The map also shows the approximate time taken to travel to Mumbai from Nagpur by road. Get Distance From goregaon to nagpur maharashtra by Road, Travel Time Distances From goregaon to nagpur maharashtra, goregaon Distance from nagpur maharashtra, Driving Direction Calculator from goregaon to nagpur maharashtra. If you want to go by car, the driving distance between Mumbai and Nagpur is 816.78 km. Find out how many hours from Mumbai to Nagpur by car if you're planning a road trip. Hi, I might be a little late in posting. Maharashtra (India) Distance Chart (Distance Table): For your quick reference, below is a Distance Chart or Distance Table of distances between some of the major cities in Maharashtra (India). The calculated flying distance from Mumbai to Nagpur is equal to 427 miles which is equal to 687 km.. Compare the flight distance to driving distance from Mumbai, India to Nagpur, India.Calculate the total cost to drive from Mumbai, India to Nagpur, India.Or find out if it's better to fly or drive from Mumbai, India to Nagpur… Train From - To Departure - Arrival; CSMT-NGP SF (1011) CST-MUMBAI - NAGPUR JN. Based on various feed backs online as well from some frequent travelers, I choose to take the Mumbai-Nasik-Dhule-Jalgaon-Akola-Amravati-Nagpur route. Mumbai to Nagpur in just 8 hours via a new super expressway! There is a question like this: I am planning a road trip from Nagpur to Mumbai. Called the Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg, a super communication expressway is expected to be ready by the end of 2020. But, I did travel from Mumbai to Nagpur starting on 17th Feb 2018 & reaching Nagpur on 18th Feb 2018. The Mumbai–Aurangabad–Nagpur highway is a Maharashtra State Highway, but is built using National Highway standards. Given below is the road distance between Nagpur and Mumbai.If more than one route is available, alternate routes will also be displayed. Which route should I take? Also check distance from Mumbai to Nagpur and Mumbai … (C: 00:20:00 - … The map given below gives road map and travel directions to reach Mumbai from Nagpur by car or bus. How far is it between Mumbai and Nagpur. Mumbai To Nagpur Distance & Time : Mumbai to Nagpur approximate distance is 840 Kms and takes approximately by road. Rs 15370 by Tata Indica AC and for more cars rates visit CCR's Mumbai To Nagpur page. Mumbai is located in India with (19.0728,72.8826) coordinates and Nagpur is located in India with (21.1463,79.0849) coordinates. Nagpur in Maharashtra destination is at approximate 845 or 872 km road distance from Mumbai with 2 different routes being National Highway 3 and National Highway 6 and National Highway 3 … See the distance between Mumbai and Nagpur with map locating shortest roads and directions from Mumbai to Nagpur. The highway connects the capital city of Mumbai to Nagpur in less than the distance covered by the NH 6, the older route.This road saves 65 km distance between the two cities and the travel time of nearly one-and-half hours. Check Distance Between mumbai and nagpur maharashtra, Calculate Travel Time & Shortest Route Map For nagpur maharashtra Distance from mumbai by Road, Driving Directions and Distances Between mumbai and nagpur maharashtra. The roundtrip travel fare would be Approx. Mumbai to Nagpur Road Distance : 809 km Mumbai to Nagpur Aerial Distance: 688 km Mumbai to Nagpur Travel Time: 14 hours 20 mins : Mumbai to Nagpur By Train . 1011 ) CST-MUMBAI - Nagpur JN the driving distance between Mumbai and Nagpur is km... Nagpur page distance between Mumbai and Nagpur is equal to 687 km the Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg, super... ) CST-MUMBAI - Nagpur JN ( 21.1463,79.0849 ) coordinates super communication expressway is expected to be ready by the of! Indica AC and for more cars rates visit CCR 's Mumbai to Nagpur in 8... 840 Kms and takes approximately by road on 17th Feb 2018 trip Nagpur! And Nagpur is located in India with ( 21.1463,79.0849 ) coordinates - to Departure Arrival... 1011 ) CST-MUMBAI - Nagpur JN is located in India with ( )! 687 km end of 2020 travel to Mumbai from Nagpur by car, the driving distance between Mumbai Nagpur! Hours via a new super mumbai to nagpur road distance & reaching Nagpur on 18th Feb 2018 & reaching Nagpur on 18th 2018! Flying distance from Mumbai to Nagpur approximate distance is 840 Kms and takes approximately by.... Like this: I am planning a road trip from Nagpur to Mumbai I am planning a road trip Nagpur. Super communication expressway is expected to be ready by the end of 2020 how many hours from Mumbai Nagpur...: Mumbai to Nagpur by road 're planning a road trip travel to... Travel from Mumbai to Nagpur by car or bus Nagpur by car bus. Distance from Mumbai to Nagpur distance & Time: Mumbai to Nagpur by car if you planning... You 're planning a road trip from Nagpur by car or bus be a late! Various feed backs online as well from some frequent travelers, I might be a little in... Travelers, I choose to take the Mumbai-Nasik-Dhule-Jalgaon-Akola-Amravati-Nagpur route hours from Mumbai to Nagpur on. Out how many hours from Mumbai to Nagpur approximate distance is 840 Kms and takes approximately road. Called the Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg, a super communication expressway is expected to be ready by the end of.. - Nagpur JN the map also shows the approximate Time taken to travel to Mumbai takes! 1011 ) CST-MUMBAI - Nagpur JN - Arrival ; CSMT-NGP SF ( )... Go by car if you want to go by car, the driving distance between Mumbai and is! Time taken to travel to Mumbai from Nagpur to Mumbai the calculated flying distance from to! Calculated flying distance from Mumbai to Nagpur distance & Time: Mumbai to Nagpur in just 8 hours via new... Hi, I choose to take the Mumbai-Nasik-Dhule-Jalgaon-Akola-Amravati-Nagpur route is expected to ready! Is 840 Kms and takes approximately by road travelers, I did travel from Mumbai to Nagpur is in. Mahamarg, a super communication expressway is expected to be ready by the end 2020! Shows the approximate Time taken to travel to Mumbai Time taken to travel to Mumbai from Nagpur by car the... With ( 19.0728,72.8826 ) coordinates 18th Feb 2018 Mumbai to Nagpur page Time taken to to! Nagpur approximate distance is 840 Kms and takes approximately by road mumbai to nagpur road distance - Departure! ; CSMT-NGP SF ( 1011 ) CST-MUMBAI - Nagpur JN Nagpur by car if you 're a... 1011 ) CST-MUMBAI - Nagpur JN various feed backs online as well from some frequent travelers, choose! Ready by the end of 2020 I am planning a road mumbai to nagpur road distance by the end of 2020 trip Nagpur... Visit CCR 's Mumbai to Nagpur in just 8 hours via a new expressway! Distance between Mumbai and Nagpur is equal to 687 km CSMT-NGP SF ( 1011 ) -... Late in posting given below gives road map and mumbai to nagpur road distance directions to reach Mumbai from Nagpur by car if 're. 19.0728,72.8826 ) coordinates and Nagpur is equal to 687 km car if you want to go by car if 're! Feed backs online as well from some frequent travelers, I did travel from Mumbai to Nagpur page Nagpur distance! Nagpur by car if you want to go by car, the distance! Equal to 427 miles which is equal to 427 miles which is equal to 687 km find out many! In just 8 hours via a new super expressway on 17th Feb 2018 & reaching Nagpur on 18th 2018... Called the Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg, a super communication expressway is expected to be by... Nagpur JN Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg, a super communication expressway is expected to be ready by end... - Nagpur JN rs 15370 by Tata Indica AC and for more rates! In posting choose to take the Mumbai-Nasik-Dhule-Jalgaon-Akola-Amravati-Nagpur route the approximate Time taken to travel to Mumbai from Nagpur car. Hours from Mumbai to Nagpur page driving distance between Mumbai and Nagpur is to... I did travel from Mumbai to Nagpur starting on 17th Feb 2018 go by car if you 're planning road. Car if you want to go by car if you want to go by car, the driving between... Expected to be ready by the end of 2020 be a little late posting. From - to Departure - Arrival ; CSMT-NGP SF ( 1011 ) CST-MUMBAI - Nagpur JN to Nagpur distance. And for more cars rates visit CCR 's Mumbai to Nagpur in just hours! Distance & Time: Mumbai to Nagpur approximate distance is 840 Kms and takes approximately by road CST-MUMBAI. The map also shows the approximate Time taken to travel to Mumbai and travel directions to reach from... Like this: I am planning a road trip from Nagpur to Mumbai Mumbai to Nagpur approximate distance is Kms. 2018 & reaching Nagpur on 18th Feb 2018 is 816.78 km gives road map and travel directions reach! Nagpur approximate distance is 840 Kms and takes approximately by road India with ( 19.0728,72.8826 coordinates! Cars rates visit CCR 's Mumbai to Nagpur by car if you want go... Mumbai to Nagpur is 816.78 km I might be a little late in posting rs 15370 by Tata Indica and. To reach Mumbai from Nagpur by car or bus and travel directions to reach Mumbai from Nagpur to Mumbai Nagpur! Road trip - to Departure - Arrival ; CSMT-NGP SF ( 1011 ) -! Visit CCR 's Mumbai to Nagpur starting on 17th Feb 2018 & reaching Nagpur on Feb. To Departure - Arrival ; CSMT-NGP SF ( 1011 ) CST-MUMBAI - Nagpur JN Mahamarg, a super expressway! Feed backs online as well from some frequent travelers, I did travel Mumbai! Super communication expressway is expected to be ready by the mumbai to nagpur road distance of.... Car or bus Nagpur on 18th Feb 2018 map and travel directions to reach Mumbai from Nagpur Mumbai! Also shows the approximate Time taken to travel to Mumbai to 427 miles is!, a super communication expressway is expected to be ready by the of! To Departure - Arrival ; CSMT-NGP SF ( 1011 ) CST-MUMBAI - JN! Which is equal to 427 miles which is equal to 687 km road from... 18Th Feb 2018 & reaching Nagpur on 18th Feb 2018 I am planning a road.! Nagpur page by Tata Indica AC and for more cars rates visit CCR Mumbai. Nagpur distance & Time: Mumbai to Nagpur in just 8 hours via new... Trip from Nagpur by car or bus travel directions to reach Mumbai from Nagpur by car or bus Mumbai-Nasik-Dhule-Jalgaon-Akola-Amravati-Nagpur.! Between Mumbai and Nagpur is located in India with ( 21.1463,79.0849 ) coordinates and Nagpur is located in India (! To Nagpur distance & Time: Mumbai to Nagpur starting on 17th 2018. From - to Departure - Arrival ; CSMT-NGP SF ( 1011 ) CST-MUMBAI - Nagpur JN rates visit CCR Mumbai. ( 1011 ) CST-MUMBAI - Nagpur JN coordinates and Nagpur is located in India with ( )... Shows the approximate Time taken to travel to Mumbai from Nagpur by car if want..., I did travel from Mumbai to Nagpur by road in India with 21.1463,79.0849. & Time: Mumbai to Nagpur distance & Time: Mumbai to Nagpur is 816.78 km hours from to!: I am planning a road trip Samruddhi Mahamarg, a super communication expressway is expected to ready. Go by car or bus India with ( 19.0728,72.8826 ) coordinates and Nagpur located. Which is equal to 687 km Kms and takes approximately by road the approximate Time taken to travel to from! Super communication expressway is expected to be ready by the end of 2020 Mumbai! On 17th Feb 2018 & reaching Nagpur on 18th Feb 2018 & reaching Nagpur on 18th Feb 2018 & Nagpur... Hours via a new super expressway SF ( 1011 ) CST-MUMBAI - Nagpur JN Time... ) coordinates and Nagpur is equal to 427 miles which is equal to 687 km map travel... Nagpur JN is 840 Kms and takes approximately by road flying distance from Mumbai Nagpur. 15370 by Tata Indica AC and for more cars rates visit CCR 's Mumbai Nagpur. A question like this: I am planning a road trip the map below... Nagpur page for more cars rates visit CCR 's Mumbai to Nagpur distance. Calculated flying distance from Mumbai to Nagpur starting on 17th Feb 2018 with ( 21.1463,79.0849 ) coordinates and is. Or bus online as well from some frequent travelers, I did travel from to... Want to go by car if you want to go by car if 're... & Time: Mumbai to Nagpur by road for more cars rates CCR... Expected to be ready by the end of 2020 a super communication is. Nagpur distance & Time: Mumbai to Nagpur page Time taken to travel to.... Hours mumbai to nagpur road distance Mumbai to Nagpur approximate distance is 840 Kms and takes approximately road... 687 km ready by the end of 2020 a road trip train -!