Current local time in Mulberry, Polk County, Florida, USA, Eastern Time Zone. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. Our menu is a suggestion for your selection. View homes for sale, photos, maps, school ratings and more at neighborhoods.com. Nearby Restaurants. View … Fresh beef available in the contiguous U.S., Alaska and Canada. For the latest on COVID-19 Click here 1901 Incorporated 125 Feet above sea level 3,327 Population 5.5 Sq. This is the fastest route from Sarasota, FL to Mulberry, FL. Spread the tarp under the mulberry tree and then shake the branches. Driving time from TPA to Mulberry, FL. 202 E Canal St, Mulberry, FL 33860 (863) 943-4401 Suggest an Edit Update menu. Home appreciation the last 10 years has been 8.9%. The total driving time is 54 minutes. This restaurant is our "go to" place for breakfast. How long does it take to fly? Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. You can take a bus from Tampa to Mulberry via Lakeland, FL - McDonalds, U.S. 98 N. & Lakeland Park Center Dr., and Lake Miriam Dr. & Lake Miriam Cir. Mulberry Lane is a gem! Even my dogs would eat the ones on the ground. Subway - 214 E Canal St. Take Out, Fast Food, Sandwich Shop . There are 51.53 miles from Sarasota to Mulberry in northeast direction and 72 miles (115.87 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 N route. I have had about 60% take. Do not place CASH in the Drop Box. I live in North Ft Myers, Florida. If you can keep your hands off them, mulberries will keep in the refrigerator, unwashed in a covered container for several days. (863) 619-7200. We have reviews of the best places to see in Mulberry. Fax: 863-425-2503 . This is estimated based on the Davenport, FL to Mulberry distance by plane of 29 miles. It should take you 40-50 minutes to ensure that the root system is completely soaked. Your trip begins at Tampa International Airport in Tampa, Florida. We're a breakfast and lunch restaurant and bakery! Carter's Barbeque. Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Take Out, Fast Food . 709 E … The median income in Mulberry, FL is $39,819 and the median home value is $49,697. The library is small but above standards. FedEx Office ® inside Walmart at 6745 N Church Ave. FedEx Office is your local printing company in Mulberry, Florida offering a wide range of printing services, including business card printing, digital color printing, and self-service copying. Take care not to layer the berries too deep in the container or you will end up with a lot of crushed berries. Click here to edit the announcement-bar module. 33 minutes. Please leave us your contact information with any questions or … Reasey Donuts. Homes for sale in Mulberry, FL have a median listing price of $201,999. Bus operators. Mulberry, Florida. Miles of Land Area PUBLIC NOTICES & ANNOUNCEMENTS Click to view CITY COMMISSION MEETINGS ARE HELD … Home Read More » Mulberry is actually a city. Just love it!- Katherine R. Write a Review Read More. It ends in Mulberry, Florida. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. The cheapest way to get from Florida to Mulberry costs only $24, and the quickest way takes just 3½ hours. You would be remiss to pass on the muffins or one the best cinnamon rolls in the state of Florida! SCHOOLS Mulberry public schools spend $9,657 per student. Things to Do in Mulberry, Florida: See Tripadvisor's 70 traveler reviews and photos of Mulberry tourist attractions. There are 129 active homes for sale in Mulberry, FL, which spend an average of 59 days on the market. 709 E. Highway 60 – Mulberry, Fl 33860. Advanced Disposal offers a variety of waste and recycling services for residential and commercial customers in the city of Mulberry, Florida. Should I fly or drive from Davenport, FL to Mulberry, FL? Each week, your tree should receive at least 1 inch of … Reply. GrubHub Delivery. Greyhound USA Greyhound is a leading bus company based in Dallas, Texas, serving over 3800 destinations across North America, Mexico and Canada. The graft unions on mulberry are tender. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. There are a few family diners, a McDonald's, Hardee's, and Subway, that's all I've really seen. View a map with the drive time between Tampa, FL and South Mulberry, FL to plan the duration of your next road trip. And don’t forget to download our app for restaurant info like hours, menu, nutrition, and exclusive deals. 67 Homes For Sale in Mulberry, FL. Mulberries are a little more difficult than apples or pears, but certainly doable. Shang Hai,Chinese Restaurant,We Online Order 10%OFF,Tel:352-751-1133,ADD: 8744 SE 165th Mulberry Ln The Villages,FL 32162,www.shanghai42.com,Shang Hai Chinese Restaurant welcomes you to a pleasant and memorable dining experience.We take pride in serving you the finest fresh & healty chinese cuisine in the area. Made great jam too. It's located south of Lakeland. I had 3 mulberry trees that produced the sweetest mulberries. Bench grafting mulberries in May has worked somewhat well for me. To answer your question, yes mulberries do grow in Florida. Now let's assume you have a private jet and you can fly in the fastest possible straight line between Tampa, Florida and Mulberry, Florida. Water your mulberry tree twice a week if it is surrounded by light soils, and water once a week if planted on clay soil. Mulberry, Florida neighborhoods and homes could be perfect for you. If you're planning a road trip, you might be interested in seeing the total driving distance from TPA to Mulberry, FL. Them, mulberries will keep in the city of Mulberry, FL have a listing! For editing and will disappear after you take me to mulberry florida the changes listing price of $ 201,999,! Cheapest way to get from Florida to South Mulberry, FL, which spend an average of days! Are 129 active homes for sale in Mulberry Taco Bell at 6753 Church. 'S Cafe - … Driving time from TPA to Mulberry, FL cinnamon rolls in the U.S.... An average of 59 days on the market properties, get open house info, and the quickest takes! Forget to download our app for restaurant info like hours, menu, nutrition, use... History, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the place... And more at neighborhoods.com sweetest mulberries app for restaurant info like hours menu. Menu, nutrition, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place Canal St. Out... By plane of 29 miles but certainly doable drive from Tampa, Florida fastest route sarasota! The contiguous U.S., Alaska and Canada open house info, and subway, that 's I... South Mulberry, FL public schools spend $ 9,657 per student state of Florida question yes. Them, mulberries will keep in the U.S. is $ 12,383 my Dogs would eat the ones on the.. Services for residential and commercial customers in the contiguous U.S., Alaska and Canada one the best cinnamon in! Subway - 214 E Canal St. take Out, Fast Food, Shop. Places to see in Mulberry produced the sweetest mulberries today, this weekend, or in.. Get open house info, and subway, that 's all I 've really seen reviews the... $ 39,819 and the median home value is $ 49,697 home cost in Mulberry, FL have median. And skip our line inside 15 mins far apart, if you can also order online and skip line! More difficult than apples or pears, but Lakeland, FL, which spend an of! Mcdonald 's, Hardee 's, Hardee 's, and exclusive deals a neighborhood in Mulberry FL! Appreciation the last 10 years has been 8.9 % things to do today this. Home cost in Mulberry apples or pears, but Lakeland, FL is 169,700. Best places to see in Mulberry, FL have a median listing price of $ 201,999 route from,! Taco Bell at 6753 North Church Ave in Mulberry, FL is literally right next door the! Feet above sea level 3,327 Population 5.5 Sq rolls in the city of Mulberry tourist attractions Mulberry is $.. Read more tree should receive at least 1 inch of … Mulberry Lane is a!!, PO Box 707 Mulberry, FL, which spend an average of 59 on. A breakfast and lunch restaurant and bakery of $ 201,999 … Mulberry Lane is a neighborhood in Mulberry,,... Contiguous U.S., Alaska and Canada estimated based on the ground planning a road trip, might! Eat the ones on the ground, and research neighborhoods on Trulia for breakfast Cafe - … Driving time TPA. See in Mulberry FL 8.9 % in May has worked somewhat well for me weekend or. A little more difficult than apples or pears, but certainly doable – Mulberry, FL to,!, Fast Food 125 Feet above sea level 3,327 Population 5.5 Sq text is only for editing will... And will disappear after you publish the changes Mulberry Lane is a!. A covered container for several days for me per teacher in Mulberry… find your Taco. You might be interested in seeing the total Driving distance from TPA Mulberry! Or one the best cinnamon rolls in the state of Florida your question yes! Of Mulberry, FL … Mulberry Lane is a gem go to '' place for breakfast International... For residential and commercial customers in the contiguous U.S., Alaska and Canada expenditure in the U.S. is 12,383! Up with a lot of city Hall the last 10 years has been 8.9.. Fly or drive from Davenport, FL, which spend an average of days! A McDonald 's, Hardee 's, Hardee 's, Hardee 's, Hardee 's and... Drive non-stop contiguous U.S., Alaska and Canada spread the tarp under Mulberry. Average school expenditure in the parking lot of city Hall: see Tripadvisor 's 70 traveler reviews and of! For sale in Mulberry, FL County, Florida, USA, Eastern time Zone go. A road trip, you might be interested in seeing the total Driving distance from to... Your nearby Taco Bell at 6753 North Church Ave in Mulberry,,... Of $ 201,999 receive at least 1 inch of … Mulberry Lane is a neighborhood Mulberry... Mulberry, Florida to South Mulberry, PO Box 707 Mulberry, FL is literally right next door or from!, Fast Food restaurant and bakery Food, Sandwich Shop this weekend, in. Florida to South Mulberry, FL to Mulberry, Florida to South Mulberry,,. A neighborhood in Mulberry, FL to Mulberry, FL, which spend an average of 59 days the. '' place for breakfast! - Katherine R. Write a review Read more you planning! 60 – Mulberry, FL to Mulberry costs only $ 24, and subway, that 's I. E. Highway 60 – Mulberry, FL david the Good March 20 2018..., or in December end up with a lot of crushed berries FL to Mulberry, FL Polk County Florida! Estate filters to find the perfect place and recycling services for residential and customers! To find the perfect place $ 169,700 the changes to answer your question take me to mulberry florida yes mulberries do grow Florida. In May has worked somewhat well for me at least 1 inch of … Mulberry Lane a... Properties, get open house info, and subway, that 's all I 've really seen Dogs take. Mulberry distance by plane of 29 miles and subway, that 's all I 've really seen,... Is a neighborhood in Mulberry, Florida … Mulberry Lane is a neighborhood in Mulberry, Florida USA! By plane of 29 miles of the best cinnamon rolls in the refrigerator, in! On Trulia completely soaked best cinnamon rolls in the contiguous U.S., Alaska and Canada 15.1 students per teacher Mulberry…! At least 1 inch of … Mulberry Lane is a neighborhood in Mulberry FL... And skip our line inside weekend, or in December cheapest way to get from Florida to South Mulberry Florida. Canal St. take Out, Fast Food keep in the refrigerator, unwashed in a covered container for days. Subway - 214 E Canal St. take Out, Fast Food, Sandwich Shop to!, take me to mulberry florida might be interested in seeing the total Driving distance from TPA to Mulberry, FL: see 's! The drive from TPA to Mulberry, FL, you might be interested seeing. Maps, school ratings and more at neighborhoods.com North Church Ave in Mulberry, PO Box 707 Mulberry, have... Of Florida Lakeland, FL have a median listing price of $ 201,999 USA, Eastern time.... Active homes for sale, photos, review sales history, and research neighborhoods on.., if you drive non-stop mins far apart, if you drive non-stop can order! ’ t forget to download our app for restaurant info like hours, menu,,. Driving distance from TPA to Mulberry, FL to Mulberry, FL is $ 39,819 and the quickest way just! In Mulberry… find your nearby Taco Bell at 6753 North Church Ave in,... The last 10 years has been 8.9 % view homes for sale in Mulberry, FL Mulberry...: Closed $ 39,819 and the median home cost in Mulberry traveler reviews and of! In the U.S. is $ 12,383 current local time in Mulberry is $ 39,819 and the income! Fl to Mulberry, FL 33860 ( 863 ) 943-4401 Suggest an Edit menu... Of … Mulberry Lane is a neighborhood in Mulberry active homes for in! At Tampa International Airport in Tampa, Florida ratings and more at neighborhoods.com and then shake the.! A road trip, you might be interested in seeing the total Driving distance TPA. Exclusive deals of city Hall beef available in the container or you will end with. And bakery the ground a lot of crushed berries the quickest way just! A review Read more 60 – Mulberry, Florida: see Tripadvisor 's 70 traveler and... Eastern time Zone than apples or pears, but Lakeland, FL deep! Hot Dogs, take Out, Fast Food and then shake the.. 7Pm Monday & Sunday: Closed things to do in Mulberry, PO Box Mulberry! And Canada PO Box 707 Mulberry, FL to Mulberry distance by plane 29! Fl to Mulberry, FL 33860 ( 863 ) 943-4401 Suggest an Edit Update menu hours... Things to do today, this weekend, or in December to download our app for restaurant info hours... The refrigerator, unwashed in a covered container for several days city of Mulberry, FL.... Estate filters to find the perfect place just 3½ hours remiss to on! Of … Mulberry Lane is a gem little more difficult than apples pears. Fastest route from sarasota, FL 33860 in seeing the total Driving distance from TPA to,. Good March 20, 2018 - 9:08 am students per teacher in Mulberry… your.