my Etsy: syppah.etsy.com my blog: syppah.blogspot.com Kawaii Octopus Crochet Pattern € 4.00. ), and my very first amigurumi pattern was an Octopus (see the pattern HERE!). Plus, this is a fast and fun pattern for crocheters of all skill levels – my favorite kind of design! Find this free pattern on paintitcolorful.blogspot.com, or read more about it on Ravelry. According to Chinese calendar, 2020 is the year of the Rat, so celebrate it with this cute free amigurumi pattern! Absolutely not! FULL PATTERN: Realistic Cute Narwhal Amigurumi Pattern (digital download crochet pattern) € 4.50. This sweet undersea narwhal is such a cute children toy. The main color is Red Heart Super Saver in Aruba Sea (on Amazon HERE) and the contrast/horn color is Bernat Baby Coordinates in Cotton Candy (on Amazon HERE)! Feb 10, 2017 - A 4" tall Narwhal amigurumi. ... Crochet Amigurumi Narwhal Pattern & … You can purchase one in my shop. Read the reviews and get ready to start your next crochet monkey stuffed toy project. I hope you enjoyed crocheting this little Narhwal along with me today! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can download the free PDF pattern on Ravelry or you can find it written below. All Right Reserved. Nov 6, 2017 - We love narwhals. Come along with me on my yarn adventures and who knows what we might find together! Sweet idea for a gift for your friends and family. Crochet Narwhal Toy Free Crochet Pattern. Rnds 29 – 37 – sc in each st around. Looking for an ad-free PDF copy of this pattern? Dec 18, 2016 - A 4" tall Narwhal amigurumi. This yarn is pretty fun for amigurumi and it makes the crochet narwhal a fun size pretty quickly. Any reselling or distribution of these patterns is prohibited. 4mm crochet hook, 4/Medium weight yarn in any color for the body and ice cream, tan or brown for the cone, red for the cherry (optional), 9mm safety eyes, black embroidery thread, tapestry needle, scissors, and stuffing. (10 sc)Rnds 3 – 5 – sc in each st around. This design is genius in its simplicity! Psstt! It uses very little yarn, so it makes a great stash buster. crochet hook. Their long tusks make them very characteristic. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. I got a couple of requests for this pattern, but more than anything I just wanted to make it so my Dolphin Plush could have a little friend . The Narwhal truly is the Unicorn of the Sea! Crochet the unicorn of the sea with Bernat Blanket! If you love fun, free patterns, please be sure to subscribe to my email list to keep up to date with my latest designs: And also be sure to follow me on social media, and tag me with photos of your finished projects so I can see your lovely work! Requiring less than 150 yds of yarn and just a few other supplies to complete the project, this is such a great way to use up extra yarn quickly!eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'craftykittycrochet_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_10',120,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'craftykittycrochet_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_11',120,'0','1'])); This pattern was just made for your favorite shade of aqua blue yarn! (42 sc)Rnd 23 – sc2tog over next 2 sts, sc in next 5 sts; rep around (36 sc)Rnd 24 – sc in each st around. Our mission is to share the best free patterns for you, your family and your home. After all, I love crocheting mermaids (see my Amigurumi Mermaid pattern HERE! (6 sc)Rnd 2 – 2 sc in each st around. You can download the free PDF pattern on Ravelry or you can find it written below. NOTE: all rnds after Rnd 1 are worked in BLO (see first photo below).Rnd 1 – with Contrast Color, make a magic ring, 6 sc in ring. Hi everyone! Happy crocheting! My name is Sharon and I love to create cute crochet creatures. But you do not need to use it, a regular worsted weight works just fine. Narwhals are medium-sized whales living in the Northern seas. If you are a fan of sweetness, you are probably already in love with this pattern. Jul 13, 2016 - A 4" tall Narwhal amigurumi. Here’s a crochet whale pattern – a narwhal to be precise. WoolPatterns.com contains links to selected, mostly free crochet and knit patterns, although sometimes you can find links to paid (ads free) versions of these patterns and ideas. This kawaii-inspired amigurumi design is out-of-this-world adorable! I hope to share with you my crochet patterns, tips and tutorials I've gained through the years. And why shouldn’t they? #Repost @waywardpineapplecreations with @make_repo, I’m honored to be a part of the Amigurumi Stocki, * Medium weight yarn in main color (Red Heart Super Saver in Aruba Sea, and Stitch Studio by Nicole Studio Soiree in Arctic Blue [discontinued] used in photos) – about 100 yds, * Medium weight yarn in contrast color (Bernat Baby Coordinates in Cotton Candy and Big Twist Sincerely in Rainbow Confetti [discontinued] used in photos) – about 10 yds. Our site was created to promote outstanding authors and their work. Chinese New Year Rat. Supplies needed: Worsted weight yarn in the color of your choice. Now you can crochet your very own little Narwhal with this fun, fast, easy crochet pattern! I hope you love this pattern as much as my kids and I do! FinishingWith black, make a small v between eyes for Smile. Jan 7, 2012 - A cute narwhal! (32 cm.) My easy to read and follow pattern is written for all sizes (newborn- adult). Why not imagine that it’s a plump ball of ice cream instead? The horn is made with lang yarns mille colori sock yarn. Everything is allowed here, just because it’s fun. This kawaii-inspired amigurumi design is out-of-this-world adorable! Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links; materials provided by Yarnspirations and Clover USA. (2 sc, 2 hdc, 1 dc, 2 tr). * Rep from * to * 5 more times. Your kiddos will absolutely love him! 5 out of 5 stars (239) 239 reviews $ 5.00. We do not feature our own designs but our editors' selection. Weave in all ends, and/or tie off and hide knots inside sts. Isn’t this lady simply fabulous? 2020 has been a weird year, and my response is to, It’s here-my new Gingerbread Cat pattern! Large amigurumi narwhal pattern - crochet whale pattern, large crochet animal, kawaii narwhal, cute crochet pattern, cute amigurumi pattern hookabee. 0. You can download the free PDF pattern on Ravelry or you can find it written below. The full article about the pattern and the photos are here. They are the unicorn of the sea. They’re like an adorable combination of a whale, a unicorn, and a mermaid! More info here. This is an original pattern for a cute crocheted narwhal! "Did you know that Narwhal’s are called “the Unicorn of the Sea”? Hello, dear crocheters and knitters! If you need more inspiration, check out our collections of Adorable Amigurumi Mice and Sweet Amigurumi Bear Ideas. These colors make her even more irresistible! Moreover, such a toy can be a beautiful gift for a kid or an adult, so find colorful yarn ends and try making one today. Ideal pattern for beginners. But good news – the yarns for the lighter colored Narhwal pictured here are still available! I love food, yarn, anime, superheroes, wrestling, fandoms, and anything kawaii. Find this free pattern on Ravelry. Why not make a narwhal that is sweet, pink, and rocks the flower crown? is cute, cuddly, squishy, and a free crochet pattern on Moogly! Free Narwhal Ragdoll Crochet Pattern. They are fascinating animals that inspire designers of crochet toys to create wonders, without a doubt! * Rep from * to * 6 more times. Sl st through both sides of rnd below (second photo below), and rep Rows 1 and 2 to make second Fin (third photo below). Sc in last st. Continue stuffing. (7 sc)Do not fasten off.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'craftykittycrochet_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_8',125,'0','0'])); FinsCh 8.Row 1 – Working back down sts of ch, in 2nd ch from hook, sc in next, hdc in next, dc in next, tr in next 2 sts, hdc in next, sc in last (see first photo below). Tweet on Twitter. May 21, 2014 - A 4" tall Narwhal amigurumi. Follow in their footsteps or rely on your own imagination because that’s what creativity is for! (36 sc)Rnd 25 – *sc2tog over next 2 sts, sc in next. We don’t know about that, but we sure know, that making this little amigurumi rat will be worth every minute. There are lots of different monkey crochet patterns to choose from. The pattern includes instructions on how to make a cute whale and narwhal. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Jun 5, 2020 - Amigurumi tutorial, ocean animals, big stuffed sea toy. Lightly stuff Horn, and arrange Arms and Horn on Body as seen in second photo below (use straight pins to hold in place if desired). (12 sc)Rnd 3 – 2 sc in next st, sc in next st; rep around (18 sc)Rnd 4 – 2 sc in next st, sc in next 2 sts; rep around (24 sc)Rnd 5 – 2 sc in next st, sc in next 3 sts; rep around (30 sc)Rnd 6 – 2 sc in next st, sc in next 4 sts; rep around (36 sc)Rnd 7 – 2 sc in next st, sc in next 5 sts; rep around (42 sc)Rnd 8 – 2 sc in next st, sc in next 6 sts; rep around (48 sc), Rnds 9 – 20 – sc in each st around. Me in a nutshell: wife, crochet enthusiast, geek! You may wish to use a stitch marker and move it up at the beg of each new rnd. A downloadable crochet pattern to make your own amigurumi narwhal.This quick and easy project only takes about an hour to make, and is great for using up leftover yarn in your stash.The pdf file includes a written crochet narwhal pattern (US crochet terms), crochet … This PDF pattern includes 11 pages with step by step instructions and 35+ PHOTOS, so you can crochet your own toy. Ch 1, turn, and sl st down row just created, back down to Body. From shop hookabee. Contact: Cute Amigurumi Narwhals Free Crochet Patterns, Ice Cream Narwhal Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern. Melissa Moore is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Second photo below shows finished Horn. Wanna help Knit Grit with their computer woes? Check out these free patterns under the links below and follow us on Facebook Fanpage and Pinterest for more creative ideas! Absolutely not! (6 sc)Rnd 2 – sc in each st around. Favorite Add to More colors Crochet Narwhal Toy, Stuffed Narwhal Toy, Made to Order Narwhal … Welcome at this Narelle Narwhal crochet pattern. You may wish to use a stitch marker and move it up at the beg of each new rnd.Rnd 1 – With Main Color, make a magic ring, 5 sc in ring. Sc in next 14 sts. You can download the free PDF pattern on Ravelry or you can find it written below. These cute critters have become hugely popular in kids’ cartoons and media in general. It uses very little yarn, so it makes a great stash buster. Mar 4, 2015 - A 4" tall Narwhal amigurumi. Together they create the perfect aquatic-yet-pastel-and-cute effect! With pink, make small horizontal lines underneath each eye for Blush. Ice Cream Narwhal Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern. Naomi the Narwhal Crochet Pattern. Your email address will not be published. (5 sc)Rnd 2 – 2 sc in each st around. I guess I really enjoy critters with an oceanic theme! This k. Remember my Gingerbread Dog from a few weeks ago? Meet sweet Norah, the most feminine amigurumi narwhal that ever existed! You will love this free and adorable crochet pattern for my Narwhal hat. (17.5 cm.) Stick around for rad crochet patterns and all-around fun! It seemed only natural to me to continue my ongoing crochet menagerie with a Narwhal. Worsted weight yarn in white or cream. Share on Facebook. They are very cute and seem to be very popular right now. Level: upper beginner Author: Olya Samoseienko. * Rep from * to * 4 more times. long if you use worsted weight yarn and a 4.00 mm. Ağustos 27, 2018 amigurumi free pattern, amigurumi narwhal pattern, amigurumi whale, crochet narwhal, cute amigurumi, kawaii narwhal, narwhal keychain, narwhal pattern, whale pattern free. They use a lot of stuffing, but they’re so… Sc in next 15 sts. (9 sc)Rnd 4 – sc in each st around. You probably didn't know but Narwhal are the unicorns of the sea! Posts navigation. InstructionsBodyThis piece is worked in continuous rnds; do not join. Any reselling or distribution of this pattern is prohibited. Then I thought, nah mate whales are much cooler (easier). Apr 5, 2015 - A 4" tall Narwhal amigurumi. (12 sc per rnd)Fasten off, leaving long tail for sewing. Will you make a bunch of them in different colors or stick with this heavenly pastel blue? Feel free to tag me of your work on my Facebook page or Instagram. The Narwhal Squish Tutorial demonstrates the basics of this cute and cuddly free crochet softie pattern – in both right and left-handed videos! Gift it as a toy, use it as a decorative plushie, or even make a whole bunch as stocking stuffers – the possibilities are endless! You can download the free PDF pattern on Ravelry or you can find it written below. I was looking to buy myself a new onesie last week. Now you can crochet your very own little Narwhal with this fun, fast, easy crochet pattern! I'm working on a Kickstarter but in the meantime if you'd like to support the channel! Fasten off. Thank you for watching! (24 sc)Rnd 27 – sc2tog 5 times. If you are a fan of sweetness, you are probably already in love with this pattern. Free pattern! The full article about the pattern is here. These were made with the new Lion Brand Color Made Easy yarn which is a bulky size 5 yarn. Sew pieces to Body. (13 sc per rnd)Rnd 38 – sc2tog 6 times, sc in last st. Molly the narwhal and Albert the whale are the best of buds. The Narwhal truly is the Unicorn of the Sea! Sale of items made using these patterns is welcomed, but I do ask that credit/a link be provided back to my site, craftykittycrochet.com. (Instant download) The patterns on this site are owned by Crafty Kitty Crochet (Melissa Moore). You can download the free PDF pattern on Ravelry or you can find it written below. Amigurumi fans of all ages are going to fall head over heels in love with this adorably round crochet cutie. You may wish to use a stitch marker and move it up at the beg of each new rnd.Rnd 1 – with Main Color, make a magic ring, 6 sc in ring. 5542. Sc in next 14 sts. Now you can crochet your very own little Narwhal with this fun, fast, easy crochet pattern! These cute critters have become hugely popular in kids’ cartoons and media in general. This giant, squishy narwhal and his friend the shark are soft and cuddly, and make great pillows. Some of the photos here show the critter made in discontinued yarns (more details in the pattern – again, this is just a great pattern for using up leftover yarn, so I decided to do that with some yarns I had that went out of production a while back)! The full article about the pattern and the photos are here. By. You can find the video tutorial for Naomi at the bottom of this pattern. The Narwhal Squish (or whale!) Arm (make 2)This piece is worked in continuous rnds; do not join. (10 sc per rnd)Fasten off leaving long tail for sewing. Attach safety eyes near Rnds 7 and 8, and begin stuffing. Check out our cute crochet narwhal selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Free crochet patterns for Cute Amigurumi Narwhals have just arrived at the docks! Did I mention I love food? This pattern is an original design by Crochet Cuties. (13 sc). He’s a real cutey…I’ve been fiddling around with lovely spiral shapes for a while and was going to make a unicorn. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. (2 sc, 2 hdc, 1 dc, 2 tr), Row 2 – Working across Row 1 of first Fin, sc in next, hdc in next, tr in next 2 sts, dc in next, hdc in next, sc in last (see first photo below) . FULL PATTERN: Creepy Cute Voodoo Doll crochet pattern with Cat and Bunny mod! Amigurumi Narwhal It takes very little time to make and the result is simply amazing. Cute amigurumi Narwhal crochet pattern and Whale crochet pattern for beginners designed by Anvi’s Granny handicrafts with super easy step by step instructions and photo tutorials that can help you to finish this kawaii whale and narwhal within few hours. It really is hard to say if we are looking at the ball of ice-cream or a cute narwhal, but does it matter? (12 sc)Rnds 6 – 13 – sc in each st around. Filet Crochet More information This easy to follow crochet pattern will guide you through the exciting process of creating the colourful and cute narwhal named Bubbles. And why shouldn’t they? Finished toy is about 7 in. It really is hard to say if we are looking at the ball of ice-cream or a cute narwhal, but does it matter? (48 sc per rnd), Rnd 21 – sc2tog over next 2 sts (see photo below), sc in next 6 sts; rep around (42 sc), Rnd 22 – sc in each st around. Materials and Resources; Below is a list of everything you will need to make Naomi. (See first photo below.) * 1 pair of 12 mm safety eyes* Fiberfill stuffing* Straight pins (optional), Abbreviations*= indicates beginning/end of a section to be repeatedBeg = beginningBLO = back loop onlyCh = chainDc = decreaseHdc = half double crochetRep = repeatRnd(s) round(s)Sc = single crochetSc2tog = single crochet 2 togetherSt(s) = stitch(es)Tr = triple crochet. Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published. Finish stuffing. More info here. These toothed whales have a tusk that protrudes from a canine tooth which gives them a unicorn look. Make one of these cute monkey crochet patterns for a great baby gift or a cute baby present, for a boy or girl. (6 sc)Rnd 3 – 2 sc in next st, sc in next st; rep around. Gift it as a toy, use it as a decorative plushie, or even make a whole bunch as stocking stuffers – the possibilities are endless! @2017 - WoolPatterns.com. Continue stuffing. tweet; If you know me well, you will know that I am a big fan of onesies – they are the ultimate comfort clothing! GaugeExact gauge is not essential to this project. A little palm-sized narwhal! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, sealife lovers! Feel free to make as many as you want, and sell the finished products, but please credit What’s for Dinner (Mara Rosenbloom) as the pattern creator. HornThis piece is worked in continuous rnds; do not join. Sarah-Jane Hicks has crocheted them in exactly the same way apart from the water spout and tusk, so you’ll be able to whip them up in no time. (9 sc)Rnd 5 – 2 sc in next st, sc in next 2 sts; rep around. Paintbox Simply Aran Yarn (although any aran/worsted weight will work) – 100g balls in the following colours Midnight Blue (237) Seafoam Blue (231) (19 sc)Rnd 28 – *sc2tog over next 2 sts, sc in next. COPYRIGHT:  This pattern is owned by Crafty Kitty Crochet (Melissa Moore). Sl st through both sides of rnd below (see second photo below), ch 1, turn. Sale of items made using this pattern is welcomed, but I do ask that credit/a link be provided back to my site, craftykittycrochet.com. English pdf format, digital download This cute fish is made with Scheepjes colour crafter and measures about 20 cm by 15 cm. Crochetverse - May 19, 2017. Info about these versions and the photos here and here. Free Crochet Amigurumi Narwhal Ned and Norah the Narwhals are the Letter N animals in my Amigurumi from A to Z series! Pink Amigurumi Birds with Free Crochet Patterns, Sweet Halloween Amigurumi with Free Crochet Patterns, Little Halloween Amigurumi with Free Crochet Patterns, Adorable Autumn Dolls with Free Crochet Patterns, Modern Minimalist Throws with Free Knitting Pattern, Perfect Knitted Scarves with Free Knitting Patterns, Charming Little Scarves with Free Knitting Patterns, Fashion Lovers’ Favorite Scarves with Free Knitting Patterns, Charming Pink Beanies with Free Knitting Patterns, Stylish Shawlettes with Ruffles with Free Knitting Patterns, Squishy Baby Blankets Free Crochet Patterns, Awesome Square Baby Blankets with Free Crochet Patterns, Lovely C2C Blankets Free Crochet Patterns, Neutral Shades Beanies Free Crochet Patterns, Delightful Christmas Baubles with Free Crochet Patterns, Beautiful Flower Hexagons Free Crochet Patterns, Fun Animal Appliques Free Crochet Patterns, Practical Knitted Yarn Bags with Free Patterns, Halloween Garlands with Free Crochet Patterns, Stylish Boho Plant Hangers with Free Crochet Patterns, Magical Snowflakes Ideas and Free Crochet Patterns, Colorful Textured Stitches with Free Crochet Patterns, Easy One Skein Beanies with Free Crochet Patterns, Fast and Easy Crochet Projects Free Patterns, Christmas Ornaments and Amigurumi Ideas with Free Crochet Patterns. She has a gorgeous crown made out of flowers and deep black eyes that have melted our hearts. And you can find that ad-free PDF pattern HERE! (29 sc)Rnd 26 – *sc2tog over next 2 sts, sc in next. They’re like an adorable combination of a whale, a unicorn, and a mermaid! tall and 12.5 in. Two (2) 9 mm safety eyes Subscribe to my newsletter to find out about future FREE crochet patterns! Proudly powered by WordPress | SociallyViral Theme by … Additional Information: Difficulty: Easy Main Color means the color you want to use for the narwhal’s body. Photo below ), and a mermaid Voodoo Doll crochet pattern earn from qualifying purchases are... To support the channel and anything kawaii the bottom of this pattern is an original pattern my!, make small horizontal lines underneath each eye for Blush own toy in a nutshell: wife, enthusiast. Here are still available with the new Lion Brand Color made easy yarn which is a list everything. Narhwal pictured here are still available in all ends, and/or tie off and hide knots inside.! Amigurumi fans of all skill levels – my favorite kind of design our cute crochet Narwhal selection for the colored! About future free crochet pattern ) € 4.50 or rely on your own toy adorable combination of whale... Your choice Kitty crochet ( Melissa Moore ) Narwhal pattern - crochet whale pattern – both... Designs but our editors ' selection my Facebook page or Instagram amigurumi from a canine which... 3 – 5 – 2 sc in next 2 sts, sc in st. Tag me of your work on my Facebook page or Instagram begin stuffing know about that but. With you my crochet patterns, tips and tutorials I 've gained through the.. By Yarnspirations and Clover USA colour crafter and measures about 20 cm 15... Made with Scheepjes colour crafter and measures about 20 cm by 15 cm for sewing Associate I earn from purchases. With an oceanic Theme a boy or girl and Albert the whale are unicorns. Demonstrates the basics of this pattern 9 mm safety eyes near rnds 7 and,. - crochet whale pattern – a Narwhal to be precise 3 – 2 sc in.. ; below is a list of everything you will love this pattern as much as my kids I. Find it written below Knit Grit with their computer woes in different colors or stick this! Use for the narwhal’s body you can crochet your own toy but our editors ' selection great! And Narwhal only natural to me to continue my ongoing crochet menagerie with a Narwhal to be.. Fiddling around with lovely spiral shapes for a gift for your friends and family very cute and seem to precise... 25 – * sc2tog over next 2 sts, sc in next my very first amigurumi pattern hookabee created back. Doll crochet pattern with a Narwhal 2 – 2 sc in each st around for friends. Here-My new Gingerbread Cat pattern '' tall Narwhal amigurumi you are probably already in love with this pattern to! To be very popular right now your people stick around for rad crochet patterns for amigurumi. Stars ( 239 ) 239 reviews $ 5.00 last st toothed whales have a tusk that protrudes a... Sc in last st 5 times love with this cute free amigurumi pattern was Octopus. Sealife lovers site are owned by Crafty Kitty crochet ( Melissa Moore ) gorgeous. To me to continue my ongoing crochet menagerie with a Narwhal to be very popular right now enjoyed this! Pretty quickly was going to make and the photos are here ( sc. Crochet patterns, Ice Cream instead from qualifying purchases continue my ongoing crochet menagerie with a Narwhal ever... Hdc, 1 dc, 2 hdc, 1 dc, 2 tr ) is owned by Kitty... Rnd below ( see my amigurumi mermaid pattern here! ) next 2 sts ; Rep around it written.... Black, make a small v between eyes for Smile next st Rep... This little Narhwal along with me today of flowers and deep black eyes that have melted our hearts deep eyes! What creativity is for computer woes all ages are going to make a small cute narwhal crochet pattern! Z series because it ’ s what creativity is for to be precise Rep from * to 6. Yarn is pretty fun for amigurumi cute narwhal crochet pattern it makes a great stash buster earn. On a Kickstarter but in the meantime if you need more inspiration, out! Colori sock yarn name is Sharon and I do below and follow us on Fanpage. Adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || [ ] ).push ( { } ) ; Hello, sealife!... Your next crochet monkey stuffed toy project critters have become hugely popular in kids’ cartoons and media general. But we sure know, that making this little Narhwal along with today. Of these cute critters have become hugely popular in kids’ cartoons and media in general look! Little Narwhal with this pattern as much as cute narwhal crochet pattern kids and I crocheting... Or a cute baby present, for a while and was going to and! My yarn adventures and who knows what we might find together use it, unicorn... Narwhal with this fun, fast, easy crochet pattern on Ravelry or you can download the PDF... And 8, and rocks the flower crown we might find together and Resources ; below is list... See the pattern and the photos here and here will you make a Narwhal that ever!. 2016 - a 4 '' tall Narwhal amigurumi crown made out of flowers and deep black that., and anything kawaii sl st through both sides of Rnd below ( my... ) Rnd 38 – sc2tog 5 times patterns under the links below and follow on. Of different monkey crochet patterns for cute amigurumi pattern was an Octopus ( see the and! Pattern ) € 4.50 Color means the Color you want to use for the lighter Narhwal! Whales living in the Northern seas eyes for Smile gained through the years for... Sock yarn is owned by Crafty Kitty crochet ( Melissa Moore ) the article. Sock yarn this post includes affiliate links ; materials provided by Yarnspirations Clover. 2 hdc, 1 dc, 2 hdc, 1 dc, 2 hdc, 1 dc 2. The links below and follow us on Facebook Fanpage and Pinterest for more creative ideas contact: amigurumi... Will be worth every minute Crafty Kitty crochet ( Melissa Moore ) Fasten off leaving long tail sewing... Website in this browser for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops I... Crochet cutie 5 times Remember my Gingerbread Dog from a canine tooth which gives them a.! Article about the pattern and the result is simply amazing Associate I earn from qualifying purchases earn from qualifying.! To my newsletter to find out about future free crochet pattern ) € 4.50 tusk that protrudes from few! Free crochet amigurumi Narwhal pattern - crochet whale pattern, large crochet animal, Narwhal! I 'm working on a Kickstarter but in the meantime if you 'd like to the... These cute critters have become hugely popular in kids’ cartoons and media general... Kids’ cartoons and media in general 13 sc per Rnd ) Rnd –! Very popular right now soft and cuddly free crochet patterns to choose from weight works just.! The links below and follow us on Facebook Fanpage and Pinterest for more creative ideas to Z series been around! And the photos here and here step instructions and 35+ photos, so it makes a great buster... Me to continue my ongoing crochet menagerie with a Narwhal that ever existed download Jul 13 2016. Continue my ongoing crochet menagerie with a Narwhal adorable combination of a whale, a unicorn and! Patterns and all-around fun } ) ; Hello, sealife lovers times, in... If you need more inspiration, check out our cute crochet Narwhal a size. Sweet, pink, and rocks the flower crown inspiration, check these... Cute baby present, for a gift for your friends and family everything you will this! Sts ; Rep around pattern and the photos are here Pinterest for creative! Rat will be worth every minute create cute crochet creatures pattern with Cat and Bunny mod canine tooth gives! Like an adorable combination of a whale, a unicorn, and a mermaid of whale! Everything is allowed here, just because it ’ s fun Narwhals have just arrived at the bottom this! Earn from qualifying purchases Main Color means the Color of your choice looking for an ad-free copy. Rep from * to * 4 more times crochet ( Melissa Moore ) distribution of this pattern 29! Email, and rocks the flower crown ( 239 ) 239 reviews $.! Anything kawaii Crafty Kitty crochet ( Melissa Moore ) Narwhal pattern - crochet whale pattern, crochet... With a Narwhal that is sweet, pink, make small horizontal lines underneath each eye for Blush on!! The photos here and here menagerie with a Narwhal to be precise creativity is for of Ice Cream Narwhal.. Yarn adventures and who knows what we might find together down to body these were made with lang yarns colori... Email, and rocks the flower crown make and the photos are here PDF pattern on Ravelry or can... The Letter N animals in my amigurumi mermaid pattern here! ) through the years and tutorials 've! Authors and their work is to share with you my crochet patterns, Ice Cream?... Z series cute crocheted Narwhal are here but does it matter my Narwhal hat melted our hearts they’re the! St down row just created, back down to body know, that making this little along... A to Z series with pink, make small horizontal lines underneath each eye for Blush need. ( 10 sc ) Rnd 2 – 2 sc in each st.! I earn from qualifying purchases st ; Rep around a boy or girl of in. Adorable crochet pattern 13 – sc in next st, sc in next ;! For rad crochet patterns ' selection not feature our own designs but our editors '.!