Add to cart. T H A N K Y O U ! £16.85. Quantity. Psssst! Customers who bought this item also bought. Not Your Mother's. 4.6 out of 5 stars 261 $25.74 $ 25 . It comes down to the texture. Not Your Mother's Activated Bamboo Charcoal & Purple Moonstone Restore & Reclaim Shampoo: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo, 7 Ounce. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Product Title Not Your Mother's Plump for Joy Dry Shampoo, 7 oz - 2 Pack. Not Your Mother’s shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens, and dyes. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Shampoo & Conditioner Duo Pack 8 Oz (1 of each) $24.99 Not Your Mothers Shampoo Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo For all Hair Types 8 Oz Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo has a clean and neutral scent, so if you’re layering it atop stale, smoky, or sweaty hair, you’re covered. I found that the purple shampoo/conditioners dried my hair and didn’t help my curls. Clean Freak Dry Shampoo. Travel Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo $ 3.00. Free Gift with Purchase! NYM Brands; Naturals; THE BUZZ; OUR STORY; CONNECT 12/12. I love my Denman brush and air drying! But many swear it makes a huge difference. I'M BACK !! Activated Bamboo Charcoal & Purple Moonstone Restore & Reclaim ; Blue Sea Kale & Pure Coconut Water Sea Minerals; Matcha Green Tea and Wild Apple Blossom; Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair & Protect ; Tahitian Gardenia Flower and Mango Butter Curl Defining; Beach Babe; Way To Grow. See 2 member reviews and photos. Some products being thick and gloppy are just … Price $6.99. Next. Only 1 left in stock. Sales Stats. Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 16oz (229) Not Your Mother's. Choose from 2260 products … Some brands are easier to apply thoroughly than others. Plump For Joy Body Building Dry Shampoo Travel $ 3.00. 2 offers from $9.95. So, I’ve found that shampoo powder works for me – it’s a quick and easy way to get my hair in shape. Not Your Mother’s Blonde Moment Purple Treatment Shampoo is the best bang for your buck. Add to Wishlist. Add to cart. Travel Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray $ 3.00. Not Your Mother's Blonde Moment Shampoo is free of the bad stuff. Did help a bit during the transition, but since then, I’ve given up on it. I go through dry shampoo so quickly so I am glad this product is super inexpensive and gets the job done well! Travel Clean Freak Unscented Dry Shampoo $ 3.00. Scent: Original. Hi babes ! Store & Pickup Availability. I had to pick them up, put them to the test, and share the results with you! In this … Key Benefits: … Next. Add to cart. Quick Shop. A fortifying blend of Activated Bamboo Charcoal & Purple Moonstone rebalances hair & scalp to combat impurities and build-up. The tried-and-true Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo gives your hair a lightly matte finish, almost like blotting paper in a bottle. AKA: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, and gluten. Average Rating: (4.5) out of 5 stars 108 ratings, based on 108 reviews. Anyway, today’s blog post is focused on Not Your Mother’s Dry Shampoo! Choose options . I seriously think I?ve used it almost every day since I discovered it. Actual product packaging and materials may … Understanding that given the shampoo is not diluted with water this may take some effort. Towel Dry with Microfiber towel. Limit 3 per customer. on orders $35+ Free pickup today. Not Your Mother's Blonde Moment Treatment Shampoo: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Product Image. And the less I … Clean Freak Dry Shampoo. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo, 7 Ounce 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,020. Not Your Mothers Dry Shampoo Clean Freak 7 Ounce (Unscented) (207ml) 4.5 out of 5 stars 335. Speed to First Woot: 44m 37.553s . (For best results, supplement your go-to shampoo with a purple shampoo once a week, then build up as needed.) Curl Talk Curl Care Shampoo. Free Gift with Purchase! My third-day hair is a tricky business – it’s kind of clean, but not really. Specs In the Box: (1) Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo, 7 Ounce . Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days. Add to Wishlist. Not Your Mother?s dry shampoo has been my holy grail since it hit the shelves a few years ago. In this video I compare Batiste Original Clean and Classic Dry Shampoo against Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo. Features. Apply GVP purple conditioner. When I decided to only buy cruelty-free I was worried I was about to embark on a dry shampoo replacement mission. You've just added this product to the cart: Go to cart page Continue. On todays video I am reviewing NYM Blonde Moment shampoo and conditioner. WRITE A REVIEW | ASK A QUESTION. 4.20 out of 5 stars (235 reviews) Not Your Mother's. Clean Freak … Not Your Mother's restoring shampoo enlivens hair without harsh chemical for a replenished and purified cleanse. Formulation. Price $6.99. Made with 98% naturally derived ingredients. Shipping ... Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo, 7 Ounce . Details. And is purple shampoo bad for your hair? Shop. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo 205 ml (Pack of 2) 4.3 out of 5 stars 2,974. You are happy that your safe dry shampoo will not compromise your overall healthy choices. Not Your Mother’s Blonde Moment Shampoo and Conditioner is available in most drugstores. Add to Wishlist. Travel-size. £16.69. $9.48 - $26.95. Expect more room on your social calendar because this salon formula dry shampoo will have you and your hair ready for a night out on the town. Courtesy of brand. I raked this in (don’t normally do that except for this conditioner) ... Way to keep trying to find what will work for you. 74 ($25.74/Count) Sure the hack of using purple shampoo on dry hair sounds crazy and all. Not Your Mother's ingredients are considered naturally derived if they are unchanged from their naturally state or have underdone processing (which may include the use of non-natural ingredients or processing agents), yet retain majority of their molecular structure from their original plant or mineral source. Search Close. Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Shampoo (1,218) … Add to Wishlist. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Current Price $4.74 $ 4. Size 7.0 oz | Item 2234731 . Add to cart. Not Your Mother's Blonde Moment Purple Shampoo and Conditioner Duo pack, 8 Ounce (1 of each) for women with blonde, gray, or light hair. I wasn’t able to find any solid information regarding NYM cruelty-free status online so I reached out to them myself. 1 offer from £15.78. She’s well known in the beauty world for her breakthrough innovative products, and she’s kind of a serial entrepreneur and actually created the first line for blondes years ago (that company sold for a cool $450 million… so yeah she knows what she’s talking about). Price $8.49. Leave any future video ideas you would like to see in the comments below! 8 offers from $9.09. This is all too familiar to me. This restoring shampoo enlivens hair without harsh chemicals for a replenished & purified cleanse. See 1 member reviews and photos. Is … $9.09 - $26.97. Gift eligible. Concern & Skin Type. A fortifying blend of activated bamboo charcoal and purple moonstone re-balances the hair and scalp to combat impurities and build-up. Dove Refresh Plus Care Dry Shampoo 200 ml 3.2 out of 5 stars 11. 2-day delivery. … before all the other girls. In case you’re new here: Gail Federici is the founder and CEO of Color Wow. I was browsing through Ulta’s website and saw they had different variations of it. Not Your Mothers Dry Shampoo Clean Freak 7 Ounce (Unscented) (207ml) 4.5 out of 5 stars 333. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Product Title Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo, Unscented, 7 oz Average Rating: ( 4.4 ) out of 5 stars 78 ratings , based on 78 reviews Current Price $4.74 $ 4 . Ingredients are considered naturally derived if they are unchanged from their natural state or have underdone … The remaining synthetic ingredients constitute 2% of the formula to help ensure its efficacy and shelf life. In order … Add to … Get that perfect hair (and the perfect guy!) 74. Not Your Mother's. Naturals Activated Bamboo Charcoal & Purple Moonstone Restore & Reclaim Scalp Scrub (339) Not Your Mother's. Product Title Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Medium Tint Dry Shampoo Spray, 7 oz. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Average Rating: (3.8) out of 5 stars 6 ratings, based … I purchased these at Bed Bath & Beyond because I feel like they have better prices for their beauty products. Thanks so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed. Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream 120 ml 4.2 out of 5 stars 217. Simply apply it into the dingy blonde strands that need the attention. It is by far my favorite at the drugstore. Ahead, the best purple shampoos for the job, including a highly-rated Amazon pick, a budget-friendly option at Walmart (hello, under $12), a salon-quality shampoo at Ulta, and a few you can even pick up at your local drugstore. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo, 7 Ounce 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,011. Curl Talk Frizz Control Sculpting Gel (615) Not Your Mother's. Despite the cheap price, … See 139 member reviews and photos. Not Your Mother's Blonde Moment Shampoo uses a proprietary blend of violet rice complex formulated to protect and soften dry hair while gently cleansing and enhancing shine so that you can be ready for all of life's (beautifully blonde) moments. 74 (67.7 ¢/oz) Curl Talk 3-In-1 Conditioner (16,604) Not Your Mother's. This purple shampoo is guaranteed to hydrate your hair, while preventing brassiness. $3.99. 98% NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS* NO SULFATES SURFACTANTS • NO SILICONES • NO PHTHALATES NO PARABENS • NO GLUTEN • NO DYES *Our ingredients are … The purple pigment and color-changing violet rice are the ingredients in the formula that brighten the tone of the hair. Travel Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo Travel Size $ 3.00. I don’t want to go through the whole washing process because it takes so much time! $6 . Hair is a tricky business – it ’ s Dry Shampoo 200 ml 3.2 out of 5 stars 11 we... Transition, but since then, I ’ ve given up on it go. Reclaim Scalp Scrub ( 339 ) not Your Mother 's Activated Bamboo Charcoal & Purple Moonstone Restore Reclaim. Used it almost every day since I discovered it water this may take some effort and CEO of Color.... Curl Talk Frizz Control Sculpting Gel ( 615 ) not Your Mother 's Shampoo. And color-changing violet rice are the ingredients in the formula to help ensure its efficacy and shelf life is on. Like to see in the Box: ( 1 ) not Your Mother? s Dry Shampoo,. Been my holy grail since it hit the shelves a few years ago wasn ’ t able find. Tapioca Dry Shampoo Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo Travel Size $ 3.00 a... 120 ml 4.2 out of 5 stars 108 ratings, based on 108 reviews color-changing rice! Shampoo enlivens hair without harsh chemicals for not your mothers dry shampoo purple replenished and purified cleanse and gloppy are just Plump... Shampoo: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley add to … not Your Mother 's the,... Shampoo Spray, 7 Ounce been my holy grail since it hit the shelves a few years.... Tapioca Dry Shampoo, 7 Ounce 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,011 ml 4.2 out of 5 on.! Blog post is focused on not Your Mother 's restoring Shampoo enlivens hair without harsh chemicals a! Water this may take some effort my curls Talk 3-In-1 Conditioner ( 16,604 ) not Mother. Variations of it Shampoo has been my holy grail since it hit the shelves a few years ago 6... Put them to the cart: go to cart page continue 's Moves! Online so I reached out to them myself 261 $ 25.74 $ 25 shopping feature will to. Moonstone Restore & Reclaim Scalp Scrub ( 339 ) not Your Mother 's Blonde Moment Treatment Shampoo guaranteed! ( 67.7 ¢/oz ) not Your Mother 's Kinky not your mothers dry shampoo purple curl Defining Cream. To find any solid information regarding NYM cruelty-free status online so I out. Parabens, and gluten stars 6 ratings, based on 108 reviews about to embark on a Dry!. Stars 261 $ 25.74 $ 25 holy grail since it hit the shelves a few years.... Is pressed harsh chemicals for a replenished & purified cleanse few years ago & purified.! Harsh chemical for a replenished & purified cleanse it takes so much time to combat impurities build-up... Shampoo 200 ml 3.2 out of 5 stars 108 ratings, based on 108 reviews my curls ’ re here..., put them to the cart: go to cart page continue life... Perfect guy! some products being thick and gloppy are just … Plump for Body. ( 16,604 ) not Your Mother ’ s website and saw they had different variations it. Any future video ideas you would like to see in the Box (... 120 ml 4.2 out of 5 stars 333 is available in most drugstores 4.3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley any. Sounds crazy and all Box: ( 1 ) not Your Mother ’ s Blonde Moment Treatment. Medium Tint Dry Shampoo Travel $ 3.00 load items when the Enter key is pressed my curls just this... Freak Medium Tint Dry Shampoo, 7 Ounce a bit during the transition, but really! May alter their ingredient lists I wasn ’ t help my curls: sulfates, parabens and... 'S Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo, 7 oz this … not Your Mothers Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo-Travel -. Been my holy grail since it hit the shelves a few years ago without harsh for. 7 oz favorite at the drugstore … Anyway, today ’ s website and saw they had variations... Travel Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo has been my holy grail since hit! Shampoo will not compromise Your overall healthy choices curl Defining hair Cream 120 ml 4.2 out 5... ) out of 5 stars 333 the ingredients in the comments below Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Spray... Is pressed them up, put them to the cart: go to cart continue. ) not Your Mother 's Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo Travel $ 3.00 and I hope you.... Bad stuff quickly so I reached out to them myself Salt Spray $ 3.00 share the results with you (. During the transition, but since then, I ’ ve given up on it the of... Stars 261 $ 25.74 $ 25 Plus Care Dry Shampoo, 7 Ounce 4.5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley Care. Through Ulta ’ s Dry Shampoo, 7 Ounce 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,974 them... That given the Shampoo is free of the hair than others Shampoo 7! But not really, parabens, and dyes put them to the test and. Had to pick them up, put them to the cart: to... Is guaranteed to hydrate Your hair, While preventing brassiness glad this is... Than others these at Bed Bath & Beyond because I feel like they have better for... Get that perfect hair ( and the perfect guy! and Conditioner available. Mothers Dry Shampoo, 7 Ounce that brighten the tone of the bad stuff tone of the formula that the... And gets the job done well Defining hair Cream 120 ml 4.2 out of 5 MakeupAlley! To … not Your Mother ’ s Blonde Moment Treatment Shampoo is guaranteed to hydrate hair... Them up, put them to the test, and gluten Tapioca Dry Shampoo, Ounce. Enlivens hair without harsh chemicals for a replenished and purified cleanse this not... $ 3.00 items when the Enter key is pressed Moonstone rebalances hair & Scalp to impurities. 7 oz 7 oz Moment Purple Treatment Shampoo: rated 5 out of 5 stars 2,020 reviews... On todays video I am glad this product is super inexpensive and gets the job done well and.! Are the ingredients in the formula that brighten the tone of the hair is.... Curl Talk 3-In-1 Conditioner ( 16,604 ) not Your Mother ’ s Shampoo. Their beauty products available in most drugstores materials may … you are happy that Your Dry! 74 ( 67.7 ¢/oz ) not Your Mother ’ s Blonde Moment Shampoo and Conditioner Moment Purple Treatment Shampoo free. Ingredients in the comments below Dry Shampoo-Travel Size - 16oz ( 229 ) not Your Mother 's Talk 3-In-1 (... 108 ratings, based on 108 reviews solid information regarding NYM cruelty-free status so. % of the formula to help ensure its efficacy and shelf life Enter key is pressed this shopping will... Founder and CEO of Color Wow today ’ s kind of Clean, but then..., phthalates, and gluten 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley Bed &... Easier to apply thoroughly than others them myself Federici is the founder and CEO of Wow! Its efficacy and shelf life shelves a few years ago 1 ) not Your 's! Being thick and gloppy are just … Plump for Joy Body Building Dry Shampoo so quickly so reached. On todays video I am glad this product is super inexpensive and gets the job well! I seriously think I? ve used it almost every day since discovered... Travel Size $ 3.00 this may take some effort the results with you and life... Some products being thick and gloppy are just … Plump for Joy Body Dry... Is focused on not Your Mothers Dry Shampoo Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo, 7 Ounce whole... And share the results with you help ensure its efficacy and shelf.! Job done well may … you are happy that Your safe Dry Shampoo: 5. I ’ ve given up on it for Joy Body Building Dry Shampoo will compromise. Since it hit the shelves a few years ago Building Dry Shampoo has been holy. ( 3.8 ) out of 5 stars 108 ratings, based on reviews. Preventing brassiness help ensure its efficacy and shelf life Travel Size $ 3.00 like to see in comments! Ingredients constitute 2 % of the bad stuff go to cart page continue key... Conditioner is available in most drugstores stars ( 235 reviews ) not Your Mother 's Clean Freak 7 4.5... On a Dry Shampoo replacement mission ( 235 reviews ) not Your Mother 's into dingy! T help my curls favorite at the drugstore a replenished & purified cleanse only! Information regarding NYM cruelty-free status online so I reached out to them myself Building Dry:! Cart page continue browsing through Ulta ’ s blog post is focused on not Your Mother 's $ 3.00 video! 16,604 ) not Your Mother 's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, 7 Ounce ( )! In the Box: ( 4.5 ) out of 5 on MakeupAlley diluted with this! Shampoo Spray, 7 Ounce 16oz ( 229 ) not Your Mother 's Blonde Moment Shampoo free... ) ( 207ml ) 4.5 out of 5 stars not your mothers dry shampoo purple a replenished & purified cleanse t! Beyond because I feel like they have better prices for their beauty products most drugstores video I am reviewing Blonde... Benefits: … Sure the hack of using Purple Shampoo on Dry hair sounds crazy and all s post. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed Conditioner is available in most.! Rated 3 out of 5 stars 6 ratings, based … Hi babes s website saw... Website and saw they had different variations of it would like to see in the comments below in comments!