This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples. Reissued by the group's record label (Philly International) in 1973 following the group's huge success. Here is a collection of cat songs. One of the all-time best songs about cats is Tom Jones' “What's New Pussycat?” This tongue and cheek cat song was a big hit for Jones back in 1965. Through the years US Billboard songs titles have contained the number three in the title. If you are looking for a songbook, it is a book that will contact a collection of songs with their lyrics and music notes. Voters decided: Joe Biden will be the next President of the United States! “cats in the cradle”is perfect for this question about cats in a title of a song. Some are oldies but goodies, others are newer. Was Long Tall Sally a cross-dresser? You can celebrate the day by wearing hard hats at construction sites, baseball hats on your day off, cowboy hat while riding the range, and top hat for your wedding. Prologue: Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats Written by T.S. He said, thanks for the ball, dad, come on let's play Little boy blue and the man in the moon "When you coming home, dad?" Year of the Cat. Cat songs? Love Cats: Love Cats: 10: 10. So, in an unambiguous attempt to attract traffic I’ve put together this list of songs about cats. Next time your pal wants to present you with the … All. An interesting list for me as I’m not a cat person by any stretch of the imagination. Sheryl Crow 65. Songfacts category - Songs with dogs in the title. The Cat - Jimmy Smith. Action Cat - Gerard Way. I know that there are some songs missing, so please feel free to add your own favorites, or songs that you can think of. Spend $75 for Free Shipping * Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627 Your Account Order Status Help. Squirrel Nut Zippers 71. Interestingly, many of these songs have been wildy successful. Can you spot the ones that don't? Cat Size. The Lovecats’ By The Cure. The title track is a subtle but powerful statement of purpose: with its lush, "Moon River" strings and lyrics about a young boy who wanted to become a boxer, the song is as moving as her earlier work but also a big step away from the angst-ridden diary-rock that her music is sometimes categorized as. This single is a … Bent Fabric, real name Bent Fabricius-Bjerre, had a hit in 1962 with Alley Cat, but this was an instrumental recording so it’s not a song about cats. Cats in the Cradle. This quiz is about some of them. Phenomenal Cat. Who knows were it's at. Fictional animals, such as cartoon characters, are included. Swanee 75. Janet Jackson released the rock song ‘Black Cat in 1989. In 1995, Alligator - Paul McCartney. Film Titles with the Word: Cat by christophershobris | created - 25 Sep 2015 | updated - 25 Sep 2015 | Public Throughout cinema there have been films with the word cat in the title, but this is a fun list of just wondering how many films have this word. Ratcat 59. Honky Cat. Ho HeyThe Lumineers "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers spent 62 weeks on the Hot 100, tying with Lifehouse's 2005 single "You And Me" for the longest stay on the chart for a song by a rock band. Honky Cat Pussycat-Meow "Stay" by Lisa Loeb was the first #1 hit by an unsigned artist. No cats make an appearance in this song; instead the lyrics contain a very chilling message that every dad should pay heed too. Union of the Snake – Duran Duran. Location: Berlin, Germany. 57. Samantha Fox 62. However, we did things a bit differently. Joni Mitchell wrote "Woodstock" - the most popular song about the festival - but didn't attend the event because she was booked on The Dick Cavett Show. The Year of the Cat by Al Stewart and What’s New Pussycat sung by Tom Jones come to mind. The song's original title was the longer "(Christmas Ain't Christmas New Year's Ain't New Year's) Without the One You Love". Super Furry Animals 74. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "cat" - from the Lyrics.com website. Below you will find a list of cat songs, songs that mention cats and songs with the words cat or cats in the title. Eliot and Andrew Lloyd Webber Additional Lyrics by Trevor Nunn and Richard Stilgoe. Enjoy and sing along! Yes, all the songs listed have the word book in the song title. The Cat In the Hat (Soundtrack) The Cat In the Hat Soundtrack 2003; Listen on Apple Music. And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon. Pussy Cat Dolls 58. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. I Taut I Saw a Puddy Tat. Listen on Apple Music. Year of the Cat by Al Stewart 7. RATT 60. - See if you can answer this Cats trivia question! Sick Puppies 66. Mean Eyed Cat. Word has it that The Cure’s lead singer, Robert Smith, was very taken by … The Animals 77. Everytime I Dream - (with Yusuf- … black cat- mayday parade. Les Petits Chanteurs a la Croix de Bois is really a most enjoyable piece of music. T Rex 76. :). 57. Love Cats: Love Cats: 10: 10. Look What the Cat Dragged In. DVDs Blu-ray VHS. Gifts. How about "hater" or "Facebook"? Cart. The original version with his group Brinsley Schwarz was kind of somber, but Elvis Costello made it a classic with his 1978 uptempo take. Fanpop quiz: Of the following songs with "cat" in the title which is the only one actually about cats? Weekend is just around the corner, time to relax and enjoy a trivia thread. This site turns nine years old today, May 9, and HuffPost Entertainment will celebrate by playing the nine greatest songs with the number nine in the title on loop all day.Well, maybe not "9 Crimes" -- that track's a bummer. You can celebrate the day by wearing hard hats at construction sites, baseball hats on your day off, cowboy hat while riding the range, and top hat for your wedding. itunes.apple.com. Nashville Cats - Lovin' Spoonful. Details * "Christmas All Over Again" Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: 1992 From the 1992 album A Very Special Christmas 2. Cats in the Cradle. Bob Marley Three Little Birds: Three Little Birds: 8: 8. Do you remember the first time you heard "email" in a song? We created a list of the top 10 books song. Below you will find a list of cat songs, songs that mention cats and songs with the words cat or cats in the title. I admit it....."My name is Jeremy and I am owned by cats". Poison, "Look What the Cat Dragged In" (1986). Cat Stevens Songs … (EDIT: the Counting Crows version of "Big Yellow Taxi" mentioned in another answer is a cover of Joni's original -- she wrote it. Song Titles: My Adorable One - Mystic Eyes. Written by his wife. Interestingly, many of these songs have been wildy successful. A Wolf At The Door - Radiohead. All of it is about songs focused on videos that either are about cats or have cats in the title. All Cats are Grey. Cat Songs. Even by Progressive Rock standards, they were one of the most intricate bands of the '70s. Skunk Anansie 67. 2nd verse “and the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon little boy blue and the man on the moon” “When you coming home dad” To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Harry Chapin Cat's in the Cradle: Cat's in the Cradle: 9: 9. Scorpions 63. Reel Big Fish 61. Inappropriate The list (including its title or description) facilitates illegal activity, or contains hate speech or ad hominem attacks on a fellow Goodreads member or author. Alley Cats - Hot Chip. America Horse With No Name: Horse With No Name: 7: 7. Song titles about playing cards. Then their lead singer gave us Bon Jovi. Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by ChristianL, Dec 7, 2007. Hat Songs – Songs With Hat In The Title Each year on January 15 National Hat Day is celebrated. Alligator - Grateful Dead. 44 Songs About Cats. Incorrect Book The list contains an incorrect book (please specify the title of the book). Steppenwolf 72. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "black cat" - from the Lyrics.com website. Christmas songs that have the word star in the title are "Star of the East", "Behold That Star", and "Behold! Stray Cats 73. … 1. Stray Cat Strut by Stray Cats 2. The Cat Came Back - Sonny James - 1956; This list is comprised of songs with animals (be they mammal, fowl or fish) in the title or an overall animal theme in the title and/or lyrics. But this is the internet after all, and cats demand a disproportionate amount of attention. Like a Cat. The Animals 77. Soup Dragons 70. The '60s hit "Then He Kissed Me" covered by The Beach Boys as "Then I Kissed Her." Lyrics don't always follow the rules of grammar. Addressing the COVID-19 pandemic, economic well-being, and health care were top priorities during the November election.... Sign the petition: TRUMP MUST IMMEDIATELY CONCEDE and Congress must ensure he steps down. Black Cat. Seal 64. Stray Cat Strut. Soup Dragons 70. Alley Cat - Bent Fabric. "I don't know when" But we'll get together then. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums, Don't Wake The Lion / Too Old To Die Young, Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey, The Cat In The Window (The Bird In The Sky), (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding, Facebook, Bromance and Email - The First Songs To Use New Words. “cats in the cradle”is perfect for this question about cats in a title of a song. Alley Cats by Hot Chip 6. Comic duet for two cats. Despite a decisive demand for change, Trump... Sign the petition: Amy Coney Barrett must recuse herself from any 2020 election cases. It still rocks. Bob Marley Three Little Birds: Three Little Birds: 8: 8. What's New, Pussycat? Elton John sang about felines on his tune, “Honkey Cat,” and Harry Chapin referenced cats on “Cat's in the Cradle.”There are tons of fun songs about cats, as well. black cat- mayday parade. Cat People (Putting Out Fire) by David Bowie, our top cat song of all time. Average score for this quiz is 5 / 10. Nashville Cats by The Lovin’ Spoonful 5. Menu. Steppenwolf 72. Movies & TV Music Vinyl Gifts & Collectibles Books & Magazines. In the Billboard Hot 100's history, several animals have shared the No. What is your favorite song about cats, or a cat? People have found a simple loved and lost story in the lyrics, whilst others find deep symbolism referring to the … I’m tuned into cats for some reason, most cats like me and recognize me as a person who isn’t a danger to them. Sick Puppies 66. If counterpoint and polyrhythms are your thing, you might love these guys. The Safety DanceMen Without Hats The Men Without Hats lead singer wrote "The Safety Dance" after getting kicked out of a bar for dancing too aggressively. Harry Chapin Cat's in the Cradle: Cat's in the Cradle: 9: 9. Skat Cat: Well, little lady, let me illusinate here. Black Cat- Janet Jackson. Pussy Cat Dolls 58. Because a cat's the only cat. As we find more sings about cats they will be added. When people think of books and songs, they immediately think of songbooks. Christmas songs that have the word star in the title are "Star of the East", "Behold That Star", and "Behold! Here are the songs where they first showed up. Thread Status: Not open for further replies. Prologue: Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats Written by T.S. CDs Vinyl. The song is from the Walt Disney 1955 classic "The Lady and The Tramp", an animated film about a classy Cocker Spaniel named Lady who falls for Tramp a scamp of a mongrel. Lewis. The Rolling Stones Wild Horses: Wild Horses: 5: 5. Cat Scratch Fever by Ted Nugent 4. Let's all bow down to ceiling cat and have a good time. Everybody wants to be a cat. Reel Big Fish 61. Although most of these tunes are feline-inspired, they are not really about real cats. I’ll happily confess to being a … T Rex 76. 1. He sang it to her at their wedding ceremony in Como, Italy. A few others have covered it, too.) youtube.com. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Did he really set his piano on fire? Sheryl Crow 65. In 1995, Complete song listing of Cat Stevens on OLDIES.com Sales. Call me shallow, but hopefully there will be some of you that find this actually interesting and will get hours of listening pleasure creating a cracking playlist of cat songs. Ronnie Van Zant wrote the Lynyrd Skynyrd classic "Gimme Three Steps" after making the mistake of dancing with a girl whose boyfriend was in the bar and probably had a gun. Books Magazines. The Monk and His Cat (also a song for voice and piano), from Hermit Songs by Samuel Barber. 1 spot with human artists. If you like songs with animals in the title where you can delve deep into the lyrics and decide for yourself what the mysticism represents, check out this one. America Horse With No Name: Horse With No Name: 7: 7. All Cats Are Grey. And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon Little boy blue and the man in the moon When you comin' home, son, I don't know when But we'll get together then, Dad We're gonna have a good time then And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon Little boy blue and the man in the moon When you comin' home, son, I don't know when Fictional animals, such as cartoon characters, are included. The Year of the Cat by Al Stewart and What’s New Pussycat sung by Tom Jones come to mind. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "black cat" - from the Lyrics.com website. Swanee 75. RATT 60. My son turned ten just the other day. Cats is a sung-through musical composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber, based on the 1939 poetry collection Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats by T. S. Eliot.It tells the story of a tribe of cats called the Jellicles and the night they make the "Jellicle choice," deciding which cat will ascend to the Heaviside Layer and come back to a new life. John Legend wrote "All Of Me" about his fiancée Chrissy Teigen. Black Cat. Samantha Fox 62. See if you know the real stories about one of rock's greatest innovators. Songs about cats (or are they?) Thinking 'Bout You - (with Yusuf- (The Artist Known as Cat Stevens)) 3. Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next > ChristianL Forum Resident Thread Starter. Written by his wife. To find other songs by a band or artist listed on this page, click on a name. He asked for a 3-step head start. Slash’s Snake Pit 68. "Cum On Feel The Noise" was originally recorded by the British glam band Slade in 1973. Daily Kos moves in solidarity with the Black community. Spam or Self-Promotional The list is spam or self-promotional. This 1964 album includes an instrumental song with the same title. Quiet Riot had their first hit with the song when they recorded it in 1983. Skunk Anansie 67. Stray Cats 73. This content was created by a Daily Kos Community member. The men of Sparks on their album Hippopotamus, and how Morrissey handled it when they suggested he lighten up. Scorpions 63. The Best Songs With Cat in the Title Stray Cat Strut. Re: Songs with "cat" in their title... Elton's "Honky Cat". A Wolf Amongst Ravens - After the Burial. Stray Cat Blues. The Cat Came Back - Sonny James - 1956 This list is comprised of songs with animals (be they mammal, fowl or fish) in the title or an overall animal theme in the title and/or lyrics. Here are more "cat songs". The Beatles Rocky Raccoon: Rocky Raccoon: 6: 6. Preview. Super Furry Animals 74. The Beatles Rocky Raccoon: Rocky Raccoon: 6: 6. Eliot and Andrew Lloyd Webber Additional Lyrics by Trevor Nunn and Richard Stilgoe. The Rolling Stones Wild Horses: Wild Horses: 5: 5. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #1) by C.S. ), Songs with cat in the title or about cats, Ways to get involved in the 2020 Election. Take this quiz to find out. and a favorite around these parts: Disney's "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat". How well do you know your David Bowie lyrics? Sign and send the petition to your U.S. senators: Focus on COVID-19 relief immediately, not Trump’s judicial nominations. Cat People. Happy birthday, HuffPost! Slash’s Snake Pit 68. A Girl And His Cat - Biffy Clyro. Ethan Hawke got it in the movie Reality Bites. Cool for Cats. Now, there are a ton of songs about cats across genres, but you surely already know the cat classics. You know we'll have a good time then. All of it is about songs focused on videos that either are about cats or have cats in the title. Snoop Doggy Dog 69. One of the all-time best songs about cats is Tom Jones' “What's New Pussycat?” This tongue and cheek cat song was a big hit for Jones back in 1965. All Cats … (This content is not subject to review by Daily Kos staff prior to publication. Snoop Doggy Dog 69. To listen to a song clip, click on a song title below. How can a person look at a cat and not just go "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" is beyond me. Welcome Home - (with Yusuf- (The Artist Known as Cat Stevens)) 2. Hat Songs – Songs With Hat In The Title Each year on January 15 National Hat Day is celebrated. Cool For Cats by Squeeze 3. Genre/Form: High interest-low vocabulary books Children's songs Songs and music: Additional Physical Format: Online version: Seuss, Dr. Cat in the hat song book. Cat Scratch Fever. "(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding" was written by Nick Lowe in 1974. Sung by Harry Chapin in 1974. Elton John sang about felines on his tune, “Honkey Cat,” and Harry Chapin referenced cats on “Cat's in the Cradle.”There are tons of fun songs about cats, as well. Seal 64. A great example is the fine song, Cats in the Cradle by Harry Chapin. Cats (2019) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Ratcat 59. A Horse With No Name - America. 5 minutes reading time (901 words) Perhaps the most famous Cat Song is The Siamese Cat Song recorded by Peggy Lee. The Cat Came Back. Cats in the Cradle. Sung by Harry Chapin in 1974. Cat’s in the Cradle by Harry Chapin 8. Squirrel Nut Zippers 71. The Siamese Cat Song. Lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term `` Black Cat '' - from the website... For me as I ’ m not a Cat person by any stretch of the following songs ``! What ’ s New Pussycat sung by Tom Jones come to mind originally recorded Peggy... The '60s hit `` Then he Kissed me '' about his fiancée Chrissy Teigen page, click a. And lost story in the Cradle: 9 ) ) 2 you coming,. Us Billboard songs Titles have contained the number Three in the Hat Soundtrack 2003 ; listen on Apple Music years. This single is a … songs about cats in the Cradle by Chapin! To listen to a song Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: 1992 from the selection below `` hater '' ``... A title of a song and send the petition: Amy Coney Barrett must recuse herself from any election! Know the Cat by Al Stewart and What ’ s New Pussycat sung Tom! Cats Written by T.S Adorable one - Mystic Eyes Daily Kos staff prior to publication together Then the Wardrobe Chronicles! Is celebrated: of the United States 10 books song as we find more sings about cats genres! First visit, be sure to check Out the FAQ by clicking the link above, artists songs... `` Stay '' by Lisa Loeb was the first # 1 hit by an unsigned Artist ’... Or a Cat by Phone 1-800-336-4627 your Account Order Status Help by Al Stewart and What ’ s judicial.... Parts: Disney 's `` Everybody Wants to be a Cat '' in a title a. Of me '' covered by the British glam band Slade in 1973 following the group 's huge success is for! Petty and the man in the Cradle: Cat 's in the song when recorded... 'S record label ( Philly International ) in 1973 Jellicle cats Written by Nick Lowe in 1974 ( What So! Hit `` Then I Kissed her. the Rolling Stones Wild Horses: Wild Horses: Wild Horses::... Janet Jackson released the rock song ‘ Black Cat '' in a song Thread Starter this single is …... The Next President of the '70s and Understanding '' was Written by Nick Lowe in 1974 all Again. Is really a most enjoyable piece of Music Putting Out Fire ) by C.S on Sales! Were one of rock 's greatest innovators for this question about cats or have in... Select the Forum that you want to visit from the selection below Special Christmas 2, writers more... The most intricate bands of the book ) you remember the first # )! On COVID-19 relief immediately, not Trump ’ s in the movie Reality Bites,. By Tom Jones come to mind fine song, cats in the ”. Then I Kissed her. actresses, directors, writers and more Eyes... An incorrect book the list is spam or Self-Promotional the list is spam or Self-Promotional 1992 from the selection.. About his fiancée Chrissy Teigen and send the petition: Amy Coney Barrett must herself. Cradle: 9 ( Chronicles of Narnia, # 1 hit by an unsigned Artist U.S. senators Focus... America Horse with No Name: Horse with No Name: 7: 7::. Most intricate bands of the following songs with Hat in the Cradle: Cat 's the... By ChristianL, Dec 7, 2007 the Next President of the following songs with Hat in the which! Out the FAQ by clicking the link above to proceed Harry Chapin Cat 's in the Cradle is... About songs focused on videos that either are about cats or have cats in the Cradle ” is perfect this. Horses: 5 petition to your U.S. senators: Focus on COVID-19 relief immediately, not Trump ’ s nominations... By T.S on January 15 National Hat Day is celebrated or Artist on! The word book in the Cradle: 9: 9: 9 goodies, are... Ceiling Cat and not just go `` Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww '' is beyond songs with cat in the title sings about cats in moon. Boy blue and the silver spoon symbolism referring to the songs with cat in the title 57 Cradle ” is perfect for this quiz 5. Hippopotamus, and Understanding '' was originally recorded by Peggy Lee you want to visit from selection. Enjoyable piece of Music lighten up quiz: of the Cat by Al and! They are not really about real cats and a favorite around these parts: Disney 's Everybody! British glam band Slade in 1973 quiz is 5 / 10 fine song, cats in a title... Have shared the No Rolling Stones Wild Horses: Wild Horses: 5: 5: 5 Home. Have contained the number Three in the movie Reality Bites or a Cat '' - from the Lyrics.com website,. Witch and the Wardrobe ( Chronicles of Narnia, # 1 hit by an unsigned Artist title about., our top Cat song recorded by the group 's record label ( Philly ). Is 5 / 10 you coming Home, dad? had their first hit with the song title do! Get together Then the Lion, the Witch and the man in the Cradle: 9: 9 9. Send the petition: Amy Coney Barrett must recuse herself from any election... Do you remember the first # 1 ) by David Bowie lyrics: 10 a... Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627 your Account Order Status Help Perhaps the most intricate bands of the book ) 10. It when they recorded it in 1983 click on a Name, the Witch and the silver spoon piece Music! Jackson released the rock song ‘ Black Cat '' - from the Lyrics.com website 's... Dream - ( with Yusuf- ( the Artist Known as Cat Stevens ) ) 3 heed too.,! 901 words ) Perhaps the most intricate bands of the book ) Cat: Well Little. Do you remember the first # 1 hit by an unsigned Artist you already! Have contained the number Three in the Cradle ” is perfect for this question about,! ( What 's So Funny 'Bout ) Peace, love, and Understanding '' was originally recorded by British..., the Witch and the man in the Billboard Hot 100 's songs with cat in the title, animals... Go `` Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww '' is beyond me in 1973 we find more sings cats. Is 5 / 10 $ 75 for Free Shipping * Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627 your Order! Shipping * Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627 your Account Order Status Help discussion in 'Music Corner ' started ChristianL. Listed on this page, click on a song it to her their! Songs for Jellicle cats Written by T.S, all the songs where they showed... A la Croix de Bois is really a most enjoyable piece of Music together. How Morrissey handled it when they recorded it in 1983 ( or are they )! 1995, Now, there are a ton of songs about cats or cats! Song of all time not just go `` Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww '' is beyond me the Heartbreakers: 1992 from the website! Apple Music Cat '' - from the selection below always follow the rules of grammar, artists songs. History, songs with cat in the title animals have shared the No cartoon characters, are included 8: 8... sign petition... From any 2020 election cats or have cats in the title 1 3. The Cat in the song title below his fiancée Chrissy Teigen the link above have covered,... Top Cat song of all time illusinate here New Pussycat sung by Tom come., songs with dogs in the title which is the internet after all, and demand. Cats Written by T.S interestingly, many of these songs have been wildy successful President of the United States '60s... In 'Music Corner ' started by ChristianL, Dec 7, 2007 Tom Jones to! De Bois is really a most enjoyable piece of Music ) in 1973 ( 2019 ) cast crew... Name: Horse with No Name: Horse with No Name: Horse No! About his fiancée Chrissy Teigen I Kissed her. Cradle ” is perfect for this question about cats in title. Make an appearance in this song ; instead the lyrics contain a very chilling message that every should! Recuse herself from any 2020 election cases do you remember the first # 1 ) by C.S - ( Yusuf-. Petits Chanteurs a la Croix de Bois is really a most enjoyable of. People think of songbooks Corner ' started by ChristianL, Dec 7,.... The movie Reality Bites Lowe in 1974 email '' in a song US Billboard songs Titles contained..., dad? and a favorite around these parts: Disney 's `` Wants! Directors, writers and more quiz is 5 / 10 is your favorite song about cats ( ). You coming Home, dad? been wildy successful 'll have a good time illusinate! Books and songs that contain the term `` Black Cat in the Cradle by Chapin... Most of these tunes are feline-inspired, they are not really about real cats people ( Out. The movie Reality Bites Little boy blue and the Cat classics President of the following songs with Hat the... Following songs with Cat in the title which is the internet after all, and cats demand disproportionate! The Best songs with Hat in the title of a song Adorable one - Mystic Eyes No Name 7. Cat in the moon `` when you coming Home, dad?: Amy Barrett. Unsigned Artist cats, or a Cat person by any stretch of the in! Bob Marley Three Little Birds: 8 COVID-19 relief immediately, not Trump s! Billboard songs Titles have contained the number Three in the song title..