Another word for enthusiast. no fan. Find another word for fan. not a fan. Find more ways to say enthusiast, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Really into a girl or guy.. physical attraction or someone or something u really like Fan: a person with a strong and habitual liking for something. Not A Big Fan synonyms. not very fond. Top synonyms for not a big fan (other words for not a big fan) are not very fond, not a fan and not too fond. n. 1. Find more ways to say fanatic, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. verbs. phr. adjectives. Synonyms for Big fan in Free Thesaurus. Antonyms for Big fan. suggest new. 20 synonyms of fan from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 32 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Big is.. big, but huge is bigger. definitions. Search a big fan of and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Big fan synonyms, Big fan pronunciation, Big fan translation, English dictionary definition of Big fan. Top big fan synonyms (adjectives) are great, crazy and fanless. Big Fan synonyms. Synonym for a big fan of It may sound weird if I phrase it this way, but huge is bigger than big. They both have the same meaning really, but like I said huge is bigger than big. Another word for fan: blower, ventilator, air conditioner, vane, punkah | Collins English Thesaurus Lists. Big Fan synonyms. phr. examples. not too fond. phr. Parts of speech. synonyms. phr. I hope that made sense. Another word for fanatic. phrases. Big fan definition based on common meanings and most popular ways to define words related to big fan. A device for creating a current of air or a breeze, especially: a. antonyms. ... similar meaning - 59. Top synonyms for big fan (other words for big fan) are really liked, movie fan and really likes it - Page 2. "An elephant is big, but a dinosaur is huge." Synonyms: addict, aficionado, buff…