While playing bf5 my cpu thermals for just a breaf moment rise to above the 90s and then get back to around the80s. The new Lenovo Legion Tower 5 can be configured with some seriously powerful hardware, with the system starting at $830. We have up to 16GB of DDR4-3200 RAM, up to 1TB of PCIe SSD with prices starting at $760 for the 15-inch model and $1090 for the 17-inch Legion 5. Lenovo says: "The AMD Ryzen-powered Legion … Lenovo also sells the Legion 5 with AMD’s Ryzen 5 and 7 4000-series processors as options. Also, try undervolting your unit as well using Throttlestop as well as limiting the battery power charge to 80% rather than a 100% to prevent rapid battery degrading if you're always on plugged on Legion Vantage (I use battery limiter since Vantage doesn't support my old gen laptop with hybrid and conservation mode). If it sustains near or over 100 then I'd get a little worried. Also there is a 8GB ram for fast running. Hey all. This item Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming Laptop, 15.6" FHD (1920x1080) IPS Screen, AMD Ryzen 7 4800H Processor, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GTX 1660Ti, Windows 10, 82B1000AUS, Phantom Black Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-10750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display, 16GB Dual-Channel DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, RGB Keyboard, PH315-53-72XD Essentially limit the cpu maximum to 99%. I've been waiting for this on sale for months. That includes a new AMD Ryzen variant of the 17-inch Lenovo Legion 5 to go with the 15-inch AMD variant, the Lenovo Legion 5P, Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 and AMD variants of its Legion desktop PCs. 75,990 Lenovo Legion 5 weighs about 2.3kg and comes with a … Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop: 1080p 15.6″ 144Hz IPS, Ryzen 7 4800H, GTX 1660 Ti, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD Lenovo Legion 5 laptop computer has actually released in India as the most up to date video gaming tool from the firm. He proved this with a screenshot too. Chinese tech giant ... What sets this apart from the others is the AMD Ryzen chipset onboard which is amassing quite a number of backers in recent times. Thats probably the reason why you never see a legion 5 hinge failure online. You can have 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS (144 Hz, <3 … These laptops will self regulate if they get too hot. I love the experience so far but i have noticed a little thing the other day. If you want to force it to run cooler, and lose a very small bit of performance, a lot of us disable the cpu Turbo Boost when gaming. Today, an interesting discovery was made and it throws a few spanners in the works. A Reddit user proved that his RTX 2060 boosts to 115W in his 4800H Legion 5 (non-P). Its literally a bad design by lenovo. You can also do it with Throttlestop. Thermally tuned to perfection, the Legion Coldfront 2.0 system cools and dissipates heat via a dual-channel thermal mechanism of 67 liquid crystal polymer-coated fan blades and dedicated copper heat pipes. The Legion 5 15 inch gaming laptop moves where others fear to tread, combining industry-beating thermal efficiency that handles any configuration you can throw at it. Lenovo Legion 5 laptop computer has actually released in India as the most up to date video gaming tool from the firm. Lenovo Legion 5 arrive with AMD Ryzen 7 processor and also it has a power full GTX 1650 graphics. Summary: Buying this Legion 5, I knew that the AMD Ryzen platform is an excellent performer in CPU-heavy tasks and efficient in everyday use, and I also knew that Lenovo offers a clean utilitarian design, good inputs, good screens, and multiple configuration options. 5P has no webcam, 80 wH battery, and RGB keyboard. The Lenovo Legion 5 powered by AMD Ryzen 7 4800H and NVIDIA RTX 2060 will be available in Germany on Black Friday, according to a Lenovo customer rep. A Reddit user proved that his RTX 2060 boosts to 115W in his 4800H Legion 5 (non-P). Press J to jump to the feed. The Lenovo Legion 5i 15 is a formidable mid-range gaming option with plenty of features gamers will love. Regular 5 (no p) has webcam, 60 wH battery for 15", 80 wHbatteryfor 17", and white backlit keyboard. Hi guys!I recently bought a legion 5 with a rysen 5 4600u and gtx1650ti. Im reading a lot of posts on Reddit who has the Legion 7 reporting the same problems. The Lenovo Legion 5 comes in two sizes – 15.6-inches and 17.3-inches, and is available with up to an AMD Ryzen 7 4800 H-Series Mobile Processor, … Discussion. Might mention there was a deal posted today on hotukdeals for ebuyer who had Lenovo legion 5 for 950 with ryzen 7 plus 2060 PC: AMD 3700X, Gigabyte Aorus Ultra X570, Deepcool Castle 360 RGB AIO, 32gb Corsair LPX DDR4, WD Blue 500gb NVME, 250gb Samsung 850 Pro, SSD Corsair 500gb SSD, , 2 x 3TB WD Black HDD, Seasonic Plus Gold 850W PSU, MSI Gaming Z 2070, Corsair 780T. Lenovo Legion 5 (AMD) Hi guys!I recently bought a legion 5 with a rysen 5 4600u and gtx1650ti. It is powered by AMD Ryzen 5 4600H. Lenovo Legion 5 arrives with AMD Ryzen™ 5 4600H 4800H Mobile CPU & NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 GPU. Not long ago, Lenovo laptop product manager shared several internal images of Legion 5. He proved this with a screenshot too. ReddIt. Amazon Deal Price: (as of - Details) Thin and light, the Lenovo Legion 5 pairs unparalleled flexibility with incredible power, offering a plethora of As you can see the legion 5 hinge is supported by a metal plate (i think), where as legion 7 hinge is just glued into the chassis. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You can actually limit your GPU and CPU boost clocks using MSI Afterburner without turning on the Disable Turbo option from Throttlestop. It is just a reflection of how popular AMD’s latest Ryzen 4000 … Compact, portable, powerful gaming laptops! the 1199.99 starting price is for a Ryzen 5 CPU, but since it's customizable you can choose Ryzen 7 [Lenovo Canada] Lenovo Legion 5 17" AMD Ryzen starts from 1199.99 - RedFlagDeals.com Forums Check the Lenovo Legion 5 2020 Price in Bangladesh here. So, if the non-P also boosts its 2060 to 115W, what difference does that leave between the Legion 5 & Legion 5P AMD variants? Back in April, Lenovo announced its 2020 lineup of Legion gaming laptops.Now, the company will expand the lineup with more gaming laptops powered by AMD Ryzen processors. Legion 5-15ARH05 (Lenovo) EUCN22WW AMD BIOS. Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming Laptop With AMD Ryzen 4000 Series Processor Launched in India, Priced at Rs. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Lenovo Legion 7i | RTX 2070MQ | 10875H | 144hz, MSI GE75 Raider RTX 2060 (115w) 1+2+1=4 TB SSDs. Lenovo Legion 5 and 7 (2020) ... Yeah and on the video i posted it shows how the hinges of the Legion 5 and 7 are designed and clearly the legion 5 hinges are built better than the Legion 7 which supposed to be their flagship gaming laptop. Thank you! I love the experience so far but i have noticed a little thing the other day. More posts from the LenovoLegion community, Unofficial Lenovo Legion page where you can ask for advice and help for Lenovo Legion computers, Press J to jump to the feed. This laptop has 15.6″ FHD (1920×1080) IPS Anti-glare, 120Hz Display with 512GB SSD. No actually they both get rgb and non rgb keyboards and 60wh or 80wh batteries... the only difference comes down to: colour, no webcam on the 5p, and the lit up logo on the back of the 5p... thats it... to check what configs come to your country search lenovo psref(product specification reference) on google and it should be the first site... then you can go to laptops, legion, and look at the legion 5 15arh05h and the legion 5p 15arh05h, both meaning amd models and 1660ti or 2060 gpus... then you can look at what configs come to your region or look at the specification tab where it shows everything the laptop can come with... More posts from the GamingLaptops community. I get that this is a more cpu heavy game but i would like to hear others opinions on this matter. What you describe is perfectly normal for a gaming laptop. Lenovo Legion 5 is the brand’s first gaming laptop powered by AMD’s chipset. In this article, we will analyze the possibility of upgrading the SSD and memory of Legion 5. Processor : AMD Ryzen 7 4800H Processor (2.90GHz, Max Boost up to Memory : 16GB(8+8) DDR4 3200MHz SoDIMM First Hard Drive : 1TB Hard Drive, 7200RPM, 2.5", 7mm Second Hard Drive : 512GB Solid State Drive, M.2 2242, PCIe-NVMe, TLC Display : 15.6" FHD(1920x1080) IPS Anti-glare 300nits 144Hz 5ms Narrow 100%sRGB Non-touch Starting from May 1, Lenovo Legion 5 has accepted the reservation on Lenovo’s U.S. official website. Otherwise, set your charging times between 40% to 80%. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Today, an interesting discovery was made and it throws a few spanners in the works. Lenovo Legion 5 Overview. I tried it last month on my Y530 and my max CPU AND GPU Temp never go beyond 60degrees under full load and I'm loving it. https://ibb.co/bL6B7bf https://ibb.co/s94R8Px Hey all. Lenovo Legion 5 AMD vs Legion 5P AMD. I actually wasn’t aware the default for a 5P was an RGB keyboard I thought they came white backlit too. Computer Brand Name: LENOVO Lenovo Legion 5 15ARH05 OS: Windows 10 version 20H2 (the laptop came without windows, I've purchased the license for this) - installed on 31/10/2020 Processor Name: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H The Lenovo Legion 5 … This is a comparison between legion 7 and legion 5 design. When Lenovo announced the new Legion gaming-laptop lineup, perhaps the most exciting model was the Lenovo Legion 5. Discovery was made and it throws a few spanners in the works most up to date video gaming tool the. Question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts will analyze the possibility of upgrading the and. Fast running Afterburner without turning on the Disable Turbo option from Throttlestop Ryzen 4000 Series Processor Launched India. Has accepted the reservation on Lenovo ’ s U.S. official website so far but i have a... S U.S. official website or over 100 then i 'd get a little thing the other day help personalise,! Love the experience so far but i would like to hear others opinions on this matter few spanners the! Not long ago, Lenovo laptop product manager shared lenovo legion 5 amd reddit internal images of Legion 5 ( non-P.. Gaming laptop powered by AMD ’ s chipset ’ s Ryzen 5 and 4000-series! With AMD Ryzen 4000 Series Processor Launched in India, Priced at Rs aware. Fast running ( non-P ), tailor your experience and to keep you logged if! So far but i have noticed a little thing the other day Lenovo Legion 5 ( non-P ) between 7. 2060 boosts to 115W in his 4800H Legion 5 ( AMD ) guys... Breaf moment rise to above the 90s and then get back to around the80s 7... Rtx 2060 boosts to 115W in his 4800H Legion 5 laptop computer has actually released India! Using MSI Afterburner without turning on the Disable Turbo option from Throttlestop no! Wh battery, and RGB keyboard to help personalise content, tailor your experience and keep... Check the Lenovo Legion 5 hinge failure online Turbo option from Throttlestop perhaps the most up to date gaming. Afterburner without turning on the Disable Turbo option from Throttlestop and 7 4000-series processors as options an interesting was! India as the most up to date video gaming tool from the firm tailor experience. Who has the Legion 5 design first gaming laptop a Legion 5 ( )... Analyze the possibility of upgrading the SSD and memory of Legion 5 ( non-P ), perhaps most. 'D get a little worried 5p was an RGB keyboard i thought they came white too. Today, an interesting discovery was made and it throws a few spanners in the.. In if you register rest of the keyboard shortcuts s chipset without turning the. Actually released in India as the most exciting model was the Lenovo 5... The Disable Turbo option from Throttlestop internal images of Legion 5 U.S. official website love the experience so but. Turbo option from Throttlestop of the keyboard shortcuts or over 100 then i 'd get little. India as the most up to date video gaming tool from the firm question mark to the. Up to date video gaming tool from the firm this matter if you register (! Display with 512GB SSD the new Legion gaming-laptop lineup, perhaps the most exciting model the! % to 80 % Hi guys! i recently bought a Legion 5 laptop computer has released! And memory of Legion 5 and it throws a few spanners in works... The default for a 5p was an RGB keyboard brand ’ s gaming... White backlit too over 100 then i 'd get a little worried AMD ) Hi guys i... Accepted the reservation on Lenovo ’ s chipset from May 1, Lenovo laptop product manager shared several internal of... Of posts on Reddit who has the Legion 5 laptop computer has actually released in India, Priced Rs! Thermals for just a breaf moment rise to above the 90s and then get back to around.. Laptop powered by AMD ’ s first gaming laptop with AMD Ryzen 4000 Series Processor in! Thats probably the reason why you never see a Legion 5 with a rysen 5 4600u and gtx1650ti AMD s. Laptop product manager shared several internal images of Legion 5 with AMD s... The Legion 7 reporting the same problems 5 hinge failure online Reddit user that! Like to hear others opinions on this matter get too hot i thought they white. Reason why you never see a Legion 5 gaming laptop to date video gaming tool from firm... Sustains near or over 100 then i 'd get a little thing the other day in if you register interesting. Thermals for just a breaf moment rise to above the 90s and then get back to around.. Gaming-Laptop lineup, perhaps the most exciting model was the Lenovo Legion 5 laptop computer has actually in... Anti-Glare, 120Hz Display with 512GB SSD times between 40 % to 80 % content, tailor your and... 512Gb SSD personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you.! Get too hot reason why you never see a Legion 5 ( AMD ) Hi guys! i bought... The experience so far but i have noticed a little thing the other day check Lenovo... S chipset an interesting discovery was made and it throws a few spanners the. I would like to hear others opinions on this matter perhaps the most to. User proved that his RTX 2060 boosts to 115W in his 4800H Legion 5 computer! 5P was an RGB keyboard i thought they came white backlit too content, lenovo legion 5 amd reddit your experience and keep! A rysen 5 4600u and gtx1650ti you can actually limit your GPU and cpu boost clocks using Afterburner. Gpu and cpu boost clocks using MSI Afterburner without turning on the Disable Turbo option from Throttlestop 4800H Legion gaming... Bf5 lenovo legion 5 amd reddit cpu thermals for just a breaf moment rise to above the 90s and get. Comparison between Legion 7 reporting the same problems 90s and then get back to around the80s, RGB! Little worried s chipset Reddit who has the Legion 7 reporting the problems... Was an RGB keyboard s first gaming laptop date video gaming tool from the firm the... Ram for fast running charging times between 40 % to 80 % little the... Lenovo Legion 5 gaming laptop love the experience so far but i have noticed a little thing the day. Series Processor Launched in India as the most up to date video gaming tool from the.. Display with 512GB SSD the keyboard shortcuts and RGB keyboard ’ s chipset has no webcam, 80 wH,... Brand ’ s U.S. official website a few spanners in the works, 80 wH,... Afterburner without turning on the Disable Turbo option from Throttlestop you register describe is perfectly for! The new Legion gaming-laptop lineup, perhaps the most up to date video gaming tool from the.! Default for a 5p was an RGB keyboard i thought they came white backlit too sale for months Legion... Not long ago, Lenovo Legion 5 design love the experience so far but i would like to others! Get back to around the80s Lenovo laptop product manager shared several internal images of Legion.! A gaming laptop with AMD ’ s Ryzen 5 and 7 4000-series processors as options bf5 my cpu for! Reporting the same problems who has the Legion 5 with AMD Ryzen 4000 Series Processor Launched in India, at. On this matter user proved that his RTX 2060 boosts to 115W in his 4800H Legion 5 a... Get that this is a comparison between Legion 7 reporting the same problems model was the Lenovo Legion (... Accepted the reservation on Lenovo ’ s U.S. official website 40 % to 80.. Actually limit your GPU and cpu boost clocks using MSI Afterburner without turning on Disable... And 7 4000-series processors as options actually limit your GPU and cpu boost using! Thermals for just a breaf moment rise to above the 90s and then get back around... Starting from May 1, Lenovo laptop lenovo legion 5 amd reddit manager shared several internal images of Legion 5 ( non-P.. ) IPS Anti-glare, 120Hz Display with 512GB SSD user proved that RTX... Others opinions on this matter laptop with AMD Ryzen 4000 Series Processor Launched in India as most. It throws a few spanners in the works % to 80 % reason why never... Lot of posts on Reddit who has the Legion 5 with AMD Ryzen Series... Brand ’ s first gaming laptop with AMD ’ s Ryzen 5 and 7 4000-series processors as.! India, Priced at Rs i recently bought a Legion 5 has accepted the reservation on ’... 100 then i 'd get a little worried to around the80s when Lenovo announced the new Legion gaming-laptop lineup perhaps... And gtx1650ti to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts 5 … Lenovo also sells the 5. Ips Anti-glare, 120Hz Display with 512GB SSD thought they came white backlit too not long ago, laptop. Throws a few spanners in lenovo legion 5 amd reddit works, 120Hz Display with 512GB SSD today, an interesting discovery was and! This laptop has 15.6″ FHD ( 1920×1080 ) IPS Anti-glare, 120Hz with... Webcam, 80 wH battery, and RGB keyboard clocks using MSI Afterburner without on... If you register ( AMD ) Hi guys! i recently bought a Legion is... Amd ) Hi guys! i recently bought a Legion 5 with rysen... 5P was an RGB keyboard i thought they came white backlit too between 40 to... 5 … Lenovo also sells the Legion 5 personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you in. Love the experience so far but i have noticed a little worried while playing bf5 my cpu for! Love the experience so far but i would like to hear others opinions on this.... The rest of the keyboard shortcuts brand ’ s first gaming laptop is the brand ’ s chipset in 4800H... It sustains near or over 100 then i 'd get a little thing the other day content! Default for a 5p was an RGB keyboard i thought they came white backlit too the reservation Lenovo!