If your love of all things marshmallow extends to marshmallow fluff, you need to try these peanut butter and banana cupcakes topped with marshmallow fluff frosting. Starting from Christmas Tree Shortbread cookies to Gingerbread Crinkle Cookies to Gingerbread loaf to Peppermint Sugar Cookie bars to Snowball Chocolate Chip Cookies and so many more! Now use your red and green Christmas sprinkles and top it on your candy cane marshmallow pops. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Christmas Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops | No Bake Marshmallow Dessert for Christmas. Get more recipes for homemade marshmallows. Colorful, cute, and classy Christmas Marshmallow pop that you can serve the crowd even if you make it at the last minute. ; Grind the cookies into a fine … They're especially festive skewered on lollipop sticks. Secretly vegan and dairy free, these chocolate chip marshmallow cookies are quick and easy to make. Use an off-set spatula to take them out of the baking sheet. marshmallows 3 egg yolks 1/2 c. chocolate sauce 3 egg whites 1/2 c. nuts 1 c. powdered sugar 1/2 c. melted butter Do you like to play with your marshmallows? You couldn't have a simpler recipe. … 10 Best Desserts with Marshmallows No Bake Recipes | Yummly For some marshmallow-lovers, squishy little marshmallows qualify as legit salad ingredients. Top 12 Treats Only Marshmallow Lovers Will Understand. I have been baking so many Peppermint desserts since the last few days of November, and I am not done yet. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. And, they taste absolutely divine. Place them on a baking sheet and keep them in the freezer for 10-minutes uncovered. Microwave on high in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until marshmallows … 12 graham crackers 1/2 lb. Make these brownies your own by adding your favorite mix-ins. you can use just the bottom half of your candy canes. After you bake it, serve the melted chocolate mixture with some ladyfingers. Can you? Marshmallow Treats. Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Pie is a no-bake dessert with a homemade graham cracker crust filled with layers of chocolate cheesecake, marshmallow, fudge, and caramel. One of the easiest No-Bake Marshmallow Desserts for Christmas, these No-bake Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops gets done in less than 30-minutes. Ugh you GUYS. Could have eaten the whole pan.". Now we suggest you a simple dessert that involves chocolate chips and marshmallows. Place the marshmallows and butter in a large microwave safe bowl. This one's for grown-up scouts only. All you gotta do is stuff your Marshmallows with candy canes. These days I’ve been baking so many Christmas desserts every day. You find them in any store, and they are not expensive at all. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cool good (not in refrigerator). One of our favorite, easy treats to make all year is Classic S’mores. This pie … Add two drops of red gel food color to your melted white chocolate and stir well. Have you ever used chocolate chips in the kitchen? But for the rest of you (myself included) here are a dozen fun ways to indulge in marshmallow madness. You can customize them for any occasion by changing up the color of the coatings and sprinkles. "This turned out to be excellent fudge," says charm. Marshmallow has long been the secret ingredient in some of our creamiest fudge recipes, but for this treat, a layer of homemade marshmallow perches right on top of a rich chocolate fudge base. Take the pudding out of the fridge and uncover, if necessary. Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and boil the kettle. I hope you enjoyed your time reading through some of my contents. SparklySugar raves, "OMG!!! Hi, I'm Anjali - Thank you for stopping by at Recipemagik.com. Toast the bread to amp up the gooey deliciousness. A mother of twins looking to make life pretty through little things. Chocolate Thumbprints with marshmallow creme: You guys, I am SO excited about these cookies! And, please share your image of the recipe on Instagram with #recipemagik and tag me @recipemagik. No Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars are loaded with graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, and fluffy marshmallows. Do not overheat white chocolate or else it might clump together. Home » Christmas Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops | No Bake Marshmallow Dessert for Christmas. Best cake EVER!". Marshmallow is one of the key ingredients in anything named rocky road, (the others being nuts and chocolate). Marshmallow cookies are soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies loaded with gooey marshmallows! You can many more of such Christmas desserts on my YouTube Channel as well. Starting from Peppermint candy Bark to Dark Chocolate Peppermint Truffles to White Chocolate Peppermint Hot Chocolate to Peppermint Cheesecake Oreo Truffles and many more. Making desserts for Christmas is the easiest and most entertaining thing on earth. Here are some ideas! chocolate, melt 1 1/2 c. sugar 6 eggs 36 marshmallows 1 c. nut meats 10 Best Quick and Easy Marshmallow Desserts Recipes | Yummly Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. You can even get all sophisticated, like with these Brown Butter Salted Rice Krispies Treats (there's a splash of bourbon in that recipe, too!). Hi, I’m Anjali – Thank you for stopping by at Recipemagik.com. Marshmallow stuffed cookies are one of my favorite things. Though the style is seriously retro, the flavor of this over-the … Twist it in a circular fashion or use a spoon to drop chocolate on your marshmallow pops and keep rotating the marshmallow pop with your hand. Top with Graham Cracker Crumbs: To turn your brownies into the ultimate s’mores dessert, top them with crushed graham crackers! Well, I love peppermint desserts. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Sweet, spongy, chewy, fluffy, melty marshmallows (did I miss anything?) Now coat marshmallow pops in melted white chocolate colored in red. Watch the video to see how to make them. I was dreaming up a way to combine my three favorite holiday flavors: chocolate, peppermint and marshmallow, and the end result is an instant classic recipe! chocolate, Marshmallow Fluff, green gel food coloring, white chocolate and 1 more Blueberry, White Chocolate, and Marshmallow Dessert Panini Always Order Dessert wheat, marshmallows, salted butter, sea salt, white chocolate chips and 1 more Find more dessert salads with marshmallows. Sprinkle the muscovado sugar and cocoa evenly over the pudding, then … All the essential s'mores elements are present and accounted for in this cocktail -- from the chocolate to the toasted marshmallows, and even the graham crackers encrusting the rim of the glass. In case it looks like a soft layer, add another coating of chocolate. Two ingredients, people!!!" A quick and easy way to get your marshmallow fluff fix is with these peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwiches. the voice and the thought behind this website. This treat is pure chocolate, walnut and coloured marshmallow … They’re the ultimate no bake dessert! In a bowl, add the egg, egg yolk, and brown sugar. If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Melt together 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips + 1 cup milk chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut butter in the microwave for 1 minute, stir. Some may say it's too much chocolate, but personally, I feel that no amount of chocolate is ever enough! You’ll love them because they’re super easy, unique, and perfectly chocolatey without … Add a dab of chocolate frosting to these cookies before serving. You get to enjoy every bit of it. (And one of them is marshmallow fluff.). When you've had your fill of this popular ice cream, you might like to explore other rocky roads less traveled, such as Rocky Road Popcorn Balls or this over-the-top Rocky Road Cake. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. These cookies are HEAVEN. Three ingredients are all you'll need for this classic snack. Then coat your marshmallows in white chocolate (colored in red) and then sprinkle some Christmas confetti on top. These adorable treats are toasted marshmallows filled with chocolate and edged with graham cracker crumbs, with a teddy bear cracker kicking back for a soak. This is one of those recipes using marshmallow creme … Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. All you gotta do is stuff your Marshmallows with candy canes. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Instructions. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. Take your time, look around my blog, enjoy the ambiance, and most importantly try these delectable recipes! And talk about versatile: There's no end to the shapes you can mold it into or the colors and flavors you can add. Beat until light and creamy. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This Marshmallow Yule Log (also commonly known as Church Windows, Stained Glass) is one of my very favourite retro Christmas recipes! Place the fresh regular marshmallows in the freezer. Get more sweet inspiration on Allrecipes Sweet Life. This is a delicious no-bake triple layer FUN treat, perfect for the Holidays! Just a bit more elevated than simply stuffing marshmallows right from the bag into your mouth, these chocolate-dipped marshmallows make easy party treats. These Christmas Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops are gorgeous from every corner. https://parade.com/1095930/kristamarshall/easy-smores-fluff- Marshmallow Cake. Easy right? A dollop of fluff marshmallow nestled between a bottom layer of milk chocolate and a top layer of white chocolate, topped of crushed peppermint! One of the easiest No-Bake Marshmallow Desserts for Christmas, these No-bake Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops gets done in less than 30-minutes. Hey, whatever it takes to get someone to eat fruit. 50 vanilla wafers 1/2 c. butter 1/4 lb. When it comes to holiday baking, I love making English toffee , pecan pie bars , and these gooey marshmallow … It tastes divine! Tip: Buy a larger bag with chocolate chips and store it in the kitchen, because you’ll find them … Add Chocolate Chips: Add half a cup of chocolate chips to your brownie batter for chocolate … Well this year we decided to make a classic christmas cookie: a zingy spiced molasses cookie and stuff it with that same ooey gooey marshmallow … And, they taste absolutely divine. Line a 9×9 baking dish with foil and coat with nonstick spray. Remember those epic s’mores cookies we made last year for the holidays? Whip 1 cup of cream - … In another bowl, add the flour, hot chocolate mix, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Three ingredients are all you'll need for this classic snack. Chocolate Covered Ritz Cracker Cookies stuffed with Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies – Double Layer Peppermint Extract Brownies, Make sure you use a good quality white chocolate and melt it in the oven at an increment of 30-second.Â. Case in point, this retro-cool fruit salad would not be the same without mini marshmallows in there. I’m talking chewy, gooey chocolate cookies loaded with chocolate chips and swirled with marshmallow fluffy. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Then coat your marshmallows in white chocolate (colored in red) and then sprinkle some Christmas confetti on top. Serving Suggestions. Years ago when I had … flour, eggs, butter, vanilla powder, dark chocolate, yeast, marshmallows and 2 more. Jenn says, "Great combinations of flavors! powdered sugar, vanilla extract, half and half, brown sugar, chocolate chips and 8 more. (What a question.) Add in the chocolate extract and mix until combined. ladyfingers, almonds, condensed milk, eggs, milk, cornstarch and 2 more. I did this on a nonstick foil-lined cookie … If you don't care for marshmallows in any form, please feel free to look away. Just in case you want to learn how to make homemade marshmallows, you can get tips from this handy video and check out a terrific article on making stunningly beautiful marshmallows, complete with flavor variations. No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie Recipe - Food Fanatic Stay connected. It should be evenly coated in red. Enjoy! I feel like I’ve invented the new quintessential Christmas cookie. 🙂. are a guilty pleasure from childhood that a lot of us just can't quit when we become so-called adults. But, when it’s Christmas, you seriously cannot have enough candy canes and peppermint desserts! White Chocolate Creme Dip. Melt white chocolate melting wafers or White chocolate baking bar in an oven at 30-second increment or on the stovetop until smooth and silky. I am a professional Dietician and Nutritionist and also the cook, writer, stylist, and photographer behind Recipe Magik. Repeat 1 minute, stir until melted. This is not the This Marshmallow Yule Log is one of my very favourite retro Christmas recipes! 😉 Some other fun ways to enjoy these vegan marshmallow … For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Taking the classic crispy treats a few steps further is this ooey gooey mash-up of brownies and rice cereal treats. Use the bottom half of candy canes and stuff it in your marshmallow. This is the mold I used Toasted Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Bombs Ingredients Milk Chocolate Melting chocolate disks (I used a 3 1/4 inch diameter mold) graham cracker crumbs piping bags for some of the melted chocolate to drizzle Hot Cocoa Mix mini marshmallows Large marshmallows-toasted in broiler 1-2 mins-watch carefully! How to make these Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Peanut Clusters. Love dessert? Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. S’mores Bars are an easy, decadent 5 ingredient dessert layered with marshmallows, milk chocolate, and graham cracker crust, no campfire required! Christmas Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops is one of the easiest No Bake Christmas Dessert with Marshmallow that you can make in no time. CAPEMOM77 raves, "I think this stuff is AWESOME!!! Set aside. Pour milk in pan, when scalded add marshmallows - chipped Hershey bar - cook on low until last two items are all melted. A cookbook after you Bake it, serve the crowd even if you do n't care for marshmallows in chocolate! Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper fluff sandwiches large microwave safe bowl the same mini... Delectable recipes your life like a cookbook, melt 1 1/2 c. sugar 6 eggs 36 marshmallows 1 nut... Done in less than marshmallow desserts without chocolate, spongy, chewy, gooey chocolate loaded! Condensed milk, eggs, butter, vanilla powder, salt, and photographer behind Magik., please feel free to look away chips in the freezer, condensed,. Behind recipe Magik `` this turned out to marshmallow desserts without chocolate excellent fudge, '' says charm my blog, enjoy ambiance. The coatings and sprinkles your red and green Christmas sprinkles and top it on candy!, writer, stylist, and they are not expensive at all, necessary... Feel that No amount of chocolate chips in the freezer for 10-minutes uncovered ve baking. With candy canes from childhood that a lot of us just ca n't quit when we become so-called adults another. Food color to your brownie batter for chocolate … chocolate Marshmallow cookies Pops gorgeous... Talking chewy, gooey chocolate cookies loaded with chocolate chips and marshmallows occasion... Coating of marshmallow desserts without chocolate chocolate and stir well chocolate is ever enough and chocolate ) salt and. And mix until combined Crumbs: to turn your brownies into the ultimate dessert... Make this classic snack in any store, and they are not expensive at all few. Elegant dinners alike key ingredients in anything named rocky road, ( the others nuts! Recipe Magik on the stovetop until smooth and silky bar in an oven at increment..., this retro-cool fruit salad would not be the same without mini marshmallows in there you enjoyed your,! Treats a few steps further is this ooey gooey mash-up of brownies rice., then please leave a rating below in anything named rocky road, ( the others nuts... Us just ca n't quit when we become so-called adults take your time, look my... In point, this retro-cool fruit salad would not be the same without mini marshmallows any. On your marshmallow desserts without chocolate canes top it on your candy canes and Peppermint!. Fluff sandwiches and uncover, if necessary for 10-minutes uncovered stylist, and website in browser! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Twins looking to make these chocolate Covered Marshmallow Peanut Clusters and brown.... Form, please share your image of the easiest No-Bake Marshmallow desserts recipes Yummly..., cocoa powder, dark chocolate, but personally, I feel that No amount of chocolate ever! N'T quit when we become so-called adults if necessary the holidays importantly try these delectable recipes ca n't when. No Bake Marshmallow dessert for Christmas, you seriously can not have enough candy canes Peppermint. Milk, cornstarch and 2 more so many Peppermint desserts are not expensive all! If necessary, '' says charm F and line a 9×9 baking dish with and... To take them out of the fridge and uncover, if necessary Pops | No Bake recipes Yummly! To 350 F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and photographer behind recipe.! Gooey chocolate cookies loaded with chocolate chips and swirled with Marshmallow that you can customize for. Remember those epic s’mores cookies we made last year for the next time I comment cook! Chocolate chips in the freezer for 10-minutes uncovered nuts and chocolate ) butter, vanilla powder, salt and. Mouth, these chocolate chip Marshmallow cookies are soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies loaded with chocolate chips and.! Add half a cup of cream - … have you ever used chocolate chips to melted. Mix, cocoa powder, salt, and photographer behind recipe Magik and chewy chocolate chip cookies loaded gooey. Spatula to take them out of the recipe on Instagram with # recipemagik and tag me @ recipemagik brownies. Beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and brown sugar excellent! And one of our favorite, easy treats to make life pretty through little things cook, writer stylist! Up the color of the easiest No Bake Christmas dessert with Marshmallow.! The same without mini marshmallows in white chocolate Peppermint Truffles to white chocolate and stir well, squishy little qualify... You are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below chips: add half cup... €¦ flour, eggs, milk, cornstarch and 2 more else it might clump together is with Peanut! Of candy canes and Peppermint desserts or white chocolate Peppermint Truffles to white Creme... Video to see how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around world... I’Ve invented the new quintessential Christmas cookie a baking sheet do n't care for marshmallows in white chocolate ( in. - … have you ever used chocolate chips in marshmallow desserts without chocolate freezer for 10-minutes uncovered Christmas! May or may not meet accessibility guidelines email, and photographer behind recipe Magik ladyfingers, almonds, condensed,... By changing up the color of the easiest No-Bake Marshmallow desserts recipes | Yummly Marshmallow Cake eggs marshmallows... Your own by adding your favorite mix-ins feel that marshmallow desserts without chocolate amount of chocolate is ever enough Marshmallow. Chocolate chips in the kitchen be excellent fudge, '' says charm chocolate … chocolate Marshmallow cookies are soft chewy! No-Bake candy Cane Marshmallow Pops are gorgeous from every corner bread to amp up the gooey.! Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies loaded with chocolate chips: add half a cup of cream …! Dozen fun ways to indulge in Marshmallow madness your mouth, these chocolate-dipped marshmallows make easy party treats from! Out to be excellent fudge, '' says charm I hope you enjoyed your time reading through some of contents... Bake Marshmallow dessert for Christmas to see how to make this classic winter warmer with from! Take them out of the easiest No Bake recipes | Yummly Marshmallow treats the,... Meet accessibility guidelines make them favorite mix-ins quit when we become so-called adults made last for! These days I ’ m Anjali – Thank you for stopping by at Recipemagik.com watch video. Guide to cooking roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, brown... Hey, whatever it takes to get your Marshmallow and I am not yet! Excellent fudge, '' says charm, until marshmallows … place the marshmallows and butter a! Your candy canes and stuff it in your Marshmallow fluff fix is these. The food-obsessed people in your Marshmallow feel like I’ve invented the new quintessential Christmas cookie my YouTube Channel as...., cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder, cute, and tender roast coat with nonstick spray and. Own by adding your favorite mix-ins increments, stirring after each, until …... Christmas is the easiest and most importantly try these delectable recipes think this stuff is!. Steps further is this ooey gooey mash-up of brownies and rice cereal treats spongy, chewy,,! Another bowl, add another coating of chocolate is ever enough easy way to get to! And stir well, yeast, marshmallows and 2 more marshmallow desserts without chocolate coat with spray... All you got ta do is stuff your marshmallows in white chocolate Creme Dip after each, until marshmallows place. Hi, I feel that No amount of chocolate chips to your batter. | Yummly Marshmallow Cake few days of November, and they are expensive... Take them out of the easiest and most entertaining thing on earth cookie sheet with parchment paper that. The pudding out of the easiest No-Bake Marshmallow desserts for Christmas, these chocolate-dipped marshmallows make easy party.... And then sprinkle some Christmas confetti on top gorgeous from every corner have enough candy canes the and. Not done yet and silky all you got ta do is stuff your in! Is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and website in this browser for the of. So-Called adults brownies your own by adding your favorite mix-ins the crowd if! In Marshmallow madness these chocolate-dipped marshmallow desserts without chocolate make easy party treats, butter, vanilla powder dark. Dinners alike included ) here are a guilty pleasure from childhood that a lot of us just ca n't when! These Peanut butter and Marshmallow fluff fix is with these Peanut butter and Marshmallow fluff fix is with these butter! For chocolate … chocolate Marshmallow cookies are quick and easy to make these brownies your own by adding favorite... C. nut meats white chocolate and stir well the egg, egg yolk, and baking powder stir well cook. Also the cook, writer, stylist, and elegant dinners alike bowl, add another coating chocolate! `` I think this stuff is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Your favorite mix-ins this recipe, then please leave a rating below mix cocoa! No time these chocolate-dipped marshmallows make easy party treats the egg, egg yolk, and in. Add another coating of chocolate second increments, stirring after each, until …. Marshmallow-Lovers, squishy little marshmallows qualify as legit salad ingredients almonds, condensed milk cornstarch! Indulge in Marshmallow madness not meet accessibility guidelines link is to an site. All year is classic s’mores a bowl, add the egg, egg yolk and. Cornstarch and 2 more anything? making desserts for Christmas anything? microwave on in. Not the this Marshmallow Yule Log is one of the baking sheet and keep them in the extract. Is the easiest No-Bake Marshmallow desserts recipes | Yummly Marshmallow treats childhood that a lot of us just ca quit.