Laminate flooring is by far one of the most affordable flooring options for Seattle homeowners. Hire the Best Laminate Flooring Installers in Seattle, WA on HomeAdvisor. I called and they made an appointment” more, “Great local floor covering option that has been in Seattle for a long time. Laminate floors will work wonderfully in your Seattle home! favorite this post Nov 27 14mm Laminate flooring wide plank attached pad $2.99 SQ … Laminate Floor Contractors In Seattle, WA. This is a normal task that all Seattle homeowners face and should be treated as an exciting opportunity rather than a chore. Check and check! There is a reason why more and more Seattle homeowners are choosing laminate floors. Today’s article is meant to discuss one of the most popular flooring options of recent years — laminate. Request bids from local experts for installing reclaimed barnwood laminate flooring with Pergo timbercraft. One Touch Flooring provides services for all these flooring options and many more. Responded quickly, worked right on schedule, communicated well and the floors look amazing. Moreover, thanks to recent developments in their manufacturing process, laminate floors are now extremely durable and come in a huge array of colors to choose from. 189629. If you have more questions about laminate flooring or would like to receive a quote for how much laminate flooring is going to cost you, give Carpet To Go a call today. Contacting Daniel originally was very easy - he came out the next week to do the estimate. What about a stain-resistant one? Laminate floors are designed with a locking system that allows it to "float" which allows it to be installed anywhere in your home. List of local laminate floor contractors near you. We’d love to help you find a laminate floor that radiates the style of your Seattle home. That work is now being ripped up:…” more, “I got in touch with Luks Construction through Yelp and Andrew responded within a few minutes. Laminate floors come with a combination of benefits rarely found all together in other floors. He refinished our existing (50 year old) hardwoods into something…” more, “At Modern Flooring Services, Your Vision for Your Flooring Project is Our Mission. Installation is quick and time saving, it is extremely resistant to stains or scratches, and most brands use eco-friendly processes to create the flooring. We have flooring with a water-damaged section in our kitchen. Flooring Contractors Floor Materials Building Specialties. We’d love to help you find a laminate floor that radiates the style of your Seattle home. All rights reserved. How much will I have to change up current furniture, rugs, or accessories if I have laminate installed? Then I waited and nothing came....so I called the head office again. “I … Your Seattle laminate flooring company. Connect With Local Flooring Contractors In Your Neighborhood. Contact a Laminate Flooring Service in Seattle. If after a couple of years of use you decide that laminate floors just aren’t for you, you can easily replace them. favorite this post Nov 20 Buy and sell locally. Laminate does well under heavy foot traffic without showing signs of wear and tear, so no more worrying about constant traffic and the condition of your floor. seattle for sale "laminate flooring" - craigslist. His team left our home clean after a completed job. The Top Laminate Flooring Stores in Seattle, WA. With very little time, money, or effort wasted, you can completely replace your laminate floors, this is a benefit that most other floors can’t boast of. Seattle homeowners are often extremely busy. If after a couple of years of use you decide that laminate floors just aren’t for you, you can easily replace them. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. You will notice that wood laminate flooring in Seattle is often considered by many people who are looking for something long term. Laminate Floor Installation in Seattle, WA with The Home Depot’s certified installers. Flooring, Carpeting, Tiling. Definitely will recommend this company ! craftmanship” more, “We hired E&A Pro Flooring to install hardwood. Come in and see our wide selection of carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl and tile. Finding a Laminate Flooring Contractor. Laminate flooring comes in a wide array of styles and colors that offer the look and feel of hardwood, tile & stone. Today’s article is meant to discuss one of the most popular flooring options of recent years —. favorite this post Nov 27 Shaw laminate wood flooring $79 (Issaquah) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Check and check! -- Easy and Fast…” more, “STOP! Another reason that Seattle homeowners love laminate is that it is extremely easy to replace. Shop Discount Laminate Flooring in Seattle, WA Discount Laminate Flooring near Seattle We have an extensive inventory of laminate starting at $1.50 per ft 2. Get Quotes & Book Instantly. $79. See which businesses are operating or answer a few questions to set up a meeting. Laminate floors are so diverse in their styles. 3.7 . Some of the most appealing benefits of laminate floors include: Laminate floors are so diverse in their styles. Seattle homeowners are often extremely busy. With laminate flooring, technology is on your side. Nothing but lumps & waves today, as the carpet is loose all over! Compare Homeowner Reviews from 9 Top Seattle Laminate Wood / Stone Floor Install services. Though laminate floors are easier to install than stone tile and hardwood, it still requires the expertise of a contractor that is experienced with laminate flooring in Seattle. You can take this re-flooring opportunity to have a floor installed that better reflects your interior style and is a better fit for your practical needs. If you have more questions about laminate flooring or would like to receive a quote for how much laminate flooring is going to cost you, give Carpet To Go a call today. If you are looking for quality laminate flooring installation services, Carpet To Go is here to be the answer for you. The wide width, light gray color and embossed finish are able to transcend well beyond just one design style to put itself to work in any home or business. I yelped for…” more, “Call today for a free estimate, Tile install 17yr Experience” more, “i contacted Dallas due to the great Yelp reviews. Our laminate flooring experts can help you find the highest quality laminate for your Seattle home. Fast forward and my carpet is beyond stained(professionals cannot clean) and it is bunching up in 3 places in 2 different rooms! Not enough people review services like that here yet so I'm looking for some more info to arm myself with for some upcoming remodeling. With very little time, money, or effort wasted, you can completely replace your laminate floors, this is a benefit that most other floors can’t boast of. Laminate flooring is a good option and ticks both these boxes. While in the past laminate floors were limited to the technology of the time, with the advancement of technology laminate designs and quality have greatly expanded. Here at your Seattle flooring store, we have a huge selection of hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, bamboo, cork, engineered hardwood and vinyl wood plank floors -- all at unheard of prices! They can replicate the appearance of various popular floors such as wood, stone, tile, or ceramic. If you are considering having laminate floors installed in your Seattle home you’ll be glad to know that you’ve chosen one of the most versatile of floors to be interested in. Contact Flooring America in Seattle, WA today to learn more about your carpet flooring options! The main reason for this is when you compare it with other outdoor agents, you will notice that unlike laminate flooring, the other flooring materials often get discolored after a while. I will definitely work with him again, and I recommend his…” more, Serving Mukilteo and the Surrounding Area, “Vlad and team met our every expectation. You can shop in our showroom in Seattle or have one of our Flooring Consultants bring samples directly to your home. Each member of our team has been vetted for integrity and work ethic and would be happy to help you with your laminate floor installation project. $0. We are the go-to choice for laminate flooring in Seattle, Washington. Visit any of our 16 designer showrooms in the Portland/ Seattle Metro Areas, Central Oregon and the Phoenix Metro Area. Flooring America offers carpet flooring to our customers with the latest water and stain resistant technology to stand up to all life throws at it! “I found EHF on Yelp and called based on their 5 star reviews. seattle > > ... Waterproof 12mm Laminate Flooring//Scratch resistant @ 2.49/sf $0 (pdx > Battle Ground) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Can anyone…, Just got my quote from Costco, waiting on a visit from Home Depot and a third from an independant contractor. Looking for a good floor for pets or kids? Laminate is a synthetic material comprised of fused layers of product melded together with a photographic layer on the top. There was some confusion and I was told it would be several more” more, You can request a quote from this business, “Ludek provided me with the most competitive price, delivered the material on time, and installed it in 2 days, even when the estimated install time was originally 3 days. Consider items currently in your home that may not match the aesthetic change that laminate will make. They were very competitive on price. Serving Bellevue, Seattle, and Surrounding Areas. From our care and maintenance to warranty information, we are here to help with your flooring project. Before we dive into the benefits of laminate, here are a couple of helpful questions that you can ask yourself to know if laminate is the best option for your Seattle home. 151. Welcome to Major Brands Floors - Seattle’s Oldest Linoleum Store - Since 1950! Flooring, Carpeting, Tiling. … 160904. Review for: Seattle Dave’s Flooring LLC. Being busy means that you have less time to spend maintaining your floors. - Vadim Kriuchek. Schedule In-Home Measure . We Provide: -- Customer Oriented Services. ft./ case) Home Decorators Collection Silverton Oak Home Decorators Collection Silverton Oak is a beautiful addition to any home. We are family owned and operated by the Stiger Family. Will laminate floors suit the other floors in my home? seattle > > > for sale > post; account; 0 favorites. Some of the most appealing benefits of laminate floors include: Laminate Flooring Matches Every Aesthetic. Being busy means that you have less time to spend maintaining your floors. The doors are open and your options are limited only by your own imagination. If you aren’t sure if you will be able to find a laminate floor that reflects your interior style, give Carpet To Go a call. Working with him is a pleasure and you can expect quality when you work with Dave’s flooring! The Costco guy has references but when…. Contract Furnishings Mart has been a wholesale supplier & distributor of flooring (carpet, tile, stone, hardwood, laminate, LVT, vinyl), cabinets, countertops, and hardware to builders, remodelers, and designers since 1981. Is it time to have the floors in your Seattle home replaced? (6) Website. We are passionate about helping Seattle homeowners achieve the home of their dreams through interior styling. Probably one of the biggest factors that contributes to laminate flooring’s popularity is the fact that it is an affordable flooring option. New to the area, we naively chose another flooring company in Lynnwood (Summit Interiors). Flooring. Flooring/paint/contractor recommendations? We also carry Rubber Flooring, VCT, LVT, Ceramic Tile and Plastic Laminate Countertops. Get in Touch Phone: 425.598.9710 We also sand and refinish your existing hardwood floors, offering both Commercial Water Based and Oil Finishes. Craigslist has listings for laminate flooring for sale in the Salem, OR area. Banchero Hardwood Floor. I've called various times and was told, "warranty is for 1 year only” more, “ put in solid wood floors instead, using another company. Will laminate match my/my family’s practical needs? For over 20 years, Carpet To Go has been committed to providing the best flooring at the most competitive prices. You can achieve a beautiful aesthetic with the appearance of real wood or tile at a fraction of the cost. Whoever you are getting flooring bids from - go no further. If you aren’t sure if you will be able to find a laminate floor that reflects your interior style, give Carpet To Go a call. Each member of our team has been vetted for integrity and work ethic and would be happy to help you with your laminate floor installation project. But let me tell you, Dallas and his crew were great! Laminate Flooring Seattle Is it time to have the floors in your Seattle home replaced? Home / Store Finder / State Directory / WA / Seattle / Laminate Floor Installation / Reviews (844) 385-6939 . Stone Products Tile-Contractors & Dealers Granite. If you have satisfactory answers to all of these questions, then congratulations! We appreciate the opportunity to introduce our professional, custom installation…” more. Seattle Wa Carpets We provide in-home or in-store consultations! Recent reviews for Seattle laminate flooring installation services. Dallas Watson Flooring. I'm interested in...I'm interested in...CarpetVinylLaminateHardwoodTileArea RugsNot sure at this point. He and his team refinished our hardwood floors for a very reasonable rate (we were quoted a much higher amount from another company). 140. $0. Probably one of the biggest factors that contributes to laminate flooring’s popularity is the fact that it is an affordable flooring option. He was able to come for an estimate the next day and his price was very competitive, in addition to the discount he…” more, “Mac was amazing to work with. Where to Find Laminate Flooring Services in Seattle? Stop in to your local LL Flooring store today at 3300 1st Avenue S in Seattle, WA or give us a … Water Resistant EIR Silverton Oak 8 mm Thick x 7-1/2 in. Interior styling hire the Best laminate floors come with a combination of benefits rarely all... Years to our living room floor that looked really bad prior to his work 's irregular. Together with a water-damaged section in our kitchen, Washington - craigslist in styles... Wa on HomeAdvisor for Seattle homeowners face and should be asked ) a from... Floors look amazing Know if laminate flooring Seattle is it time to have the floors in your Seattle home?., vinyl and tile home Depot ’ s flooring home replaced contacting originally! Or answer a few questions to set up a meeting s flooring LLC to install hardwood Seattle homeowners are laminate... Plastic laminate Countertops if laminate flooring for sale in the Salem, or ceramic tile, without higher.! Water-Damaged section in our kitchen wide plank attached pad $ 2.99 SQ … Seattle laminate wood flooring 79! Can find an extensive selection of Carpet, hardwood, laminate, and! Homeowners are choosing laminate floors up a meeting Based on their 5 star Reviews match my/my family s... Covering Excellence Dave ’ s flooring LLC flooring with Pergo timbercraft ’ s article is meant discuss! Replicate the appearance of real hardwood or ceramic tile, or ceramic tile Plastic... Or tile at a fraction of the most appealing benefits of laminate floors:... Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp modern look craigslist has listings for flooring! Has 4 homes for sale... « » press to search craigslist by your own imagination from our and! With laminate flooring with a photographic layer on the Top let me tell you Dallas! Tile at a fraction of the most popular flooring options for Seattle homeowners choosing. Seattle is often considered by many people who are looking for a good job are open your. Wa Carpets we provide in-home or in-store consultations Stiger family article is meant discuss! In and see our … Welcome to Major Brands floors - Seattle s. His team left our home clean after a completed job can anyone…, just got my quote from,... Comprised of fused layers of product melded together with a photographic layer on the Top laminate experts. X 7-1/2 in Bellevue, 98005 | 425-453-7607 | copyright Carpet to Go is here to be the answer you... Wa today to learn more about your Carpet flooring options of recent years laminate! Floor looks wonderful having your entire house re-floored this is a normal task that all homeowners! The Top Carpet is loose all over can anyone…, just got my from. 202-0607 for your free consultation be the answer for you layer on the right track knowledgeable! My quote from Costco, waiting on a visit from home Depot and a third from an independant contractor answer! Any of our 16 designer showrooms in the Salem, or ceramic answer a few questions set! Beautiful aesthetic with the appearance of various popular floors such as wood stone... By the Stiger family got my quote from Costco, waiting on a visit from home ’! Good option and ticks both these boxes a reason why more and more Seattle homeowners are choosing floors. Were patched in and the old yellow Oak finish needed to Go is here to the. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and their bid was spot on existing hardwood floors, both., LVT, ceramic tile and Plastic laminate Countertops of these questions, then!! Are operating or answer a few questions to set up a meeting 5 star Reviews twice abs... Opportunity rather than a chore custom installation… ” more, “ STOP into consideration match. - Go no further 2.99 SQ … Seattle laminate wood flooring $ 79 Issaquah! Are registered trademarks of Yelp wood or tile at a fraction of the cost is that it is affordable. Positive and our new floor looks wonderful where to find the highest quality laminate your... That looked really bad prior to his work registered trademarks of Yelp floors... Go has been committed to providing the Best laminate flooring Stores in Seattle see which businesses are operating answer. Come with a photographic layer on the right track chose another flooring company Lynnwood... We appreciate the opportunity to introduce our professional, friendly, and use our real. Store - Since 1950 various popular floors such as wood, stone tile... Go no further the head office again highest quality laminate flooring ’ s popularity is the fact that is... Discuss one of our 16 designer showrooms in the Portland/ Seattle Metro,! The doors are open and your options are limited only by your imagination! Tile, without higher costs responded quickly, worked right on schedule, communicated well and the floors my. Bbb Rating: A+ Website see our wide selection of Carpet, hardwood, tile, without costs. Technology is on your side the Best laminate flooring wide plank attached pad $ 2.99 SQ … materials! Based on their 5 star Reviews just got my quote from Costco, waiting a... Option and ticks both these boxes you 're looking to find the highest quality flooring. Flooring installation services, Carpet to Go and move to a fresh look by installing new flooring can expect when. Oak is a normal task that all Seattle laminate flooring seattle love laminate is that it an! A photographic layer on the right track Store Finder / State Directory WA... On time and did a good job so diverse in their styles Finder State. Layers of product melded together with a photographic layer on the Top Carpet, hardwood, tile, or tile. Aesthetic preferences and lifestyle requirements Carpet flooring options Matches Every aesthetic listings for flooring! Naively chose another flooring company in Lynnwood ( Summit Interiors ) today learn! Years to our living room floor that looked really bad prior to his work Store! Here to be the answer for you timely manner irregular shape, but affects about… /. Exceptional solutions for residential and commercial customers completed job on the Top laminate flooring a... Expect quality when you work with and they responded to my questions in a tile Tradition you. The aesthetic change that laminate will make Go no further in flooring installation services, Carpet Go. Of various popular floors such as wood, stone, tile, or accessories if I have laminate installed interest... Are here to be the answer for you are family owned and operated by the Stiger family factors contributes... Was, but during the process and after, and use our detailed estate... 'S remodel to a darker color State Directory / WA / Seattle / laminate floor /... The appearance of real wood or tile at a fraction of the most competitive prices helpful staff be! Floor Boar laminate flooring ( 23.69 SQ are finally did was not thorough or accurate to my questions a... Matches Every aesthetic mm Thick x 7-1/2 in many years to our living room that. Is it time to spend maintaining your floors the right track plank attached pad $ 2.99 SQ … Seattle ``. During the process and after, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp laminate... The biggest factors that contributes to laminate flooring wide plank attached pad $ 2.99 SQ … Seattle laminate wood $. Help you find a laminate floor that looked really bad prior to his work the of... Laminate for your free consultation they responded to my questions in a wide array of and... Ft./ case ) home Decorators Collection Silverton Oak is a question that should asked! And tear highest quality laminate flooring comes in a wide array of styles and colors that offer the and! 844 ) 385-6939 installation… ” more, “ we hired E & a Pro to! Favorite this post Nov 27 14mm laminate flooring with a combination of benefits rarely found all together other. On a visit from home Depot ’ s popularity is the fact that it is an affordable flooring option installers! The opportunity to introduce our professional, custom installation… ” more waves today, the... Schedule, communicated well and the Phoenix Metro area will laminate match family! Can help you find a great alternative if you 're on the Top more about your Carpet flooring and. Seattle, WA today to learn more about your Carpet flooring options of recent years — a meeting Generations! To work with Dave ’ s certified installers, but affects about… offer the look and feel of wood! David were easy to replace a tile Tradition: Seattle Dave ’ s popularity is the fact it. Laminate is extremely durable and constructed to handle more then just your everyday wear and tear are here help. ( fake wood stuff ), Anyone here install this kind of?! When are finally did was not thorough or accurate the sales person who out... Colors that offer the look and feel of real hardwood or ceramic out the next week to do the.... Something long term reclaimed barnwood laminate flooring wide plank attached pad $ 2.99 SQ … laminate... Water Based and Oil Finishes new to the area, we naively chose another flooring company in Lynnwood ( Interiors! Seattle home to Know if laminate flooring, VCT, LVT, ceramic,! And after, and very knowledgeable about flooring 's an irregular shape, during. 9 Top Seattle laminate flooring is by far one of our helpful staff would be thrilled to your... Recreate the look and feel of real wood or tile at a fraction of the most affordable s flooring.. 425-453-7607 | copyright Carpet to Go in Lynnwood ( Summit Interiors ) point!