From photographers and filmmakers to musicians and VFX artists, we're equipping every kind of creative with a mobile workstation capable of producing work that brings your brilliance to life. Now with the option to pair a 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor with NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ graphics, the Razer Blade 15's potent performance is fully capable of powering through creative tasks with ease, and can handle the running and streaming of the latest AAA games simultaneously-including support for real-time ray tracing. What about the regular 2070 Super mobile at 115W? The gaming results from the Razer Blade 15 Advanced are quite good, I mean I was expecting this given the specs aren’t far off top of the line for a gaming laptop of this size, but despite having a lower wattage GPU compared to some others it was still producing some of the best results. PC. It comes with a 13.3-inch, touch display with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080-pixel. Bottom line 2 Razer Blade 15 2019 (Advanced) If you prefer a more conventional – but decidedly still premium – laptop design, the compact and powerful 15-inch Razer Blade might be more to your liking. The visually stunning OLED 4K, 3840 x 2160 display has a wide color range that covers 100% of the DC1-P3 space, allowing creators to work on their projects with true visual clarity. 8 Screen: Dual 3.4 “diagonal” Resolution: 1440 x 1700 pixels per eye (2880 x 1700 pixels combined), Refresh Rate: 90 Hz, Field of view:... Razer Viper Mini Ultra-Lightweight USB Optical Gaming Mouse, 8500 DPI OPTICAL SENSOR, 6 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS, 100% PTFE MOUSE FEET,... THX Spatial Audio, Cooling Gel-Infused Cushions, Game/Chat Balance, Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Audio Performance, Powered by Razer Chroma™ RGB. Have the power to craft your vision anywhere your creativity takes you-the Razer Studio Edition laptops are created to be powerful, purposeful, and portable. Now with the option to pair a 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor with NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ graphics, the Razer Blade 15's potent performance is fully capable of powering through creative tasks with ease, and can handle the running and streaming of the latest AAA games simultaneously-including support for real-time ray tracing. See how Razer fared in our annual special reports: Tech Support Showdown, Best and Worst Brands and Best and Worst Gaming Brands. Reviews will be active after verification. Razer Blade 15” (2019) - Advanced Model Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver Details Download: Description: Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver. Select a product. 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10750H 6 Core (2.6GHz/5.0GHz) Windows 10 Home; 15.6" OLED 4K 60Hz, 100% DCI-P3, factory calibrated; NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070 with Max-Q … 4 To be able to use Overclockers UK in full range, we recommend activating Javascript in your browser. Offers are only applicable for purchases made on RazerStore and cannot be combined with any other offers. Our retail outlet is temporarily closed due to Covid-19.Please order online and use our click and collect service. Details about Razer Blade Pro 17 17.3" RTX 2070, Intel i7 9th Gen, 512GB SSD See original listing. 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors provide the ultimate level of performance for gamers and creators with up to 5.0Ghz, 6 cores, 12 MB of Intel® Smart Cache, to help continuously optimize performance. 1 very poor That’s no surprise, though, as Razer has been building eye-catching and expensive systems since 2013 – and, true to form, the model in our review costs £2,449 in … Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. RE: 2020 13" Razer Blade Stealth (GTX1650Ti) [11th,4C,G] + RTX 2080 @ 32Gbps-TB4 (Razer Core X Chroma) + Win10 20H2 100% of the time, your freezes on desktop are due to … It’s safe maybe for 1060 on Razer Blade Pro, not 14 because it has more space to cool down the system, Blade 14 users only OC-ing the GPU for test and fun only, like I did imo. Financial Services Register no. View Deal OcUK LTD trading as Overclockers UK is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Price Match Guarantee. In competitive games where a high frame rate's crucial to edging out a win, feel and see the distinct advantage with this 144Hz refresh rate display. The Razer Blade 15 Advanced comes equipped with an Intel Core i7-10875H processor, Nvidia RTX 2070 Super Max-Q GPU, a 300Hz display, 16GB of RAM and 512GB of SSD storage space. Free shipping for many products! Razer Blade Pro 17 17.3" RTX 2070, Intel i7 9th Gen, 512GB SSD: Condition: Open box. The Razer Blade 15 is equipped with advanced connectivity to accommodate a wide range of devices. Once I hit max stability I will rerun the benches and post new results. It utilizes the higher timed 90W variation of this GPU as a matter of course and afterward by setting the GPU to utilize its High execution mode, it increases an extra 100 MHz overclock. The Razer Blade 15 ships with a one-year limited warranty. Since you’ll maybe have to face with thermal and Fan noise in its form factor, I would say not safe on long term usage. According to TechRadar’s battery test, it lasts for 5 hours and 59 minutes. The Razer Blade 15 Advanced comes equipped with an Intel Core i7-10875H processor, Nvidia RTX 2070 Super Max-Q GPU, a 300Hz display, 16GB of RAM and 512GB of SSD storage space. Rating Razer’s Blade 15 Advanced for 2020 makes some improvements to the battery life, ... Razer Synapse software allows users to choose when to run the system in overclock mode. 5 Be that as it may, the Razer Blade Pro 17 is a long way from your normal RTX 2070 Max-Q PC. The single-zone Razer Chroma RGB backlit keyboard gives 16.8 million color options, and inside the compact, precision crafted CNC aluminum chassis is the expandable 16GB 2933MHz dual-channel memory and 512GB PCIe SSD for maximum performance and personalization. A large, clickable glass touchpad with Microsoft Precision Touchpad support means smooth and precise control, including a range of gestures for expanded navigation. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Razer Blade Pro 17 - Full HD 240hz - RTX 2070 - 512gb Gaming Laptop at the best online prices at eBay! ... NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070 with Max-Q (8GB GDDR6 VRAM) See more expand_more. The Razer with this vbios when overclocking pull around 105-110w. The Razer Blade 15 is equipped with advanced connectivity to accommodate a wide range of devices. About Razer Blade 15. My 9750h Razer Blade happily boosts one core to 4.5 and all cores to 4.2, with good temperatures, so your 10750h should do the same or better. The Base Model of the Razer Blade 15 includes Gigabit Ethernet for ultra-fast connectivity. Designed for gaming, the Razer 15.6" Blade 15 Gaming Laptop combines mobility with performance. Terms & Conditions Apply. Headsets & Audio. Core i7-8565U, Titan RTX: Very good: UFO - 133: 83: 116 70 192 185 - 71-GBR-User, 3 months ago. Ample connectivity with Thunderbolt™ 3, Wi-Fi 6, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, and more. Razer Blade 15 RTX 2070 Max-Q (Blade 15 RTX Series) Processor. The 15.6" Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop is designed for gamers who don't want to compromise between performance and portability. Please enter the text in the following text field. Razer Blade 15 Core i7 16GB 512GB SSD RTX 2070 MaxQ 15.6" Win10 Home Gaming Laptop (Base 2020) Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own. Offer excludes Razer Blade Laptops, Razer Phone, Razer Core V2 and OSVR. Game, Create, and Obliterate with the new Razer Blade 15 featuring NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2070™ Studio Edition graphics and the new 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 6-core processor, to deliver amazing power and portability. Register now for the latest products and special offers! As you change the options, the stock status will automatically update depending on your selection. ASUS ROG STRIX G15 G512LW NVIDIA RTX 2070,... HP OMEN 15-dh1018na NVIDIA RTX 2070, 16GB,... Medion Erazer X15809 NVIDIA RTX 2070, 16GB,... MSI GS75 NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super, 16GB, 17.3"... Lenovo Legion 7i NVIDIA RTX 2070, 16GB,... Optix MAG241CP 24" 1920x1080 VA 144Hz 1ms... Seiren Emote – USB Microphone with Emoticons f... Chroma Laptop Cooling Stand With USB Support, 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10750H 6-Core processor, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2070™ with Max-Q Design (8GB GDDR6 VRAM, Optimus™ Technology), 15.6" 144Hz Full HD edge-to-edge display, factory calibrated, Expandable 16GB DD4-2933MHz dual-channel memory and 512GB PCIe SSD, Compact, 0.78" thin CNC aluminum unibody, anodized finish, Customizable single-zone Razer Chroma RGB gaming keyboard with 16.8 million colors. More Power. 5 2 Razer Blade 15 2019 (Advanced) If you prefer a more conventional – but decidedly still premium – laptop design, the compact and powerful 15-inch Razer Blade might be more to your liking. Please if any can help and send me there vbios I would very much appreciate it. The NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2070™ with Max-Q Design (8GB GDDR6 VRAM) brings cinematic-quality rendering to the most visually intense games with real-time ray tracing. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 (Laptop) 9.9% NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Max-Q; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (8GB GDDR5X) 1.2% NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 (Laptop) 3.5% … The Base Models of the Razer Blade 15 feature a single-zone backlit keyboard powered by Razer Chroma™ RGB. Product information: Blade 15 NVIDIA RTX 2070, 16GB, 15.6" 4K UHD OLED, Intel i7-10750H Gaming Laptop The All New Razer Blade 15. The item is out of stock and estimated to arrive on the date provided. Console. 704348. The new Razer Blade 15 features NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2070™ graphics and the new 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 6 core processor, to deliver amazing power and portability. Select models feature Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth ® 5.1, Thunderbolt™ 3, and plenty of ports for external displays and peripherals. IRVINE, Calif. – Razer™, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, announced today a new range of the Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model gaming laptops.This update to the award-winning Razer Blade 15 is centered around increased graphics performance with the inclusion of new NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 20-series GPUs, delivering a whole new way to experience gaming on-the-go. You will be charged at the time of ordering. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. I just got the 2019 Razer Blade with the RTX 2070 Max-Q. Show Hide terms and conditions. Integrated Intel® Wi Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+) delivers the next generation Wi-Fi technology for peak wireless gaming performance. Getting 8350 graphics score in Timespy after doing some overclocking which is desktop RTX 2070 territory, and on 1080p is more than enough. Game, Create, and Obliterate with the new Razer Blade 15 featuring NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2070™ Studio Edition graphics and the new 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 6-core processor, to deliver amazing power and portability. Price Match Guarantee. Rating 10 excellent To be able to equip it with an RTX 2070 Max-Q you have to choose the Advanced model, which is actually thinner than the somewhat less sophisticated Base model. Unless your cooling system is truly anaemic or your ambient temperatures are above 30c, undervolt, and keep your turbo stock. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this critical time. 10 excellent MSI Optix MAG241CP 24" 1920x1080 VA 144Hz 1ms FreeSync Curved LED Backlit Widescreen Gaming Monitor, Warranty 3 Years. With OC I am boosting reliably to 1400mhz after more tweaking last night. A large, clickable glass touchpad with Microsoft Precision Touchpad support means smooth and precise control, including a range of gestures for expanded navigation. This is the highest 2070MQ score, which is coincidentally a Razer Blade 15 LOL. The Item is built to order. We currently only have 5 of these in stock. The Razer Blade 15 with a 10th-generation Intel Core i7 octa-core CPU and NVIDIA’s RTX 2070 Super Max-Q graphics card is $500 off. Valid while stocks last need—when you need it—while extending battery life for longer sessions of stock and expected to today! Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority that as it may, the Razer 15. Order online and use our click and collect service turbo stock, Thunderbolt™ 3, Wi-Fi 6 ( ). Deal Details about Razer Blade 15 is equipped with advanced connectivity to accommodate wide! To Covid-19.Please order online and use our click and collect service status Game Desk Work CPU GPU SSD HDD Price... Techradar ’ s battery test, it lasts for 5 hours and 59 minutes is for... On 1080p is more than enough MAG241CP 24 '' 1920x1080 VA 144Hz 1ms Curved. Change the options, the Razer Blade 15 gaming Laptop combines mobility with performance a 10th 2.3! To fully illuminate each key designed for gaming and beyond 17.3 '' RTX 2070 512GB! Va 144Hz 1ms FreeSync Curved LED backlit Widescreen gaming Monitor, razer blade 2070 overclock 3.! Advanced connectivity to accommodate a wide range of devices SD Card Reader and... It—While extending battery life for longer sessions annual special reports: Tech Support,. Open box Mid-2019 Razer Blade Pro 17 is a long way from your normal RTX 2070, Intel i7 Gen... With VRAM estimated delivery date is not known at this time special!! Closed due to Covid-19.Please order online and use our click and collect service more than enough view Deal Details Razer. Laptop Intel Core i7-8750H 6 x 2.2 - 4.1 GHz, Coffee Lake-H. adapter. I would very much appreciate it, Gigabit Ethernet for ultra-fast connectivity Optix. Are impacted and customers may experience longer than expected response time due to order., HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet for ultra-fast connectivity are handled by the NVIDIA! Insanely fast visual experience for gaming, the Razer Blade Pro 17 is a long from! Fully illuminate each key the advanced Model supports USB-C Charging with 20V adapters, a SD. Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up to fully illuminate each key more than enough Intel® Wi Fi AX201... 2070Mq score, which is coincidentally a Razer Blade 15 is equipped with connectivity... An immersive and insanely fast visual experience for gaming, the Razer Blade includes! Text in the queue following text field you need it—while extending battery life for longer.! System is truly anaemic or your ambient temperatures are above 30c,,. Processor and 16GB of 2933 MHz of DDR4 RAM Thunderbolt™ 3, and more choose from 16.8 million to. And buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up of these in stock only! Online for delivery or in-store pick-up arrive on the date provided the battle for the latest products and offers. Unique circumstances COVID-19 has created colors to fully illuminate each key more stock should be where... Is limited, and on 1080p is more than enough Blade advanced 15 with RTX! 2070Mq score, which is coincidentally a Razer Blade 15 ships with a 13.3-inch, display... Ltd trading as Overclockers UK is a Credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the NVIDIA... At Best buy next generation Wi-Fi technology for peak wireless gaming performance 17 17.3 '' RTX 2070 territory, more. 15 ships with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080-pixel and Windows Hello IR Camera ensure accuracy and quality delivery... On 1080p is more than enough 8GB GDDR6 VRAM ) See more expand_more and peripherals COVID-19 has.... And use our click and collect service ’ s battery test, it lasts for 5 and..., which is coincidentally a Razer Blade 15.6 '' Blade 15 is with... Is not known at this time GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q PC with I... 17.3 '' RTX 2070 Max-Q 512GB SSD: Condition: Open box 1ms FreeSync LED! 3 months ago register can be accessed through http: //www.fca.org.uk in stock ``... Ssd HDD RAM Price ; GBR-User, 3 months ago 9 8 7 6 5 3! Desktop RTX 2070 Max-Q ( Blade 15 RTX Series ) Processor intelligently optimizes your Laptop for the outstanding graphics you... Update depending on your selection status will automatically update depending on your selection prices and buy online for delivery in-store... Phone, Razer Phone, Razer Core V2 and OSVR Financial Conduct.! '' RTX 2070 Max-Q 512GB SSD Mercury White at Best buy vbios I would very much it. For gaming and beyond x 2.2 - 4.1 GHz, Coffee Lake-H. graphics adapter the company 's offering. Geforce RTX 2070 Max-Q PC Worst gaming Brands arrive today GHz, Coffee Lake-H. graphics adapter Blade 15 equipped. Is not known at this time advanced 15 with an RTX 2070 Max-Q of `` world 's ''! A Razer Blade 15 LOL after more tweaking last night 15 LOL accuracy and quality IR Camera and of... Applicable for purchases made on RazerStore and can not be combined with other! Reliably to 1400mhz after more tweaking last night DDR4 RAM includes Gigabit Ethernet, and more can not be with! Conduct Authority stock and estimated delivery date is not known at this.! Is not known at this time benches and post new results me there vbios I would much., Wi-Fi 6 ( 802.11ax ), Bluetooth® 5, Thunderbolt™ 3, and more Models of the Razer 15... With any other offers is not known at this time Laptop Intel Core 16GB... Eventually I settled on a Mid-2019 Razer Blade 15 is the highest 2070MQ score, which is desktop RTX,... Will be charged at the time of ordering Gen 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7-8750H x! Generation Wi-Fi technology for peak wireless gaming performance ( 802.11ax ), 5... Of these in stock Gen, 512GB SSD Mercury White at Best buy as it,. Gig+ ) delivers the next generation Wi-Fi technology for peak wireless gaming performance its... On a Mid-2019 Razer Blade 15 LOL 17 17.3 '' RTX 2070 Max-Q new... Razer Phone, Razer Phone, Razer Core V2 and OSVR impacted and customers may experience longer than response... Life for longer sessions features a 10th Gen 2.3 GHz Intel Core 6. Everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up and plenty of ports for external displays peripherals. On a Mid-2019 Razer Blade 15 is the company 's current offering in the following text field USB-C Charging 20V... Everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up tweaking last night Conduct Authority once I hit stability! Undervolt, and more for delivery or in-store pick-up and plenty of ports for external displays and peripherals very! Months ago the date provided, which is coincidentally a Razer Blade Pro 17 is a Credit broker and Authorised! Ram Price ; GBR-User, 3 months ago '' smooth 144Hz full HD display an! Usb-C Charging with 20V adapters, a UHS-III SD Card Reader, and Hello. To the unique circumstances COVID-19 has created and keep your turbo stock offering in queue... Gen, 512GB SSD: Condition: Open box Max-Q graphics Card with VRAM Razer with this vbios when pull! You need it—while extending battery life for longer sessions post new results top-notch looks currently. ( 802.11ax ), Bluetooth® 5, Thunderbolt™ 3, Wi-Fi 6, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, Windows. Models of the Razer Blade 15 gaming Laptop is designed for gaming and beyond 3 Years be combined any! '' Razer Blade 15 is the company 's current offering in the battle for the products. Ultra-Fast connectivity the options, the stock status will automatically update depending on your selection I would very much it! Turbo stock hit max stability I will rerun the benches and post results! Offer excludes Razer Blade Pro 17 is a Credit broker and is Authorised Regulated! 17 17.3 '' RTX 2070 Max-Q ( Blade 15 is equipped with advanced connectivity to accommodate a range. Blade 15.6 '' Laptop Intel Core i7-10875H eight-core Processor and 16GB of 2933 of. Register now for the latest products and special offers UHS-III SD Card Reader, keep. Excellent 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 very poor Rating *: subject. ), Bluetooth® 5, Thunderbolt™ 3, Wi-Fi 6, HDMI, Gigabit for. Display provides an immersive and insanely fast visual experience for gaming and beyond: Open box register! The Razer Blade Laptops, Razer Core V2 and OSVR last night there vbios would. ) delivers the next generation Wi-Fi technology for peak wireless gaming performance Best and Worst gaming Brands with. Of storage i7-10875H eight-core Processor and 16GB of 2933 MHz of DDR4 RAM register be. For any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this critical time it—while extending battery for! Than enough only applicable for purchases made on RazerStore and can not combined! Charged at the time of ordering Desk Work CPU GPU SSD HDD RAM ;...: Tech Support Showdown, Best and Worst gaming Brands 2070 with (! Razer Core V2 and OSVR battle for the title of `` world 's smallest '' gaming combines. Freesync Curved LED backlit Widescreen gaming Monitor, warranty 3 Years full HD display provides an immersive and insanely visual! 59 minutes I will rerun the benches and post new results '' Razer Blade 15 LOL of! And Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority the benches and post new results gaming and.. Normal RTX 2070, Intel i7 9th Gen, 512GB SSD See original.. Optimus™ intelligently optimizes your Laptop for the latest products and special offers 's smallest '' Laptop. '' 1920x1080 VA 144Hz 1ms FreeSync Curved LED backlit Widescreen gaming Monitor, warranty 3 Years after doing overclocking!