Oscar Schmidt OG2N Dreadnought Select Spruce Top Mahogany Neck 6-String Acoustic Guitar - Natural. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Brand New. 5.0 out of 5 stars. This Oscar Schmidt OG2N full size Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar has a great Acoustic sound that matches even the more expensive Guitars, but is at such an affordable price! With shipping included, I only paid $75.00 for this guitar. Er ist der erste Amateurfunksatellit in einem geostationären Orbit. Featured Listing. Beautiful sound, great tuners, a little scuffed on some edges. The OG2 is a deep dreadnought with a full acoustic resonance available in a wide variety of colors. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . or Best Offer. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. item 5 Oscar Schmidt 12 String Acoustic Guitar Model OD312-A with Spruce Top - Natural 4 - Oscar Schmidt 12 String Acoustic Guitar Model OD312-A with Spruce Top - Natural. Thinking I would give it to my grandson for Christmas I tried it out and immediatly changed my mind. Browse Oscar Schmidt products and enjoy free shipping on thousands of Oscar Schmidt gear & 30 day returns. Plays very nice. The neck is thin and fits my ancient left hand perfectly! 74 records for Oscar Schmidt. We aim to show you accurate product information. Oscar Schmidt Guitar - 0G =2 And Case. On a lark, I put in a really low bid on Ubid and won the auction! Tuner. He is also known as Oscar Schmidt in Spain, where he played for Fórum Valladolid for the 1993–94 and 1994–95 seasons, and simply Oscar, or Mão Santa (Holy Hand), in his homeland. This Oscar Schmidt by Washburn OG2N full size Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar has a great bolder and louder Acoustic sound that matches even the more expensive guitars, but is at such an affordable price! Extra Set of Strings. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Oscar Schmidt OG2 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - Natural Bundle with Hard Case, Capo, Strings, Tuner, Strap, Picks, Instructional Book, Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD, and Polishing Cloth Austin Bazaar is an authorized Oscar Schmidt dealer. 4.0 out of 5 stars Good guitar if you don't mind a "fixer upper" Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2015. 1 product rating - Oscar Schmidt OAB Auditorium Acoustic Guitar, Black. JLA FORUMS | Classifieds | FOR SALE - California | FOR SALE - Humboldt County, CA. It's just collecting dust, it was the guitar I learned on but now I just use my electric, figured someone else can use it. It's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Almost a Gibson 335, it has the look and a super thinline body. Music with D'Addario EXP16 Steel Strings, Padded Gig Bag, Guitar Strap and Picks, Model HG-36LFT, Natural Satin Finish Get the guaranteed best price on 6 String Acoustic Guitars like the Oscar Schmidt 0G2N Acoustic Guitar at Musician's Friend. Be the first to review “Oscar Schmidt OG2N, Recent” Click here to cancel reply. Regular Price: $286.02. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. 6 watchers. You indicate your consent to this use by clicking "I Agree" or by continuing to use this site. Would benefit from a good clean and polish but not required as it is beautiful as is! This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Ultra Sound DI Plus - This is the definitive problem solver for all Plug In and Play Acoustic Guitar Players. 38-inch Beginner Acoustic Guitar Package, Kids Starter Bundle Kit & Accessories . Used but well cared for. Natural. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. This Guitar features handcrafted quality, and the top is made from Select Spruce, the most popular tonewood for Acoustic Guitars. OACE auditorium acoustic/electric guitars are perfect for people who prefer a smaller-sized body on a full-sized guitar. I own several American made guitars, but I would defy anyone to find a better acoustic guitar for the price. Acoustic Guitars - 41 inch Oscar Schmidt OG2-TBL with FirstGuitar Custom Set Up and Adjustment $ 279.00. 0 Der Polarexpress: 3 0 Die Passion Christi: 3 0 Hotel Ruanda: 3 0 Spider-Man 2: 3 1 Vera Drake: 3 0 Collateral: 2 0 Das Meer in mir : 2 1 Die Kinder des Monsieur Mathieu: 2 0 Die Reise des jungen Che: 2 1 Harry Potter und der Gefangene von Askaban: 2 0 Hautnah: 2 0 Mathilde – Eine große Liebe: 2 0 Shrek 2 – Der tollkühne Held kehrt zurück: 2 0 Vergiss mein nicht! Just trying out my seven-year-old Oscar Schmidt OG2N dreadnought acoustic guitar. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. He is also known as Oscar Schmidt in Spain, where he played for Fórum Valladolid for the 1993–94 and 1994–95 seasons, and simply Oscar, or Mão Santa (Holy Hand), in his homeland. Oscar Schmidt Acoustic Guitar OG2N - by Washburn Natural Package Includes: Strap Tuner TMS Polishing Cloth Extra Set of Strings Dreadnought Style, Select Spruce Top, and so MUCH MORE!!! $179.99. ACOUSTIC GUITAR: OSCAR SCHMIDT MODEL … The OG2N is a featured acoustic wonder manufactured by Oscar Schmidt. Es gab diesmal keinen offiziellen Moderator. To see how cookies are used, please review our. Oscar Schmidt was a musical instruments manufacturing company established in 1871 and currently a brand of U.S. Music Corporation, a subsidiary of corporate group JAM Industries. Maybe it is just me ..... but I just do not like the sound that comes out of Oscar Schmidt guitars. As for country of Mfgr. Oscar Schmidt OG2N-A-U Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar. Sun Dec 06 2020 8:45 pm Advertisements. OG2N - by Washburn. Oscar Schmidt OG2N LH On Sale Now! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. $135.04 + shipping . You must be logged in to post a review. Oscar Schmidt OG2 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - Black. Hochwertige Hölzer und Hardware machen diese Instrumente besonders wertvoll › Weitere Produktdetails. Oscar Schmidt OG-2N Acoustic Guitar - $50 (Eureka) < image 1 of 4 > condition: fair make / manufacturer: Oscar Schmidt model name / number: OG-2N. A fantastic beginner guitar with everything you need to get going! Oscar Schmidt Guitar - 0G =2 And Case See original listing. Restrictions apply. 6-String Acoustic Guitar. It is a used guitar that is in very good condition. Shop Now for all of your musical instrument needs. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Buy It Now. Good. Oscar Schmidt Guitar - 0G =2 And Case: Condition: Used . Find Oscar Schmidt's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. Shop Now for all of your musical instrument needs. Charakteristische Designs auf Kopfplatte, Steg und Rosette verleihen den Instrumenten von Oscar Schmidt ein professionelles Aussehen und Identität. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Oscar Schmidt Acoustic Guitar, Select Spruce Top, Mahogany Neck, Natural, OG2N at the best online prices at … Name brand music instruments at affordable prices. From United States +C $49.30 shipping. Beautiful sound, great tuners, a little scuffed on some edges. From United States +C $75.55 shipping. A company that’s even older than Martin, Oscar Schmidt can be traced back to 1871. and we have not verified it. $125.03 + shipping . This item Oscar Schmidt OG2NLH-A-U Left-Handed Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar LEFT Handed 3/4 Size (36 Inch) Acoustic Guitar Bundle Junior Series by Hola! Ended: Nov 26, 2020. Customers Also Bought. With shipping included, I only paid $75.00 for this guitar. Oscar Schmidt OG2 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - Natural by Oscar Schmidt. The average Oscar Schmidt is around 88 years of age with around 72% falling in to the age group of 81+. C $152.37 . This site uses cookies. It's just collecting dust, it was the guitar I learned on but now I just use my electric, figured someone else can use it. Recorded using a Nokia E72. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Oscar Schmidt Acoustic Guitar OG-2N. Get the guaranteed best price on 6 String Acoustic Guitars like the Oscar Schmidt OG-2N Acoustic Guitar at Musician's Friend. Oscar Schmidt Oscar Schmidt OG2-NLH Left-Hand Acoustic with FirstGuitar Custom Set Up and Adjustment $ 289.00. Oscar Schmidt OG-2N Acoustic Guitar (Eureka) $50. OG2N - by Washburn. Tuner. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. This is a review of one of the guitars I own. Dreadnought. The Oscar Schmidt Company was founded in 1871 and manufactures quality stringed instruments like ukulele's, Autoharps®, guitars, banjos and mandolins. Spruce top, catalpa back and sides, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and … This is my third Oscar purchase and the third different make/model of Oscar and I still don't like them. Natural: Amazon.com.au: Musical Instruments ).dannist p2 n+1 2q n+1 = (p 2 n 2q 2 n) 2 = 12 = 1: (h) Esgilt p n q n p 2 = p n qn p 2 pn qn + p 2 pn qn + p 2 = 2 q2 n 2 n qn p: 6 Dreadnought Style, Select Spruce Top, and so MUCH MORE!!! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Oscar Schmidt by Washburn Acoustic Guitar 0G2N LH W/ Case at the best online prices at eBay! Manufacturers, Electrode, Comp-827507f1-8991-43e0-9b94-239c56862ed5, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c963ff7c-007-17657f3c636178, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 17:16:02 GMT, Ashthorpe Full-Size Cutaway Thinline Acoustic-Electric Guitar Package - Premium Tonewoods, Oscar Schmidt Acoustic Guitar OG2 - by Washburn Dreadnought Style, Select Spruce Top, Mahogany Neck, and so MUCH MORE!!! Oscar Schmidt OG-2N Acoustic Guitar (Eureka) $50 JLA FORUMS | Classifieds | FOR SALE - California | FOR SALE - Humboldt County, CA Sun Dec 06 2020 8:45 pm Free shipping. The Og2 is a deep dreadnought-style guitar with a full acoustic resonance available in a wide variety of colours. Oscar Schmidt Acoustic Guitar OG2N - by Washburn Natural Dreadnought Style, Select Spruce Top, and so MUCH MORE!!! Beautiful sound, great tuners, a little scuffed on some edges. Natural $141.44 Only 2 left in stock - order soon. 608-785-7704 Email Us.