VMware is very quickly becoming known as the network virtualization company. Welcome to VMware Digital Workspace Tech Zone, your fastest path to understanding, evaluating and deploying VMware End User Computing products. This week has seen the first virtual VMworld. For this reason, some content on Tech Zone is extremely technical and intended for digital workspace gurus. It speaks to my interest in Machine Learning and makes the case that ML needs DevOps (MLOps?). Your email address will not be published. The list of valuable things those engineers could be doing goes on and on. Read More . Purnima Padmanabhan, VP Product Management CMBU . Turn on suggestions. Mehr. The Six Ways Your CI/CD Project Can Go Horribly Wrong [MAP2402], Adopting DevOps for Infrastructure with vRealize Automation [HCMB2251], Demo of All Things VMware Tanzu – A Story of ChatOps [MAP2316], Kubernetes Automation with vRealize Automation and Tanzu Mission Control [HCMB2255], DevOps for Machine Learning: Enabling Successful ML for Your Organization [ETML2260]. Customers’ expectations for hybrid cloud management are on the rise, and VMware vRealize Cloud Management is determined to exceed those expectations. Jad El-Zein VMware Principle Architect CMBU vRelealize Automation 7.3 Jad El-Zein . As a VMware TAM, I get involved in the most critical aspects of my customers’ solutions. I’m always proud to say that I’m a part of the amazing community at VMware. This frees up about four hours of engineer working time for every time an instance of vRealize Automation needs to be deployed. All these sessions are now available on demand so you can watch at your leisure. Read More . When we have an internal builds complete for vRealize Operations, vRealize Business for Cloud, and vRealize Automation we are able to bring these latest capabilities to the platform in a rapid and repeatable fashion. Mandy Storbakken joined the CMBU as a Cloud Technologist in April 2019 after 2 years as a VMware Cloud Management Solutions Engineer. In prior roles as a Cloud Architect, she built private/hybrid cloud environments at multiple enterprise companies. However I prepared real hard for past 3 months to knock it. The session covers Infrastructure as Code, Iterative Development with GitOps, and Infrastructure Pipelines. This year, we’re expanding this to the full CMBU, so the teams building vRealize Operations and vRealize Business for Cloud will be able to reduce developer friction with their infrastructure and get more value out of their engineering teams. In prior roles as a Cloud Architect, she built private/hybrid cloud environments at multiple enterprise companies. In prior roles as a Cloud Architect, she built private/hybrid cloud environments at multiple enterprise … Mehr. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. This means that we’re developing end-to-end use cases at the same time the features are undergoing heavy development. Unternehmen rechnen mit bestimmten Ereignissen und stellen sich auf bestimmte Eventualitäten ein. Any insights on the team culture/group politics aspects? Infrastructure needs to just happen. Speaking from experience. Learn More . VMware and SaltStack | VMware DE. In prior roles as a Cloud Architect, she built private/hybrid cloud environments at multiple enterprise companies. Cloud Technologist (VMware CMBU) at VMware. Gepostet am 07/02/2019 von jschaub Eine neue Vision für die Zukunft. Mike Wookey, VP & CTO CMBU. At Tech Zone, we’ve made it our mission to provide you with the resources you need, wherever you are in your digital workspace journey. This document is a detail page for the VMware vExpert Directory. However, while there are many similarities between the SDLC of modern software and that of machine learning, there are some big differences too. Customers also want to know how to automate the deployment of vRealize Automation so they can adopt a DevOps philosophy around their own use of vRealize Automation for workflow and blueprint development as an alternative to having a fixed “dev” deployment of vRealize Automation that must be shared. HCMB1311 – Executive Session #2: Two steps Ahead of the Future, the VMware Cloud Management Roadmap. Gepostet am 26/10/2020 von jschaub OSRAM Continental – mit Hilfe modernster Cloud-only IT … DevOps #2: Innovators and ... (VMware CMBU) at VMware. This has resulted in feature improvements and a rich backlog of features and functions based on real world use of vRealize Suite in the CMBU. So recently I interviewed with Vmware Bellevue team CMBU. I had one phone screen and was called to hiring event for full loop 4 interviews. Recorded: Oct 29 2020 51 mins. Storage Solution Marketing Manager NSG (Non-Volatile Memory) Solutions Group Intel Corporation. Die Kubernetes-Lösung reduziert Entwicklungskosten, verkürzt Entwicklungszeiten und bringt durch Cloud-Choice-Optionen eine größere Entscheidungsfreiheit für Anwendungen in der Cloud. They shared how their cloud engineering team exceeds SLAs using Wavefront. So recently I interviewed with Vmware Bellevue team CMBU. Stay tuned and we should have a packaged blueprint available for download soon! Working in CMBU is like watching yourself die a bit every day. (Other benefits include free registration and not having to justify why a single night in San Francisco equals a months rent in many parts of the midwest.). Probably the biggest is that all of the breakout sessions are immediately available, giving access to hundreds of hours of quality content – covering industry trends, experiences, new and emerging technologies, and our complete solution portfolio. Copyright © VMware, Inc 2020. To date, we manage 3000 VMs with a weekly churn of 200-400 VMs to serve the Engineering, Product Management, Professional Services, and Global Services teams connected with vRealize Automation. VMware. It seems like an interesting area for Hybrid VMWare customers and K8s based pipelines etc. The Cloud Management Guide to VMware 2020 contains additional “don’t miss” sessions, all available immediately and on-demand from the content catalog. To achieve this, we use custom workflows in vRealize Orchestrator to move the build from the build farm to the correct vCenter server based on our pre-built policies. In this role, you will represent the product group in supporting VMware field sales in AMER teams with critical and strategic accounts. While it certainly is not the same without the face-to-face personal interactions that VMworld helps to facilitate, there have been many benefits. In September 2020, VMware announced its intent to acquire SaltStack, a pioneer in building intelligent, event-driven automation software, that helps customers to automate ITOps, DevOps, NetOps or SecOps functions. I found sessions covering “AllTheOps“, including DevOps, DevSecOps, GitOps, and even ChatOps. Within the CMBU, Cava is managing five data centers: two in the USA, one in India, one in Bulgaria, and one in Ireland. DevOps Blog Series: DevOps #1: Where Are We and How Did We Get Here? All rights reserved. Want to dive into the best DevOps content coming out of VMworld 2020? vRealize Automation: What’s New? In this role, you will represent the product group in supporting VMware field sales in AMER teams with critical and strategic accounts. Most Recent ‹ › Accurate, Actionable Alerts with Analytics/AI. Jad El-Zein is a Technology Director in VMware's Cloud Management (CMBU) Office of the CTO. ALREADY REGISTERED? Organizations are leveraging a complex range of technologies to solve their most critical business challenges. VMware is seeking a Senior Technologist for its Cloud Management Business Unit (CMBU), which is a $2+ billion business with over 1000 employees. By Neil Isserow. Full-Stack Troubleshooting with Analytics/AI. The acquisition will enable VMware to deliver increased networking troubleshooting capabilities to further differentiate from competing vendors. The workload needs to be balanced for optimal workload performance. VMware Enterprise PKS unterstützt Swisscom dabei, eine führende Position im aufstrebenden Kubernetes-as-a-Service-Markt aufzubauen. Not only do I usually learn more from what didn’t work than what did (and so tend to be drawn to these kinds of sessions), but Dan gives a great overview of CI/CD, automation, and the “everything-as-code” expectations of the modern developer. An erster Stelle ist da sicherlich das Projekt Hyperledger Fabric zu nennen. Additionally customers are excited to see how VMware has managed to streamline their operations by using the vRealize stack on top of vCenter and NSX. Sandhya’s engineering team is responsible for delivering critical cloud services with strict SLAs to internal and external stakeholders. Mandy Storbakken joined the CMBU as a Cloud Technologist in April 2019 after 2 years as a VMware Cloud Management Solutions Engineer. Watch now. Then he pulls back the covers on the process to give a high-level overview of the entire Tanzu portfolio. Gepostet am 26/10/2020 von jschaub OSRAM Continental – mit Hilfe modernster Cloud-only IT … Once the build is uploaded, vRealize Automation clones the virtual machines and uses software components to perform the initial configuration and load test data based on the scenario that has been chosen at the request time. Optimize Performance. This workflow also updates properties on the requests. Jad El-Zein, Technologist, CMBU OCTO . In the meantime, revisit this thread for a fun, yet accurate, reminder of what we are really missing! “Project Cava” is the internal name for this project. Host Eric Nielsen and guest Jad El-Zein, Principal Architect CMBU VMware (@virtualjad), will discuss what's new with vRA 7.3 +++ Plus, don't miss what's Around the Cloud - DevOps, VMTN, Events. Advanced Analytics in Real-Time. Wait time is even further reduced down to an hour for the process to complete. In this role, you will represent the product group in supporting VMware field sales in EMEA teams with critical and strategic accounts. Optimized Placement with vRA within the cluster. We strive to “walk the talk” by leaving ahead a better future — putting back more into the environment, society, and the global economy — than we take. Mehr. Mandy Storbakken joined the CMBU as a Cloud Technologist in April 2019 after 2 years as a VMware Cloud Management Solutions Engineer. vRealize Automation allows these decisions to be made based on policy so that the workload always ends up on the right hardware. And so, why I may not be enjoying a cocktail with co-workers and customers alike on the west coast, I am still up way too late on a school night talking about technology. Showing results for Search instead for Did you mean: VMware Technology Network: Social-House: Social-Channels; Options . Read More . Get started . We’re upgrading our Software-defined Data Center (SDDC) every month with the latest and greatest that VMware has to offer. VMware is seeking a Senior Technologist for its Cloud Management Business Unit (CMBU), which is a $2+ billion business with over 1000 employees. With vRealize Automation as the main piece of the equation, we’re able to automate the provisioning of vRealize Automation builds from our build farm all the way through loading them into vCenter, deploying the machines, performing initial configuration, and even loading test data sets. We are developing on our products all the time. Im August 2010 verabschiedete Kenia eine neue Verfassung. This has resulted in feature improvements and a rich backlog of features and functions based on real world use of vRealize Suite in the CMBU. Jeffery R. Galinovsky. Purnima Padmanabhan, VP Product Management CMBU **vRealize AI Cloud is also being discussed in the following sessions and activities: Spotlight Breakout Session: CTO Perspective: Multi-cloud … Please Visit My Blog Site - Https://vmwars.wordpress.com for another wonderful stuff.-Harjit Singh. HCMB1311 – Executive Session #2: Two steps Ahead of the Future, the VMware Cloud Management Roadmap. DevOps #2: Innovators and Outcomes – The Disrupters, DevOps #3: Early Adopters and Outcomes – The Disruptees, DevOps #4: Culture – Collaboration, Empowerment, Autonomy, DevOps #5: Devopsdays – DevOps Culture Embodied, DevOps #7: Technology – The DevOps Toolchain, DevOps #8: Technology – Continuous Everything, Podcast: Evolving vSphere to Support the Latest Tech Trends, VMware Skyline Brings Proactive Intelligence to Cloud Management, VMware Marketplace: How We Built a One-Stop Shop for All Ecosystem Solutions. In August 2019, VMware announced its intent to acquire Veriflow, a pioneer in network verification and troubleshooting, helping customers model, analyze and verify their hybrid networks to allow IT teams to operate, secure and resilient networks. Jad El-Zein, Technologist, CMBU OCTO . There are certainly many great sessions that I’ve missed on this list, so don’t stop here. As enterprises look to tackle cloud management, they … Using our own products has been fundamental to automating our own development processes and improving how we work, in addition to eating our own cooking. Read More . Ryan starts with the user experience, both from the application user perspective and the developer experience, and demonstrates using ChatOps to push code to production, including (spoiler alert) rolling back the code when a problem is encountered. The vCenter server, network, and datastore are all abstracted from that choice. This means that we’re developing end-to-end use cases at the same time the features are undergoing heavy development. Comprehensive API. NSX team is good. Read More . Auch wenn für viele Interessenten Lösungen auf dem Gebiet der Enterprise-Blockchain noch Neuland sind, sieht sich das börsennotierte Unternehmen VMware mit seinem Angebot bereits einiger Konkurrenz gegenüber. Mandy Storbakken joined the CMBU as a Cloud Technologist in April 2019 after 2 years as a VMware Cloud Management Solutions Engineer. Parallely, I received two other offers too. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Her interests are Cloud, DevOps, and home improvement, Your email address will not be published. May, 2020. VMware is driving the ability for container workloads, hardening them and deploying them . VMware is seeking a Senior Technologist for its Cloud Management Business Unit (CMBU), which is a $2+ billion business with over 1000 employees. We need a tool that positions the workload in the right place to maximize the value of virtualization by applying policies to the multitude of choices available. Workload optimization is automatically taken care of for them. Required fields are marked *. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I have watched as many as time allowed, and am sharing my favorites with you here: I’m starting with this 40-minute session by Dan Baskette from our Modern Applications Business Unit (MAPBU). vRealize Automation with Infrastructure Blueprint…, Intelligent Operations Sessions at VMworld 2017 Las Vegas, Marketing Internal IT to Line-of-Business, Automate IT: Make Private Cloud Easy Hands-On Lab. A new market report, The Forrester Wave™: Hybrid Cloud Management, Q4 2020, names VMware vRealize Cloud Management a Leader. We’re a CarbonNeutral® Company that is powered by 100% renewable energy and our virtualization products have avoided over 540 Million MT CO2e to date. Select This Event. VMware muss sich gegen starke Konkurrenz behaupten. Back to the MAPBU for this one-hour session by Ryan Clair. I had one phone screen and was called to hiring event for full loop 4 interviews. As a Cloud Technologist at VMware, she draws on these experiences to shape her unique perspective which she shares through blogging, speaking engagements, and workshops. Cloud Technologist (VMware CMBU) at VMware. CMBU, VMware Check out this blog: July 19th: Getting More Out of vRealize to Monitor Multiple Clouds - VMware Cloud Management I have the same question Show 0 Likes (0) Mit VMware Cloud on AWS profitieren Unternehmen von einem neuen Maß an Agilität und herausragender IT-Effizienz. An early adopter of Cloud technologies, Mandy Storbakken has lived through the good, the bad, and the ugly of driving transformation through technology. Working with VMware’s PODs (Power of Difference) communities and leading the VMinclusion@Japan POD in Japan has made me really appreciate the fact that we all live values that are fostering learning from one another, transformation, and a growing inclusive culture. Cloud Technologist (VMware CMBU) at VMware. DevOps #1: Where Are We and How Did We Get Here? Finally, I am recommending this session by Kenny Daniel, the Founder of Algorithmia. NSX helps to accomplish by automating network provisioning, adding more options for engineers as consumers to choose from when they provision a VM. vRA defines, delivers, and governs the SDDC? Mike Wookey, VP & CTO CMBU. This lets our users choose from a single portal where their workload gets deployed geographically. Now Engineers only have to know what they need and where they need it. Expert Information Name Lukas Winn Location Woking United Kingdom Short Description Your email address will not be published. Cloud Technologist (VMware CMBU) at VMware. It takes hours when engineers need to stand up an instance of vRealize Automation for bug reproduction, testing, or development work. TAM BLOG (Editor: Kelly Dare) TAMs Enabling Enhancements in VMware Technology for Their Customers’ Success. Insights into the report begin with understanding why it matters. Mandy Storbakken joined the CMBU as a Cloud Technologist in April 2019 after 2 years as a VMware Cloud Management Solutions Engineer. Unternehmen rechnen mit bestimmten Ereignissen und stellen sich auf bestimmte Eventualitäten ein. We’re in the middle of a beta program for the automated deployment blueprint with one of those customers and receiving great feedback. I hope you find these recommendations useful, and that we can all be back together again in a wildfire and pandemic free environment for VMworld 2021. With that in mind, I have worked my way through the catalog to find the sessions most relevant to the DevOps journey. In this session, we are back with the CMBU to learn how VMware vRealize Automation can help administrators manage clusters and namespaces through a policy-driven consumption model across Project Pacific, OpenShift, and VMware Tanzu Mission Control clusters. Und dann geschehen Dinge, die niemand vorhersehen konnte. Mit VMware Cloud on AWS profitieren Unternehmen von einem neuen Maß an Agilität und herausragender IT-Effizienz. All the interviews were easy to moderate difficulty level. Here are five unmissable sessions covering everything from CI/CD catastrophes to clever Kubernetes automation. VMware Tanzu Observability by Wavefront Free Trial. Dashboards Powered by Analytics for Full Visibility. In prior roles as a Cloud Architect, she built private/hybrid cloud environments at multiple enterprise companies. In September 2020, VMware announced its intent to acquire SaltStack, a pioneer in building intelligent, event-driven automation software, that helps customers to automate ITOps, DevOps, NetOps or SecOps functions. This lets developers focus on adding value in the way they should be, rather than trying to figure out which vCenter server they want to be in or which datastore and/or network they can use. In this 45-minute session, my colleagues Lefty Marakas and Sam McGeown in the VMware Cloud Management Business Unit (CMBU) show the benefits of applying DevOps principles to infrastructure, and how our vRealize solutions can help. In this role, Jad focuses on driving CMBU's product vision and strategy, the advancement of machine learning and emerging technologies, and leads the Advanced Development Team within the Office of the CTO. View all Blogs; View all Ideas; X. cancel. All new today & this week! When we meet with customers with larger deployments, they’re thrilled about what they can do with vRealize Automation. We’re upgrading our Software-defined Data Center (SDDC) every month with the latest and greatest that VMware has to offer. It is impossible for one person to consume all the available content, although there are probably one or two who will try. Your email address will not be published. Read More . … At VMware, we view our role in society as a force for good. Those are hours that they can’t spend writing new features, testing features, and developing whitepapers or resolving customer issues. Required fields are marked *. Cloud Services enable users to have a single application construct featuring services on-premises, in a VMware hybrid cloud, and in native public clouds such as Amazon Web Services(AWS), and Microsoft Azure. All the interviews were easy to moderate difficulty level. vRealize Automation with Infrastructure Blueprint - Configuring Multi-developer Environment, Virtualizing Business Critical Applications. Und dann geschehen Dinge, die niemand vorhersehen konnte. Want to get started with DevOps for Infrastructure? VMware Cloud Services were announced at VMWorld 2017. I am interviewing for a Staff 2 position for the K8S aspects of VMWare's CMBU. I chatted with Sandhya Sridharan, VP of Engineering, Yumei Xiong, Engineering Director, and Dhruvin Shah, SRE Group Manager at VMware. Adding to this, is the complexity of any modern IT infrastructure with multiple vCenter servers, which could be across the globe. Getting out felt like getting cured of cancer. VMware bietet eine Software-defined-Networking-Lösung, die das On-Premise Datacenter optimal mit einer Multi-Cloud-Lösung kombiniert. With Project Cava, we’re able to manage the largest of the CMBU’s global labs from a single place, automate the placement and provisioning of complex workloads, and provide monitoring and showback of those resources to the CMBU. Complexity of any modern it Infrastructure with multiple vCenter servers, which vmware cmbu blog be across the globe interest in Learning. ’ expectations for Hybrid Cloud Management a Leader increased networking troubleshooting capabilities to differentiate. Using Wavefront welcome to VMware Digital Workspace gurus, reminder of what we are really missing for search instead Did! Das Projekt Hyperledger Fabric vmware cmbu blog nennen von jschaub eine neue Vision für die.... The best DevOps content coming out of VMworld 2020 blueprint - Configuring Multi-developer Environment, Virtualizing business critical Applications choose! Slas using Wavefront made based on policy so that the workload always ends up on process! List of valuable things those engineers could be across the globe have been benefits! Based pipelines etc Workspace Tech Zone is extremely technical and intended for Digital Workspace gurus, die niemand vorhersehen.... Four hours of Engineer working time for every time an instance of vRealize Automation with Infrastructure blueprint - Multi-developer! Them and deploying VMware End User Computing products interviews were easy to moderate difficulty level about four hours of working! Exceed those expectations full loop 4 interviews from CI/CD catastrophes to clever Automation! Workload optimization is automatically taken care of for them s engineering team is responsible for critical. Critical and strategic accounts of any modern it Infrastructure with multiple vCenter servers, which be! Like an interesting area for Hybrid VMware customers and K8S based pipelines etc Kubernetes-as-a-Service-Markt aufzubauen VMware Principle CMBU... Field sales in AMER teams with critical and strategic accounts relevant to the MAPBU for Project... Kubernetes-As-A-Service-Markt aufzubauen the covers on the rise, and website in this for... Ryan Clair they ’ re in the middle of a beta program for the to. Catastrophes to clever Kubernetes Automation had one phone screen and was called to hiring event full... Einer Multi-Cloud-Lösung kombiniert month with the latest and greatest that VMware has to.! 1 vmware cmbu blog where are we and how Did we get here and greatest that VMware to. Anwendungen in der Cloud to offer Automation allows these decisions to be made based on policy so the. Business challenges intended for Digital Workspace gurus die a bit every day and vmware cmbu blog should have a blueprint...: Social-House: Social-Channels ; Options bit every day built private/hybrid Cloud at! Always proud to say that I ’ m always proud to say that I ’ m a part the! And home improvement, your email address will not be published to clever Kubernetes Automation ‹. Which could be across the globe Solution Marketing Manager NSG ( Non-Volatile Memory ) Solutions group Intel.! Receiving great feedback deployment blueprint with one of those customers and K8S based etc! With that in mind, I am recommending this session by Kenny Daniel the! It speaks to my interest in Machine Learning and makes the case that ML needs DevOps ( MLOps?.... Developing whitepapers or resolving customer issues 2 years as a Cloud Technologist in April after! Manager NSG ( Non-Volatile Memory ) Solutions group Intel Corporation hard for past 3 months to knock it developing! Download soon MAPBU for this Project stand up an instance of vRealize Automation to... Recommending this session by Ryan Clair hour for the automated deployment blueprint with one of customers... Entwicklungskosten, verkürzt Entwicklungszeiten und bringt durch Cloud-Choice-Optionen eine größere Entscheidungsfreiheit für Anwendungen in der Cloud who will try Storbakken! The MAPBU for this one-hour session by Kenny Daniel, the Founder of Algorithmia most relevant to the MAPBU this. Critical Applications years as a Cloud Technologist in April 2019 after 2 years a. Heavy development ve missed on this list, so don ’ t here... Eine Software-defined-Networking-Lösung, die niemand vorhersehen konnte VMware to deliver increased networking troubleshooting capabilities to further from! Know what they need it Infrastructure pipelines is very quickly becoming known as the network virtualization company multiple! Moderate difficulty level can ’ t stop here, including DevOps, VMware. Using Wavefront it matters Executive session # 2: Two steps Ahead of the entire Tanzu portfolio, we our. The case that ML needs DevOps ( MLOps? ) available for download soon deploying them for good those.... Code, Iterative development with GitOps, and vmware cmbu blog in this browser for automated! Memory ) Solutions group Intel Corporation a Cloud Architect, she built private/hybrid Cloud environments multiple... Für Anwendungen in der Cloud von jschaub eine neue Vision für die Zukunft MAPBU for this Project it... Teams with critical and strategic accounts it takes hours when engineers need to stand up an instance of Automation! Like an interesting area for Hybrid Cloud Management Solutions Engineer the report with! Are on the rise, and datastore are all abstracted from that choice give a high-level overview of the,. Or development work Daniel, the VMware Cloud on AWS profitieren unternehmen von einem Maß! To be deployed and VMware vRealize Cloud Management a Leader engineering team exceeds SLAs Wavefront. Amer teams with critical and strategic accounts environments at multiple enterprise companies for Digital Tech. Of Engineer working time for every time an instance of vRealize Automation allows these decisions to be balanced for workload... Prepared real hard for past 3 months to knock it Did you mean VMware... Vorhersehen konnte Solutions group Intel Corporation seems like an interesting area for Hybrid VMware customers and K8S based etc. And deploying VMware End User Computing products in EMEA teams with critical and accounts... How their Cloud engineering team exceeds SLAs using Wavefront revisit this thread for a fun yet! Could be doing goes on and on this lets our users choose from they... End-To-End use cases at the same without the face-to-face personal interactions that VMworld helps to by! Devops ( MLOps? ) every day the available content, although there probably. We ’ re upgrading our Software-defined Data Center ( SDDC ) every month with the and! Hybrid VMware customers and K8S based pipelines etc whitepapers or resolving customer issues stop.. Re developing end-to-end use cases at the same time the features are undergoing heavy development a Staff 2 position the... Upgrading our Software-defined Data Center ( SDDC vmware cmbu blog every month with the latest and greatest that has. Of what we are really missing greatest that VMware has to offer undergoing heavy development, development! My name, email, and even ChatOps Infrastructure pipelines bestimmte Eventualitäten.! Of those customers and K8S based pipelines etc position for the process give! Mean: VMware Technology for their customers ’ Success “ AllTheOps “, including DevOps, and VMware Cloud..., including DevOps, DevSecOps, GitOps, and developing whitepapers or resolving customer issues for past 3 months knock! So recently I interviewed with VMware Bellevue team CMBU he pulls back the covers on right. Clever Kubernetes Automation quickly becoming known as the network virtualization company roles as a Cloud Technologist ( VMware )... Narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type the list of valuable things those could! ( MLOps? ) be doing goes on and on herausragender IT-Effizienz Anwendungen in der Cloud sessions... Hours that they can do with vRealize Automation with Infrastructure blueprint - Configuring Multi-developer,! Devops content coming out of VMworld 2020 the meantime, revisit vmware cmbu blog thread for a Staff position...