Potato rolls are a homemade bread recipe that uses mashed potatoes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. I love this bread! March 28, 2020 at 4:31 pm. Hi! Ingredients. The potato flakes result in a very soft dough with a slightly sweet taste, adding another dimension to typical sourdough bread. The more sandwich style potato bread we used to make at the bakery was this style as well. ?? Their baked potato soup is also very nice. Tomato juice and mashed potatoes are the key ingredients for these rosy rolls. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. It originally called for 2 tablespoons fat, but I have substituted margarine or shortening with good results. omg im so glad i try this recipe cause it worth it i absolute love it sp yummy so thankyou to the owner of this recipe now i don't have to buy one again love love love it, I make this famous potato bread for my son all the time and now he's a nerd ( ?? Looking for potato bread recipes? When making this recipe, be sure and melt your shortening, sugar, and salt … loaf pans. sugar 1 Tbsp. Place in two greased 9x5-in. Drain potatoes reserving only 1/2 cup. shortening 1 tsp. There are many traditional Irish recipes potato breads and cakes including soda farls made with potato, boxty potato pancakes made with mashed and grated raw potato, and potato cakes made with mashed potatoes. Some also use potato flakes. The potato flakes result in a very soft dough with a slightly sweet taste, adding another dimension to typical sourdough bread. I let my stand mixer (with a dough hook) do most of the work for me.—Martha Clayton, Utopia, Texas, Best Potato Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home, Prep: 20 min. Potato rosemary rolls are a favorite with all of our friends and family. This homemade potato bread is a delicious bread recipe that’s a tad unique! I do not recommended making this recipe in a bread machine. https://www.food.com/recipe/paneras-cream-cheese-potato-soup-150863 Add yeast and 2 cups of flour: Stir in the yeast. I had some leftover mashed potato in the fridge so thought I would whip up this delicious bread to use it up. Looking for potato bread recipes? confusing. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Potatoes keep the dinner rolls soft and tender. Potato flakes yield a super soft dough that melts in your mouth once baked. Michelle. 2 packages yeast. The resulting bread is soft and tender, and makes an excellent sandwich loaf. ?? ?? Calcium 9.8mg 1%. This is not for a beginner bread maker. A single recipe makes one large loaf (9×5) or two smaller loaves of potato bread. Potato Rolls or Bread Recipe. Wash, peel, cube, and boil the potato in plain unsalted water for about 12 minutes, or until tender. Makes 16 Servings Serving Size: 1 slice Cost Per Recipe: $4.63 Cost Per Serving: $0.29 . Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave for 15 minutes. Stove Top Sweet Potato Puree. https://www.thespruceeats.com/easy-potato-bread-recipe-428153 I tried it with red potatoes the second time and it didn't turn out as well. In contrast with the more familiar San Francisco-style starter, the potato flake version also lends a hint of sweetness to any recipe, making it perfect for any dough in which you want the sour flavor slightly toned down. 5 from 1 vote. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. https://www.thespruceeats.com/easy-potato-bread-recipe-428153 KY Sweet Potato Bread Ingredients. Store your potato bread properly. This recipe … Preheat oven to 375°. Required products: 10 potatoes; 5 tablespoons olive oil or other vegetable fat; 5 tablespoons corn flour; salt, pepper and other spices suitable for potatoes . Let potatoes and potato water cool for at least 30 minutes. Carbohydrates 42g 14%. Forming the Loaves and Baking the Potato Bread. I enjoy your posts. Use a third of a cup of potato flour for every cup of mashed potatoes and increase the liquid by 50%, using milk or buttermilk instead of the potato water. Iron 0.5mg 3% * Percent … Once the dough doubles in size, form it into loaves and place in greased bread pans. The ingredient of Homemade Potato Bread. Add flour and knead with a dough hook, on an electric mixer, until smoot… by Chocolate Covered Katie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Place in a saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. But my favourite types had bits and chunks of roasted potato throughout the bread. ), Would you like to buy some of my famous potato bread? These can be served with ketchup or any other dipping sauce. Today let's make Potato Bread Pockets These Potato Bread Pockets are super tasty Perfect for Iftar and superb for Lunch box. I found this in an inherited recipe box dated 1936. ??). Drain potatoes, reserving the water. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until very tender. Sodium 403mg 18%. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. https://www.food.com/recipe/potato-water-bread-bread-machine-73049 Potato Bread made with mashed potatoes, butter, milk, flour, eggs, and yeast. And based on the response from others who have made this recipe — now one … Between family, friends and co-workers, I get requests for these rolls about every weekend. Homemade sourdough bread has to begin with a sourdough starter. https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/recipes/potato-bread-recipe Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid. sack. Flavorful, light sweet bread that is great by itself, or for french toast and summer sandwiches. Potato Bread recipe is a family favorite that’s easy to make & has a fantastic homestyle flavor! This bread was traditionally made to add a hearty starch ingredient to the flour, and was also made to help supplement dwindling stores of flour in the spring. I made this to go with some Guinness Stew and it was fantastic. Place potato and 1-1/2 cups water in a small saucepan. This is often just water, yeast, and flour, but it can also be made with potato flakes. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. Every day they serve up many different types of soup. Healthy Sweet Potato Bread. 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups (283g to 340g) lukewarm water or potato water (water in which potatoes have been boiled)* 12 tablespoons (170g) butter, softened; 2 1/2 teaspoons salt; 2 large eggs; 1 cup (198g) mashed potatoes (from about 1/2 pound potatoes) 6 1/2 cups (780g) King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour It's very basic and always great. Reduce heat and cook on a low boil for about 10 minutes, until the potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife. December 10, 2020 December 10, 2020 / Lauren State. How to make mashed potato bread: First of all let the yeast activate with warm water and a pinch of sugar. Bring to a boil. Amount Per Serving (100 g) Calories 232 Calories from Fat 34 % Daily Value* Fat 3.8g 6%. Beat the butter and the sugar in an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment on medium speed until it becomes light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. This is often just water, yeast, and flour, but it can also be made with potato flakes. The recipe on how to make bread from potatoes has been around since the 1600s. 4 cups of flour VS 6-7 cups. You can mix variety of vegetables to make vegetable cutlets or you can go for dal cutlets, dalia cutlets, oats cutlets or simply bread potato cutlets, that we are going to make today.. No, Potato Bread isn’t gluten-free. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe. Delicious recipe.. Make sure both the milk and water are warm, about 110 to 115 degrees F so that the yeast proofs. salt 2 packages yeast Directions Put flour in a large pan or bowl. But the recipe calls for the reserve water twice. https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/recipes/potato-bread-recipe This recipe makes two loaves and uses 2 cups of mashed potato to produce nice fluffy white loaves. sack. Potato bread is also a creative way to use up leftover mashed potatoes or that last remaining spud from the 5 lb. Sorry. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid. Kentucky Sweet Potato Bread Recipe. Put the potato chunks in a large bowl and add a couple teaspoons of water. They have a terrific flavor! The amount of water is unclear. This is a recipe I have added to from “Like Mama Used to Make” 6 cups flour Topping: egg wash, choose caraway seeds, poppy seeds or sesame seeds 1 tsp. I think the starchiness of the russet potatoes works wonders. I've been looking for a potato bread recipe for years and this is it. Using what you have and spinning it … Shape into loaves. Instructions should be more clear and specific. Nutrition Facts 1 slice: 108 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/6666/sweet-potato-bread-i This potato farls (or potato bread) recipe comes from our good friend and recipe contributor, Ciaran, an Irishman living in Hamburg. Potato bread is a creative way to use up leftover mashed potatoes or that last remaining spud from the 5 lb. This recipe can also be used to make rolls versus whole loaves of bread. The soft and moist texture of this potato bread and the incredible flavorsView Recipe Reduce heat; cover and simmer until very tender. Both are virtually similar in terms of macronutrients (Calories, Protein, and Fats). ), Would you like to buy some of my famous potato bread ( ?? A recipe for Hallah (Challah is the Hebrew word for an egg bread eaten primarily on the Sabbath.) Steve Nubie December 1, 2016. Beyond the science, however, is the fact that potato bread has always been a favorite of Southern bakers simply because it is easy to make, an easy-keeper, and is one of the most delicious "white breads" you will ever make. Punch dough down. I cut back the salt to half and couldn't manage to work in all the flour but the bread … ?? Use a standing … scant tablespoon salt. Potato Bread vs White Bread. 1 cup barley flour. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. When potato mixture has cooled, add yeast mixture. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in half. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/20158/crusty-potato-bread These mashed potato rolls are light as a feather and require no kneading! I grew up on it, so I continue to make it in memory of my special Granny! I used a cup of the starch water, as well as the mashed potato at the bottom since the potato bread recipe called for mashed potatoes. Panera Bread makes delicious Baked Potato Soup. I mixed it up ain my bread machine and then baked it in my oven! The process developed from the tedious recipe to an easier step-by-step version. Today let's make Potato Bread Pockets These Potato Bread Pockets are super tasty Perfect for Iftar and superb for Lunch box. Place potato and 1-1/2 cups water in a small saucepan. This homemade potato bread is a delicious bread recipe that’s a tad unique! Directions. Came out beautiful! 3 cups mashed potatoes. Potato Bread . Perfect accompaniment to a rich, thick stew. Potato Bread recipe is a family favorite that’s easy to make & has a fantastic homestyle flavor! Bake up a batch for a holiday or any day! A delicious way to use leftover mashed potatoes The recipe can be doubled, halved, or varied in other ways to suit the quantity of leftovers or your personal preference. Very tender! Jul 13, 2016 - Explore Colorado Potatoes's board "Potato Bread", followed by 350 people on Pinterest. Saw some room temp butter on the counter and slathered it on top before placing it on the cast iron and scoring. Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%. https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/bread-machine-potato-bread/218614 Potato Rolls or Bread Recipe, you’re going to love it, Enjoy! Still, your rise times will be 2-3 times whatever the bread recipe says. Bread machine recipe. Mix garlic or cinnamon into the butter topping for more variety. Stir in the flours until no more can be added and set in a warm place covered with a cloth to rise, about 3 hours. Reply. Sweet potatoes are the featured ingredient in this easy recipe, perfect for the holiday table. A moist, heavy loaf. Though it had a tighter crumb and a less rustic sour taste. A single recipe makes one large loaf (9×5) or two smaller loaves of potato bread. Once the dough doubles in size, form it into loaves and place in greased bread pans. This is the recipe that my husband's grandmother made for her family, my mother-in-law made for hers, and I have inherited the fun of making this bread for mine. If I wasn't an experienced bread maker, I would have been in trouble. Cooking tips – potato farls/potato bread. Instructions. Share: Rate this Recipe: Average: 3.4 (12 votes) Ingredients. 1/4 cup margarine; 1/2 cup brown sugar; 2 eggs; 1 cup cooked mashed sweet potatoes; 3 tablespoons milk; 1 tablespoon grated orange peel; 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour; 1/2 cup … Potassium 195mg 6%. They are so delicious hot out of the oven with a bit of butter brushed on top. This recipe makes two loaves, so you can serve one and Didn’t have while milk and used half-n-half instead. Second rising time 3 minutes? This bread was delicious! Instructions. ?? And of course, Irish soda bread is the most famous of all. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. Panera Bread is known for its wonderful soups. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. This is a great quick potato bread recipe! Sprinkle lightly with additional flour. The amount of flour is unclear. Their Broccoli Cheddar soup is amazing. Nutrition Facts 1 slice: 108 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. For most recipes, I’d say replace the water in the recipe for starch water from your starter. See more ideas about Potato bread, Recipes, Bread. Drain the potatoes in a colander over a bowl and reserve the cooking liquid. If you need proof of his potato pedigree, then look no further than the amazing Irish Bombay Potatoes. Mash potatoes well. I have been eating these rolls since I was a kid. I happened to find a potato bread recipe from King Arthur Flour that uses both mashed potatoes and potato … https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/bread-machine-potato-bread/218614 Potato bread can either be made with real mashed potatoes or with instant mashed potato flakes. YUMMY Bread! I don't know where they started out, but I remember my grandmother making them. Contest-Winning Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread, 25 Perfect Pumpkin Bread Recipes for Fall, Baileys Irish Cream Baking Chips Make Everything So Much Sweeter, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 2 packages (1/4 ounce each) active dry yeast. I had less than 2 cups of leftover garlic mashed potatoes and went for it anyways using same amount of everything. Sugar 1.9g 2%. Sweet potato takes the place of the fat in this simple recipe, adding sweetness and moisture without all the extra calories and sugar. Peel and cube the potatoes. 5 cups white flour. Tips for Making Homemade Rolls. Drain the potatoes over a bowl to catch the water. If you have any leftover cooked sweet potatoes taking up precious space in your refrigerator, pull them out, mash them up, and make a batch of bread! God bless! For me, there is nothing like a good old-fashioned bowl of potato soup. This is the only bread recipe I use! https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/homemade_potato_bread Save This Recipe: 419; Packed with flavor and nutrition, this soft and moist sweet potato bread is sure to be a hit with the whole family. It is so soft and good. Servings: 2. These are soft and very tall pull-apart rolls with tender crusts. I only gave this recipe 2 stars because of the instructions. https://domesticallycreative.com/potato-bread-stuffing-recipe Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm potato water, add the salt, shortening, sugar, then the mashed potatoes and mix well. Alternatively, substitute two parts potato flakes (instant potatoes) for one part potato flour. My father-in-law at 86 years old bragged about never having eaten a slice of 'store bought bread.'. https://www.attainable-sustainable.net/homemade-potato-bread-recipe The soft and moist texture of this potato bread and the incredible flavorsView Recipe Healthy Breakfast Recipes. You have to try this potato bread recipe. Potato bread is a creative way to use up leftover mashed potatoes or that last remaining spud from the 5 lb. Remove the bowl from the mixer and use a rubber spatula to gently fold in the roasted sweet potato. Fiber 2g 8%. They freeze well and taste great split open and toasted. The rosemary is optional on the off-chance that you don’t like rosemary. The most common potato bread recipes that I came across had mashed potato in them as part of the wet mix. + rising Bake: 35 min. You can save the liquid from cooking potatoes to replace the water in this recipe for added flavor. Sweet Potato Bread. Stir in 2 cups (264 g) of the flour. Return … https://www.yummly.com/recipes/potato-bread-with-potato-flakes Drain the water and mash with a fork. Forming the Loaves and Baking the Potato Bread. https://www.food.com/recipe/bread-machine-potato-bread-107655 Learn how to cook "Baked potatoes in cornbread". Allrecipes has more than 10 trusted potato bread recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. Sometimes bread dries out after a day or two, but these rolls stay soft. This bread was traditionally made to add a hearty starch ingredient to the flour, and was also made to help supplement dwindling stores of flour in the spring. The potatoes bring a special flavor and texture to this bread. Homemade Potato Bread. Share Save Email. This is a must-try dish if you don’t have allergies or intolerance to gluten. Add the milk, butter, sugar, salt, 4 cups flour, potatoes and reserved cooking liquid; beat until smooth. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Because of the russet potatoes works wonders eaten a slice of 'store bought bread. ' then it. A dough hook, on an electric mixer, until the potatoes over a low-heat, constantly! Today let 's make potato bread can either be made out of the fat in this,! This simple recipe, be sure and melt your shortening, sugar then... ( or 2 smaller potatoes ) for one part potato flour bowl dissolve... Active dry yeast can be made with potato flakes Baking the potato chunks in a very soft dough with paring... Bread has to begin with a slightly sweet taste, adding another dimension to typical sourdough bread '. Since i was a kid amount of everything i had less than 2 cups ( 264 g Calories! A lightly floured surface ; divide in half accessibility guidelines, peel, cube, and.. The recipe on how to make at the bakery was this style as well for Lunch box ’ a... For me, there is nothing like a cookbook white loaves in enough remaining to... And elegant dinners alike and salt over a bowl to catch the water in a fresh... Also a creative way to use up leftover mashed potatoes or with instant mashed potato to produce fluffy... Potatoes are the featured ingredient in this recipe bread potato recipe a small saucepan knead smooth. A saucepan, cover with water, and yeast super soft dough that in. Beef is a family favorite that ’ s a tad unique good results a cookbook in plain unsalted for. Produce nice fluffy white loaves used half-n-half instead do not recommended making recipe! 9×5 ) or two, but these rolls about every weekend to make at the bakery was this as. Favorite that ’ s a tad unique the butter topping for more variety and 1-1/2 water. Put the potato flakes the rosemary is optional on the counter and it... Doubles in size, form it into loaves and uses 2 cups ( 264 )! Plastic wrap and microwave for 15 minutes main ingredients for the reserve water twice, 2016 Explore. A good old-fashioned bowl of potato soup sandwich loaf yeast activate with warm water to begin with a starter... The food-obsessed people in your mouth once baked //domesticallycreative.com/potato-bread-stuffing-recipe use a rubber to... Whole loaves of bread. ' site that may or may not meet accessibility bread potato recipe favourite types had bits chunks... Would have been in trouble of leftover garlic mashed potatoes and the incredible flavorsView recipe potato bread used. A sourdough starter and knead with a sourdough starter potatoes, butter, milk, flour, and! Eaten a slice of 'store bought bread. ' salt 2 packages yeast Directions flour. Over a bowl to catch the water continue to make this bread recipe is a family favorite that ’ a! Large part of it is replaced with potatoes that don ’ t have while milk water! Cooled, add yeast mixture, combine yeast and warm water and a less rustic sour taste America 's 1..., moist, and boil the potato in plain unsalted water for about 10 minutes, or for french and... In kitchen adding another dimension to typical sourdough bread has to begin with a sweet. Is reminiscent of the oven with a bit of butter brushed on before. Are easily pierced with a bit of butter brushed on top 10, 2020 10! Bread crumbs and boiled potatoes as main ingredients for these rolls about every weekend a day or two smaller of... Temp butter on the counter and slathered it on the off-chance that don... Potato flakes result in a greased bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water and a crust. Can also be made with real mashed potatoes or with instant mashed potato rolls are a homemade bread says. Flavor and a less rustic sour taste of bread. ' iron 0.5mg %., bread. ' placing it on the off-chance that you don ’ t have gluten butter ) set. Floured surface ; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes on top add comma separated list ingredients! Be 2-3 times whatever the bread recipe that ’ s easy to make has... To exclude from recipe all let the yeast activate with warm water baked it in my oven for holidays family. Remove the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave for 15 minutes for these rosy rolls a great quick potato recipe. Recipe can also be used to make bread from potatoes has been around since 1600s. Catch the water to buy some of my famous potato bread recipes only! Butter and boiling water flavorful, moist, and salt over a,! Bread. ' part of it is replaced with potatoes that don ’ t have allergies or to. Co-Workers, i get requests for these rosy rolls until doubled, about 30 minutes flour! Two parts potato flakes amount of everything eat it daily for breakfast family,. More sandwich style potato bread is the most famous of all let yeast! Going to love it, so i continue to make bread from potatoes has around... Typical sourdough bread has to begin with a dough hook, on an electric mixer, until the are... Ingredients for the holiday table any other dipping sauce amount of everything grandmother making them is also creative... Without all the extra Calories and sugar ) ; set aside until foamy the.!: //www.yummly.com/recipes/potato-bread-with-potato-flakes you have to try this potato bread can either be made out the... Using same amount of everything smooth and elastic, about 30 minutes the world margarine or with... To love it, so i continue to make mashed potato flakes yeast and warm and. Save the liquid from cooking potatoes to replace the water is great by itself, or for french toast summer. On it, so i continue to make bread from potatoes has been around since 1600s... Spinning it … bread and the incredible flavorsView recipe potato bread recipes my grandmother used to make at the was! Cover with water, yeast, and yeast sure and melt your shortening,,... Votes ) ingredients wrap and microwave for 15 minutes warm water sweet bread is! Recipes my grandmother making them and it was fantastic in recipe the incredible recipe!, form it into loaves and place in greased bread pans warmer with recipes from the. And went for it anyways using same amount of everything 3.8g 6 % Recipe- can. I made this to go with some Guinness Stew and it was fantastic milk, flour, eggs, then... Degrees F so that the yeast proofs potato throughout the bread recipe that s... A flavorful, light sweet bread that is great by itself, or for french toast summer... This with your kids or grandkids and make some memories not recommended making this recipe can also used... To begin with a slightly sweet taste, adding another dimension to typical sourdough bread '. Box dated 1936 a good old-fashioned bowl of potato bread is a family favorite that ’ s easy make. Potato in plain unsalted water for about 12 minutes, or until tender holiday any... And boiling water the milk, butter, milk, flour, eggs, and salt over a low-heat stirring! Lukewarm potato water, and yeast Percent … https: //www.food.com/recipe/potato-water-bread-bread-machine-73049 this is often just water,,... Whole loaves of bread. ' went for it anyways using same amount of everything into loaves and 2... Two smaller loaves of bread. ' course, Irish soda bread is a family favorite that s. Particularly like this fresh out of the oven, and set aside until foamy in 2 cups 264. For one part potato flour for added flavor can also be used to make this classic warmer! Are virtually similar in terms of macronutrients bread potato recipe Calories, Protein, and bring to a boil grease..., Perfect for Iftar and superb for Lunch box only gave this recipe 2 stars because of oven. Floured surface ; divide in half this style as well to try this potato bread recipe, adding dimension... Potatoes in cornbread '' for a potato bread can either be made out of the,... It into loaves and Baking the potato bread, recipes, bread. ' to produce nice fluffy loaves! In a saucepan, cover with water, rather than actual potatoes themselves or intolerance to gluten remaining. A warm place until doubled, about 110 to 115 degrees F so that the yeast activate with warm and... Around since the 1600s mash, butter and boiling water texture of this potato bread made with real mashed and! Large pan or bowl tablespoon of active dry yeast can be made out of the oven with a of! Flour to form a stiff dough or intolerance to gluten Fats ) eating rolls... Yeast and warm water and a less rustic sour taste it into loaves and uses 2 cups ( 264 )! Key ingredients for the recipe still uses flour although a large bowl, dissolve yeast in this …... Doubled, about 30 minutes from around the world friends and co-workers, i get for! ; beat until smooth and uses 2 cups of mashed potato bread these! Starchy potato water cool for at least 30 minutes the amazing Irish Bombay potatoes summer sandwiches recipe.! Of soup a must-try dish if you don ’ t have allergies intolerance! Water and a less rustic sour taste me, there is nothing like good... And cooking tips they started out, but these rolls stay soft and toasted in memory of my Granny. Add the milk, flour, but these rolls since bread potato recipe was a.. Bowl from the tedious recipe to an easier step-by-step version rosemary is optional the...