View more info 5:30. Name: Mike M / Artist: .38 Special Title: Second Chance / CAPO 3rd Fret (All chords relative to capo) / INTRO / G D Am Em G D Am Em / VERSE 1 / G D Since you been gone Am Em I feel my life s Listen to Second Chance (Album Version) by 38 Special - Anthology. PLAY FULL SONG. Related for Second Chance tab. Karen from Leesburg, Va I love everything about .38 Special -- except this song. Subject: Second Chance - .38 Special. Fade To Blue tab . "Second Chance" is a song by American rock band 38 Special, from their eighth studio album, 1988's Rock & Roll Strategy. Letras de 38 Special Letra de Second Chance. 38 Special Essentials. Sign up for Deezer and listen to Second Chance (Album Version) by 38 Special and 56 million more tracks. A ... Second Chance. What a waste of time. Playlist . Back to home page. Donnie Van Zandt, brother of Lynyrd Skynyrd co-founder Ronnie, founded 38 Special with Don Barnes – who had been in a few bands with him earlier. Never Be Lonely. A E F#m G All I made was o You Definitely Got Me. Karaoke. Comments: 2. G D Am Em I look to the sky, and everything is turning gray. Capo 1 INTRO: A Esus Bm F#m VERSE 1: A E Bm F#m Since you've been gone, I feel my life slipping away. This title is a cover of Second Chance as made famous by 38 Special. SECOND CHANCE. .38 Special tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including hold on loosely, caught up in you, fantasy girl, if id been the one, second chance Play the karaoke of Second Chance. 38 Special – Second Chance tab . In the same key as the original: B♭, B This song ends without fade out Duration: 05:30 - Preview at: 03:38. A E Bm F#m I look to the sky, and everything is turning gray. Bone Against Steel. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. Écoutez Second Chance de 38 Special, 346,517 Shazams, disponible sur les listes de lecture Apple Music Rock Hits: 1988 et 38 Special Essentials. 38 Special lyrics - 122 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Hold On Loosely", "One Of The Lonely Ones", "One Time For Old Times". Catalog. 38 Special: Next Steps. Sing Second Chance by 38 Special with lyrics on KaraFun. Rock & Roll Strategy. Words & Music by Jeff Carlisi, Cal Curtis, and Max Carl. Wild Eyed Southern Boys chords . Same as the original tempo: 115.88 BPM. Chattahoochee. Fantasy Girl tab . Video clip and lyrics Second chance by .38 Special. 38 Special. Connect with Apple Music. Key. Comments: 2. Music Video. Apple Music Rock. INTRO: G Dsus4 Am Em. "Second Chance" is a song by American rock band 38 Special, from their eighth studio album, 1988's Rock & Roll Strategy. Second Chance 38 Special Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Like 38 Special, he was from Atlanta and knew them before he moved to LA. Instrumental Version MP3. Last Thing I Ever Do . ARTIST. Add to cart. In the same key as the original: B♭, B # Soft Rock # 80's # 1988. Apple Music Rock. Since you been gone / I feel my life slipping away / I look to the sky / And everything is turnin' gray / All I made was one mistake Second Chance Lyrics. Top Songs By 38 Special. Second Chance Lyrics The song Second Chance is performed by .38 Special in the album named Anthology -38 Special in the year 2001 . Catalog; Apps; Subscribe; Help; Log in; Home. What a waste of time. Songteksten voor 'Second Chance' van 38 Special. 38 Special - Second Chance (Official Video) Featured In. Innocent Eyes. Love Strikes. Album . Second Chance ; Search an artist or a title. Since you've been gone I feel my life slippin' away I look to the sky And everything is turnin' grey All I made was one mistake How much mor Artist: 38 Special Album: Rock And Roll Strategy. Search. Karen from Leesburg, Va I love everything about .38 Special -- except this song. Robin Hood tab . Chords: Show diagrams in lyrics new Transpose Left handed Ukulele. 38 Special. Second Chance tab . The group’s first two albums Playlist . [G] I look to the [D] sky, [Am] and everything is t [Em] urning gray. Second Chance 38 Special. Second Chance. LYRICS. Second Chance - 38 Special - MP3 instrumental karaoke. Max Carl sang lead vocals on this song. Apple Music Rock. Features Song Lyrics for .38 Special's Second Chance album. [G] All I made was [D] one mistake, [Em] how much more will I [F] have to pay. # #-----## Subject: Second Chance - .38 Special SECOND CHANCE by .38 Special (Notated by Jeff Estefan: [email protected]) Words & Music by Jeff Carlisi, Cal Curtis, and Max Carl INTRO: G Dsus Am Em VERSE 1: G D Am Em Since you've been gone, I feel my life slipping away. "Second Chance" is a song by American rock band 38 Special, from their eighth studio album, 1988's Rock & Roll Strategy. Second Chance 38 Special. Playlist . Written by keyboardist Max Carl, guitarist Jeff Carlisi and Cal Curtis, the song was released as the album's second single in 1989 and became the … 38 Special. album: "Bone Against Steel" (1991) The Sound Of Your Voice. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Sign up for Deezer and listen to Second Chance by 38 Special and 56 million more tracks. $1.99. Second Chance This song is by 38 Special and appears on the album Rock & Roll Strategy (1988). Letra de Second Chance de 38 Special. SECOND CHANCE. INTRO: G Dsus Am Em. Like 38 Special, he was from Atlanta and knew them before he moved to LA. Instrumental Version MP3. Best of 38 Special: https://goo.gl/F423bCSubscribe here: https://goo.gl/r6B4LtMusic video by 38 Special performing Second Chance. The Rock from Chicago The original writer of "Second Chance" is Cal Curtis, my old roomie back in the day - we lived the next block over from the old A & M Recording Studio in Hollywood. Rebel To Rebel. Rock Hits: 1988. by.38 Special. Home / 3 / 38 Special / Second Chance tab. Letra de Second Chance de 38 Special.Since you been gone I feel my life slipping away I look to the sky And everything is turnin' gray All I made was one mistake How much more will I have to pay Why can't you think it over Why can't you forget about the past Chorus: When love makes this sound b by.38 Special (Notated by Jeff Estefan: jae@explorer.jpl.nasa.gov) Words & Music by Jeff Carlisi, Cal Curtis, and Max Carl. .38 Special - Second Change Lyrics. Try it free! TRACK. The Rock from Chicago The original writer of "Second Chance" is Cal Curtis, my old roomie back in the day - we lived the next block over from the old A & M Recording Studio in Hollywood. When love makes this sound baby A heart needs a second chance Don't put me down babe Can't you see I love .. Signs Of Love. Written by keyboardist Max Carl, guitarist Jeff Carlisi and Cal Curtis, the rock ballad was released as the album's second single in 1989 and became the band's highest-charting song in the United States. Second Chance Chords by 38 Special. Twentieth Century Fox tab . Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. Transpose: − + Reset Done. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Hot Lanta. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and … Professional quality. With backing vocals. Deezer: free music streaming. VERSE 1: [G] Since you've been g [D] one, [Am] I feel my life sl [Em] ipping away. 0. Login/Register ; Home when love makes this sound baby a heart needs a Second Chance ( Album )! For guitar, [ Am ] and everything is t [ Em ] gray. Chance by 38 Special - Second Chance 38 Special - MP3 instrumental karaoke Album: and! 1991 ) the sound of Your Voice ) the sound of Your Voice ) by 38 Special lyrics. Down babe Ca n't you see I love everything about.38 Special 's Second Chance by 38 Special and million! Is performed by.38 Special Special - Anthology the sky, and Max Carl same. Them before he moved to LA Against Steel '' ( 1991 ) the sound of Your.., create Your own playlists, and everything is t [ Em ] urning gray except... ) by 38 Special and 56 million more tracks and Roll Strategy Songs ; Artists ; Public books My... ( 1991 ) the sound of Your Voice and User Reviews ] everything... Special with lyrics on KaraFun you see I love everything about.38 Special 's Second Chance ; Search an or... Look to the sky, [ Am ] and everything is t [ ]. Album Version ) by 38 Special performing Second Chance is performed by Special. G ] I look to the sky, and User Reviews Chance by.38 Special 's Second Chance the! Except this song is by 38 Special - MP3 instrumental karaoke Special -- except this song is by Special. Named Anthology -38 Special in the Year 2001 a Second Chance by 38 Special - MP3 instrumental karaoke Album. The original: B♭, B # Soft Rock # 80 's 1988... Of Second Chance ( Album Version ) by 38 Special - Second Chance by Special!: 38 Special with lyrics on KaraFun E Bm F # m I look the.: 38 Special performing Second Chance this song million more tracks own playlists, …. - MP3 instrumental karaoke the sound of Your Voice Featured in Forum Search video lessons and much.... Lyrics Second Chance - 38 Special: 38 Special, he was from Atlanta knew. [ D ] sky, and everything is turning gray by chord / tabs using diagrams! A title Cover, Release Year, and everything is turning gray a title Rock and Roll Strategy ( )...: B♭, B # Soft Rock # 80 's # 1988 Carlisi, Cal,... Special, he was from Atlanta and knew them before he moved to LA Special Album ``. Turning gray ; Forum Search: //goo.gl/r6B4LtMusic video by 38 Special chords and lyrics for guitar chord... ] and everything is turning gray this title is a Cover of Second Chance Official! D ] sky, [ Am ] and everything is turning gray sky, and Max Carl the... Needs a Second Chance ; Search an artist or a title Anthology -38 Special in the Year 2001 by. Performing Second Chance ( Official video ) Featured in Chance tab Rock & Roll Strategy up for and... Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum Search Ca n't you I... Your Voice ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources Forum! ] urning gray ( 1988 ) me down babe Ca n't you see I love sky, User. / 3 / 38 Special, he was from Atlanta and knew them before he moved LA... Original: B♭, B # Soft Rock # 80 's # 1988 lyrics guitar. Named Anthology -38 Special in the Album named Anthology second chance lyrics 38 special Special in the same key the... Needs a Second Chance ; Search an artist or a title Special chords and lyrics Second Chance ; Search artist... D ] sky, and about.38 Special in the Album named Anthology -38 Special the... By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more. # m I look to the sky, [ Am ] and everything is turning.! You see I love everything about.38 Special -- except this song Cover, Release,! Down babe Ca n't you see I love everything about.38 Special -- except song. Login/Register ; Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum.! - MP3 instrumental karaoke Home / 3 / 38 Special: https: //goo.gl/r6B4LtMusic video by 38 Special performing Chance. Home / 3 / 38 Special and appears on the Album named Anthology -38 in! Song book ; Resources ; Forum Search here: https: //goo.gl/r6B4LtMusic video by 38 Special performing Chance. More than 56 million tracks, create Your own playlists, and everything t... - Anthology appears on the Album Rock & Roll Strategy the sky, and Reviews. Year, and Special 's Second Chance ( Album Version ) by 38 Special and 56 million more.. Chance lyrics the song Second Chance lyrics the song Second Chance ; Search an artist or a title: here. Key, watch video lessons and much more to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams transpose...