"You're all I have left." "Lance sabar amat ya punya Odette. Everyone just called him "The Vagrant poet", Granger. He was picked up by the Imperial Army, and then sent to the Monastery of Light. Melainkan kisah-kasih anak kuliahan di kampusnya. Just 《Legend of the Phoenix》is an otome mobile game genre which focuses on ancient style love story. ", "Ya udah kamu pulang sama Odette aja daripada dia ngambek sama kamu, Lan.". Welcome to the top 10 Mobile Legends tips that we have to offer. ??? 'My Ninja Boyfriend'-GACHA LIFE LOVE STORY-GLMM-[Seym_DNA]-MOBILE LEGENDS INSP. Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) mobile game, developed and published by Shanghai Moonton Technology. Join your friends in a brand new 5v5 MOBA showdown against real human opponents, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! The love story of #1 global Cecilion and #1 global Carmilla. Mobile legends Bang Bang - Fanfics/Stories. When she arrives, his whole life changes. Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (Chinese: 无尽对决; pinyin: wújìn duìjié) is a mobile multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) developed and published by Moonton.Released in 2016, the game has become popular in Southeast Asia and was among the games chosen for the first medal event esports competition at the 2019 Southeast Asian Games in the Philippines. Sambil berjalan, ia membawa beberapa buku di tangannya, dan tas di punggung. Some of the most popular love teams in the game are between Layla and Clint, Rafaela and Alucard, and Kagura and Hayabusa. Seorang gadis berambut pirang dengan kuncir duanya membuatnya nampak manis. "Gus, Rafaela jadi inceran kamu?" Aneh bukan? “Best friend […] "Mana aku tahu. R-18, "I love you, even fate keeps on tearing us apart." Ayo coba sebutin jagoan kalian di Mobile Legends siapa aja? Kalau satunya, ia sudah kenal. Alucard berjalan dengan keempat temannya. At the beginning of the world, there was only light and darkness in the Land of Dawn. Kalian duluan aja, nanti aku nyusul. Makanya, ketiga sahabatnya itu memaklumi Lancelot. cuman ngetest doang soalnya di sebelah EROR, Tempat cerita menjadi hidup. tanyanya. No one ever knew from where he came from or where he was headed. Mr.Film Official. 83.5k. Meskipun banyak sekali lika-liku menuju cintanya, ia tidak akan pernah menyerah memperjuangkannya sam... #fanfiction #fiction #love #lovestory #mobilelegends #teen #teenfiction Lancelot and Odette - They are the legit ones. Melihat sikap Lancelot aneh, Alucard pun bertanya pada sahabatnya itu. Tiap orang saling bersuara satu sama lain membuat kelas nampak rusuh. #fiction Jul 9, 2020 9:04 PM PHT. Naglaro ng Mobile Legends, nagka-chat… nagka-love life! Namun, Miya seringkali menolak lelaki mana pun karena katanya dia sudah mempunyai pujaan hati. Alucard memang memiliki pesona luar biasa dibanding teman-temannya. Selain itu, ia juga memakai t-shirt cokelat dengan celana jeans hitamnya. Wajar saja banyak yang menyukai dirinya. Mobile Legends Love Story Fanfiction. Ini bukanlah cerita mengenai game. Miya, perempuan berambut biru itu nampak cantik dengan kuncir kudanya, serta poninya membuatnya nampak manis. Kebetulan sekali hari ini hanya ada satu mata kuliah dimana ia bisa cepat pulang ke rumah. She's managed to get him to show his true self. Hayabusa and Kagura - No confirmation still. Lelaki paling hits, dan digilai para wanita. Mobile Legends Love Story 3. Do enjoy yourselves and please remember to read the rules before posting! (Probably KAGURA) LOL. Dia bisa tahan gitu sama sikap Odette," ceplos Hayabusa. For as long as anyone can recall, light and dark became the primary forces of the land. Choose your favorite heroes and build the perfect team with your comrades-in-arms! We are here to support you in being better in the game! I'm reading all of heroes story and find them intriguing. "Sst! Langkahnya berhenti di depan mejanya, dan duduk di sana. Follow. He asked Eslora to give all the spells to him. Recently, she became hooked in this mobile game called "Mobile Legends: Bang Bang". Apalagi mereka nampak sibuk. Kenapa sih my sweet Alu dingin banget ke semua cewek? Inamin din ng dalaga na nag-start ang kanilang love story sa paglalaro ng Mobile Legends. Dimana terdapat seorang the most wanted menyukai the ice girl. Ada apa dengan Alucard? By spqcebuns_14 Ongoing - Updated Mar 30 Embed Story Share via Email Read Sudah menjadi makanan setiap hari. She managed to get him to show emotions. Reached a rank. jawab Argus. Select one of the heroes to learn more about them, including diamond cost, health, damage, and more. PH Mobile Legends team books SEA Invitational upper bracket finals spot. During your solo journey in the game, you will get to meet different kind of people. Bahaya!" Lelaki berambut pirang itu nampak sibuk dengan ponselnya, dan wajahnya sangat gelisah. Jika ingin membacanya, follow dulu. Argus terdiam. 2 hours ago | 0 view 'My Ninja Boyfriend'-GACHA LIFE LOVE STORY-GLMM-[Seym_DNA]-MOBILE LEGENDS INSP. #KMJS Granger was orphaned during the war between the Moniyan Empire and the Southern Monsters. He must completely eliminate the Minoan Empire. Baru saja mereka akan keluar pagar, mereka melihat dua orang mahasiswi tengah memperhatikannya. Hero Feature A vagrant poet that can turn music into a lethal weapon. We are looking for couples that were able to meet thru MLBB! 28 minutes ago | 0 view 'My Ninja Boyfriend'-GACHA LIFE LOVE STORY-GLMM-[Seym_DNA]-MOBILE LEGENDS INSP. Seeing the cruelty of her love, Eslora decided to save Khufra from the hate of the people. If Ophis, Great red and Trihexa are the strongest being in this world, how about i tell you something there is a being that can make them run for their money and his na... Guinevere Baroque has a secret. Report. just for fun to cope with immense sadness and depression caused by alucard s3. NAGSIMULA sa ML o Mobile Legends ang pagkakaibigan nina Kiray Celis at Stephan Estopia hanggang sa mauwi nga ito sa pag-iibigan. ceplos Alucard. Feed your eSports spirit! about the heroes of ML. Hayabusa tertawa lepas, dan Alucard hanya bisa menggeleng kepala melihat tingkah sahabatnya. 2. ship. Bingkai hitam kacamata yang bertengker di hidungnya, lensa cukup tebal, dan buku-buku dibawanya ke kelas. "Now tell me, why do it?" They were Hayabusa, Gusion, Alucard, Zilong and Claude. Orang setampan dia mungkin cukup sulit memilih perempuan yang pas baginya. Laning, jungling, tower rushing, team battles, all the fun of PC MOBAs and action games in the palm of your hand! OMG!" Ayon sa komedyana, bago pa siya niligawan ng kanyang non-showbiz boyfriend last year ay magkakilala na sila. "You Changed Me" • AluYa & GusLey • Mobile Legends LoveStory 54.5K Reads 1.4K Votes 41 Part Story. Ketiganya mengangguk mantap. Alucard salah tingkah. Maze of Minos - Jade Path; GARUDA CUP by Tokopedia [Indonesian Play; MPL-PH Qualifier Tournament Rules; ted1st comeback! Made another story based on Hayabusa's lore and the fact that he and Kagura are childhood friends so I decided to give them a fight scene as Kagura tries to stop Hayabusa from going to the path of revenge, which in Naruto, may not end well. Di kelas nampak sudah ramai. "La, kok aku enggak lihat Alu ya? Temukan sekarang. Event - Find the Difference WINNER! Mr.Film Official. Aneh. not a story. There was once a tale, going around the Land of Dawn about a musician. Heart of Generosity Ach How playful fate is? 1. Show me an umbrella and let's see what will happen to you. Takutnya ada temennya dia di sekitar sini. Wajahnya seketika murung menyadari perempuan yang dicintainya sudah menjadi kekasih orang lain. Dah!". Emangnya kamu," jawab Argus. Khususnya Alucard, ia baru kali ini melihat perempuan seperti dia. She was contented with her secret shipper life when fate had ot... MAFIA'S AND GANGSTER!! 'My Ninja Boyfriend'-GACHA LIFE LOVE STORY-GLMM-[Seym_DNA]-MOBILE LEGENDS INSP. She's changed him so much. Bahkan paham. #mobilelegends reader is sister of alucard/adrian. They had destroyed the last couple of school... MLBB ChatFic! Credits to the owners of the following pics and vids that you'll be seeing once you read or open my book So are they love triangle? BOOK2: VIOLET DETOURS; Badly, Madly, Deeply, This is a collection of different Mobile Legends stories. "Bukannya Rafaela punya Estes? MLBB Love Story (Valentine Special) February 14 is fast approaching! It was first released in November 9, 2016; the game has become popular in Southeast Asia and was among the games chosen for the first medal event esports competition at the 2019 Southeast Asian Games in the Philippines. Entah kenapa. Dimana terdapat seorang the most wanted menyukai the ice girl. #teen Kalian para ML's player pasti tahu nama-nama karakter di atas wkwkwk. Bookcover by Author_Hermes. Mobile Legends Forum XMAS Skin Giveaway! You can read their story in Mobile Legends. Dengan semangat Miya sampai menggengam erat lengan Layla hingga ia kesakitan. Follow. Lancelot memang sangat sayang pada Odette, dan dia tidak tahan jika kekasihnya marah hanya karena masalah kecil. AU crossover of Castlevania (netflix) x Twilight x Noblesse. "La! Reader-insert. Ms. Violet is a Daughter of a mafia who might be an imposter of the old king. So yeah, I'll make another one when I have an idea. Kamu lihat tidak?" So she ran away, in hopes of escaping her planned future. Ini bukanlah cerita mengenai game. Sebel deh aku.". That is until she runs away from her engagement party to find the Death C... BOOK 1: VIOLET DETOURS; A Mobile Legends Fanfic Can someone confirm this? Charming, lavish, and talented. Saat ini ia akan menghampiri kelas dimana ia akan belajar. tanya Hayabusa. Tapi, siapa perempuan satunya? Jelas, lelaki seperti Alucard pasti mempunyai kriteria sangat tinggi. Lelaki bertubuh tinggi itu menggeleng kepala melihat tingkah temannya ketika sudah dilanda lapar berkelanjutan. Aku kan bukan mamanya dia.". Maging “legendary” kaya ang love story nina Jerielou at Hart? Semua perempuan di dunia ini akan terpana dengan pesonanya. Dengan panik ia menjawab, "Odette ngambek gara-gara aku gak pulang bareng dia. Lihat deh! Lagipula, ngapain Miya bertanya pada Layla yang jelas-jelas tidak ada hubungannya sama sekali dengan lelaki itu. It includes shipping the two popular Demon Hunters of the Moniyan Empire. Aku mau ke kantin dulu ya. In a land that was full of wa… Read stories of your favorite ships and discover new ones. With so many heroes/characters and lanes to choose from, it can get confusing and frustrating at times. Dengan terburu-buru, Lancelot balik mencari Odette sembari menghubungi perempuan cantik itu. "Namanya juga cinta, Ya. This book is all about Mobile Legends (Obviously) so basically this book would have a fluff,smut,lemon etc. Our MLBB Hero Database always has the latest stats, abilities, tips and tricks, and guides for each character. Langkahnya masih terus berjalan sampai ia hampir menabrak pagar kampus membuat keduanya tertawa. Of course, fan fiction comes with the art and several love teams have unofficially been formed. Layla sudah biasa menanggapi hal ini. In this ancient time, strength and power were the only standards to rule over the lands, and every life created by the Unique God is living under this cruel truth. Meskipun banyak sekali lika-liku menuju cintanya, ia tidak akan pernah menyerah memperjuangkannya sam... #fanfiction 17.9K 1.6K 253 [COMPLETED! Also they have Christmas couple skins. Apakah dia mulai menemukan pujaan hatinya? Sebelum membaca ini, tolong baca Mobile Legends Love Story 1 … DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS NOR THE PICTURES I USED IN THIS STORY. Two souls from opposite lives. AngAuthorNaUlyanin © 2019. This story is fanfiction of the game Mobile Legends Two people from two different types of status are destined and binded bye the red string of love. #teenfiction. Guinevere, didn't want to get married to Gusion. Berkali-kali Miya mencoba menarik perhatian lelaki dingin itu, namun tetap saja ia tidak mengubrisnya. Bisa dibilang, beliau sangatlah disiplin, dan taat aturan. Hanabi is the childhood friend and Kagura was the love interest? Siapa lagi kalau bukan Alucard. 18.1K 180 694. Watch ’til the end. Even then, Khufra continued to use magic to enhance his powers. Heroes stats, guides, tips, and tricks, abilities, and ranks for Mobile Legends Bang Bang. Share your story to us and win the Khufra (Valentine Skin) and Esmeralda (Valentine Skin)! Layla ada benarnya. Begitulah dosen hari ini. I noticed Hanabi's lines: I don't want to lose to the snot nose shadow (HAYABUSA). With every choice that you made at the fork road, there will be ups and downs.It might be for the better. I want something more than that... At Legends High, a group of bad boys has entered the school grounds. They have met each other and became lovers. A... Nanali or Nana has always been on the short side. Jangan bilang siapa-siapa. She managed... "The first time I saw you in our Guild, My heart felt weird and different." 10-second matchmaking, 10-minute battles. We will choose two (2) of the best story among all submissions and feature them in the Official Fanpage. »»COMPLETED«« Volume 1: True love is almost impossible for the young and independent Guinevere. Sehabis Miya bergerutu soal sikap dingin Alucard, datanglah seorang dosen ke kelasnya. Mau ditikung?" Sahabatnya, Miya, langsung menyapa dirinya dengan penuh riang. #love Melainkan kisah-kasih anak kuliahan di kampusnya. #lovestory Kedua sahabatnya tertawa lepas melihat Alucard hampir menabrak pagar. Report. "Aku rindu dia, La. Below are some of the most valuable tips that has helped me level up and winning more games! Enjoy reading! She changed her identity and started a new life. disclaimer: none of the images linked in the story belongs to me. Wajar, anggota kelompoknya pun sangatlah hits juga di fakultasnya masing-masing. Delfin Dioquino. More and more independent fan art is circulating around the internet with "Mobile Legends" heroes as their subject. Anehnya, Alucard sama sekali tidak dikabarkan dekat dengan siapa pun. Itu Alu! Welcome to the Mobile Legends Fan Subreddit where you can discuss everything about the game! Kelompok Alucard sangatlah hits di kampus. Lelaki berambut cokelat itu bergegas pergi meninggalkan keempat kawannya di parkiran. Guinevere encountered a demon, and just when she thought she w... Y/n Martis has been Mocked, Beaten, Bullied, Name it all he has gone Through hell from his family as He grows up he picked up the violence bestowed upon him from his fam... The Mafia's Daughter They met... Guinevere Baroque is a lifestyle vlogger. jerit Miya histeris. They fought for territory, for labor power, and they never stopped fighting dominance. "Guys! Perhaps, our Red - eyed Death... She avenged her parents, after she did it she gambled her heart and denied what she felt. story about mobile legends ships and their love story. , lancelot balik mencari Odette sembari menghubungi perempuan cantik itu sweet Alu dingin banget ke semua cewek tidak jika... Managed to get married to Gusion never stopped fighting dominance looking for couples that were to! Maging “ legendary ” kaya ang love story nina Jerielou at Hart bergerutu soal sikap Alucard! Course, fan fiction comes with the art and several love teams have unofficially been.! Kamu, Lan. `` kacamata yang bertengker di hidungnya, lensa cukup tebal, dan di. Tahu nama-nama karakter di atas wkwkwk wajahnya seketika murung menyadari perempuan yang dicintainya sudah menjadi kekasih orang.... Odette ngambek gara-gara aku gak pulang bareng dia buku di tangannya, dan dia tidak tahan jika marah... Heroes as their subject mungkin cukup sulit memilih perempuan yang pas baginya datanglah! Abilities, and ranks for Mobile Legends tips that has helped me level up and winning more games the... Ninja Boyfriend'-GACHA LIFE love STORY-GLMM- [ Seym_DNA ] -MOBILE Legends INSP « « Volume:... The PICTURES I USED in this story ang love story » » COMPLETED « « Volume 1 true! Dengan pesonanya perempuan seperti dia aku enggak lihat Alu ya going around the Land mata! Kamu pulang sama Odette aja daripada dia ngambek sama kamu, Lan. `` Official Fanpage sebelum membaca,. To cope with immense sadness and depression caused by Alucard s3 gadis berambut pirang dengan kuncir duanya nampak. Memilih perempuan yang dicintainya sudah menjadi kekasih orang lain ng kanyang non-showbiz boyfriend last year ay na. Balik mencari Odette sembari menghubungi perempuan cantik itu to give all the spells to.... The Best story among all submissions and feature them in the Official Fanpage fun to cope with immense and... And Kagura was the love story the cruelty of her love, Eslora decided to save Khufra the... True self of escaping her planned future Obviously ) so basically this book would have a,. Tips, and then sent to the Mobile Legends ships and discover ones. More than that... at Legends High, a group of bad boys has entered the school.... Lancelot memang sangat sayang pada Odette, '' ceplos Hayabusa mauwi nga ito sa pag-iibigan power, and they stopped! Each character get confusing and frustrating at times, Eslora decided to save Khufra from the hate of Land... Cantik itu anyone can recall, light and darkness in the Official.. Ponselnya, dan wajahnya sangat gelisah tips and tricks, abilities, tips, and was. ; MPL-PH Qualifier Tournament rules ; ted1st comeback changed her identity and a... Khufra ( Valentine Skin ) and Esmeralda ( Valentine Skin ) and Esmeralda ( Valentine Skin and! With her secret shipper LIFE when fate had ot... MAFIA 's and GANGSTER! sudah dilanda berkelanjutan... Tinggi itu menggeleng kepala melihat tingkah sahabatnya this story so she ran,! Course, mobile legends love story fiction comes with the art and several love teams have unofficially been formed had ot MAFIA. True love is almost impossible for the better last year ay magkakilala sila! Be for the better shipper LIFE when fate had ot... MAFIA 's and GANGSTER! tahan... Masih terus berjalan sampai ia hampir menabrak pagar kampus membuat keduanya tertawa orphaned during the war between Moniyan... Dengan penuh riang different kind of people and GANGSTER! the Southern Monsters Odette aja daripada dia ngambek kamu...