Description:  Used 2016 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XLT Medium Roof LWB RWD with Sliding Passenger-Side Door for sale - $19,995 - 66,799 miles with Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic. If you have or own a pre-owned cargo van that would like to sell for a low price, please sign up as a private owner, … And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. The car was originally from Canada and that was a little confusing. and found us a new Well No s...! Currently, there are 118 cargo vans for sale starting at $450 only, and listed by owners, dealers and auctions. Description:  Used 2017 Ford Transit Cargo 250 3dr SWB Low Roof Cargo Van with Sliding Passenger Side Door for sale - $17,295 - 106,043 miles with Steel Wheels, Backup Camera. 0 bids. Not even worth 1star!!! Mileage 188,609 Miles. The salesperson responded right away to my initial inquiry. excellent sales service and product I am very happy with my new cargo van. We spend many hours every day, going over condition reports, selecting the best work vans available from large fleet inventories so you don't have to. Very helpful and has very nice luxury vehicles that are newer. We purchased a new work van. Got to look at and sit inside of the truck. ... 2011 Chevrolet Express cargo van 2500 Chevy work van $10,800 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Description:  Used 2016 Ford Transit Passenger for sale - $21,800 - 65,390 miles with Steel Wheels, Backup Camera. Easy to work with. or Buy It Now. Good test drive but I didn’t buy the car. The price you see is the price you pay to buy a used work Vans at our dealerships near you. For sale is my 2012 Vauxhall combo 1.3 cdti 5 speed manual Has 106k Lots of history All servicing and timing chain replacement has been carried out on time Just had a service this week 11 months mot This is the long wheel base with two sliding do We did take the car back for a couple things and they quickly fixed those as well. First they list their vehicle with 100,000 miles less than what it actually has then once they have your phone number they say it's a mistake. When test driven, the car showed very obvious electrical issues. Delay promised to let me know if the car did not sell. Yes they were very professional and courteous. No Accident or Damage Reported. $6,950. GREAT DEAL $2,426 BELOW. Come find a great deal on used Ford Econoline Cargo Vans in your area today! After refusing to buy he attempted to sale me another vehicle which was a tad higher but he bashed the original vehicle I came to look at. No high pressure. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. they can keep it! broken "this and that"; curb rash on wheels. £30 For Sale campervan & motorhome parts. they want and enjoy.😀. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Easy to work with. They worked with us to get financing after Cap1 fell thru due to bait n switch. A van is a catch-all category that can encompass just about any style of van. The transaction was smooth and easy. I am very happy with my purchase used car sales team very professional, Description:  Used 2019 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XLT High Roof LWB RWD with Sliding Passenger-Side Door for sale - $32,995 - 15,645 miles with XLT Package, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Description:  Used 2020 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XL Low Roof LWB RWD with Sliding Passenger-Side Door for sale - $35,995 - 8,989 miles with Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Well I liked the car and it was so Delay promised to let me know if the car did not sell. Good test drive but I didn’t buy the car. I would definitely recommend Mike to family and friends. 2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 170 WB. I was allowed more than ample time to check-out the Used 2018 GMC Savana Cargo 2500 RWD for sale - $24,608 - 10,280 miles with LE Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Appearance Package, SL Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Cold Weather Package, Convenience Package, Used 2016 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XLT Low Roof LWB RWD with 60/40 Passenger-Side Doors for sale - $16,495 - 103,792 miles with Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2015 GMC Savana Cargo 3500 RWD for sale - $13,695 - 147,098 miles with Steel Wheels, Convenience Package, Used 2013 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT FWD with Side and Rear Glass for sale - $6,995 - 115,933 miles, Used 2018 Chevrolet Express Cargo 2500 RWD for sale - $18,995 - 124,110 miles with Leather Seats, Power Package, Preferred Package, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package, LE Package, Safety Package, Appearance Package, Backup Camera, Cargo Package, Convenience Package, Used 2016 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XLT Medium Roof LWB RWD with Sliding Passenger-Side Door for sale - $19,995 - 66,799 miles with Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Used 2017 Ford Transit Cargo 250 3dr SWB Low Roof Cargo Van with Sliding Passenger Side Door for sale - $17,295 - 106,043 miles with Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2014 Ford E-Series E-250 Cargo Van for sale - $10,995 - 126,850 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2013 Chevrolet Express Cargo 1500 AWD for sale - $12,379 - 163,813 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2019 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XLT High Roof LWB RWD with Sliding Passenger-Side Door for sale - $32,995 - 15,645 miles with XLT Package, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2008 Chevrolet Express Cargo 2500 RWD for sale - $5,999 - 159,000 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Tow Package, Used 2015 Chevrolet City Express LS FWD for sale - $9,195 - 94,778 miles with Technology Package, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2019 Ford Transit Passenger 150 XLT Low Roof RWD with Sliding Passenger-Side Door for sale - $26,995 - 19,780 miles with Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, 302A Luxury Equipment Group, Used 2015 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XLT Low Roof LWB RWD with 60/40 Passenger-Side Doors for sale - $16,999 - 72,623 miles with Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Used 2017 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XL LWB FWD with Rear Cargo Doors for sale - $14,950 - 64,622 miles with Third Row Seating, Used 2015 Ford Transit Cargo 250 3dr SWB Low Roof with Sliding Passenger Side Door for sale - $12,900 - 136,122 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2016 Chevrolet Express 3500 2LT RWD for sale - $23,000 - 59,471 miles with Steel Wheels, Dual Rear Wheels, Convenience Package, Used 2015 Ford Transit Connect Wagon Titanium LWB FWD with Rear Liftgate for sale - $14,995 - 50,935 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2020 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XL Low Roof LWB RWD with Sliding Passenger-Side Door for sale - $35,995 - 8,989 miles with Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Thanks for a great Jeep! Additional springs to fit vans, Fiat Ducato, Peugoet Boxer etc 1994 onwards and simply bolt and clamp to your existing ones, converting them to heavyduty. Sep 28, 2020. TrueCar has over 927,011 listings nationwide, updated daily. Besides that, this car has been on their lot for over 130 days and they wouldn't budge on the price, even for cash!! Terrible business, just terrible. vehicle without sales staff presence and no buying pressure from sales staff. Description:  Used 2013 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT FWD with Side and Rear Glass for sale - $6,995 - 115,933 miles, Transmission:  4-Speed Automatic. Description: Used 2016 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van Work Van for sale in Monrovia, CA priced at $16,999. Vehicle inventory includes recent model used work Vans for sale with low mileage. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 auto dealers and find the perfect vehicle. The Ford Transit engine on the vans we sell is the 3.7-liter V6 with 275 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque, connected to a smooth six-speed automatic transmission. Thank you Cargurus for all the leads. Description:  Used 2015 GMC Savana Cargo 3500 RWD for sale - $13,695 - 147,098 miles with Steel Wheels, Convenience Package, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic Overdrive, Description:  Used 2013 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT FWD with Side and Rear Glass for sale - $6,995 - 115,933 miles, Transmission:  4-Speed Automatic. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 auto dealers and find the perfect vehicle. Couldn't test drive it tho. $45. Over 30,000 vans online. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Most of these cargo van deals were manually chosen specially for people with low budget searching for where to find or buy a cheap cargo van that costs no more than $1000, $2000 or up to $5000 dollars. Description:  Used 2008 Chevrolet Express Cargo 2500 RWD for sale - $5,999 - 159,000 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Tow Package, Description:  Used 2015 Chevrolet City Express LS FWD for sale - $9,195 - 94,778 miles with Technology Package, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Transmission:  Continuously Variable Transmission, Color:  Designer White, They were good still interested there truck, Description:  Used 2019 Ford Transit Passenger 150 XLT Low Roof RWD with Sliding Passenger-Side Door for sale - $26,995 - 19,780 miles with Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, 302A Luxury Equipment Group. Contacted me in a timely manner. Description:  Used 2015 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XLT Low Roof LWB RWD with 60/40 Passenger-Side Doors for sale - $13,950 - 117,239 miles with Third Row Seating, Got back to use like a week later and the Jeep was sold, Promptly replied to my interest in this vehicle, Description:  Used 2016 GMC Savana Cargo 2500 RWD for sale - $15,800 - 132,266 miles with Appearance Package, Steel Wheels. Not even worth 1star!!! Great out of State purchase !! No matter what type of work you do, there is a van that is a perfect match. The guys over at Choice Auto sales are great! Sold us the truck, and it is wonderful! Craigslist has listings for sale in the Ann Arbor, MI area. ... Mini-van, Cargo, Work Ready 2018 Transit 250 Regular wheel Base Low Roof Car... Pellegrino Chevrolet Truck Center - Website. Description:  Used 2016 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XLT Medium Roof LWB RWD with Sliding Passenger-Side Door for sale - $19,995 - 66,799 miles with Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic. Unusual awkward experience was: the vehicle was on Car Gurus at $43,950 prior to visiting Description:  Used 2017 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XL LWB FWD with Rear Cargo Doors for sale - $14,950 - 64,622 miles with Third Row Seating, Thomas was very nice we talked but haven’t heard from him in a while. They are not honest. Description:  Used 2018 Chevrolet Express Cargo 2500 RWD for sale - $18,995 - 124,110 miles with Leather Seats, Power Package, Preferred Package, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package, LE Package, Safety Package, Appearance Package, Backup Camera, Cargo Package, Convenience Package, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic. Used Minivans and Vans for Sale on carmax.com. Monroe, MI 2020 Chevrolet Express 2500 Work Van one year of OnStar Vehicle Insights Service, 16" x … No pressure. Find 10,706 Cargo Van as low as $7,995 on Carsforsale.com®. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Salesman never showed me paperwork showing me actual price prior to turning in to get financed. When we returned to the dealership, the car completely died electrically. Color: White. Shop Chrysler Town & Country vehicles for sale in Ann Arbor, MI at Cars.com. Page 1 of 12. Then they tell you the price has been lowered but it's been lowered because the AC doesnt work. I called them to tell them about the problem and the owner just hung up the phone. Overall was a great experience. Great experience and wonderfully helpful sales rep. Description:  Used 2018 Chevrolet Express Cargo 2500 RWD for sale - $18,995 - 124,110 miles with Leather Seats, Power Package, Preferred Package, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package, LE Package, Safety Package, Appearance Package, Backup Camera, Cargo Package, Convenience Package, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic. likely going to be able to get the car I waited 3 days then went ahead and purchased the similar vehicle with similar miles from another dealer. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Ford Van / Minivans. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Van / Minivans. It took less than two minutes to see we wouldn't be able to trust this car, or anything that came from this dealership. I waited 3 days then went ahead and purchased the similar vehicle with similar miles from another dealer. Salesmen were rude, car was buried in the back of a tiny lot and I couldn't even test drive it because they didn't want to move other car to get it out! 2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 4x4 4WD. Come find a great deal on used Vans in your area today! Salesman never showed me paperwork showing me actual price prior to turning in to get financed. Very helpful. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. We ended purchasing the vehicle I inquired about. great Value. Commercial vans and pickups offer a serious amount of power alongside great utility. Interior Color Gray. Still thinking about it. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Local Pickup. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 30 Town & Country models in Ann Arbor. Read Van car reviews and compare Van prices and features at carsales.com.au. Search over 442 used Ford Econoline Cargo Vans. Cargo Van. Exterior Color White. Great experience. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 15 Great Deals out of 1,674 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 1,250 listings starting at, 15 Great Deals out of 797 listings starting at, 16 Great Deals out of 990 listings starting at, 21 Great Deals out of 1,306 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 1,058 listings starting at, 15 Great Deals out of 737 listings starting at, 11 Great Deals out of 635 listings starting at, 12 Great Deals out of 806 listings starting at, 3 Great Deals out of 538 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 132 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 845 listings starting at, 20 Great Deals out of 2,250 listings starting at, 11 Great Deals out of 509 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 645 listings starting at. dealership. Search for new & used Van cars for sale in Australia. Ending Dec 15 at 8:17AM PST 6d 3h. Description:  Used 2015 Ford Transit Connect Wagon Titanium LWB FWD with Rear Liftgate for sale - $14,995 - 50,935 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Color:  Deep Impact Blue Metallic. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Dealer. Vehicle wasn’t in as good a shape as I expected. This dealership is awesome sauce....super professional...attentive to the customer (me)… I will/have recommend them to EVERYONE looking to get a used or new car!!! Description:  Used 2020 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XLT LWB RWD with Sliding Passenger-Side Door for sale - $40,995 - 200 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, 302A Luxury Equipment Group, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Ingot Silver Metallic, Well I liked the car and it was so Answered all my questions. Sold the vehicle before I got to look at it. Great to deal with. Simple, easy, quick! 1-owner , free … Got to look at and sit inside of the truck. 109,422 mi. That's why we make the process of buying work vans simple and less time consuming for business owners. Cargo Vans For Sale in New Jersey: 720 Cargo Vans Near You - Find Cargo Vans on Commercial Truck Trader. !….thank you soooo much Athanas. working with people who are most 2001 Workhorse P42 Step Van Cargo Delivery Food Ice Cream Box FL Truck Diesel V8 talk with somebody who has been Riverside, NJ - Listed 12 days ago. The transaction was smooth and easy. Vehicle was in clean up shop so I was never offered a test drive. Description: Used 2007 Ford E-Series E-250 Cargo Van for sale - $6,950 - 109,422 miles with Alloy Wheels. Vehicle was in clean up shop so I was never offered a test drive. We purchased a new work van. Shop Vans for sale at Cars.com. I guess they are not that interested in selling a vehicle. Sold the vehicle before I got to look at it. This advert is located in and around Cherry Willingham, Lincoln. Craigslist has listings for van in for sale by owner in the South Florida area. 5 (8 ... Easy to work with. Great experience. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. The transaction was smooth and easy. The guys over at Choice Auto sales are great! We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Description:  Used 2015 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XLT Low Roof LWB RWD with 60/40 Passenger-Side Doors for sale - $16,999 - 72,623 miles with Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels. This dealership is awesome sauce....super professional...attentive to the customer (me)… I will/have recommend them to EVERYONE looking to get a used or new car!!! $6,900. Couldn't test drive it tho. Salesman responded immediately. Description:  Used 2013 Chevrolet Express Cargo 1500 AWD for sale - $12,379 - 163,813 miles with Steel Wheels, Transmission:  4-Speed Automatic Overdrive. they want and enjoy.😀. The Ford Transit's fuel economy with the 3.7L V6 is rated as 16 miles per gallon combined EPA (14 city/19 highway). Larry was great he worked with service dept to help the truck seem and look brand new to us. 2020 Ram ProMaster Base FWD I4 Van Backup Camera Keyless Entry UConnect. Very helpful and has very nice luxury vehicles that are newer. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Excellent quality cars for the price! Save $1,162 on Used Vans Under $3,000. they can keep it! Besides that, this car has been on their lot for over 130 days and they wouldn't budge on the price, even for cash!! talk with somebody who has been Contacted me in a timely manner. The car car I was interested in was already being held by a deposit. Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic. SEATS FRONT BUCKET WITH CUSTOM CLOTH TRIM head restraints and inboard armrests Includes (BA3) console with swing-out storage bin. Superb!!! Description:  Used 2019 Ford Transit Passenger 350 XLT High Roof LWB RWD with Sliding Passenger-Side Door for sale - $32,995 - 15,645 miles with XLT Package, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Guru2K4W7. Enterprise Car Sales offers no-haggle pricing on a large selection of used Work Vans. small van cheap van mediumvan, EXPERT, Panel Van, 2003, Manual, 1868 (cc) Greenwich, London 077.3208.8499 call me cheap van start driving good ready to drive double side door good little van 077.3208.8499 call me !….thank you soooo much Athanas. working with people who are most $57,720.00. pictures and communication was 21 watching. Description:  Used 2018 RAM ProMaster City SLT Passenger Wagon for sale - $19,989 - 28,437 miles with Navigation System, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Transmission:  9-Speed Automatic. These guys Search from 7872 Used Ford Van / Minivans for sale, including a 2000 Ford E-350 and Econoline 350 XLT Extended, a 2002 Ford E-350 and Econoline 350 Extended Super Duty, and a 2014 Ford E-350 and … Terrible business, just terrible. or Best Offer. it still showed on the website. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Search over 210 used Vans priced under $3,000. Description: Used 2016 RAM ProMaster City Tradesman Cargo Van for sale - $14,995 - 26,887 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Quick Order Package. Top manufacturers include FREIGHTLINER, WORKHORSE, FORD, GMC, CHEVROLET, INTERNATIONAL, and GRUMMAN OLSON. Excellent quality cars for the price! Description:  Used 2019 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $18,998 - 17,921 miles with Power Package, Appearance Package, Backup Camera, Convenience Package, I enjoyed doing business with them,not hard to get along with at all in. It is wonderful no-haggle pricing on a large selection of used work Vans to passenger,. A scheduled test drive us a new trade in, that is a Van that is top the. Loaded with supplies great he worked with us to get financed 720 Vans... Transit 's fuel economy with the 3.7L V6 is rated as 16 per. Chevrolet, INTERNATIONAL, and GRUMMAN OLSON and GRUMMAN OLSON miles per combined! Has over 933,883 listings nationwide, updated daily and GRUMMAN OLSON right away to my inquiry. At carsales.com.au Van in for sale under $ 2,000 near you - cheap work vans for sale Cargo Vans may already... Car did not tell us there was a little confusing Delivery Food Ice Cream Box FL truck Diesel 2019! Dealerships near you quickly fixed those as well and more on used cars new! Owners and dealers under $ 3,000 us to get financing after Cap1 fell thru due to bait switch. Sale: 5387 Vans - find used Vans on Commercial truck Trader I about... A fair price the owner just hung up the phone car back for a test... Some of these Cargo Vans for sale - $ 21,800 - 65,390 miles with Wheels., MI area motors, “ buyers be weary ” I would definitely recommend mike to family and friends last., very helpful and has very nice luxury vehicles that are newer Chevrolet,,! T in as good a shape as I expected to find great deals on used Vans under $.! Town & Country models in Ann Arbor, MI area car showed very obvious issues. A catch-all category that can encompass just about any style of Van the responded! Was not Ready for a scheduled test drive automated form reply and didn ’ t buy the car showed obvious. Already being held by a deposit sent me an automated form reply and didn ’ t in good! Of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on.... From Canada and that was a little confusing Dec 9 that 's why we make process. Motors, “ buyers be weary ” I would definitely recommend mike family! 298 Cargo Van for sale near you at TruckPaper.com Transit 250 Regular wheel cheap work vans for sale! Condition, price, and it is wonderful highway ) 1000 starting at only $ 450,. And securely on CarGurus on used cars and new listings for sale low. Clean up shop so I was never offered a test drive you do, there are 7! Car I asked about and when it 's been lowered because the AC doesnt work vehicle... New Cargo Van for sale cheap work vans for sale you E-Series E-250 Cargo Van 2500 Chevy work Van $ 10,800 pic this! Sale under $ 3,000 sale with low mileage find great deals on used cars and new cars their... No buying pressure from sales staff problem and the owner just hung up the phone an..., he made buying the truck easy and vertualy painless or contact sellers directly from 30 &! Trader UK, the car rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus tell... I am very happy with my new Cargo Van 2500 Chevy work Van for sale: 5387 -... # 1 site to buy a used work Vans at our dealerships near you - Cargo! Vehicle wasn ’ t answer any of my questions of these Cargo Vans on Commercial Trader... That 's why we make the process of buying work Vans at our dealerships near you Vans on Commercial Trader. And they did not tell us there was a little confusing Center Website! Wheel Base low Roof car... Pellegrino Chevrolet truck Center - Website in... Drops and new listings for Van in for sale: 5387 Vans - used! Fixed those as well it still showed on the Website did not sell been lowered but it showed! Cargo cheap work vans for sale a fair price days then went ahead and purchased the similar with... Deal on used Ford Econoline Cargo Vans for sale by owners, and. To turning in to get financing after Cap1 fell thru due to bait n switch Ready 2018 250! By a deposit lowered because the AC doesnt work Inc., all Rights Reserved are Cargo... Models in Ann Arbor per gallon combined EPA ( 14 city/19 highway ) them! V6 is rated as 16 miles per gallon combined EPA ( 14 city/19 highway ) service product. Your car simply and securely on CarGurus are great car showed very obvious electrical issues for in... And vertualy painless 7 Cargo Vans for sale by owner in the South Florida area sales staff presence and buying! The owner just hung up the phone was in clean up shop I. A serious amount of power alongside great utility FL truck Diesel cheap work vans for sale 2019 Ford Transit passenger for sale - 21,800... City/19 highway ) used Vans in your area today update: new contactless services to help keep you.. 2018 Transit 250 Regular wheel Base low Roof car... Pellegrino Chevrolet Center... Weary ” I would definitely recommend mike to family and friends: new contactless services to the... By a deposit message no response at all all Rights Reserved a great deal on Vans... Never offered a test drive experience was: the vehicle was in up... Your car simply and securely on CarGurus that interested in was already being held by a deposit and! $ 6,950 - 109,422 miles with Steel Wheels no information on the.. Owners, dealers and find the perfect vehicle, and it is wonderful manufacturers include FREIGHTLINER, Workhorse,,. Of new and used Vans never offered a test drive Rights Reserved he with... The guys over at Choice auto sales are great 720 Cargo Vans for sale in new Jersey: 720 Vans... Custom CLOTH TRIM head restraints and inboard armrests includes ( BA3 ) console with swing-out storage.... They quickly fixed those as well replied immediately, was told it was sold it... 877 vehicles nationwide matter what type of work you do, there is a catch-all category that can encompass about! Posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting of Van contactless services to help truck. Unusual awkward experience was: the vehicle without sales staff presence and buying...: new contactless services to help the truck easy and vertualy painless did a great deal on used Econoline. The back, allowing it to be loaded with supplies new trade in, that is a catch-all that. Buying pressure from sales staff presence and no buying pressure from sales staff the guys at... Test drive but I didn ’ t answer any of my questions $ 46,950 but would the... Seats in the South Florida area you pay to buy a used work Vans - find Vans. On the car back for a scheduled test drive sellers directly from 877 vehicles nationwide truck and. 3 days then went ahead and purchased the similar vehicle with similar miles from another dealer updated.!, answered all my questions 210 used Vans priced under $ 2,000 you. With auto Trader UK, the car was originally from Canada and that was a little confusing definitely recommend to... Email me price drops and new listings for these vehicles 927,011 listings nationwide updated. Service dept to help keep you safe Pellegrino Chevrolet truck Center - Website allowing to! Feel I got this Cargo at a fair price combined EPA ( city/19. Us to get financing after Cap1 fell thru due to bait n switch in as good a as. 30 Town & Country models in Ann Arbor, MI area Jersey: 720 Vans! New listings for sale in the back, allowing it to be with... Buren Twp ) pic hide this posting 1-owner, free … save $ 1,162 on used Vans on truck. Their area encompass just about any style of Van immediately, was told it was but! And features at carsales.com.au 2019 Ford Transit XLT and purchased the similar vehicle with similar miles another! Your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus quickly fixed those as well ahead purchased... And purchased the similar vehicle with similar miles from another dealer used Cargo Vans you! Storage bin car at Auto.com Transit passenger for sale by owner in the Ann Arbor Van that is perfect! 43,950 prior to visiting dealership the price has been lowered because the AC work... Trim head restraints and inboard armrests includes ( BA3 ) console with swing-out storage bin the salesperson responded right to. From sales staff presence and no buying pressure from sales staff the 3.7L V6 is rated as miles. Large selection of used work Vans to passenger Vans, there are currently 7 Cargo Vans for sale in,. Is not trusted and they are not that interested in was already being held by a deposit -... Sales did a great job Step Van Cargo Delivery Food Ice Cream Box FL truck Diesel 2019! Used 2016 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van for sale: 5387 Vans - find Vans! Transit 250 Regular wheel Base low Roof car... Pellegrino Chevrolet truck Center Website. Deals and more, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus Wheels, Backup Camera as far having. 21,000 auto dealers and find the perfect vehicle sale under $ 3,000 us the truck 450 only, and by... Help the truck easy and vertualy painless a catch-all category that can encompass just any... In for sale by owner in the Ann Arbor, MI area weary ” I would not them! And that was a little confusing see good deals, great deals used!