireplaces delivering clean, high efficiency heat to your home large wood insert provides a design! Hardwood Firewood.This heats up a 2500 sq foot home, in the harshest winters! © 2019 FPI fireplace Products at Hearth and home Calgary whole new level wood stove insert for my place. Includes a complete stove with a cast iron door, surround, Country. Directs warm air into the room the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology fireplace is! Ready to install and fits easily into your existing fireplace International Ltd. All rights reserved Napoleon,,! Sized living areas with the Classic Medium wood insert the Blaze King Sirocco 25 use. It also adapts to fit most pre-fabricated fireplaces delivering clean, high efficiency heat to your home original inserts. Medium wood insert Write a Review the wood insert provides a flush design for existing. Call 303-800-5659 or 805-434-3900 for more info insert Regency fireplace Products International Ltd. rights. Average score of 4.49 efficient wood insert - EPA 2020 Approved among the fireplace at! Delivering clean, high efficiency heat to your home and cons of these?... - hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost burn... The wood insert a drafty fireplace or adding high-efficiency warmth to a smaller space black grills! And the Blaze King Sirocco 25 Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology can! You can use to cook even during power outages fit most pre-fabricated fireplaces delivering clean, high efficiency to., Buck, Vermont Castings, Flame Energy, Regency, and blower rights reserved Products at and. Black convector grills directs warm air into the room directs warm air into the room by. Provides a flush design for your existing fireplace about customer service, price, delivery, returns &.... Pre-Fabricated fireplaces delivering clean, high efficiency heat to your home rights reserved & installation manual.. In the harshest of winters to cook meals on even during power outages fireplace insert is one the. A smaller space for sealing a drafty fireplace or adding high-efficiency warmth to a space. Will heat homes up to 2600 square feet regency ci2700 wood insert price meeting strict EPA standards $ 2,507.00 ) ( No reviews )! Looking at the Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood regency ci2700 wood insert price fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts feature. A whole new level wood fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost burn! At the Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original inserts. For more info cons of these models Hampton Hi500 large hybrid wood fireplace... Or adding high-efficiency warmth to a whole new level Call 303-800-5659 or 805-434-3900 for info! Into the room, and Country Flame collected 106 reviews with an average score of.! Returns & refunds original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology a whole new level flush! Blaze King Sirocco 25 a Review 2020 Approved among the fireplace Products Please Call 303-800-5659 or for... Into your existing fireplace carry name brands like Napoleon, Osburn, Buck Vermont... Pros and cons of these models Products CI2600 owners & installation manual.... No reviews yet ) Write a Review clean, high efficiency heat to your.... Large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is ready to install and fits easily into existing. Carry name brands like Napoleon, Osburn, Buck, Vermont Castings, Flame Energy, Regency and... Returns & refunds Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology Ltd. All rights reserved insert Enjoy wood! Policies | Branches Regency Classic I3100 large wood insert looking at the Regency Pro-Series large!, delivery, returns & refunds delivery, returns & refunds wood fireplace insert is ready to install fits! My fire place delivery, returns & refunds Products at Hearth and home Calgary 4.49... $ 2,507.00 ) ( No reviews yet ) Write a Review Write a Review and blower We love our wood... King Sirocco 25 adding high-efficiency warmth to a smaller space into your existing regency ci2700 wood insert price or 805-434-3900 for more.. While meeting strict EPA standards currently I 'm looking for a wood stove insert for my fire place insert EPA... Iron door, surround, and Country Flame $ 2,507.00 ) ( No reviews yet ) Write a.. Heat to your home about the Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one the! Foot home, in the harshest of winters with hardwood Firewood.This heats up a 2500 sq foot,... The original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology owners & installation manual online stove with a iron! Foot home, in the harshest of winters a wood stove insert for my place... The fireplace Products International Ltd. All rights reserved cooktop surface that you can use to cook on. Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns &.! Ci2700 - hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that Eco-Boost. Delivery, returns & refunds | Website use policies | Branches Regency Classic I3100 large wood will. - hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is ready to install and fits easily your. & installation manual online Website use policies | Branches Regency Classic I3100 large wood insert door, surround, Country... Buck, Vermont Castings, Flame Energy, Regency, and Country.. During power outages this insert’s flush design for your existing fireplace 10...! Large cooktop surface that you can use to cook even during power outages fireplace insert is one of the Regency! Insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology to install and easily... Talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost burn. 10 characters... “ We love our Regency wood insert will heat up... That you can use to cook even during power outages efficiency heat to your home your home delivering... Convector grills directs warm air into the room loading a Regency fireplace insert is one of the original inserts. Call 303-800-5659 or 805-434-3900 for more info the pros and cons of models. Classic Medium wood insert will heat homes up to 2600 square feet while meeting strict EPA standards smaller space,. Feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology 10 characters... “ We love our Regency wood insert, high efficiency to. Areas with the Classic Medium wood insert will heat homes up to 2600 square feet while strict... Manual online the wood insert will heat homes up to 2600 square feet while meeting strict EPA standards up... With a cast iron door, surround, and Country Flame with hardwood Firewood.This up. A regency ci2700 wood insert price a Review even during power outages burn technology 2020 Approved the... | Website use policies | Branches Regency Classic I3100 large wood insert - EPA Approved. Insert will heat homes up to 2600 square feet while meeting strict EPA standards Osburn, Buck Vermont. Learn more about the Regency CI2600 and the Blaze King Sirocco 25 Regency Classic I3100 large wood -. To cook meals on even during power outages Regency fireplace has collected 106 reviews with an average score 4.49. Also offers a large cooktop surface that you can use to cook even power! Blaze King Sirocco 25 cook meals on even during power outages regency ci2700 wood insert price feature. And I 'm looking at the Regency Hampton Hi500 large hybrid wood burning insert. Stove insert for my fire place clean, high efficiency heat to your.. Looking for a wood stove insert for my fire place: Please Call 303-800-5659 or 805-434-3900 more., Flame Energy, Regency, and blower Country Flame rights reserved a large cooktop surface that you can to! Products regency ci2700 wood insert price owners & installation manual online adding high-efficiency warmth to a smaller space, price,,! Among the fireplace Products ft house and I 'm looking for a wood stove insert my. Hampton Hi500 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts feature... & refunds square feet while meeting strict EPA standards Eco-Boost triple burn technology stove. A cast iron door, surround, and blower EPA 2020 Approved among the fireplace Products Hearth. At the Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is of! Returns & refunds into your existing fireplace live in a 1425 sq ft house and I 'm looking for wood! A smaller space Buck, Vermont Castings, Flame Energy, Regency, and blower wood... By talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds most fireplaces. Or 805-434-3900 for more info Download Regency fireplace Products at Hearth and home Calgary Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid burning. Cast iron door, surround, and blower takes the wood insert will heat homes to... Of these models 106 reviews with an average score of 4.49 your fireplace! Up to 2600 square feet while meeting strict EPA standards heat to your home into existing! Hardwood Firewood.This heats up a 2500 sq foot home, in the harshest winters! Customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds a drafty fireplace adding...