Low prices, only original goods, free and fast delivery to Cyprus. Redken Rough Paste 12 ragged texture hair paste: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. ... Redken rough paste. SkinSAFE is the 1st ingredient based recommendation engine for beauty & skincare products. facebook s ... Don't have a Redken account? Provides manageability with flexible control and stays pliable so you can rework your style throughout the day. Provides definition and manageability with flexible control. ... You May Also Like. Offering the best in luxury hair & beauty from more than 90 brands in hair, make up, skincare, nails and electrical. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. Make Offer - Redken Brews Molding Paste Work Hard 3.4oz NEW FAST FRESH For Men FREE SHIP+GIFT Redken Brews Work Hard Molding Paste 3.4 oz 100 ml. Get your answers by asking now. 4.8 out of 5 stars (24) Total Ratings 24, $23.69 New. Directions for Use: Amazon.co.uk: redken rough paste 12 Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material at Walgreens. Other Hair Care & Styling Products. Giovanni Natural Mousse (Air-turbo Charged), 7 oz. Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material: ... or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Bring back to life your winter style with our classic home decor & furniture edit from online stores we trust or complete your wardrobe with stunning . Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material 2.5oz 3-pack 5.0 out of 5 stars 7. This long lasting texturizing hair paste provides definition and manageability with flexible control. Are there any cheaper alternative's anyone can recommend, but have the same texture and feel. ... You may also like. REDKEN Rough Paste 12 Texturizing Hair Paste | For All Hair Types | Provides Definition With Flexible Control 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,387 $20.00 $ 20 . Redken Align 12 5oz $18.99 $16.99. The Redken … oz. This product makes me look like I haven't washed my hair in a week This product has next to zero hold 4 years ago. Locate Redken Elite & Club 5th Ave hair salons & hairdressers near you and filter by specialties like haircolor, haircare, blow dry, curls, men & more. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Redken Rough Paste. Man Made 69,237 views Free of coconut and related allergy causing coconut derivatives. Starting from £4.99. Deconstruct your hair styles, creating ragged-high texture looks with movable separation. SUMMARY If you like it rough, you’ll love this paste! Redken Spray Hair Styling Products. "Learn about Redken's Rough Paste 12 Ragged Texture Hair Paste. Redken Spray Hair Styling Products. 0 0. Low prices, only original goods, free and fast delivery to Trinidad & Tobago. TIGI Hair Styling Products. Rough Paste 12 Working Material Medium control hair paste … Styling suggestions: Apply Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material to dry style by pulling and stretching it through the … Other Hair Care & Styling Products. I have super short hair, and love products that will give it life! It’s not as good as the rough paste, but still comes close to the desired results. Other Hair Care & Styling Products. Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material, 2.5 oz. Free of added nickel and cobalt related ingredients. Control Level: Medium. Create an Account. Molds and shapes strong, directional styles. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items ... 8 product ratings - Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material 75ml. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items ... 8 product ratings - Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material 75ml. Awesome for styling my short hair wet or dry. 5th Avenue NYC. Posted by on Dec 1, 2020 in Pool Account | 0 commentsPool Account | 0 comments I have been using Redken rough paste 12 for a while, great product, but expensive. Choose from 2 options and Find the best price for Redken Rough Paste 12 from 21 offers. This hair paste will help create styles with movable separation on all hair types. If your #hairgoals are ragged and textured, Redken Rough Paste 12 can help. Was: $28.99. You don't need a lot. This medium-control, texturizing hair paste lets you create a moveable hairstyle with separation, definition and flexible control—and lasts all day, so you won’t constantly have to be checking on your hair in the mirror. Free of allergy causing parabens and related esters such as benzocaine, PPD and others. Buy Redken Paste Hair Styling Products and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Deconstruct your hair styles, creating ragged-high texture looks with movable separation. Its … Top Rated Seller. 0 0. alligood. Redken texture rough paste 12 is a long-lasting texturizing hair paste that helps to create ragged-high texture hairdo. See 34 member reviews and photos. Jonathan Product Dirt Texturizing Paste 3.35 oz. Molds and shapes strong, directional styles and stays pliableRedken Rough Paste 12 Working Material, 2.5 Oz From tousled and matte to sleek and controlled, the right texture gives any look a high-fashion finish. However, highly processed ingredients derived from soy (e.g., glycerin or tocopherol) will not be excluded by SkinSAFE. Redken Fashion Work 12 9.8oz $18.99 $16.99. Qty. Free shipping. Free of formaldehyde and the most common allergy causing preservatives such as benzalkonium chloride, formaldehyde, benzophenone, methyldibromo glutaronitrile, MCI/MI and others. ... See similar items. hair; Related Products. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk This is new packaging. Get the best deals on Redken Paste Hair Styling Products for your home salon or home spa. Create that edgy, moveable style with Redken's Rough Paste 12. Get the best deals on Redken Paste Hair Styling Products for your home salon or home spa. Verified purchase: No I use this product to straighten my … Unisex Shampoos. LipSafe is the same as "Top Free" and free of LANOLIN too,  Lip Safe aka the kissing badge keeps your lips more kissable. Click & Collect. Bass & Co., Upstate, Noritake, Certified International, and many more! R 425.00 ZAR. The Redken … It’s not as good as the rough paste, but still comes close to the desired results. This hair paste will help create styles with movable separation on all hair types. Professional products Redken in the online store CosmoStore. Deconstruct with rough, ragged texture and moveable, lasting separation. Redken Products Rough Paste 12 Working Material 2.5oz 3-pack. Redken Rough Paste 12 amazon.com $12.37. Redken Shampoos. SHOP NOW. SkinSAFE is the 1st ingredient based recommendation engine for beauty & skincare products… Usually ships within 4 to 5 days. Rough Paste 12 Working Material Medium control hair paste Stay High 18 High-Hold Gel To Mousse Find A Salon. ... You may also like. Nexxus Mousse Plus Volumizing Foam, Light Hold, 10.6 oz/300 g, DevaCurl Frizz Free Volumizing Foam, 7.5 fl oz. Medium control hair paste Fast & Free shipping on many items! Redken Rough Paste 12 deconstructs the hair, leaving it full of texture and movable. ... Redken rough paste. Redken | Brews | Thickening Hair Pomade 100ml, Redken | Brews | Men's 3-In-1 Hair Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash 300ml, Redken | Brews | Men's Stand Tough| Firm Control & Shine Hair Gel, Redken Curvaceous Ringlet Shape Perfecting Lotion 180 ml, Redken 03 Style Connection Powder Grip Mattifying Hair Powder 7g / 0.245 fl.oz, Redken For Men Work Hard Molding Paste 100ml / 3.4 fl.oz, Redken 12 Texture Rough Paste Working Material 75ml / 2.5 fl.oz, Redken | Rough Clay | 20 Matte | Hair Texturizer 50ml, Redken | Brews | Men's Volumising Water-Based | Hair Wax Pomade 100ml. Redken. It's 5 bucks so if you want to try it go ahead. redken.com. Buy Redken Paste Hair Styling Products and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! C $50.24. Buy Redken Hair Styling Products and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Redken Cream Hair Styling Products. Home » Pool Account » redken rough paste . Redken Rough Paste 12 is a working material Deconstruct thats cut with rough, ragged texture and moveable, non-stop separation Provides definition and manageability with flexible control Molds and shapes strong, directional styles and stays pliable more Man Made: How To Easily Style Men's Hair with Redken Paste and Hair Spray - Duration: 3:21. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links on this page. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items ... 8 product ratings - Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material 75ml. The right texture gives any look a high-fashion finish. Styling Velvet Gelatine 07 Cushioning Blow-Dry Gel. Reapply for stronger texture effects. Deconstruct your hair styles, creating ragged-high texture looks with movable separation. Find dye free beauty, skincare & household products that are free of colorants & dyes that can cause skin sensitivities. Redken Products Rough Paste 12 Working Material 2.5oz 3-pack. Redken Rewind 06 Pliable Styling Cream 5 oz ... Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. See 34 member reviews and photos. Hair Styling Products. ... Redken rough paste. 06-15 Med Control. I had my previous Redken Rough Paste for 2-3 years!! Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material CDN$56.60. Choose from 2 options and Find the best price for Redken Rough Paste 12 from 21 offers. - L.M. However, highly processed ingredients derived from wheat, barley, rye, and oat (e.g., glycerin or tocopherol) will not be excluded by SkinSAFE. This long lasting, leave-in paste enhances hair texture, enabling styling of ragged, deconstructed styles. ... 33 product ratings - Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material 2.5 oz (Pack of 2) $23.69. 75 (£28.75/100 g) The line is arranged by … Continued. I have been using Redken Rough Paste for years. Designed to stay completely pliable, this medium control paste will allow you to add strong definition to your hair. 00 ($8.00/Ounce) Styling your hair has never been so fun and easy as it is with Rough Paste 12 Texture Hair Paste. Browse Redken hair styling products to find the right products- such as dry shampoos, hair mouses, & hairsprays- for looks that add shine, increase volume, and more! REDKEN Rough Paste 12 Texturizing Hair Paste | For All Hair Types | Provides Definition With Flexi… Redken Styling - Rough Paste will create ragged texture and moveable separation, allowing you to switch up your style as much as you like throughout the day. Awesome for styling my short hair wet or dry. I have short hair and like this look. ... Redken Rough Paste 12 75ml; Redken Rough Paste 12 75ml. If there’s one heat protectant that you need in your … ... You May Also Like. Find Lip Safe cosmetics. Click & Collect. Rough Paste 12 is a medium control styling paste which provides lasting definition and texture. Apply to damp or dry hair. Love this product! Redken Texture Rough Paste 12 2.5 oz This long lasting texturizing hair paste provides definition and manageability with flexible control. ... You May Also Like. Get Redken Ready! Free of ADDED gluten and other wheat-related ingredients, including barley, rye and oat. This long lasting texturizing hair paste provides definition and manageability with flexible control. Hair Styling Product $13.99 Create that edgy, moveable style with Redken's Rough Paste 12. I really like the rewind! £15.76. Find similar products to Redken Rough Paste 12, 2.5 oz by ingredients and formula. Fudge Hair Styling Pastes. 2.5 OunceProduct DescriptionRedken Rough Paste 12 Texturizing Styling Paste is a medium control hair paste for rough and ragged textured looks. C $11.48. Rub a small amount of Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material in hands and apply on damp or dry hair. Rough up hair with ragged texture and movable, lasting separation. Love the way it makes my thin hair fuller and can style any way I want. Straight Lines. Though to be honest every cheap product I've tried I've taken back. 8 of 10. Straight Lines. Free of Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and related kathon-like ingredients. Is there a less expensive substitute for Redken rough paste 12? Shop for Redken Rough Paste 12 Styling Paste. Redken Rough Paste 12 offers long-lasting texture, separation & flexible control. Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material, 2.5 oz Medium Hold single. This isn't all that good compared to other thicker products like hair putty. Working Material, Texturize, Rough Paste 12, Bottle 2.5 OZ 75 ml. Bacitracin, Benzophenone-4, Cobalt, Formaldehyde, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile (MDBGN), Methylisothiazolinone, Neomycin, Nickel, Potassium Dichromate, The best standard for sensitive skin: Free of the top common allergy causing ingredients. Shop online the latest Redken sale or discover similar brands including Dash, G.h. Discover the best Redken hair products for curly, fine and frizzy hair when you check the star rating customers award the best Redken hair conditioner and other products. Redken Hair Styling Products Malaysia Enjoy up to 34% when you purchase Redken Styling online on iPrice Malaysia. Brand: Redken Formulation: ... 34 product ratings 34 product ratings - Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material Unisex Paste, 0.75 oz. Amazing texture is a must on the runways of New York Fashion Week. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Provides definition and manageability with flexible control. Free of the most common fragrances, preservatives, soap and glue ingredients that cause eyelid rashes (It’s Top Free plus no gold, thimerosal, soaps related to cocamidopropyl betaine, or glues/adhesives like shellac or acrylate monomers). redken rough paste. Rough Paste 12 provides long-lasting definition and stays moldable to rework and touch up your styles. Free of allergy causing lanolins, esters, waxes and other wool related ingredients. My last paste was in a gray container. Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material 75ml. I use this product to straighten my … Pliable paste creates a matte finish that stays flexible so you can rework and reshape. Redken Cream Finishing Product Hair Styling Products. Get the haircare, haircolor and hair styling products you need with these Redken product lines. Styling Velvet Gelatine 07 Cushioning Blow-Dry Gel. Stand out from the crowd this season with new the Redken home collection. Schwarzkopf Hair Styling Products. Free of fragrances and the most common allergy causing botanicals such as balsam of peru, cinnamic aldehyde, propolis (bee glue) and many more. OUIDAD Vitalcurl+ Soft Defining Mousse, 5.7 oz. Redken Gel Hair Colors. Design Essentials Natural Almond & Avocado Curl Enhancing Mousse, 7.5 oz. Its … Free of topical antibiotics such as neomycin and bacitracin. This isn't all that good compared to other thicker products like hair putty. Rugged men might shy away from hair products like wax, but Rough Paste can give you that perfectly natural-looking disheveled 'do you always wanted. ... 33 product ratings - Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material 2.5 oz (Pack of 2) $23.69. REDKEN STYLING ROUGH PASTE 12 75g. Buy top rated Redken shampoo or any other salon products from Beauty Brands and get FREE shipping on orders over $50. Redken Styling Definition & Structure Rough Paste 12 20 ml modelling paste for a matt, stringy structure 3.9 out of 5 stars 86 £5.75 £ 5 . It's ok to use your hot tools over this product, but we recommend an additional product that offers heat protection, like Iron Shape 11 or Pillow Proof Primer Spray. I don't like flat hair and Rough Paste is the perfect styling product to use on my short hair style. It is quite a sticky formula. This makes the process of styling hair easy and fun for the users. £15.76. Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material, 2.5 oz. Free of harmful hormone-altering chemicals and ingredients that may affect teen development, such as Phthalates, Parabens, Triclosan, Benzophenone-3 and related ingredients. I have short hair and like this look. Find similar products to Redken Rough Paste 12, 2.5 oz by ingredients and formula. Redken Shampoos. Styling your hair has never been so fun and easy as it is with Rough Paste 12 Texture Hair Paste. Deconstruct any haircut with texture and separation. Was: $28.99. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. Redken Hair Treatment Products Malaysia. Irritant free beauty, skincare & household products. ... Redken rough paste. Lv 4. Working material. I have been using Redken rough paste 12 for a while, great product, but expensive. 4.8 out of 5 stars (28) Total Ratings 28, 96% agree - Would ... You May Also Like. Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material: ... or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. I really like the rewind! It might seem expensive but it's worth it, plus it lasts a VERY long time! Fudge Hair Styling Pastes. Are there any cheaper alternative's anyone can recommend, but have the same texture and feel. Medium control hair paste Triple Take 32 Extreme High-Hold Hairspray 300ml, Redken Brews Men's Clay Pomade 100ml and Brews Men's Hairspray 200ml are the most popular series of Redken Styling. Redken Products Rough Paste 12 Working Material 2.5oz 3-pack. Free of the vehicle (gives substance) propylene glycol and similar vehicles. Redken Iron Shape 11 Thermal Holding Spray. Redken Rough Paste 12 is a working material Deconstruct thats cut with rough, ragged texture and moveable, non-stop separation. Made in … You can find popular Redken Treatments, such as Redken Curvaceous Ringlet 180ml, - Curvaceous Curl Refiner Moisturizing And Curl-Defin and Men Work Hard Molding Paste … Hair Styling Products. I've been buying rough paste for over a decade. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk Shop for Redken Rough Paste 12 Styling Paste. Biolage Styling Whipped Volume Bodifying Mousse, Apple, 8.5 oz, Bumble & Bumble Thickening Full Form Soft Mousse, 5 oz, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Root Lift Foam, 6.8 fl oz, AG Hair Natural Cloud Airlight Volumizing Mousse, 3.6 fl oz, Ogx Coconut Curls Decadent Creamy Mousse, 7.9 Ounce, Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse, 1.9 oz, Paul Mitchell Extra Body Sculpting Foam, 2 oz, Matrix Total Results - High Amplify Foam Volumizer 8.3oz, Paul Mitchell INVISIBLEWEAR Volume Whip Styling Mousse, 6.8 Fl Oz. ... You may also like. £15.76. Starting from £4.99. Still have questions? Rough Paste helps me to get that spiky look and overall volume I want. ... beachy accents to high shine, shape-defining finishes, the texture collection has a variety of products to help reinvent any look! Keranique Thickening & Texturizing Mousse, 3.4 fl. Styling your hair has never been so fun and easy as it is with Rough Paste 12 Texture Hair Paste. SkinSAFE may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our affiliate partnership with retailers. You should wait at least 2 weeks and do a professional protein treatment at your salon, like the Redken Chemistry System. Redken Rough Paste 12 is a medium control styling paste which provides lasting definition and texture. Developed in … Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material at Walgreens. Free of the top common allergy causing ingredients (fragrances, preservatives, topical antibiotics, sunscreens and metals), surfactants (cocamidopropyl betaine) and harmful hormone-altering chemicals and ingredients. Molds and shapes strong, directional styles and stays pliableRedken Rough Paste 12 Working Material, 2.5 Oz 4.7 out of 5 stars (23) Total Ratings 23, $23.69 New. It is quite a sticky formula. Information; Reviews; Deconstruct with rough, ragged texture and moveable, lasting separation. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Pravana Nevo Full Volume Volumizing Foam Mousse, 7.43 oz, John Masters Organics Volumizing Foam, 6 fl oz, Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry for Unisex, 4 fl oz, Shea Moisture Frizz-Free Curl Mousse, Coconut & Hibiscus, 7.5 fl oz (Pack of 2). Free shipping. Can't Be Without My Rough Paste! This styling product sculpts high texture looks with movable separation and flexibility. Having short hair, I like to get spiky cuts with lots of volume. Redken Rough Paste 12 ragged texture hair paste: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. So you can rework your style throughout the day hair styling products need... To high shine, shape-defining finishes, the right texture gives any look a high-fashion finish the! Skin sensitivities, highly processed ingredients derived from soy ( e.g., glycerin or tocopherol ) will not be by... Up your styles a high-fashion finish this is n't all that good compared to other thicker products hair! Paste provides definition and manageability with flexible control s... Do n't have a Redken account might seem expensive it... Crowd this season with New the Redken home Collection deconstructs the hair, leaving it of. Edgy, moveable style with Redken 's Rough Paste 12 ragged texture moveable. Like hair putty I Do n't like flat hair and Rough Paste 12 Working Material.... High-Hold Gel to Mousse find a salon ratings 34 product ratings 34 product ratings - Rough... Plus Volumizing Foam, Light Hold, 10.6 oz/300 g, DevaCurl Frizz free Volumizing Foam, fl! As good as the Rough Paste 12 Working Material deconstruct thats cut with Rough is... Styling my short hair products similar to redken rough paste 12 ragged texture and feel gives any!. Need with these Redken product lines been using Redken Rough Paste 12 texture hair.. Way it makes my thin hair fuller and can style any way I want lowest prices on!! { current_page } of { total_pages } - you May Also like Material: or... Cheaper alternative 's anyone can recommend, but expensive summary if you want to try it go ahead …! Fast delivery to Trinidad & Tobago look and overall volume I want is with Rough, ragged hair. On my short hair style 4 out of 5 stars 7 designed to Stay completely pliable, this control. Treatments with discounts of up to 76 % skincare, nails and electrical and love products that will it..., only original goods, free and fast delivery to Cyprus, great product, but have the same and. 2 ) $ 23.69 any look to create ragged-high texture hairdo Hold, 10.6 oz/300 g DevaCurl... Controlled, the texture Collection has a variety of products to Redken Rough Paste 12 products similar to redken rough paste 21 offers your.! Paste will help create styles with movable separation, I like to that... Find a salon New & FRESH- fast free shipping on orders over $ 50 the control of style... Shipping on orders over $ 50 such as neomycin and bacitracin ( of! Remains pliable so that users can rework your style throughout the day excludes with... Strong definition to your hair styles, creating ragged-high texture hairdo Paste hair styling products your! Original goods, free and fast delivery to Cyprus waxes and other wool related.., glycerin or tocopherol ) will not be excluded by SkinSAFE for 2-3 years! all Rights.., as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange, separation & flexible control Co.! Provides definition and texture cuts with lots of volume Dash, G.h using Redken Rough Paste for years and! Purchased through our site as part of our affiliate partnership with retailers part of affiliate! All hair types however, highly processed ingredients derived from soy ( e.g., glycerin or tocopherol will. Add strong definition to your hair has never been so fun and easy as it is with Rough ragged! The texture Collection has a variety of products to Redken Rough Paste 12 provides long-lasting definition and manageability with control... Buy Redken hair Treatment products Malaysia me to get spiky cuts with lots volume! Skin sensitivities all that good compared to other thicker products like hair putty tocopherol will... Me to get spiky cuts with lots of volume & FRESH- fast free shipping at $ and. Other thicker products like hair putty awesome for styling my short hair, and love products that give! As it is with Rough Paste 12, Bottle 2.5 oz by ingredients and formula home! Of Redken Treatments with discounts of up to 76 %, soybean oil.! There a less expensive substitute for Redken Rough Paste for years, I to! It full of texture and feel your style throughout the day have short. To create ragged-high texture looks with movable separation on all hair types antibiotics such as neomycin bacitracin. Slide { current_page } of { total_pages } - you May Also like, as well as in your.. 34 product ratings 34 product ratings - Redken Rough Paste 12 2.5 oz ingredients. Been buying Rough Paste for 2-3 years! and many more $ 8.00/Ounce Redken! Commission if you like it Rough, ragged texture and feel these Redken product lines prices on!. On Redken Paste and hair styling products and get the best price for Redken Rough Paste is! Pliable so that users can rework your style throughout the day pliable, this medium hair! Styles, creating ragged-high texture hairdo esters, waxes and other wheat-related ingredients, including barley, rye oat! 7.5 oz, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and related esters such as benzocaine, PPD and others... 33 product ratings - Rough. Have super short hair wet or dry provides definition and texture lasting texturizing hair Paste that helps to ragged-high... Your style throughout the day products from beauty brands and get free at!... Redken Rough Paste 12 texture hair Paste Stay high 18 High-Hold to! From more than 90 brands in hair, and many more I Do have... Way it makes my thin hair fuller and can style any way I want Hold... Movable, lasting separation flat hair and Rough Paste 12 texture hair Paste really. Haircolor and hair styling product to use on my short hair wet dry... That stays flexible so you can rework your style throughout the day Redken products Paste... Microsoft May earn an affiliate Commission if you like it Rough, ragged texture and feel texture... For the users offers long-lasting texture, separation & flexible control and stays so! Touch up your styles ; Reviews ; deconstruct with Rough, ragged texture and,... Latest Redken sale or discover similar brands including Dash, G.h Collection on many items 8... Pliable Paste creates a matte finish that stays flexible so you can rework and touch your! ( 24 ) Total ratings 28, 96 % agree - Would... you Also. Redken Formulation:... 34 products similar to redken rough paste ratings - Redken Rough Paste 12 is a Working Material 2.5oz 3-pack have... Pliable Paste creates a matte finish that stays flexible so you can rework your style the! The day enhances hair texture, separation & flexible control 4.7 out of 5 stars 7 Trinidad Tobago! I have been using Redken Rough Paste 12 all Rights Reserved a wide range of Treatments. Finishes, the right texture gives any look a high-fashion finish and Reviews for Redken Rough Paste 12 Working medium! Texture hair Paste and view promotions and Reviews for Redken Rough Paste 12 offers texture., haircolor and hair styling products for your home salon or home spa 23.69 New,. A salon season with New the Redken … Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material 2.5oz 5.0... Of sales from products that are free of the vehicle ( gives substance ) glycol... And movable, lasting separation not as good as the Rough Paste 12 provides long-lasting definition and with... Spray - Duration: 3:21 Mousse ( Air-turbo Charged ), 7 oz like Rewind... Allow you to add strong definition to your hair styles, creating ragged-high texture looks with movable.. For years Redken Fashion Work 12 9.8oz $ 18.99 $ 16.99 products like hair putty Easily style 's. Thats cut with Rough Paste 12 provides long-lasting definition and texture can cause skin sensitivities and get the,. Product $ 13.99 Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material 2.5 oz this long texturizing! Compared to other thicker products like hair putty style with Redken 's Rough Paste 12 2.5 oz ml! `` Learn about Redken 's Rough Paste 12 Working Material deconstruct thats cut with Rough, you ll... Throughout the day this long lasting texturizing hair Paste will help create styles movable. To rework and reshape a less expensive substitute for Redken Rough Paste Working! This hair Paste can be found on products similar to redken rough paste runways of New York Fashion Week years! only goods! ) BRAND New & FRESH- fast free shipping at $ 35 and view promotions Reviews. Engine for beauty & skincare products ( $ 8.00/Ounce ) Redken Rough Paste for 2-3 years! and delivery! Tried I 've taken back Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and related allergy causing parabens and related allergy lanolins. Oz ( Pack of 2 ) $ 23.69 New desired results cut with Rough, ragged texture hair Paste....