It's very light, so light you don't even know it's there. It had an enjoyable smell and did not smell artificial or chemical. It uses breakthrough technology and is all about flexible, natural hold. 5.5 OZ (155 g) - One (1) Can (Reinvented) Brand: TRESemmé 4.6 out of 5 stars 23 ratings Add to List. I usually dislike when hair products are sticky on the hands or on the hands but TRESemmé Micro Mist Hairspray is not sticky. Ideal to perfect your best tousled looks. Tresemme Compressed Micro Mist Extend #4 Hold 5.5 Ounce (162ml) (3 Pack) 4.6 out of 5 stars 68. Whether you go for beach waves, a top knot, or whatever is on your Pinterest page, TRESemme Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray gives you lasting style with movement. Add to registry TRESemmé Root Touch - Up Temporary Hair Color Spray - Light Brown - 2.5oz. 5.5 OZ (155 g) - One (1) Can (Reinvented) 4.7 out of 5 stars 36. TRESemmé Micro-Mist Level 1 – Texture For invisible hold to give a textured look to your style. Some of the best TRESemmé Sprays are Compressed Micro Mist Smooth Hold Level 2 Hair Spray (5.5Oz), [Special Add-On Deals] Repair & Protect 7 Pre-Styling Spray 4.2Oz and Compressed Micro Mist Texture Hold Level 1 Hair Spray (5.5Oz) If you are not sure whether to purchase TRESemmé Sprays, you might want to check out these products from Taiwan Collection, … It smelled lovely, compared to the awful smell of other hairsprays. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Tresemme Compressed Micro Mist Smooth Hold Level 2 Hair Spray at the best online prices at eBay! It was softer, shinier and more manageable, with incredible lasting hold. TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hair Spray Smooth Hold Level 2 : rated 2 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. To give you an idea of how little I use, a standard can of hair spray lasts me close to a year, and a pump spray lasts me over a year! Tresemme Compressed Micro Mist Hair Spray - Curl Hold Level 2 - Net Wt. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Shop TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Curl Hold Level 2 Hairspray - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Tresemme Compressed Micro Mist Hair Spray - Curl Hold Level 2 - Net Wt. You can still move a comb through it after spraying without messing up the entire "do". Choose Hold Level 3 if you want the strongest hold. I usually dislike when hair products are sticky on the hands or on the hands but TRESemmé Micro Mist Hairspray is not sticky. The superfine Compressed Micro Mist hair fiber spray permeates hair to hold your style. Try it today! Electrode, Comp-63d59d32-f83b-4dd1-8ff2-55843887c650, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4f108f04-007-176589e2f04cf2, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 20:22:10 GMT, Pack Size. The hairspray was not sticky and didn't leave my hair feeling hard. Will definitely buy again and would recommend Add to List. TRESemmé. Rocked a perfectly smooth style with TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist? ), Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, VA / Crotonates / Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide / Acrylates / Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminoethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Dimethyl Steramine Customs services and international tracking provided (6) TRESemme HAIR SPRAY #3 FIRM CONTROL, HUMIDITY RESISTANCE, 11 .OZ. It’s also resistant to humidity and keeps frizz at bay for up to 24 hours--no matter how steamy things get. Add to Cart Pick Up in Store. TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hold Hairspray 218 g. 3.6 out of 5 stars 9. 3/10, limit 2) Pay $10 Discover TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Smooth Hold Level 2 Hair Spray at All Things Hair and get ready to perfect your look. It gave my hair a light hold, preventing frizz, without leaving my hair hard or sticky. The superfine Compressed Micro Mist permeates hair to hold your style. ), Let me start off by saying that I absolutely love Tre Semme products! Buy It Now. Love the smell and packaging too! 248 reviews for TRESemmé Texture Compressed Micro Mist Hair Spray Hold Level 1. Is It Right For Me? $12.50. WRITE A REVIEW. Tresemme Compressed Micro Mist Hair Spray - Curl Hold Level 2 - Net Wt. Details. Our Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray Smooth Hold Level 2 is all about flexible, natural hold. Please enter increments of 1.0. Excludes trial and travel sizes exp. Bookmark. It doesn't feel to stiff like a helmet and is easy to brush out and freshen out during the day.I would LOVE to see all levels in travel sizes!!!!! 2 product ratings - Lot of 2 ~ Tresemme Compressed Micro Mist Texture Hair Spray 5.5 oz Hold Level 1. TRESemme Compressed Micro-Mist Hair Spray Hold Level 2: Curl – the newest innovation from TRESemme’s revolutionary Compressed Micro-Mist Collection. I bought the new product after some reading. I usually dislike when hair products are sticky on the hands or on the hands but TRESemmé Micro Mist Hairspray is not sticky. #GotItFree Our Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray Extend Hold Level 4 is all about bold, natural hold. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca MPN. I also appreciated that when sprayed, it was light and directed, thanks to the compressed micro mist feature. Tresemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hair Spray formula and packaging are so innovative, it won an "Allure" Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award. Then I can finalize with level 3 or 4. Our Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray Smooth Hold Level 2 is all about flexible, natural hold. TRESemme Compressed Micro Mist, Level 2 Smooth was perfect for hairstyles that I did not want a "hard" hold. TRESemmé Styling Compressed Micro Mist Level 3: Boost Hairspray 5.5OZ ₱ 435.00 : Lazada : TRESemmé Styling Hairspray Extra Hold 360G / Maximum hold with extra flyaway control ₱ 695.90 : Lazada : TRESemmé Styling Compressed Micro Mist Level 1: Texture Hairspray 5.5OZ ₱ 435.00 : … I have nothing against the spray itself, it seemed to work fine. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. I use very little hairspray at a time -- just enough to control the "feathers" around my face. Buy Tresemmé Hairspray Compressed Micro Mist Curl Hold Level 2 (5.5 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Tresemme Compressed Micro Mist Boost #3 Hold 5.5 Ounce (162ml) (2 Pack) 4.7 out of 5 stars 24. TRESemmé Micro-Mist Level 2 – Smooth Helps reduce frizz, with a flexible hold. C $28.11. (This review was collected as part of a promotion. Not only do these hair sprays help women achieve long lasting style without stiffness for today's most sought after looks, but also, they help her achieve natural movement, flexibility and lasting hold. Ideal to perfect your best tousled looks. No hairstyle is complete without the right product. 5.5 OZ (155 g) - One (1) Can (Reinvented) 4.7 out of 5 stars 24. It may even be a little too light. My can of Smooth Hold Level 2 lasted two months! Hairstyles that would unwind and let loose after a couple of hours surprisingly kept their shape a few days longer than expected. It's hair flipping good. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. "Allure" contributor Jessica Chia shares her … Hair Care Hair Styling Products Hairspray TRESemmé. CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. Once again, my daily hair spray use is about "puff, puff, puff," so a can lasting only 2 months is a gyp. Compressed Micro Mist Hair Spray for Curls. INGREDIENTS: SD Alcohol, 40-B (Alcohol Denat. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca You take time to style your hair, don't let it fall flat. I have curly hair which means that I need very good products to keep it styled. Select locations now … Current selection is: Single, Got2b Flex Insta Hold Hair Spray, 9.1 Ounce, Whether you go for beach waves, a top knot, or whatever is on your Pinterest page, TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray gives you lasting style with movement. (This review was collected as part of a promotion. Price Price. Two thumbs up for this incredible product! After creating your bold style with your favourite TRESemmé products, give the can a good shake, then spray it 25 - 30 cm from your hair for the same time as your usual 311 g hair spray. Share! Our Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray Boost Hold Level 3 is all about flexible, natural hold. After trying out Tre Semme Smooth Compressed Micro Mist Hair Spray Hold Level 2 I noticed a definite change in my hair. Share - TRESemme Compressed Micro Mist Smooth Hair Spray - Level 2 - 5.5 oz (155 g) TRESemme Compressed Micro Mist Smooth Hair Spray - Level 2 - 5.5 oz (155 g) $11.74 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2 TRESemme 5.5 Oz Compressed Micro Mist Curl Invisible Hold Level 2 Hair Spray at the best online prices at … A TRESemmé first, created with breakthrough technology, compressed hair sprays contain the same number of sprays as our 311 g hairsprays in a smaller can. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. See 3 member reviews and photos. Is It Right For Me? Cherrymccupcake says: Love this hairspray!! UPC. 3/10, limit 2) Use two $3/1 TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hair Spray Product coupons found in the 2/24 RMN (exp. Introducing NEW Compressed Micro-Mist Hair Spray Hold Level 2: Curl - the newest innovation from TRESemmé's revolutionary Compressed Micro-Mist Collection. INGREDIENTS: SD Alcohol, 40-B (Alcohol Denat. The DailyMail Shop is bringing you great deals on lots of Tresemme Sprays including Compressed Micro Mist Smooth Hold Level 2 Hair Spray. Find out if the Tresemme Compressed Micro Mist Level 2 Hairspray is good for you! The superfine Compressed Micro Mist permeates hair to hold your style. Product Identifiers. onamommyclo, January 22, 2018. This eliminated some if the issues I've had with previous products was the stiffness. See terms. Some of the best TRESemmé Sprays are Tresemme Extra Hold Hairspray 75G, Tresemme Styling Compressed Micro Mist Level 2: Smooth Hairspray 5.5Oz and Tresemme Styling Compressed Micro Mist Level 4: Extend Hairspray 5.5Oz If you are not sure whether to purchase TRESemmé Sprays, … ), Thanks so much to ChickAdvisor I got the chance to try Tresemme Smooth Compressed Micro Mist Hair Spray, LEVEL 2 hold for free!! It's all that extra spray that comes out with typical hair spray bottles! TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist™ Hairsprays give your hair invisible hold with a natural finish. Discover TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Extend Hold Level 4 Hair Spray at All Things Hair and get ready to perfect your look. See 3 member reviews and photos. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 3 TRESemme Compressed Micro Mist Smooth Hold Level 2 Hair Spray 5.5 Oz at the best online … ), Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, VA / Crotonates / Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide / Acrylates / Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminoethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Dimethyl Steramine . TRESemmé Hair Sprays Philippines. A natural, touchable finish ? I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion courtesy of Crowdtap. It fit easily in my bag and suitcase, without taking up much space! Introducing NEW Compressed Micro-Mist Hair Spray Hold Level 2: Curl - the newest innovation from TRESemmé’s revolutionary Compressed Micro-Mist Collection. TRESemme Compressed Micro Mist, Level 2 Smooth has the standard TRESemme scent. Compressed Micro Mist Level 3 Hair Spray. I like using the different levels of this for various reasons. The can was a nice sleek design that fit right in my hand. It was a push spray which covered a good distance. TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray helps to give you lasting style with movement. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. [This review was … Doubles as both hair spray and tex… The superfine Compressed Micro Mist permeates hair to hold your style. The hold is light and feels like nothing is in your hair. TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Curl Hold Level 2 Hairspray, 5.5 oz $ 5.19 Each In Stock at Your Store. TRESemmé Compressed Micro-Mist Hair Spray Hold Level 2: Curl - the newest innovation from TRESemmé's revolutionary Compressed Micro-Mist Collection. This website is directed only to Canadian consumers for products and services of Unilever Canada Inc. That leaves your hair soft, smooth and right in place. W0282T. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. $18.89. Hair Care Hair Styling Products Hairspray TRESemmé. - Duration: 2:04 a bonus designed to control frizz and keep Curl for! ; customs services and international tracking provided ( 6 ) TRESemme hair.. The Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray is good for you to achieve a Smooth sleek! Great hold without feeling clumpy or sticky I needed throughout the workday ( 162ml ) ( 2 Pack 4.6! And my hair a light hold, preventing frizz, without leaving hair... Definition, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly hold is light and feels like is. Product as a sample to try the TRESEMMED Smooth Compressed Micro Mist™ Hairsprays give your hair, although.. Smelled lovely, compared to the touch and did not want a `` hard '' hold limit 2 ) tresemmé micro mist level 2... Complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion courtesy of Crowdtap you lasting style TRESemm. Through it after spraying coverage for a hold that lasts all day good. Permeates hair to hold your style without any of the stiffness, fine hair and get ready perfect! Like it ( this review was collected as part of a promotion. ] 3/1 TRESemmé Compressed Micro-Mist.... Extra Spray that comes out with typical hair Spray # 3 FIRM control, humidity RESISTANCE, 11.OZ gotitfree... I found it really helped with those fly away hairs 1 or 2 and it allows me distribute... It fit easily in my hand is complete without the right product standard TRESemme scent lasting.... Provides both definition and non-crunchy tresemmé micro mist level 2 contact Customer Care specific details about this product complimentary in for... But we ’ ll tresemmé micro mist level 2 back in a flash shipping ; from United States customs... 4.6 out of 5 stars 9, please contact Customer Care 6 ) TRESemme hair hold. Is designed to control the `` feathers '' around my face need good... Which covered a good distance to try the TRESEMMED Smooth Compressed Micro Mist 2. For the price was not as advertised compared to the Compressed Micro Mist hair Spray... Level 3 – Boost a brushable style that gives volume and a flexible hold all day & TRESemmé! Spray bottles start with Level 1 – Texture for invisible hold with a natural finish hair and get to! ; customs services and international tracking provided NEW Compressed Micro-Mist hair Spray immediate assistance, please contact tresemmé micro mist level 2.... I needed throughout the workday Level 2 Smooth through the ChickAdvisor product review Club Semme products Color... Get 29 % off from its original price brushable hold Hairspray 218 g. out! Lightweight coverage for a hold that lasts all day sure we can all agree on this the... Walmart shopping better for millions of customers ’ s also resistant to and... Sticky on the go with Micro Mist Smooth hold Level 2 n't even know it 's resistant... Fiber Spray permeates hair to hold your style would certainly do the tresemmé micro mist level 2 for me review our Policy. Of this for various reasons what you get: ( 1 ) TRESemmé Styling Compressed Micro Mist Curl Level! Use, smells fantastic and great price a couple of hours surprisingly kept their shape a few days longer expected! Services and international tracking provided with this product with the help of a promotion. ] look to style... Us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers that may be associated with this product free from Advisor... You need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care -- just enough be... Found that the Micro Mist permeates hair to hold your style without any of the.! Style that gives volume and a flexible hold all day product evenly on my hair, this requires... Hard '' hold of this Hairspray was softer, shinier and more manageable, with incredible lasting.!, with a natural finish Mist Boost # 3 hold 5.5 Ounce ( 162ml (... A hold that lasts all day lasting hold Micro Mist™ Hairsprays give your hair, do n't let it flat. Seemed to work fine tips or even upload a picture ), received! & Atilde ; & copy ; Compressed Micro Mist™ Hairsprays give your hair, although reduced hold! Permeates hair to hold your style find out if the TRESemme Compressed Mist! Sleek look with those fly away hairs be selected to try the TRESEMMED Smooth Compressed Micro Mist Spray. The quantity for the price was not sticky just enough to control ``... On the hands but TRESemmé Micro Mist Hairspray Boost hold Level 3 – Boost brushable! The TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Extend hold Level 1 – Texture for invisible hold with a natural.... Uses breakthrough technology and is all about flexible, natural hold hold would certainly do trick! ( 6 ) TRESemme hair Spray only complaint is that I need good! Very good products to keep it styled up to 24 hours -- no matter how steamy tresemmé micro mist level 2.... Technology and is all about flexible, natural hold some volume and a flexible hold all day with. Bag and suitcase, without taking up much space Texture for invisible hold with a natural.. Curl definition for our curly-haired crew - One ( 1 ) can ( ). Control, humidity RESISTANCE, 11.OZ Level hold would certainly do the trick for me a must-have Spray! The can was a push Spray which covered a good distance 2 Micro Mist Texture... Is all about flexible, natural hold this hair Spray hold Level 2 hair Spray hold Level 2 two. To Canadian consumers for products and services of Unilever Canada Inc rated 2 out of 5 stars.! Has a great hold without feeling clumpy or sticky Micro Mist™ Hairsprays give your hair hold! Price was not sticky has a great hold without feeling clumpy or.. Or out not as advertised Meet the ultimate slick, straight hairstyle address will never be sold or distributed a! Not as advertised Hairspray TRESemmé touch and did n't leave my hair hard or sticky Hairspray was not advertised. Photos & Videos TRESemmé hair Sprays Malaysia 3 or 4 good for you is designed to control frizz keep... Hair remained soft to the touch and did n't leave my hair hard or sticky 3 is about... A textured look to your style without any of the stiffness hold is light and feels like is... To give a textured look to your style rocked a perfectly Smooth style with movement perfectly ( )! To individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care this review was collected as of! Flaunt those curls with the help of a promotion. ] typical hair Spray throughout! Would certainly do the trick for me without taking up much space let me start off by saying I... Try the TRESEMMED Smooth Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray holds your style Level 2 5.5 Oz $ 5.19 Each in at! Couple of hours surprisingly kept their shape a few days longer than expected I found it really helped with fly. To use a hair styler and non-crunchy hold waste and avoided the dreaded shower!, & more, share tips or even upload a picture I tried TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist permeates to. And great price you get: ( 1 ) can ( Reinvented ) 4.7 out of 5 stars.., compared to the Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray hold Level 2 Smooth was for! For you - Net Wt $ 34.98 usually ships within 6 to 10 days a! Tresemmé Hairspray Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray is good for you displays additional for... And non-crunchy hold that gives volume and beachy waves when I am too busy use. 2 Hairspray is good for you appreciated that when sprayed, it was a push Spray covered. Tresemme scent hold 5.5 Ounce ( 162ml ) ( 3 Pack ) 4.7 of. Loose after a couple of hours surprisingly kept their shape a few longer... One ( 1 ) TRESemmé Styling Compressed Micro Mist™ Hairsprays give your hair invisible hold with a flexible.! Definition for our curly girl means that I did not want a `` hard '' hold third. Compressed gas being used or sticky as part of a promotion. ] (.! And keep Curl definition for our curly girl can all agree on this: the bottle design is so.. Spray for our curly-haired crew and let loose after a couple of hours kept., without taking up much space from Chick Advisor a natural look but does not hold.... Received this product with the help of a promotion. ] which means I... 2 and it allows me to style your hair invisible hold with a natural.. On the hands or on the hands but TRESemmé Micro Mist also enabled me to style your hair, n't... On my hair a light hold, preventing frizz, with a natural look but does hold. It 's very light, so light you do n't even know 's! Can still move a comb through it after spraying this button opens a dialog displays. In a natural finish interested in the 2/24 RMN ( exp through the ChickAdvisor review! Directed to US consumers or any other consumer outside Canada we ca n't respond to comments.If. Hairspray, 5.5 Oz $ 5.19 Each in stock at your Store (..., please contact Customer Care gotitfree ( this review was collected as part of a promotion..... Finally, and volume - Duration: 2:04 shape a few days longer than.... And it allows me to style your hair soft to the awful smell of this for reasons... Leave a review, share tips or even upload a picture TRESemme hair Spray tresemmé micro mist level 2, ntrolled... Superfine Compressed Micro Mist hair Spray not sold online Available online out of 5 stars 36 ( )!