So not the lightest lifting in terms of the content with some autoplaying videos and things. i hope this helps and i hope you get the same results as i did from some simple changes, obviously to restore all settings changed to the original ( still leave system cooling on active ). My thermals are pretty damn great.I was making a point that I'm only hitting the same 59-61C when stressing the CPU with stock voltage or a -170 undervolt. Made by redditors, for redditors, to discuss RΛZΞR products. Browsing the web is fine but for vr its not fine. Did anyone try changing the thermal paste?? I don't understand why it has absolutely no impact on temps. Interestingly enough, it seems to be fine if I start off at -160mV (my daily driver), start a stress test, and then work my way down to -200mV while keeping the stress test running. With the stock (Razer) 389.04 drivers, I'm getting scores of 13,917 running stock config on my Blade 15 (no undervolt, no turbo boost limits, etc). I just glanced around the BIOS, I didnt see any undervolting options. I've gone as far down as -200mV on low loads, but it will crash when switching between low and high loads. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. (view more), The Razer Blade 15 returns with a fresh coat of Quartz. These are my thoughts of it compared to last years model which I also owned (1070MQ), both were the advanced model. I recently purchased a Razer Blade 15 (Intel Core i7-8750H CPU) and have been trying to undervolt my computer with Throttlestop (v8.60) to lower temperatures, but it doesn't seem to be working. So I've had the 2019 Blade 15 for about a week now. In Battery: First 2 cores are 37, next 3 are 36 and last is 35. I had noticed earlier on that I had gotten some scores into the mid 14,xxx (peak of 14,445) mark, but I've never been able to reproduce that score. It comes with a 13.3-inch, touch display with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080-pixel. On previous model we moded the bios and undervolting directly from there. I am having temps around 75 during stress test with an -130mv undervolt and exactly the same without it. And yes, that's even with 130mv undervolt. A Razer Blade 15 fully stocked with an RTX 2080 GPU was on display at CES 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. According to TechRadar’s battery test, it lasts for 5 hours and 59 minutes. I may even turn that multiplier to 28 and see how she runs later when i get home. There have been quite a few bug fixes as well as a few new features added, but I also wanted to improve the readability and organization of the old guide. Hey thanks for sharing, Im a total newb when it comes to this, got my first gaming laptop ever 2 days ago (Razer 15 4k). I undervolted with Throttle stop and my settings are: Core and Cache -149, -60 iGPU. Called the “Advanced Model,” this Blade 15, complete with RTX 2080, serves up wonderfully vibrant graphics thanks to Nvidia’s next-gen GPU and a 15… This is insane. I would start with the 0.95V undervolt, and if you are brave, go to 0.90V. and its a damn hot day.If i can tell any difference, maybe the -6° on the gpu. So I have been undervolting my new Razer Blade 15 with the 1060 and so far, I'm at -170 to CPU, -100 to iGPU, and -100 to Analog IO in Throttlestop. ***This is entirely at your own risk. The Advanced Model supports USB-C Charging with 20V adapters, a UHS-III SD Card Reader, and Windows Hello IR Camera. Th… Ill never disable turbo boost though entirely. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Maybe anyone has tested already 3000/3200mhz sticks on gtx model? Among his criticisms were the build quality, price, and lack of ability to undervolt. Razer Blade 15 is known for its incredibly thin design and top-notch looks. My temps are pretty good now (: i decided to make clocks only 35% of maximum on my power saving mode, mainly because its still super responsive because of NVMe drive, temps stay very nice, even using vmware running ubuntu for my uni work i see very low temps and good performance, its probably better to change it in bios on launch instead of using registry, but you are welcome! my solution was not to undervolt using throttlestop, instead in bios disable the single core turbo boost under speedstep ( leave speedstep enabled ) and under all battery profiles, make sure to have system cooling on active and not passive and under maximum processor power state i set battery to 50% max, This means that the clock speeds can only reach 50% of their maximum no matter how much power a thread or process is pulling, only a slight drop in performance but much much better idle temps and light gaming temps on battery, now my temps when playing rimworld in bed on my lap only reach 56 degrees celsius max, and on idle its 48 degrees, much bigger improvement. I had a 15X that crashed at -125. then tried a XPS 15 9570 that crashed at -130. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Assassin's creed origins and odyssey were a good example of this. In Performance: First 4 cores are at 41, then last 2 are 39 and 38. Hey guy's, I've had my Razer Blade 15 for about a week now and just wanted to share some thoughts and opinions on the laptop. Try using 100% processor state but disable turbo boost using registry. Razer says the Blade 15 has a “vapor chamber cooling system,” a unique system made of 68 heat exchangers and two 44-blade fans that are supposed to both dissipate heat under the … I see some people decrease the temperatures by a ton but it decreases gaming performance. If so, what are you at right now? Razer ID is the best way to kickstart your Razer Journey. Razer blade 14 light indicator Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Razer Blade 15 rtx 2060 i7-8750H Throttlestop setup. It seems like version 1.03 will remove that ability, so I certainly have no intentions of upgrading. About Razer Blade 15. Did you also try looking at bios and messing up with it? Really disappointed that my new blade arrived with bios 1.03 and I can't undervolt. Is anyone else undervolting? That is cool, my Blade 14 2017 -120 undervolting is like a joke now. i was frequently seeing temps of 75 to 85 on idle when sat on my bed with my blade 15 2018 advanced on my lap, obviously part of the problem is that i could have been covering fan grills on the bottom, however i always avoided that. Developed in collaboration with top esports pros. I was getting a CPU package max of 61C and average of 59C. It is powered by the Intel Core i7-8550U processor with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I was getting a CPU package max of 61C and average of 59C.With the -170 undervolt, I'm getting the SAME temps. I … Razer is the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software, and systems. By signing up, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and … on 3.3, 3.4 im getting like 97-98 on some cores in some titles, already repasted with master gel maker and arctic pads but it just lowered my idle temp for a bit, either way i dont recommend using throttlestop unless you know exactly what you are doing, but if you do and you want to heavy game at the same time then its probably your only option. Which kit did you use and did you have to reduce undervolt values by much? 3.1 to 3.3GHz seem to be perfect heat to my visual gaming pleasure. On reddit threads on RAM the kit from Kingston (hyperX or something like that) with 2666mhz and cl15 was suggested. I published a more comprehensive guidefor Notebookcheck back in 2017, but I felt it was time to update the guide for 2020. Razer is the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software, and systems. I'm trying to build a max battery life profile with 10% max processor state and as much UV as possible. Still want to try? This video explains how to undervolt your GPU using MSI Afterburner's Voltage/Frequency curve editor. Originally Posted in the Razer Blade 15 RTX Thread, posting here too for others with 2017+ Razer Blade models. I've owned multiple Razer Blades throughout the years and Razer has been slowly improving the Blade … Real gaming Performance on stock Kabylake Blade 14 is actually better than other thins 1060 laptops like Aero 15 even on benchmarks has lower point. I think someone updated a video on Reddit how to change it, but as I said it seems easy but if you ruins other settings it could maybe brick the system. The strange thing is, with a 10min test in AIDA64 of CPU and FPU at stock voltage, balanced profile and fan maxed out. Websites were reddit, razer, this one, deadspin, huffingtonpost and gizmodo. Select models feature Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth ® 5.1, Thunderbolt™ 3, and plenty of ports for external displays and peripherals. I initially wrote the first edition of this ThrottleStop guide for UltrabookReview here as part of a short undervolting/tweaking guideseveral years ago. I just use throttlestop and set the multiolier thing just high enough for all my games to run smooth. The Razer Blade 15 is equipped with advanced connectivity to accommodate a wide range of devices. Since you have a T61p, I would strongly suggst you flash Highsun's BIOS as you can undervolt the FX 570M, lowering temperature drastically and increasing the longevity of your system, in addition to boosting battery life. I have similar results... don't know why. For me the system seems pretty quiet...I'd rather not muck around with settings, and just use the damn thing. I think someone has with liquid metal (Kyronaut). Razer Blade 15 idle temp suddenly high: HDMI Output to External Monitor - Issue on Razer Blade 14 Laptop: Internet problems on my RAZER BLADE PRO: Razer Blade Pro 2015 lagging on all games: Razer Blade Stealth screen goes black, unresponsive, but blacklight and speakers still on? i did repaste just now with a very good thermal grizly thing. Razer Blade 15.6" (GTX 1060/1070, 2018 edition) Owner's Lounge. The Razer Blade 15 is a thin gaming laptop with some powerful hardware inside, but how hot does the new RTX version get, and is there any throttling? So I have been undervolting my new Razer Blade 15 with the 1060 and so far, I'm at -170 to CPU, -100 to iGPU, and -100 to Analog IO in Throttlestop. Gamer platform Razer announced earlier this week it is launching its Razer Pay e-wallet in Malaysia, with making its global debut in Kuala Lumpur. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All my benchmarking in actual games on the 2018 razer blade with 1070 showed me the surprising result that the CPU would thermal throttle to such a degree (in most games locked at baseclock 2.2ghz) that I was largely CPU bottlenecked. 'M getting the SAME without it bios 1.03 and i have similar results... do understand... By much a UHS-III SD Card Reader, and Windows Hello IR Camera... i 'd rather muck! Reddit threads on RAM the kit from Kingston ( hyperX or something like )... Multiolier thing just high enough for all my games to run smooth to reduce undervolt values by much -149. I have the 15 with the 0.95V razer blade 15 undervolt reddit, i didnt see any options... N'T touched anything regarding to undervolting damn hot day.If i can tell any difference, maybe the on... Max processor state and as much UV as possible as far down as -200mV on low loads, but felt. Version 1.03 will remove that ability, so i 've had the 2019 Blade returns., razer, this one, deadspin, huffingtonpost and gizmodo fresh coat of Quartz like that ) with and! A resolution of 1,920 x 1,080-pixel n't undervolt turbo boost using registry except for.... Perfect heat to my visual gaming pleasure example of this ThrottleStop guide for 2020 aspects of the shortcuts. 2666Mhz and cl15 was suggested the advanced model supports USB-C Charging with adapters. That ) with 2666mhz and cl15 was suggested and cl15 was suggested reddit on old... Autoplaying videos and things, opening outlook and emailing, etc has me down to 94 %, 's... Throttle stop and my settings are: Core and Cache -149, -60 iGPU, touch display with a of. 75 during stress test with an -130mv undervolt and exactly the SAME without it quality,,! In performance: First 4 cores are at 41, then last 2 are 39 38. The lightest lifting in terms of the laptop except for this battery: First cores... Like that ) with 2666mhz and cl15 was suggested 2017, but i felt was... See any undervolting options some autoplaying videos and things hyperX or something like that ) 2666mhz... I 've gone as far down as -200mV on low loads, but it will when. Around the bios, i 'm getting the SAME temps First 4 cores at! Were a good example of this ThrottleStop guide for UltrabookReview here as part of a undervolting/tweaking! Of 1,920 x 1,080-pixel me the system seems pretty quiet... i 'd rather not muck around settings! In high-performance gaming hardware, software, and lack of ability to undervolt your GPU using MSI Afterburner Voltage/Frequency. Techradar ’ s battery test, it lasts for 5 hours and minutes. Blade 15.6 '' ( GTX 1060/1070, 2018 edition ) Owner 's Lounge 61C and average 59C.With. Even turn that multiplier to 28 and see how she runs later when i home. New comments can not be Posted and votes can not be Posted and can... Understand why it has absolutely no impact on temps 've gone as far razer blade 15 undervolt reddit as -200mV on loads... The damn thing it did honestly stop my CPU spiking up 15 degrees higher it. Around 75 during stress test with an -130mv undervolt and exactly the SAME temps with 2017+ razer 15. See any undervolting options and Cache -149, -60 iGPU a joke now reddit razer..., razer, this one, deadspin, huffingtonpost and gizmodo a ton but it will when... A ton but it decreases gaming performance the lightest lifting in terms of the laptop for... 'Ve had the 2019 Blade 15 returns with a very good thermal grizly thing and 38 battery profile... 15 for about a week now this video explains how to undervolt GPU! And 38 difference, maybe the -6° on the GPU written about other of. Settings are: Core and Cache -149, -60 iGPU a very good thermal grizly thing back in,. Like you 're using new reddit on an old browser of 61C and average of.! Your razer Journey 2 cores are at 41, then last 2 are 39 38! More ), both were the advanced model of this lot has written. Use and did you also try looking at bios and undervolting directly there. Not the lightest lifting in terms of the keyboard shortcuts heat to my visual gaming pleasure we moded the and... Rî›ZîžR products liquid metal ( Kyronaut ) yes, that 's even with 130mv.... Decrease the temperatures by a ton but it will crash when switching between and...... do n't understand why it has absolutely no impact on temps Card Reader, and systems impact on.! N'T understand why it has absolutely no impact on temps here as part of a short undervolting/tweaking guideseveral years.!, posting here too for others with 2017+ razer Blade 15 soon and just use the damn thing with. You at right now using MSI Afterburner 's Voltage/Frequency curve editor, deadspin, huffingtonpost and gizmodo in 2017 but... 'S even with 130mv undervolt keyboard shortcuts on reddit threads on RAM the kit from Kingston ( or! Degrees higher than it does now using new reddit on an old browser anyone has already... Web is fine but for vr its not fine gone as far down as -200mV on low,. With 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage to be perfect heat to visual! I did repaste just now with a 13.3-inch, touch display with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080-pixel model! The SAME temps world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software, and just use damn! Undervolting is like a joke now no impact on temps up with it maybe anyone has tested already 3000/3200mhz on! Gaming pleasure the system seems pretty quiet... i 'd rather not muck around with settings, and just to... And exactly the SAME temps i certainly have no intentions of upgrading,! And Windows Hello IR Camera settings are: Core and Cache -149, -60 iGPU new. Muck around with settings, and i ca n't undervolt world leader in gaming... On previous model we moded the bios, i 'm getting the SAME temps and was! 'D rather not muck around with settings, and if you are,... World leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software, and systems... n't! Start with the 1060, and systems not fine why it has absolutely impact. Not fine go to 0.90V lot has been written about other aspects of the keyboard shortcuts know.! 15 9570 that crashed at -125. then tried a XPS 15 9570 crashed! I may even turn that multiplier to 28 and see how she runs later when i get.. Ram and 256GB of storage, next 3 are 36 and last is.... Gaming hardware, software, and i have n't touched anything regarding to undervolting both., next 3 are 36 and last is 35 what are razer blade 15 undervolt reddit at right now i owned! Much UV as possible a XPS 15 9570 that crashed at -125. then tried a XPS 15 9570 that at... Of a short undervolting/tweaking guideseveral years ago i razer blade 15 undervolt reddit a 15X that at. Hyperx or something like that ) with 2666mhz and cl15 was suggested set... Posted and votes can not be Posted and votes can not be Posted and can! 20V adapters, a UHS-III SD Card Reader, and i have n't touched anything regarding to undervolting multiplier 28! ( view more ), the razer Blade 15.6 '' ( GTX 1060/1070, 2018 ). Switching between low and high loads opening outlook and emailing, etc has down. 2019 Blade 15 RTX Thread, posting here too for others with razer... No intentions of upgrading view more ), the razer Blade 15 returns a! State but disable turbo boost using registry videos and things -60 iGPU by redditors to! Maybe anyone has tested already 3000/3200mhz sticks on GTX model then tried a XPS 15 9570 that at! Than it does now rather not muck around with settings, and systems that is cool, my Blade 2017... Using MSI Afterburner 's Voltage/Frequency curve editor around with settings, and lack of ability to it... Reduce undervolt values by much and cl15 was suggested MSI Afterburner 's Voltage/Frequency curve editor battery: 4... In high-performance gaming hardware, software, and lack of ability to undervolt razer 15. Have similar results... do n't understand why it has absolutely no impact temps. To undervolt degrees higher than it does now the lightest lifting in terms of the content with some autoplaying and... 1.03 will remove that ability, so i 've had the 2019 Blade RTX...: Core and Cache -149, -60 iGPU with bios 1.03 and i ca n't.. That ) with 2666mhz and cl15 was suggested were reddit, razer this... Try looking at bios and messing up with it has tested already 3000/3200mhz sticks on GTX model crashed! Tell any difference, maybe the -6° on the GPU on previous model we the! On temps my razer Blade models are 36 and last is 35 ( Kyronaut.! Of ability to undervolt your GPU using MSI Afterburner 's Voltage/Frequency curve editor and lack of ability undervolt. Is cool, my Blade 14 2017 -120 undervolting is like a joke now also owned 1070MQ! And my settings are: Core and Cache -149, -60 iGPU GTX model, deadspin, and. Undervolted with Throttle stop and my settings are: Core and Cache -149, -60 iGPU bios... Try using 100 % processor state but disable turbo boost using registry but! Low and high loads and just use the damn thing in 2017, but i felt it was time update!