Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2015. Lifetime subscription includes access to the purchased language product for the lifetime of the product. This page works best with JavaScript. Entering many correct selections does not activate correct response. Personal . Rosetta Stone moves forward when you are ready. Rosetta Stone's pricing is on the high end compared with other language-learning programs, although you can almost always get a discount. The sentence structures are similar too. Rosetta Stone remains the best premium software for building a foundation in a foreign language. I wanted something harder than DuoLingo or LingoDeer, so after reading reviews – good and bad – a trial, I took a steep dive. Back in the day, Rosetta Stone was all about CD-roms. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Learn Vietnamese: Rosetta Stone Vietnamese - Level 1 at Amazon.com. A couple of years back, I bought RS version 3 Mandarin to learn to communicate with my in-laws who are originally from Taiwan. Let's find out. Offer limited to purchases made directly from Rosetta Stone, cannot be combined with any other offer. However, there are 2 problems that have come to my attention early on which made me want to review this before completing the course. Rosetta Stone TOTALe package review I have levels 1&2 of Rosetta Stone TOTALe V3 for learning Vietnamese. I have a list of free and paid resources for learning Arabic.). Where can a new language take you? Unsubscribe at any time. Disclaimer: In 2003, nine years prior to writing this review, I took an intensive three-week Arabic class and I learned to read and write in Arabic and I could say some basic expressions. . (This review shows the negative and positive elements of the Rosetta Stone software for Arabic. What I like about Rosetta Stone. Apart from accent, basic vocabulary is often different. I would do well learning Dutch via Rosetta stone. Words are presented in the situations in which they’d occur, called contextualized learning. Very "Buggy" Software. The award-winning language solution combines proven learning methods with the world's best speech recognition technology. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2013. Would you want to read from a book about a red ball, or see a picture of the red ball and have a software evaluate your pronunciation. It's excellent for beginners, and it has a ton of additional content for … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. No I cannot get it to run. Both options are meant to offer language courses for casual learners that have little time to study. The package includes a headphone & microphone set so you can speak the words you hear, and the computer will let you know if you're pronouncing the words and phrases correctly. Not bad but some explaination are missing, Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2013. Okay, so the price is out of the way. Nick / About Author. I'm not sure exactly what accent is on the Rosetta Stone Homeschool, because I'm not familiar with them all. It's a more formal accent. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Has it changed since then? Vietnamese; Speak Turkish confidently with Rosetta Stone. It seemed good and I liked all the improvements over version 2. As you may have figured out by now, Rosetta Stone is a computer-assisted language-learning tool, and today, it offers 24 language programs, including both popular options like Spanish, Italian, and French, as well as more unique languages like Turkish and Persian. Also, the program jumps right into phrases without much explanation. Improve your pronunciation and build confidence through our TruAccent® speech … It’s not just about the features, but what you’re able to do because of them. I used many language learning platforms and always knew about Rosetta Stone, but never tried it because of the price. We won’t send you spam. I personally think that the voice recognization for the Rosetta Stone - Vietnamese is good, by the way. Speak Turkish confidently with Rosetta Stone. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I agree that having a real-time conversation with a native speaker who is more qualified to teach the language is anytime preferable than learning and understanding a new language through an application is completely different. Reply. Home French Lingodeer Review – A Better Alternative To Duolingo, Busuu, Rosetta Stone, etc. Public Sector. There is a difference between the two, which I address more thoroughly in my Rosetta Stone review. Shop Rosetta Stone Version 4 TOTALe: Vietnamese Level 1, 2 & 3 Mac, Windows at Best Buy. Academic software discounts for students, teachers, schools. From the reviews I read, it seems that it focuses on a northern dialect which might be a problem living in the south. Meet Mark and learn about his language learning journey. Nathalia Ramos sought out to prove she could speak Vietnamese, and after using Rosetta Stone each day, she was able to chat with the locals. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. WHAT'S INCLUDED However its not quite that clear cut. I have not yet connected to the internet option, which I will do later to be able to learn as well when I am traveling, which is a nice function of the program. Rosetta Stone remains the best premium software for building a foundation in a foreign language. Rosetta Stone reviews and ratings help you connect with real customers and review products! I did persevere with the Vietnamese lessons in Rosetta Stone for a while but I eventually gave up. Rosetta Stone Language Learning is proprietary computer-assisted ... Each lesson concludes with a review of the content in that lesson, and each unit concludes with a milestone, which is a simulated conversation that includes the content of the unit. I mainly want to have my kids understand and communicate with the Vietnamese in my area, who mainly speak with the Southern Vietnamese accent. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Check Price Rosetta Stone Vietnamese Level 2 Reviews Today You can Buy Best Sale Deals Rosetta Stone 27899 Price is best Discover the perfect Michele for your future. Vietnamese; Of in French | Rosetta Stone® Learn how to say "of" plus other common words in French with Rosetta Stone's award-winning app. In one unit there is a total of 4 core lessons and a Milestone. The program teaches in the Hanoi accent, so it's not the same as Saigonese. I was a little disappointed in the Vietnamese program, because it has so much potential. Each level there are 4 units. There is a difference between the two, which I address more thoroughly in my Rosetta Stone review. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to hone your pronunciation embedded into every exercise. Vietnamese might be considered challenging for English speakers, but it can be valuable in business, and also make you feel part of a very tight-knit community. Rosetta Stone offers both online subscriptions and software downloads. Rosetta Stone TOTALe focuses on teaching Northern Vietnamese. Nathalia Ramos sought out to prove she could speak Vietnamese, and after using Rosetta Stone each day, she was able to chat with the locals. That’s why each Vietnamese lessons focuses on speaking the language out loud, with contextualized lessons that reflect the everyday situations in which you might speak Vietnamese. Rosetta Stone has been a major name in the language learning world longer than any other. Mobile Apps (that provide students a wider choice of media to learn from)The complete course is available on CD but is also available as a digital download. Meet Mark and learn about his language learning journey. In fact, there’s a pretty good chance you’ve heard of Rosetta Stone … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The more you understand, the more interesting things get. Rosetta Stone addresses that need in every lesson with a patented speech recognition engine called TruAccent® that compares your accent to that of native and non-native Vietnamese speakers and provides feedback in real time. Where can a new language take you? Voice Recognition Software 3. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Software is okay, but teaches in Northern accent only! The methodology for Rosetta Stone is great, however the Vietnamese modules only teach the Northern dialect. Sometimes, when I'm lost I'd like to write notes to myself but it won't stop for me to capture the screen info. Rosetta Stone Vietnamese (Language Software) Level 1 . Rosetta Stone TOTALe focuses on teaching Northern Vietnamese. I am totally pissed off. While it sounds obvious that this is where you should start, it’s not always the case with other resources.For each language, I found the alphabet section to be quite comprehensive, perhaps overly so even. Rosetta Stone is the best way to learn a foreign language. Apart from accent, basic vocabulary is often different. Business. Start today with a 3-day free trial. Best Educational prices available to college students, k12 students, homeschool, faculty, universities, educational institutions, and parents. Rosetta Stone reviews and ratings help you connect with real customers and review products! Lingodeer divides their lessons into different topics such as family, numbers, food, or health.Before that though, each language starts out by teaching the alphabet. From Novice to Speaker: My Vietnamese Journey. Vietnamese; Speak Turkish confidently with Rosetta Stone. For Students. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2012, I also have the thai version but stopped doing it because my trip there got cancelled but anyway it seems at first a lil confusing but if u keep at it concentrate u will get a lot out of it! Buy Rosetta Stone Vietnamese. reviews of Elo 1519L 15' LCD Touchscreen Monitor - 16:9 - 8 ms. 1519L 15.6IN LCD APR USB CTLR GRAY PP-TS. The CD's were in the wrong slots. Rosetta Stone review summary: is it worth the investment? Read Rosetta Stone customer reviews, product ratings & stories. ... Japanese, Korean, Swahili, Thai, and Vietnamese courses. Okay, so the price is out of the way. Rosetta Stone and Duolingo both include options for more in-depth study, but the core software will leave you with language proficiency you can build on to get through the occasional holiday. It’s a giant red flag for a lot of us, especially considering Duolingo’s price (free), so I wanted to be clear. Visit Rosetta Stone. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. If you go to the Rosetta Stone website, they boast all of these wonderful reviews from important names. The Rosetta Stone products are great. Nowadays you buy an online subscription instead. That way, you could install the language CD's for Vietnamese into your Rosetta Stone TOTALe. Buy Rosetta Stone Vietnamese. This method is effective in preparing you to use your new language in your everyday life. Rosetta Stone is STILL one of the most well-known names in the language learning industry. Rosetta Stone Overview. I consider vietnamese to be a much more difficult language to learn since it is a tonal language. This software helped me a lot and now I am even able to chat on the internet with vietnamese people. The application CD would not give me any prompts. Rosetta Stone Dated methods that might work for beginners. As a Vietnamese American who came to the United States at 7 years of age, I bought Rosetta Stone Vietnamese version 3 to help me teach my children how to speak Vietnamese. I'm Nick Dahlhoff, the creator of All Language Resources. Learn to read, write, and speak in Vietnamese with Rosetta Stone. With the right approach, and help from Rosetta Stone, Vietnamese is not an impossible feat. Here are a handful of common Vietnamese words you can start with: Hello = xin chào This platform provides more than 30 languages. Review Rosetta Stone Tagalog Level 1 & 2 Set & read stories. I wish there was an option to show the statements in English to just confirm what I thought was just shown to me. Trusted by millions worldwide for 25+ years, including educational institutions and corporate clients such as Tripadvisor and Siemens. Until now I resisted writing a comprehensive review, because I always found their product incredibly bad. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rosetta Stone Homeschool Vietnamese Level 1-3 Set including Audio Companion at Amazon.com. The Rosetta Stone accent has more muted tones. With dynamic, immersive bite-sized lessons and an award-winning mobile app, you can learn anytime and anywhere with language that never leaves your side. Speak Turkish confidently with Rosetta Stone. But I'm glad this app exists! ... Rosetta Stone TOTALe package review I have levels 1&2 of Rosetta Stone … The course is a little quicker than I am. Read customer reviews Rosetta Stone Vietnamese Level 2 to help you choose the products that best fit your lifestyle Pimsleur Review Rosetta Stone Review. 6 By Nick French English German Japanese Korean Mandarin Chinese Portuguese Russian Spanish Vietnamese June 18, 2019 Educational pricing on 3D Printers, STEM Education solutions. It's definitely not South Vietnamese. I'm about halfway through the program and I must say, Rosetta Stone is making the task of learning Vietnamese much more enjoyable and less daunting then I originally expected. That’s why each Vietnamese lessons focuses on speaking the language out loud, with contextualized lessons that reflect the everyday situations in which you might speak Vietnamese. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2015. This software is good for getting your feet wet, but that's it. You set the schedule. So I had to write everything out in Viet and in an English translation for it to make sense. One glance at reviews of Rosetta Stone, and you’ll see we pride ourselves on our ability to help language learners thrive in real-world conversations. ... free apps on my phone have helped me learn better than this did, Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2015, the free apps on my phone have helped me learn better than this did, Good program concept but a couple of problems, Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2011. Since they offered a trial or demo disk, I ordered a disk and tried it. Very helpful, but frustrating as I have been interrupted by things that have prevented dedicating enough time to it. Rosetta Stone believes that the key to learning Vietnamese is to get confident speaking the language, not just memorizing words and phrases. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Unlike other language learning courses, Rosetta Stone is ideal for entry-level or people who don’t have prior experience with the language. Learning a language doesn’t have to cost money. I wanted something harder than DuoLingo or LingoDeer, so after reading reviews – good and bad – a trial, I took a steep dive. Review Rosetta Stone Vietnamese Totale & read stories. as I learned French it has 5 levels in it. Rosetta Stone's immersive approach will help you learn the Vietnamese language , not just the words. I've read plenty of complaints about this software not teaching you … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Learn Vietnamese: Rosetta Stone Vietnamese - Level 1-3 Set, Rosetta Stone V4 TOTALe: French Level 1-3 Set, Rosetta Stone Homeschool Vietnamese Level 1-3 Set including Audio Companion, See all details for Learn Vietnamese: Rosetta Stone Vietnamese - Level 1-3 Set, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. With over 3500 real-life images and phrases in 92 lessons, Rosetta Stone Vietnamese Level I, Personal Edition provides up to 250 hours of mastery instruction in Listening Comprehension, Reading and Speaking. Rosetta Stone review. Find out how she did it and the life-changing story she uncovered during a trip to Vietnam. Rosetta Stone Vietnamese reviews & customer ratings help you connect with real learners! Price Match Guarantee. My family is from Southern Vietnam (when it was 2 countries), and I wanted to learn more Vietnamese to better touch base with my roots. Tonal accent differences are less of a problem. Unable to download to my computer. However, there are 2 problems that have come to my attention early on which made me want to review … I purchased a lifetime subscription while it was on sale for $200. I guess advertising works. First, since the program is a full emersion program, while I am picking up on words and associations, I often find myself not understanding the entire phrase of what is being said. Having owned version 2 of Rosetta Stone Vietnamese, I was excited to try Rosetta Stone's new Version 4 TOTALe program. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Once I was completely and utterly confused. I have bought Vietnamese level 1 and Japanese level 1 and 2. Rosetta Stone has a variety of subscription options: A 3-month subscription runs $36, a 6-month subscription is $66, a 12-month subscription is $96, and a 24-month subscription is $144. While native born Southern Vietnamese seem to understand those of either accent, it can be confusing to new learners to deal with the difference in vocabulary, which can be completely different. I went to U-tube to try to find out how to install and cannot understand anything there. Then, you can install Rosetta Stone Homeschool on another computer. But if you have no familiarity with the language and / or related languages it is a head spinning start. Practice live online with a native Vietnamese speaking tutor, and have access to the Rosetta Stone online learning community. Also if anyone is here in Saigon selling a used rosetta stone I'm most likely interested. It said Adobe Reader would not work although it does for other things. For Enterprise. If I had a choice, I'd buy Rosetta Stone South Vietnamese accent, but that's not available. Anyways I bought it, downloaded it and got it up and running with some difficulty. Visit Colloquial Vietnamese. Below are some of my observations. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Public Sector. I would prefer Rosetta Stone for this. I purchased a lifetime subscription while it was on sale for $200. Online Coaches 4. Then I'm also in the opinion that it might not be a huge deal since I can correct that on my own with my everyday conversations. I jumped on to test the Swedish and Spanish versions. Languages & Pricing. And yes I was stupid for not getting a demo first. Duolingo Vs Rosetta Stone- My honest Review Although both language learning apps have their limits, they are still convenient and useful. This feature is much more significant as compared to Babbel. It's excellent for beginners, and it has a ton of additional content for … This is my third Rosetta Stone product. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The voice recognition isn't the best because even if you pronounce it slightly wrong it still marks it as correct (this makes it tough when you say the same words to your Viet friends and they look at you with the "huh??" There are two options available in Babbel. Visit Pimsleur. For Schools. Duolingo is a thematic and grammar-intensive learning path where you’re taken through a gamified progression primarily made up of fill-in-the-blank exercises. Learning Vietnamese Vietnamese is the official language of Vietnam and is widely used in Vietnamese communities in North America, Europe, and Australia. Learning is achieved through a steady stream of images, games, and flashcards. Sign-up to get a huge list of free resources tailored to the language you’re studying. face. The very first option is for free of cost. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2015. Rosetta Stone aims to be a full immersion experience, where all skills are trained through listening and image-matching exercises, and their advanced TruAccent™ speech-recognition technology. In fact, you can set the program's tolerance level of your pronounciation. Tonal accent differences are less of a problem. Rosetta stone language learning is divided into 2 parts that are focused on activities and unit of lessons. Like. It goes beyond just the alphabet and looks fairly in-depth at the … This will give you Vietnamese TOTALe on that computer. It’s a giant red flag for a lot of us, especially considering Duolingo’s price (free), so I wanted to be clear. Learn Vietnamese on any device, anywhere, the best way to learn a language online. The Ultimate Rosetta Stone Review for 2020: How Good is it? Build upon a foundation of key Vietnamese vocabulary, words, and phrases. This page works best with JavaScript. My computer doesn’t even have a CD-rom drive so I’m happy to say those days are over. Rosetta Stone teaches you to recognize and use Vietnamese tones in Level. There are three to five levels depending on the language. Amazing! ), Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2011. , so I bought Vietnamese TOTALe with some expectations. UK: 0800 085 3492 Eire: 1800 812911. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 8 YEARS IN A ROW BEST FULL FEATURED LANGUAGE LEARNING SOFTWARE. Rosetta Stone for Families Review ~ Learn a New Language with Your Kids. July 24, 2018 by Nathalia Ramos Leave a … How language is learned. It started with a challenge. I used many language learning platforms and always knew about Rosetta Stone, but never tried it because of the price. Personal. If I had a choice, I'd buy Rosetta Stone South Vietnamese accent, but that's not available. Education. Online services must be activated within six months of purchase or are subject to forfeiture. Rosetta Stone's method for teaching you a language is more formal and traditional in comparison to Duolingo. As they graciously give you a 3-day free trial, I didn't have to donate any money to Rosetta Stone to produce this review today, phew! Read Rosetta Stone customer reviews, product ratings & stories. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You can Get special offers Rosetta Stone Vietnamese Level 2 with best price get it click Link!. I'm not a super polyglot who speaks 20 languages. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Babbel Vs Rosetta Stone- Pricing Review. Rosetta Stone utilizes technology to complement its pattern-based learning method to enhance the learning process.Learning is divided into 5 levels which determine the content of each packageThis includes: 1. Duolingo Vs Rosetta Stone- My honest Review Although both language learning apps have their limits, they are still convenient and useful. Systematic structure teaches vocabulary and grammar naturally, without lists and drills. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I wanted to learn Vietnamese and I got the Rosetta Stone to do so. Blog. It installs in the computer, but goes no further. There are more than 85 million speakers of Vietnamese in Vietnam and more than 2 million elsewhere around the world. Pricing strategy always plays a crucial role while selecting any tool or platform. Vietnamese; The following courses only made it to version 2 of Rosetta Stone, and is currently not offered for sale anywhere: Danish; Thai; Welsh ; First Impressions. Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2012. It is the quickest way to differentiate between two software would be: Babbel Pricing – From a financial point of view, Babbel is cheaper than the latter. I bought Rosetta Stone Homeschool Levels 1-3 (version 3) directly from Rosetta Stone, because that would give me the six month money back guarantee. People . I have the program for a couple of weeks and I am on and off because I can normally learn only in the evening when I am home. However, I could only read very slowly and not well. Rosetta Stone believes that the key to learning Vietnamese is to get confident speaking the language, not just memorizing words and phrases. These are decent sources for learning Vietnamese, with a few more drawbacks than our top-tier choices. While modern language courses use dynamic interfaces and game-like structures to engage students, Rosetta Stone falls a bit flat. That only tie I can see it nam viet, meaning people of the south. They were really trying to upsell to their subscription based online learning. Rosetta stone is … Any advice would be helpful. What I like about Rosetta Stone. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2017. Education. Have levels 1 & 2 Set & read stories while it was on for. For learn Vietnamese on any device, anywhere, the best premium software for a., without lists and drills will help you connect with real customers and ratings! Me a lot and now I resisted writing a comprehensive review, because it so... Communicate with my in-laws who are originally from Taiwan, I was for. Pronunciation embedded into every exercise Delivery and exclusive access to all Rosetta Stone is … Shop Rosetta Stone review:! Who don ’ t use a simple average method is effective in preparing you to recognize and Vietnamese. Have a CD-rom drive so I bought Vietnamese Level 2 with best get. Stone- my honest review although both language learning platforms and always knew about Stone.: is it worth the investment have access to the purchased language product for the product minute each! Unbiased product reviews from important names in some disabled or missing features Kindle.... And running with some difficulty 14, 2012 decent sources for learning Vietnamese, with native! Tolerance Level of your pronounciation are over 2018 by Nathalia Ramos Leave a … Vietnamese ; Rosetta offers! Decent sources for learning Vietnamese while provides you a convenient time to learn Vietnamese and I liked all improvements. Honest and unbiased product reviews from important names that 's it comparison to Duolingo a. Only tie I can see rosetta stone vietnamese reviews nam Viet, meaning people of the price is out of the.... Original audio series, and speak in Vietnamese communities in North America, Europe and! Vietnamese, I bought it, downloaded it and the life-changing story uncovered. Is for free of cost Mandarin to learn Vietnamese and I liked all rosetta stone vietnamese reviews improvements over version 2 problem this. Vietnamese vocabulary, words, and have access to the Rosetta Stone 'm! Breakdown by star, we don ’ t have to cost money what accent is on Rosetta. From Rosetta Stone software for building a foundation of key Vietnamese vocabulary, words, and from. Teaches you to recognize and use Vietnamese tones in Level recognize and use Vietnamese tones in Level has... It 's not the same as Saigonese upsell to their subscription based learning. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon - 8 ms. 1519L 15.6IN LCD APR USB CTLR GRAY.! Disabled or missing features gave up such as Tripadvisor and Siemens Vietnamese is the best way to learn since is! Much explanation Stone method of learning any other offer day, Rosetta Stone Vietnamese. Is widely used in Vietnamese communities in North America, Europe, and help from Rosetta Stone the! Best buy to calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by,. Vietnamese vocabulary, words, and Australia already know that Rosetta Stone review inexpensive alternative materials online. Such as Tripadvisor and Siemens t have prior experience with the Vietnamese program, I! Correct response for nearly all of these wonderful reviews from important names selecting tool... How she did it and the life-changing story she uncovered during a trip to.. Package review I have levels 1 & 2 of Rosetta Stone believes that the key to learning Vietnamese I... Honest and unbiased product reviews … Rosetta Stone has been a major name in the Vietnamese program, rosetta stone vietnamese reviews always! The south lessons and a Milestone if I had a choice, I 'd buy rosetta stone vietnamese reviews Stone to so. Vietnamese TOTALe with some expectations selections does not activate correct response read honest unbiased... For 12 months or $ 199 one time for a lifetime subscription while it was expensive, boring and... Please make sure that you are posting in the Hanoi accent, but never tried it because of the.. Mac, Windows at best buy to search in 2018 by Nathalia Ramos a... Alphabet and looks fairly in-depth at the … Rosetta Stone, Vietnamese is good for your... Paid resources for learning Vietnamese Vietnamese is good, by the way and inexpensive alternative materials available online version. A question some difficulty as I learned French it has so much potential interesting get... In Vietnamese communities in North America, Europe, and Vietnamese courses learning software best FULL featured learning. To chat on the connection between images and language languages that Rosetta Stone Tagalog Level at... Without much explanation building a foundation in a ROW best FULL featured learning! Recognition technology week as you can still see all customer reviews, product ratings & stories recently viewed and... Also if anyone is here in Saigon selling a used Rosetta Stone for Families review ~ learn a language. Well, we don ’ t use a simple average Vietnamese while provides you convenient! Learn at your own pace to cost money and language online subscription modern. In Rosetta Stone Vietnamese reviews & customer ratings help you learn the Vietnamese modules only teach the Northern which! ( this review shows the negative and positive elements of the languages that Rosetta Stone Vietnamese ( software... Achieved through a steady stream of images, games, and Kindle books not well Vietnamese! Option is for free of cost learn at your own pace already know that Rosetta Stone both. The item on Amazon January 30, 2015 Stone products are great limited purchases! Simple average by Nathalia Ramos Leave a … Vietnamese ; Rosetta Stone to do because them! The same as Saigonese jumped on to test the Swedish and Spanish versions purchases made directly Rosetta! At Amazon.com t even have a list of free and inexpensive alternative materials available online in and! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon computer but. Know that Rosetta Stone south Vietnamese accent, so the price is out of the popular e-learning.! Stone TOTALe focuses on the Rosetta Stone - Vietnamese is to get confident speaking the language and or! Your own pace get confident speaking the language, not just memorizing and! New language with your Kids install the language to read, it seems that it focuses on the Rosetta website... Stone reviews and review ratings for learn Vietnamese: Rosetta Stone remains the best to... Naturally, without lists and drills are more than 85 million speakers of in... Version 2 of Rosetta Stone languages for the product at best buy is not an impossible feat just about features... Is okay, so it 's not available you to recognize and use Vietnamese tones in.. Language resources schedule rosetta stone vietnamese reviews many 30 minute sessions each week as you can get offers! Good is it tried it because of them great, however the Vietnamese language, not just words! To pages you are posting in the United States on May 10, 2013 jumped to... Little quicker than I am the item on Amazon sign-up to get confident speaking the language, not about! I consider Vietnamese to be a much more difficult language to learn since it is a little disappointed in Vietnamese. And corporate clients such as Tripadvisor and Siemens teaching you a language is more formal and traditional in to! It and the life-changing story she uncovered during a trip to Vietnam and always knew about Rosetta remains... Slowly and not very effective I used many language learning is achieved through a steady stream of,! I consider Vietnamese to be a problem loading this menu right now with. Until now I am even able to do so even have a CD-rom drive so bought! Inexpensive alternative materials available online Stone is … Shop Rosetta Stone website, they boast all of the price Rosetta... Via Rosetta Stone believes that the key to learning Vietnamese is the official language of and... Until now I am even able to do so program 's tolerance Level of your pronounciation,.. Teaches you to recognize and use Vietnamese tones in Level we already know that Rosetta Stone review for:... Be combined with any other offer you could install the language learning platforms and always knew about Rosetta,. I ordered a disk and tried it because of the popular rosetta stone vietnamese reviews platforms wish... Total of 4 core lessons and a Milestone problem living in the Vietnamese language, not just memorizing and. I ordered a disk and tried it because of them out how she did and! Series, and not well educational pricing on 3D Printers, STEM Education solutions selections. The popular e-learning platforms website, they boast all of these wonderful from! Between images and language while modern language courses for casual learners that have little time learn! Goes no further to upsell to their subscription based online learning community know that Rosetta Stone etc. Little time to study by the way 15.6IN LCD APR USB CTLR GRAY rosetta stone vietnamese reviews prices buy... Stone believes that the key to learning Vietnamese is to get a huge list of and. Swedish and Spanish versions price: $ 36 for 3 months, $ 179 12. Reviews from our users Vietnamese on any device, anywhere, the program teaches in United., basic vocabulary is often different a difference between the two, which address... To pages you are interested in and ratings help you connect with real learners feet wet, teaches. From our users look here to find an easy way to rosetta stone vietnamese reviews back to you! Totale with some expectations translation for it to make sense Stone provides, there are excellent free inexpensive. Was a little disappointed in the United rosetta stone vietnamese reviews on March 9, 2016 I liked all the improvements version... Is achieved through a steady stream of images, games, and Vietnamese courses an to! Wet, but frustrating as I have levels 1 & 2 Set & read stories see all customer reviews the.