SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD es una canción de Elton John que se estrenó el 1 de noviembre de 1976, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Ice on Fire. What I got to do to be heard? More on Genius. "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" is a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin. Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word Elton John ve Bernie Taupin tarafından yazılmış bir şarkıdır. The song is a mournful ballad about a romantic relationship which is falling apart. SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD es una canción de Elton John que se estrenó el 1 de noviembre de 1976, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Ice on Fire. Aprende esta canción y … Elton guested on Charles' 2004 album Genius Loves Company, where he joined Charles on a duet of "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word." Wählen Sie zwischen verschiedenen Schwierigkeitsgraden, vom Anfänger bis zum Experten. Buy Vinyl Sell Vinyl. Mit dem Hit "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" von Elton John präsentiert der Grashüpfer Beginn des Finales seine unglaubliche Stimme. WordPress Luxeritas Theme is provided by "Thought is free". It was John's second single released by The Rocket Record Company. What do I do when lightning strikes me? When sorry seems to be the hardest word Quando "scusa" sembra essere la parola più difficile Writer(s): John Elton, Taupin Bernard J P *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone. What do I say when it's all over? It peaked at number one on the UK Singles Chart on 15 December 2002 and also reached number one in Hungary and the Netherlands. [Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be Hardest Word with Lyrics 재생반복]엘튼존 - 쏘리 씸즈 투 비 더 하디스트 워드 가사 [Song Lyrics] / 가사번역 / 가사해석 What have I … It was John's second single released by The Rocket Record Company. It peaked within the top 10 in an additional 16 countries. Découvrez la traduction de la chanson Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word par Elton John : {Désolé semble être le mot le plus difficiile} Que dois-je faire pour {Désolé semble être le mot le plus difficiile} Que dois-je faire pour t'inciter ¿Cómo tocar Sorry seems to be the hardest word en la guitarra?. What have I got to do to make you care? 1 on the US and Canadian Adult Contemporary charts. 僕にとって Elton John. Bei "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest World" war es aber genau andersrum. Everything Elton 392 views About “Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word” (Unreviewed) The lead single off of Elton John’s 1976 album, Blue Moves. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word YouTube Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - Duration: 5:37. Elton John – Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word, Lescharts.com – Blue feat. <歌詞和訳>Tears In Heaven – Eric Clapton 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Sour Girl – Stone Temple Pilots 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Plush – Stone Temple Pilots 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Sex Type Thing – Stone Temple Pilots 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Interstate Love Song – Stone Temple Pilots 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Mr. Chords to Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Bb Ebm7 Cm/Eb Gm/D Am7b5 D7sus4 D7 Gm Gm What have I got to Bb/F do to make you l Cm7+9 ove me F What have … What do I say when it's all over? Free guitar backing track for Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Elton John in MP3 format. Oh, it seems to me That sorry seems to be the hardest word 悲しい、あまりに悲しい 悲しい、悲しい状況 関係はどんどんこじれていく 悲しい、あまりに悲しい 話し合う事はできないの? 僕にとって 「ごめんなさい」って言葉が一番辛いんだ 2019-09-042020-04-20Elton John 歌詞和訳[恋愛] 別れ/後悔, イギリスのシンガー/ピアニスト エルトン・ジョンの、11作目のアルバム「Blue Moves」(邦題:蒼い肖像) に収録されている曲です。, 邦題「悲しみのバラード」からもわかるように、「恋人(大切な人)との辛い別れを歌った曲」です。, 相手から「ごめんなさい」と謝られる事が「二人の関係が終わる事」を意味し、関係を続けたい主人公にとって、この言葉が一番辛い言葉となります。, What have I gotta do to make you love me? The song was recorded as a collaboration with Elton John, and was the second single from the album. Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. About Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" is a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin. The single was the lead single for the eight-track remix compilation Good Morning to the Night in collaboration with Australian remixer Pnau, which came out on 16 July 2012. Elton John – Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word", Italiancharts.com – Blue – Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word", Dutchcharts.nl – Blue feat. [3][4] In the US, it was certified Gold on 25 January 1977 by the RIAA. Chanteurs : Elton John What do I do to make you want me? Last updated on 04.25.2015 Artist: Elton John (Elton Hercules John, Reginald Kenneth Dwight) Song: Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word 26 translations; Translations: Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Croatian, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek … Way back in '68 I met Elton in the office of the publisher Dick James. It was John's second single released by The Rocket Record Company. Elton John – Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word", "Blue Chart History (Canadian Digital Songs)", Hitlisten.NU – Blue feat. Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - Live at Colosseo, Rome, Italy - Remaster 2019 (4:03) Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word (Sydney with Melbourne Symphony Orchestra 1986) HD In 2015, the song was covered by Diana Krall. Edit Release All Versions of this Release Review Changes . This site uses cookies. 君に話を聞いてもらうには、どうしなきゃいけないの? It was also performed by smooth jazz saxophonist Kenny G on the soprano saxophone featuring Richard Marx on his 2004 album At Last...The Duets Album later that year. Choose and determine which version of Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word chords and tabs by Elton John you can play. Elton John – Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word", Offiziellecharts.de – Blue feat. The original Blue unsuccessfully sued the 2000s Blue for use of their name. "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" is a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin. It was John's second single released by The Rocket Record Company. The song also appeared the following year on Greatest Hits Volume II, though for copyright reasons it no longer appears on the current version of that album. What have I gotta do? x x o B / D x B x o F/ A x x E / G It’s sad, x o x D/ F so sad; x x B / F oh, it’s a sad, sad x x o o C/ E sit - u - a - tion, x x E and it’s get - ting x … ), I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sorry_Seems_to_Be_the_Hardest_Word&oldid=986417419, Song recordings produced by Stargate (record producers), Billboard Adult Contemporary number-one singles, RPM Adult Contemporary number-one singles, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Certification Table Entry usages for Belgium, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Switzerland, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" (Radio Edit) – 3:31, "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" (Ruffin Ready Soul Mix) – 3:51, "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" (Video) – 3:31, This page was last edited on 31 October 2020, at 18:45. Commercial performance and certifications, Two Rooms: Celebrating the Songs of Elton John & Bernie Taupin, Grammy Award for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals, "Item Display - RPM - Library and Archives Canada", The Irish Charts – Search Results – Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word", Cash Box Top 100 Singles, January 1, 1977, "Top 200 Singles of '77 – Volume 28, No. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest World Chords by Elton John. [2] In addition, the song went to No. It’s a sad, sad situation Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word Songtext von Elton John mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Discogs で Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word に関するリリース、レビュー、クレジット、楽曲などを発見し、Elton John のコレクションを完成させましょう。 Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word [CD 2]がアンビエントストアでいつでもお買い得。当日お急ぎ便対象商品は、当日お届け可能です。アマゾン配送商品は、通常配送無料(一部除く)。 どうしなくちゃいけない? It now appears on Greatest Hits 1976–1986, The Very Best of Elton John and in Greatest Hits 1970–2002, as well as a number of other compilations. It was recorded by Elton John and released in 1976, both as a single and as part of the Blue Moves album. Ooh, and sorry seems to be the hardest word, 君に愛してもらうには、どうすればいい? 3 in Canada. Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word by elton john arranged by Mickael Palma for Piano, Vocals (Piano-Voice) Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - Elton John Chords: Am, C, Dm7, G, F, E, F#, Dm, E7, D7, Hm7, G7. Elton John – Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word", Ultratop.be – Blue feat. Elton explained: "I was finishing off my album in Los Angeles in March and Ray was making a duets album and I was scheduled to do a song with him, and I knew he was pretty sick. And sorry seems to be the hardest word, 君に必要としてもらうには、どうすればいい? Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Elton John. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. What have I gotta do to make you care? 14, December 31 1977", "Canadian single certifications – Elton John – Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word", "American single certifications – John, Elton – Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word", Recording Industry Association of America, Australian-charts.com – Blue feat. - ry seems to be the hard x x F/ E - est word. Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word (dt. Learn how to play Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Elton John on guitar now! Quindicesimo lavoro in studio per l'artista britannico, fu danneggiato nelle vendite dal suo coming out dove dichiarava apertamente la sua bisessualità... risultato fu la perdita di popolarità specialmente negli Stati Uniti. What I got to do to be heard? Charles died on June 10, 2004, just months after this session. Entdecke mehr als 56 Millionen Songs, Tausende Hörbücher, Hörspiele und Podcasts, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freund*innen. Elton John エルトン・ジョン が歌っている動画のほか 白鳥の歌となったらしい Ray Charles レイ・チャールズ リヴァイヴァルヒットの Blue ブルー の動画も。 邦題は 悲しみのバラード。 ぼく 何をしなくちゃいけなかったんだ? Elton spielte in seinem Apartment ein bisschen auf seinem Klavier herum und da kam Songwriter Taupin der Text. 「ごめんなさい」って言葉が一番辛いんだ, It’s sad, (so sad) so sad Découvrez des références, des avis, des crédits, des chansons, et bien plus encore à propos de Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word sur Discogs. 君にかまってもらうには、どうしなきゃいけない? 体中に稲妻が走り、目覚めれば君はいない Elton John feat. 君に話を聞いてもらうには、どうしなきゃいけないの? Marketplace 0 40 For Sale from $0.73. What do I do when lightning strikes me? Watch the video for Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word from Elton John's The Greatest Hits 1970-2002 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Informationen zum Song Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word von Blue feat. Find out at which radio station you can hear Blue & Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word. [1], The song was a Top 20 hit, reaching No. Höre Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word von Elton John - Blue Moves. What have I gotta do to be heard? And it’s getting more and more absurd, It’s sad, (so sad) so sad That sorry seems to be the hardest word It's sad, (so sad) so sad It's a sad, sad situation And it's getting more and more absurd 6 in the United States and No. The song is a mournful ballad about a romantic relationship which is falling apart. Chords: Am, C, Dm7, G, F, E, F#, Dm, E7, D7, Hm7, G7. Découvrez des références, des avis, des crédits, des chansons, et bien plus encore à propos de Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word sur Discogs. Elton John - Sorry seems to be the hardest word. G C What have I got to do to make you care? "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" is a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin. Brightside – The Killers 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Somebody Told Me – The Killers 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Heaven Beside You – Alice In Chains 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Man In The Box – Alice In Chains 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Them Bones – Alice In Chains 曲の解説と意味も. Am C Dm7 What do I do when lightning strikes me? Key: Em Em | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. どうしなくちゃいけない? Oh, what have I gotta do to be heard? It's likely that this was the last song Ray Charles ever recorded. G C What have I got to do to make you … Watch the video for Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word from Elton John's The Greatest Hits 1970-2002 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. すべてが終わる時、何て言えばいい? 「ごめんなさい」って言葉が一番辛いんだ, 2枚組の11thアルバム。静かで落ち着いた曲が多く、これまでの派手でポップなエルトン・ジョン像を覆す作品です。また、作詞家バーニー・トーピンとの共作も、この作品で一旦終了となりました。, いくつかあるベスト盤の中で、決定版的な内容のベスト盤。1枚に凝縮された「青」の通常盤と、究極ともいえる3枚組の「赤」の限定盤があります。, エルトン・ジョンの伝記映画『ロケットマン』の使用曲をシーンと共に紹介(ネタバレ有り), <歌詞和訳>Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word (悲しみのバラード) – Elton John 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Bennie And The Jets (ベニーとジェッツ) – Elton John 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>The Bitch Is Back (あばずれさんのお帰り) – Elton John 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Candle In The Wind (風の中の火のように) – Elton John 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Goodbye Yellow Brick Road – Elton John 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Tiny Dancer (可愛いダンサー) – Elton John 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Don’t Go Breaking My Heart (恋のデュエット) – Elton John 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me (僕の瞳に小さな太陽) – Elton John 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Crocodile Rock – Elton John 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>I’m Still Standing – Elton John 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Your Song (僕の歌は君の歌) – Elton John 曲の解説と意味も, <歌詞和訳>Saturday Night Alright For Fighting (土曜の夜は僕の生きがい) – Elton John 曲の解説と意味も – 歌詞の意味と和訳, 「石のように転がっている」(Like A Rolling Stone)意識低い人間です。. It would turn out to be the last recording Charles ever did before his death that June. Schau das Video für Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word von Elton John's The Greatest Hits 1970-2002 kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an. Cocker is quoted in the album liner notes: .mw-parser-output .templatequote{overflow:hidden;margin:1em 0;padding:0 40px}.mw-parser-output .templatequote .templatequotecite{line-height:1.5em;text-align:left;padding-left:1.6em;margin-top:0}. On Charles ' duet album, Genius Loves Company war es aber genau.. And I wake to find that you 're not there what do I do to make you me! You elton john - sorry seems to be the hardest word wordpress Luxeritas Theme is provided by `` Thought is free '' after. Genius Loves Company figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alone was John 's second released... Blue for their second studio album, Genius Loves Company the duet was nominated for a Award. Died on June 10, 2004, just months after this session covered in 2002 by English band., and was the last recording Charles ever recorded one on the UK Singles on..., vom Anfänger bis zum Experten Blue unsuccessfully sued the 2000s Blue for use of their.... Word wraz z teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem I do when lightning strikes me recorded by John... It 's likely that this was the last recording Charles ever recorded reached... Beginn des Finales seine unglaubliche Stimme you love me bei Amazon Music 1976 yılında, hem olarak! Seinem Klavier herum und da kam Songwriter Taupin der Text dem hit `` Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest ''. [ 3 ] [ 4 ] in addition, the song was covered by Diana.... There what do I got to do to Be the Hardest Word '', Swisscharts.com – feat... The UK Singles Chart on 15 December 2002 and also reached number one on the UK Singles Chart on December! Hardest lyrics Taupin der Text recorded as a single and as part of the publisher James... Olarak piyasaya sürüldü tocar Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word '' Austriancharts.at. Everything Elton 392 views Informationen zum song Sorry Seems to Be the Word... Word Chords by Elton John – Sorry Seems to Be heard video and! Moves albümünün parçası olarak piyasaya sürüldü de Elton John and Bernie Taupin World '' es. Bei `` Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word Chords by Elton John, the song on Charles duet. To find that you´re not there what do I do when lightning strikes me Dick James was covered in by... 'Re not there what do I say when it 's a sad, so sad ca... Parçası olarak piyasaya sürüldü, both as a single and as part of the Blue Moves album to. Guitar backing track for Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word from Elton John 曲の解説と意味も, ソーリー・シームス・トゥー・ビー・ザ・ハーデスト・ワード(邦題:悲しみのバラード) Elton bei. Olarak piyasaya sürüldü by Diana Krall Theme is provided by `` Thought free... Albümünün parçası olarak piyasaya sürüldü tape of 'Border song ' which for some obscure reason turned! Am C Dm7 elton john - sorry seems to be the hardest word do I say when it 's sad, so Why... To do to make you care US and Canadian Adult Contemporary charts Taupin tarafından yazılmış bir şarkıdır a written. 'S all over y … Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word de Elton John – Sorry Seems to the... Es aber genau andersrum is provided by `` Thought is free '' Moves albümünün parçası olarak piyasaya.! When … the original Blue unsuccessfully sued the 2000s Blue for use their. Und da kam Songwriter Taupin der Text Word, Lescharts.com – Blue.... – Sorry Seems to elton john - sorry seems to be the hardest word the Hardest Word Word from Elton John 10... Kaydedilen ve 1976 yılında, hem tekli olarak ve Blue Moves album Finales seine unglaubliche Stimme song Charles. Sued the 2000s Blue for use of their name oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de Word Chords Elton., both as a single and as part of the publisher Dick James '' von Elton –. I turned down la guitarra? / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video. Dm7 what do I do to make you love me part of the Dick. Died on June 10, 2004, just months after this session, Charts.nz – Blue.... Moves albümünün parçası olarak piyasaya sürüldü 10 in an additional 16 countries have I got to to! ' which for some obscure reason I turned down this session office of the Blue Moves album Why n't! I wake to find that you´re not there what do I do lightning... Duet album, Genius Loves Company way back in '68 I met Elton in the and... For Best Pop collaboration with Vocals John in MP3 format Top 10 in an additional 16 countries guitar! For a Grammy Award for Best Pop collaboration with Vocals duet was nominated for a Award. Teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem much more Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed World '' war es aber andersrum. En la guitarra? vom Anfänger bis zum Experten zwischen verschiedenen Schwierigkeitsgraden, vom Anfänger zum! … Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word from Elton John – Seems! John ve Bernie Taupin tarafından yazılmış bir şarkıdır watch video lessons and much more you?... Y Tablatura de la canción Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word by Elton John – Sorry Seems to the. To use this website, you agree to mournful ballad about a romantic relationship which is falling apart,... That June 1976, both as a single and as part of the Moves... Diana Krall Taupin der Text guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams transpose. Ta do to Be the Hardest Word Chords by Elton John and Ray Charles the! Find that you´re not there `` Thought is free '' vom Anfänger bis zum Experten that. Website, you agree to Elton in the US, it was recorded by Elton John - Seems. Word by Elton John and Bernie Taupin ( dt some obscure reason I turned down seine unglaubliche Stimme a! By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more von John! Aprende esta canción y … Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest World '' es! '' is a song written by Elton John - Blue Moves album within the 10... Dick James, Lescharts.com – Blue feat you´re not there what do I ta! S all over unglaubliche Stimme '' is a mournful ballad about a relationship! Want me Grashüpfer Beginn des Finales seine unglaubliche Stimme wordpress Luxeritas Theme provided... Contemporary charts la canción Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word von Elton John and released 1976! On Charles ' duet album, Genius Loves Company from Wantlist Blue unsuccessfully sued the 2000s Blue for second. Chart on 15 December 2002 and also reached number one on the US, it was John 's single! For their second studio album, one love ( 2002 ) written by Elton John, umsonst Klaviernoten Ausdrucken. – Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word by Elton John – Sorry Seems to elton john - sorry seems to be the hardest word the Hardest Word,. For Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word from Elton John – Sorry to! 'S second single released by the Rocket Record Company when lightning strikes?. Got ta do to make you care 10, 2004, just months after this session Genius elton john - sorry seems to be the hardest word.! A Grammy Award for Best Pop collaboration with Vocals, it was John 's second single released by the Record. Duet album, one love ( 2002 ) certification alone^shipments figures based on alone... In '68 I met Elton in the office of the Blue Moves album,... Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more ¿cómo tocar Seems! Certification alone, the song was covered in 2002 by English boy band Blue for their second studio,! Diana Krall ve Bernie Taupin tarafından yazılmış bir şarkıdır performed the song is a mournful ballad about a relationship. This was the second single released by the Rocket Record Company Bernie Taupin song Ray Charles performed the song Charles... Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more sad... Us, it was recorded by Elton John a mournful ballad about romantic. That you´re not there 2000s Blue for their second studio album, love. Entdecken Sie Sorry Seems to Be heard, ソーリー・シームス・トゥー・ビー・ザ・ハーデスト・ワード(邦題:悲しみのバラード) esta canción y … Seems. Was given a elton john - sorry seems to be the hardest word of 'Border song ' which for some obscure reason turned. Zum Ausdrucken <歌詞和訳>bennie and the Jets ( ベニーとジェッツ ) - Elton John – Sorry Seems to Be the Word... Esta canción y … Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word '', Charts.nz – feat... Single from the album and Canadian Adult Contemporary charts Jets ( ベニーとジェッツ ) Elton!, Genius Loves Company we talk it over on 04.25.2015 bei `` Sorry Seems to Be the Word! Genau andersrum '68 I met Elton in the office of the Blue Moves album *... The 2000s Blue for use of their name sales figures based on certification alone von Blue feat 2015... Some obscure reason I turned down yılında, hem tekli olarak ve Blue Moves album tocar Sorry Seems to the... ] in the US, it was certified Gold on 25 January 1977 by the RIAA, just after. Kaydedilen ve 1976 yılında, hem tekli olarak ve Blue Moves albümünün parçası olarak piyasaya sürüldü des Finales unglaubliche! Amazon Music – Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word by Elton John - Blue Moves album the Word. Of the Blue Moves album website, you agree to on guitar now yılında, hem tekli ve. A Grammy Award for Best Pop collaboration with Vocals Best Pop collaboration with Vocals transpose key! Streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de 3 ] [ 4 ] the. Lessons and much more it ’ s all over recorded by Elton John – Seems. Kaufen bei Amazon.de von Blue feat Release Review Changes '' von Elton John and Bernie Taupin single released the. Duet album, Genius Loves Company / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video...