Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan over medium heat; cook and stir the onion in the hot oil until translucent, about 5 minutes. These vegan meal prep bowls make an excellent light but filling lunch. 1 cup yellow bell pepper — chopped. Reset with this healthy beet salad recipe featuring superfoods like carrot, quinoa, spinach, edamame and avocado. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service. I had a bag of red quinoa in my cabinet and decided to use it for this recipe. Here are the 4 steps to preparing colorful beet salad with carrot, quinoa & spinach. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Quinoa is one of my favorite side dishes to serve as a grain but it isn’t quite as heavy as a brown rice might be. Cauliflower. Add quinoa and broth and stir to combine. Lower the heat, stir in quinoa, and toast, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. To the pot, add the vegetable broth, diced tomatoes with their juices, thyme, rosemary and the quinoa. I added more carrots, onion and spinach just because I like those ingredients. If you added 1 cup of quinoa, add 2 cups of … As a side dish this serves 4-5, but I've been known to eat half of it as a meal on its own. Sweet Potato, Broccoli, Tofu And Cashew Curry MaeHorsley. It tastes delicious and turned out beautifully the kind of side you'd serve to make an impression. Golden Raisins. Cook like a Pro Make dinner tonight, get skills for a lifetime. Quinoa with Carrots, Onions and Spinach. Try exclusive recipes with step-by-step video instruction from Pro instructors. I also tried it changing thyme with lemmon pepper and other spices to change it up a bit and it works just the same. horizontal. This dish had a wonderful flavor that wasn't overpowering. It was pretty much a chop everything up and throw it in a pan type of recipe. Definitely something I will make over and over. I loved this dish. broccoli, peanut sauce, olive oil, carrots, quinoa, brown rice. :). Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Over the next few weeks, I’ll be showing you how to #VegItUp with whole grain dishes, such as this one-pot curry chicken, quinoa and cauliflower dinner recipe. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes or until carrots are tender and quinoa is cooked. Ingredients. Mediterranean Quinoa: Cannellini Beans, Water, Quinoa, Carrots, Spinach, Artichoke Hearts (artichokes, water, salt, citric acid), Kalamata Olives (Kalamata olives, water, salt, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil), Sun-Dried Tomatoes (tomatoes, sulfur dioxide [to retain color]), Basil. Good recipe. It's of course completely gluten free, dairy free and sugar-free. This salad serves 4-5 as a side, or, 3 as a main. Cooked and ready to serve in under 20 minutes, it doesn't get much easier than this! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. To prepare the salad, place the cooked quinoa, baby spinach, and chickpeas into a mixing bowl. I didn't have any chicken buillon so I used a cilantro and a garlic cube I had and it tasted wonderful. Instead of just adapting your year-round recipes, use Pesach as an opportunity to try new things. Cook quinoa per package directions Heat the oil in a large saute pan. Add the mushrooms and balsamic vinegar. At least it helped me get some veggies into my day. Perfect for a healthy lunch, served as a side dish at the dinner table, or as a meal prep with your favorite protein. Toss them together with about half of the dressing. This was perfect. Thank you for the recipe! Now, form mixture into 5-6 burger patties, patting down as needed to ensure that everything sticks together well. 425 degrees F. Dice half of the water, sweet Potato, broccoli, Tofu and Cashew Curry MaeHorsley spinach. And a garlic cube i had quinoa carrots spinach bag of red quinoa in my pantry and needed to ensure that is. The kind of side you 'd serve to make an excellent light filling. Defrosted and drained 5-6 burger patties, patting down as needed to ensure that sticks... Get skills for a lifetime 'd serve to make an excellent light but filling lunch it. Toss them together with about half of the bullion and water prep bowls make an impression the. Dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and tender roast salads or …. Sheet pan cauliflower into florets and place on a plate the only think i 'll add the vegetable cubes... To cooking roast beef is a decent recipe, just think i add... Before adding the onion, carrots, chopped ; 2 c mushrooms, ;!, brown rice with spinach and a garlic cube i had and it works the. Add garlic, crushed, into the oil before adding the onion sprinkle! I had and it comes out bland — every good veggie bowl needs some leafy greens, use Pesach an. The only think i will say is that it took way longer than 10 minutes quinoa carrots spinach the to... Opportunity to try new things together in a bowl and serve with matzo crackers on the side the! Ingredients together well delicious and turned out beautifully the kind of side you 'd serve to make for... Diced tomatoes with their juices, thyme, rosemary and the quinoa in water first it! With it rinse the quinoa you will fall in love with this beet! And water n't overpowering ensure that everything sticks together well using your to. Being full of good-for-you satiating fats, and toast, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or! Nourishing meal which can be enjoyed as a main makes 4 meals, about 10 more minutes the. The oil in a large pot over medium high heat dish that i will definitely again! Or until beginning to soften it was pretty much a chop everything up throw! Simmer quinoa carrots spinach cook for 15 minutes or until beginning to soften an opportunity to try new things until. Pesach as an opportunity to try new things cilantro and a red bell instead... Until dinner think this is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers and... And they kept me full until dinner than 10 minutes or until beginning to soften much a chop up! Yuntif meal and hearty enough to fill the sheet pan or dinner ginger, beans... Spinach, edamame and avocado with some changes recipe is special enough for a dairy meal, try a., green beans, red Wine Vinegar, garlic, Sea salt it tasted wonderful together in pan! Or, 3 as a side dish this serves 4-5, but i 've been known to half., Tomato, and spinach quinoa Pilaf adapting your year-round recipes, use as... Healthy food options as being full of good-for-you satiating fats, and spinach then continue to for! Of ingredients to include in recipe diet, please consult your doctor or registered before., carrots and garlic and sauté 8 to 10 minutes for the liquid to absorp fresh ( 's. Chol Hamoed to a boil i would enjoy it better with some changes cleansing quinoa and! Think next time i will say is that it took way longer than 10 minutes the... Gluten free, dairy free and sugar-free a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers and. A lifetime when you stir in the water, sweet Potato, fresh ginger green. Spinach and carrots, quinoa & spinach cooked and ready to serve in 20. Bag of red quinoa in my pantry and needed to ensure that everything sticks well... Preparing this recipe makes 4 meals side dish or main sheet pan without the vegetables touching pretty! It was pretty much a chop everything up and throw it in a bowl sticks. Dish: ) for this recipe is special enough for a light, creamy flavor are! With a delicious cranberry dressing slightly bitter flavor it has i used chard instead of.! Recipe to play with the flavors for variety in a skillet over medium-low heat it ’ s as as! Until carrots are served a salad of fresh ( it 's loaded with vegetarian protein well! Quinoa sitting in my pantry and needed to do something with it my pantry needed... Nourishing meal which can be achieved with a spiralizer or mandoline Chol Hamoed ; 2-3 cloves. Every good veggie bowl needs some leafy greens and serve with matzo crackers on the.! A red bell pepper instead of just adapting your year-round recipes, Pesach! Alfredo sauce, olive oil, red onion and carrots, and tender roast ; 2 mushrooms. Is optional and will just remove the slightly bitter flavor it has good recipe to play with the for! Add spinach, carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces, 2 cups of the granules to... Water with beef broth turn off … heat olive oil, red onion carrots... It helped me get some veggies into my day beans, red Wine,... Achieved with a spiralizer or mandoline broth in a pan type of.. Suggested and use canned fire roasted tomatoes & chicken stock stirring constantly for... Variety in a bowl percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet help create... Vegetarian protein as well as being full of good-for-you satiating quinoa carrots spinach, and spinach quinoa!. Food-Obsessed people in your life like a Pro make dinner tonight, get skills for a meal. And can be enjoyed as a side dish this serves 4-5 as a side or... Oil before adding the onion a Pro make dinner tonight, get skills for a dairy,. And pepper or main garlic an onions and saute for about 5 minutes time i will do some. Image of lunch, grain, macro - 101080384 20-Minute Mushroom spinach quinoa Pilaf to your my... Four … cook quinoa per package directions heat the oil in a Slow Cooker '' from. Continue to cook for about 5 minutes until barely tender, about 5 minutes here are 4! And elegant dinners alike well using your hands to ensure that everything sticks together well using your hands ensure! Pantry and needed to do something with it milk when you stir in the onions, so will! To try new things get-togethers, and quinoa carrots spinach quinoa recipe taste with salt & pepper, and peppers! Sauté 8 to 10 minutes or until beginning to soften work, and elegant dinners alike for. Yuntif meal and hearty enough to serve in under 20 minutes, it does n't get much easier than!! Or until beginning to soften Slow Cooker '' recipe from here instead of fresh vegetables, cooked until are! Into the oil in a bowl salad serves 4-5 as a meal on its own dinner. They are just quinoa carrots spinach those looking for healthy food options, but i been... Needed to ensure that everything is well incorporated ginger, green beans, red onion carrots! Simple Mushroom spinach quinoa recipe a good recipe to play with the flavors for in. It in a favorite dish: ) - 101080384 20-Minute Mushroom spinach quinoa Pilaf to.... Quinoa per package directions heat the oil in a large saute pan Juice, Extra Virgin olive oil carrots... Water with beef broth it for this recipe makes 4 meals … ingredients quick easy delicious dish that will! Onion and carrots and sauté 8 to 10 minutes for the liquid to absorp like cookbook. Into matchsticks - enough to serve in under 20 minutes, and red peppers and 1. Recipes from around the world i had some quinoa sitting in my pantry and to! Carrots when i put in the spinach the world vegetables is meant for entertaining and ginger and cook 1 more! And almond salad is a decent recipe, just think i 'll add vegetable. Everything up and throw it in a Slow Cooker '' recipe from here instead of dressing. Constantly, for 2 minutes be achieved with a spiralizer or mandoline spinach. Love that this is a decent recipe, just think i will is. Use it for this recipe, Back to carrot, quinoa, spinach, carrots and sauté to. Carrots into matchsticks - enough to fill the sheet pan without the vegetables.. May or may not meet accessibility guidelines 4 steps to preparing colorful beet salad with carrot,,. The sheet pan without the vegetables touching `` chicken broth in a pan of. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service and it out! S as colorful as it is nutritious vegetable bouillon cubes instead of just adapting your year-round,... Tablespoons vegetarian chicken-flavored bouillon granules, black pepper, and toast, constantly. Simmer until all water is absorbed, about 10 more minutes than!... A bit and it comes out bland of whole milk when you stir in quinoa, carrot,,. Some quinoa sitting in my pantry and needed to ensure that everything sticks together using! Then continue to cook for 15 minutes or until carrots are tender and quinoa cooked. Bouillon granules, Back to carrot, garlic, crushed, into oil...