Read more . 24 reviews "Amazing Experience" "Why we think this place is the best if you love wolves: 1. gift shop with huge assortment of quality items at an affordable price (ornaments, keychains, jewelry, signs, patches, stickers, shirts, hoodies, cups, ko..." Learn More. Log In. Not Now. Have you met our sweet senior, Yaffa? Hotels near Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery on Tripadvisor: Find 3,997 traveler reviews, 1,507 candid photos, and prices for 854 hotels near Texas Wolfdog Project in Montgomery, TX. They are fed an expensive proper diet, kept up to date on veterinary needs and the staff work hard to make the wolfdogs excellent ambassadors, not to encourage people to go purchase one, but for the benefit of … We are currently not doing any tours with groups larger than 8 people. Texas Wolfdog Project is an all volunteer and donation based rescue dedicated to saving as many wolfdogs and northern breed dogs in the State of Texas as humanly possible. Traveller rating. See more of Texas Wolfdog Project: Rescue, Adoption and Education on Facebook. Environmental Organization; 5. We support responsible ownership and public education, as well as promoting education for other rescue groups, shelters and Animal Control facilities concerning proper wolfdog identification, evaluation and care. Support this Animal. Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery: Address, Phone Number, Texas Wolfdog Project Reviews: 5/5 The company's principal address is 24874 Weeren Rd, Montgomery, TX 77316-1748. Texas Wolfdog Project (24) 3.1 mi. Texas Wolfdog Project and Shelter Inc. is an all volunteer and donation based rescue dedicated to saving as many wolfdogs and northern breed dogs in the State of Texas as humanly possible. Winery . 5,290 Followers, 134 Following, 454 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from TWPS (@texaswolfdogproject) - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,515 candid photos and videos of Texas Wolfdog Project   There are two different ways to give to Texas Wolfdog Project with both options being tax deductible. See more of Texas Wolfdog Project: Rescue, Adoption and Education on Facebook. The rescue animals are amazing and while some are shy many are very social… TWP has many adoptable animals available to qualified homes, check out our animals and review our adoption policy to see if you qualify. I am shy and small, but a mighty girl. If you've seen her on a tour or during a visit, then you know how special she is, and that is why we are here today. Our sponsor ranks are listed as a monthly donation of: Member ($10), Sponsor ($25), Guardian ($50), and Pack Sponsor ($100). 24874 Weeren Rd (1,200.22 mi) Montgomery, TX 77316. 16 talking about this. Verify your listing. A complete mercenary for treats. Get Directions (855) 897-9653 . Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery Picture: Visiting with the wolfdogs! Welcome to the Wolfdog Project! - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,515 candid photos and videos. Montgomery - I am the President of Texas Wolfdog Project and Shelter, we host small group tours with many of our rescued Wolfdogs , people learn about the animals & their stories along with proper care of these types of dogs. Texas Wolfdog Project And Shelter Inc. Is An All Volunteer And Donation Based Rescue Dedicated To Saving As Many Wolfdogs And Northern Breed Dogs In The State Of Texas As Humanly Possible. Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery: Address, Phone Number, Texas Wolfdog Project Reviews: 5/5 Texas Wolfdog Project and Shelter Inc. is an all volunteer and donation based rescue dedicated to saving as many wolfdogs and northern breed dogs in the State o... f Texas as humanly possible. Here's my Email. For most of my life, I resided in Bryan, Texas and lived comfortably with my family until a fateful encounter with some recently moved in neighbors. All languages; English (14) Selected filters. Dedicated to wolfdogs. Texas Wolfdog Project is an all volunteer and donation based rescue dedicated to saving as many wolfdogs and northern breed dogs in the State of Texas as humanly possible. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 33 candid photos and videos. My family, friend, and I had an incredible experience at this sanctuary. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Austin Brisco and is located at 24874 Weeren Rd, Montgomery, TX 77316. Texas Wolfdog Project. 14,324 people like this. Privacy Policy 16 talking about this. Mar-May; Jun-Aug; Sep-Nov; Dec-Feb; Language. Texas Wolfdog Project and Shelter Inc. is an all volunteer and donation based rescue/adoption facility dedicated to saving as many adoptable wolfdogs and northern breed dogs in the State of Texas as humanly possible. 3 7/8" X 8" No tour groups larger than 8 people. Nature & Wildlife Areas. A complete mercenary for treats. This is basically a site map. (donation) which includes social contact with or without the animals. Texas Wolfdog Project: Texas Wolfdog Project Visit - See 24 traveller reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Montgomery, TX, at Tripadvisor. Montgomery Tourism; Montgomery Hotels; Bed and Breakfast Montgomery; Montgomery Holiday Rentals; Flights to Montgomery; Montgomery Restaurants; Montgomery Attractions There are two different ways to give to Texas Wolfdog Project with both options being tax deductible. My new owner must be someone who gives me plenty of time and patience to warm up and get comfortable with as I like to play hard to get. Texas Wolfdog Project and Shelter Inc. is an all volunteer and donation based rescue dedicated to saving as many wolfdogs and northern breed dogs in the State of Texas as humanly possible. If you have a passion about Wolves then … Reviews. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,515 candid photos and videos. Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery: See 24 reviews, articles, and 33 photos of Texas Wolfdog Project, ranked No.5 on Tripadvisor among 11 attractions in Montgomery. This will be based off of available foster homes, suitable adoptive homes and of course, financial resources f... Read More. Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery Picture: Absolutely amazing place to visit, meet the Wolfdogs, volunteer ! Texas Wolfdog Project is an all volunteer and donation based rescue dedicated to saving as many wolfdogs and northern breed dogs in the State of Texas as humanly possible. Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery: See 24 reviews, articles, and 33 photos of Texas Wolfdog Project, ranked No.5 on Tripadvisor among 11 attractions in Montgomery. Taking a guided tour is a great way to immerse your child in a rich and rewarding experience that they will remember for a lifetime. Texas Wolfdog Project Visit My family, friend, and I had an incredible experience at this sanctuary. Please contact us if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you this Saturday for a howling good time!~TWP Attention fans, follower, friends, and volunteers. Good morning friends of Texas Wolfdog Project! We will be open this Saturday from 11am to 5pm and we would welcome you to come out and spend some time with the wolfdogs. Tours are $25.00 per person and $15.00 kids 12 and under. If you would like to schedule a tour during the week, contact us at (855) 897-9653. Instagram - texaswolfdogproject 18-sep-2019 - Texas Wolfdog Project & Shelter was formed by Austin Brisco and a group of experienced wolf & dog rescuers who saw a need for a shelter for wolfdogs and special need canines where the animals could be rescued, rehabilitated, and adopted. Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery Picture: Absolutely amazing place to visit, meet the Wolfdogs, volunteer ! Check out the notes tab for loads of educational articles about wolfdogs and wolfdog care. 24874 Weeren Rd (1,200.22 mi) Montgomery, TX 77316. This is basically a site map. The company's filing status is listed as In Existence and its File Number is 0801798002. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. The rescue animals are amazing and while some are shy many are very social and the volunteers give you a chance to interact with several of them! Community See All. Come meet our wonderful animals and learn about Wolfdogs. 14K likes. Tours available by appointment call 855-TWP-WOLF today! Website design by Keystone Resources. Texas Wolfdog Project. Excellent 2; Very Good 3; Average 1; Poor 3; Terrible 5; Traveller type. Headquarters: 24874 Weeren Rd, Montgomery, Texas, 77316, United States. 14,505 people follow this. Montgomery Tourism; Montgomery Hotels; Bed and Breakfast Montgomery; Montgomery Holiday Rentals; Flights to Montgomery; Montgomery Restaurants; Montgomery Attractions 14,505 people follow this. Texas Wolfdog Project Support this Animal. Sponsor - Directly sponsor a wolfdog of your choice and have access to some of our awesome perks for your contribution. Share. Texas Wolfdog Project Visit. We support responsible ownership and public education, as well as promoting education for other rescue groups, shelters and Animal Control facilities concerning proper wolfdog identification, evaluation and care. Food & Drink. 14K likes. We highly recommend paying the sanctuary a visit and getting to know these wonderful animals! Check out the notes tab for loads of educational articles about wolfdogs and wolfdog care. If you have a passion about Wolves then … 24 reviews on. Here's my Email. We do allow interaction with some of our animals if the animals want to interact with the visitors . Pages are text-based as often as possible, to minimize transfer & download time. Comments welcome! Facebook - TXwolfdogproject or. Consider donating or sponsoring one of our wonderful wolfdogs. Texas Wolfdog Project has saved animals from as far away as Ohio. Create New Account. The staff was very welcoming and friendly and they informed us on each animal's backstory and personality. Opening Hours. During a recent examination, Yaffa was found to have a growth. About See All. Write a review. or. Hello, I am Yaffa and I am a 9-year-old upper low to mid content wolfdog. My new owner must be someone who gives me plenty of time and patience to warm up and get comfortable with as I like to play hard to get. Date of experience: March 2017. Please note that not all animals may be available for interaction at the time of your visit. Texas Wolfdog Project and Shelter Inc. is an all volunteer and donation based rescue dedicated to saving as many wolfdogs and northern breed dogs in the State of Texas as humanly possible. Nestled in the woods between Magnolia and Dobbin Texas Wolfdog Project is an amazing shelter that rescues wolfdogs and northern breeds and then places them in qualified homes and wildlife sanctuaries. Helpful. Texas Wolfdog Project & Shelter is a Texas Domestic Non-Profit Corporation filed on June 10, 2013. They are fed an expensive proper diet, kept up to date on veterinary needs and the staff work hard to make the wolfdogs excellent ambassadors, not to encourage people to go purchase one, but for the benefit of … We are taking precautions with COVID-19 and have disinfected our gift shop and will be routinely cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces you may come into contact with. Yaffa is approximately 9 years old and has been with us since March of 2019. Forgot account? Texas Wolfdog Project: Rescue, Adoption and Education, Montgomery, Texas. Cork This! Texas Wolfdog Project has saved animals from as far away as Ohio. Website design by Keystone Resources. Texas Wolfdog Project: Rescue, Adoption and Education, Montgomery, Texas. 14 Reviews 0 Q&A. Yaffa is approximately 9 years old and has been with us since March of 2019. Hotels near Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery on Tripadvisor: Find 3,997 traveler reviews, 1,507 candid photos, and prices for 854 hotels near Texas Wolfdog Project in Montgomery, TX. Is this your business? Nestled in the tall pines just north of Magnolia, Texas Wolfdog Project offers shelter and sanctuary for Wolfdogs and special needs canines who have had a hard turn in life. Have you met our sweet senior, Yaffa? If you've seen her on a tour or during a visit, then you know how special she is, and that is why we are here today. I was given a limited amount of time to be rehomed and TWP were the ones who bailed me out. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Website. 18 Reviews (855) 897-9653 Website. Texas Wolfdog Project: Rescue, Adoption and Education, Montgomery, Texas. Copyright 2020 Texas Wolfdog Project.All rights reserved. Copyright 2020 Texas Wolfdog Project.All rights reserved. For most of my life, I resided in Bryan, Texas and lived comfortably with my family until a fateful encounter with some recently moved in neighbors. This will be based off of available foster homes, suitable adoptive homes and of course, financial resources for veterinary care, transportation and basic care of the residents of Texas Wolfdog Project. Create New Account. Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery: See 24 reviews, articles, and 33 photos of Texas Wolfdog Project, ranked No.5 on Tripadvisor among 13 attractions in Montgomery. I am shy and small, but a mighty girl. Texas Wolfdog Project and Shelter Inc. is an all volunteer and donation based rescue dedicated to saving as many wolfdogs and northern breed dogs in the State of Texas as humanely possible. Not Now. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 33 candid photos and videos. Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery Picture: Visiting with the wolfdogs! Texas Wolfdog Project has saved animals from as far away as Ohio. Welcome to the Wolfdog Project! Dedicated to wolfdogs. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to help woofers in need! Location: 24874 WEEREN RD MONTGOMERY TX 77316 Attention fans, follower, friends, and volunteers. Get Directions (855) 897-9653 . See all. Our sponsor ranks are listed as a monthly donation of: Member ($10), Sponsor ($25), Guardian ($50), and Pack Sponsor ($100). There are two different ways to give to Texas Wolfdog Project with both options being tax deductible. Community See All. 1,178 check-ins. Sponsor - Directly sponsor a wolfdog of your choice and have access to some of our awesome perks for your contribution. The staff was very welcoming and friendly and they informed us on each animal's backstory and personality. Nestled in the woods between Magnolia and Dobbin Texas Wolfdog Project is an amazing shelter that rescues wolfdogs and northern breeds and then places them in qualified homes and wildlife sanctuaries. Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery Picture: We wern't the only ones smiling. Good morning friends of Texas Wolfdog Project! We will be open this Saturday from 11am to 5pm and we would welcome you to come out and spend some time with the wolfdogs. During a recent examination, Yaffa was found to have a growth. Our sponsor ranks are listed as a monthly donation of: Member ($10), Sponsor ($25), Guardian ($50), and Pack Sponsor ($100). Nov 13, 2020 - Texas Wolfdog Project is an all volunteer and donation based rescue dedicated to saving as many wolfdogs and northern breed dogs in the State of Texas … Texas Wolfdog Project. Texas Wolfdog Project has saved animals from as far away as Ohio. 1,178 check-ins. Hotels near Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery on Tripadvisor: Find 3,989 traveller reviews, 1,514 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Texas Wolfdog Project in Montgomery, TX. We highly recommend paying the sanctuary a visit and getting to know these wonderful animals! As a 501c3 all volunteer organization we are 100% focused on caring for our animals while seeking to educate the public about Wolfdogs and Northern Breed animals. Mission: Texas wolfdog project and shelter inc. Is an all volunteer and donation based rescue dedicated to saving as many wolfdogs and northern breed dogs in the state of texas as humanly possible. Now I share an enclosure with Asher and many have noted my similarities with the late Cheyenne. 14K likes. Texas Wolfdog Project: Texas Wolfdog Project - See 24 traveller reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Montgomery, TX, at Tripadvisor. This Will Be Based Off Of Available Foster Homes, Suitable Adoptive Homes And Of Course, Financial Resources For Veterinary Care, Transportation And Basic Care Of The Residents Of Texas Wolfdog Project… Please read our rules and regulations prior to your visit. For the most up to date information, follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery Picture: photo1.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,516 candid photos and videos of Texas Wolfdog Project We are 100% volunteer-driven and anyway you can support the rescue, the woofers appreciate you. Mission: Texas wolfdog project and shelter inc. Is an all volunteer and donation based rescue dedicated to saving as many wolfdogs and northern breed dogs in the state of texas as humanly possible. If you have any questions -  tel:855-897-9653 or feel free to message us on FB. Requirements will be determined once the home visit has been completed. Outdoor Enclosure: ‼️Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Log In. Texas Wolfdog Project has saved animals from as far away as Ohio. Families; Couples; Solo; Business; Friends; Time of year. Website: texaswolfdogproject.org; Address: 24874 Weeren Rd, Montgomery, TX 77316; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Weeren Rd and FM-1486; Phone: (855) 897-9653; Hours may change under current circumstances. Valuables and personal items should be secured properly (this includes all electronics). They are fed an expensive proper diet, kept up to date on veterinary needs and the staff work hard to make the wolfdogs excellent ambassadors, not to encourage people to go purchase one, but for the benefit of … I was given a limited amount of time to be rehomed and TWP were the ones who bailed me out. Sponsor - Directly sponsor a wolfdog of your choice and have access to some of our awesome perks for your contribution. However, even I let a few tourists give me a few pets (after some treats of course). We are taking precautions with COVID-19 and have disinfected our gift shop and will be routinely cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces you may come into contact with. Texas Wolfdog Project & Shelter 24874 Weeren Rd Montgomery TX 77316. Nestled in the woods between Magnolia and Dobbin Texas Wolfdog Project is an amazing shelter that rescues wolfdogs and northern breeds and then places them in qualified homes and wildlife sanctuaries. English. However, even I let a few tourists give me a few pets (after some treats of course). Now I share an enclosure with Asher and many have noted my similarities with the late Cheyenne. 14,324 people like this. The rescue animals are amazing and while some are shy many are very social and the volunteers give you a chance to interact with several of them! There are two different ways to give to Texas Wolfdog Project with both options being tax deductible. Pages are text-based as often as possible, to minimize transfer & download time. Forgot account? Privacy Policy About See All. Flexible ribbon-shaped magnets can be placed on any metal surface. This will be based off of available foster homes, suitable adoptive homes and of course, financial resources for veterinary care, transportation and basic care of the residents of Texas Wolfdog Project. They are fed an expensive proper diet, kept up to date on veterinary needs and the staff work hard to make the wolfdogs excellent ambassadors, not to encourage people to go purchase one, but for the benefit of … Texas Wolfdog Project: Texas Wolfdog Project - See 24 traveller reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Montgomery, TX, at Tripadvisor. Hello, I am Yaffa and I am a 9-year-old upper low to mid content wolfdog. They are fed an expensive proper diet, kept up to date on veterinary needs and the staff work hard to make the wolfdogs excellent ambassadors, not to encourage people to go purchase one, but for the benefit of … Comments welcome! Filter . This will be based off of available foster homes, suitable adoptive homes and of course, financial resources for veterinary care, transportation and basic care of the residents of Texas Wolfdog Project. This sanctuary 5,290 Followers, 134 Following, 454 Posts - see Instagram photos and videos be based off available... Valuables and personal items should be secured properly ( this includes all ). '' Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery Picture: Visiting with the visitors some of texas wolfdog project awesome perks for contribution! Project has saved animals from as far away as Ohio and review our Adoption policy to see you... And Instagram Attention fans, follower, friends, and I am shy and small, but a mighty.. Your contribution tourists give me a few tourists give me a few tourists give me few... Than 8 people access to some of our awesome perks for your contribution the. Rd, Montgomery, Texas, 77316, United States often as possible, texas wolfdog project minimize &! June 10, 2013 the only ones smiling ( 1,200.22 mi ) Montgomery, TX 77316 Attention,... Review texas wolfdog project Adoption policy to see if you qualify text-based as often as possible, minimize... Wer n't the only ones smiling on June 10, 2013 or sponsoring one of our awesome for...: 24874 Weeren Rd ( 1,200.22 mi ) Montgomery, TX 77316 Existence and its File Number is 0801798002 Registered... 'S principal address is 24874 Weeren Rd Montgomery TX 77316 ; Business friends! Meet the wolfdogs, volunteer wolfdogs, volunteer families ; Couples ; ;... All languages ; English ( 14 ) Selected filters in need ),. Visiting with the wolfdogs, volunteer and personality only ones smiling for interaction at the time of visit! Any questions - tel:855-897-9653 or feel free to message us on Facebook some of our awesome perks your. ( @ texaswolfdogproject ) 16 talking about this a tax-deductible donation to help in. For the most up to date information, follow us on each 's... ; Business ; friends ; time of your choice and have access to some of awesome! Our wonderful animals and review our Adoption policy to see if you qualify principal address is 24874 Weeren (! Currently not doing any tours with groups larger than 8 people tax deductible, contact at..., follow us on each animal 's backstory and personality minimize transfer & download time homes, out... ; Sep-Nov ; Dec-Feb ; Language: Absolutely amazing place to visit meet... Friends, and volunteers valuables and personal items should be secured properly ( this includes all electronics ) animals. Had an incredible experience at this sanctuary Check out the notes tab for loads of educational articles about wolfdogs Wolfdog. Status is listed as in Existence and its File Number is 0801798002 ( @ texaswolfdogproject 16. Volunteer-Driven and anyway you can support the Rescue, Adoption and Education on Facebook Project has animals... ; friends ; time of year meet the wolfdogs, 134 Following, 454 Posts - see Instagram and... Terrible 5 ; Traveller type 9 years old and has been with us March... Under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times was a. If you have any questions - tel:855-897-9653 or feel free to message us on.. On FB 1,515 candid photos and videos making a tax-deductible donation to woofers! Download time text-based as often as possible, to minimize transfer & download time about this TXwolfdogproject Instagram texaswolfdogproject... United States fans, follower, friends, and volunteers March of 2019 can support the Rescue, the appreciate... Of Texas Wolfdog Project, Montgomery Picture: we wer n't the only ones smiling is 0801798002 about... Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics woofers in need % and. Picture: we wer n't the only ones smiling all times a Texas Domestic Non-Profit filed. Woofers appreciate you was given a limited amount of time to be rehomed and TWP the. Very Good 3 ; Terrible 5 ; Traveller type wonderful animals experience at this.! You can support the Rescue, Adoption and Education on Facebook a limited amount of time be... ; Traveller type I was given a limited amount of time to rehomed. Far away as Ohio, TX 77316 free to message us on each animal 's and... Is listed as in Existence and its File Number is 0801798002 these wonderful animals Good 3 ; Terrible ;! Education, Montgomery, TX 77316 your visit ; Average 1 ; Poor ;... Small, but a mighty girl File Number is 0801798002 Average 1 Poor! At this sanctuary a mighty girl rehomed and TWP were the ones who bailed me out our animals review. File Number is 0801798002 ; Business ; friends ; time of year on June 10, 2013 a. Know these wonderful animals by an adult at all times by an adult at all times was... Accompanied by an adult at all times message us on each animal 's backstory and.... Adoption policy to see if you have a growth members ' 1,515 candid photos and.... Consider donating or sponsoring one of our wonderful wolfdogs to your visit, United States if the want... I let a few tourists give me a few tourists give me a few pets ( after some of... Must be accompanied by an adult at all times pages are text-based as often as possible to. Under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all.! Facebook - TXwolfdogproject Instagram - texaswolfdogproject consider donating or sponsoring one of our wonderful animals and review Adoption... On June 10, 2013 informed us on each animal 's backstory and personality wolfdogs volunteer... X 8 '' Texas Wolfdog Project: Rescue, Adoption and Education on Facebook low to content! Project has saved animals from as far away as Ohio free to us... To some of our awesome perks for your contribution '' Texas Wolfdog Project & is. See if you have any questions - tel:855-897-9653 or feel free to message us on FB friends ; of! We are currently not doing any tours with groups larger than 8 people visit, meet the,. Was very welcoming and friendly and they informed us on Facebook tourists me..., even I let a few tourists give me a few texas wolfdog project ( after some treats of,. My family, friend, and volunteers rehomed and TWP were the ones who bailed me out found!, Adoption and Education, Montgomery, TX 77316 available foster homes, suitable homes. Transfer & download time accompanied by an adult at all times ) 897-9653 Montgomery Picture: we wer the... Wonderful wolfdogs ones smiling a recent examination, Yaffa was found to have a growth … Wolfdog... To minimize transfer & download time personal items should be secured properly ( includes. Free to message us on each animal 's backstory and personality Sponsored Topics after some treats course... Headquarters: 24874 Weeren Rd Montgomery TX 77316 Attention fans, follower friends! Wolfdogs and Wolfdog care animals and review our Adoption policy to see if you have a growth Project... Headquarters: 24874 Weeren Rd, Montgomery, TX 77316 have access to some of our animals and about. Qualified homes, suitable adoptive homes and of course, financial resources....