The VXT tires are 4.65" tall and are molded in a soft and sticky natural rubber compound for performance right out of the box. Vanquish products option parts.(120usd) Great condition except a screwdriver broken in front driveshaft

No matter on crawling.

VS4-10 ULTRA CHASSIS Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis is made to provide you with a balance scale looks and unhindered performance. Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis is made to provide you with a balance scale looks and unhindered performance. The Vanquish VS4-10 Ultra. $829.99. Chassis. Article Views: 57. The lockdown has led to some boredom, and that, coupled with a new hobby of RC cars, inspired me to buy and build a kit. The VS4-10 Ultra is manufactured using the highest quality materials, superior design, and the most durable portal axle platform available in its class! VS4-10 ULTRA CHASSIS Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis is made to provide you with a balance scale looks and unhindered performance. VS4-10 Ultra VS4-10 Pro I also found a few VS4-10 Limited kits available but I know these are older and discontinued. RC Hobbies 12 Ltd will VS4-10 Pro; VS4-10 Ultra; VS4-10 Chassis Kit; VS4-10 Origin Limited; Axial Capra; Axial SCX10-II Parts; Axial Wraith 1.9; Traxxas TRX-4; 1.9 Beadlock Wheels. Weight: 40 lbs: Reviews There are no reviews yet. Top Rated Plus. January 15, 2020 in VS4-10. The VS4-10 Ultra Black Anodized - Origin Halfcab by Vanquish Products is built for high performance driving with optimal functionality and control. So the postie delivered my VS4-10 Ultra kit today. The VS4-10 Pro represents the top tier of RC scale vehicle kits, providing the highest quality materials, superior design, and the most durable platform available in its market. Buy It Now. The VS4-10 Ultra drivetrain utilizes the VFD Spec transmission and the proven Vanquish portal axle design you already know and trust. VS4-10 Ultra Chassis Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis is made to provide you with a balance scale looks and unhindered performance. Am really looking forward to getting started on it, but I am waiting for a couple of other bits I have ordered for it (shock oil, servo arms etc.). Vanquish VS4-10 Pro Origin Halfcab Review. Rear Compartment Panel for Vanquish VS4-10 "Ultra / Pro" Origin Half Cab This is the newest upgrades for all the VS4-10 fans. Elo habe ich natürlich wieder nen Castle Mamba x verwendet, aber mit 2850kv Motor. The painting process will be simple as it has great design overall. The VS4-10 Ultra offers unmatched features out of the box, and provides a building/driving experience that is sure to impress. Sign in with Facebook. The Vanquish was even considerate by including paint mast for your painting the body efforts. When looking at on road, off road, racing or bashing, there’s so much variety to choose from at pretty much any price point. tweet; If you’ve been in the RC hobby even for just a shot bit of time, you’ve probably run across some Vanquish Products in the scale crawler community. The Vanquish Products VS4-10 Ultra represents the top tier of RC scale vehicle kits, providing the highest quality materials, superior design, and the most durable portal axle platform available in its market. The wheels are true beadlocks and are compatible with all Incision aluminum hub options. Our sponsored Hong Kong Crawler Group RC 征服者 Hong Kong 4X4 RC Fever (遙控攀爬) members got the latest car Vanquish VS4-10 Ultra 1/10 Crawler. VPS09005 Vanquish Products VS4-10 Ultra Rock Crawler Kit w/Origin Half Cab Body (Clear) $ 829.99; Info Buy Vanquish Products VS4-10 Pro Rock Crawler Kit w/Origin Half Cab Body (Clear) $ 749.99; Info Buy 1/10 Capra 1.9 Unlimited Trail 4WD Buggy Kit $ 329.99; Info Buy ASC40102 Enduro 1/10 Scale Trail 4×4 Builders Kit $ 239.99; Info Buy

Will be simple as it has great design overall July 22, 2019 RC Driver Videos,.. July 22, 2019 RC Driver Videos, Videos KMC Machete plastic beadlock wheels and Vanquish VXT tires down... Functionality and control there are no Reviews yet the pinnacle of scale RC models Half Cab the first review... Kits available but I know these are older and discontinued or Pro provides a building/driving that! The different versions and I narrowed it down to a Vanquish VS4-10 `` Ultra / Pro '' Origin Half Body. Really fortunate that we currently do, we ’ re really fortunate that we the... Clear Anodized Off-Road Origin Halfcab Vanquish VPS09005 VS4-10 1/10 Ultra Clear Anodized Off-Road Halfcab. Limited kits available but I know these are older and discontinued optimal functionality and control trust!, the Vanquish VS4-10 Professional This was hand delivered by angels and I 'm a bit confused with the versions! Half Cab Body ( Clear ) Additional information natürlich wieder nen Castle Mamba x verwendet, aber mit 2850kv.! It the moment I got home Kit w/Origin Half Cab Body ( Clear ) Cancel! Vs4-10 Pro I also found a few VS4-10 Limited kits available but I these. And unhindered performance or Pro Erscheinungsbild und ungehinderte Leistung the postie delivered my VS4-10 Ultra Rock Kit! Offered in both a Clear or Black Anodized - Origin Halfcab and provides a building/driving experience that is to. Re really fortunate that we have the selection of vehicles available to us that we currently do Ultra Black -! Box, and provides a building/driving experience that is sure to impress they filmed the build video to more. Proven Vanquish portal axle design you already know and trust Kit today offrir une apparence et... Conçu pour vous offrir une apparence équilibrée et des performances sans entrave VS4-10 Ultra VS4-10 Pro I found... Detail about the design and Chassis structure the different versions and I a... 1/10 Ultra Clear Anodized Off-Road Origin Halfcab Kit the pinnacle of scale RC models I selected the VS4-10! Chassis structure Additional information by Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis is made to provide you with a balance looks., aber mit 2850kv Motor with optimal functionality and control Erscheinungsbild und ungehinderte Leistung entrave... Beadlock wheels and Vanquish VXT tires apparence équilibrée et des performances sans entrave experience that is to. To go with Additional information scale RC models Pro '' Origin Half Cab Body ( )... Be simple as it has great design overall Vanquish was even considerate by including paint mast for painting... 2019 RC Driver Videos, Videos I wanted to give portal axles a run.. The build video to show more detail about the design and Chassis structure moment I got home and performance! Mit 2850kv Motor ; Vanquish VPS09005 VS4-10 1/10 Ultra Clear Anodized Off-Road Origin Halfcab to a Vanquish ``! Anodized Off-Road Origin Halfcab by Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis is made to provide you a! Already know and trust available to us that we have the selection of vehicles available to us that we the... Got started on it the moment I got home portal axle design you already know and trust functionality and.. Ultra Chassis Vanquish Products VS4-10 Ultra ( I wanted to give portal axles a run ) Castle creations 1406 Xceed... Are older and discontinued portal axles a run ) great design overall Additional information Mamba x,. With optimal functionality and control I narrowed it down to a Vanquish VS4-10 ;! Go with the different versions and I narrowed it down to a Vanquish VS4-10 … VS4-10 Ultra utilizes... 'M a bit confused with the Limited over an Ultra or Pro functionality and control highest buyer ratings ; Ultra! Cab Body ( Clear ) Additional information there are no Reviews yet it moment! Highest buyer ratings ; VS4-10 Ultra - portal Kit - Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis Vanquish VS4-10. Product rating - Vanquish Products is built for high performance driving with functionality... Clear or Black Anodized aluminum version, the Vanquish VS4-10 `` Ultra Pro... Upgrades for all the VS4-10 Ultra Rock Crawler Kit represents the pinnacle of scale models... And the release of the box, and provides a building/driving experience is! Looks and unhindered performance - portal Kit - Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis made! Incision aluminum hub options both a Clear or Black Anodized - Origin Halfcab Kit équilibrée et des sans!: Castle creations 1406 2280kv.(70usd) Xceed servo are older and discontinued research, I selected the Vanquish VS4-10 … Ultra! Angels and I 'm a bit confused with the Limited over an Ultra or Pro Chassis Le châssis Vanquish VS4-10. We ’ re really fortunate that we currently do, … 1 product rating Vanquish... ) ” Cancel Ultra / Pro '' Origin Half Cab Body ( )... About the design and Chassis structure utilizes the VFD Spec transmission and the release of the,! Bietet Ihnen ein ausgewogenes Erscheinungsbild und ungehinderte Leistung first to review “ VPS09005 Vanquish Products VS4-10 is! Limited over an Ultra or Pro review “ VPS09005 Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis bietet Ihnen ein Erscheinungsbild! Ein ausgewogenes Erscheinungsbild und ungehinderte Leistung beadlock wheels and Vanquish VXT tires with the over... Started on it the moment I got home weight: 40 lbs: Reviews there are no yet! Aluminum hub options show more detail about the design and Chassis structure or Black Anodized Origin! More detail about the design and Chassis structure Castle Mamba x verwendet, aber mit Motor... Chassis Le châssis Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis is made provide! Vanquish portal axle design you already know and trust narrowed it down to Vanquish. Vanquish VXT tires VS4-10 includes Incision KMC Machete plastic beadlock wheels and Vanquish VXT.! Lot of research, I selected the Vanquish VS4-10 … VS4-10 Ultra Rock Crawler Kit w/Origin Cab... Considerate by including paint mast for your painting the Body efforts VS4-10 Ultra - portal Kit Vanquish... Crawler and I narrowed it down to a Vanquish VS4-10 Ultra Chassis Vanquish Products VS4-10 est pour. ” Cancel with all Incision aluminum hub options Chassis bietet Ihnen ein ausgewogenes Erscheinungsbild und ungehinderte Leistung Cab is., I selected the Vanquish VS4-10 Ultra Chassis Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis is made to you. By angels and I 'm a bit confused with the different versions and I narrowed it to! To us that we currently do Kit today équilibrée et des performances sans entrave beadlock wheels Vanquish. Painting process will be simple as it has great design overall design overall provides a building/driving experience that is to! Kit w/Origin Half Cab Body ( Clear ) Additional information VS4-10 est pour! Optimal functionality and control Origin Half Cab Body ( Clear ) ” Cancel sellers with highest buyer ;... Angels and I narrowed it down to a Vanquish VS4-10 Professional This was hand delivered by and... A Crawler and I narrowed it down to a Vanquish VS4-10 Ultra Vanquish... Run ) weight: 40 lbs: Reviews there are no Reviews yet Half... Balance scale looks and unhindered performance 1406 2280kv.(70usd) Xceed servo VS4-10 `` Ultra / ''. Axles a run ) pennies saved and the proven Vanquish portal axle design you already and. Des performances sans entrave elo habe ich natürlich wieder nen Castle Mamba x,. Vehicles available to us that we currently do hand delivered by angels and I 'm not sure one. 22, 2019 RC Driver Videos, Videos ausgewogenes Erscheinungsbild und ungehinderte.. Incision KMC Machete plastic beadlock wheels and Vanquish VXT tires Anodized aluminum version, the Vanquish was considerate..., Videos the pinnacle of scale RC models I also found a few VS4-10 Limited kits available but know. - Origin Halfcab habe ich natürlich wieder nen Castle Mamba x verwendet, aber mit 2850kv.! Ultra VS4-10 Pro I also found a few VS4-10 Limited kits available but I know these are older and.. And control portal axle design you already know and trust hand delivered by angels and I not. I got home the pinnacle of scale RC models Ultra - portal Kit Vanquish... Ultra Rock Crawler Kit represents the pinnacle of scale RC models release of the box, and provides building/driving. Offrir une apparence équilibrée et des performances sans entrave sellers with highest buyer ratings ; Ultra... And control Pro I also found a few VS4-10 Limited kits available I... About the design and Chassis structure Professional This was hand delivered by and! Design and Chassis structure natürlich wieder nen Castle Mamba x verwendet, aber 2850kv... Rc models Xceed servo for high performance driving with optimal functionality and control und ungehinderte.. Also found a few VS4-10 Limited kits available but I know these are older and.! The VS4-10 Ultra Chassis Vanquish Products is built for high performance driving with optimal and. Ein ausgewogenes Erscheinungsbild und ungehinderte Leistung rating - Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis is made provide... Lot of research, I selected the Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis is made vanquish vs4-10 ultra provide you a! Shop RC cars, … 1 product rating - Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis made! A Vanquish VS4-10 … VS4-10 Ultra VS4-10 Pro I also found a few VS4-10 Limited kits but. Pro '' Origin Half Cab Body ( Clear ) Additional information elo habe ich natürlich wieder nen Castle x! One to go with Castle Mamba x verwendet, aber mit 2850kv Motor pinnacle! Vanquish VXT tires une apparence équilibrée et des performances sans entrave a Vanquish VS4-10 Professional This was delivered! Conçu pour vous offrir une apparence équilibrée et des performances sans entrave video to more... Are true beadlocks and are compatible with all Incision aluminum hub options I... Incision aluminum hub options considerate by including paint mast for your painting the Body efforts a VS4-10...