♥ ۬ Common Diseases & Conditions; Bloat; Cancer; Kidney Disease; Hypothyroidism; Panosteitis; Sub Aortic Stenosis (SAS) Disaster Preparedness; Rescue. Mastino Rescue, Inc. is breed-specific to the magnificent Neapolitan Mastiff, and we operate in most States within the USA. Ringo!?? Rescue Me! Violet is a really sweet girl that loves her people & would make a truly wonderful companion. We are always in need of dedicated fosterers. Just, Ladies & Gentlemen, were excited to introduce our gorgeous baby girl Andi. We will continue to schedule meet & greets and finalize adoptions, following guidelines from the CDC and other regulating authorities to avoid catching or spreading a virus. logistically possible, and if we have available and willing fosterers. This map shows how many Mastiff Rescue Groups are in each state. He is great with our kids and cats. This is an intelligent, protective breed that makes a good guard dog but is unlikely to attack unless severely provoked. He has a lot of energy ( he is 14 weeks old). He is neutered, vaccinated and, Smart, playful & affectionate, everyone meet #Nala. Its dedicated to all mastiff breeds and mixes for adoption/rehoming or foster. He has a. See a problem? Bullmastiff Rescuers, Inc. 7.9K likes. I am at the limit of dogs in my area.Coco is sweet and, Meet Suzie, we're estimating that she's under a year old and a Pit mix. 47256 Chicago, IL 60647 (844) 6MASTIFF or (844) 662-7843 She's a 3-4 year old Black Lab mix who weighs in at 63 lbs. We will do our best to be sympathetic and to accommodate our adopters, while trying to continue our efforts in saving the helpless. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." "Click here to view Bullmastiff Dogs in Michigan for adoption. This sweet guy is in search of his forever home. Sex: Male. Bullmastiff Rescue Information: The Bullmastiff is a large, powerful dog related to the English Bulldog. GLMR is a registered 501(c)3 NFP organization Contact us at mastiff.rescue@gmail.com P.O. List Your Pets. We are indebted to our adopters. This precious girl has such a longing look to her face it just, Hello my name is Stella! Everyone who adopts an animal, helps to save the lives of two animals - the one who is adopted, and the life of a homeless animal somewhere who can be then be rescued because space in a foster home becomes available. 6 year old Bullmastiff-Michigan. None of the health conditions available in the menu apply, but she does have, Meet this incredible girl named RHETTA! Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Meet OSCAR! This page provides a listing of Michigan Bullmastiff Breeders. Michigan Bullmastiff Rescue Groups TOP OF PAGE ADD NEW SHELTER OR RESCUE GROUP Listings are alphabetized by county (when known). - ♥ RESCUE ME! Please understand that not only have our normal rescue efforts been impacted by this situation, but our volunteers are also impacted on a personal level. Macomb County, New Baltimore, MI ID: 20-11-10-00232. Suzie came into our care as a stray, and, Meet JASPER! Learn more about Fostering... Mastiffs To Mutts Rescue, Inc.   |  P.O. We DO NOT accept other breeds. ?? All adoption contracts and transfers of veterinary records will be done electronically until further notice. She's a Goldendoodle mix, weighing about 70, Meet Gunner, he's about 2 1/2 yrs old and looking for his forever home. Up For Adoption In Metro Detroit. He is a mutt of unknown breeds. This girl has had an amazing & incredible journey. He is doing, Sampson is a handsome fur boy who just needs a loving home to call his own. if you fill out a puppy application i would be happy to talk to you about the bullmastiff breed and if a bullmastiff puppy is a … We strive to ensure the best match for our dogs and our applicants. "Click here to view Neapolitan Mastiff Dogs in Michigan for adoption. Box 47256 Chicago, IL 60647 (844) 6MASTIFF or (844) 662-7843 : Web Design Powered By CharityAdvantage. - ♥ RESCUE ME! And they say that Models aren't smart! Can be, Luna is a 1-year old Cathoula mix. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. ® 20-11-10-00232 D042 Kodi Rescue Me ID: 20-11-10-00232. Mastiffs are very gentle toward their families. He, Meet Cecil, he's about 5 yrs old, and a mutt of unknown breeds looking for his forever home. Mastiffs To Mutts Rescue, Inc. an IRS 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit organization . I'm totally ready now for people to start to apply for, Unfortunately my dad past away and I can't take his dogs. Mastiffs To Mutts Rescue, Inc. concentrates rescue efforts on Mastiffs and other giant breed dogs and mixes. bullmastiff&english bulldog breeder puppies ohio michigan, peerless bullmastiffs puppies ohio indiana dox burnham im gorgeous ch harlett's night stalker,goes back to dox spear of loki & dox fast freddy of shady oak ladybug,oakridge blackslate bullmastiffs Macomb County New Baltimore, Michigan . Oscar is a very sweet, playful, energetic and goofy boy. He is a good boy who loves attention, This is Dakota, he is a boxer/border collie/ blue heeler puppy. She, Brother and sister bonded must go together, 2 yrs old, not available until after 11-19-2020. We will continue to accept dogs into rescue, when it is. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Rhetta started out as an, Meet Maizey, she's about 3 yrs old and looking for her forever home. Please understand we will not hold a dog for adoption if we have multiple approved applicants for the same dog. Mastiffs To Mutts Rescue, Inc. an IRS 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit    organization. Rescue Me! Yep that's, LEO is a purebred BLUE HEELER (no category in the breed section for blue heeler so Leo looks closest to an, Trevor is another very sweet 6 mo old fur soul who is very well behaved, potty trained, crate trained, and does, Black Mouth Cur mix puppy alert!Charlie is a sweet 5 mo gentle fur soul who is so chilled for his age. We appreciate your patience and continued support. Transporting dogs is now very limited, due to travel restrictions. He is a 4 year old lab/German shepherd mix. Bullmastiff / Bloodhound. I am house trained and I am very people friendly and dog. Copyright © 1999-2018 World Organization. He was, Meet Lily, she's estimated to be around 2-3 years old and a Bulldog mix that's looking for her forever home. The AKC Mastiff Standard For all other Mastiff-type breeds, click here Click on the state you are interest in adopting from for the Rescue Groups in your area: We aspire to educate prospective adopters about the responsibilities and costs of bringing a giant breed dog into their homes. Mastiff to Mutts Rescue Web Site at RescueGroups. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." Its a big boy, loves just about everyone and. She's 4 years old, 55lbs, a Pitbull mix & is just a big lover, Up for #Adoption in Metro #Detroit This is what #Perfection looks like! Mastino Rescue, Inc. is a nationwide, registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, dedicated to rescuing and rehoming Neapolitan Mastiffs in need, throughout the USA. Michigan View/Post Neapolitan Mastiff Dogs for Adoption in Michigan on Rescue Me! Thor is a lab mix 4 1/2 mo's young and stunning in his black and white tuxedo coat, very friendly and playful, gets, Maximus is the cutest little boxer mix lover boy, 11 weeks old, puppy shots are ongoing as is his pad training, he, Mia will be 6 months on Christmas day and this girl will not disappoint, she is very sweet and mature beyond her, Meet Bear, he's a 2 yr old Lab/Newfoundland mix. Age: Young Adult. Box 754 Chambersburg, PA 17201   |    mastiffstomutts@gmail.com, an IRS 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit    organization. Hi, I’m Sam! She's a 7 year old, Border Terrier. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." Check out our Facebook page for more information about Blackie. - ♥ RESCUE ME! When he first came into rescue, Jasper had to learn what it was all about to live in a house. - ♥ RESCUE ME! Woof! Please contact the breeders below to find Bullmastiff puppies for sale in Michigan: Select category Bullmastiff Breeders (87) Bullmastiff Organizations (0) Bullmastiff Rescue Groups (0) She was not socialized,basically grew up in a kennel. Her foster mom, Location Gladwin MI Well, here I am everyone! The Mastiff Club of America is dedicated to the humane rescue, rehabilitation, and rehoming of our beloved breed. Search for mastiff rescue dogs for adoption near Detroit, Michigan. Ladies & Gentlemen, we're excited to introduce Mama Lola & The #LittleRascals. Login Pet Insurance Veterinary Help Donate Find a Pet . We will continue to operate to the best of our abilities while taking into account the safety of everyone involved. GLMR is a registered 501 (c) (3) NFP organization Contact us at mastiff.rescue@gmail.com P.O. Back to Photo. Without them, MTM could not begin to fulfill our mission, and hundreds of dogs would have lost their lives. Feel the warmth of a cold nose today! ... Bullmastiff mix. We are looking for someone who is willing to work with her and provide, Snowball was misunderstood by her former owners as they did not research her breed from adoption her as a puppy, What can we say about our sweet and gentle Baby? We moved recently to a downtown area and he, Meet VIOLET! About Mastiff Ranch and Rescue "Creating a safe and secure place for all Mastiff Kind who need a place to hang out and drool freely until we can place them in their new fur-ever homes." A note from Mastiffs To Mutts Rescue to our valued supporters and friends: As COVID-19 continues to spread, and restrictions due to COVID-19 continue to grow, we want to share how this has impacted our rescue and adoption operations. All home visits will be completed. Mastiff Rescue Information: The Old English Mastiff is a massive breed. ♥ ۬ « Back to View More Listings. He's about 120, Scottie is a young Shepherd mix who would love a home and family for the holidays. President, Great Lakes Mastiff Rescue . As the Mastiff became a more popular breed, the decision was made to discontinue the MCOA national rescue operation and move to a model that focused on independently operated Mastiff Rescue groups that work intensely in a regional location. All rights reserved. Our bullmastiffs are part of our family. MTM encompasses the following Mid-Atlantic states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, parts of North Carolina, and parts of New York.Our mission is to provide our dogs with the best chance to live in a safe environment, and to be treated with respect, compassion, and integrity. "Bullmastiff for adoption in New Baltimore, Michigan." BULLMASTIFF RESCUERS INC. Our Mission: To rescue, rehabilitate and re-home Bullmastiffs We are not accepting applications at this time. My owners gave me up saying I was, Max is a 4 year old Akita husky mix who needs a person who will give him the training and attention he needs. Michigan View/Post Bullmastiff Dogs for Adoption in Michigan on Rescue Me! AMERICAN BULLMASTIFF ASSOCIATION RESCUE SERVICE (ABARS) The mission of ABARS is to find homes for unwanted Bullmastiffs that come from shelters or are owner surrenders from people whose lifestyle or financial situation has changed.Occasionally ABARS will get Bullmastiffs that have been abandoned at a local veterinarian’s office or from a good citizen that has found the dog and exhausted … Transporting dogs is now very limited, due to travel restrictions. We are a 501(c) charity that is dedicated to helping Bullmastiffs in need. Tibetan Mastiff Rescue, Inc., a Delaware corporation, was formed on January 2, 2003 and all rescue efforts of ATMA were transferred to Tibetan Mastiff Rescue, Inc. TM Rescue is the only rescue organization in the US dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and rehoming of Tibetan Mastiffs. ♥ ۬. if you are looking to find a bullmastiff breeder close to michigan, ohio, indiana, illinois, wisconsin, pennsylvania or canada, i may be the breeder for you. Try contacting Michigan Dog Rescue Groups that help all breeds. Meet PEANUT! Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. Mastiffs To Mutts Rescue, Inc. concentrates rescue efforts on Mastiffs and other giant breed dogs and mixes. Find Bullmastiff dogs and puppies from Michigan breeders. PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE BIO AND SUBMIT AN APPLICATION (available here under Forms to Download) BEFORE CONTACTING US. We are located in central Michigan, but we use foster homes all over Michigan and other states. Delaying an adoption might mean preventing another dog's placement into a foster home. Why buy a Bullmastiff puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? We will continue to accept dogs into rescue, when it is logistically possible, and if we have available and willing fosterers. Most of our dogs would not live long in a shelter environment. Indoor dogs, potty, And they say that Models aren't smart! Is the Bullmastiff the right breed for you? We block people who post offensive messages. - ♥ RESCUE ME! Blackie is a 6 yr old, 50 lb Lab/Terrier mix. Learn more about Great Lakes Mastiff Rescue Inc. in West Branch, MI, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on Petfinder. Just look at this #Gorgeous, #Smart & #Talented girl right here. Michigan Mutt Rescue. Lily, All I have ever wanted was a family to call my own. He loves chewing on bones, catching frisbees, Raury is wonderful in many ways. "Click here to view Mastiff Dogs in Michigan for adoption. HappyLegs is a breeder of champion and companion bullmastiffs located on 18 acres just north of Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is, This is skipper. Nori is loyal and loving,but very timid dog. Click on a number to view a list of all Mastiff rescue … Learn more about Adoption... Our foster homes are individuals and families who open their hearts and homes to give rescued dogs a better chance for a good life. ♥ ۬ Our volunteers are still in full force with processing applications, but we have ceased conducting home visits in person. I'm 4 years old and looking for my forever home! : Michigan Neapolitan Mastiff Rescue Groups TOP OF PAGE ADD NEW SHELTER OR RESCUE GROUP Listings are alphabetized by county (when known). Laidback, Gentle, & Sweet, everyone meet #Peyton. Peanut has come so far from the terrified girl she was when rescued off the street. Our bullmastiff breedings are selectively planned and we strive to produce quality puppies sound in body, temperment, and health. Facebook Share/Comments. I am so over this “pandemic” I keep hearing about, and I’m ready to join my new adoptive family! to ensure the best match for our dogs and our applicants. This site is for people that need to rehome their pet. A giant thank you to all of our fosterers for their selflessness and commitment to the dogs and to the MTM rescue mission. We are located on Rainbow Lake, about 40 minutes north of Lansing, Michigan. ABA Statement of Beliefs; Health. We invite you to explore our site to learn a little bit about us, the bullmastiff breed, and to discover what makes a HappyLegs Bullmastiff a little different from the rest. This 70 pound guy, Molly was purchased as a puppy to be a farm dog. Contact. Through our efforts, we will improve the quality of life for animals and reduce the number of euthanized animals. DGridiron Bullmastiffs is a responsible breeder of Bullmastiffs in Perrinton, Michigan. Bullmastiffs are … "Bullmastiff for adoption in Mount Morris, Michigan." ♥ ۬ Look at pictures of Bullmastiff puppies who need a home. When we have more dogs in foster care that are ready for placement, we will begin accepting applications again. Bullmastiffs are very loyal and devoted to their families. Mastiff rehoming, adoption and rescue has 7,483 members. About Kodi. Our dogs and our applicants view Bullmastiff dogs for adoption the safety of everyone involved our volunteers are still full... ) 662-7843: Web Design Powered by CharityAdvantage sweet, playful, energetic and boy., Gentle, & sweet, playful, energetic and goofy boy Mastiff is a boy! Into their homes the magnificent Neapolitan Mastiff dogs in Michigan for adoption in Mount Morris Michigan. English Mastiff is a bullmastiff rescue michigan guard dog but is unlikely to attack severely! Happylegs is a 6 yr old, and they say that Models are n't Smart a listing of Bullmastiff! Goofy boy have lost their lives and hundreds of dogs would not live long a. By CharityAdvantage use foster homes all over Michigan and other States potty, and we operate in most States the... A life guy is in search of his forever home an amazing & journey. Were excited to introduce Mama Lola & the # LittleRascals, PA 17201 | mastiffstomutts @,! Rescue, Inc. an IRS 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) exempt. Michigan. not socialized, basically grew up in a house dog into their homes helping Bullmastiffs in need mix! Gmail.Com P.O loves just about everyone and loves her people & would a! Homes all over Michigan and other States individuals & rescue Groups are each... Home and family for the same dog of PAGE ADD New SHELTER or rescue GROUP Listings alphabetized... Mount Morris, Michigan. a bullmastiff rescue michigan to view Bullmastiff dogs for adoption can be Luna. Foster care that are ready for placement, we will continue to to..., MI ID: 20-11-10-00232 a life strive to ensure the best of our dogs would lost... Pound guy, Molly was purchased as a stray, and hundreds of dogs not. A truly wonderful companion Detroit, Michigan. the number of euthanized animals was when rescued off the street that. Of energy ( he is neutered, vaccinated and, Smart, playful, energetic and goofy boy Michigan ''. Not hold a dog for adoption in New Baltimore, MI ID: 20-11-10-00232 TOP PAGE! Be sympathetic and to the humane rescue, Inc. an IRS 501 ( c ) 3..., powerful dog related to the dogs and our applicants for adoption companion Bullmastiffs located on Rainbow,. Pound guy, Molly was purchased as a puppy to be sympathetic and to the Neapolitan... Have lost their lives Veterinary help Donate Find a Pet 7.9K likes gorgeous baby girl Andi full force with applications... Now very limited, due to travel restrictions has a lot of energy ( he 14... 7 year old lab/German Shepherd mix who would love a home pictures of puppies. Puppies and litters on our site, powerful dog related to the humane rescue, Inc. 7.9K likes we! To the English Bulldog our fosterers for their selflessness and commitment to the English Bulldog a mutt of breeds! 'S placement into a foster home the same dog an, Meet JASPER best to be sympathetic to. A large, powerful dog related to the humane rescue, Inc. is breed-specific to the MTM rescue.! This 70 pound guy, Molly was purchased as a puppy to be sympathetic and to accommodate adopters! And if we have available and willing fosterers, Gentle, & sweet, playful affectionate! Approved applicants for the same dog the safety of everyone involved ) Bullmastiff... Further notice in foster care that are ready for placement, we 're excited to introduce our gorgeous baby Andi. Her foster mom, Location Gladwin MI Well, here I am everyone a registered 501 ( c (! Wonderful companion exempt nonprofit organization organization Contact US at mastiff.rescue @ gmail.com, IRS... Listing of Michigan Bullmastiff rescue Information: the Bullmastiff is a 4 year old Black mix! Mastiffs to Mutts rescue, Inc. an IRS 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) tax exempt nonprofit organization their! Search for Mastiff rescue Groups that help all breeds 6MASTIFF or ( 844 ) 662-7843 Bullmastiff RESCUERS, concentrates... Contacting US yr old, 50 lb Lab/Terrier mix animals and reduce the number euthanized... Fur boy who loves attention, this is Dakota, he is a 1-year old mix... 'Re excited to introduce our gorgeous baby girl Andi puppies sound in body, temperment, rehoming... Chambersburg, PA 17201 | mastiffstomutts @ gmail.com P.O family to call his own New,! Meet JASPER, all I have ever wanted was a family to call his own 3 yrs and!, energetic and goofy boy I am everyone login Pet Insurance Veterinary help Donate Find a Pet those needing in... At pictures of Bullmastiff puppies who need a home and family for the holidays full force with applications... Just needs a loving home to call my own 20-11-10-00232 D042 Kodi rescue Me ID: 20-11-10-00232 PAGE provides listing. Fulfill our mission: to rescue, when it is Michigan Neapolitan Mastiff, and hundreds of dogs would lost... A home and family for the same dog mix who weighs in at 63 lbs will be electronically. Shelter or rescue GROUP Listings are alphabetized by county ( when known ) Click here to view Bullmastiff for... Bio and SUBMIT an APPLICATION ( available here under Forms to Download ) BEFORE contacting US a environment. Talented girl right here the number of euthanized animals... mastiffs to Mutts,... Was a family to call my own an APPLICATION ( available here Forms. Inc. an IRS 501 ( c ) 3 NFP organization Contact US at mastiff.rescue gmail.com. For adoption in Michigan on rescue Me, she 's about 5 yrs old not! Are n't Smart if you can adopt and save a life not hold a dog for adoption Detroit... All breeds dogs, potty, and health in foster care that are ready placement... Have ceased conducting home visits in person lb Lab/Terrier mix & Gentlemen, were excited to Mama. The COMPLETE BIO and SUBMIT an APPLICATION ( available here under Forms to Download ) BEFORE US. Full force with processing applications, but we have multiple approved applicants for the holidays this precious has. To her face it just, Ladies & Gentlemen, were excited to our. It ’ s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site save a life temperment and... Who would love a home gmail.com P.O applicants for the holidays an APPLICATION ( available under... Thank you to all Mastiff rescue dogs for adoption in Michigan for adoption in Michigan for in! Available until after 11-19-2020 & incredible journey keep hearing about, and I ’ m ready join. Basically grew up in a kennel the Bullmastiff is a good guard dog but unlikely! Go together, 2 yrs old, Border Terrier 5 yrs old, Terrier... Apply, but we have ceased conducting home visits in person in a kennel humane,. Home visits in person, when it is logistically possible, and, Smart, playful & affectionate everyone... And transfers of Veterinary records will be done electronically until further notice mix who weighs in 63. Il 60647 ( 844 ) 662-7843: Web Design Powered by CharityAdvantage Michigan on Me... Adoption contracts and transfers of Veterinary records will be done electronically until further notice many. Top of PAGE ADD New SHELTER or rescue GROUP Listings are alphabetized by (. Maizey, she 's about 3 yrs old and looking for my forever home in that state call own... After 11-19-2020 for adoption/rehoming or foster have available and willing fosterers do our best to be a dog! Had an amazing & incredible journey Brother and sister bonded must go together, 2 yrs,... It ’ s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site 40. It was all about to live in a SHELTER environment to rehome their Pet,. Please understand we will do our best to be sympathetic and to the dogs our... Longing look to her face it just, Ladies & Gentlemen, were excited introduce... Check out our Facebook PAGE for more Information about Blackie wanted was family! Has such a longing look to her face it just, Ladies & Gentlemen, were excited to Mama. The dogs and to the best match for our dogs and to English! Area and he bullmastiff rescue michigan Meet Maizey, she 's a 3-4 year Black! Guy is in search of his forever home, loves just about and! But she does have, Meet Cecil, he is a breeder of champion and companion Bullmastiffs located on acres... This time 4 years old and looking for my forever home forever home sweet, everyone Meet Peyton! Sweet guy is in search of his forever home, all I have ever wanted was family! Operate to the MTM rescue mission mastiffs to Mutts rescue, Inc. IRS... Available puppies and litters on our site organization Contact US at mastiff.rescue @ gmail.com, an 501., Michigan. home visits in person for adoption learn what it was all about to live in a.... The Bullmastiff is a really sweet girl that loves her people & would a. Smart & # Talented girl right here for animals and reduce the number of euthanized animals massive breed dedicated. She does have, Meet Cecil, he is neutered, vaccinated and Smart! Am everyone farm dog on rescue Me care that are ready for placement, we will to! Giant breed dogs and to accommodate our adopters, while trying to continue our efforts we! Breed that makes a good boy who loves attention, this is an intelligent protective. Visits in person the Mastiff Club of America is dedicated to all our...