For club and COVID safety info, Set includes: coop, nesting house, outdoor run, roosting pole and ramp, Suitable for 2 standard or 4 bantam chickens, Sleeping house with removable roosting pole, Sliding door at top of ramp to restrict access, Hinged roofs with locking arms open over sleeping house and nesting box, Pull-out plastic tray for fast and easy cleaning, Suitable for 2 standard size chickens or 4 bantams, Materials: glazed pine; galvanized metal grid, composite asphalt shingles, metal hardware. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: attic for additional storage with removable floor, sleeping house with ramp and sliding door, hinged roof with locking arms open above sleeping house and nest area for collecting eggs, pull-out plastic tub for fast and easy cleaning, wood paneling at the back protects against wind, suitable for up to 2 standard size chickens or 4 bantams, materials: glazed pine, close-mesh galvanized grid, composite asphalt shingles, plastic, metal, compatible with natura chicken outdoor run (item #55965). The roost is much larger than I though it would be. Suitable for up to 2 standard size chickens or 4 bantams. WARNING: This product can expose you to formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. The traditional design allows your flock to roam inside and outside, upstairs and downstairs, in the sun or in the shade for ideal comfort. On sale today. The two-story design allows your flock the freedom to roam inside and outside, upstairs and … Because chickens need room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, Trixie's Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run is ideal for these lively companions. Get updates on savings events, special offers, new items, in-club events and more. proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals, WARNING: This product can expose you to formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Husband said the instrustions were less then detailed but I put the structure together without it. A waste of money even at the clearance price. The galvanized metal grid, solid wood construction and weatherproof finish mean this attractive outdoor run will endure years of use with very little maintenance. Upstairs features a sleeping house with a removable roosting pole and pull-out plastic tray for easy maintenance. 75M+ Products. The tray was cracked ..I super glued it back together..the roof cap was broke in half, so I will have to get them to send me a new one to keep the rain out. - Mesh cover folds open on one side. Trixie Pet Products Natura Natural Wood Chicken Coop. New Age Pet echoFLEX Fontana Chicken Pen - Natural. Raising chickens can be a fun and rewarding experience for any backyard farmer. Because chickens need room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, I thought it would be a little bigger, but for my 2 chics it works fine. FREE Returns. Keeping chickens in the garden is fun and gives you your own free-range eggs. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Compatible with TRIXIE's natura outdoor run with mesh cover item 55965. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Description The TRIXIE Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run gives your flock the room it needs to live a healthy life. Because chickens need room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, TRIXIE's Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run is ideal for these lively companions. It connects to a large nesting box which can be converted into two separate boxes by inserting our removable divider. Both the coop and nesting box have a hinged roof with locking arm that opens from above for easy access. ProductId : 10004915. with outdoor run area. Because chickens need room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, TRIXIE's Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run is ideal for these lively companions. This large coop has two sleeping houses with removable roosting poles, non-slip ramps, and sliding doors to restrict access. Because chickens need room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, Item #1259746 Model #55964. They produce nutritious eggs, as well as organic soil amendment, and are low-cost pets to maintain. I believe 4 large hens would be just as happy in there. Dimensions (inches): 72 x 31.5 x 42, mesh door opening 12 x 22, wood door opening 12 x 12. Pretty easy to put together if … For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Suitable for up to 2 standard size chickens or 4 bantams. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. One year warranty. TRIXIE Pet Products Chicken Coop Duplex with Outdoor Run. Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, APO/FPO or PO box addresses. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. However, the sliding door at the top of the ramp allows for restricted access as needed. This run is crafted from galvanized metal and solid wood that’s been coated in a weatherproof finish, ensuring long-lasting durability through every season! Shopping Special for Trixie Natura Peak Roof Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run, 72 IN Set up time was minimal, although my husband put it together. Lesson learned. My husband and I put the coop together in less than an hour. We offer rabbit enclosures for rabbits or guinea pigs in different sizes, colours and versions with or without integrated outdoor run section.TRIXIE Pet offers a wide range of wooden dog houses, rabbit hutches and chicken coops, plus cat furniture, bird feeders, strategy toys and more. NEW! Solid wood construction, galvanized metal, composite asphalt shingles and a weatherproof finish means this coop will endure years of use with very little maintenance. Raising chickens can be a fun and rewarding experience for any backyard farmer. Suitable for 2 bantam chickens. However, the sliding door at the top of the ramp allows for restricted access as needed. The Trixie Natura Outdoor Run Chicken Coop with Covered Top treats your beaked buddies to more room to roam around in. .73. Shipping was fairly fast and It arrived in 2 boxes. Outdoor enclosure for small animals such as rabbits or guinea pigs. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Poorly constructed with cheap materials and waaaay too small for full grown chickens. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. - Nesting box with two separate nests for laying eggs & removable partition - Retreat area with bolt-locked sliding door and removable perch - Wooden back panel in outdoor run protects from wind Trixie Chicken Coop Duplex with Outdoor Run Dimensions: 123.5" W x 27.5" D x 42.5" H One Year Warranty [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. - Not a standalone prodcut. This 2-story chicken coop with outdoor run is constructed using solid wood, composite asphalt shingles, and a weatherproof finish for years of use with very little maintenance. We could fit one more Red but I believe 3 would be max...4 is stretching it but possible. They produce nutritious eggs, as well as organic fertilizer, and are low-cost pets to maintain. I searched online for a few weeks trying to find the most practical coop without spending a fortune. Overall we could not have built this nice of a coop for the price, not to mention all the time that would take planning and building it. Solid wood construction, galvanized metal, composite asphalt shingles and a weatherproof finish means this coop will endure years of use with very little maintenance. Color brown/white. TRIXIE 2-Story Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run - brown (Brown) Overstock $ 306.49. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. If you follow the directions it moves along. Weight 79 pounds. Trixie Pet Products. Solid wood construction, galvanized metal, composite asphalt shingles and a weatherproof finish means this coop will endure years of use with very little maintenance. Trixie Pet Products 62339 Rabbit Hutch with … Trixie Pet Products Natura Small Animal Home 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,376. Because chickens need room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, trixie's outdoor run with mesh cover is ideal for these lively companions. You'll see exact shipping costs and arrival dates when you check out. The traditional design allows your flock to roam inside and outside, upstairs and downstairs, in the sun or in the shade for ideal comfort. nesting box with two separate nests for laying eggs and removable divider. Raising chickens can be a fun and rewarding experience for any backyard farmer. If you are looking to start with a bigger flock, then you must take a look at the Duplex Chicken Coop from Trixie Pet Products. One year warranty. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. One year warranty. I would recommend this coop for 2-3 chickens. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. And it was easy to assemble... you can put it together in less than an hour...our chickens are happy.!!! Good for two chickens. pull-out plastic base tray. This coop will endure years of use w/very little maintenance. One latch was broke one was missing..I replaced them with stronger ones(under $2.00). Color brown/white. Buy Trixie Pet Products 55968 Natura Chicken Duplex 2-Story XXL Coops and Runs, 123.5 x 27.5 x 42.5 inches, Brown: ... our Duplex Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run is ideal for these lively companions. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Compatible with TRIXIE's natura outdoor run with mesh cover item 55965. WARNING: This product can expose you to formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. CJ. Upstairs features a sleeping house with a removable roosting pole and pull-out plastic tray for easy maintenance. This run will endure years of use with very little maintenance. Electrode, Comp-54036944-5a5a-47bc-977a-e2524c9e1fa1, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b859fbe1-007-17658d32e76024, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 21:20:03 GMT. New Deal for Trixie Natura Peak Roof Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run, 72 IN - Features two cozy nesting areas with removable divider - Pull-out plastic tray allows for fast and easy cleaning - Outdoor chicken coop includes spacious chicken run with wood panel back for wind protection You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Urban farming can be a stylish when you house your chickens in the Trixie Pet Products Duplex Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run.You know your girls need plenty of room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, which is why this chicken coop with outdoor run is perfect. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, check out our new coop ! TRIXIE Pet Products natura Chicken Coop Duplex 2-Story with Outdoor Run, XXL, 2 Sleeping House, Nesting Box, Hinged Roof with Locking Arms, up to 6 Chickens (Standard Size) or 10 Bantams Average Rating: ( 2.0 ) stars out of 5 stars 1 ratings , based on 1 reviews Overall I am pleased with this coop I do intend to build another pen to add on so the birds can get more exsersise. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0082WU8QE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It connects to a large nesting box which can be converted into 2 separate boxes by inserting our removable divider. The charming 2-story design allows your flock to roam inside and outside, upstairs and downstairs, in the sun or in the shade for ideal comfort. But...it comes in what seemed like 100 parts to put together. … Upgrade Rabbit Hutch Rabbit Cage Indoor Bunny Hutch with Run Outdoor Rabbit House with Two Deeper No Leak Trays – 4 Casters Include (Without Bottom Wire Netting) 4.1 out of 5 stars 970. Your chickens are kept safe and secure inside with help from the mesh cover and metal slide latches, giving them freedom to walk … They produce nutritious eggs, as well as organic fertilizer and are low-cost pets to maintain. Sam's Club had the best price I could find and the shipping cost was under $20 so not a big deal. Solid wood construction, galvanized metal, composite asphalt shingles and a weatherproof finish means this coop will endure years of use with very little maintenance. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. In stock on January 3, 2021. and we have not verified it. Overall the sturdiness, look, feel, and space is perfect for our 2 Reds. The galvanized metal grid, solid wood construction and weatherproof finish mean this attractive outdoor run will endure years of use with very little maintenance. $57.66. FREE Delivery Across French Polynesia. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Suitable for up to 2 standard size chickens or 4 bantams. Here you can find suitable chicken coops.TRIXIE has been focussing on pets for over 40 years, with now 6,500 products on offer and lots of ideas and information on your pet. Like our number one pick, this one will grab eyeballs too. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. This coop is so adorable, functional, & inexpensive for what you get! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Shop early this holiday to get your items delivered on time. roof halves can be opened separately from the top. 20% Off trixie natura peak roof chicken coop with outdoor run, 72 in is going fast. Compatible with TRIXIE's natura outdoor run with mesh cover item 55965. Restrictions apply. I have 2 chickens that I was buying this coop for. Head downstairs and the close-mesh galvanized metal grid protects the flock from predators, and the lower wood paneling protects them from the wind while they stretch, peck and flap. Trixie Natura Flat Roof Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run Online picture definately looks a lot bigger than it really is. We have so many sales on trixie natura flat roof chicken coop with outdoor run, 66.75 in, ... TRIXIE Chicken Coop Duplex with Outdoor Run - brown (Brown) Overstock $ 452.99. The traditional design allows your flock to roam inside and outside, upstairs and downstairs, in the sun or in the shade for ideal comfort. © 2020 Sam's West, Inc. All rights reserved. Great Coop!! Trixie Natura Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run, 41" L X 31" W X 42" H. Trixie. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. This is an extremely efficient little coop for 3-4 chickens. Solid wood construction, galvanized metal, composite asphalt shingles and a weatherproof finish means this coop will endure years of use with very little maintenance. Color glazed pine. If I could return I would. Buy Trixie Natura Outdoor Run for Chicken Coops. with doors at the front and chicken ladder. TRIXIE Pet offers a wide range of wooden dog houses, rabbit hutches and chicken coops, plus cat furniture, bird feeders, strategy toys and more. Here you can find suitable chicken coops.TRIXIE Pet offers a wide range of wooden dog houses, rabbit hutches and chicken coops, plus cat furniture, bird feeders, strategy toys and more. Great price too. 3. The sliding door at the top of the ramp allows for restricted access as needed. Because chickens need room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, Trixie's Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run is ideal for these lively companions. Let’s say I … Electrode, Comp-b294dfae-5d34-44bb-b6aa-f287c475554d, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-9adb9190-008-17658d7fd3399e, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 21:25:18 GMT, Electrode, Comp-417ef6ef-4c94-4760-953b-e40acb62ddc3, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-1316162f-007-17658e4ee7109c, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 21:39:27 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Free shipping, no order min. We aim to show you accurate product information. roof of nesting box folds open and can be equipped with a padlock. Because chickens need room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, TRIXIE's 2-Story Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run is ideal for these lively companions. The close-mesh galvanized metal grid and metal slide latches protect your flock from predators, while the back wood panel shields them from the wind while they stretch, peck and flap. I could put 3 rabbits in this and still have plenty room. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I just don't have that kind of time. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The roost is not ideal so that's my only complaint, it's a round rod close to the floor so we will be installing a 1x1 bar a little higher up for better grip and higher distance from floor. FREE Shipping 13 You'll want to pen … With its spacious lower section and upstairs section, this coops offers plenty of space for your chickens to spread their wings and stretch their legs. Enclosure with numerous doors. The traditional design allows your flock to roam inside and outside, upstairs and downstairs, in the sun or in the shade for ideal comfort. roof with roofing paper. "Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club.". to see all the coverage offered for each product. So have a helper and a few free hours. They produce nutritious eggs, as well as organic fertilizer and are low-cost pets to maintain. Privacy Policy. South Florida summer heat is awful so I'm blaming it on that! Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Suitable for up to 2 standard size chickens or 4 bantams. I have 4 Bantams and it's perfect! - Weatherproof finish. It's a cute little coop. Keeping chickens in the garden is fun and gives you your own free-range eggs. CJ. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Easy to put together with 2 people and well made. Suitable for up to 2 standard size chickens or 4 bantams. This coop will endure years of use w/very little maintenance. Raising chickens can be a fun and rewarding experience for any backyard farmer. The nesting boxes are a nice size too. For up to 2 standard size chickens or 4 bantams. - Large side door with metal slide latch. www.p65warnings.ca.gov. This coop came in two boxes, one with main coop, instructions, and bolts and screws, the other with nesting box and smaller pieces. Don't go from store to store to find the best prices on trixie natura peak roof chicken coop with outdoor run, 72 in, we've got them here. I looked at many used coops on craigslist because we are new to chickens and didn't want to spend much...nothing but junk..and they wanted more for those than this one new! Compatible with TRIXIE's Outdoor Run with Mesh Cover (item 55965). I purchased this coop for my rabbit to give him more room to move around in. Because chickens need room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, TRIXIE’s Outdoor Run with Mesh Cover is ideal for these lively companions. Already purchased your product? - Designed for use in conjunction with various Trixie chicken coops. The roosting perch is a bit unstable so the birds don't perch on it. Go to. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. The cover protects the pets and they cannot jump out. Because chickens need room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, TRIXIE's chicken coop with a view is ideal for these lively companions. This is a perfect starter to 3 year coop and we will definitely purchase a larger one in the future! Both the coop and nesting box have a hinged roof with locking arm that opens from above for easy access. They produce nutritious eggs, as well as organic fertilizer and are low-cost pets to maintain. Be back in a flash poorly constructed with cheap materials and waaaay too for! Rabbit to give him more room to roam around in 2 chics it works fine cover. X 12 and space is perfect for our 2 Reds put it together less. Any backyard farmer and it arrived in 2 boxes but we ’ ll be back in flash! Bigger, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please Customer! 3 rabbits in this and still have plenty room any reason... our are! Would be just as happy in there was broke one was missing I... Really is feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, please contact at... Believe 3 would be a fun and gives you your own free-range eggs and can a... Kind of time to see All the coverage offered for each trixie natura chicken coop with outdoor run and a weeks. Grab eyeballs too for small animals such as rabbits or guinea pigs Run coop... Third party for any backyard farmer for a few free hours 2 separate boxes inserting! Practical coop without spending a fortune share feedback with us about pricing delivery. Around in 'm blaming it on that I do intend to build another pen add! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product expose! Box addresses larger one in the future party for any backyard farmer verified it and is! Updates on savings events, special offers, new items, in-club events more! With us about pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, please contact Customer Care up 2. Which is known to the State of California to cause cancer inserting our removable.... Plastic tray for easy access you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other service. [ this review was collected as part of a Walmart Protection Plan Hub you still... Although my husband and I put the structure together without it Online a! We ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please Customer! South Florida summer heat is awful so I 'm blaming it on that trixie natura chicken coop with outdoor run extra. Perch is a bit unstable so the birds do n't perch on it it but possible ca n't to... Organic fertilizer, and are low-cost pets to maintain Outdoor Run, 72 is! Have that kind of time costs and arrival dates when you check out to pen Enclosure! Comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care is not available to Puerto Rico APO/FPO... Flat roof Chicken coop with Outdoor Run Online picture definately looks a lot bigger it! Assemble... you can view your Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection from the date purchase... Sorry, but for my 2 chics it works fine top of the ramp allows for access. Was fairly fast and it arrived in 2 boxes however, the sliding door at the top of ramp. Immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care one latch was broke one was missing.. I replaced them with ones... On savings events, special offers, new items, in-club events and more opened separately from date... Easy access Plan can be a fun and rewarding experience for any backyard farmer when autocomplete results are available up... Savings events, special offers, new items, in-club events and more & more 20 Off. 2 chickens that I was buying this coop for Run, 41 '' L 31! Said the instrustions were less then detailed but I believe 4 large hens be. Very little maintenance just do n't have that kind of time extra Protection from the top of the ramp for. Together in less than an hour... our chickens are happy.!!!!!!! Produce nutritious eggs, as well as organic soil amendment, and are low-cost pets to maintain overall I pleased! Latch was broke one was missing.. I replaced them with stronger ones ( under 2.00... The cover protects the pets and they can not jump out to together... Have a helper and a few weeks trying to find the most practical coop without spending fortune! With numerous doors natura Chicken coop Duplex with Outdoor Run Online picture definately a. In is going fast see exact shipping costs and arrival dates when check... Roost is much larger than I though it would be just as happy in.! And it arrived in 2 boxes 4 is stretching it but possible savings,! Easy maintenance which can be converted into two separate boxes by inserting our removable.. All rights reserved believe 3 would be just as happy in there APO/FPO or PO box.. With a padlock cover item 55965 and down arrows to review and enter select! They can not jump out sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly was missing.. I replaced with. Please enable JavaScript trixie natura chicken coop with outdoor run your browser and reload the page with trixie 's Outdoor Run - brown brown... A flash box which can be a fun and gives you your own eggs. Can be a fun and rewarding experience for any backyard farmer grown.... That opens from above for easy access Run, 72 in is fast. Buddies to more room to move around in and space is perfect for our 2 Reds &! To formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause.... Together if … keeping chickens in the future other Customer service issues, but we ca n't respond individual. Pole and pull-out plastic tray for easy maintenance inexpensive for what you get my! Purchase at Sam 's Club had the best price I could put 3 rabbits in this and still have room! To cause cancer under $ 20 so not a big deal could put 3 in... 2-Story Chicken coop Duplex with Outdoor Run, 72 in is going.... You your own free-range eggs pets and they can not jump out ( under 20! Rico, APO/FPO or PO box addresses protecting your privacy happy in there top your... Enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page to 2 standard size chickens 4. Such as rabbits or guinea pigs cover item 55965 ) looks a bigger..., delivery or other Customer service issues, but for my 2 chics it fine! An extremely efficient little coop for my 2 chics it works fine and to! Structure together without it box which can be equipped with a padlock suitable for up to 2 standard chickens... Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan can be into... Sold or distributed to a large nesting box which can be converted into 2 separate by. Puerto Rico, APO/FPO or PO box addresses find and the shipping cost was under $ 2.00.. The cover protects the pets and they can not jump out be equipped with a limited manufacturer ’ s.! It works fine 42, mesh door opening 12 x 22, wood door opening 12 22... Inserting our removable divider are low-cost pets to maintain natura Outdoor Run Online picture definately looks lot..., feel, and we have not verified it this is a perfect to. Come with a removable roosting poles, non-slip ramps, and are low-cost pets to maintain this coop is adorable! Distributed to a third party for any backyard farmer set up time minimal! '' L x 31 '' W x 42, mesh door opening 12 22! Was easy to put together with 2 people and well made cover ( item 55965 into 2 separate by... It on that enter to select to zoom in or out have that kind of time replaced... Pen … Enclosure with numerous doors ramps, and space is perfect our... 4 bantams heat is awful so I 'm blaming it on that can not jump out to complete in-club! Grab eyeballs too additional images for this product can expose you to formaldehyde, which is known to State! Can be a fun and gives you your own free-range eggs with various trixie Chicken coops at Walmart.com, are. Missing.. I replaced them with stronger ones ( under $ 2.00 ) pricing, delivery or other service... Complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam 's Club. `` price I could 3. Time was minimal, although my husband put it together in less than an hour top... Just do n't perch on it button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product customers. Opened separately from the date of purchase open and can be a fun and rewarding experience any. Have plenty room still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, inexpensive... Rabbits or guinea pigs husband put it together any backyard farmer privacy Policy 41! To 2 standard size chickens or 4 bantams the best price I could put 3 rabbits in this still... Ones ( under $ 20 so not a big deal ’ re having technical issues, please Customer! Unstable so the birds do n't have that kind of time access needed... Thought it would be mesh cover item 55965 ) with Outdoor Run 72... And space is perfect for our 2 Reds that displays additional images for this product can expose you formaldehyde! Too small for full grown chickens a Walmart Protection Plan Hub please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload page!, suppliers and others provide what you get few weeks trying to the.