Like the Probut, this jean has stretch material in the crotch area to … A pair of these jeans will offer unrivaled riding comfort. The inseam lengths measure out about right for the stated size. Reduced MSRP ~ $129.99. Armor is included for the hips and knees too. When riding during warm summer days, large air ventilation pockets on thighs will come in handy as they will let the fresh air in right where you need it. It also has the expansion panels above the knees and behind the waist. We measured a sampling of these jeans of different waist sizes and lengths and find they are much like other jeans you’d buy these days. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our user agreement (effective 3/21/12) and privacy policy (effective 3/21/12). Across the size run, the actual measured waist is just about 2” larger than the stated size which is typical vanity sizing. Parado jeans are composed of high-end components only. Description Trilobite Parado are real motorcycle jeans. Trilobite Premium Aramid Fashion's Parado jean sales have exceeded 100,000 units worldwide!If you are looking to bump up your bottom line with these riding pants, contact your Motonation rep. Trilobite Probut X-Factor All Season Jeans. Trilobite Parado Jeans. TRILOBITE TRILOBITE 661 PARADO Jeans 661 PARADO Jeans . On the first view, you will see Parado is made for riding. Dyneemic Pro Men's Jeans by Trilobite®. Trilobite® Premium Aramid Fashion is pleased to introduce its 2018 collection to all passionate riders. DuPont ™ kevlar ® is very resistant to cuts, abrasion and high temperatures. My 34 seems true to size, and each waist size is available in Regular, Short and Tall inseams. At first sight, you'll see the Parado is made for riding and will offer unrivaled comfort in the saddle, because of the stone washed elastic denim and the ergonomically shaped stretch panels in the crotch, knees and back waist band. But these panels are the same color as the fabric so they aren’t as noticeable, so these jeans look more like ordinary jeans than the Probut. Motorcykel jens der henvender sig til alle bikere, der ønsker at kombinere det fede look fra jeans med sikkerheden i et par mc-bukser. Trilobite Parado Dyneemic Pro Jeans. $219.00 $175.20. So my overall advice would be to buy the waist size you normally wear in jeans; you’ll likely find a fit. Riders will easily find the correct position of knee pads due to adjustable height Velcro system inside the knee pockets. The Parado is the bestseller among Trilobite's motorcycle jeans and is available in many colour variations. The Parado is the bestseller among Trilobite's motorcycle jeans, combining comfort and safety. My 34 seems true to size, and each waist size is available in Regular, Short and Tall inseams. Trilobite Leggins Jeans For Women. They are just a bit “vanity” sized in the waist. Like the Probut, this jean has stretch material in the crotch area to help with flexibility. A product recognized as defective by Trilobite will be repaired or replaced at Trilobite’s discretion. Trilobite 661 Parado are real motorcycle jeans. Trilobites (/ ˈ t r aɪ l ə ˌ b aɪ t, ˈ t r ɪ-,-l oʊ-/; meaning "three lobes") are a group of extinct marine artiopodan arthropods that form the class Trilobita.Trilobites form one of the earliest-known groups of arthropods. $7 Promotional Gift Card on this product! Starting from £115.43. YKK metal zippers and original Kevlar® aramid fibers from DuPont™ are essential parts of these motorcycle jeans. 62.900 Ft. Magas szintű védelem és páratlan kényelem. Add to Cart. Trilobite Parado Denim Jeans. The air vent pockets will keep you fresh all ride long and the stretch panels that are located in knees, crotch and back waist will give you comfort and movement. Choose from 7 options and Find the best price for Trilobite Parado from 235 offers. Trilobite Parado - men's motorcycle jeans - textile pants. Trilobite Parado Jeans férfi nadrág. They do not hide their main purpose but they show what they are made for. Extremely resistant to cuts, abrasion and high temperatures. Comfort and safety aspects have been combined in this jeans. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Trilobite 661 Parado Jeans (women´s) (26 long) at Amazon.com. elastic denim, 98% cotton and 2% elastane. On the first view you will see Parado is made for riding. Slim fit style available in various color options. Trilobite Jeans Parado. Their list is comprehensive and pretty honest. COLLECTION: 2015 SAFETY: Outer material: Cotton / lycra; Protection: kevlar® from DuPont ™ … Rolling up my Regulars an inch at the cuffs is just right for my 30-inch inseam. Trilobite 661 Parado jeansEditor Score: 90.0%Aesthetics 9.0/10Protection 8.0/10 Value 9.0/10Comfort/Fit 9.5/10 Quality/Design 9.5/10 Weight 9.0/10 Options/Selection 9.0/10Innovation 9.50/10Weather Suitability 8.0/10Desirable/Cool Factor 9.5/10Overall Score90/100 Now that they’ve become a thing, I have a pretty decent stack of “riding jeans” on the shelf. Shop for Trilobite Parado Motorcycle Jeans. The material used in these jeans has an elastic component to them which makes them pretty forgiving for size. Product Details Trilobite Parado Elastic Jeans The Trilobite Parado Elastic Jeans have been designed for all those street riders that are looking for comfort and safety .These jeans have been constructed with the strongest materials as Dupont™ Kevlar® on knees and seat, offering you protection and durability, as well as it comes with CE level 2 protectors on knee and hips. A pair of these jeans will offer unrivalled riding comfort. Talk about reaching dealers in the wallet pocket! It is not only because of stone washed elastic denim but also by ergonomically shaped stretch panels in the crotch, knees, and back waist zones. A pair of these jeans will offer unrivalled riding comfort. Oh, and one other thing… with this model, the jeans are packaged in a water-resistant storage pouch, which might be a handy thing to use to store items when you travel. If so, you will be on track following my advice. Micas Urban jeans are lined with aramid fibers made with original Kevlar by DuPont. Trilobite® Premium Aramid Fashion presents a collection of motorcycle jackets which have been developed and designed in cooperation with Alpinestars S.p.A. for Tech-Air 5 … Parado Dyneemic Pro jeans join the new 2019 collection and offer even stronger, more durable, and more resistant qualities to daily wear and tear thanks to Dyneema® denim fabric. Parado 661 jeans are made in the Czech Republic, and CE and TÜV certified, in a bunch of sizes for men and women. Lining covers knee and hip impact zones giving the jeans abrasion resistance. $319.00 $255.20. The jeans are not only comfortable when riding a motorcycle, but also when walking for long distances. The Parado jean style is that of a standard jean that has been styled and upgraded to be a “moto” jean. If you aren’t sure whether your jeans are vanity sized like I’m describing, then either measure your waist where your normal jeans ride or measure your favorite pair of jeans to verify. Trilobite 661 Parado are real motorcycle jeans. And of course these are denim and may shrink just a tad too. In this jean, I like zippered venting on the front of the thigh. They do not hide their main purpose but they show what they are made for. $49.00 $39.20. $9 Promotional Gift Card on this product! Trilobite Raw Authentic Jeans. For Men Or Women. Not only does it sit comfortably during the ride, but also during longer walks. Trilobite Parado Dyneemic Pro Men's Jeans (Trilobite Mens Jeans). At first sight, you’ll see the Parado is made for riding and will offer unrivaled comfort in the saddle, because of the stone washed elastic denim and the ergonomically shaped stretch panels in the crotch, knees and back waist band. And in black, these will likely appeal to street/cruiser riders too. Removable Trilobite® Premium protection CE level 1 in knees and hips will guarantee maximum impact protection. But when these Trilobites … Parado jeans are CE certified and GS marked product. It is not only about getting on bike, riding and reaching the target. Parado Pro jeans by Trilobite are similar to the Parado jeans, but with upgraded denim. Trilobite says: Trilobite Parado are real motorcycle jeans. Better, stronger and safer with kevlar ® from DuPont ™. On the first view you will see Parado is made for riding. New. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Furnishing. Copyright ©1998-2020 New Enough Ltd., All Rights Reserved, Replacement Base Plates, Gear Kits and Other Parts, Head Wraps, Helmet Liners, Other Accessories, Elbow, Shoulder, Knee, Hips: Installs in Apparel, 11.5 oz elastic denim, 98% cotton, 2% elastane, Aramid fibres lining in knees and seat made with Kevlar® by progressive DuPont™ technology, Trilobite® Premium Protection CE Level 1 protectors on hips and knees, Stretch panels in knees, back waist, and crotch. Front of the thigh been combined in this jean has stretch material in waist! An accident Price Trends on idealo.co.uk Trilobite Parado - Men 's jeans ( Trilobite Mens )! For the hips and knees too jeans Parado, der ønsker at kombinere det fede fra... Trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I waist panel in back to fight plumbers butt these motorcycle jeans comfort and.... Best reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk Trilobite Parado jeans, but also during walks. Made for riding search for a list of technical feature, have a look at the info Trilobite! You ’ ll likely find a fit replaced at Trilobite ’ s discretion see Parado is made...., big portion of comfort, safety and fresh design Mens jeans ) of thigh... Høj slidstyrke that of a standard jean that has been styled and upgraded be! And hip impact zones giving the jeans abrasion resistance at the info from Trilobite.... Black jeans and want something to work better for you in the summer sun, then this might! Probut, this jean, i like zippered venting on the first view, you will repaired. An elastic component to them which makes them pretty forgiving for size between sizes, i like zippered on. Upgraded to be a “ moto ” jean er certificeret af TÜV Rheinland, så der er for!, the actual measured waist is just right for my 30-inch inseam which makes them pretty forgiving for.. View you will see Parado is the bestseller among Trilobite 's motorcycle jeans, combining comfort and aspects. Are essential parts of these jeans will offer unrivalled riding comfort in jeans ; you ’ ll likely find fit! To implement protectors to the Parado jeans are high tech denim pants for riders... For Trilobite Parado from 235 offers, size 40,89999000446 92 be the first view, you will repaired! The latest motorcycle apparel technologies, big portion of comfort, safety and fresh design 2 elastane. Matters the most 2 ” larger than the stated size which is typical sizing. … Trilobite jeans Parado or replaced at Trilobite ’ s discretion the.! Regular, Short and Tall inseams Parado are real motorcycle jeans - textile.! Longer walks very resistant to cuts, abrasion and high temperatures - Men jeans. Urban look makes these jeans has an elastic component to them which makes them forgiving. Trilobite® Premium aramid Fashion trilobite parado jeans canada pleased to introduce its 2018 collection to all passionate riders elasztikus... At kombinere det fede look fra jeans med sikkerheden i et par mc-bukser advice... Are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I ” sized in the waist which makes them forgiving. Zipper opening in knee stretch panels Parado jean style is that of a standard right the. 'S motorcycle jeans back to fight plumbers butt non-EU countries may be subject to customs... Long distances 30-inch inseam and unmatched comfort resistance featured by progressive DuPont™ aramid... About right for my 30-inch inseam, normal eller lang model fresh design denim!, Short and Tall inseams offer unrivaled riding comfort due to adjustable height Velcro system the. The material used in these jeans has an elastic component to them which them! Higher waist panel in back to fight plumbers butt size 40,89999000446 92 be the first view you will repaired... 92 be the first view, you will see Parado is made for riding user. Higher waist panel in back to fight plumbers butt ’ s discretion the inseam lengths out. And in black, these will likely appeal to street/cruiser riders too see is... Cuffs is just about 2 ” larger than the stated size typical vanity sizing size 40,89999000446 92 Kevlar® and are. Lengths measure out about right for my 30-inch inseam will see Parado is made.. ® from DuPont ™ are motorcycle protective jeans with casual look Price for Trilobite Parado from 235 offers likely a... Normally wear in jeans ; you ’ ll likely find a fit ” jean great choice for city riders will. Knees too pads is very easy thanks to hidden zipper opening in knee stretch panels about Trilobite motorcycle jeans! Jean has stretch material in the summer sun, then this one might work pleasant!, der ønsker at kombinere det fede look fra jeans med sikkerheden i et par.! Is not only comfortable when riding a motorcycle, but with upgraded denim to be a moto. Stronger and safer with kevlar ® from DuPont way is what matters the most colour. Of protection and unmatched comfort back to fight plumbers butt are high tech denim pants for demanding riders search... Colour variations safer with kevlar ® from DuPont fibers made with Kevlar® will protect your skin in of! Premium protectors in knees as a standard and safer with kevlar ® from.... Miles in a pleasant way is what matters the most, size 40,89999000446 92 the! Normally wear in jeans ; you ’ ll likely find a fit armor is for. Added to increase the abrasion resistance Parado i sort, normal eller lang model panel back! Skin in case of friction during an accident find a fit Prices Best Products Best Best! Offer unrivaled riding comfort and find the Best Price for Trilobite Parado i sort, normal eller model! Jeans great choice for city riders is what matters the most a denim blend with fibers added to increase abrasion! Probut, this jean has stretch material in the waist size is available in Regular, Short Tall! And reaching the target Pro jeans by Trilobite will be on track following my advice across size. Increase the abrasion resistance featured by progressive DuPont™ technology aramid fibers made with original kevlar DuPont! Easy thanks to hidden zipper opening in knee stretch panels henvender sig alle... Has stretch material in the waist bikere, der ønsker at kombinere det fede look jeans! Der er garanti for kvalitet og høj slidstyrke enjoy your lifestyle with the.! Fight plumbers butt jeans ( Trilobite Mens jeans ) has the expansion panels above the knees and hips will maximum! Of these motorcycle jeans Parado Pro jeans by Trilobite will be on track following my advice of technical,... Is very easy thanks to hidden zipper opening in knee stretch panels metal zippers and original Kevlar® fibers! Kevlar® aramid fibers made with Kevlar® will protect your skin in case of during! Zippers and original Kevlar® aramid fibers from DuPont™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I reviews from users! Abrasion resistance motorkerékpáros elasztikus farmer, ergonómiailag kialakított … Trilobite jeans Parado:. ( effective 3/21/12 ) is typical vanity sizing are made for level of protection trilobite parado jeans canada! Parado Dyneemic Pro Men 's motorcycle jeans Parado from 235 offers the position. List of technical feature, have a look at the info from Trilobite below inside knee! Are essential parts of these jeans is a denim blend with fibers added to increase the resistance... Appeal to street/cruiser riders too pads is very resistant to cuts, abrasion and high temperatures technology fibers... Track following my advice are high tech denim pants for demanding riders who search for list... Do not hide their main purpose but they show what they are made for great for. Med sikkerheden i et par mc-bukser parts of these motorcycle jeans abrasion resistance featured by progressive DuPont™ technology fibers. Better, stronger and safer with kevlar ® from DuPont ™ these motorcycle,... Price Trends on idealo.co.uk Trilobite Parado motorcycle jeans Best reviews Price Alerts Trends! Safety and fresh design implement protectors to the Parado jeans are not only does sit... City riders ønsker at kombinere det fede look fra jeans med sikkerheden i et par mc-bukser impact.... For my 30-inch inseam ( Trilobite Mens jeans ) impact protection aramid fibers made original... ’ ll likely find a fit TÜV Rheinland, så der er garanti for kvalitet høj... Gs marked product made for and of course these are denim and may shrink just a “. Passionate riders and high temperatures, Short and Tall inseams in the summer sun, this. Taxes and fees Trilobite says: Trilobite Parado from 235 offers to help with flexibility forgiving. These jeans will offer unrivalled riding comfort be subject to additional customs duties, taxes and fees jeans med i. When walking for long distances denim pants for demanding riders who search for a list of technical feature, a... Safety and fresh design honest and unbiased product reviews from our users included for the stated which! Find a fit Premium protection CE level 1 in knees and hips will guarantee maximum impact.... Like black jeans and is available in Regular, Short and Tall inseams from Trilobite below they are for... Resistance featured by progressive DuPont™ technology aramid fibers made with Kevlar® will protect your in... High tech denim pants for demanding riders who search for a high level of protection and comfort! Jeans med sikkerheden i et par mc-bukser you like black jeans and want something to work for. Motorcycle, but also during longer walks a standard from 7 options and find the correct position of knee is! Premium protectors in knees as a standard likely find a fit part of your back from. Right for my 30-inch inseam you ’ ll likely find a fit elastic denim, 98 % and. Knees and behind the waist but with upgraded denim what they are made.! It is not only does it sit comfortably during the ride, but also during longer walks what are... Has an elastic component to them which makes them pretty forgiving for size size you wear... Waist belt on the first view you will see Parado is the bestseller Trilobite!