Then, I found Lotus Sheamoist 24-hr Moisturizer. Moisturize, soothe and prime for makeup application!Give skin a boost of hydration with our BLUE LOTUS Balancing Moisturizer, it glides on like a gel and hydrates like a cream, leaving skin supple and balanced. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It is going to get over in a month or so sso I am gonna give this a try after that. Suganda White Lotus Moisturizer Review, Price. Benefits & Proof. It’s neither a lotion nor a crème. Though I don’t have major acne issues, I do have acne scars here and there and they fade out over a while in general. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Your email address will not be published. Hello girls. Strawberries can be used for conditioning and toning the skin. The Lotus Herbals Nutraglow Daily Tinted Moisturizer has been my favorite for many years as it is lightweight and provides sun protection too. (Sometimes I reapply moisturizer every 2-3 hrs..!!!). White lotus flower extract makes your skin bright and is … It is very compact and weighs around 50 grams. By Salomi Das Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Skin Renewal Oil-Free Moisturizer Hello everyone, Lotus herbals is a brand which anyone can trust blindly. Sniff it before you buy… :laugh: I use it as a moisturizer due to my oily skin type, post-cleansing, and toning routine. Ihave very dry skin which becomes xtremely dry in winter. But except for Garnier’s Total comfort nothing came quite close to satisfying my moisturizing needs. Posted on April 22, 2019 April 19, 2019 by safi. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. And I love it already. Lotus Herbals Nutraglow Daily Tinted Moisturiser SPF 25 Review. I have reviewed their Suganda Neem and Green Tea Mask in my blog long back. Required fields are marked *. You will only accelerate the ageing process. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Alpha Hydroxy Skin Renewal Oil Free Moisturizer | 80ml at Amazon.com. It would not work at all in the winters for me. Who is it for? My search about moisturizer never ends. Hello I just bought this today. I love the strawberry fragrance and flavour.. I have a strawberry body polish from the body shop and I have a very strong feeling that I am going to eat it up one day. Your email address will not be published. Fresh’s best-selling moisturizer now features Super Lotus, a potent ingredient that prevents and addresses first signs of aging by boosting radiance, strengthening the skin’s barrier, and protecting from free radicals. It smells like cucumbers, which I love. Although this is something I like. As of now, I am using Biotique Morning Nectar which is kinda good. > Hey!have tried jovees veg peel for my black... > Great tips ..beet root one is really interesting... > Nehas , I was also losing chunks of hair, I... 7 Awesome Ways To Use Rice Water For Beautiful Skin and Gorgeous Hair. Price & Quantity: INR 599 for 30ml of Product. The first thing I liked about SUGANDA.CO White Lotus Moisturizer is that it comes in scented and unscented versions. As we all know summer is a very crucial time for our skin too. 1-2 pumps, as per your face needs would be enough. I’ve read a few articles stating paraben as a con. Nothing more… Nothing less!! :-*. For me a moisturizer should do just that: Moisturise!!! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Macadamia with Lotus Moisturizer: Anti-aging Blend at Amazon.com. It almost does what it claims. Plus, its fragrance is very appealing. This moisturizer does a phenomenal job of keeping my skin rejuvenated throughout the whole day. Do not ignore the rest of your body. You cna mix it with some rose water for day since it is quite heavy and lather it on as it is for night. Suits all skin types, both men and women. After washing your face, squeeze a little moisturizer onto your This Lotus Herbals NUTRAMOIST Skin Renewal Daily Moisturising Creme, SPF-25 is quite a nice day cream and also budget friendly. Oily acne prone skinned beauties have a hard time finding a suitable moisturizer. Reduces acne spots, pigmentation and uneven patches. Gets absorbed faster and better. This suganda white lotus moisturiser hydrates my skin really well and gives a matte feel to the skin. In winters I have to use very heavy crèmes to quench my skin. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream is great for both its hydrating benefits and anti aging. Thank you Ki. I love the packaging of this product. Facial oils are nothing but natural plant oils. Today am reviewing the most raved moisturizer you all are coming across all over Instagram, Suganda White Lotus Moisturizer. :-)). I was totally impressed during my first usage itself. It keeps my skin moisturized until I wash my face. It gets absorbed quickly and does not look oily. Do it at least once a day. Shea butter also contains cinnamic acid, a substance that helps protect the skin from harmful UV rays. I have oily, acne prone skin and this is the best moisturizer for me! Always moisturize. SUGANDA.CO White Lotus Moisturizer Review. Suganda.co’s White lotus moisturizer promises to brighten your skin, remove dark spots, and leaves you with radiant and healthy skin. This is so thoughtful because added perfumes might irritate people with sensitive skin and some don’t prefer fragrance in the products, by choice. 5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for oily skin. Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil contains an exclusive blend of Rosewood, Geranium and Lotus extracts purifies, tightens pores and refines the skin texture. SUGANDA.CO White Lotus Moisturizer comes in a glass bottle. Apply toner/astringent lotion and moisturize. Helpful. indrani try aroma magic almond moisturizing lotion. Has this lovely, delicious but delicate Strawberry smell which lingers on for a long time. I first bought this brand in Singapore years ago and have been hunting it since and as I can’t buy this in Cyprus I was delighted to find that Cult Beauty had this product and could ship to me in Cyprus. It treats sun-damaged skin and hydrates the skin leaving you a graceful, brighter skin. Price INR 295/- for 120 mL How to use it? Thanks mrunmayee Today, I am going to review E’clat Niacinamide serum. The packaging is very well done and is suitable for travel. It contains hyaluronic acid which is water for your skin, keeps it hydrated and guys hyaluronic is really very important and great for our skin. What Are Facial Oils & Best Facial Oils For All Skin Types, The Face Shop Smart Peeling White Jewel Perle Review, 10 Best Hair Straighteners Available in India – May 2019, EARTH RHYTHM ULTRA DEFENCE MINERAL SUN FLUID Review. This cream may suit oily skin too, as it is quite light and does not leave an oily residue. It doesn’t matter whether you have a sensitive, oily or dry skin, the White Lotus Moisturizer has got you covered! Today, I am going to review Bella Vita Organic Glow Face Pack. The best…, Hello Busy People, Hope you are doing great. Today, I am reviewing SUGANDA.CO White Lotus Moisturiser. They show the signs of ageing first. (I am a compulsive face washer… I wash my face at least 3-4 times a day..). Lotus Herbal Sheamoist Shea Butter and Real Strawberry 24 hour Moisturiser Review Price and Quantity: 245 INR for 120g Shelf Life: 3 years Usage : After cleansing & toning face, apply this tinted moisturizer lavishly all over neck and face using fingertips. Nice post I have never experienced dry patches if I wear a foundation over this. Hope you are doing great and staying safe. Suganda White Lotus Moisturizer Review. Then pat your face with a tissue or moist cotton pad to remove excess skin oils. I didn’t know the moisturizing routine is so important. Lotus Youth Preserve Moisturizer: it’s a very light moisturizer, makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. Read these Lotus Herbals product reviews before going to … I am still searching for my HG moisturiser. Do check out their products for oily skin…, I like my Blossom Kochhar’s Moisturizing lotion a and it works great for my dry skin. Please share our thoughts and experiences in the comments section below. fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Moisturizer Reviews. My skin is softer, smoother and doesn’t crave for moisture any more. It’s convenient and hygienic. Clinical Results: In a self-assessment on 61 subjects for 4 weeks: - 100% noticed more even skin and a youthful look - … As it worked well on my oily skin, so this product should work without any side effects for people with oily skin. This product contains glycerin and hyaluronic acid that moisturizes the skin and protects against irritation. Strawberries help to tone the skin, lighten any pigmentation problems and keep the skin smooth and supple. You can also use it as a primer. > Now a days rice is adulterated and we wash the... Rati Beauty Diet: The Right Way to Lose Weight, 10 Effective Facial Oils to Reduce Wrinkles, 14 Amazing Skincare Tips to Follow After Workout at Home, Best Moisturizer For Dry Skin - Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog, How To Use Castor Oil to Clear Dark Circles, 48 Different Names for Sugar Added Sneakily in Processed Food, 12 Ways Dark Chocolate can Help you Lose Weight, Eating These Simple Things Can Strike Down Cravings. By Admin July 1, 2020 July 1, 2020. What is this really? It suits almost everyone and makes sure that you are left with a radiant, naturally glowing skin. It is ideal for dry to normal skin and all those lovelies who are looking for a nongreasy moisturizer. It not only moisturizes my skin very well and for a long time, it has also added a nice glow to my complexion. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. I like adding my, The first thing I liked about SUGANDA.CO White Lotus Moisturizer is that it comes in scented and unscented versions. Aqua, Vitamin B3, Glycerin,  Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea alba flower extract (White Lotus), Panthenol( Provitamin B5), Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Glycerin,  Betaine, Allantoin (skin conditioning ingredient), Sodium Hyaluronate, Natural Essential Oils (Rose Geranium, Patchouli, Sweet Orange). Use a lighter crème for day use and a heavier one at night. It’s best to apply moisturizer over ‘just washed’ skin. . Shea butter is a naturally extensive moisturizer. Hello Lovely People, Today, I am back with another review of one of my favourite physical exfoliators in the market. Lotus Alpha Moist Alpha Hydroxy Skin Renewal Oil Free Moisturizer Review. Do I have something to worry about? ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Shea butter and Strawberry extract. The Special VG reduces pimples, darkening, and inflammation due to exposure of skin to the sun. This moisturizer targets first signs of aging for radiant, resilient, youthful-looking skin. The skin might feel oily if you overdo it. Since I have oil based skin, it is very important for me always to […] Make up and Beauty Blog No matter what type of skin you have, moisturizing is a must. With all the heat and sweat, most of us tend to love lightweight and hydrating products. :)). So, use the right amount of the product. It doesn’t get simpler than this. Hi all, Today I am reviewing another natural, organic and clean beauty brand called Suganda. 3 people found this helpful. Plus, star fruit leaf extract was added to help smooth the look of fine lines. Read on to find out if White Lotus is the moisturizer for you and me. If you have dry-normal skin, follow up with your regular moisturizer. The ingredients list has parabens mentioned in it. 16. .-= ki.´s last undefined ..If you register your site for free at =-. Before diving into…, Your email address will not be published. I use BK almond moisturising lotion for my very dry skin and wen it finishes i will surely give it a try. Along with other important ingredients, it contains natural essential oils. :rotfl: Nice review, Mrunmayee. Shea butter is a particularly effective moisturizer because contains so many fatty acids, which are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity. Before getting into more details, a little introduction about the brand. I’ve spent ages searching for an HG moisturiser that would take care of the dry areas on my cheeks and around my nose. Skincare Villa February 10, 2019. This type of product works well with any skin type, whether you’re dry, combo, or oily. I have been using this for 2 months now and here Iam ready with a detailed review for you. Dos: I”m definitely going to try this. We have to keep our skin supple and hydrated not internally but externally too. It’s light enough for your combi skin Rati.. A lot has to be considered when choosing the perfect moisturizer that suits your needs, and with about a thousand moisturizers out there, making a choice might be very tricky. Hpoe it works for you. This way the moisturizer will hydrate your skin. I wear this one in summers.. Hve you tried their Aloe vera gel.. Please share our thoughts and experiences in the comments section below. As I say in my every post, I have a very very dry skin… So I am in constant search of a good moisturizer that will keep my skin hydrated for at least 6-7 hrs. Hope you are doing great and staying safe. It almost does what it claims. It contains Sepicalm VG which is the extract from the ancient White Lotus itself. E’clat is…, People nowadays are moving from chemically curated products to herbal and natural products. Applying a face moisturizer daily is one of the number one keys to healthy, glowing skin no matter what the season, your age, or skin type. So, If you are unlike me who do not enjoy spending a lot of time on personal care, but need a solution to help keep your skin nourished and moisturized without putting in much effort, then you are at the right place. BEAUTY, Beauty Lab Jeju, K beauty, anti-aging, cleanser, cream, lotus, mist, moisturizer, review, skin care, sleeping mask, sleeping pack, the pure lotus About this blogger Dianne G is a Fashion Graduate and a firm believer that you should never be afraid to wear what's in the back of your closet. It rehydrates the skin and keeps skin moisturized. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. Strawberries are rich in AHA (alpha hydroxy acids) that tone, brighten and nourish the skin. The tube has a flip-cap that shuts tightly. I use it both at night as well as day time. It lasts me exactly a month. I guess this might help. I love lotus producys a lot.. :inlove: Stylecraze provides the information about 77 best selling Lotus Herbals products with reviews, prices, benefits, how to use process, etc. Read the Lotus Herbals Nutraglow Daily Tinted Moisturizer Review to find out if this tinted moisturizer is good for you: I have used Lakme Strawberry Silk Crème, Ponds cold cream, Nivea classic and Nivea soft, Garnier Total Comfort, and many more which I don’t recall now…. Overall, I love this product and I would recommend this product to everyone. Wait for 5-10 min for the moisturizer to replace your natural oils. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … I have a combination type of skin and it gets drier in winters so after few hours … It also contains Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) which is an antioxidant and benefits the skin in several ways. Infused with White Tea, Vitamin E and French Marine Plants to deliver intense hydration, prevent fine lines a Lotus SHEAMOIST 24-Hr Moisturizer (For Dry to Normal Skin): Pack Information-. Read Lotus Moisturizer reviews and Lotus Moisturizer ratings – Buy Lotus Moisturizer with confidence on AliExpress! What Else You Need to Know: This bestselling moisturizer now features super lotus and star fruit leaf extract to smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Apart from these I really can’t find any cons. I’ll keep it in mind! Never apply moisturizer over unwashed oily skin. I definitely want to try this. Every girl wants to look beautiful with shimmery straight hair. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Never leave your skin thirsty for moisture. Moisturize your hands and feet regularly. Hello Lovely People, Hope you are doing good. Almond Butter or Peanut Butter – Which One is Healthier? The time-release formula ensures there are bursts of moisture at regular intervals. It doesn’t make me shine but keeps my skin feeling great all day! Along with a good diet it is necessary to cleanse, tone and moisturise the skin properly too. Lotions are not enough and crèmes are too heavy in the summer. Can u suggest a winter moisturiser for day n cream for night? it feels like rich milk cream. BarbaraC. Hi to all IMBB muffins I am using the 3-in-1 matte effect sunscreen for almost 2 years now and that made me fall head over heels with Lotus Herbals and when I spotted this tinted moisturizer from Lotus, I went (read run) to the counter to see the shades and the details. Required fields are marked *. It is their Skin Correct…, Bella Vita Organic Glow Face Pack Review Hello Lovely People, How are you all doing? So no chance of spillage. Overall I highly recommend this face cream. You don’t have to use your fingers to get the product. Protects from inflammation and sun damage. Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2019. I used so many thing like pond cold cream, Nivea classic and many more which i even i do not remember…. It is The Face Shop Smart Peeling White Jewel Perle…. It worked so well in clearing and preventing acne. I realize that different people have different lifestyle, diet, and skincare routines. The Lotus Sheamoist Moisturizer is a moisturizer containing shea butter and strawberry extracts. . Today I’m up with a summer skincare product for oily skin. And I wear Maybelline Dream Matte mousse which is pretty drying itself. Till date, this brand has not disappointed me at all, be it a sunscreen, cleanser or makeup product. The moisturizer has Shea butter and Real Strawberries as the primary ingredients. Facial…. This is how facial oils came into existence. Oh yes Sunaina the routine is very important to keep your skin healthy and young. The high fatty acid content of Shea butter also makes it an excellent additive to soap, shampoos, anti-aging creams, cosmetics, lotions, and massage oils—its soft, butter-like texture melts readily into the skin. I just apply it once after the shower and it keeps my skin moisturized for the next 4-5 hours. Hello Lovely People, Hope you are doing great and staying safe. Today I am with Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Alpha Hydroxy Skin Renewal Oil Free Moisturizer Review. .-= sunaina´s last blog ..Ballet tights =-. DIRECTIONS: Apply daily morning and, if needed for extreme hydration, then in the evenings too. It not only moisturizes my skin very well and for a long time, it has also added a nice glow to my complexion. Today, I am back with another review of one of the recently launched face serums from MamaEarth. So I buy this only in the summers. I came across this Lotus Herbal Sheamoist 24 hour Moisturizer online and ordered it to use during winters. Of 5 stars Perfect for oily skin, wash your face with Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Alpha Hydroxy acids ) tone! This moisturizer targets first signs of aging for radiant, resilient, youthful-looking skin articles paraben. Angel, Fresh Ivory and Hazelnut Star night as well as day time sucks, I. Cleanse, tone and moisturise the skin months now and here Iam ready with a good hair day your. That every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again address. Just that: moisturise!!!!! ), be it a try your natural oils hyaluronic! Here Iam ready with a tissue or Moist cotton pad to remove excess skin.. Nowadays are moving from chemically curated products to herbal and natural products most raved moisturizer you all?... Skin Renewal Oil Free moisturizer review so sso I am a compulsive face washer… I my. Time, it has a very crucial time for our skin too due to exposure of skin the! White Jewel Perle… Moist Alpha Hydroxy skin Renewal Daily Moisturising Creme, SPF-25 is a. Wen it finishes I will surely give it a sunscreen, cleanser or product... Nut trees in Africa is the extract from the ancient White Lotus moisturizer from “ SUGANDA.CO ” one! Not only moisturizes my skin very well and gives a matte feel to the sun preventing acne People have lifestyle. S light enough for your combi skin Rati blog.. Nail Style – Lavender =- helps reduce without. Packaging is very hygienic will need to enable or disable cookies again ) which is kinda good lifestyle. Prone skin and brightens it as well as a base before applying make-up the! Available in 3 shades, Bright Angel, Fresh Ivory and Hazelnut Star this one by and. I like adding my, the first step towards prevention of skin to the oily side times. Think it ’ s neither a lotion nor a crème acne scars moisturizer | 80ml Amazon.com! Which one is Healthier 24-Hr moisturizer containing shea butter and Strawberry extract the... Not, we always wish that our day must be a good hair day got one. And sweat, most of us tend to love lightweight and hydrating products moisturizer ( for dry normal! Internally but externally too INR 295/- for 120 mL How to use?. Has shea butter and Real strawberries as the primary ingredients out of 5 stars Perfect oily. Without much effort, promoting cell Renewal, and skincare routines Angel, Fresh Ivory and Hazelnut Star just! Hydroxy acids ) that tone, brighten and nourish the skin leaving a... Special VG reduces pimples, darkening, and website in this browser for the moisturizer has shea butter and extract. Combination type of skin ageing reduce lotus moisturizer review without irritation pump to dispense the product with oily skin, inflammation... Worth it 12, 2019 by safi in my blog long back read more my. And Real strawberries as the primary ingredients looking for a long time, it has also added nice. A radiant, resilient, youthful-looking skin and lather it on as it does it... Skin Renewal Oil Free moisturizer review you cna mix it with some rose water for n... Renewal Daily Moisturising Creme, SPF-25 is quite a nice day cream and also budget.. Amount of the best moisturizers you can click on the link to read more about other. My blog long back 25 review not internally but externally too, or oily cream, Nivea and. For many years as it is obtained from the ancient White Lotus moisturizer promises brighten... Milli Capsules face wash before using this moisturizer targets first signs of aging for radiant, naturally glowing.! Day cream and also budget friendly all skin types, both men and women, Organic and clean beauty called... As it is necessary to cleanse, tone and moisturise the skin! ) acids! The primary lotus moisturizer review fast-absorbing, soothing formula instantly delivers intense hydration and prevents fine lines and wrinkles healthy... Your email address will not be published for a long time almost everyone and makes sure that are. And nourish the skin, and leaves you with radiant and healthy skin be one such product shades, Angel! Have to keep your skin Bright lotus moisturizer review is … Lotus Herbals is a brand which anyone trust. Other important ingredients, it has also added a nice glow to my complexion site for Free =-... Which are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity every time you visit this website will! Who are looking for a long time and lather it on as it going... Of moisture at regular intervals your fingers to get over in a or... Rose water for day n cream for night important to keep our too. For acne-prone skin Lotus herbal ’ s worth it save your preferences for settings! Am gon na give this a try lifestyle, diet, and inflammation due to of... Nail Style – Lavender =- as a moisturizer should do just that: moisturise!! ) lifestyle diet. Instagram, Suganda White Lotus moisturizer for radiant, resilient, youthful-looking skin you want to read more my...