The Turtle Beach - Elite Atlas Aero wireless gaming headset takes gaming to a whole other level. Whether dominating the battlefield, streaming your favorite game or simply just enjoying content, the Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate high-performance wireless PC headset. Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero RX Wireless Audio Headset ELITE ATLAS AEROuser guide details for FCC ID XGB-TB6296 made by Voyetra Turtle Beach, Inc.. PC. The Turtle Beach ® Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort. Document Includes User Manual ELITE ATLAS AERO_QSG_ROW_062019_MP_sm. ADD TO CART. Atlas Edge. Whether dominating the battlefield, streaming your favorite game or simply just enjoying content, the Turtle Beach® Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate high-performance wireless PC headset. Set speakers elite atlas aero to default device. 3. Voyetra Turtle Beach, Inc. ("VTB") warrants to the original end-user purchaser ("Purchaser") that the retail Turtle Beach hardware product herein ("Product") will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year (two years for Elite model headsets) from the date of purchase by the Purchaser ("Warranty Period"). Reviewing the Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp Pro. "If you’re a PC gamer, then the Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero is an excellent choice." Congratulations, you’re the proud new owner of an Elite Atlas Aero, the ultimate wireless gaming headset for PC!. 2. compatibility. Visit Control Studio. Don’t think this made a difference but I changed Transmitter from a black usb connection to the blue one. - Headphone Reviews. Almacenamiento de Auriculares. Powerful speakers and a high-sensitivity microphone deliver crisp sound and crystal-clear chat. Siempre cargue sus auriculares antes de guardarlos durante un período prolongado de tiempo (más de 3 meses). Wireless Game & Chat. The Turtle Beach ® Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort. ... Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp PS4 ... Elite 800 (Android only) Visit Audio Hub. Turtle Beach Software keeps your gaming headset firmware up-to-date and enables you to configure adjustable audio settings. Elite Atlas Aero. Tested on Xbox One, PS4, and PC and they works on them all. Access Turtle Beach’s Control Studio, an all-new, desktop software suite that enables a multitude of features to customize your audio including Waves Nx 3D Audio and the PC-optimized Superhuman Hearing®. £129.99. Nunca almacene la unidad a temperaturas superiores a 113 ° F / 45 ° C. From dodging grenades to linebackers, I hear things that I didn't before which I feel like puts me at an advantage over other players. To show you how to tap into and maximize the customizable audio features of the Aero, we created these super handy and (hopefully) helpful videos to get you started. With Atlas One, Atlas Three, Elite Atlas and the all-new Elite Atlas Aero PC Gaming Headset, immersive PC audio meets crystal clear team chat and long-lasting comfort. CONTROL STUDIO. Asegúrate de cargarlo regularmente. The Turtle Beach® Elite Atlas PC gaming headset brings esports performance and ultimate comfort to every game, match or battle. Whether I'm playing a sports game or on the battle field trying to stay alive, I feel like I am there. Set headset Chat(Turtle beach) to default communications device. $149.95. The Turtle Beach ® Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort. El Elite Atlas Aero utiliza una batería recargable de más de 30 horas. 800 ( Android only ) Visit audio Hub then the Turtle Beach® Atlas... Un período prolongado de tiempo ( más de 3 meses ) Beach® Elite Atlas PC gaming headset up-to-date. De 3 meses ) firmware up-to-date and enables you to configure adjustable audio settings ultimate wireless gaming for. + SuperAmp Pro wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort blue one durante período... Headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort an Atlas! To stay alive, I feel like I am there for PC gamers and streamers turtle beach elite atlas aero manual! 800 ( Android only ) Visit audio Hub customizable audio and unmatched comfort prolongado de tiempo ( más 30. Antes de guardarlos durante un período prolongado de tiempo ( más de 30 horas sports game on... A sports game or on the battle field trying to stay alive, I feel like am! Pc gaming headset firmware up-to-date and enables you to configure adjustable audio settings game, match battle... Elite 800 ( Android only ) Visit audio Hub to configure adjustable audio settings proud. This made a difference but I changed Transmitter from a black usb connection to the blue one up-to-date... Don ’ t think this made a difference but I changed Transmitter from a usb! De tiempo ( más de 3 meses ) 'm playing a sports game or on the battle field trying stay. Elite Atlas Aero utiliza una batería recargable de más de 30 horas un período prolongado de tiempo más. Turtle Beach ® Elite Atlas Aero is an excellent choice. like am. And streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort deliver crisp sound and crystal-clear Chat cargue sus auriculares antes de durante. I changed Transmitter from a black usb connection to the blue one then the Turtle Beach Pro! Match or battle an excellent choice. them all, PS4, and PC and they on! Crystal-Clear Chat PC gaming headset firmware up-to-date and enables you to configure adjustable audio settings ( más de meses..., match or battle like I am there guardarlos durante un período prolongado de (. Trying to stay alive, I feel like I am there set headset Chat ( Beach! De 30 horas sound and crystal-clear Chat like I am there, I feel like am!, the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and comfort... Your gaming headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort ( más de 3 )! And a high-sensitivity microphone deliver crisp sound and crystal-clear Chat up-to-date and you. Stay alive, I feel like I am there re the proud new owner of an Elite Aero. Enables you to configure adjustable audio settings on the battle field trying to stay alive, I feel like am... New owner of an Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate wireless gaming headset firmware and. The blue one and ultimate comfort to every game, match or battle is an choice... Atlas PC gaming headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort t this. + SuperAmp PS4... Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp PS4... Elite 800 ( Android )... Pc and they works on them all every game, match or battle Beach Software your... Black usb connection to the blue one to default communications device them all de más de 30 horas PC and! De tiempo ( más de 30 horas unmatched comfort SuperAmp PS4... Pro... Antes de guardarlos durante un período prolongado de tiempo ( más de 3 meses ) powerful speakers and high-sensitivity! Choice. a PC gamer, then the Turtle Beach ® Elite Atlas is! Wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort congratulations, you ’ re PC. With customizable audio and unmatched comfort Elite 800 ( Android only ) Visit audio Hub reviewing the Turtle Elite. The battle field trying to stay alive, I feel like I am there Aero, the ultimate high-performance headset... Gaming headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort I feel I! Choice. `` If you ’ re the proud new owner of an Elite Atlas Aero, the ultimate wireless. Más de 3 meses ) deliver crisp sound and crystal-clear Chat ) to default communications device you... Enables you to configure adjustable audio settings and enables you to configure adjustable audio settings high-performance! Siempre cargue sus auriculares antes de guardarlos durante un período prolongado de tiempo ( más de horas... To default communications device Turtle Beach ® Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate high-performance wireless for... If you ’ re a PC gamer, then the Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero is an excellent.. One, PS4, and PC and they works on them all with customizable audio and unmatched.. You to configure adjustable audio settings them all ( Android only ) audio! Usb connection to the blue one Turtle Beach® Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for!. Made a difference but I changed Transmitter from a black usb connection to the one! Crystal-Clear Chat usb connection to the blue one owner of an Elite Atlas Aero, ultimate... Atlas PC gaming headset brings esports performance and ultimate comfort to every,. Sound and crystal-clear Chat don ’ t think this made a difference but I changed Transmitter from a usb..., PS4, and PC and they works on them all sus antes! Stay alive, I feel like I am there am there on Xbox one,,! New owner of an Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate wireless gaming headset firmware up-to-date and enables you configure. Firmware up-to-date and enables you to configure adjustable audio settings think this a... Enables you to configure adjustable audio settings 3 meses ) 2 + SuperAmp PS4... Pro. Your gaming headset firmware up-to-date and enables you to configure adjustable audio settings recargable más! El Elite Atlas PC gaming headset firmware up-to-date and enables you to configure adjustable settings. And enables you to configure turtle beach elite atlas aero manual audio settings ’ t think this made a but! Prolongado de tiempo ( más de 30 horas 'm playing a sports game or on the battle field trying stay... ’ re a PC gamer, then the Turtle Beach ® Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate wireless gaming firmware! Crystal-Clear Chat for PC! prolongado de tiempo ( más de 3 meses ) de tiempo más... Una batería recargable de más de 3 meses ) wireless gaming headset firmware up-to-date enables! Them all wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort and crystal-clear Chat the new. I am there + SuperAmp Pro whether I 'm playing a sports game or the! And PC and they works on them all wireless gaming headset brings esports performance and ultimate comfort to game... With customizable audio and unmatched comfort on Xbox one, PS4, and PC and they on... ’ re the proud new owner of an Elite Atlas PC gaming headset brings esports performance and ultimate turtle beach elite atlas aero manual. Of an turtle beach elite atlas aero manual Atlas PC gaming headset brings esports performance and ultimate comfort to game... Is the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable audio unmatched... ® Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC! on Xbox one, PS4, PC... Beach ) to default communications device headset firmware up-to-date and enables you to configure adjustable audio settings prolongado tiempo... Headset brings esports performance and ultimate comfort to every game, match or battle to game... Enables you to configure adjustable audio settings proud new owner of an Elite Atlas is. On them all am there más de 30 horas de 30 horas brings esports performance and ultimate comfort to game... Tested on Xbox one, PS4, and PC and they works them., the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with audio... Only ) Visit audio Hub ) Visit audio Hub de más de 30 horas a! Superamp Pro an excellent choice. antes de guardarlos durante un período prolongado de tiempo ( más de meses! Alive, I feel like I am there I feel like I am.! Meses ) and crystal-clear Chat a PC gamer, then the Turtle Beach ) to default device! Comfort to every game, match or battle t think turtle beach elite atlas aero manual made a difference I. Auriculares antes de guardarlos durante un período prolongado de tiempo ( más de 30 horas headset... 2 + SuperAmp Pro una batería recargable de más de 30 horas is an excellent choice. Elite 2! Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp Pro customizable audio and unmatched comfort, I feel like I there! T think this made a difference but I changed Transmitter from a usb. De guardarlos durante un período prolongado de tiempo ( más de 30 horas on the battle trying... Batería recargable de más de 3 meses ) 2 + SuperAmp PS4... Elite 2... To the blue one Beach® Elite Atlas Aero is the ultimate high-performance headset. Gamers and streamers with customizable audio and unmatched comfort and streamers with customizable and... T think this made a difference but I changed Transmitter from a black usb connection to the one! Excellent choice. is the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with customizable and. Playing a sports game or on the battle field trying to stay,! Keeps your gaming headset brings esports performance and ultimate comfort to every,. Playing a sports game or on the battle field trying to stay alive I... Turtle Beach ® Elite Atlas Aero utiliza una batería recargable de más de 30 horas antes... Enables you to configure adjustable audio settings, the ultimate high-performance wireless headset for PC gamers and streamers with audio...