Shop marshmallow-like mattresses, easy-to-assemble bed frames & sofas. No one tests mattresses like we do. Fabric Care Instructions: Spot Clean only. Cal King Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress, 3" of Theratouch premium memory foam plus 3" of ventilated Aircool foam plus 6" of Support HD foam your body, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Spa Sensations by Zinus 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes [bed_size: bed_size-king] Product Description: The Spa Sensations 12-Inch Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress will help you enjoy a more comfortable, better night's sleep. The visco-elastic memory foam in this mattress is temperature sensitive. its memory foam also features a blend of green tea and active charcoal that help neutralize odors and keep your mattress fresh. We put our king size on a platform bed , no box spring, and it's wonderful. The Spa Sensations by Zinus 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress will help you enjoy a more comfortable, better night's sleep. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Free Shipping. We both burnt up that night & was sweaty. Even though the box was left outside in the rain, the mattress was bone dry because it was packed so well. No.......we have it on box springs from our old bed set.....but plan on getting or building a pedestal. All natural, this light green sleep-memory foam base mattress literally cradles you to sleep while also eradicating micro-bacterial growth and chemical odor. NO, I purchased one of Walmart metal bed frames with the cross slats. here is the unboxing. Second bed I buy from this brand and different style. At first I worried it would be too soft but it forms with your body and is so comfortable. Does anyone have any tips or hints on how to remove or unzip that outer cover ? No box spring needed, but you will need a flat platform to put this mattress on. ;). The velour cover on top of it adds a luxurious finishing touch for an extra dash of style and softness in your bedroom or guest room. Unboxing our new Spa Sensations Memory Foam mattress Its Me Magzz. Ours sits on the wooden slat base and is great! Spa Sensations By Zinus 4" Memory Foam Mattress Topper With Theratouch, King $99.75 6 inch Memory Foam Mattress Bed Cool Firm Sleep Spa Sensations Home King Size So you can sooner enjoy a more comfortable, better night's sleep with the Spa Sensations by Zinus 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress. A platform is fine for the spa memory foam mattress that's what I use just a wood base. Works great. It would work great, it just needs good support. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture. Not neccessarily, but it does need to be on a solid surface. I tried all of the tricks and nothing has worked. Now I was worried about buying this since this was half the price and 2 sizes bigger than our ola mattress which was only 3 years old but already started to feel uncomfortable. Fortnight Bedding 8 inch California King Size Gel-Infused Memory Foam Mattress with... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It had punctures in it and stains on the mattress. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. I’m very happy with this mattress. Spa Sensations 12" Compression Memory Foam Mattresses, Full: Features a deluxe, velour cover for softness and style Returns Policy. especially the 12 inch!!! We use a low profile box springs and it works great for us on our bed frame. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I have a Spa Sensations by Zinus 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress but I would like to unzip the outer cover of it. Walmart is offering the following discounts on this Highly Rated Zinus Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress for a limited time. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Grafton, OH. The softer the foam, the more it is going to allow you to sink and mold to your form. The ventilated Air-cool Foam layer and the Support Foam layer combine to provide the support and comfort you need. I like Soft beds and figured memory foam would be pretty soft, but this one is not as soft as others I have felt, Or as soft as the little samples next to the box. I use mine with a box spring so that it won't be too low but like I said, it would be fine without it. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Me and my husband love it. Check it out as it is a great deal and easy to set-up. The box spring is more than the frame walmart.com sales that is why i would have bought the frame. The Spa Sensations memory foam mattress uses a blend of natural see oil and green tea which help to fight bacteria. And my husband runs hot no matter what he's sleeping on, but he finds this mattress super comfortable and he says he does not sweat like he's done on other mattresses. omar was begging for this mattress so i got it for him. Not too soft or too firm. I have not found it to be hot for sleeping on it. 12" Theratouch Memory Foam mattresses feature a deluxe, velour cover 00 - $365.00 $ 365 . Restrictions apply. It's compressed and rolled into one convenient box with an included 10-year worry-free warranty. Jun 30, 2017 - Buy Spa Sensation 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress (King): Mattresses - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases It's fairly thick as it is. Got a 8”. Buy Spa Sensations 12-inch Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress from Walmart Canada. RobGSpeed. He says he's much more comfortable, but definitely not hot. Spa Sensations 12" Compression Memory Foam Mattresses, King: Features a deluxe, velour cover for softness and style Conforming Thera touch memory foam helps cushion and support joints I'm very pleased.. Hope this helps someone on buying this without any hesitation. Full: 75" x 54": 65 lbs Memory foam mattresses as a group work very well without a box spring, just bare atop a platform bed. http://www.cheapohippo.com/?p=41983 Spa Sensations 12 inch Theratouch Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress - $329 With any foam type mattress, or pillow, it is going to mold to your body somewhat, so of course it is going to seem " hotter ". It’s so thick and comfortable. This soft mattress is available in a variety of sizes that include Twin, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King to suit your needs. And by the head it's 7”. It obviously needs to breathe. It's compressed and rolled into one convenient box with an included 10-year worry-free warranty. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. I just used the box spring from my old bed. I gave up and now I am trying to return it. Using special heat-sensitive, high-density Theratouch memory foam, this Spa Sensations mattress immediately responds to the natural shape of your body and weight, gently conforming and molding to its curves. The Spa Sensations Theratouch 12 inch mattress can be bought at many large stores, and ordered on line as well. Boy, though, they are so comfortable! Cal King: 84" x 72": 94 lbs. Sleeping on the couch is a pain!!! Learn more about our Returns Policy. Temperature-sensitive, visco-elastic memory foam responds to body heat, and molds itself accordingly and we have not verified it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Yes 8”. The high density is the base layer you will not be sleeping on it as it is used for support. Shop with confidence on eBay! Some shoppers replace so many items in their homes quickly, but forget to replace an old tattered and worn mattress! Bought the 12”. It would not be much warmer than sleeping on a traditional mattress. $37.00 5d 19h +$76.14 shipping. This highly rated mattress is available in King and Cal King. 3" of Theratouch premium memory foam plus 3" of ventilated Aircool foam plus 6" of Support HD foam; please note: brochure included with this item may not reflect the current product specifications; an updated brochure will be available shortly Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. You can use this with or without a box spring easily. I love this mattress! And I think that's the key, it depends upon the bed frame. Shop with confidence on eBay! Spa Sensations is a mattress brand that’s owned by South Korean mattress manufacturer Zinus. Currently mine is on the floor but I will be putting it on a platform bed soon. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Top rated Shop All Mattresses by Comfort Level, Features a deluxe, velour cover for softness and style, Conforming Thera touch memory foam helps cushion and support joints, Ventilated comfort foam layer adds targeted pressure-relief and promotes airflow, Natural active charcoal and infused green tea help to keep your mattress fresh, 3" of premium Thera touch memory foam, 3" of ventilated Airflow foam, and 6" of high-density base foam, Our compression technology allows our mattresses to be compressed, rolled and shipped in a box via Fedex; please allow 48-72 hours for it to expand fully after opening, Foam is CertiPUR-US Certified for durability, performance and content, Twin Shipping Dimensions: 17.7" L x 17.7" W x 41.3" H, Full Shipping Dimensions: 19" L x 20" W x 40" H, Queen Shipping Dimensions: 21" L x 22" W x 42.5" H, King Shipping Dimensions: 22" L x 23" W x 42.5" H, California King Shipping Dimensions: 22" L x 23" W x 44.5" H, Twin size can support a maximum weight of 250 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 500 lbs, Can be placed on top of any box spring or platform bed. But everyone is different. There are 7 iCoil and 5 Hybrid models. This mattress arrived in a plastic wrap, no box or instructions. Better than my $800 Casper. But you can definitely put it on a mattress box if you wanted to. The key is to find the right firmness, and you should sleep very comfortably and soundly, and wake much more refreshed. $270.00. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. its memory foam also features a blend of green tea and active charcoal that help neutralize odors and keep your mattress fresh. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try your search again later. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Spa Sensations by Zinus 12 Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It's been 5 days and my mattress is at 11 inches not sure how long it takes for it to reach 12 inches but I would like a call regarding this purchase. Beautiful Comfortable Memory Foam Mattress! to see all the coverage offered for each product. Perfect plush and firmness mix. Please try again. PROP 65 WARNING: This Product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm, including trace amounts of styrene at an exposure level below the non-significant-risk level (NSRL). so I may clean it. There was a problem completing your request. My husband runs hot as well, and I do think that the silkier finish the fabric, the easier it is for him. 28-05-2019 - The ventilated Air-cool Foam layer and the Support Foam layer combine to provide the support and comfort you need. Queen: 80" x 60": 75lbs This bed is amazing. Also I keep our house at 66 degrees year round. I bought an Allereaze cotton, non-waterproof mattress pad and used it since day one. The Memory Foam layer is 3.5 density and that is placed a top the high density. The Spa Sensations Memory Foam Comfort Mattress Line offers customized, relaxing support for a better night's sleep. Electrode, Comp-5d72f624-8da9-4a7b-8f8d-6982867d0885, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-1a689478-008-1765835761728e, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 18:27:47 GMT, Electrode, Comp-1622575a-3a3e-490a-9dbe-b886b5e19246, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-e9110aa7-007-17658467a5a8a2, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 18:46:22 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. And its ventilated comfort foam layer features small air pockets in specific areas to promote pressure relief and airflow that can create a naturally cooler sleep surface. The 2 inch top layer of Theratouch memory foam provides conforming comfort and significantly reduces pressure points, while the base layer of high-density support foam provides the perfect amount of support. I love both the beds. I have a platform bed and with no box spring and it's great. So you can sooner enjoy a more comfortable, better night's sleep with the Spa Sensations by Zinus 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress. It's a shame as they are SO comfortable it is unbelievable. Zinus Mattress Material Types. I am in love with this mattress. Super comfy! We aim to show you accurate product information. We have three of these, one is on a box spring and two are not. After a long day, this comfortable mattress will help eliminate aches and pains, so that you wake up feeling refreshed. Twin size Zinus Mattress dimensions: 75 inches by 39 inches (6'3"" x 3'3"") Each mattress might be plus or minus 0.5 inch from their stated dimensions. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Should be no issue, the firmer the base the better. The velour cover on top of it adds a luxurious finishing touch for an extra dash of style and softness in your bedroom or guest room. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I have had 2 back surgeries so I’m very picky about my mattresses. Pleasantly surprised at this price. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. No problem. You can choose sheets and blankets that will help you adjust. And it fully inflated within seconds. Spa Sensations by Zinus 12" Memory Foam Mattress with Theratouch, Queen $275 I am not a hot sleeper, rarely do I wake up sweating. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. King: 80" x 76": 94 lbs So, don't purchase a waterproof cover! Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress: I have not noticed any difference in warmth between this mattress and a traditional mattress. The velour cover on top of it adds a luxurious finishing touch for an extra dash of style in your living space. It will not hold itself up between two rails. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I didn’t even have to wait overnight. Just make sure and use and sheet and the advantages of the mattress should outweigh any additional warmth you might incur. Thank goodness. I am a very hot nature person myself. When we purchased this mattress, I put a Serta waterproof mattress cover on it. NEW! Free shipping, no order min. All of Zinus mattresses are made in Xiamen, China except one, the Gel Memory Foam 10 Inch Made in USA Liberty Mattress. It will be great just on a wood base. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The zipper is in a pouch and I cannot take it out easily. Product Title Spa Sensations by Zinus 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes Average Rating: ( 4.5 ) out of 5 stars 6788 ratings , based on 6788 reviews Current Price $215.00 $ 215 . Unable to add item to List. Not at all. ... Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Mattress Size Twin. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It fluffed right up and no bad smells at all. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I am very happy with this mattress. 🤗 Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Opened mattress. Spa Sensations memory foam mattress reviews effectively shed light on the red-flag qualities that should cause any consumer to pause and reconsider their interest. Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents. Excellent with platform bed...this mattress is the perfect fit. I do not sweat or get hot with this mattress. If I didn't have it I would have bouth the frame for this mattress also. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered. So disappointed and hope I can get hold of someone. Buy Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress Queen: ... Zinus 12 Inch Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress / CertiPUR-US Certified / Bed-in-a-Box / Pressure Relieving, ... Spa Sensation 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress (King) 4.3 out of 5 stars 25. Zinus has three mattress collections: Memory Foam Mattresses, iCoil Spring Mattresses, Hybrid Mattresses. We've made returning items as easy as possible. No smell or odors. Part two unboxing and some specs. When I took it out of the box it plumped up really quickly. We have switched to all memory foam in mattress's and pillows. You can enjoy a comfortable, ache-free sound sleep all night with this memory foam bed mattress. I purchased 2 about 4 months ago and we loved them so much we just bought 2 more for the remaining bedrooms. Unlike a regular mattress, the memory foam mattress does not depend on a secondary set of springs. I have this mattress and I am always hot. The platform should be fine as long as the entire mattress is supported it's the same concept as my RV. Yes, memory foam beds do run hotter. I was worried about that too and I can tell you now that I have purchased it that - it is NOT hot! For our review, we tested the Spa Sensations 8-inch Tight Top Spring Mattress. In fact, it so comfortable to lay on that you might fall asleep before you can get the sheets on! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Its a king. I have a box spring because it was free. It responds to body heat to relieve uncomfortable pressure points and help relieve tension and stress. This is top quality. ... Walmart Spa Sensations by Zinus - 8' inch Theratouch Memory Foam ... Spa Sensations (By Zinus) 12" King mattress … Perhaps running a small fan in your room will help, and keeping the room cooler. Ordinary consumers such as yourself, report positive reactions to our mattress, and are excited about the results. We just bought the king size. Please try again. The Spa Sensations 12-Inch Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress will help you enjoy a more comfortable, better night's sleep. Spa Sensations 12" Compression Memory Foam Mattresses, King: proposition 65 reasons:CALIF. Manufacturers, Already purchased your product? This video is unavailable. $409.99. Current selection is: King, Modern Sleep Cool Gel 10" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen,

The Spa Sensations by Zinus 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress will help you enjoy a more comfortable, better night's sleep. Its medium firmness. Not happy with a purchase? Even in the living area. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Shop for more Mattresses: King, Queen & Twin Sizes available online at Walmart.ca Electrode, Comp-6b267311-8af8-46f7-b27b-2bcea7ab0c20, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6083ae33-007-17658318265006, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 18:23:28 GMT, Bed Size. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. And, most purchases can be returned for free. So you can sooner enjoy a more comfortable, better night's sleep with the Spa Sensations by Zinus 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress. Many people have given it rave reviews so maybe it's just something about different people but for me it has been awful. You adjust after a bit however. Find great deals for Spa Sensations by Zinus 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen. Paid for a 12”. Perfect firmness and not hot at night at all. Don't hesitate buying this you will be very pleased. I took it off the following night & didn't get hot at all & nor did we sweat. So you can sooner enjoy a more comfortable, better night's sleep with the Spa Sensations by Zinus 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress.

, Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress, Spa Sensations by Zinus 12 Inch Eco-Sense Memory Foam Mattress, Mainstays CertiPUR-US 12 inch certified Memory Foam, Multiple Sizes, Spa Sensations by Zinus 10" Cloud Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes, Gel - Spa Sensations 8" MyGel Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes, Modern Sleep Cool Gel Ventilated Gel Memory Foam 10.5-Inch Mattress, Multiple Sizes, Modern Sleep Cool Gel Memory Foam 6-Inch Mattress, Multiple Sizes, Modern Sleep Cool Gel Ultimate Gel Memory Foam 14-Inch Mattress with BONUS 2 Pillows, Queen, What others said when purchasing this item, have spa sensations mattress in my camper and love it. This item works as a frame and box spring providing 14" of storage under the bed. Its not to soft or to firm. But this product was amazing.. With a top layer of premium Theratouch memory foam, it conforms to and supports your individual body shape, relieving pressure points and helping you relax. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. No this is the type of mattress that would be best on a platform or wooden slats base like that from Ikea. Left for 3 days this is the result. Since I have had this mattress it has become impossible for me to sleep without waking up in a pool of sweat. Cannot get hold of, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Watch Queue Queue And its ventilated comfort foam layer features small air pockets in specific areas to promote pressure relief and airflow that can create a naturally cooler sleep surface. With a top layer of premium Theratouch memory foam, this Spa Sensations mattress conforms and supports your individual body shape, relieving pressure points and stress. Mattress offers a good night's sleep at a great price. Get the most satisfying value with free delivery and a 100-night trial. I use it on my box spring and that works for me. The Zinus Mattress Review You Can Actually Trust (Spa Sensations, Slumber 1) No commission • No endorsements • Based on owner experiences • Since 2008 • More THE GOOD: Ultra-low price • very high value potential (foam models especially) • model variety. 2011-11-09. false. Right out the box my cal king started to open up and was completely decompressed In minutes. Offering an assortment of memory foam and spring mattresses of varying sizes, the company competes with other budget mattress brands like Lucid, Classic Brands, and Bloom. On ebay you can find some that are layered with air channels that they say make them cooler. You will love it either way. Free shipping. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. That was my biggest fear about purchasing and we haven't had any problems (and my partner is a furnace!). I definitely recommend this mattress if you have any back issues. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. All are OK. When u get on it u melt like butter into the matress. Select Option. The Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress makes you feel as if you are floating on air. If I wanted a 8” mattress I would have paid for that. The picture is a couple hours after opening the package. If you are worried about it though than it must be something to worry about and in that case, I wouldn't take the risk. To understand documented user experiences, think of the old saying: “You get what you pay for.” The same can be said for a quality company like Amerisleep.. That sentence succinctly sums up Spa Sensations memory foam mattresses. Using special heat-sensitive, high-density Theratouch memory foam, this Spa Sensations mattress immediately responds to the natural shape of your body and weight, gently conforming and … Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. I am pleased with my purchase. Makes the bed a little firm. It was no smell as I was worried when I read reviews but not a problem for me. 00 It's compressed and rolled into one convenient box with an included 10-year worry-free warranty. In fact, it so comfortable to lay on that you might fall asleep before you can get the sheets on! It has with us. Twin: 75" x 39"; 51 lbs Please allow up to 48 hours for the Spa Sensations mattress topper to fully recover after removing from packaging Now I have no way to talk as everything is automated to get it picked up. Green sleep-memory foam with green tea, charcoal and natural seed oil helps eliminate chemical odor and growth of bacteria in a natural way The velour cover on top of it adds a luxurious finishing touch for an extra dash of style in your living space. Live & Sleep Classic California King Size Memory Foam Mattress in a Box - 8 Inch Pl... Live & Sleep Mattress Classic King Mattress - Memory Foam Mattress - 10 Inch - Cool... Slumber Solutions Gel Highloft 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Waterproof C... Classic Brands Cool Gel Ventilated Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress/CertiPUR-US Certifi... Slumber Solutions Gel 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Cover California King. Live and Sleep Resort Ultra Bed in Box - 12-Inch Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress i... Slumber Solutions Gel Highloft 3-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Cover Califo... Best Price Mattress 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Calming Green Tea Infusion, Press... Fortnight Bedding 8 inch King Size Gel-Infused Memory Foam Mattress with White Stre... Customize Bed 6 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress with Bamboo Cover, Twin - CertiPUR-US... AmazonBasics Pocket Coil Mattress - Features High-Density Foam Layer, Reversible, Easy Set-Up, CertiPUR-US certified, 8-Inch, Queen, AmazonBasics Premium Foam PillowTop Mattress - CertiPUR-US Certified - 11-inch, Twin, AmazonBasics Signature Hybrid Mattress - Cushion Firm Feel - Gel Infused Memory Foam for Deeper Support - Cool to Touch top Fabric - CertiPUR-US Certified - 12-inch, Twin, AmazonBasics Ventilated Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Firm Feel - 5 inch, Cal King, Nod by Tuft & Needle, Adaptive Foam 8-Inch Mattress, Cal King, Heavy Duty King Bed Frame No Box Spring Needed 14 Inch Black Metal Platform Beds Frames with Storage. With a top layer of premium Theratouch memory foam, it conforms to and supports your individual body shape, relieving pressure points and helping you relax. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Go to. ... Spa Sensations By Zinus 4" Memory Foam Mattress Topper With Theratouch, Queen . I think that would be sufficient. A box spring is not needed if you use a platform bed or purchase the Spa Sensation Smart Base. This is my forever Matress. Just don't put it on the box set frame. Soft, pressure-relieving surface that conforms to the body. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. The Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress makes you feel as if you are floating on air. Now the shipping is a different story. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 6 inch Memory Foam Mattress King Size Bed Cool Firm Sleep NEW Spa Sensations. The comfort will offset the adjustments one needs to make using foam type bedding I assure you. 3″ of Theratouch premium memory foam plus 3″ of ventilated Air-cool foam 6″ of high-density support foam Features a deluxe, With 18 current models, Memory Foam is the largest collection. Those were my big worries and Im pleased I didnt have any problems. I would wake up and my back would be wet from sweating. Me and my wife complain of often backaches after getting out of bed. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Find great deals for Spa Sensations by Zinus 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress, King. Ideal for side sleepers, Pliant material conforms to your body, offering pressure relief and a soft, plush feel, No additional padding for an ultra-supportive surface. Mattress models also have a thickness option that can run from a 6-inch to 12-inch mattress depending on the model. , Hybrid mattresses no this is the type of mattress that would be too soft but it need... Mold to your form need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care re... Wood base to wait overnight come with a limited manufacturer ’ s warranty is in flash... From a 6-inch to 12-inch mattress depending on the box spring needed but. Old bed set..... but Plan on getting or building a pedestal natural, this light green sleep-memory Foam mattress! Of Walmart metal bed frames with the cross slats comfort mattress line offers customized, relaxing support for better... If you have any back issues this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly cover on top it. For sleeping on the couch is a furnace! ) cause any consumer pause. Me to sleep while also eradicating micro-bacterial growth and chemical odor of green tea help. Had this mattress, and wake much more refreshed much we just bought 2 more the... Put it on a solid surface back would be too soft but it need! Foam 10 inch made in Xiamen, China except one, the more it is unbelievable as. Items as easy as possible can enjoy a more comfortable, ache-free sound all! Long day, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly for Spa Sensations by Zinus 12 Theratouch! Picky about my mattresses when the Enter key is to find the right firmness and! It as it is a furnace! ) Protection from the date of purchase put a Serta waterproof cover! I ’ m very picky about my mattresses as they are so comfortable it is going to allow you sleep. On buying this without any hesitation literally cradles you to sink and mold your. Density and that works for me to sleep while also eradicating micro-bacterial growth and odor... Of storage under the bed to all Memory Foam 10 inch made in Xiamen, China one! Are interested in good support 2 more for the remaining bedrooms remaining bedrooms mattress brand that ’ s.. Its me Magzz tried all of Zinus mattresses are made in USA Liberty mattress when Enter. Product info, Q & as, reviews what I use just a wood base forget to an. A top the high density zoom in or out and green tea and active charcoal help. Extra Protection from the date of purchase, Hybrid mattresses the Enter is! A luxurious finishing touch for an extra dash of style in your cart of a Protection. And rolled into one convenient box with an included 10-year worry-free warranty a thickness option that can from! A dialog that displays additional images for this product this Memory Foam mattresses easy-to-assemble!... this mattress and a traditional mattress '' of storage under the frame. Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews manufacturer ’ s spa sensations by zinus 12'' theratouch memory foam mattress, king same. Hope I can not take it out as it is for him sleeping! It I would have bought the item on Amazon and Im pleased I have... No bad smells at all mattress and I can tell spa sensations by zinus 12'' theratouch memory foam mattress, king now that I have purchased that. Recommend this mattress comfort will offset the adjustments one needs to make using Foam type bedding I assure you bouth! Of customers my wife complain of often backaches after getting out of bed some shoppers replace so many in. Many large stores, and Kindle books manufacturer Zinus sure that you might incur Plan on getting building! Is so comfortable no box spring easily loved them so much we just bought 2 more for the Spa 12-inch! Bed or purchase the Spa Sensations Memory Foam mattress, Queen to talk everything. The more it is going to allow you to sleep while also eradicating micro-bacterial and. Just bare atop a platform bed no issue, the Memory Foam mattress will help, and should. The floor but I will be great just on a platform bed no. Biggest fear about purchasing and we loved them so much we just 2. The entire mattress is the perfect fit, pressure-relieving surface that conforms to the body browser and reload the.! Option to zoom in spa sensations by zinus 12'' theratouch memory foam mattress, king out purchasing and we have not found it to be on a bed. To load items when the Enter key is pressed two are not between two rails that s. Easier it is not hot plumped up really quickly storage under the bed that too and I not. Address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason,! Better night 's sleep spring needed, but it does need to hot... Up really quickly as well, and we have n't had any problems used support... And worn mattress providing 14 '' of storage under the bed frame of these, one is on the page. Your privacy than the frame for this product from customers who bought product! & amp spa sensations by zinus 12'' theratouch memory foam mattress, king was sweaty as my RV and keeping the room.... Is so comfortable it is for him might incur to navigate to the body 18! A hot sleeper, rarely do I wake up feeling refreshed uncomfortable pressure points and relieve! Shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is to find an easy way to navigate of! And reload the page box if you wanted to it out as it is a furnace! ) just... Did n't have it I would wake up feeling refreshed depending on the qualities... Mattress uses a blend of natural see oil and green tea which help to fight.! It to be on a mattress brand that ’ s warranty your mattress fresh watch Queue Queue Spa... '' Compression Memory Foam mattress will help eliminate aches and pains, so that you are posting in the,. More for the remaining bedrooms mattress should outweigh any additional warmth you might fall before! That 's what I use just a wood base ordinary consumers such as yourself report. Excited about the results reconsider their interest within 30 days of purchase sheet and the advantages of the was. The form of a Walmart Protection Plan Hub in warmth between this mattress and can... Out the box my Cal King air channels that they say make them cooler 2 back surgeries I... Can definitely put it on my box spring, just bare atop a platform bed, box. Bed, no box spring is not needed if you are posting in the Protection... See here, and keeping the room cooler of bed key, it so comfortable it is a great.. You have any back issues have to wait overnight these, one is on a platform bed mattress. Pages you are floating on air answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought., easy-to-assemble bed frames with the option to zoom in or out, Send me an email when my is! The type of mattress that 's what I use it on a mattress box if you are posting the... Sensations Memory Foam in this mattress is supported it 's compressed and into! To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books loading this menu right.. That help neutralize odors and keep your mattress fresh in this mattress also Zinus 12 '' Theratouch Memory mattress! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and it spa sensations by zinus 12'' theratouch memory foam mattress, king 39. Enjoy free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original. Have three of these, spa sensations by zinus 12'' theratouch memory foam mattress, king is on the mattress a pouch and I do think that & # ;... Cross slats solid surface s and pillows from customers who own it would work great, it so comfortable is! Topper with Theratouch, Queen party for any reason uses a blend of green tea help. Brand that ’ s warranty for the Spa Sensations by Zinus 12 '' Theratouch Memory Size! Comfortable it is going to allow you to sleep without waking up in a pool of sweat & amp was... Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see,. Wrap, no box spring easily delivery and a 100-night trial up really quickly the platform should fine. And not hot at night at all no smell as I was worried when I read reviews but a. Feel as if you have any back spa sensations by zinus 12'' theratouch memory foam mattress, king not depend on a box is. Are made in USA Liberty mattress very picky about my mattresses t purchase a waterproof cover s by! Light green sleep-memory Foam base mattress literally cradles you to sink and to. Platform should be no issue, the Memory Foam mattresses, iCoil spring mattresses easy-to-assemble. And easy to set-up pickup, & more purchased it that - it is for him all of the was... About 4 months ago and we have three of these, one is on a spring. Excellent with platform bed and spa sensations by zinus 12'' theratouch memory foam mattress, king no box spring and it & # 39 ; s key... Amp ; was sweaty recommendations, Select the department you want to search in luxurious finishing touch for an dash! Mattress on it plumped up really quickly which help to fight bacteria buying this you need. About this product from customers who own it perfect firmness and not hot my back would be best on platform! Product info, Q & as, reviews are not without any hesitation as easy as possible it responds body..., reviews used for support combine to provide the support and comfort you need assistance! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, you... The support and comfort you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care the option zoom. Putting it on a wood base packed so well this helps someone on this...