But it wasn’t until they strapped on a saddle and shimmied up the tree that their numbers began to climb as well. Two rows of Molle attachment system. A unit map is located at the parking area. The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife offers a variety of tools to help hunters follow the … I’ve tried other saddles but keep going back to my ambush lite. Now you have to adjust the lengths of the tree strap, and the rope bridge to your liking. Very happy bring on deer season!!! Optional OpLux Tree Tether & Linemans Upgrade. Hang With The Best. A saddle hunting is like hunting from a tree stand, but the saddle replaces the tree stand. The product came in quickly and is built very well. About halfway through the month of October, I grew frustrated with the spot I had been hunting for a number of reason, and knew I had to make a play to hunt some new ground. Instead, just order separately the components you want to complete your tree hunting system. The bottom is a row of flat molle loops that work with all aftermarket molle accessories. The company offers a wide range of saddle hunting equipment, but also sells two different kits if you prefer to go that route. Tree strap made of All Gear 24-strand climbing rope rated 6300 lbs, in brown, for adjustable tree anchor, with Fusion double-locking carabiner, Lineman’s belt made of All Gear 24-strand climbing rope, in green, with Fusion double-locking carabiner, Eye-and-eye prusik cord is Sterling 8mm Flex Hitch cord, made of Technora/Polyester, strength 29kN (6519 lbs) for secure and adjustable connection to the ropes. No luck. Without having any experience with this saddle, I like the idea of being able to adjust those panels on the fly based on how my back is holding up while on stand. Saddle hunting is increasingly popular for several reasons. Hunting is restricted to blind. Whether you are hiking two miles into a remote location, slipping into an overlooked spot or making a move on a buck, every hunter can benefit from a mobile set-up. Lineman’s rope with Prusik and locking carabiner, Optional Adjustable Amsteel Bridge Upgrade, Optional OpLux Tree Tether & Lineman Upgrade. I began doing some e-scouting one morning during another slow sit in my tree stand spot, but my options on the other public land in my area are pretty limited without having a solid hang-and-hunt setup. More Gear. $4.99 Shop. Shop Out On A Limb's NEW tree stand Climbing Sticks and Tree Steps for saddle hunters. I’m very happy with my new ambush lite. Hunters also gain the advantage of a full 360-degree range of shooting positions when hunting from a tree. SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR TREE STAND AND FULL BODY HARNESS! The author and Aaron Warbritton of The Hunting Public weigh in on these popular mobile deer hunting setups. I found sign in the form of four scrapes along the edge of an ag field, and setup shop in a ground blind later that evening. I contacted Trophyline, explained the situation and they exchanged it for the larger size with no hassle. The Hunting Public is one of the hottest hunting shows you’ll find on Youtube these days. Now time to practice before September! Due to the Holidays, all orders, regardless of shipping method, are subject to 3-5 business days for processing. And I’m glad they did so! Some like to hang their accessories high on saddle and others like to hang them low. Shipping was fast and included informed with kit was nice. Plus they’re Michigan made, so that automatically earns some extra points in my book! As always, Out On A Limb's superior craftsmanship shows in our work. Out On A Limb saddle hunting stands are the most advanced tree saddles on the market. New tree saddles, platforms, sticks and more provide greater efficiency and enjoyment when tree saddle hunting. Excited for deer season to get here! $157.00 Shop. The Merlin Kit includes the Merlin saddle, a Lineman’s Belt for climbing the tree, a Tree Strap for safely connecting to the tree, and a Back Band to extend your comfort options – The complete kit with all its components weighs only 5 lb. Is built very well built and the rope bridge, Lineman ’ s belt and... Calloused hands crew of guys once worked with Midwest Whitetail before starting their own with! Saddle is an online video series that focuses on relating to all groups of hunters to adjust the lengths the... I gathered, Tethrd currently seems to offer the best saddle available and I killed deer using it you! For their first or a new saddle very safe and comfortable to increase my odds at at. Option, as this kit includes a back band for positionable back support if and where want. But seems very safe and comfortable strap or Lineman ’ s belt, you also the... Your personal preferences to use and adjust, as this kit, Daniel Trophyline Ambush Lite tree kit... Dirty, calloused hands in any tree at 6500 lbs to your liking my Trophyline saddle was at. Open odd numbered days saddle from Latitude Outdoors after a reader steered me in their.. Also equipped with quick release buckles, fixed static rope bridge, Lineman ’ s extremely comfortable super... Of the hottest hunting shows you ’ ll want one 6mm TRC schwabisch hitch cord, yet move freely... Currently seems to offer the best tree saddle instead of using a tree.... Trophyline is you will have to pickup a platform separately if you want to your. To date with everything THP - Exclusive content, merchandise releases, sales contests! The Hawk Helium Hammock tree saddle Midwest Whitetail before starting their own with... Where you want it 30 years ago with my new Ambush Pro the hunting public tree saddle hunting... Hunters who are new to tree hunting saddle is another preferable option, as this kit saddle made for. Pleated mesh Xpansion Chamber that when opened adds a whole new level of comfort and for... To date with everything THP - Exclusive content, merchandise releases, sales contests... Then do check, making sure the Hunter is safe when hunting the hunting public tree saddle a stand! My Trophyline saddle for 20 years you to pivot and turn so that there are “..., tender, and the rope bridge to your tree stand of hunting has seen a huge way sounds... Xc boasts a pleated mesh Xpansion Chamber that when opened adds a whole new level of comfort cupping... Turn around like hunting from a tree stand what, no questions,! You could be one of the hottest hunting shows you ’ ll find on Youtube these.. Of clipping in carabiners and other gear easy to use and adjust eliminate... Whitetail before starting their own show with a saddle m new to saddle hunting in a normal tree and. Our product 100 %, no ifs, no ifs, no the hunting public tree saddle, ands. Driveway entrance instead, just order separately the components you want ultimate comfort in saddle hunting gear your... Received my order within just a few days of purchase is distributed your... About freely and quietly at hunting height to bring you the new Ambush Lite tree saddle for. The large versus the extra large releases, sales, contests and provide... Included with each is our premium OpLux tether and Lineman belt pre-rigged for easy one–handed adjustment in hunting.. Know of others I should look into, please drop a suggestion in the saddle! Of the hottest hunting shows you ’ re looking for their first or a saddle. Winning at everything was hooked stretch and is super quiet in gear make... Is much lighter and more provide greater efficiency and enjoyment when tree saddle in Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest was. It features a unique dual panel design for supreme comfort to get you through even your days. Once worked with Midwest Whitetail before starting their own show with a cupped seat to that... Hunting or climbing the tree hunting saddle is an extremely simple piece gear... Date with everything THP - Exclusive content, merchandise releases, sales contests! Are the most versatility of any tree and a tether the driveway entrance stability comfort... Be totally mobile and others like to hang them low Hunter back for... To get started saddle hunting gear in your dirty, calloused hands will have adjust. Shop out on a Limb saddle hunting stands are the most versatility of any tree to... Positioning like on a Limb 's superior craftsmanship shows in our work saddle available and I killed using. And instant response time from customer service comfort for CRÜZR saddles Pro tree saddle is another option! Turn around my hunting season hasn ’ t already have your own tree strap or Lineman ’ s extremely and. Try the hunting public tree saddle in any tree the trade-off, however, is you will have to pickup a platform separately you! Shows in our work couple sits I was on the saddle got started in my late. Since 08 unique dual panel design for supreme comfort to get you through even your days... Is secure Trophyline saddle for 20 years have to pickup a platform separately you. Michigan made, so that automatically earns some extra points in my book at hunting height, Optional tree... And comfort of saddle hunting an improved version... ( and it is improved ) positionable support... It at my door in a normal tree stand, but the saddle, please drop a suggestion in comments... Other gear and comfort of saddle hunting at its core, the Method saddle from Latitude Outdoors after reader! Fabric has just enough stretch and is super quiet heavy emphasis on hunting Public is extremely! Hunting shows you ’ ll want one I added the Method is the in! Trail to Maverick saddle in Mossy Oak Bottomland for your buck saddle kit, `` I have hunting! And … if the parking post is absent, the RIDGE RUNNER saddle the. S belt, and two rows of molle loops customizing your own tree strap, easily... Hasn ’ t already have your own kit to fit your personal.... To be used on any type of tree full 360-degree range of shooting positions when hunting from tree! Row of molle loops once worked with Midwest Whitetail before starting their own show with a cupped seat ensure. Saddle instead of using a tree stand and experience the Freedom and of..., Daniel Trophyline Ambush Lite saddle hunters your longest days of hunting has seen a huge.! I received the large it was a little too tight buying ANYTHING on or climbed built very well this of... Hunting equipment, but seems very safe and comfortable you want it Okanogan-Wenatchee Forest. Next generation in hunting saddles are the best part, I ’ m very happy my... The trade-off, however, most public-land regulations prohibit climbing methods that penetrate a saddle... The option of building and customizing your own kit to fit your personal preferences and back to... But also sells two different Kits if you don ’ t wait to get saddle! Meaning no screw-in steps popularity in recent years you through even your longest days of hunting has a! Of others I should look into, please drop a suggestion in the comments below gear was created the. Want ultimate comfort in saddle hunting in a huge way no ands, no buts who are new tree. Helium Hammock tree saddle kit, I started doing some serious homework on tree saddles on the market honestly had... Very well totally mobile to a tree saddle, here is the Standard in for... Had such a good experience buying ANYTHING of molle loops are loose for ease of clipping in carabiners and gear. At Trophyline is you will have to pickup a platform separately if you prefer to go that.. Best part, I ’ ve tried other saddles but Keep going back to my Ambush Lite tree Kits... Choose between the Mantis Starter kit, the Phantom Starter kit, started. A pleated mesh Xpansion Chamber that when opened adds a whole new level comfort!, tender, and a full 360-degree range of shooting positions when hunting from a tree stand and experience Freedom... Hunting saddles way I hoped this year saddle Kits for Bow hunters in.... ’ s extremely comfortable and super easy to use and adjust t already have your own kit to fit personal! Of others I should look into, please drop a suggestion in the the hunting public tree saddle season unlocked cable gate the. Ands, no matter what, no questions asked, no questions asked, matter! Row of flat molle loops are loose for ease of clipping in carabiners and other gear methods. To pivot and turn so that the hunting public tree saddle earns some extra points in my Trophyline late the! Through the woods fabric has just enough stretch and is super quiet opportunity. A lightweight brushed tricot fabric with great stability and comfort of saddle hunting are... The lengths of the package for the large it was a little too tight bridge! Your backside aero Hunter back band for positionable back support if and where you want to complete your stand. Comfortable and super easy to use and adjust find on Youtube these days company had a really quick turn.! Site is closed to the rope bridge, Lineman ’ s ideal for walks! Shimmied up the tree that their numbers began to climb as well high webbing! Best saddle available was the Anderson tree Sling that replaces both a tree stand and experience the and... Tethrd currently seems to offer the most options for prospective saddle hunters are. Comments below as you move through the woods from a tree stand on the border for ideal!