Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a. Reduces base Physical damage by 30.5%, adds base Magic damage, adds initial C Magic scaling to previously un-infused, un-upgraded, and scalable weapons, and reduces Strength and Dexterity scaling down by 1-2 letters. ), regardless of its current Infusion or lack thereof. This section contains an overview of possible equipment modifications, along with their effects and requirements. Please see Weapon AR and Scaling Calculator for a simple tool to calculate weapon damage output. An example would be the utchigatana, when at not upgraded but infused it will have 77 base physical damage and 112 poison damage. Dark Souls 2 Infusion – Weapons and Armor. When fully upgraded it would have 154 damage and 140 poison damage. This is due to the fact that not only do weapon enchantments add elemental damage but also increase the damage of their element by 30%. For other uses, see Infusion. If added to a weapon that does additional non-Physical damage (other than Dark) without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds less base Dark damage. Everyone! Most effective on weapons that either already have a bleed effect, as this infusion will enhance the effect, or on weapons with fast attack speed, to build up Bleed quickly. Elemental damage additions scale with different stats. So I guess that as soon as I give more Str and Dex(enough to use MLGS), it may be stronger in normal path...? Such as beasts are weak against fire, and such? If added to a weapon that does additional non-Physical damage (other than Magic) without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds less base Magic damage. When choosing your infusion bear in mind whether your character can/will be using a weapon enchantment as they will work best with weapons infused with the same element. Infusing a weapon can be performed by talking with Blacksmith Andre and change the attributes of a weapon. For instance if a player was to cast Sunlight Blade on a weapon with only physical damage, then it would simply add 50 points of lightning damage, however if the player were to cast it on a weapon that already has lightning damage then that damage will be increased by 30% and then on top of that the weapon will receive 50 points of lightning damage resulting in far more damage. Infusions are not permanent, either, as the effects can be undone by the application of a Palestone. ; Infuse into a weapon to make it Dark. When you infuse any weapon it's base damage will drop to 70% of its original damage, so a magic +10 falchion and none-upgraded magic falchion will will both have 30% less damage in its physical damage than its none infused counter parts. This idea has made me want to create a Strength/Dark build that uses the Crypt Blacksword which I think is a really cool weapon. Now I will move on to poison and bleed which work differently. The game features a new hero, a fresh storyline, and an "unfamiliar" setting. Reduces Physical damage, as well as Strength and Dexterity scaling, but improves Lightning scaling and adds Lightning damage. This would make the infusion of … Also take into account what stats your character will be using, remember that intelligence increases magic, fire and dark damage while faith increases fire, lightning and dark damage. So can i buff my bleed forlorn scythe with dark weapon. In addition to this the weapon will also have a 70% of the base damage add to whatever you infused it in (I will cover poison and bleed in a second). If added to a weapon that does additional non-Physical damage (other than Lightning) without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds less base Lightning damage. The summary is that Dark Souls 1 changed everything for me, absolutely everything. Reduces Physical damage, as well as Strength and Dexterity scaling, but improves Magic scaling and adds Magic damage. Upgrades weapon to scale by the player's lowest stat, but decreases weapon base damage by about 50% and decreases the original stat scaling. Dark Souls II is a sequel to From Software's critically acclaimed title Dark Souls. If added to a weapon that does Dark damage without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds more base Dark damage. 12:50. When fully upgraded it will have 168 damage in physical and magic compared to its none-infused counterpart's 240 in physical. In Dark Souls 2, it gives you 50 points, then adds 30% of your element back onto it. If added to a weapon that does Dark damage without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds more base Dark damage. As for defenses, this need more research. How Weapon Infusion Works Part 1/2 for Dark Souls 2 (Weapon Infusion Guide) - Duration: 12:50. Boss soul weapons increase by 30% per upgrade, rather than by 10%, but stop at +5 (+150%), granting them higher base damage increases than regular weapons, despite their lower upgrade cap. Requires the Profaned Coal to begin infusing. Is the long sword or another straight sword that has scaling similar that does good dps? This hefty point investment is not without reward as your Dark modifier will rise quickly, and hexes are extremely powerful spells. The sequel to 2011's punishingly difficult action-RPG, Dark Souls 2 features a new hero, new storyline and an unfamiliar world for players to survive in. Answers. Different weapons can be affected by different degrees, by the same elemental addition. Developed by FROM SOFTWARE, DARK SOULS™ II is the highly anticipated sequel to the gruelling 2011 breakout hit Dark Souls. ... Infusion stones can be farmed pretty easily, so I don't see the harm in you simply experimenting and deciding which you prefer Last edited by Sinzhu; May 3, 2014 @ 2:55am #8 < > This is due to the fact that not only do weapon enchantments add elemental damage but also increase the damage of their element by 30%. If added to a weapon that does Fire damage without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds more base Fire damage. I know the secrets to how the base damage of most infused weapons, I will explain the exception in the end. Upgrades weapon Physical base power by 30% of initial value per level, increases stat scaling. Let's Play Dark Souls 2: Weapon Infusion and You. ; Dark weapons inflict dark damage, and scale with Faith and Intelligence. Hexes in Dark Souls 2 are basically the same as Dark Magic in the original Dark Souls; however, instead of scaling on Intellect, hexes scale on the lowest stat between Intellect and Faith. Reduces base Physical damage by 30.5%, adds base Fire damage, adds initial C Fire scaling to previously un-infused, un-upgraded, and scalable weapons, and reduces Strength and Dexterity scaling down by 1-2 letters. If added to a weapon that does Magic damage without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds more base Magic damage. Weapon infusion can only be performed by one blacksmith: Infusing a shield will increase its damage reduction for that element to varying degrees, depending on the shield, while lowering all other defenses. Reduces Physical damage, as well as Strength and Dexterity scaling, but improves Magic scaling and adds Magic damage. Most effective on weapons that either already have a Poison effect, as this infusion will enhance the effect, or on weapons with fast attack speed, to build up Poison quickly. Each upgrade increases the weapon's base damage by 10% of its original, un-upgraded base damage; therefore, every +X bonus, when multiplied by ten, represents a damage-increase percentage over the weapon's initial base damage value (+5 = +50% damage, +10 = +100% damage, etc.). This makes Physical Damage naturally more effective. Occult is a gameplay mechanic in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.It is a debuff status effect and one of the auxiliary special effect and a damage type.. General Information: Occult is an auxiliary effect attained upgrading a weapon down the Occult upgrade path (Ascension by upgrading a Divine +5 weapon with a requisite of Dark Ember) or finding an already imbued weapon with Occult. Pour combattre dans Dark Souls 2, vous devez vous servir des gâchettes de votre manette, qui correspondent en fait à votre bras droit et votre bras gauche. Reduces Physical damage, as well as Strength and Dexterity scaling, but improves Fire scaling and adds Fire damage. The base damage is still 70% of what it would regularly be, but rather than getting 70% of its base physical damage in poison it gets a base 112 damage in which ever you infuse it in and every upgrade adds 2.8 damage to to the infused damage. For instance if a player was to cast Sunlight Blade on a weapon with only physical damage, then it would simply add 50 points of lightning damage, however if the player were to cast it on a weapon that already has lightning damage then that damage will be increased by 30% and then on top of that the weapon will receive 50 points of lightning damage resulting in far more damage. PVP. Dark Souls 2 Weapon Scalings and Infusion Calculations Share Tweet Dark Souls 2 can be quite confusing especially with all the math done behind the scenes; however, after spending a day at Blacksmith Mcduff I have found some interesting scaling mechanics. Infusions will it almost all cases increase your dmg output. have the required Souls. Magic vs Enchanted infusions... Magic Infusions deal extra magic damage and increase the AR. some weapons this apply to would be the falchion with bleed, heide knight weapons with lightning, black knight weapons with fire. Reinforcement refers to incremental upgrades of a weapon (+1, +4, etc. My char is Str 13, Dex 15 and Int 54, and my Rapier 10 with AR of 304, infsd with Enchant gets to 310. This is my favorite method for farming Infusion Stones. The Lothric Knigh Sword has the highest Dark infusion scaling of any weapon. Ranked: 10 Most Powerful Weapons In Dark Souls 2 When going up against some of the biggest and baddest bosses in gaming history, it is important to … The game features a new hero, a fresh storyline, and an "unfamiliar" setting. Spoiler: ... Infusion Ramblings - May 18, 14; Dark Souls 2 - Infusing, please help! Follow. Therefore it makes little sense to infuse a weapon with magic if the character is using faith as they won't be able to benefit from it as much as if they were using an infusion that scaled with faith. ; Also adds Faith scaling to innate lightning damage in weapons (Dragonslayer's Axe, Drakeblood Greatsword and Lothric Knight Greatsword) and Intelligence scaling to the Drakeblood Greatsword's innate magic damage. Enchanted transform some Int into physical damage, it has less AR but they can use resins, which makes up for something, I guess. If added to a weapon that does Lightning damage without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds more base Lightning damage. Yo, I am kinda a noob on infusions and stuff in Dark Souls 2. Therefore it makes little sense to infuse a weapon with magic if the character is using faith as they won't be able to benefit from it as much as if they were using an infusion that scaled with faith. Reduces base Physical damage by 30.5%, adds base Dark damage, adds initial C Dark scaling to previously un-infused, un-upgraded, and scalable weapons, and reduces Strength and Dexterity scaling down by 1-2 letters. 5 years ago | 5 views. Dark Gem Usage. When you infuse any weapon it's base damage will drop to 70% of its original damage, so a magic +10 falchion and none-upgraded magic falchion will will both have 30% less damage in its physical damage than its none infused counter parts. Applying any elemental ore stone to equipment will decrease all attack ratings, damage reductions, and scaling grades not related to that particular element, but will increase all other statistics and add a scaling grade for the corresponding element type. Infusion is a gameplay mechanic in Dark Souls III. If added to a weapon that does Lightning damage without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds more base Lightning damage. The unique old-school action RPG experience captivated imaginations of gamers worldwide with incredible challenge and intense emotional reward. some weapons this apply to would be the falchion with bleed, heide knight weapons with lightning, black knight weapons with fire. Browse more videos. Report. I know the secrets to how the base damage of most infused weapons, I will explain the exception in the end. DS 2 was like the black sheep which I never got into. Dark Souls II a un nouveau système de mise à niveau et maintenant vous améliorez une arme avec des titanites régulières jusqu'au 10 lvl et ajoutez un effet sur l'arme, tel que Magique, Ténèbres, Poison, Saignement, Feu ou Foudre. When fully upgraded it would have 154 damage and 140 poison damage. If you wish to carry out Infusion, the only person capable of doing this is Steady Hand McDuff of The Lost Bastille. With 30 points in every stat, a Mundane weapon gets +200 bonus damage; if the same player continues to level up, a Mundane weapon does not gain damage until all nine stats are equal again (such as leveling up every stat to have 32 points), since the weapon will only scale with the lowest stat, which would still be 30—also, leveling up does not decrease any damage. Quincy of Gamers Heroes writes: Dark Souls 2 can be quite confusing especially with all the math done behind the scenes; however, after spending a day at Blacksmith Mcduff I have found some interesting scaling mechanics. The exceptions here are Refined, Raw or Fire which require no Coal to be given. Everyone! In addition to this the weapon will also have a 70% of the base damage add to whatever you infused it in (I will cover poison and bleed in a second). But they cant use resins. the rules on the minus in 70% is true for all weapons, this also applies to the elemental damage it already has (minusing poison and bleed), but when infusing a weapon with the type of damage it already has, the increase in damage is different to other regular weapons. Infusion dark souls 2. When choosing your infusion bear in mind whether your character can/will be using a weapon enchantment as they will work best with weapons infused with the same element. The base damage is still 70% of what it would regularly be, but rather than getting 70% of its base physical damage in poison it gets a base 112 damage in which ever you infuse it in and every upgrade adds 2.8 damage to to the infused damage. First Released: 25 April 2014. Reduces Strength/Dexterity/Fire/Lightning/Dark scaling down to D or E, adds initial D Magic scaling, does not affect base damages, and makes Physical damage—not Magic damage—scale with. Reduces base damage and scaling but adds a Poison effect. The weapons that these rules don't apply to would be any weapon that already has damage in anything other than physical. Infusion is the process of applying an elemental property to a piece of equipment. +10 weapons, therefore, always deal twice the normal base damage of un-upgraded weapons. Reduces base Physical damage by 30.5%, adds 112 to the Bleed effect of a previously un-infused, un-upgraded weapon, and reduces Strength and Dexterity scaling down by 1-2 letters. As for defenses, this need more research. Unique weapons, that upgrade via Twinkling Titanite, follow the same rules but are capped at +5, giving them +50% base damage, which is why they deal more damage initially. Upgrades weapon Physical base power by 30% of initial value per level, increases stat scaling. Dark Souls 2 Komplettlösung: Welche Möglichkeiten es gibt, um Waffen zu verzaubern, und wo man die speziellen Steine dafür finden kann. Reduces base Physical damage by 30.5%, adds base Dark damage, adds initial C Dark scaling to previously un-infused, un-upgraded, and scalable weapons, and reduces Strength and Dexterity scaling down by 1-2 letters. Upgrades weapon Physical base power by 10% of initial value per level, increases stat scaling, and can be enchanted with temporary weapon effects. I found that once I got the right stats up, that weapon just killed in for me in PvE, not really that into PvP. (I use the fire weapon buff btw) here my stats, vigor 50, end 35, vitality 9, str 20, dex 40, adaptability 30, int 5, faith 6. Whats DS2's equivalent to the Dark Lothric Knight sword from DS3? If added to a weapon that does additional non-Physical damage (other than Fire) without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds less base Fire damage. Infusing a weapon with Bleed will cause the weapon's base damage and scaling to be reduced, with the tradeoff of being able to inflict the Bleeding status. One thing you must keep in mind is that this does not apply to all weapons. I am STR build with STR 42 and DEX 18 and was just wondering if I should infuse my +8 Large Club into lightning to make the Smelter Demon boss a little easier, as I have been having slight trouble with him. If added to a weapon that does Fire damage without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds more base Fire damage. the rules on the minus in 70% is true for all weapons, this also applies to the elemental damage it already has (minusing poison and bleed), but when infusing a weapon with the type of damage it already has, the increase in damage is different to other regular weapons. Most effective on weapons that either already have a bleed effect, as this infusion will enhance the effect, or on weapons with fast attack speed, to build up Bleed quickly. You need to un-equip then equip the weapon again to make it effective. Playing next. The game uses dedicated multiplayer servers. Another interesting infusion is Mundane which scales based on your lowest stat. One thing you must keep in mind is that this does not apply to all weapons. With 30 points in every stat, a Mundane weapon gets +200 bonus damage; if the same player continues to level up, a Mundane weapon does not gain damage until all nine stats are equal again (such as leveling up every stat to have 32 points), since the weapon will only scale with the lowest stat, which would still be 30—also, leveling up does not decrease any damage. Divine is a gameplay mechanic in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.It is a debuff status effect and one of the auxiliary special effect and a damage type.. General Information. Dark Souls 2 Estoc infusion. 0 … Few shields can be infused to receive 100% damage reduction against specific elements. For example, a weapon with an inherent elemental property, such as the Heide Knight Sword, can still be converted into a Dark Heide Knight Sword, meaning it will deal both Dark and Lightning damage. Does imbuing a staff?I started out as a sorcerer and now that I've hit 20 Int I'm wondering if there is another way to spend souls to raise my damage. The following are NPCs who provide Blacksmith services to the player: Weapon Enchantments, such as Dark Weapon and Sunlight Blade, as well as items that apply an elemental effect on to the weapon, such as Gold Pine Resin and Rotting Pine Resin, will only work on weapons with certain upgrade paths and infusions. Les mises à niveau peuvent être révoquées à l'aide d'une Pierre Pale. Reduces Physical damage, as well as Strength and Dexterity scaling, but improves Lightning scaling and adds Lightning damage. Upgrades weapon Physical base power by 10% of initial value per level, increases stat scaling, and can be enchanted with temporary weapon effects. Effects: infusion | buff effect----- I'm not sure where to find this info, I don't see it here or the Staves page or on the stones pages. Normal and raw weapons can be affected by all weapon enchantments and work with item buffs, while weapons with infusions can be affected by weapon enchantments but not items. If added to a weapon that does additional non-Physical damage (other than Magic) without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds less base Magic damage. Corwin Kane. 12:04. An example would be the utchigatana, when at not upgraded but infused it will have 77 base physical damage and 112 poison damage. In certain situations, Infusions can grant the player an advantage over particular enemies, as many have at least one elemental weakness. Shields with 100% elemental damage reduction after infusion: (Note: The Gyrm Greatshield has 100% Physical and Fire damage reduction by default.). If added to a weapon that does additional non-Physical damage without having been infused (such as the. When fully upgraded it will have 168 damage in physical and magic compared to its none-infused counterpart's 240 in physical. If you have an incredibly balanced build, you can end up doing very strong damage with this infusion depending on the weapon. Depending on what type and state of weapon you are reinforcing, the required souls and type/quantity of stones needed to reinforce the weapon will differ. Reduces base Physical damage by 30.5%, adds base Magic damage, adds initial C Magic scaling to previously un-infused, un-upgraded, and scalable weapons, and reduces Strength and Dexterity scaling down by 1-2 letters. Depends on your build to be honest, If you are a pure strength or dexterity character then i wouldn't worry about infusing. Reduces Physical damage, as well as Strength and Dexterity scaling, but improves Dark scaling and adds Dark damage. Dark Souls II features a new ascension system that allows players to infuse equipment independently of its reinforcement level. So for a none-upgraded magic falchion, whose none-infused counter part has a base damage of 120, it will have 84 in magic and physical damage. It is a form of weapon reinforcement. there are some weapons that none of these rules apply for, like the manikin saber whose damages increases when infused rather than decreases. SnakeyeS 123,137 views. Reduces Physical damage, as well as Strength and Dexterity scaling, but improves Dark scaling and adds Dark damage. Let's Play Dark Souls 2: Weapon Infusion and You. If added to a weapon that does additional non-Physical damage (other than Fire) without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds less base Fire damage. Reduces base damage and scaling but adds a Poison effect. It usually takes me a minute or two to get the one I want. It's not like dark souls where elemental weapons reduced dmg because of how armor works. So for a none-upgraded magic falchion, whose none-infused counter part has a base damage of 120, it will have 84 in magic and physical damage. Hot Network Questions Short scene in novel: implausibility of solar eclipses Why do exploration spacecraft like Voyager 1 and 2 go through the asteroid belt, and not over or below it? Hi everyone, so i created a new character for pvp, im gonna use murakumo and curved dragon GS, i was wondering what infusion should i use for those. Dark Souls II is a sequel to From Software's critically acclaimed title Dark Souls. Reduces base damage and scaling but adds a bleed effect. Infusions and Reinforcements in Dark Souls 2 allow the player to improve the total statistics and scaling quality of equipment, and to ' infuse' those items with elemental stones, giving them elemental properties like dark or poison. Released this week for PCs, Dark Souls II is the sequel to what I have long thought of as the worst game ever made, a work … Reduces base Physical damage by 30.5%, adds base Fire damage, adds initial C Fire scaling to previously un-infused, un-upgraded, and scalable weapons, and reduces Strength and Dexterity scaling down by 1-2 letters. For every point of Lighting/Magic/Fire/Dark Defence, you negate 1/9 points of damage. I killed stedy hand to get his hammer ... lol, Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a. Reduces Strength/Dexterity/Fire/Lightning/Dark scaling down to D or E, adds initial D Magic scaling, does not affect base damages, and makes Physical damage—not Magic damage—scale with. Useful for builds that have near-equal stats, using fast-attack weapons. Although both are set in the same universe, there is no overt story connection between the first Dark Souls and the sequel. Reduces Physical damage, as well as Strength and Dexterity scaling, but improves Fire scaling and adds Fire damage. F*CK YOU!!! Upgrades weapon Physical base power by 10% of initial value per level, increases stat scaling. In Dark Souls III, go to inventory and highlight at least 1 second the infused weapon to apply the effect on it. For example, infusing a Scimitar with the Blessed infusion increases the scaling on that weapon for Faith, while reducing scaling for every other parameter. The change is not visible if your character is already shown equiped with the weapon when you do the toggle. To figure out which weapon (between regular, unique, and boss) will ultimately have the highest damage when fully upgraded, multiply their current base damage by 2, 1.5, and 2.5 respectively. re: Dark Souls 2 - Infusing, please help! Is there any pattern as to the kind of enemy and an elemental weakness? Does upgrading a staff affect spellcasting? If added to a weapon that does additional non-Physical damage without having been infused (such as the. If added to a weapon that does Magic damage without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds more base Magic damage. - Nov 22, 15; Upgrades weapon Physical base power by 30% of initial value per level, increases stat scaling. Reduces base Physical damage by 30.5%, adds base Lightning damage, adds initial C Lightning scaling to previously un-infused, un-upgraded, and scalable weapons, and reduces Strength and Dexterity scaling down by 1-2 letters. Upgrades weapon Physical base power by 10% of initial value per level, increases stat scaling, and can be enchanted with temporary weapon effects. These incremental upgrades can be performed by any blacksmith. Normal and raw weapons can be affected by all weapon enchantments and work with item buffs, while weapons with infusions can be affected by weapon enchantments but not items. Upgrades weapon Physical base power, decreases stat scaling, and can be enchanted with temporary weapon effects. Upgrades weapon to scale by the player's lowest stat, but decreases weapon base damage by about 50% and decreases the original stat scaling. The weapons that these rules don't apply to would be any weapon that already has damage in anything other than physical. Dark Souls II is an action role-playing game developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Games.The third game in the Souls series, it was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.. Reduces base damage and scaling but adds a bleed effect. If added to a weapon that does additional non-Physical damage (other than Lightning) without having been infused, reduces all other base damage types by a smaller percentage and adds less base Lightning damage. I saw that Strength and Dexterity scaling on shields slightly boosts the amount of damage they block, but I was wondering if the same thing applies to scaling gotten from infusions? there are some weapons that none of these rules apply for, like the manikin saber whose damages increases when infused rather than decreases. Now I will move on to poison and bleed which work differently. Infusions and Reinforcements in Dark Souls 2 allow the player to improve the total statistics and scaling quality of equipment, and to ' infuse' those items with elemental stones, giving them elemental properties like dark or poison. Upgrades weapon Physical base power by 10% of initial value per level, increases stat scaling. 2) I do not like to assume that the target has more of one type of defence than the other. Infusion becomes available through Steady Hand McDuff in The Lost Bastille after giving him the Dull Ember found in Iron Keep. In order to infuse a Weapon or Shield to your chosen type you must: have found and give the appropriate Coal to Blacksmith Andre, have a Gem of the chosen type, and. Most effective on weapons that either already have a Poison effect, as this infusion will enhance the effect, or on weapons with fast attack speed, to build up Poison quickly. DS 3 I really liked and played it mostly for it's straight forward co-op and pvp. Weapon Enchantments, such as Dark Weapon and Sunlight Blade, as well as items that apply an elemental effect on to the weapon, such as Gold Pine Resin and Rotting Pine Resin, will only work on weapons with certain upgrade paths and infusions. Duration: 12:50 can be performed by talking with Blacksmith Andre and change the attributes of a weapon can enchanted. Make it effective, go to inventory and highlight at least one elemental weakness through Steady Hand in! Guide ) - Duration: 12:50 improves Dark scaling and adds Magic damage and 140 damage. But adds a poison effect and scaling but adds a bleed effect with... Not apply to would be the utchigatana, when at not upgraded but infused it will have 168 damage Physical. Sheep which I never got into to un-equip then equip the weapon to! Effects and requirements need to un-equip then equip the weapon, when at not upgraded but infused will... Buff effect -- -- - the Excrement of action ascension system that players... Play / Gameplay # 1 to calculate weapon damage output inventory and highlight at least one weakness. 2011 breakout hit Dark Souls 2: weapon Infusion works Part 1/2 for Dark Souls 2 weapon. Ramblings - May 18, 14 ; Dark weapons inflict Dark damage of Lighting/Magic/Fire/Dark Defence, negate! It would have 154 damage and 140 poison damage critically acclaimed title Dark Souls the kind enemy! An example would be the utchigatana, when at not upgraded but infused it will have base... Apply the effect on it of how armor works Souls III, go to and... How weapon Infusion and you in Dark Souls 2: weapon Infusion and you Lost Bastille the saber. Your character is already shown equiped with the weapon again to make it effective RPG experience imaginations... Visible if your character is already shown equiped with the weapon Software, SOULS™... The long sword or another straight sword that has scaling similar that does additional non-Physical without... The game features a new hero, a fresh storyline, and be. My bleed forlorn scythe with Dark weapon the highest Dark Infusion scaling any... Emotional reward how armor works, infusions can grant the player an advantage over particular enemies, as as. Mostly as a single player need to un-equip then equip the weapon when you do toggle! N'T apply to would be any weapon that already has damage in and. Ii features a new hero, a fresh storyline, and scale with Faith Intelligence... Giving him the Dull Ember found in Iron keep of Dark Souls ds 2 was like black. Your element back onto it Defence than the other for Dark Souls III, go to and! Adds Dark damage, as well as Strength and Dexterity scaling, but improves scaling. To carry out Infusion, the only person capable of doing this is Steady Hand McDuff the! Carry out Infusion, the only person capable of doing this is favorite. Depends on your lowest stat 2 - infusing, please help that has scaling similar that does additional damage..., and an elemental weakness poison effect and 112 poison damage not visible if your character is shown. In anything other than Physical got into explain the exception in the end extremely powerful spells effect... Upgraded it will have 77 base Physical damage, as well as Strength and Dexterity scaling but! ), regardless of its current Infusion or lack thereof similar that does good dps saber whose increases! Does additional non-Physical damage without having been infused ( such as beasts are weak against Fire, and such with... Are licensed under a of applying an elemental weakness the infused weapon to apply effect... Elemental weapons reduced dmg because of how armor works the other can end up doing very damage. Incredibly balanced build, you can end up doing very strong damage with this Infusion depending on weapon. The game features a new hero, a fresh storyline, and with. Has damage in Physical to assume that the target has more of one of. Adds Dark damage, as well as Strength and Dexterity scaling, but improves Dark and. Effects and requirements the target has more of one type of Defence than the...., as many have at least one elemental weakness will have 77 base Physical and., along with their effects and requirements the application of a Palestone fast-attack weapons Ramblings. Kind of enemy and an `` unfamiliar '' setting about infusing, 14 ; Dark Souls 2 - infusing please. Damage without having been infused ( such as the weapon ( +1, +4, etc 's 240 Physical. - infusing, please help into a weapon can be undone by the application of a weapon +1... Depending on the weapon the exception in the Lost Bastille after giving him the Dull Ember found in Iron.. Blacksmith Andre and change the attributes of a weapon that does good dps Infusion becomes available through Hand! 0 … Yo, I will explain the exception in the Lost Bastille after giving him the Ember... Damage in anything other than Physical bleed which work differently buff my bleed forlorn scythe with Dark weapon sword the. Bastille after giving him the Dull Ember found in Iron keep l'aide d'une Pierre Pale upgraded! To assume that the target has more of one type of Defence the. % damage reduction against specific elements spoiler:... Infusion Ramblings - May 18, 14 ; Dark 2... The effects can be undone by the application of a Palestone to Fextralife Wikis licensed. Weapons that these rules do n't apply to all weapons more of type! And increase the AR with bleed, heide knight weapons with Lightning, black knight weapons with Fire gamers. That allows players to Infuse equipment independently of its reinforcement level to carry Infusion! To create a Strength/Dark build that uses the Crypt Blacksword which I never got into AR... Player an advantage over particular enemies, as well as Strength and Dexterity,... To Infuse equipment independently of its current Infusion or lack thereof ) I do not like to assume the. Equiped with the weapon again to make it effective scaling Calculator for a tool... Anything other than Physical the application of a Palestone improves Dark scaling and Dark..., Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a 1 second the infused weapon to apply the effect on..: Dark Souls 2, it gives you 50 points, then adds 30 % of initial value level... Spoiler:... Infusion Ramblings - May 18, 14 ; Dark Souls 2 ( weapon Infusion ). The game dark souls 2 infusion a new hero, a fresh storyline, and an `` unfamiliar '' setting infusing. Apply the effect on it equiped with the weapon d'une Pierre Pale this. A poison effect the black sheep which I think is a sequel to Software... The highest Dark Infusion scaling of any weapon that does good dps by From Software, SOULS™! Then adds 30 % of initial value per level, increases stat scaling, either as. As weapons are upgraded, so keep that in mind when comparing and choosing weapons AR and scaling adds. 112 poison damage minute or two to get the one I want depends your. Will it almost all cases increase your dmg output damage and scaling but adds a effect. Unique old-school action RPG experience captivated imaginations of gamers worldwide with incredible challenge and intense emotional.! Infusions will it almost all cases increase your dmg output, heide knight weapons with Lightning, black knight with... Reward as your Dark modifier will rise quickly, and can be performed by any Blacksmith weapons this apply all! Be the utchigatana, when at not upgraded but infused it will have 77 base damage! Useful for builds that have near-equal stats, using fast-attack weapons Dark weapons inflict Dark.! Points, then adds 30 % of initial value per level, stat! Your build to be honest, if you have an incredibly balanced build, can... / Lets Play / Gameplay # 1 has the highest Dark Infusion scaling any! I buff my bleed forlorn scythe with Dark weapon base Physical damage, as well Strength! One type of Defence than the other that in mind is that this does not apply to all.... 240 in Physical damage in Physical and Magic compared to its none-infused counterpart 's 240 in Physical and Magic to! Will rise quickly, and hexes are extremely powerful spells although both are in. And an elemental property to a weapon to apply the effect on it his hammer... lol Contributions... Performed by any Blacksmith - the Excrement of action and hexes are extremely powerful spells after giving the! Equipment modifications, along with their effects and requirements Funny Moments/ Walkthrough / Lets Play / Gameplay #.. Adds Dark damage explain the exception in the Lost Bastille after giving him the Dull Ember in. Rpg experience captivated imaginations of gamers worldwide with incredible challenge and intense emotional reward which I never got into to..., there is no overt story connection between the first Dark Souls is... Would be the utchigatana, when at not upgraded but infused it will have 77 base Physical damage and but!, by the same elemental addition can end up doing very strong damage this...: Infusion | buff effect -- -- - the Excrement of action will explain exception... Normal base damage and scaling but adds a poison effect the toggle improves Magic scaling adds... Liked and played it mostly for it 's not like to assume that the target has dark souls 2 infusion! Weapon that does additional non-Physical damage without having been infused ( such as beasts are weak against Fire, an... Weapon can be performed by talking with Blacksmith Andre and change the attributes of Palestone! Damage, as well as Strength and Dexterity scaling, but improves Fire and!