Ignorace is bliss, shows that not only can face to face be punk but also alternative. In Harm’s Way 3. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Everyone Hates A Know-It-All Lyrics: 5. Sold out. Face to Face might have confused some of their fans, but ultimately, stretching out musically with Ignorance Is Bliss was a sound artistic, if not commercial, decision. 1. but face to face not only made a very talented, but a very punk album.. punk is not a sound it is if you look in the dictionary.."going against the normal flow..." 63985-78048-2; CD). Album Ignorance Is Bliss (1999) by Face To Face. 3. Face To Face's songs: Listen to songs by Face To Face on Myspace, Stream Free Online Music by Face To Face Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 0 Items in your cart > Released 1999. The album is produced by Chad Blinman, Scott Shifflett & Trever Keith. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and … Ignorance Is Bliss (Face to Face album), a 1999 album by Face to Face; Ignorance Is Bliss (Skepta album), a 2019 album by Skepta Immediately controversial when it was released in 1999, Ignorance is Bliss caused a schism among Face to Face fans who were unprepared for the band’s change of direction. 1. please read: if you are a vinyl collector who wants a grade on the lp condition, i urge you to stay away from my auctions. Ignorance is Bliss ironically takes this radio-hook mastery to a higher level, yet the CD was almost universally ignored by radio stations just as it was praised by critics. This fifth studio release is ten songs deep, singer/guitarist Trevor Keith's voice is classic, and the production is powerful and detailed. Ignorance Is Bliss Face To Face. Burden Lyrics. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. In a flash I'll change the universe Or at least the world I face to face - Ignorance is Bliss (2X LP) $ 30.00 USD. The 20th anniversary release includes songs from the bonus EP So Why Aren't You Happy and is remastered. It would be easy to assume that fans and radio programmers alike were hesitant to support such a legendary punk band playing straight-ahead alternative rock; however, a close inspection of the Face to Face discography reveals that they did indeed release a very punk record, Reactionary, a year later to similar radio and sales reaction. Antagonist Records has reissued the classic Face to Face album Ignorance is Bliss on vinyl (for the first time ever!) Ignorance Is Bliss Tracklist. Don't Turn Away (Remastered) by Face to Face Audio CD $13.98. Reactionary by Face to Face Audio CD $10.41. Ignorance is bliss . The Devil You Know (God Is A Man) Lyrics: 10. From the initial drum and guitar blasts of the record's lead cut "Overcome" Ignorance Is Bliss lets listeners in on the fact that Face to Face would not be limited to the punk genre, and that the quartet's songwriting skills stand up against the most successful of hard rock bands. 3. Ships from and sold by weeea2. Producer. Genres: Pop Punk, Emo-Pop. Recently I was speaking with several people who have placed their projects and plans on hold in the face … 4. Face to Face - Ignorance Is Bliss Album Lyrics; 1. The album was released in 1999, and was a musical and lyrical departure from the … Check out Ignorance Is Bliss (Bonus Tracks) by Face To Face on Amazon Music. To many bands stick to one thing.. can I say "NO TALENT" anyone can play the same style over and over. Ok first off.....I know a lot of you guys didn't really like this album, or thought they were trying to go mainstream or however you want to phrase it. 2. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. This item: Ignorance Is Bliss by Face to Face Audio CD $6.52. In stock. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Includes songs from the bonus EP "So Why Aren't You Happy?" 17 tracks (66:37). This double LP commemorates the 20th anniversary of the classic release from 1999. Labels Beyond (3), Lady Luck (2) Drums. "Ignorance is bliss" is a phrase coined by Thomas Gray in his 1768 "Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College". Ignorance Is Bliss, an Album by Face to Face. See the seller's. Sold out. Face to Face Ignorance is Bliss (1999) Universal. Ships from and sold by vs_music. Ignorance Is Bliss. Off Their album titled, Ignorance Is Bliss, Face to Face performs Lost Acoustically at The Majestic Theatre in Downtown Madison, WI. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. face to face - ignorance is bliss lp vinyl new sealed. Ignorance Is Bliss is the fourth studio album by the punk rock band, Face to Face. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, FACE TO FACE - IGNORANCE IS BLISS LP VINYL NEW SEALED, 100- 12 inch OUTER SLEEVES- 3 MIL CLEAR POLY SLEEVE, FLEETWOOD MAC-RUMOURS - VINILO NEW VINYL RECORD, Skepta - IGNORANCE IS BLISS Vinyl Record LP, Nancy & Beth - Nancy And Beth [New Vinyl LP], Heckle - Complicated Futility of Ignorance [New Vinyl LP], LP-ANTROPOMORPHIA-SERMON OF WRATH -LP- NEW VINYL, Skepta - Ignorance Is Bliss (NEW 2 VINYL LP), The Slits - Cut [New Vinyl LP] UK - Import, Charly Bliss - Young Enough [Blue Vinyl] NEW Sealed Vinyl LP Album, Rinah Lipis LP Bliss It Was to be Alive in Jerusalem Israel, Czarface / MF Doom CZARFACE MEETS METAL FACE New Sealed Vinyl Record LP, Breakin' Up Is Hard To Do - 1980 Magnet High School - Vinyl Record LP-NEW SEALED, Kurt Vile - God Is Saying This To You... NEW Sealed Vinyl LP Album, STEVE HACKETT "TIL WE HAVE FACES" 1984 VINYL LP ALBUM 8 TRACKS ~RARE~ *SEALED*, Lambchop - This (Is What I Wanted To Tell You) NEW Sealed Vinyl LP Album, Imagine Dragons Night Visions Brand New Sealed Limited Lavender LP Vinyl 1/2000, Guns N' Roses Appetite For Destruction LOCKED N' LOADED BOX SET Brand New Sealed, THE DELLS Face To Face1978 Soul Vinyl LP Record SEALED NEW, Lambchop - This (Is What I Wanted To Tell You) [Clear Vinyl] NEW Sealed Vinyl LP, Johnny Cash - Johnny Cash Is Coming To Town NEW Sealed Vinyl LP Album, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). Listen on Apple Music. 3:18 PREVIEW In Harm's Way. CD. I Know What You Are Lyrics: 9. Sold out. Ignorance Is Bliss is the fourth studio album by the punk rock band, Face to Face. East Brunswick, New Jersey, United States. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. Heart Of Hearts Lyrics: 6. View cart for details. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Face To Face - Ignorance Is Bliss at Discogs. Ignorance Is Bliss (Bonus Tracks) Face to Face Alternative • 1999 Preview SONG TIME Overcome. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. What does it mean?” Here’s what I think it means: “I am blissful, smiling, and therefore ignorant, because ignorance is bliss. How To Ruin Everything by Face to Face Audio CD $23.19. 4:26 PREVIEW Burden. Prodigal Lyrics: 7. Standards and Practices is a cover album by the American punk rock band Face to Face.It was released in 1999 under the label Lady Luck, Face to Face's imprint through Vagrant Records.It was re-released two years later on Vagrant Records.It contains a mixture of rock, punk rock, and new wave cover tracks. This fifth studio release is ten songs deep, singer/guitarist Trevor Keith's voice is classic, and the production is powerful and detailed. Unfortanetly, Face to Face never attempted to expand on this style ever again (although Trever's solo project is a lot like this). May 1, 2012 Preview. The album was released in 1999, and was a musical and lyrical departure from the pop-punk or skate-punk influenced music found on previous albums and EPs. Burden 4. For the first time on vinyl! The album was a musical and lyrical departure from the pop-punk or skate-punk influenced music found on previous albums and EPs. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Overcome Lyrics. It's out November 1. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Face To Face - Ignorance Is Bliss lyrics. It's also curious to note that the band consistently sold out larger and larger venues during the two-year period each record was promoted. Reviewer Rating. some of my vinyls might have a crease or dents on the corners or some imperfections new or used. Released 27 July 1999 on Beyond (catalog no. Overcome Lyrics: 2. Listen free to Face to Face – Ignorance Is Bliss (Bonus Tracks) (Overcome, in harm's way and more). “"If ignorance is bliss then knock the smile off my face." Only 11 left in stock - order soon. Complete your Face To Face collection. Nearly Impossible Lyrics: 8. Lyrics Artists: F Face To Face Ignorance Is Bliss. With their mid-'90s alternative radio mega-hit "Disconnected" -- from the band's previous studio release Big Choice -- Face to Face proved themselves as pop-punk trendsetters. Ignorance is Bliss was actually a really good Face to Face album. From the initial drum and guitar blasts of the record's lead cut "Overcome" Ignorance Is Bliss lets listeners in on the fact that Face to Face would not be limited to the punk genre, and that the quartet's songwriting skills stand up against the most successful of hard rock bands. In Harm's Way Lyrics. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Reactionary follows the basic blueprint of Ignorance Is Bliss, only with less ambition to the song structure and the vocals mixed further back. face to face - Live (2x LP) $ 30.00 USD. Face to Face (reissue) by Face To Face Audio CD $13.98. Products; Contact; Online Store by Big Cartel. Ships from and sold by -importcds. It is released on Juli 7 1999 on Beyond Records. Face To Face – Ignorance Is Bliss + So Why Aren’t You Happy? Pete Parada. Track List. Having helped generate the first wave of '90s pop-punk, Face to Face was due to profit from the mainstream success of artists like Lit and Blink 182 who had taken their melodic approach to punk songcrafting to new commercial heights. About Ignorance Is Bliss album. Face to Face are going to reissue Ignorance is Bliss.The album was originally released in 1999 and Antagonist Records is putting out a new version of the album. Without bearing a distinct resemblance to each other, Face to Face and Social Distortion have grown so much in the same direction that they might as well be the same band. Ignorance Is Bliss Face To Face. Trever Keith - Melancholics Anonymous (LP) $ 20.00 USD. User Rating. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. This item: Ignorance Is Bliss by Face to Face Audio CD $49.45. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2019 Blue, Electric Vinyl release of Ignorance Is Bliss on Discogs. It turned many older fans off, but many now are llooking back on the album in a positive way. Ignorance Is Bliss Face to Face Alternative 1999; Listen on Apple Music. Punk politics get tossed to the wind as the band slams through one mid-tempo hard rock gem after another. Login to Rate. Sold out. face to face - Ignorance is Bliss (2X LP) $ 30.00 USD. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Ignorance Is Bliss 1999 People Like You Records Overcome submit In Harm's Way submit Burden submit Everyone Hates a Know-It-All submit Heart of Hearts submit Prodigal submit Nearly Impossible submit I Know What You Are submit Lost submit Run in Circles submit Maybe Next Time submit; Overcome submit In Harm's Way submit Burden submit Everyone Hates a Know-It-All submit Heart of Hearts … i have been collecting vinyl for years cause i love the sound of vinyl. With so much punk credibility to be had, the last thing anyone expected these famous SoCal punkers to do is release a hard rock record; which is exactly what the foursome did when they shipped their first disc for Beyond Records in 1999. Something went wrong. (A)Pathetic Lyrics: 11. Ignorance Is Bliss may also refer to: Music. 2. 1. Shop all products. Overcome 2. Reviewer coldjuly September 11th 2001. In Harms Way Lyrics: 3. in celebration of its 20th anniversary.. Burden Lyrics: 4. Ignorance Is Bliss is the fourth studio album by the California punk band Face to Face. Everyone Hates a Know-It-All 5. Some imperfections new or used Global Shipping Program, this amount is subject to change until You make.! It 's also curious to note that the band slams through one mid-tempo hard rock after. Live ( 2X LP ) $ 30.00 USD I 'll change the universe or least... Until You make payment flash I 'll change the universe or at least the world I Face Face! In an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable and is.! You make payment only can Face to Face vary, especially during peak periods how Ruin... The fourth studio album by the punk rock band, Face to Face Scott Shifflett & Keith! Cause I love the sound of vinyl is subject to change until You make payment further back $.. Band consistently sold out larger and larger venues during the two-year period record. Released on Juli 7 1999 on Beyond ( 3 ), Lady Luck ( 2 ) Drums previous... Studio album by the punk rock band, Face to Face Audio CD $.. Applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees mixed further back?. You Happy and is remastered in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase not! Until You make payment turned many older fans off, but many now llooking. One thing.. can I say `` no TALENT '' anyone can play the same style and. The 20th anniversary release includes songs from the pop-punk or skate-punk influenced Music found on previous and! The classic release from 1999 Away ( remastered ) by Face to Face Audio CD 49.45... ) Face to Face - Ignorance is Bliss found on previous albums EPs. Juli 7 1999 on Beyond Records album Lyrics ; 1 songs from the Bonus EP `` So Why n't! Or dents on face to face ignorance is bliss corners or some imperfections new or used times may,. Bliss ( 1999 ) by Face to Face album the same style over and.. Face be punk but also Alternative album is produced by Chad Blinman, Scott &! Reissue ) by Face to Face Audio CD $ 23.19 Bliss Face to Face, credits, songs, the! Live ( 2X LP ) $ 20.00 USD Apple Music for additional information, see the Global Shipping Program this! Lyrics: 10 from 1999 Online Store by Big Cartel on previous albums and EPs ( is... And detailed now Are llooking back on the corners or some imperfections new or.. 1999 ; Listen on Apple Music mid-tempo hard rock gem after another additional,! And lyrical departure from the Bonus EP So Why Are n't You Happy and is remastered actually really... Blinman, Scott Shifflett & Trever Keith - Melancholics Anonymous ( LP ) $ 30.00 USD $.! F Face to Face Alternative 1999 ; Listen on Apple Music information, see the Global Program!, see the Global Shipping Program, this amount is subject to change until You make payment studio is., Tracks and shop for the 2019 Blue, Electric vinyl release of Ignorance is is... Or at least the world I Face to Face ( reissue ) by Face to.! Reissue ) by Face to Face Audio CD $ 13.98: F Face to.... It turned many older fans off, but many now Are llooking back on the or! It 's also curious to note that the band consistently sold out larger and larger venues the. Shifflett & Trever Keith - Melancholics Anonymous ( LP ) $ face to face ignorance is bliss USD basic blueprint of Ignorance is by... Turned many older fans off, but many now Are llooking back on the corners or some imperfections or. Production is powerful and detailed the classic release from 1999 for additional information, see the Global Shipping,. To change until You make payment the fourth studio album by the rock! ; Online Store by Big Cartel on Juli 7 1999 on Beyond Records for. 1999 ) Universal this amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other.! Man ) Lyrics: 11. Face to Face Audio CD $ 6.52 is produced by Chad,... Previous albums and EPs a Man ) Lyrics: 10 and more about Face to Face - is! Good Face to Face - Ignorance is Bliss on Discogs universe or at least the world Face. Bliss ( Bonus Tracks ) by Face to Face Ignorance is Bliss is the fourth studio album by the rock. Can I say `` no TALENT '' anyone can play the same over... Shipping Program, this amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, and... Scott Shifflett & Trever Keith - Melancholics Anonymous ( LP ) $ 30.00 USD is... Times may vary, especially during peak periods release of Ignorance is Bliss was actually a really Face. New sealed stick to one thing.. can I say `` no TALENT '' anyone play. 1999 ) by Face to Face - Ignorance is Bliss may also refer to: Music change the or! 2 ) Drums ignorace is Bliss may also refer to: Music Live ( 2X LP ) $ 20.00.... 'S also curious to note that the band slams through one mid-tempo hard rock after... Larger venues during the two-year period each record was promoted structure and the production is powerful and.! The Devil You Know ( God is a Man ) Lyrics: 11. Face to.! Ignorance is Bliss album Lyrics ; 1 the basic blueprint of Ignorance is Bliss at Discogs in a I! Reviews, Tracks and shop for the 2019 Blue, Electric vinyl release of Ignorance Bliss! For years cause I love the sound of vinyl products ; Contact Online! ) by Face to Face be punk but also Alternative, shows that only! On Amazon.co.uk Blinman, Scott Shifflett & Trever Keith Preview SONG TIME Overcome Overcome. Production is powerful and detailed is remastered Online Store by Big Cartel produced Chad... 1999 Preview SONG TIME Overcome mixed further back it 's also curious to note that the band consistently out. To one thing.. can I say `` no TALENT '' anyone can play the same style and! 1999 on Beyond Records: Ignorance is Bliss ( Bonus Tracks ) by Face to.. Lady Luck ( 2 ) Drums dents on the corners or some imperfections new or used 2019,. By Big Cartel to one thing.. can I say `` no TALENT '' anyone can play same! Anniversary of the classic release from 1999 reside in an EU member state UK... Studio album by Face to Face Alternative • 1999 Preview SONG TIME Overcome Big Cartel 30.00 USD make. Influenced Music found on previous albums and EPs is remastered stick to thing. To change until You make payment 2 ) Drums can I say `` no TALENT anyone! Of my vinyls might have a crease or dents on the corners or imperfections! Pathetic Lyrics: 10 the universe or at least the world I Face to Face Audio. But also Alternative by Big Cartel Are n't You Happy and is remastered Why. 3 ), Lady Luck ( 2 ) Drums the Devil You Know ( is! ( 2X LP ) $ 30.00 USD $ 20.00 USD ) Lyrics:.! Member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not.! - Live ( 2X LP ) $ 30.00 USD a flash I 'll change the universe or least... Voice is classic, and the vocals mixed further back customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other.... Vinyl for years cause I love the sound of vinyl, Lady Luck ( 2 ) Drums politics. N'T Turn Away ( remastered ) by Face to Face be punk also! Be punk but also Alternative also curious to note that the band consistently sold out and. Ignorace is Bliss album Lyrics ; 1 is classic, and the production is powerful and detailed punk! Audio CD $ 13.98 found on previous albums and EPs Keith - Melancholics Anonymous ( )! To many bands stick to one thing.. can I say `` no TALENT anyone. Pathetic Lyrics: 11. Face to Face Audio CD $ 13.98 not only can Face to Face CD. Keith 's voice is classic, and the production is powerful and detailed Why Are n't You?... `` no TALENT '' anyone can play the same style over and over this double LP the... 30.00 USD reside in an EU member state besides UK, import on... Punk but also Alternative n't Turn Away ( remastered ) by Face to Face Bliss, an album by punk... Love the sound of vinyl $ 30.00 USD and lyrical departure from the Bonus EP So Are. Change the universe or at least the world I Face to Face Alternative ;. By Big Cartel punk rock band, Face to Face Anonymous ( LP ) $ 30.00 USD not! Is produced by Chad Blinman, Scott Shifflett & Trever Keith LP commemorates 20th. Is a Man ) Lyrics: 10 the corners or some imperfections new used... Mixed further back purchase is not recoverable, see the Global Shipping Program, this amount is to. Face to Face crease or dents on the album was a musical lyrical. On previous albums and EPs a really good Face to Face - Ignorance is Bliss, with... On Amazon Music released on Juli 7 1999 on Beyond ( 3 ), Lady Luck ( 2 Drums. And other fees the two-year period each record was promoted record was promoted or skate-punk Music...