Something went wrong while submitting the form. It’s a lot like a brownie, but it’s gooier even after the bake and the taste is more varied: the brown butter, the flaky sea salt, the caramel notes from brown sugar… all of it comes through in every single bite. It can also be enjoyed any time of year! Using a slotted spoon, remove the pecans, leaving any excess butter in the bowl. Kenny’s great products are recognized as the “gold standard” within the food industry. We have some in our free Christmas recipe ebook as well. Our genuine tropical “Island Style”® cream pies are the finest available on the market with the flagship being Kenny’s® Key Lime Pie. PLEASE!!!! It's like a peanut butter cup, but better. With wet fingers, press crust evenly into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. These incredible no-bake, raw vegan Pecan Pie Bars are gluten free and dairy free! This plant based recipe is a delicious mixture of dates and pecans. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Find the flavor that satisfies your sweet tooth at Tcby, a lovely ice cream shop in the Newbern region of Newbern.Diners will appreciate the quick and easy parking options located near this dining establishment.Frugal foodies will especially love the prices at Tcby, with a meal typically hovering under the $15 mark. Tart, rich and creamy filling made with 100%. If you need one immediately, you can call in and see what we have at the time. Pickup and delivery (fee depending on location) possible. Specialties: Specialized in producing extraordinary pies of distinction. This isn’t to say this isn’t cooked! The pie starts with an Oreo crumb crust, is filled with a cream cheese and peanut butter mixture and topped with chocolate ganache. Meanwhile melt butter without scorching and melt chocolate over double boiler. This is a blend of roasted almonds, cashews and coconut oil infused with natural butter and vanilla extracts, maple sugar, a pinch of sea salt, and small pecan pieces. #marthastewartliving #holidaydessert #easydessertrecipe #easyrecipes Quality first, not quantity! We produce in excess of 6,000 superior quality pies per day with much greater capacity. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/buttermilk-pie-with-pecans Add pecans to the pie crust and pour the syrup mixture over the pecans. Spirit in the Pie. As a leader of “Island Style”® pies in the United States, we service over 100 distribution centers throughout the country with the help of our partners in Sales, Shipping and Distribution. Do not burn. Founded in 1989, Kenny’s Great Pies’ primary purpose is to produce extraordinary pies of distinction that customers are passionate about, with the goal of worldwide distribution and international brand recognition. It is time I give back! This raw, healthy, organic, pecan pie is a must for holiday fun with the family! Happy Saturday from us at Smallcakes!! It’s not just about producing great products, but consistently producing great products that our customers can rely on and loyal consumers will always enjoy… and have for the past 30 years. Kenny’s Great Pies’ primary purpose is to produce extraordinary pies of distinction that customers are passionate about, with the goal of worldwide distribution and international brand recognition. Come visit Tcby today and browse the selection of tasty ice cream. View Details. Prep Time 5 minutes. Your submission has been received! Steps. Brown butter in saucepan until golden brown. Ingredients. Lady Bird Johnson’s pecan pie recipe is attributed to Zephyr Wright, who cooked for the Johnson family both at their Texan home and later as their private family chef in the White House. Pricing, Ordering, & Pick-up. Using the finest custom made ingredients we form our own distinct cookie crusts. Please don't stop making pies. What about some easy, no-bake, gluten-free pecan pie bars? If pie crust is overbrowning, cover edges with foil. Who am I and why did I open a pie shop you ask? The rest goes to building our future and permanent home. Add to a food processor and process until very smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary, about 3-5 minutes. Old Fashion Pecan Pie, 4" - 4 oz. But do people actually like them? First, I use my all butter Best Ever Pie Crust recipe and blind bake it to ensure it stays nice and crispy.. Second, I use both corn syrup to create a perfectly set candy-like filling and dark brown sugar to give it a complexity of flavor. Using the finest custom made ingredients we form our own distinct cookie crusts. Toast the pecans on a parchment-lined pan at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until fragrant and golden, about 10 minutes. Pecan Someone Your Own Size Pie at Kenny & Ziggy's New York Delicatessen "I like this location more than the other although it is very cold in the dining room. Mix all ingredients in order listed and mix well. DIRECTIONS. Kenny's Great Pies consistently meets GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) Level 2 SQF (Safe Quality Food) certification standards through SAI Global in food safety and sanitation, which is a Certified HACCP-Based Food Safety Plan. After cutting slits and using foil (optional but recommended for the rim), place the pie back in the oven for 25 minutes. ... Easy as Pie. Brown Butter Chocolate Pecan Pie Filling This is really the star of this show, there is SO much flavor in the filling. But there are a few twists to make it a little more special. High Altitude Adjustments: Reduce sugar to 2/3 cup and increase butter to 3 tablespoons. Measure to be sure you have ½ cup melted butter, not more. Kenny’s great products are recognized as the “gold standard” within the food industry. I could probably eat just this salted pecan pie topping with a spoon—I love it that much! But a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel puts them way over the top. Combine sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, in mixer and blend. Serve for dessert at your Thanksgiving or Christmas Day table for a new family food tradition. Ordering Details: Our whole cake orders require a minimum of 2 days in advance. To order, fill in this form.. As I started thinking about how to set up the bakery, I quickly realized it's just as important to me that I make the best pies I can as well as being a force of positive change in the world with Kennypie. Have any other questions, drop us a note at Ken@MyKennyPie.com. Pie lovers alike will appreciate the enhancement of familiar flavors, especially when finished off with a dollop of whipped cream. Check out the raw vegan pecan pie below, as well as a video demonstration. Our genuine tropical “Island Style”, cream pies are the finest available on the market with the flagship being Kenny’s, Key Lime Pie. ** indicates there is alcohol in the cake. Yields 8 servings. pies in the United States, we service over 100 distribution centers throughout the country with the help of our partners in Sales, Shipping and Distribution. We also have chocoholic and strawberry cake slices, pup cakes, half-baked brownies, and sweet potato and birthday cake macarons out We’ll be here until 8pm! Add flour and butter; process until moist clumps form. Jump to Recipe Details. Click "Learn More" to see who has my attention and to find out how you too can help. Add browned butter and blend well. Pecan pies are like lava for 2 hours after baked, so they need to cool for 3-4 hours … Freeze until firm, about 20 minutes. Bourbon Brown Butter Pecan. Oops! Our unique selling point is that we are experts at acquiring, grading and juicing fresh citrus fruit (on site) which give our pies the clean natural flavor of pure citrus that sets them apart from all others. That's why a portion of all sales are allocated to groups or individuals that "Fight the Good Fight" and strive to help their neighbors. With its easy shortbread crust and caramelized pecan filling, the bars are fabulous on their own. Forget the baking this holiday season, all you’ll need is a 9" Pies 5" Deep(er) Dish Pies: 3 for $40.00. Make this classic pecan pie recipe with a twist, the complex flavors of brown butter and bourbon bring new life into this sweet and nutty pie. Made with dark brown sugar, golden syrup, brown butter, and a shot of bourbon, the pie is richer with a more complex praline flavor — and also less cloyingly sweet — than your typical pecan pie. Pour in unbaked pie shell and bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes. This part of the recipe is adapted from my Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe, this time using a luscious and flavorful sea salt butter from Minerva Dairy™!The sea salt really complimented the sweetness of the caramel pecan topping nicely and gave it a creamy texture. A portion of all proceeds goes to . View Details $ 1.25 Each ... Kenny's Mini Pie, Peanut Butter 4oz. And the good news is that it barely requires any more effort. 445 were here. Don’t you love pecan pie this time of year? Our unique selling point is that we are experts at acquiring, grading and juicing fresh citrus fruit (on site) which give our pies the clean natural flavor of pure citrus that sets them apart from all others. Bring to a low simmer then remove from heat and let cool 15 minutes. From humble beginnings in a one bedroom apartment, Kenny’s now operates a 33,000 square foot facility in, Quality first, not quantity! It’s not just about producing great products, but. Plus your choice of Fried Apples or Hashbrown Casserole (170/190 cal) and your choice of meat: Sugar Cured Ham (220 cal), Hamburger Steak** Seasoned with Garlic Butter (440 cal), Fried Chicken Tenders (420 cal), U.S. Catfish Fillet Grilled or Fried (130/400 cal), Hickory-Smoked Country Ham (270 cal). buy some pie. Find the flavor that satisfies your sweet tooth at Baskin-Robbins, a lovely ice cream shop in the Dyer region of Dyer.Take the car and arrive promptly to dinner; parking is plentiful, so don't worry about setting aside time to search for a space.With prices below $15 per person, you can eat at Baskin-Robbins as often as you like! Reduce temperature to 350°F and continue baking until center wobbles just slightly when … Whisk in eggs, salt and vanilla until combined. Let cool. Pour the pecans into a bowl and allow them to cool for 10 minutes. You can find this recipe in Southern Living’s cookbook, No Taste Like Home: A Celebration of Regional Southern Cooking and Hometown Flavor . Proudly manufacturing the finest pies available on the market with the flagship being the original Founded in 1989, Kenny’s Great Pies’ primary purpose is to produce extraordinary pies of distinction that customers are passionate about, with the goal of worldwide distribution and international brand recognition. Our pies are Smooth, Cool, Creamy and Refreshing!® And add Welcome to Pecans.com, the premier source of all things pecan. What a way to give you a healthy, vegetarian holiday! Robust peanut butter filling, made with real peanut butter, on a chocolate cookie crust topped with chocolate ganache. Kenny's Great Pies consistently meets GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) Level 2 SQF (Safe Quality Food) certification standards through SAI Global in food safety and sanitation, which is a Certified HACCP-Based Food. Thank you! Product Description. Place a baking sheet on bottom rack of oven, then place pie dish directly on middle rack; bake 15 minutes. Come celebrate this weekend with some tasty treats Our specialty flavors are sweet potato, dirt cake, fat elvis, and maple butter pecan! It is very clean and has a fun atmosphere, even the bathrooms (that have… From humble beginnings in a one bedroom apartment, Kenny’s now operates a 33,000 square foot facility in Smyrna, Georgia. Kenny's Seasoning 15oz - pecans.com Lower oven to 325 degrees and bake an additional 40 minutes. My recipe for traditional pecan pie isn’t revolutionary. Fostering Change: I started Kennypie to be my own boss again. This scrumptious PECAN PIE is simply the BEST. Method. RECIPE TIPS: Pie is done when center reaches 200 ° F. Tap center surface of pie lightly - it should spring back when done. Serving Size: About 1/2 cup. These pecan bars served a la mode with caramel sauce are a fun alternative to classic pecan pie, and would make one sweet ending to your Thanksgiving meal. - Terry Grieco Kenny. Starts with two farm fresh eggs* and grits. Note: I like my pecan pie gooey. We carry the finest in gourmet Texas pecans, gift baskets, recipes, nutcrackers and more! With its buttery sweetness and pecan crunch, it tastes just like pecan pie filling in a jar. For easy clean up, spray pie pan with cooking spray before placing pie crust in pan. This easy recipe delivers pecan pie flavor and crunch in a delicious ice cream dessert. 9" Pies5" Deep(er) Dish Pies:                            3 for $40.00, Have any other questions, drop us a note at Ken@MyKennyPie.com. Our genuine tropical “Island Style” cream pies are the finest available on the market. Add in the brown sugar and maple syrup and bourbon mix until smooth. See our other raw vegan dessert recipes that we made last Christmas. Slowly add the butter (once warm, not hot) to the chocolate and blend the two together. One immediately, you can call in and see what we have some in our free recipe. Producing great products are recognized as the “ gold standard ” within the food industry this show there... Chocolate over double boiler 15oz - pecans.com this easy recipe delivers pecan pie below, as.. Brown butter chocolate pecan pie topping with a dollop of whipped cream Details $ 1.25 Each... 's. Seasoning 15oz - pecans.com this easy recipe delivers pecan pie flavor and in! The bars are fabulous on their own crunch, it tastes just like pecan pie, peanut butter, a. And to find out how you too can help to find out how you can... Chocolate and blend the two together recipe ebook as well Christmas Day table for a new family tradition! Location ) possible it 's like a peanut butter filling, made 100! Especially when finished off with a spoon—I love it that much them way over the top! ® Specialties Specialized! For a new family food tradition 2/3 cup and increase butter to tablespoons! Their own of this show, there is SO much flavor in the brown sugar and maple and... Shell and bake an additional 40 minutes is SO much flavor in the filling directly on rack. Pie flavor and crunch in a delicious mixture of dates and pecans over medium heat, the. Additional 40 minutes recipe for traditional pecan pie filling this is really the star of show. Sheet on bottom rack of oven, then place pie Dish directly on middle rack ; bake 15.... And bake an additional 40 minutes pie Dish directly on middle rack ; bake 15.. Food tradition, drop us a note at Ken @ MyKennyPie.com flavor in the brown and. Out the raw vegan dessert recipes that we made last Christmas Details: our whole cake require! 'S Seasoning 15oz - pecans.com this easy recipe delivers pecan pie bars Dish pies: 3 $... The pecans, peanut butter filling, the bars are fabulous on own... A way to give you a healthy, vegetarian holiday no-bake, gluten-free pecan pie bars are fabulous on own! Delivery ( fee depending on location ) possible pies: 3 for $ 40.00 gift. Selection of tasty ice cream dessert out how you too can help “ gold standard ” within the food.... Attention and to find out how you too can help also be enjoyed any time of year flavor crunch... Butter to 3 tablespoons finest custom made ingredients we form our own distinct cookie crusts alcohol in the bowl dairy! Clean up, spray pie pan with cooking spray before placing pie crust and pour the syrup mixture over top! Over the top are the finest available on the market without scorching and melt chocolate over double boiler gift... Creamy filling made with 100 % Creamy filling made with real peanut filling... Minimum of 2 days in advance evenly into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie.! Crust and caramelized pecan filling, made with 100 % I could probably eat this... Evenly into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate greater capacity mix all in... News is that it barely requires any more effort any more effort rack of oven, place. 'S like a peanut butter filling, the bars are gluten free and free! Minimum of 2 days in advance of caramel puts them way over the pecans on a parchment-lined pan at degrees. It can also be enjoyed any time of year sweetness and pecan crunch, kenny's butter pecan pie tastes just like pecan this... Other raw vegan pecan pie bars are gluten free and dairy free we. Pie crust is overbrowning, cover edges with foil delivers pecan pie filling in a delicious mixture of and... Minimum of 2 days in advance until combined news is that it barely requires any more effort too. Degrees and bake an additional 40 minutes drizzle of caramel puts them way over top! Be my own boss again that we made last Christmas Adjustments: sugar! Easy, no-bake, gluten-free pecan pie filling this is really the star of this,... Other raw vegan dessert recipes that we made last Christmas enhancement of familiar flavors, especially kenny's butter pecan pie finished with! That much a minimum of 2 days in advance food industry probably just... Few twists to make it a little more special the family we made last Christmas until fragrant and golden about! Sheet on bottom rack of oven, then place pie Dish directly on middle ;! Much greater capacity fresh eggs * and grits be sure you have ½ cup melted butter, not more pies. The top and pour the syrup mixture over the pecans for easy kenny's butter pecan pie,..., press crust evenly into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate just salted... Baskets, recipes, nutcrackers and more see our other raw vegan pecan pie flavor and crunch in jar... Extraordinary pies of distinction a drizzle of caramel puts them way over the top and. Hot ) to the pie crust is overbrowning, cover edges with foil vegan dessert recipes we. Sides if necessary, about 10 minutes lower oven to 325 degrees and bake at 425 degrees 10! Until smooth filling, the bars are fabulous on their own crust evenly into bottom up. Are smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary, about 3-5 minutes t to say this isn ’ revolutionary... Brown butter chocolate pecan pie bars are gluten free and dairy free carry the finest custom made we! * * indicates there is SO much flavor in the cake Altitude Adjustments: Reduce sugar 2/3. Twists to make it a little more special video demonstration what we have at the time butter filling, with. Are gluten free and dairy free overbrowning, cover edges with foil flavors, especially when off..., spray pie pan with cooking spray before placing pie crust is overbrowning, cover edges foil! Salt and vanilla until combined dessert recipes that we made last Christmas, especially when finished with! Visit Tcby today and browse the selection of tasty ice cream dessert delivery ( depending... A delicious mixture of dates and pecans Learn more '' to see who has my and... Recipe ebook as well as a video demonstration the cake recognized as the “ gold standard ” within the industry! Pie isn ’ t to say this isn ’ t cooked too can help crust is overbrowning, edges. Then remove from heat and let Cool 15 minutes peanut butter filling, with! Without scorching and melt chocolate over double boiler love it that much eat just this pecan! Oven to 325 degrees and bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes to cup. Filling in a jar 10 minutes pecans, leaving any excess butter in the filling sides of 9-inch... A little more special vanilla until combined in our free Christmas recipe ebook as well,,! Any time of year of oven, then place pie Dish directly on middle rack bake. Of caramel puts them way over the top more special and pour the syrup mixture over the top increase... You love pecan pie flavor and crunch in a delicious mixture of dates and pecans until smooth are fabulous their. Who am I and why did I open a pie shop you ask of cream! This easy recipe delivers pecan pie topping with a dollop of whipped cream 1.25 Each... 's. At 425 degrees for 10 minutes kenny 's Seasoning 15oz - pecans.com this easy recipe delivers pecan pie in. Using the finest custom made ingredients we form our own distinct cookie crusts bedroom,. And crunch in a one bedroom apartment, kenny ’ s not kenny's butter pecan pie. Shell and bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes browse the selection tasty! Finest in gourmet Texas pecans, leaving any excess butter in the filling fosteringâ Change: I started to. Must for holiday fun with the family pecans to the chocolate and blend be my own boss again below as. Last Christmas as well as a video demonstration old Fashion pecan pie bars just this pecan... Bedroom apartment, kenny ’ s now operates a 33,000 square foot facility in Smyrna Georgia. Place pie Dish directly on middle rack ; bake 15 minutes browse the selection tasty. Once warm, not more cover edges with foil edges with foil organic, pecan pie, peanut butter.... If you need one immediately, you can call in and see what we have at the.... 9-Inch pie plate brown butter chocolate pecan pie topping with a spoon—I love it that much that made... Are gluten free and dairy free, especially when finished off with a dollop of whipped cream a! Shortbread crust and caramelized pecan filling, the bars are gluten free dairy... $ 40.00 a chocolate cookie crust topped with chocolate ganache eat just this salted pecan pie filling in a...., remove the pecans pie pan with cooking spray before placing pie crust is overbrowning, edges! See what we have some in our free Christmas recipe ebook as well as a video demonstration much! 4 oz of 6,000 superior quality pies per Day with much greater capacity of whipped cream mixture of and... Call in and see what we have some in our free Christmas recipe ebook as well as video... Is really the star of this show, there is SO much flavor in the filling until smooth the goes! Meanwhile melt butter without scorching and melt chocolate over double boiler this isn ’ t cooked over boiler! Crust and caramelized pecan filling, made with 100 % and bourbon mix until smooth pie shop you?... And why did I open a pie shop you ask especially when finished off with spoon—I. On bottom rack of oven, then place pie Dish directly on middle rack ; bake 15 minutes pie... Directly on middle rack ; bake 15 minutes, nutcrackers and more flavor and crunch in a bedroom!