05/27/2017 - Tony Wah Sang's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the Lowell community. and Holidays ) FOR FRANKLIN'S #1 TAKE OUT — CALL (508) 528-8177 or (508) 528-8178 Call Menu Info. By the window, our house … Continue reading "Carry-Out" Also see photos and tips from visitors. Specialties: We are a Chinese restaurant that specializes in Szechuan Mandarin Cuisine. Wah Sing Chinese-American Restaurant, Mahwah: See 17 unbiased reviews of Wah Sing Chinese-American Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 52 restaurants in … ADVERTISEMENT. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. If you're craving tasty Chinese cuisine, Wahsing Restaurant in Washington is sure to hit the spot. 184 Reviews (707) 252-0511. Distance: 0.10 miles, Thai Orchid's Kitchen restaurant ($) For a mouthwatering meal you're sure to love, Wah Sing Chinese Restaurant in Suisun City is the place to be.Can't stay at this restaurant long? Winter Storm Stella, March 14, 2017 eastern sea board. Website (847) 541-6782. Distance: 0.03 miles, D C Carryout Chicken ($) Sing Kee Carry-Out. Check out the full menu for Wah Sing. Distance: 0.07 miles, Pizza Day ($$) About Us Culture Order Food Using Contact-Free Delivery To Safely Support Your Favorite Restaurants. Sing Lee Chinese R... 5050 N Cumberland Ave Great Wok Restaura... 2251 Maple Ave China Palace 14114 S Indiana Ave China 1 212 South Grand Ave E Gourmet House Corp 1740 E Algonquin Rd Dao Thai Restauran... 230 E Ohio St Great China Buffet 1933 N Mannheim Rd Hoy'S Chinese Rest... 455 W Irving Park Rd Peking Chinese Foo... 129 W North Ave Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. So I have to give a shout out to Wah Sing (Chinese Take out). See More. Read More Menu is for informational purposes only. This place has a very good variety of chinese dishes. Please check with the restaurant directly. some of my favorite dishes on the menu are the Orange Chicken and the Chicken fried rice. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. 238 W. Ferry St. (west of Grant St.), West Side (City of Buffalo). Wah Sing. Click to add your description here. Below are some of the phrases and what they mean: wee-tee-kah-wah-tee: Sing me a song. Find 295,988 traveler reviews of THE BEST Washington DC Chinese Restaurants with … Open. 11/01/2014 - Chris The problem is that they've been the only Chinese restaurant in this part of the city for so long, they take their customers and fan base for granted. No worries! $ Chinesemenu is a Chinese takeaway online ordering platform,offer top 100 chinese restaurants,chinese cuisine,chinese food in la,delivery food,about chinese food,chinese takeaway. Some of our dishes include Seaweed Salad, Sesame Chicken, and Chicken Pad Thai. Chinese, Chicken, Wings, Good food, but the interior needs major work done. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Distance: 0.12 miles, Hong Kong Delite Carry Out ($) Carryout is available. Be sure to check out Wah Sing Seafood's outdoor seating when the climate is right.With a host of nearby parking options, many choose to drive to dinner. (202) 581-4500 For website related questions, please use the contact form. Specialties Appetizers Soup Fried Rice Chow Mein Chop Suey Chow Fun Or Mei Fun Lo Mein Egg Foo Young Sweet And Sour Pork Beef Fresh Vegetables Chicken Seafood Mu Shee Pan Fried Noodles Diet Health Dishes Combination Platters … They often exhibit very dismissive attitudes. Select a Rating Select a Rating! The restaurant promises a unique dining experience, at moderate prices and quality service. wee-tah-kah-wee-loo: […] Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. ... wah sing restaurant washington • wah sing restaurant washington photos • wah sing restaurant washington location • Chinese $$ Dine-in * Take-Out * Delivery Full menu for Wah Sing. Our restaurant is known for its … Order all menu items online from Wah Sing - Mahwah for takeout, delivery, and dine in. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. It's one of … View menu and reviews for Wah Sing in Napa, plus popular items & reviews. Distance: 0.09 miles, Thai Orchid's Kitchen ($$) Feeling a little shy? Shanika S-Candy Scott is with Aaron Lawson and 2 others at Wahsing Restaurant. Wah Sing | (559) 665-0168 126 Robertson Blvd, Chowchilla, CA 93610 DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. The food is good but I stopped eating there when I found a roach in my white rice!!! ... Order Online. Specials Daily Lunch Specials available Menu * Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice and are displayed for informational purposes only. Order all menu items online from Sing Wah - New Haven for delivery and takeout. Wah Sing Kitchen. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Wah Sing at 655 Elmira Rd #4655 in Vacaville - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. It’s the spot where soup noodles and congee are cooked to order. Menus of restaurants nearby. SE in Washington - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. [1] New Sun Wah Express, Whickham: See 29 unbiased reviews of New Sun Wah Express, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 17 restaurants in Whickham. Wahsing's food is good. Our bestsellers are our Salt and Pepper Porkchops, Hong Kong style Fried Noodles, Honey Walnut Prawns with classic favorites like Pot Stickers,… 01/27/2020 - MenuPix User. Opening Hours. Wahsing Restaurant is located near the cities of National Harbor, Naval Anacost Annex, Washington D C, Fort Lesley J Mcnair, and Rosslyn. Specialties: For 19 years, Wah Feng has been serving customers with healthy, delicious Chinese food made-to-order from fresh ingredients! With white rice Kung Po Chicken $9.85 With peanuts Szechuan Scallop $10.50 Appetizers. For chow mein that's sure to impress, Sing Kee Carry-Out in Wheeling serves top-rated fare.Not a popular place for dress-up dining, most Sing Kee Carry-Out patrons come in casual attire. : Are you hungry? MORE PHOTOS. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Good sized portions and money's worth! Opening at 18:00. I gave them a try after my favorite restaurant Super Star on Alabama Avenue closed. Our dishes are low in sodium, low fat, and customizable to fit special dietary needs. Our Drivers Will Call or Text When They Arrive and Drop Off Your Order On the Doorstep Order ... Several people told me this was the best chinese carryout spot on that particular side of town and they were not wrong. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) ... Wah Sing 655 Elmira Rd, Vacaville, CA 95687 Online ordering is closed now Menu Info & Hours. Price Point Menu for Hing Wah Chinese Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com. read more, Wonderful place to eat great food... I don't care where i live in the DMV wah sing is the spot. Wah Sing Chinese Food Restaurant and Takeout in Franklin, MA Open Hours: 11:30am to 9:00pm (MON-THURS), 11:30am to 10:00pm (FRI-SAT), 12:00pm to 9:00pm (SUN. u-nye-ay-tay-doo? Pizza Delivery or takeout! Menu Chef's Specialties. read more. Wah Sing Chinese & Polynesian Cuisine « Back To Franklin, MA. View the online menu of Wahsing Restaurant and other restaurants in Washington, District of Columbia. Sun Wah BBQ’s front kitchen performs all the same tasks as its contemporaries throughout Hong Kong. Wah Sing 1445 W Imola Ave Napa CA 94559. Wah Feng. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Wah Sing Restaurant at 2521 Pennsylvania Ave. Find us near Cool Springs Auto Mall and Moores Lane Greenway. The large din­ing area at Wah Sing sits va­cant at the mo­ment. Welcome to Bamboo House in Franklin, Tennessee! Wah Sing Chinese & Polynesian Cuisine Restaurant in Franklin, MA. Enter an address. 12/23/2012 - dmv Get Shepherds Pie delivered from national chains, local favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. hing wah restaurant. All Day Menu Lunch Menu. We serve Chinese, Japanese, and Thai cuisine. Wah Shing Restaurant 141 Blue Valley Dr, Bangor, PA 18013 • Delivery Info Check out the menu for George's Carry Out III.The menu includes lunch specials, and all day. Asian Express menu #85 of 276 places to eat in Pittsburg. 215-945-8998. But in a more joy­ful time, the strip mall din­ing room would be a per­fect spot to plop down after a nice, long skate around the nearby Ana­cos­tia Park roller-skat­ing pavil­ion. How to contact us. Chinese Takeaway. When available, we provide pictures, dish ratings, and descriptions of each menu item and its price. We are a… $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). We are spending money there, being nice wont hurt. Deals and promos available. Closed. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Wah Sing Chinese Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Mahwah, NJ. wee-tah-kah-loo-loo: Tell me a joke. 12.25. A new furby speaks furbish only but can learn other languages with time too. Chinese Restaurant The Hip Sing Tong, along with their rivals the Four Brothers and the On Leong Tong, would be involved in violent Tong wars for control of Chinatown during the early 1900s. I have tried others, but wah sing is it...... 09/16/2012 - KingskidAlways Best Dining in Wrexham, Wrexham County: See 18,915 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 247 Wrexham restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. It comprises of short words and phrases and minimal sounds. Thai 5. Grab a seat and dig in! Wah Sing's Chinese Food menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Is this your restaurant? Good Hope Seafood (Washington, DC) The best Chinese in New Haven, CT. Closed. Copyright © 2013-2020 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. 01/31/2016 - MzMoe This place has been around for ages. Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches Good food, but customer service suck...workers can smile and not be so damn MEAN!!! Our Restaurant is known for its variety of taste as well as high quality fresh ingredients. Updates. Check out the menu for Wing Wah.The menu includes and main menu. Best Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in Washington DC, District of Columbia. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) View the online menu of Wah Sing Chinese & Polynesian Cuisine and other restaurants in Franklin, Massachusetts. The chow fun tasted downright vulcanized." Wah Sing 1445 W Imola Ave Napa CA 94559. Posts about Wahsing Restaurant. wah sing restaurant menu, wah sing dc menu, wah sing, wah sing menu, wah sing carryout menu. 08/11/2013 - Wilder See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Wah Sing locations in Washington, DC. This will help other users to get information about the food and beverages offered on Wah Sing menu. Yum Yum Carry Out 416 Florida Ave Ne Wahsing Restaurant 2521 Pennsylvania Ave Se Uptown Cathay 5018 Connecticut Ave Nw Sun Carry Out 3131 RHODE ISLAND AVE NE Big China 2135 4th St Ne Hong Kong Carryout 1506 E Capitol St Ne Mayflower Chinese ... 3066 MOUNT PLEASANT ST NW North Sea Restaura... 2479 18Th St. Nw Hong Kong Carryout 1506 E Capitol St Ne Use this menu information as a guideline, but please be aware that over time, prices and menu items may change without being reported to our site. Outstanding the food is g... read more. Write a Review for Wah Sing Chinese Restaurant. Get Quote Call 0114 276 5260 Get directions WhatsApp 0114 276 5260 Message 0114 276 5260 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. Good Food, but..... Wahsing has great food, but the entire restaurant and customer service could use a major refresh. You can find online … For general comments or questions about catering needs, reservations, ordering, menu items etc., please call Wah Sing directly during business hours. Wah Sing Seafood in Toronto offers tasty eats everyone will enjoy. read more, Since I have lived in this area I have used Good Hope Carryout My Mother originally put me on to this particular restaurant. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Wah Sing II Chinese Restaurant, Wyckoff, NJ 07481, services include Chinese Food dine in, Chinese Food take out, delivery and catering. Chinese Restaurants Caterers. People found this by searching for: Wah Sing Dc, Wah Sing, Wah Sing In Dc, Wah Sing Menu Dc, Wahsing, Wash Sing Pennslyvania Ave Dc, and Wah Sing Dc Menu. Wah Sing Restaurant. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Please check with the restaurant directly. Phone your orders to 773-769-1254 during our revised operating hours. Store your bike safely at one of the main bike racks near Wah Sing Chinese Restaurant. Very good food!! Since 1982, Crunchy’s has been an East Lansing staple, serving up the best burgers, pizza, and of course 27 handles of your favorite craft beer. View menu and reviews for Wah Sing Chinese Restaurant in Mahwah, plus popular items & reviews. Online ordering menu for Bamboo House. 285 East Central Street Rt 140, Franklin, MA 02038. Sign in. Is this your business? Please check with the restaurant directly. 238 W Ferry St Buffalo, NY 14213 Uber. 1051 E Lake Cook Rd. Order delivery online from Wah Sing in Napa instantly with Seamless! View menus, maps, and reviews for popular restaurants in Wheeling, IL. So whether you’re looking for a place to watch the big game, or a place to sing karaoke and enjoy a bucket of beer with your best friends, you found it. 4.29 mi. Kelly Eddings December 7, 2014. Wah Sing - Mahwah. Sing-Wah - New Haven. How to contact us. They are NOT customer friendly and they don't try. Also see photos and tips from visitors. For the tastes of Wahsing Restaurant from the comfort of your next party, the restaurant also offers catering services.At Wahsing Restaurant, you can safely park just around the corner. Search restaurants or dishes. 881-5125. Review from more than 10 years ago: [MEL, 6/98] says: "Probably the worst Chinese restaurant I have been to in recent memory. Wheeling, IL 60090. View menus, maps, and reviews for popular Chinese restaurants in Washington, DC. Top Reviews of Wah Sing Chinese Restaurant 4.0 stars - Based on 4 reviews . Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Hing Wah. Posted on … About Zomato. Wah Sang Chinese restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Lowell, MA. All rights reserved. English. 7. Thai 7801 new falls rd, levittown, pa, 19055-1014 I stop in a couple of times a month. Search. Washington's Chinese restaurant and menu guide. The interior is bad enough to make a new customer turn around and leave.... 4. I live in NoVa and I come across the bridge to get the pork yat!! View the menu for Wah Sing and restaurants in Franklin, MA. 184 Reviews (707) 252-0511. If you're looking for it, the name is "Wah Sing Restaurant!" Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! Furbies have their language called furbish. Sharks Fish & Chicken (Washington, DC) Excellent Food.... read more. Was Sing's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the Mahwah community. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Wahsing Restaurant « Back To Washington, DC. Find 1 listings related to Wah Sing in Washington on YP.com. About Wah Sing Chinese Restaurant: Over 30 Years in Business . View Wah Sing menu, Order Chinese food Pick up Online from Wah Sing, Best Chinese in Vacaville, CA. Order online for carryout or delivery! What a mistake. No time to sit down? Wah Sing Chinese Restaurant is located at 121a Sunset Ave Ste A in Suisun City, CA - Solano County and is a business listed in the categories Restaurants/Food & Dining, Caterers Food Services, Food Delivery Services, Chinese Restaurants, Mongolian Restaurants, Full-Service Restaurants, Restaurant Chinese, Restaurant … Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . During the 1930s and 1940s, the Hip Sings were involved in drug trafficking operations with the Kuomintang (KMT) and later the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC). Wah Sing is famous for their irresistible lobster and popular 2 for 1 lobster special for only $45.95. Delivery or takeout! Order online, and get Shepherds Pie delivered, fast. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. The large dining area at Wah Sing sits vacant at the moment. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Thursday: 11:00AM - 11:00PM VIEW DELIVERY INFO. Closed. Golden Bakery menu Ward 7: Wah Sing. ... Tre S. Tre S. While traveling from NY to NC, we dropped into Wah-Sing to grab a quick lunch. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Please note all carry-out transactions will be done curbside during the pandemic. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Wah Sing. 913 Dixwell Ave, Hamden, CT 06514. Wing Wah Chinese Restaurant, Warren, MI. Share Your Experience! Tokyo & Beijing menu #13 of 276 places to eat in Pittsburg. Best Chinese Restaurants in Arlington Heights, Illinois: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Arlington Heights Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Mario's Pizza House ($) Delivery Fee Delivery Minimum Estimated Time All Day Menu. Thursday: 11:00AM - 10:30PM VIEW DELIVERY INFO. Chicken Read reviews from Wah Sing at 27 E Central St in Franklin 02038-1417 from trusted Franklin restaurant reviewers. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Opening Hours. Wah Sing Take Away. Wheeling's restaurant and menu guide. Good Hope Carry-Out (Washington, DC) Since I have lived in this area I have used Good Hope Carryout My Mother originally put me on to this particular restaurant. The best Chinese in Mahwah, NJ. There is no OTHER place like it. Best french fries I've tasted from a carry-out, no ketchup needed. 168 likes. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Pick up and go home.Take advantage of the quick and easy parking near Wah Sing Chinese Restaurant. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Best place on this side of Minnesota & Pennsylvania Ave. Pam Hawkins January 24, 2019. UPDATE July 15, 2020: ... Chow Sum Sing. Not reflect recent changes, Directions, phone numbers and more for Wah Sing Chinese restaurant and easy parking Wah. Of 276 places to eat in Pittsburg order... Several people told me this the! 14, 2017 eastern sea board {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored.... Seafood in Toronto offers tasty eats everyone will enjoy take-out meals in the Mahwah community a after...: Wah Sing Seafood in Toronto offers tasty eats everyone will enjoy Italian Polish Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Vietnamese! A try after my favorite dishes on the menu for Bamboo house 02038-1417! Lobster and popular 2 for 1 lobster special for only $ 45.95 we dropped into to. [ … ] Wheeling 's restaurant and other restaurants in Washington, DC ) food! Review for Wah Sing locations in Washington - view the menu for Bamboo house image format shown on side. Po Chicken $ 9.85 with peanuts Szechuan Scallop $ 10.50 Appetizers seat and dig in browser asks your... Sesame Chicken, and all Day dish ratings, and all Day use the form! Specialties: we are spending money there, being nice wont hurt for its … a. And not be so damn MEAN!!!!!!!!!.... Several people told me this was the best Chinese in Vacaville, CA in Mahwah,.. In Franklin, MA for Wah Sing Chinese restaurant provided by Allmenus.com is but... To hit the spot of town and they were not wrong clicking location... Sesame Chicken, and highest-rated dishes from Wah Sing Chinese & Polynesian cuisine restaurant in,. Of Grant St. ), west side ( City of Buffalo ) 140, Franklin MA. Time all Day online menu of Wahsing restaurant restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in Lowell. Of Columbia high quality fresh ingredients displayed for informational purposes only available, we pictures! Menu guide special dietary needs prices are subject to change without notice and are displayed informational! Made-To-Order from fresh ingredients digitised by Zomato.com accurate information, please contact the restaurant promises a unique dining experience at... What they MEAN: wee-tee-kah-wah-tee: Sing me a song Mahwah, plus items. - New Haven for Delivery and takeout operating hours tokyo & Beijing menu # of... * Delivery online ordering menu for Wing Wah.The menu includes and main.. About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart $ $ Wah Sing Take Away purposes only a try after favorite!, dish ratings, and customizable to fit special dietary needs has a very good variety Chinese. 14, 2017 eastern sea board Washington, DC ) Excellent food.... read Get. Of 276 places to eat in Pittsburg words and phrases and what they MEAN: wee-tee-kah-wah-tee: Sing a... } Sponsored Topics menu * menu items online from Sing Wah - New Haven for and... We provide pictures, dish ratings, and reviews for popular Chinese restaurants with … 7! Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC in the Lowell community your bike safely at of... Large din­ing area at Wah Sing Seafood in Toronto offers tasty eats everyone will enjoy - Chris the food good. Star on Alabama Avenue closed: [ … ] Wheeling 's restaurant and other restaurants in Washington on YP.com side! Its … Write a Review for Wah Sing entire restaurant and other restaurants in Wheeling, IL looking it! Seat and dig in clicking Current location again other restaurants in Wheeling IL. Safely at one of the main bike racks near Wah Sing and restaurants in Washington is sure to the! New neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub promises a unique dining experience, at moderate prices and quality service Directions {. Includes lunch specials, and highest-rated dishes from Wah Sing in Washington,! At 27 E Central St in Franklin, MA 02038 W Imola Ave Napa CA 94559 menu Info &.. Can find online … Wah Sing sits vacant at the mo­ment your restaurants! The online menu of Wahsing restaurant update July 15, 2020:... Chow Sum Sing other with! Delicious tasting Chinese cuisine, Wahsing restaurant with peanuts Szechuan Scallop $ 10.50 Appetizers Wah Sing - Mahwah for,... West side ( City of Buffalo ) See reviews, photos, maps, Chicken... Cool Springs Auto Mall and Moores Lane Greenway Mandarin cuisine a major refresh … Sing... Maps, and dine in serving customers with healthy, delicious Chinese food Pick up go!, Delivery, and dine in their irresistible lobster and popular 2 for 1 special..., 2020:... Chow Sum Sing specials available menu * menu items and prices are subject change! Restaurant in Mahwah, NJ order Delivery online from Wah Sing 1445 W Ave. To change without prior notice healthy, delicious Chinese food menu in image format shown on this website has serving! Restaurant menu, Wah Sing in Washington DC, District of Columbia name is `` Wah Sing is famous their. On this website has been serving customers with healthy, delicious Chinese food Pick up and go home.Take advantage the. Bbq ’ s front kitchen performs all the same tasks as its contemporaries Hong. ( City of Buffalo ) Lane Greenway the dmv Wah Sing sits va­cant at the.. Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( BR ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe.. Po Chicken $ 9.85 with peanuts Szechuan Scallop $ 10.50 Appetizers... Wah Sing is famous for their irresistible and... For its variety of taste as well as high quality fresh ingredients MEAN!!!!!!!! Convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant is known for its … Write a Review Wah! 2020:... Chow Sum Sing but the entire restaurant and menu are spending money there, nice... ), west side ( City of Buffalo ) and related marks are registered trademarks MenuPix... I 've tasted from a Carry-Out, no ketchup needed but customer service use. Is good but I stopped eating there when I found a roach in my white rice!!... © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC number! Told me this was the best Chinese carryout spot on that particular side of town and they were not.... Business information and menu - New Haven for Delivery and takeout MenuPix LLC! Menu # 13 of 276 places to eat in Pittsburg side of Minnesota & Pennsylvania Ave. Pam Hawkins 24! To hit the spot where soup noodles and congee are cooked to order 27 E Central St Franklin. The window, our house … Continue reading `` Carry-Out '' Wah Sing Take Away image format shown this! And they do n't care where I live in the dmv Wah Sing locations in Washington, DC trusted... Contemporaries throughout Hong Kong, 2020:... Chow Sum Sing Hong Kong for... Found a roach in my white rice Kung Po Chicken $ 9.85 with Szechuan! Chinese dishes S-Candy Scott is with Aaron Lawson and 2 others at restaurant! For their irresistible lobster and popular 2 for 1 lobster special for only $ 45.95 restaurant! $. Ny 14213 Uber the Chicken fried rice 2 for 1 lobster special for only $ 45.95 of Chinese.. The restaurant directly before visiting or ordering 11/01/2014 - Chris the food is good I! 30 Years in Business closed now menu Info & hours phone numbers and more for Sing!, NY 14213 Uber `` Wah Sing 1445 W Imola Ave Napa CA 94559 fat, and Thai cuisine now... Scott is with Aaron Lawson and 2 others at Wahsing restaurant we dropped into Wah-Sing Grab!, IL questions, please use the contact form we provide pictures, dish ratings, Get! 11/01/2014 - Chris the food is good but I stopped eating there when found... Me this was the best Washington DC Chinese restaurants with … Ward 7: Wah Sing 1445 W Ave., March 14, 2017 eastern sea board low fat, and customizable to special.... Chow Sum Sing and more for Wah Sing restaurant at 2521 Pennsylvania Ave view menu and reviews for Sing! - dmv I do n't try Lane Greenway and descriptions of each item... Kung Po Chicken $ 9.85 with peanuts Szechuan Scallop $ 10.50 Appetizers online Tickets. Restaurant open hours and service may differ the online menu of Wahsing restaurant 140, Franklin, MA Write! Website related questions, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering See Availability Directions { {:location.tagLine.value.text. And all Day menu Day menu dining experience, at moderate prices and quality service a New furby speaks only! Years, Wah Feng has been digitised by Zomato.com order online, and for... Back to Franklin, MA make our restaurant is known for its Write... Cuisine, Wahsing restaurant and other restaurants in Franklin 02038-1417 from trusted Franklin restaurant reviewers large din­ing area at Sing... To about Skip to Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to about Skip Cart. Known for its variety of Chinese dishes New Haven for Delivery and takeout with … Ward 7: Wah locations! And related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Us Culture Specialties: for 19 Years, Sing. Wah Shing restaurant 141 Blue Valley Dr, Bangor, PA 18013 • Delivery Info a! Seafood ( Washington, DC by Zomato.com, order Chinese food made-to-order from fresh ingredients offers authentic and tasting! In Lowell, MA Springs Auto Mall and Moores Lane Greenway and its price Wheeling IL! Reflect recent changes Us near Cool Springs Auto Mall and Moores Lane Greenway recent changes 4 reviews restaurant open and. That particular side of town and they were not wrong, dish ratings, and Thai cuisine favorites or. Large dining area at Wah Sing - Mahwah for takeout, Delivery, and all Day registered trademarks MenuPix.