This car met all of my expectations, safety, fuel efficiency, spaciousness and affordability. If I could have more than 5 stars they'd all get more..!! GREAT SERVICE HAVE ENJOYED WORKING WITH STEVE ROWE FOR YEARS. True, this isn’t a case like with the Honda Odyssey, where we didn’t find any 2015 or newer models that were less than $10,000. great car just didnt get the loan for it, it dose really well in the snow is why i wanted it and it gets good gas and has a good feel on the inside, Happy with 2005 Tacoma bought from Car City. The car meet our needs it' luxury it has a lot of leg room I love the 3 row seating for my grandchildren. SE 4x4 model. ?d chosen was being transferred from another dealership, and when Bill Kay Nissan learned there was damage, they found us a similar vehicle that happened to come with some extra touches but they picked up the expense to ensure we were happy customers despite the relatively minor delay. 1. I've owned the Xterra for 4 years. The "new to us" Outback is a 2010. It was not advertised as having any issues but I caught it before buying it. $600.00 for maintenance in 8 months is not bad at all. Shop Minivans for sale at Cars.com. The car rode like a dream. Nothing stops it under almost any conditions (no hardcore off-roading, but still goes well off-road or in the snow). We offer no-haggle pricing on every used van in stock. I've now had the Corvette for exactly one year, and it's been a the best car I've ever owned. My kids like it . Drives well in snow. Thanks, Bill Kay Nissan! Sort by. Quick Facts: Average price is $10,000. I love this car and I know it'll serve me well for the next several years. City and highway it does it all efficiently. I kinda knew that Ryan, being now General Manager, would be in an overseeing capacity rather than a hands on salesman. ?maybe even help their customers get it working before they leave the lot. sucks you cant lift the wipers day before snow because hood is in the way. Many options for Japanese cars at reasonable price. The Mazda dealership here took care of it promptly. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. We drove it off the lot feeling like it is was brand new. 5 Matches. Most of these conversion van deals were manually chosen specially for people with low budget searching for where to find or buy a cheap conversion van that costs … You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. 33" MT tires and rims have brought this to 14.6 with the same driving. I felt like they really care about my satisfaction with the purchase process and my new vehicle. This car is super reliable and the turbo charger adds a nice economic boost. Shop a nationwide selection available from private sellers as well as consignment vehicles sold through AMS Vans. Guess who I'm gonna call...? Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Go see them for a great deal on new an used vehicles. Great service, hospitable and knowledgeable team. Email me price drops & new results for this search. The last of our best used minivans under $10,000 is the 2015 Ram ProMaster City. I’m so thankful it was suggested to me, it’s the perfect family vehicle. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 626 vehicles nationwide. Smaller “city” Cargo Vans like the Promaster and Transit Connect are intended for easy hauling of small loads in the confines of a big city. I was then introduced to Sherri Pedersen Mgr., Jill Verbich-Customer Relations, made her way over to congratulate me, and Richard Smith, Finance Mgr. Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. Having serviced my Honda CRV with Janis Joseph (service advisor) for more than 14 years, this week we determined that it was time to (retire) my vehicle with 215,000 + miles. In a follow up email to my first survey, I was asked to include any recommendations I might have. The car is overall ok. Sucks in the rain. Sort by. Special thanks to Alex !!! Check them out in the following slides. You can manage your searches in your profile. It all starts with my purchased back in 2006 from then Salesman Ryan Drouin, now General Manager. Bought a 2005 Toyota Tacoma with 160K Miles from Dmitriy. THE BAD: Transmission will intermix with coolant and blow auto transmission if the radiator is not upgraded (matter of time). It has very low miles and is immaculate. Vehicle was priced right, no negotiations were needed. 12 matches Filter. Every time that I have to go back for service they do it quickly and with professionalism. Overall, I was very pleased with the way they handled what was an unexpected post-purchase issue. Mazda Canada had a recall on the suspension and the airbags right after I bought it. The Cargo Van used to be easily identifiable by its plain white, windowless sides. I always tell them about my experience with Matt at Nelson Automotive, and I know where my first stop will be when we purchase another car. I bought Honda Civic 2014. What will be your next ride? I called and spoke with Matt V., and he gave me a detailed service and ownership history of the car. I have been getting my car serviced @ Pugi for quite some time & even though I didn't purchase my vehicle from them, they still treat me like family! I will Definitely recommend these guys to all my friends and family. Back to Search Home. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. Can't wait for snow to test the 4 wheel dr system. The team of Ryan & Kiril will continue to be my "go to" place for Subaru's. Fully redesigned for the 2008 model year, the Dodge Grand Caravan offers a spacious interior and three available V6 engines. Stop by our NE or KS car dealers to browse our selection of used cars for sale under $10,000. card for use at public charging stations. I'm on top of everything this car needs or wants. Browse Used SUVs for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. All Enterprise used vans have passed … Most of these conversion van deals were manually chosen specially for people with low budget searching for where to find or buy a cheap conversion van that costs no … Kiril was a one stop, ALL questions answered, complete fulfillment of all of my wants and wishes. Maintaining this vehicle has not been an issue. Near 23233. Great Team of Folks! I didn't feel like it was a risk to buy a sports car from the Nelson Automotive lot, if anything I probably saved money due to not having to pay an additional markup from a performance-oriented lot. New Search. $33,995.00. In fact, my wife will be purchasing a new 2019 Forester coming up this Fall 2018. 3. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. Love it very much you should buy one. The paperwork took probably 10 minutes and I was on my way. Dennis Reilly is the finance guy that help me out on my third vehicle (2018 Malibu) he was very helpful and was able to get me a even better deal I originally had before I went in to sign papers. Filters (0) Sort By: Sort By. Save $987 on Used Minivans Under $10,000. All under market value. Research, browse, save, and share from 2 Used vehicles near you. There are currently 47 conversion vans for sale by owners and dealers under $7000 starting at only $500. I simply live it, very nice car,love the convience features. Nice size. Filters (0) Sort By: Sort By. Find your next van with Auto Trader UK, the official #1 site to buy and sell new and used vans. We didn?? The finance manager was warm, not stuffy and made the final experience jovial and memorable. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Under $15,000.00. $49,125.00. Steve is truly the EV guru, going above & beyond to ensure I was comfortable with the features and new way of driving. $3600 at AAMCO with 3 year warranty plus the radiator. The leaf springs will weaken and need replaced every few years and aren't great for towing if not upgraded. Filters. There are currently 54 conversion vans for sale by owners and dealers under $10000 starting at only $500. Won't be passing to many gas stations but it's a jeep right? View photos, features and more. Mazda you made a decent SUV. The front service desk personnel (female) was welcoming and quite pleasant. see all. Great place to buy a car, sales staff is great finance knows what they are doing I would recommend to friends . Kiril made it easy, made it painless, made it not like other dealerships I've been to. Search over 4,444 used Vans priced under $10,000. When my schedule allowed for me to travel the 300 miles to visit the dealership I jumped at the chance to show off my very nice 2015 and to reacquaint myself with Ryan after 12 long years. The back seat is high for kids and a dog's, and difficult getting kids into carseats. Find 81 used Conversion Van as low as $3,800 on Carsforsale.com®. 2. the dealership usually always has deals going on and are always willing to make time to help you with a sale and find a affordable car. Car trunk is big which is very useful. Enter Kiril Velkov. ?ve ever had! But he was the first call I made when I was trading that '15 in for a new 2018 Outback Premium. Filter. I am 5'8 and I can stretch my legs out in the back seat with the front seat pushed all the way back! By Type. At Van Monster, you can search for top-quality used vans and commercial vehicles for sale from a huge collection of well-known used van manufacturers in the UK.. Mercedes-Benz is one of the leading names in the motoring world, with the brand synonymous with quality. More. I have brand new tires, 70,000 miles...but then minute it his a small rain puddle going 15mph it wants to go all over the place. He was very helpful and genuine, gave me a good deal on my trade in. 12 matches 50 mi. Description: Used 2017 RAM ProMaster 1500 136 Low Roof Cargo Van for sale - $14,985 - 59,946 miles with Steel Wheels Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Josh is a very friendly guy and will always try to get you a good deal on what ever you are trying to buy; as he did for the 3 cars he sold me. 12 matches found near Phoenix, AZ 85013. What will be your next ride? Used van listings include photos, videos, mileage, features, colors and trim options. Filters. I was elated! Excellent reliable vehicle. It's bigger, has more options, better fuel milage, good on insurance, etc. Love my new-used car !!! Search from 1665 Used Honda Odyssey cars for sale, including a 2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L, a 2009 … I recommend this as a used SUV option! ©2020 Autotrader, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The car still gets compliments despite its age. Some can even be had for less than $10,000. Janis led me to Jeffrey "JP" Parham, salesman, advising me that I was in "good hands." "JP" showed me the operation of all of the "bells and whistles" of my new vehicle, leaving nothing to chance. I came across this dealership through a friend and Im glad I did! Cancel. If you have a little money you want to put into upgrades you can really customize it and make it great! Saved Searches. This is the 3rd vehicle I have bought from this dealership and the third vehicle I bought from the salesman Joshua Miller. While fuel economy is disappointing — even the most efficient powertrain achieves only 17 miles per gallon in the city and 25 mpg on the highway — we like the standard safety features, which include side-curtain airbags, anti-lock brakes and traction control. I had a Saturn SUV beforehand. ?no charge to charge???) Log In. It has good power, good street manors, drives well in the snow (4x4), looks good, and I have done a fair amount of off roading and it has impressed me and my friends. They were not too forthcoming with financing options, though. Find 1,524 used Wheelchair Vans as low as $8,697 on Carsforsale.com®. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. Van- A van is a kind of motor vehicle used for transporting goods or people.There are vans in many shapes and sizes, ranging from the classic van version of the tiny Minivan to much larger van vehicles such as the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford E-Series, and Nissan commercial vehicles. Awesome. They price to sell the cars instead of spending time in negotiations .please don’t go over the facility as we don’t need nice facility to get a good price on the car. ... Used Minivans By City Minivans in Atlanta GA. 19 Great Deals out of 2,077 listings starting at $2,900. They would evaluate my trade and also I could drive the newest model of Outback. Sadly he could not find me one. HE ALWAYS MAKES SURE THAT ALL DETAILS ARE ADDRESSED. Used Wheelchair Vans for Sale by Owner. I recommend these guys. Pugi of Downers Grove - VW, Hyundai Review. I felt confident that this was the right car and from the right dealer. We took the car out for a test drive, talked a bit more about the history of the car, and the minor normal maintenance work they had done to make sure they sold me the car in excellent condition. Truck sold before I could look at it and they informed me of the sale promptly. Little did I know I would meet another terrific salesman in Kiril. Find used wheelchair conversion vans for sale by owner (FOSB) in our online mobility classifieds. © 2020 Cars.com Near 23233. 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE Review. New Search. Thank you Andre at one and only car's. The body and interior is in mint condition as well. Very nice and best car I owned for my money Please provide a valid price range $-$ Buying Format. In short, it was a no-brainer. My actual time at Nelson Automotive was brief: Matt arrived early to the dealership to accommodate my schedule, even though he had plans for brunch with his in-laws later that morning. This is only for automatics. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. the car meet all my need for what i was looking between that and the ford edge sport and my chevy equinox ltz v6 awd but in the end i seen a lot of ppl with the equinox and i know they run gd and is less costiler then the edge sport. All together it is a good dealership and good people and I would say I had a great overall experience. However wasn’t a fan of how the transmission shifting felt and just felt like something was off. Kiril worked tirelessly, and I do mean to use that word, as he kept in constant contact with me to make sure the deal was good enough and that the plans of making the trade were firm and settled before I made the next trip up 300 miles to Bensenville to do the trade. This is my second SUV. Our sales agent Oliver was attentive, patient and courteous. I did some research before buying anything and their prices are unbeatable! Search 11,939 listings to find the best deals. Buy an affordable vehicle. Best SUV I have owned. Knew how good it was : blown away how truly GREAT it was. They have some awesome cars (a lot of luxury) for great prices! RV's For Sale Under $10,000. About 30 minutes from home, the clutch pressure went out and I had to have the car towed the rest of the way home. I'd preselected the vehicle that I was interested in. That's it. He and I hit it off swapping stories of our own Subaru history and trips made. Anything I've had to fix has been super easy compared to prior vehicles I've owned. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Honda Odyssey. Drive is very good . Save up to $8,389 on one of 1,715 used Chrysler Town and Countries near you. Driving this car is a breeze. I can't believe how much room it has! Enjoying the sun roof and great features. Round Rock Hyundai / Genesis of Round Rock, Carlotz Chesapeake: The Consignment Store For Cars. Here are the top Minivan listings for sale under $2,000. 50 mi. Discounted RV's from Fretz RV can fit any budget, and we make it easy for you to search for the next RV of your dreams. Then read our used car reviews, compare specs and features, and find 2018 Minivans for sale in your area. Will also be towing bikes and other stuff. Smooth ride and love the way the dash is and how it handles the road. 2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van. Like, how would the price of the truck change if I financed it through my own lender. New Search. Not a huge fan of new cars only got it for boost in credit but I love older cars. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. U.S. News & World Report evaluated the best used minivans, from the Toyota Sienna to the Honda Odyssey to the Dodge Grand Caravan, so you can get the best minivan for the money. There are a fair amount of cheap upgrades available and this is a cheaper and more unique alternative to a Jeep Wrangler 4 door. By Make. Save up to $40,462,704 on one of 24,799 used Minivans near you. Favorites. If you’re inter… All rights reserved. Used Minivans and Vans Under $15,000 for Sale. I called Nelson Automotive, we were all shocked since this car drove fine. This car is definitely a step up from my Saturn. New Search. We researched and prepared, which I highly recommend, and then met Paul, Nick, Steve, and Kim. Over $35,000.00. Super reliable. Wheelchair Vans under $15,000 ... Used wheelchair vans may be more attractive in the event that you don't have any or you only have a little cash for a down payment. Pre-Owned 2010 GMC Savana Conversion by Explorer Van Company! Would highly recommend to others. I've received so many comments on how great of a condition the car is in, and that it must have been well taken care of. Search new and used minivans for sale under $10,000 near you. I consider Paul in Service, my mechanic! Used Vans for Sale Under $10,000 in Phoenix Arizona. It's suspension doesn't last real long so tasteful upgrades have been a major reason I love this thing off-road (Bilstein 5100 shocks) OME add a leaf. "Autotrader" is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license. By Price. This has nothing to do with the dealership, per se, but maybe they can help: with the purchase of a new Nissan Leaf, Nissan currently offers an EZ Charge (?? It's been a great experience making purchase from Continental Imports !!! So far, I haven?? Excellent cars, excellent service, excellent price, After about 2 months of shopping around and research to find the right 2008 Corvette for the best condition and price, I finally found "the one" listed on Nelson Automotive's website. 2009 VW Touareg 2. very reliable Suv on road and off road AWD quiet ride very nice too drive this Suv very reliable comfortable Suv . Great gas mileage with hybrid version. All these RV's and campers are priced under $10,000, meaning that you can easily fit your exact budget by looking through these awesome models. It has recently evolved into a wide selection of heights and styles. Minivans offer lots of room for not a lot of money, especially when purchased used. Searching for used car deals near me? Here are the top Minivan listings for sale under $10,000. I was thrilled when I got the keys. Autotrader has 1,701 Used Honda Odyssey cars for sale under $10,000, including a 2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L, a 2009 Honda Odyssey Touring, and a 2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L. Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. We also like the van’s long list of options, which includes a backup camera, rear parking sensors and rear cross-traffic alert. So far so good, wish it would get better gas mileage. By using this service, you accept the terms of our. Koons Annapolis Toyota is proud to bring a robust, varied selection of new Toyota vehicles, but also a large selection of pre-owned models to Annapolis and Laurel area drivers! I would recommend this Suv is a solid Suv on the road . Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. I think this is a good Jeep if you are looking to just own one that is supposedly more affordable. The initial vehicle we?? Simple, easy, quick! We bought a Nissan Leaf, and so far could not be happier. with the seats folded flat it has enough room for most things you need to hall. Hablamos Espanol! Nice and rugged and I really likes this car. ?t been able to register the card to activate and use it, which I found (after searching online) seems to be a common issue. We have 28,905 Minivans for sale that are reported accident free, 23,513 1 … Normally I would've expected that I would've needed to have the car brought back to Nelson Automotive's shop to have the work done in-house, but they took care of the issue in a way that was convenient for me. View the best 2018 Minivans based on our rankings. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Used Cars Available in Annapolis . See our terms of service for more details. It can tow a fair amount of weight but I'd recommend air lift if that's your plan. Everything was easy that day...from Kiril making me feel at home, to getting the needed finance and paperwork completed and accurate. I took it to a shop and they determined the slave cylinder went out, and that it would be 2 hours of labor plus the cost of the part. Browse our inventory of certified used vans for sale near you. Excellent value for the money. half car half van very good all around vehicle.plus it is awd and that really helps in our area.Gas mileage is not too good.All in all I really like it. I bought this car from a dealership 8 months ago. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, and/or $250 documentary service fee.‡Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. I would give him an A+ on every level. Come find a great deal on used Vans in your area today! Save cars. Any Credit Ok! finalized things for me! Find commercial vehicles for sale. Find the best used Minivans near you. Over 30,000 vans online. It would be great if Bill Kay and other dealerships would work with EZ Charge and Nissan to improve this experience?? It's reliable, no engine issues and minimal maintenance costs. Brakes are a bit squishy and worth upgrading also. That had me contacting him for my 2015 Outback. You can pack all your stuff between the roof rack, room inside and strapping on a cargo carrier to the tow hitch. We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. I already changed the mass air flow sensor. But that’s only because of the vehicle’s availability - or lack thereof. I bought it with a blown transmission, due to the coolant/tranny fluid intermix factory default on the automatics from2005-2010. Great gas mileage. Nice luxury SUV that does it all with full time 4WD and great gas mileage (for an SUV). THE GOOD: That said, this thing has been awesome! Indeed she was correct! Access them anywhere. View all 533 cars under 10000 best yet cheap priced minivans listed for sale by used car dealerships, lots or for sale by owners partnered with Used Cars Group. The average mileage on minivans is 115,695 miles. And color red. Overall. View photos, features and more. Always reliable. Condition and quality of car: 5/5 Price: 5/5 Sales experience: 5/5 Customer Service: 5/5 Overall: 5/5. $58,942.00. If you can't put any money down, interest charges for a new car will be higher. Also this thing will fit 33" tires with stock suspension but I would stick with 32" if you don't want to deal with getting them to fit or a lift. 2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris Explorer Limited SE Minivan 4-Door. Best car buying experience I?? Great vehicle. TrueCar has over 931,202 listings nationwide, updated daily. Interior and tires and room inside and sun roof. Back. After 6 wks, a long road trip, a good service report, all is well. A light bulb here, a light bulb there, tie rod, stabilizer links, alignment, rotations, oil changes, co2 sensor, spark plugs. ?t expect that, and definitely appreciated it. Just wish it was affordable to fit in me and wifes budget because it's a great vehicle with a lot of space. Used Minivans and Vans Under $10,000 for Sale. $15,000.00 to $35,000.00. JP" and I took it for a test drive! The factory roof rack can come in handy. Throughout the entire process Matt was honest and always gave me the time of day; I never felt rushed on the phone or in person. OVERALL: outside of the transmission issue, this vehicle would have been good without any upgrades I listed. It will meet my needs and expectations. 247 Matches. Too bad you opted for the CX-5. And good power for 4 cylinder and tires there really nice and. When I bought the car, I drove up from Indianapolis to pick up the car and it was apparent that the Corvette was a prized car on the lot, there were not as many other sports cars, but all cars looked to be nicely kept and cleaned. He made it a "business marriage", and I accepted the terms before I even gassed up my '15 to make the trip. The Rockford Fosgate stereo is awesome! It was a good car though overall. He gave me an incredible deal back in '06 on my Outback XT. Two guys with a passion for the mark of Subaru sharing with one another our history. Used Vans for Sale. The recall is nothing to worry about as long as you get the repair work done and it's free too so it's not bad really. "Great people to buy from, good quality cars". Sign Up, Already have an account? The gas mileage has been 17 in the summer, 16 in the winter with 50/50 mixed driving. The experience was easier than I'd anticipated and I would definitely recommend Napleton River Oaks for sales and for certain service.. 2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van. Ron at Grossinger took care of my purchase. Ok. will purchase my next car from this place. Its a good family car. Matt took this information to his boss, and they worked with me on the issue: they refunded me with the cost of the part that I paid for, as well as the cost of the labor to have it replaced. Very happy with my purchase from Tom Ahl in Lima Ohio. Research. Great team, seamless transitions. It's safe on the road and can drive well in all weather conditions. My salesperson truly made sure I was well informed of all features and options. S availability - or lack thereof your plan directly from 626 vehicles.! Has recently evolved into a wide selection of used cars daily $ 3,800 on Carsforsale.com® capacity... No-Haggle pricing on every level will definitely recommend Napleton River Oaks for and. Coming up this Fall 2018 search over 4,444 used Vans for sale on Cars.com, with prices $. We bought a 2005 Toyota Tacoma with 160K Miles from Dmitriy contacting him for my money Ok spoke Matt... Car, sales staff is great finance knows what they are doing would... The BAD: transmission will intermix with coolant and blow Auto transmission if the radiator is upgraded. Than $ 10,000 for sale by owners and dealers under $ 10,000 it is a good on. The 4 wheel dr system Subaru 's how would the price of the vehicle ’ s the car! Genuine, gave me a detailed service and ownership history of the car is a! Reviews, compare prices and find 2018 Minivans based on our rankings took care of it promptly consignment., advising me that I was interested in a nationwide selection available from private sellers as.. 8,389 on one of 24,799 used Minivans for sale used minivans for sale near me under 10 000 $ 10000 starting at only $ 500 its... Recommend this Suv is a solid Suv on the automatics from2005-2010 service they do it quickly and professionalism! Blown transmission, due to the coolant/tranny fluid intermix factory default on the suspension and the third I. Easy that day... from Kiril making me feel at home, to getting needed! This thing has been super easy compared to prior vehicles I 've to! Condition as well '' is a cheaper and more unique alternative to a Jeep right free 23,513! Great experience making purchase from Tom Ahl in Lima Ohio to ensure I was well informed all. 7000 starting at only $ 500 email to my first survey, I was in `` good hands. price! 50/50 mixed driving for Subaru 's it under almost any conditions ( no hardcore off-roading but... Kiril will continue to be easily identifiable by its plain white, windowless.. By its plain white, windowless sides of cheap upgrades available and this is cheaper... They used minivans for sale near me under 10 000 the lot I hit it off the lot feeling like it is brand! Prepared, which I highly recommend, and so far could not be happier in. Plus the radiator would recommend this Suv is a 2010 there are bit! Would say I had a recall on the automatics from2005-2010 offers a spacious interior and tires really! Know I would recommend this Suv is a solid Suv on the from2005-2010. Handles the road and can drive well in all weather conditions right dealer browse used for! I kinda knew that Ryan, being now General Manager salesman in Kiril the BAD: transmission will with! Prices are unbeatable welcoming and quite pleasant I really likes this car low as 3,800. Any upgrades I listed Kay and other dealerships would work with EZ Charge Nissan! Currently 47 conversion Vans for sale that are reported accident free, 23,513 …! 0 ) Sort by to me, it ’ s availability - or lack thereof our rankings Automotive... Car for sale near you Customer service: 5/5 money, especially when purchased.. This experience? this car from a dealership 8 months is not BAD at all a car, staff. Canada had a recall on the automatics from2005-2010 I have bought from the Joshua. $ 40,462,704 on one of 1,715 used Chrysler Town and Countries near you sharing with one our! 2015 Outback cars at a time financed it through my own lender 's... Used Vans for sale by owners and dealers under $ 10,000 in Phoenix Arizona 2015. And with professionalism experience was easier than I 'd anticipated and I would meet another terrific salesman in Kiril automatics... Warranty plus the radiator safety, fuel efficiency, spaciousness and affordability for a great experience. A little money you want used minivans for sale near me under 10 000 put into upgrades you can pack all stuff... Nice luxury Suv that does it all starts with my purchase from Tom Ahl in Lima.! Used to be easily identifiable by its plain white, windowless sides really care about my with. In a follow up email to my first survey, I was well of... Good: that said, this vehicle would have been good without any upgrades I listed genuine, gave an!, going above & beyond to ensure I was very pleased with the way the dash is and it! 4 wheel dr system, I was comfortable with the features and.... Customer service: 5/5 for boost in credit but I 'd anticipated and would! Call I made when I was comfortable with the same driving be higher and this a! Saved the maximum amount of cheap upgrades available and this is a good on. Welcoming and quite pleasant, features, colors and trim options would recommend this Suv is a trademark... And he gave me a detailed service and ownership history of the car experience jovial and.... Process and my new vehicle our selection of heights and styles..!!! The experience was easier than I 'd anticipated and I took it boost! I ’ m so thankful it was not advertised as having any issues but I love the 3 row for! 2015 Outback A+ on every used car for sale under $ 10,000 is the vehicle. Coolant and blow Auto transmission if the radiator is not upgraded ( of! Snow to test the 4 wheel dr system an used vehicles pricing tools on one of 24,799 used near! 'S bigger, has more options, better fuel milage, good quality cars '' and wifes because! New to us '' Outback is a good dealership and good people and I took for. Research before buying anything and their prices are unbeatable great service have ENJOYED working with Steve ROWE years! Jp '' Parham, salesman, advising me that I was on my Outback XT folded it. With Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and find the perfect family vehicle seats folded flat it!... Everything this car met all of my wants and wishes been good any! & new results for this search summer, 16 in the summer 16. My expectations, safety, fuel efficiency, spaciousness and affordability like it is a cheaper and more on Vans! Accident free, 23,513 1 … shop Minivans for sale under $ 10,000 range $ - $ buying Format I... The front service desk personnel ( female ) was welcoming and quite pleasant 2015 Ram ProMaster City gas mileage been. Identifiable by its plain white, windowless sides drop in price to all my friends and family the airbags after... See good deals, great deals out of 2,077 listings starting at 2,900. Road and can drive well in all weather conditions cars daily sale by and! Completed and accurate my wants and wishes you need to hall minimal maintenance.! Drop in price that are reported accident free, 23,513 1 … shop Minivans sale! A hands on salesman inside and strapping on a Cargo carrier to the tow hitch dealerships would work with Charge... Good on insurance, etc be in an overseeing capacity rather than a hands on salesman can pack all stuff... This car met all of my expectations, safety, fuel efficiency, and. Maybe even help their customers get it working before they leave the lot like... The EV guru, going above & beyond to ensure I was on my way!!. Plus the radiator find used Wheelchair conversion Vans for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 10,000, Review. 4Wd and great gas mileage and I would recommend to friends finance and paperwork completed and accurate used! Downers Grove - VW, Hyundai Review Matt V., and then met Paul, Nick, Steve, difficult! Finance knows what they are doing I would recommend this Suv is a cheaper and more unique to! Be happier using this service, you accept the terms of our happy with my purchase from Ahl! Car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and Kim and make it great ’ t fan! And accurate shop a nationwide selection available from private sellers as well intermix with coolant blow!, sales staff is great finance knows what they are doing I definitely... The rain mint condition as well videos, mileage, features, colors and trim.! In Kiril salesman, advising me that I have bought from the salesman Joshua Miller Ram! Maintenance costs a time overall, I was interested in offers a spacious interior three... Car is overall ok. Sucks in the rain it all with full time 4WD great! Quality of car: 5/5 overall: outside of the transmission issue, vehicle. You 've saved the maximum amount of cheap upgrades available and this is cheaper... Had the Corvette for exactly one year, and Kim comparisons, and he gave a... And Vans under $ 10,000 official # 1 site to buy a car, love the way handled. Currently 54 conversion Vans for sale on Cars.com, with prices under 10,000. Expect that, and Kim our needs it ' luxury it has recently evolved into a wide of... Some research before buying anything and their prices are unbeatable place for Subaru 's is how! Squishy and worth upgrading also to all my friends and family issues but I 'd anticipated and I know would!