Price. The joint has a huge outdoor spacing equipped with fire-pits at the table to keep you warm due to today's restaurant” more, “This was a real disappointment. Whether you’re looking for a nice meal, a tranquil atmosphere, or to dance all night, there’s a hotel rooftop for you. In River West, The Matchbox bar, 770 N. Milwaukee Ave., enclosed its sidewalk patio for the cool weather. Cocktails Anyone? Here are some of the best. Grab and go. Whether you are hoping to meet up with friends or cool off on a warm day, here are some of the best patios in Cleveland! Not to be missed! Rizzo’s Bar & Inn. Reviews on Bars With Roof Top Patio in West Loop, Chicago, IL - Federales, Ballast Point Chicago, Kaiser Tiger, District Brew Yards, Roister, Eleven | Eleven, Green Street Smoked Meats, Cruz Blanca Brewery & Taquería, City Mouse, Gilt Bar, The Dawson, Apogee Lounge, River Roast, Whiskey Business & Fry Bar, The Publican, Bottom Lounge, Parlor Pizza Bar, Barrio, etta, Brando's Speakeasy, Six06 Cafe Bar, Girl & … Big Jones is offering outdoor seating, as well as carryout and delivery for its Southern-inspired menu. The outdoor patio with fires is perfect!” more, “ the ahi tuna entree which was very good. click image. We got the fondue, which comes with fried cauliflower, apples, bread and sausage. The places I see on Yelp all seem to be smokey indoor dens...…, ......when I can no longer sit on a restaurant's outdoor patio Note: There are a LOT of patios in Cleveland these days! You sit yourself. Walnut Grill. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Must Try: Stop by during their happy hour (M-F until 7 p.m. & Sat. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Okay, okay – so Kaiser Tiger is on the broier side of Chicago bars. The spacious outdoor patio of this Greektown restaurant is packed in the summertime with West Loop workers, residents, large groups, and families, along with tourists who are looking for a little Opa! Moonrise Hotel, 6177 Delmar, Delmar Loop, St. Louis, Missouri, ... John D. McGurk’s in Soulard is one of St. Louis’ most scenic, lush patios. They also now have a spacious back patio with TVs and appropriately distanced tables and…” more, “The cocktails were amazing at The Dandy Crown. Everything is clean, so I can just enjoy the brews. 7. We had our own little section so we felt very clean and spaced” more, “Came here for some Italian food and chose Bar Siena based on the area and the reviews. West Loop Best Restaurants with Outdoor . But with a patio like that, this west side spot is a must-visit nonetheless. While I wanted to stay” more, “This place has a really great outdoor dining set up. The West Loop shares corner space with fine galleries and some of the city's trendiest lofts and condominiums. Ruth’s Chris Steak House Baro . Order in. I'm usually” more, “Decent bar, cocktails are good and the food is also nice. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Pizzeria Lola, 5557 Xerxes Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. You won't often be granted a table of your own, but instead merged together with other parties. Big Jones $ $ $ $ American, Southern in Andersonville $ $ $ $ 5347 N. Clark St. Rebel & Rye has something for everyone, and the servers and staff are all warm, friendly, and make great drinks! Food was good but not great. “I have no expeditions when I first walked into this place. Relax in a Rooftop Pool and Lounge. . , Anyone know of a Hookah bar that serves drinks (or is BYOB) and has outdoor seating? Best Outdoor Seating Restaurants in West Loop (Chicago): See 4,800 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Outdoor Seating Restaurants in West Loop Chicago. : This Bucktown spot has a patio revamp in the works, including clear coverings, heaters, and an outdoor fireplace. 10342 Clayton. Sort: Recommended. Local Chicago restaurants offering cocktails for delivery and/or take-out! Siena Tavern: Guests can dine al fresco comfortably at Siena Tavern’s heated and covered patio (also available at their West Loop outpost Bar Siena). After what seems to have been a lifetime in quarantine, Chicago is ready for Recess! When the bar gets too boisterous, wander a few feet outside to the all-season loggia that runs the length of the building. Call 773-275-5725 for reservations. The perfect plan for a laid-back night out with friends! West Loop Restaurants with outdoor seating . Overall, we had a great experience and I will definitely go back to soak up summer on the patio with drinks and apps!” more, “, I asked if it was possible to turn it back on. Pizza Lobo/Wade McElroy Then, rooftops and patios started opening, and I realized what many already know—summer in Chicago is glorious. It's a different style of dining than most of Minneapolis has been accustomed to, but their wood-fired pizzas cooked to perfection are what really matters. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. You can’t go wrong with the rich pastitsio: baked macaroni mixed with beef and cheese, topped with bechamel sauce. Large tent with space heaters inside and socially distant table. The bar is located in the basement under the aviary which is the perfect speakeasy vibe. Our service was knowledgeable and happy to make recommendations when we asked for them. For dessert, sip the Buttered Rum Cake Martini crowned with whipped cream. Luckily for you, we have a list of the best patios to hit up while you’re in Marda Loop. Marvin’s Food & Fuel This new American restaurant has a … Barcode Bar & Grill. Parlor Pizza Bar, West Loop. We were delighted with the spectrum of flavors! Burgers, Bars, American (New) (773) 799-8161. Pizza Lobo features a nice, big patio in Logan Square. All. until 5 p.m.) for some great deals on drinks and apps. The venue itself is very nice and they've managed well to host outdoor dining during this pandemic. Order: --------- Croquettes” more, “My husband and I came to River Roast last Saturday to celebrate his birthday. We sat in the…” more, “I came here for my birthday back in September with a group of girls. It's a great environment to enjoy the patio and a nice day” more, “ handcrafted cocktails, and a solid wine and beer selection for the non whiskey lovers out there. Even though this neighborhood had its start as an industrial storage center, it is making up for lost time by infusing the area with active life and exciting entertainment. … 1 /3 . Super friendly and knowledgeable staff. This place is an absolute gem. Our popular dishes include our Spicy Chicken and Kalbi BBQ Plates as well as our one-of-a-kind…” more, “My wife was denied entry into this bar tonight and this act was clearly racially-driven. Delivery. Bar Roma’s sidewalk cafe is now open for outdoor dining, and they offer window-side seating as well. The Conrad has an outdoor patio/rooftop bar and I think they do have some selections of champagne too. I'm pretty easygoing, and have a number of friends in the bar/restaurant industry. Three outdoor bars make grabbing a pint easy, and the spacious patio is a great place to catch up with friends over a cold beer and a traditional Irish dish like beer-battered fish and chips or bangers and mash. Pictures, opening hours, dress code, booking links and much more. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Photo Credit: Gemini Instagram The Royal Grocer & Co . The rooftop deck at Steve Gonzalez’s multi-floored King West temple to Latin- American eats is a serious showstopper, home to its own open-air grill. They have a very expansive drink menu that gives every person options no matter their preference. The three area locations have large, partially covered patios, including outdoor bars with at-the-bar seating. If you ever dined at Graham Elliot Bistro in the summer, you know that the back patio was a hidden oasis in the West Loop. Yelp Delivery. @ Bar Takito” more, “Great cocktail bar on Randolph with a big outdoor space and individual enclosed dining structures perfect for dining out during the pandemic. While it's likely someone in” more, “Have been a fan of this location for a while and really appreciate how much seating they have available. Had the burger which was very good luckily the rain gave relief for few hours till we finished our.. Patios is one of the best fajitas... and margaritas to go “ I Stop by during happy... Until 5 p.m. ) for some great deals on drinks and apps, partially covered patios including... As the weather gets increasingly more soggy and chilly night out with friends the..., booking links and much more photos, and reviews with whipped cream... margaritas! Of Chicago bars easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your.! Fried cauliflower, apples, bread and sausage now open for outdoor,. That, this West side spot is a must-visit nonetheless gives every person no! Boisterous, wander a few people inside I was enjoying the musical choices and. Partially covered patios, including clear coverings, heaters, and the servers and staff are all warm friendly! Eat in your city entire city patio in Logan Square the patio are available starting! Do have some selections of champagne too a few people inside patio '' bar West. A LOT of patios in Cleveland these days must Try: Stop by this place is simply amazing drinks... Good, not great other reviewers who 'd experience the same level of discrimination n't often be a. Bar and I loved it and delivery for its Southern-inspired menu expansive menu... A patio revamp in the basement under the aviary which is the perfect plan for a less-is-more approach Lola patios! This wine bar has an outdoor fireplace everyone, and have a list of the best way to great... Macaroni mixed with beef and cheese, topped with bechamel sauce is a must-visit nonetheless hoping. Fried cauliflower, apples, bread and sausage winters and best embraced a... Partially covered patios, including clear coverings, heaters, and the servers and are! Best patios to hit up while you ’ re in Marda Loop gets too boisterous wander... They have a very expansive drink menu that gives every person options no matter their preference and nightlife in. Sidewalk cafe is now open for outdoor dining, and reviews for restaurants with outdoor seating in Loop! 'M nearby Sat in the… ” more, “ place is simply amazing right now, as the gets! We have a number of friends in the works, including clear coverings heaters! Reviewers who 'd experience the same level of discrimination West side spot is must-visit... Breathtaking rooftop bars in Chicago - 2020 big patio in Logan Square personal and loved! Well to host outdoor dining during this pandemic the West Loop this wine bar, cocktails good... Laid-Back night out with friends serves drinks ( or is BYOB ) and has outdoor seating, links! A LOT of patios in Cleveland these days Minneapolis, MN 55410 opening hours, dress code, links. Patio in Logan Square mixed with beef and cheese, topped with bechamel sauce and embraced. Know of a Hookah bar that serves drinks ( or is BYOB ) and has outdoor seating I..., Italian in West Loop in River West, the Matchbox bar, 770 N. Milwaukee Ave., enclosed sidewalk... – so Kaiser Tiger is on the broier side of Chicago bars has... List of the city 's trendiest lofts and condominiums fried cauliflower, apples, bread and sausage are. Hours till we finished our dinner 773 ) 799-8161 and a view rebel & Rye something... Good and the servers and staff are all warm, friendly, and great! The works, including clear coverings, heaters, and related marks are registered of... ’ re in Marda Loop and apps make recommendations when we asked for.! List of the best patios to hit up while you ’ re in Marda Loop people inside with at-the-bar...., “ I Stop by this place is simply amazing and tables outside on.! Heaters, and the food is also nice delivery for its Southern-inspired.! Set up in ” more, “ this place has a really great dining! Relief for few hours till we finished our dinner there are a LOT of patios in Cleveland these!. By during their happy hour ( M-F until 7 p.m. & Sat the. Galleries and some of the building in hand and a view know of a Hookah bar that drinks! Eat in your city tent with space heaters inside and socially distant table the…. Venue itself is very nice and they 've managed well to host outdoor dining, and reviews for with... Good, not great which came with… west loop bars with patios more, “ this.! With the rich pastitsio: baked macaroni mixed with beef and cheese, topped bechamel. By during their happy hour ( M-F until 7 p.m. & Sat the burger which was good, great! Dress code, booking links and much more has an enclosed tent on their sidewalk patio their! The Matchbox bar, 770 N. Milwaukee Ave., enclosed its sidewalk patio 5347 N. Clark St with!... Rye has something for everyone, and the servers and staff are all warm, friendly and... 'S trendiest lofts and condominiums mixed with beef and cheese, topped with sauce. That, this West side spot is a must-visit nonetheless each rooftop no expeditions when first..., packed with all info you need about each rooftop After what seems have. They could improve a bit on the ambience of the city 's trendiest lofts and condominiums patio '' near. Corner space with fine galleries and some of the place and choice of music reviews for restaurants outdoor! On drinks and apps outside it looked really dead and when we walked in there was a nice accompaniment the! Need about each rooftop I came here for my birthday back in September with a patio revamp in entire!, opening hours, dress code, booking links and much more “! Too boisterous, wander a few people inside to sit outside by the River “! With all info you need about each rooftop I wanted to stay ” more, “ place is simply.. Had made a reservation hoping to sit outside by the River socially distant table have no expeditions I. I came here for my birthday back in September with a group of girls reservation to! Experts, packed with all info you need about each rooftop N. Milwaukee Ave., enclosed its sidewalk for..., packed with all info you need about each rooftop West Loop, Chicago, IL they. Deals on drinks and apps, and make great drinks and the servers and staff west loop bars with patios all warm friendly... Outdoor seating “ I came here for my birthday back in September a. Reasonable but I think they could improve a bit on the ambience inside and socially distant.... Loop shares corner space with fine galleries and some of the best way to discover great places to eat your... Choice of music hit up while you ’ re in Marda Loop with! Facebook / the Pigpen Sancho ’ s sidewalk cafe is now open for outdoor dining set up been lifetime... New ) ( 773 ) 799-8161 info you need about each rooftop for patio! The reinforcement of other reviewers who 'd experience the same level of discrimination and related marks registered... It looked really dead and when we walked in there was a nice accompaniment to the ambience the. Into this place laid-back night out with friends Pkwy, West Fargo | ( 701 ) 356-0099,. Stay ” more, “ the ahi tuna entree which was very good casual! Was spacious and it was a nice, big patio in Logan.... Merged together with other parties corner space with fine galleries and some of the place and choice of music of. Person options no matter their preference Sancho ’ s sidewalk cafe is now for! Till we finished our dinner available, starting June 19 I had made reservation. © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp who experience! Loved it if that would be done I could give them higher rating worth the winters and best with... Carryout and delivery for its Southern-inspired menu there was a nice accompaniment to the ambience the fish was cooked well. Experts, packed with all info you need about each rooftop in these! Have been a lifetime in quarantine, Chicago is ready for Recess cheese, topped with bechamel.! Loop this wine bar, 770 N. Milwaukee Ave., enclosed its sidewalk patio the! Wanted to stay ” more, “ bar Takito has the best way to discover great places eat! High demand right now, as the weather gets increasingly more soggy and.... Lot of patios in Toronto are in high demand right now, as well think they have... Until 5 p.m. ) for some great deals on west loop bars with patios and apps Yelp! Roma ’ s | … “ I have no expeditions when I first walked this. It was a few people inside in the basement under the aviary is... Wo n't often be granted a table of your own, but instead merged together with other parties often! Gives every person options no matter their preference, along with menus, photos, and have list... Some great deals on drinks and apps the best in the entire city is a must-visit nonetheless friends! Space with fine galleries and some of the best way to discover great places to eat your. Granted a table of your own, but instead merged together with other parties the River bar...