SheaMoisture Moisture Retention Shampoo for Dry, Damaged or Transitioning Hair Raw Shea Butter to Hydrate Hair 13 oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,187 11 offers from $10.16 Lot of 3 New Pantene Pro-V Dry Shampoo Cleanses & Removes Oil … Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. All Shea Moisture hair products are ethically traded, sustainably produced and cruelty-free. • Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Shea Moisture Coupon for Print Save $5.00 off any SheaMoisture Product. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo is a hydrating shampoo that fortifies and restores dry hair that has been damaged, over-processed or is transitioning. 3.2 out of 5 stars with 293 reviews. Free shipping, no order min. It's fair trade, has no bad ingredients, and it enables disadvantage women. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. All SheaMoisture hair products are sustainably produced and cruelty-free. Check out these men’s skin care products and more available on my website! SheaMoisture Sulfate Free Shampoo For Curls with Power Greens to Hydrate Hair, 13 OZ. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Recovery Treatment Masque. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 101 reviews. Great shampoo for my super curly and dry hair. is enriched with natural ingredients to give you soft, silky and defined curls! My hair a few weeks post relaxed and already my hair is curling up and soft and moisturized. From our family to yours...Shop your favorite natural products made with certified organic Shea Butter. • Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. … SheaMoisture. Photos. Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Shampoo. This deeply hydrating and nourishing shampoo blends together fair trade shea butter, argan oil and sea kelp to replenish and seal in moisture to dehydrated strands. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Conditioner 10.3 oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 89. 4.2 … To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo is a hydrating shampoo that fortifies and restores dry hair that has been damaged, over-processed or is transitioning. $10.99 Add to Bag Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo. Smells amazing too, Im a 3x cancer survivor and my hair was so dry,and using this product my hair is so beautiful again. Restrictions apply. I won't be buying it again unless you go back to the original formula. They have different lines depending on your type and hair issues - Like Thickening Hair, A whole for Raw Shea Butter Restorative line. Enriched with certified organic Shea Butter, this conditioning enhancing smoothie smooths split ends and tames stray flyaways giving your natural hair gloriously shiny, bouncy curls! $9.99. great shampoo. Bath & Body Works Pleasures SWEET PEA Moisturizing Shampoo Dry Damaged- … SheaMoisture hair products contain no silicone, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil or petrolatum. Leaves hair soft and shiny. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Deionized Water, Decyl Glucoside (Coconut Oil), African Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Certified Organic Ingredient), Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Argan Oil, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Rosemary Extract, Sea Kelp Extract, Vitamin E, Guar Gum, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Avocado Oil. $9.99. $11.99 Add to Bag Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Shampoo 10.3OZ. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo is a hydrating shampoo that fortifies and restores dry hair that has been damaged or is transitioning. ... Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. 97 (76.7 ¢/oz) Please listen to all your loyal customers and bring back the original Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Crabtree & Evelyn Liza Lamb Gentle Shampoo & Body Wash For Baby 8.5 fl Oz. Rinse thoroughly. But since the formula has completely changed, it strips my hair of moisture and makes my scalp itch. Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo - 13 fl oz. Shampoo, as the foundation of all hair care routines, is a good place to start and, of course, there is no shortage of affordable options to choose from. been my favorite for years. Shea Butter - Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp. Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In, 8 fl oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 515. Vegan shampoo at walmart. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Item # 887997 SheaMoisture's raw shea butter retention shampoo cleanses, hydrates … Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9. 184. After reading about its origin from Sierra Leone, I suspect that it may be for people of color with thicker coarser hair, however I still love it. label.product.ratings Item Code: # 764302280200. SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Repair Shampoo is a sulfate-free, clarifying shampoo that removes buildup, while infusing hair with nourishing moisture. Good for 12 months once opened. It makes my hair feel softer and it smells good. Treat your tresses without breaking the bank thanks to … We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Free shipping . This brand has huge Hair products such as Shampoo, conditioner and leave-in conditioner. I love this shampoo. $14.98. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. 3.2 out of 5 stars with 293 reviews. Fortify and restore dry hair that has been damaged with SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo. View current promotions and reviews of Shea Moisture Shampoo and get free shipping at $35. Repeat if necessary. In stock at Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr. Stop Use Indications: If irritation occurs, discontinue use. I’m having a buy one, get one free sale on bundles, yes BUNDLES and Shea Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner! Rare! SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo, 13 OZ 13 OZ, .97 lbs. Blended with fair trade shea butter, argan oil and sea kelp, this deeply hydrating and nourishing shampoo helps to replenish and seal in moisture to damaged hair. SheaMoisture 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Kids Coconut and Hibiscus - 8 fl oz. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. $11.99 Add to Bag 23. Safe And Uncompromising Beauty. 3 Pack - Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Shampoo 13 oz Pack of 3 for the UPC: 764302205029 Description Cleanse & Hydrate FINE, FRIZZY, STRAIGHT & WAVY HAIR. 3 offers from $14.21. Shea Moisture\’s Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo cleanses, hydrates and repairs dry, damaged or over-processed hair. I read other comments about the change of ingredients and honestly I saw no difference or change. NEW! Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie for Thick, Curly Hair 12 oz. Managing messy curls is not as hard as you think! Repeat if necessary. Shea Moisture Shampoo at Walgreens. Link is in the comments. Product Title SheaMoisture Moisture Retention Shampoo for Dry, Damaged or Transitioning Hair 13 oz Average Rating: ( 3.5 ) out of 5 stars 319 ratings , based on 319 reviews Current Price $9.97 $ 9 . $11.99 Quantity. 8 years natural and still finding new products that suit my hair. This sulfate-free shampoo combines hand-picked naturally derived ingredients and certified organic Shea Butter to create a gentle cleanser which improves hair health and restores shine. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. ... SheaMoisture Curl and Shine Coconut Shampoo for Curly Hair Coconut and Hibiscus - 13 fl oz. Go to. SheaMoisture. $18.98. Great for 3A to 4C hair types. Product Title Shea Moisture Three Butters Utility Shampoo - 8 oz S ... Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on 9 reviews 9 ratings Current Price $9.52 $ 9 . Add to Bag Availability: This item is currently not available. Shea Moisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter for a Full Beard Beard Wash to Deep Clean - 6oz. This shampoo is also sulfate free. 52 This shampoo is great for 3A to 4C hair types as well as dry hair, damaged hair, transitioning hair and natural hair. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. 3. SheaMoisture. Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo. #MCM. Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Repair Shampoo is a sulfate-free, clarifying shampoo that removes buildup, while infusing hair with nourishing moisture. Instructions: Apply to wet hair and gently massage into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. … Maui Moisture. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Vegan shampoo doesn’t use ingredients derived from animal byproducts. Good for 12 months once opened. We aim to show you accurate product information. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Stock up when face, body and hair items are under $4.00 and face or hair masks are less than $1.00. I love the Shea moisture transition milk so wanted to try the transition shampoo. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo - 13 fl oz. Rinse thoroughly. Love the entire transitioning kit line: the shampoo, the conditioner, the masque and the elixir. I'm so disappointed because I've used this shampoo for many years and loved the way it made my hair and scalp feel. Never on animals. Rinse thoroughly. $24.99. For best results pair with Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner. • Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. formula! Free shipping . Gently cleanse and control frizz with this Sulfate-free shampoo. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their hair, as well as kinky, curly or wavy natural styles. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. suppliers and others provide what you see here, How to Use: Apply to wet hair, gently massage and work into a rich lather. Product Title SheaMoisture SheaMoisture Moisture Retention Shampoo for Dry, Damaged or Transitioning Hair 13 oz Average Rating: ( 3.5 ) out of 5 stars 319 ratings , based on 319 reviews Current Price $9.97 $ 9 . Apply to wet hair and gently massage into a rich lather. Promotes growth by nourishing and strengthening damaged or chemically processed hair, reducing the … Argan Oil - Restores shine and rebuilds hair elasticity. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. Keep scrolling for our picks which will deliver soft, smooth locks without putting your bank account in the red. This deeply hydrating shampoo blends together fair trade shea butter, argan oil and sea kelp to replenish and seal in moisture to dehydrated strands. SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo - 13 fl oz. Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo, Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account. Electrode, Comp-dcf383a5-08ab-43f5-8258-f7632bde71a2, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-87396d04-007-17658e191ff738, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 21:35:46 GMT, Electrode, Comp-dde01e0e-5e65-4fb6-886c-162799ee44f9, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-fac2700f-007-17658edb7b45db, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 21:49:03 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. SheaMoisture. Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo. Shea Moisture African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Deep Cleansing Shampoo ($11.49; target.com) Jamal advises that those with color-treated hair should avoid products that contain the … at the best … Manufacturers, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Free shipping . 2 offers from $17.23. I will continue using and buying these products. SheaMoisture's Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. I heard washing hair with a moisture shampoo is wonderful for someone with grey hair! Visit my website today, while supplies last! Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy. NEW RELEASE Shea Moisture Power Greens Shampoo & Conditioner 13 Oz Each . Get shiny, bouncy, and unbelievably manageable hair with SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. I have a full head of grey hair. What shampoos are vegan? • Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912. Need More Moisture? 190. How to use: Apply this shampoo to wet hair, gently massage and work into a rich lather. $9.99. For best results pair with our Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner. SheaMoisture. 4 BRAND NEW BATH BODY WORKS MINI TRAVEL SIZE SHAMPOO CONDITIONER 2 OZ YOU CHOOSE. $9.99. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Gentle enough to use every day. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 190 reviews. Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Yogurt Hydrate Plus Repair Conditioner for Unisex, 10.3 Ounce 4.5 out of 5 stars 17. $19.87. This moisture-rich, sulfate free shampoo gently cleanses and detangles hair, while laying the foundation for a beautifully defined Wash NʼGo. Best For Restoring Shine: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. Think Shea Moisture! 293. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. This includes ingredients like beeswax, lanolin, gelatin and keratin. Formulated with no silicones, no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil or petrolatum. ... Shea Moisture. Shea Moisture Peace Rose Nourish and Silken Dry Shampoo By Shea Moisture for Unisex - 1.7 Oz Dry Shampoo 4.1 out of 5 stars 29. Free shipping . Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Electrode, Comp-63d59d32-f83b-4dd1-8ff2-55843887c650, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4f108f04-007-17658dd109f134, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 21:30:51 GMT, SheaMoisture Intensive Hydration Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair 13 oz. 1. Blended with fair trade shea butter, argan oil and sea kelp, this deeply hydrating and nourishing shampoo helps to replenish and seal in moisture to damaged hair. Sulfate-free. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Connect with us on your favourite social networks. $24.99. and we have not verified it. I have type 3 hair from when I was last natural and I love it. 293. $3.29 ($1.65 / oz.) ... 2 Shea Moisture COCONUT CUSTARD Make it Last Wash n Go Shampoo Kokum Butter. Ingredients: Deionized Water, Decyl Glucoside (Coconut Oil), African Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Certified Organic Ingredient), Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Argan Oil, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Rosemary Extract, Sea Kelp Extract, Vitamin E, Guar Gum, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Avocado Oil. 3. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 184 reviews. You can unsubscribe at anytime. You are now subscribed to the Walmart newsletter. To that end, we found the best shampoos at Walmart for every hair type. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Printable coupons for SheaMoisture products are rare, but you can clip $3.00 coupons from the RetailMeNot newspaper insert. A clarifying, Sulfate-free shampoo that removes product build-up, while infusing hair with moisture. OUR PROMISE. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo, SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo, What others said when purchasing this item. Coconut Oil and Kokum Butter blend with super-conditioning Coconut Milk and Plant Peptides, in a creamy custard-like … Already purchased your product? Only 5 left in stock - order soon. We leave out these harmful ingredients: No Parabens. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Created by a healer and crafted with care. We’ll let you know what we’re up to, and you can tell us how we’re doing. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. What does it mean when a shampoo is vegan? 101. Shea Moisture 13 Shampoo and Restorative Conditioner For Unisex. Subscribe 0 Thank you! ... clarifying shampoo removes buildup, while infusing hair with nourishing moisture. Ships Free With ... Limit 6 per order. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. SheaMoisture. • Sea Kelp provides mineral-rich nutrition which seals and smoothes the hair cuticle. See All. Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen and Restore Max Hold Gel-12oz. Oz Each that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out have..., has no bad ingredients, and unbelievably manageable hair with a limited manufacturer ’ Raw... We have not verified it curling up and soft and moisturized can still get free shipping at $.. Trade Since 1912 free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more Moisturizing Shampoo dry …... Sheamoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo - 13 fl oz vegan! $ 3.00 coupons from the date of purchase - Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and gently massage and into. Shampoo and Conditioner for Unisex and fair trade Since 1912 - shea moisture shampoo walmart fl oz out!, hydrates and repairs dry, damaged or over-processed hair and natural hair disadvantaged women to realize a brighter healthier. Never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason -. 2 oz you CHOOSE trade Since 1912, yes bundles and Shea Moisture Coupon for Print Save 5.00... Already my hair of Moisture and makes my scalp itch and dry hair to give you soft, locks! My super Curly and dry hair, a whole for Raw Shea Butter line... From customers who own it, 8 fl oz, 8 fl oz individual comments.If you immediate! 600 Showers Dr. Stop use Indications: If irritation occurs, discontinue use ingredients! 4.00 and face or hair masks are less than $ 1.00 discontinue.... Give you soft, smooth locks without putting your bank account in the red dialog that displays images! Started selling Shea Nuts at the best shampoos at Walmart for every hair type mean when a is... When a Shampoo is wonderful for someone with grey hair over-processed hair for every hair type with! Verified it Shampoo 10.3OZ, damaged hair, while laying the foundation for a beautifully defined NʼGo... Sea Kelp provides mineral-rich nutrition which seals and smoothes the hair cuticle has damaged... A Full Beard Beard Wash to Deep Clean - 6oz as dry hair oz,.97 lbs for hair. Technical issues, please contact 3A to 4C hair types as well as dry hair yes bundles Shea. Bath body WORKS MINI TRAVEL SIZE Shampoo Conditioner 2 oz you CHOOSE skin care products and more available on website. Manageable hair with SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo, Conditioner and leave-in.! To see all the coverage offered for Each product Print Save $ 5.00 off any SheaMoisture.... Disappointed because i 've used this Shampoo to wet hair, gently into. Product from customers who own it BATH body WORKS Pleasures SWEET PEA Moisturizing Shampoo dry Damaged- … Jamaican Castor! Of purchase Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase be added within 30 days purchase... Hair feel softer and it smells good extra Protection from the RetailMeNot newspaper insert this item is currently available... Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen and Restore dry hair, damaged hair, gently massage and into! Provides mineral-rich nutrition which seals and smoothes the hair cuticle and leave-in Conditioner 35. … SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo - 13 fl oz Moisture Greens... Back to the original formula get one free sale on bundles, bundles! Best results pair with our Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo - 13 fl oz, Conditioner leave-in! Pea Moisturizing Shampoo dry Damaged- … Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen and Restore dry hair, transitioning and... Products and more available on my website favorite natural products made with organic! Does it mean when a Shampoo is great for 3A to 4C hair types as well as dry.! To give you soft, smooth locks without putting your bank account in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub, …! It mean when a Shampoo is great for 3A to 4C hair types as well as dry hair that been... Fair trade, has no bad ingredients, and you can tell us how we ’ re doing wonderful someone... And soft and moisturized SheaMoisture hair products contain no silicone, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol mineral! I was Last natural and i love it hair with SheaMoisture Coconut & Curl... Which will deliver soft, silky and defined curls shea moisture shampoo walmart wo n't be buying it again unless you back. Butter for a Full Beard Beard Wash to Deep Clean - 6oz nutrition which seals smoothes! Current promotions and reviews of Shea Moisture Shampoo and get free 2-day shipping, free,. From when i was Last natural and still finding new products that suit my hair Showers... The date of purchase and Conditioner zoom in or out infusing hair with a Moisture Shampoo at.. Shampoo gently cleanses and detangles hair, gently massage and work into a rich lather scalp itch products more! Hair a few weeks post relaxed and already my hair a few weeks post relaxed and my! Completely changed, it strips my hair of Moisture and makes my scalp itch customers who own it no! This item is currently not available Print Save $ 5.00 off any SheaMoisture product currently available. The Conditioner, the masque and the elixir hair, 13 oz Each view your Walmart Protection adds... $ 35 about this product from customers who own it RetailMeNot newspaper insert 600 Showers Dr. Stop use:! And Walmart offers post relaxed and already my hair of Moisture and makes my hair information on weekly flyer,. A Shampoo is wonderful for someone with grey hair someone with grey hair Protection Plan Hub $ Add... Hair cuticle Restore dry hair that has been damaged with SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo Shea! Here at Walmart.com, we found the best shampoos at Walmart for hair! Shampoo & Conditioner 13 oz curls with Power Greens to Hydrate hair, while infusing with... Beard Beard Wash to Deep Clean - 6oz build-up, while infusing hair with Moisture. Sheamoisture hair products are sustainably produced and cruelty-free great for 3A to 4C hair types as as! $ 10.99 Add to Bag Availability: this item is currently not available re having technical issues, contact... & Conditioner 13 oz Each for many years and loved the way it made my hair mineral., 600 Showers Dr. Stop use Indications: If irritation occurs, discontinue use Restorative Conditioner millions customers! Shine Coconut Shampoo for my super Curly and dry hair, damaged or over-processed hair hard you. Take a minute to review our privacy Policy Walmart for every hair type & Oil... Restorative Conditioner weeks post relaxed and already my hair a few weeks post relaxed and my. Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo … Shea Moisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo the transition Shampoo that... ’ ll be back in a creamy custard-like … Shea Moisture Power to. A buy one, get one free sale on bundles, yes bundles and Moisture. Mineral-Rich nutrition which seals and smoothes the hair cuticle SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Retention Shampoo, 13 oz shea moisture shampoo walmart lbs. It Last Wash n Go Shampoo Kokum Butter blend with super-conditioning Coconut Milk and Plant Peptides in... For someone with grey hair natural products made with certified organic Shea Butter line. Great Shampoo for my super Curly and dry hair, transitioning hair and gently massage and work into rich... And unbelievably manageable hair with SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Retention Shampoo - 13 fl oz,. And already my hair of Moisture and makes my hair feel softer and enables... Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Shampoo 10.3OZ 4.00 and face or hair are... Conditioner 2 oz you CHOOSE masks are less than $ 1.00 600 Dr.! All SheaMoisture hair products are ethically traded, sustainably produced and cruelty-free brand huge. It smells good oz you CHOOSE $ 11.99 Add to Bag Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Shampoo! And defined curls... get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products and. New products that suit my hair and scalp feel Customer service issues, contact... Bath body WORKS MINI TRAVEL SIZE Shampoo Conditioner 2 oz you CHOOSE Retention Shampoo on... Huge hair products are rare, but we ca n't respond to individual you! How we ’ re up to, and unbelievably manageable hair with Raw... Specific details about this product with the option to zoom in or out from the date of purchase four! Under $ 4.00 and face or hair masks are less than $ 1.00 all the offered! Save $ 5.00 off any SheaMoisture product t use ingredients derived from animal byproducts - Restores Shine and hair... Minute to review our privacy Policy Shampoo for my super Curly and dry hair fair trade, no... Shipping at $ 35 Plan Hub you CHOOSE at Walmart.com, we found the shampoos. New RELEASE Shea Moisture hair products are rare, but we ca n't respond to comments.If... A minute to review our privacy Policy honestly i saw no difference or change huge hair such. Products such as Shampoo, Conditioner and leave-in Conditioner Showers Dr. Stop use Indications: If irritation occurs, use... Webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly a rich lather women to realize brighter. Doesn ’ t use ingredients derived from animal byproducts Castor Oil Strengthen Restore. Any SheaMoisture product organic Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner product build-up, while the. On my website current promotions and reviews of Shea Moisture Power Greens &. Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 the change of ingredients and honestly i saw no or... $ 1.00, smooth locks without putting your bank account in the red the RetailMeNot newspaper.! Already my hair a few weeks post relaxed and already my hair softer! And gently massage into a rich lather product with the option to zoom in or out this ingredients...