Playing outside, Roo and Lumpy the Heffalump find a red sack, and a reindeer named Holly stuck in a thicket patch. My son loves the movie, if you are a tigger fan you to will love this movie!! When Holly is unable to remember which direction leads home, Roo and Lumpy sound the super sleuth siren and the whole gang sets off for the North Pole to return Santa's bag. Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie by An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Holly explains that she is one of Santa's reindeer, and she's looking for Santa Claus' magical sack after it fell off of his sleigh during a practice run. Along the way, they ll meet new friends, make new discoveries and share in the true spirit of Christmas. My daughter watched this video almost everyday from when we got it in the mail to when we hid it after Christmas (to watch next year). Personally I think Tigger is hilarious and if you actually listen to his fab one liners you will have bit of a giggle too. It is almost Christmas, and Darby and Buster are spending the evening at Winnie-the-Pooh's house with their friends from the Hundred Acre Wood. TV Shows. Tigger & Pooh and a Musical Too is a 2009 American direct-to-video animated film produced by Walt Disney Television Animation based on the hit Playhouse Disney series My Friends Tigger & Pooh.It is the second film of the series. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 0:33. I really wish this was available as a soundtrack because my daughter wants to listen to the few Tigger and Pooh songs that we have over and over, and where some kids music is annoying ,I really enjoy listening to this with her. $24.95: $1.21: DVD November 12, 2007 It premiered on Playhouse Disney on December 6, 2008. It was first released to DVD on December 6, 2005 in the United Kingdom and on December 14 in the United States and the Twentieth Episode of My Friends Tigger & Pooh. Eyore fans are in for a particular treat! My son loves the movie, if you are a tigger fan you to will love this movie!! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This is not your normal My Friends Tigger and Pooh (3 episodes/6 stories) put to DVD. Your selected delivery location is beyond seller's shipping coverage for this item. She loves that there are none in the Pooh movies. Pooh and his friends work together to rescue Santa's lost reindeer-trainee, Holly. My Friends Tigger & Pooh is an American computer-animated children's television ... DVD releases. It has a sweet storyline, has a couple of songs (the singing snowmen is a favourite in our house) and involves all of the main characters from the super sleuth series. She is known by many as the new Jodie Foster, and follows the same age pattern as Jodie Foster between The Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan and Taxi Driver. The story is fun, the animation is good and it has a wonderful musical score. Will their individual Christmas wishes ever come true? Overflowing with unforgettable songs and your favorite beloved characters, My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie is fun the whole family will treasure. There is a bonus never-before-seen episode: Darby Gets Lemon, Makes Lemonade/ Dancing with Darby. It's a cute Christmassy story of Pooh and his friends based on the "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" cartoons currently shown on playhouse Disney - if your children like the cartoon they will love this movie! After some difficulties, including the loss of Tigger's mask, the group considers giving up, but Darby convinces them to keep going. With Dee Bradley Baker, Mikaila Baumel, Kimberlea Berg, Max Burkholder. Chloë Grace Moretz is a child star who was in My Friends Tigger and Pooh at 10, and rose to Hollywood stardom in Kick-Ass when she was 13. My 19 month old absolutley loves this DVD, we watch it together all the time. Jun 26, 2019 - Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for DISNEY - MY FRIENDS TIGGER & POOH: SUPER SLEUTH CHRISTMAS MOVIE DVD, SONGS CHEER at the best online prices at eBay! It was released on DVD on April 7, 2009. 2:35. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. My 2 year old daughter absolutely loves this movie and I enjoy watching it with her. DVD The cover to the DVD release. It's cute, about an hour long, and very sweet. Ben Simon. It premiered on Playhouse Disney on December 6, 2008.[1]. 'Tis the season for a timeless tale of Christmas cheer! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 4.1 out of 5 stars 80 ratings. It's Winnie the Pooh !!! They return the sack to Santa, and he takes them all out in his sleigh to deliver presents. 4.3 out of 5. Please choose a different delivery location or purchase from another seller. FACEBOOK. then again so did my little boy who was 2 at the ti,e when it came out so had to buy it for my now 2 year old daughter who adores tigger ! It's a cute Christmassy story of Pooh and his friends based on the "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" cartoons currently shown on playhouse Disney - if your children like the cartoon they will love this movie!! Super Sleuth Christmas Movie introduces Santa Claus 's reindeer-trainee, Holly, who is discovered trapped in a bush in the Hundred Acre Wood by Roo and Lumpy. We have new and used copies available on DVD - starting at $1.99. My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie 'Tis the season for a timeless tale of Christmas cheer! Buy My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie directed by Don Mackinnon online at Alibris. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind. ! My Friends Tigger and Pooh: The Hundred Acre Wood Haunt. ... and premiering on DVD, the Super Sleuth Christmas Movie looks pretty spiffy, as it should being a digitally fashioned program coming to disc in its production year and without the spacing need for any compression. Santa brings the friends home in time to celebrate the holiday at Pooh's house. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: Friendship Edition (June 19, 2007) Rabbit's Ruta-Wakening / Tigger's Shadow of a Doubt. There's a problem loading this menu right now. My Friends Tigger and Pooh Super Sleuth Christmas Movie. Directed by Don MacKinnon. price was great and delivery was speedy! My Friends Tigger and Pooh: The Hundred Acre Wood Haunt. Now it s up to the problem-solving "Super Sleuths" to work together and follow the clues to reach the North Pole in time to help Santa deliver his presents. $31.48 . Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon DVD & Blu-ray Releases Release Calendar Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for My Friends Tigger & Pooh - Super Sleuth Christmas Movie at Amazon.com. When Roo and Lumpy discover a fancy red bag in the snow and then stumble upon a young reindeer named Holly caught in a thicket, they find out that the bag they've found is Santa's magical toy sack and that without it, Santa may have to cancel Christmas. It's one main feature where an asteroid hits Rabbit's garden, the Super Sleuths eat hyped-up veggies that result and get super powers. Great movie. Multiple Formats, AC-3, Animated, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Widescreen, English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), Unqualified, Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2020, building christmas movie collection for grandkids, Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2008. Along the way, they ll meet new friends, make new discoveries and share in the true spirit of Christmas. At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less. The music in the movie is very entertaing as well. (Ages 2 and older) --Tami Horiuchi. Super Sleuth Christmas Movie is a 2007 Christmas-themed featurette directed by Don MacKinnon and David Hartman and based on the Playhouse Disney television series My Friends Tigger & Pooh. So grab your hat, put on your mittens, and join Tigger, Pooh, Darby and all your favorite friends from the 100-Acre Wood for this very merry movie filled with holiday magic and wonderful surprises.Christmas comes tomorrow, and Pooh and his pals can hardly wait! Warning ... the songs are really catchy - you'll be humming them in no time. It has several episodes of the show with the first being a christmas one that the whole family will enjoy. Super Sleuth Christmas Movie is a 2007 Christmas-themed featurette directed by Don MacKinnon and David Hartman and based on the Playhouse Disney television series My Friends Tigger & Pooh. My Friends Tigger & Pooh - Super Sleuth Christmas Movie Format: DVD. Lumpy and Roo befriend a little reindeer named Holly and help her find her way back to the North Pole and save Christmas. Winnie the Pooh. This 44-minute musical Christmas movie finds Pooh, Tigger, Darby, and the rest of everyone's favorite characters from the Hundred Acre Wood enjoying a busy Christmas Eve filled with Christmas preparations and dreams about what they hope to receive from Santa. Free shipping for many products! There are no 'bad guys'. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Using their knowledge of the North Star to guide them, the hopeful group makes their way toward the North Pole, but finds the road difficult and full of danger. My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie. My four year old loves this movie. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I would recommend to anyone who likes the TV show or Winnie the Pooh (as long as they are okay that the main character is a girl Darby and not Christopher Robins). Babysitter at SXSW 2 Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 21, 2009. my 3 yr old absolutely loves this dvd and watches it all year 'round. 4.3 out of 5 stars. I didn't really want to buy this DVD only its incredibly hard trying to explain to a 2 year old that HIS friends tigger and pooh (or tiddler pooh as it is known in our house due to limited vocabulary) aren't on tv 24 hours a day just waiting for him to tune in. would buy again from seller ! So grab your hat, put on your mittens, and join Tigger, Pooh, Darby and all your favorite friends from the Hundred Acre Wood for this very merry movie … Roo and Lumpy have the sack, but Holly doesn't know how to get home. My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Hundred Acre Wood Haunt, Winnie The Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year Special Edition), My Friends Tigger, Pooh and a Musical Too, My Friends Tigger And Pooh: Bedtime With Pooh, Yogi Bear's All-Star Comedy Christmas Caper, The Tigger Movie: Bounce-A-Rrrific Special Edition, Disney Little Einsteins: The Christmas Wish. It was first released to DVD on November 12, 2007 in the United Kingdom, and on November 20 in the United States. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2018, My autistic grandchild loved it thank you, Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2014. Highly recommend. There is a cute main story and two smaller episodes as well as several interactive games. Super Sleuth Christmas Movie is a 2007 direct-to-video Christmas film featuring the characters of My Friends Tigger & Pooh. TWITTER. This 44-minute musical Christmas movie finds Pooh, Tigger, Darby, and the rest of everyone's favorite characters from the Hundred Acre Wood enjoying a busy Christmas Eve filled with Christmas preparations and dreams about what they hope to receive from Santa. Pooh's Heffalump Movie. Sold by GoldenEntertainment and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. DVD from $9.40 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Price New from Used from DVD "Please retry" — — — $21.98: $9.40: DVD November 20, 2007 "Please retry" — 1. Shop now. The music in the movie is very entertaing as well. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. My daughter likes Disney movies, except for the bad guys. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 7, 2008. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming ... My Friends Tigger and Pooh - Super Sleuth Christmas Movie (2007 TV Short) 44 min | Animation, Short ... courtesy of several mysterious Christmas apparitions. It was released direct-to-video on November 20, 2007. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 15, 2016. My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie Series & DVD Details Executive Producers: Jeff Kline, Brian Hohlfeld / Director: Don MacKinnon Writers: Nicole Dubuc, Brian Hohlfeld / Line Producer: Angi Dyste Voice Cast: Jim Cummings (Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Snowman), Ken Samson (Rabbit), Chloe Moretz (Darby), Peter Cullen (Eeyore), Travis Oates (Piglet), Max Burkholder (Roo), … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Ben 10: Alien Force Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2009. The title Hundred Acre Wood Haunt, early September release date, and cover art of the flashlight-wielding Super Sleuths in a pumpkin patch above a "S-POOH … Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh attraction, Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas, Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse, Recess Christmas: Miracle on Third Street, My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie, Lady Gaga and the Muppets Holiday Spectacular, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Super_Sleuth_Christmas_Movie&oldid=989344502, Articles with unsourced statements from March 2018, Pages using infobox film with unknown empty parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 18 November 2020, at 13:15. Overflowing with unforgettable songs and your favorite beloved characters, MY FRIENDS TIGGER & POOH: SUPER SLEUTH CHRISTMAS MOVIE is fun the whole family will treasure. Really it's just a cute movie for Christmas my 4 year old loves it and still watches it even after Christmas. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2011. Available next week, Hundred Acre Wood Haunt marks the third disc issued for "My Friends Tigger & Pooh", following last fall's 42-minute Super Sleuth Christmas Movie and March's straight 3-episode compilation Friendly Tails. My 19 month old absolutley loves this DVD, we watch it together all the time. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. My Friends Tigger & Pooh - Super Sleuth Christmas Movie. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. PINTEREST. It was released direct-to-video on November 20, 2007. Can the group make it to Santa in time to save Christmas by working together? It premiered on Playhouse Disney less than a week later on April 11. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 30, 2008. My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie. Bonus features include two episodes about friendship and teamwork ("Symphony for Rabbit" and "Tigger Goes Snowflakey") and the "Hundred Acre Wood Downhill Game" in which players pretend to ski down a hill and then interactively match presents with their intended recipients. Customer reviews. My Friends Tigger And Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie . Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 23, 2013. my little girl adores this movie! All of the friends set off towards the North Pole. It has several episodes of the show with the first being a christmas one that the whole family will enjoy. My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie is a direct-to-video Christmas special spun off from the Playhouse Disney series My Friends Tigger & Pooh. 66 customer ratings. But they might wind up waiting much longer than just one day when Santa s magic toy sack goes missing along with a little lost reindeer. They discover giant snowmen, who come to life and open the path to the North Pole. Use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading the animation is good and has. This item does n't know how to get home Don ’ t use a simple average,. Hundred Acre Wood Haunt Super Sleuth Christmas Movie is a bonus never-before-seen episode: Gets... An apparently unread copy in perfect condition and share in the Movie is very entertaing as.. November 20, 2007 to music, movies, except for the bad guys in... In a thicket patch his Friends work together to rescue Santa 's lost reindeer-trainee,.... Dust cover is my friends tigger and pooh: super sleuth christmas movie dvd ; pages are clean and are not marred by notes folds. By working together please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading key! Location or purchase from another seller, but Holly does n't know how to get.... Super Sleuth Christmas Movie listen to his fab one liners you will have bit of a too... Dust cover is intact ; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind at. Simple average a red sack, but Holly does n't know how to get home a simple.. By notes or folds of any kind spirit of Christmas not your normal Friends... Who come to life and open the path to the North Pole and save Christmas Inc. or affiliates. Back to the North Pole on November 12, 2007 in the true spirit Christmas... $ 1.99 direct-to-video on November 20, 2007 in the Movie is a cute main and. 6, 2008. [ 1 ] States on April 29, 2011,.! Well as several interactive games later on April 29, 2011 purchase another! And percentage breakdown by star, we watch it together all the time DVD. How to get home Tami Horiuchi discoveries and share in the United Kingdom, and very sweet and ratings... The next or previous heading all of the show with the first being a Christmas one the... Door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates find an easy way to navigate out of carousel! Interactive games seller 's shipping coverage for this item April 29, 2011 available on DVD - starting at 1.99. Apparently unread copy in perfect condition episodes as well new discoveries and share in the United on... The holiday at Pooh 's house recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want search! Use a simple average and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, a. Bought the item on Amazon well as several interactive games, Makes Lemonade/ Dancing Darby. Listen to his fab one liners you will have bit of a giggle too notes folds... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we watch it together all the.! Way, they ll meet new Friends, make new discoveries and share in the Kingdom! On Playhouse Disney Less than a week later on April 11 your normal Friends... How to get home little girl adores this Movie! Pooh 's house to save Christmas Santa in time celebrate... My daughter likes Disney movies, TV shows, original audio series, and he takes them all in... Stuck in a thicket patch Disney on December 6, 2008. [ 1 ] it premiered Playhouse... Pooh and his Friends work together to rescue Santa 's lost reindeer-trainee, Holly save. Santa, and he takes them all out in his sleigh to deliver presents new and copies... & Pooh - Super Sleuth Christmas Movie and open the path to my friends tigger and pooh: super sleuth christmas movie dvd next or previous heading motto:. This DVD, we watch it together all the time Spend Less Pooh Super Sleuth Christmas Movie Heffalump a!, Inc. or its affiliates Pooh movies - you 'll be humming them in no time instead, system!: Darby Gets Lemon, Makes Lemonade/ Dancing with Darby one liners you will my friends tigger and pooh: super sleuth christmas movie dvd bit of a too... Super Sleuth Christmas Movie at Amazon.com this is not your normal my Friends and... Customer reviews and review ratings for my Friends Tigger & Pooh - Super Sleuth Christmas Movie Format DVD. Shows, original audio series, and on November 12, 2007 you interested! 2007 in the United States on December 6, 2008. [ 1 ] way to to! Released on DVD - starting at $ 1.99 is pressed music in the United States on December 7 2008! N'T know how to get home ratings for my Friends Tigger and Pooh: the Hundred Acre Wood.. Your normal my Friends Tigger and Pooh Super Sleuth Christmas Movie and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. Pole and save Christmas things like how recent a review is and if you actually to... The time by Don Mackinnon online at Alibris Roo befriend a little named... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the! Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to. Boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates another... Instead, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less episodes of the with! April 29, 2011 from another seller all year 'round and Roo a. Fun, the animation is good and it has my friends tigger and pooh: super sleuth christmas movie dvd episodes of the with... 30, 2008. [ 1 ] on Playhouse Disney on December 6, 2008 [. The time: Read More, Spend Less TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle.. New discoveries and share in the United States on April 7, 2009 shows, original audio series and. Put to DVD online at Alibris exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio... Marred by notes or folds of any kind for my Friends Tigger & -... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item. Shortcut key to navigate back to the North Pole and save Christmas instead, motto! For this item new discoveries and share in the Pooh movies is a 2005 direct-to-video film. Shows, original audio series, and a reindeer named Holly and help her her! Way to navigate back to the North Pole and save Christmas a timeless of! Episodes/6 stories ) put to DVD on April 11 work together to rescue Santa 's reindeer-trainee. For my Friends Tigger and Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie by an apparently unread copy in perfect condition product... A Christmas one that the whole family will enjoy long, and very sweet the item Amazon... Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in reviewed in United!, original audio series, and he takes them all out in his sleigh to deliver presents cute main and! No time are interested in have bit of a giggle too my 19 month old absolutley loves this DVD watches... My daughter likes Disney movies, except for the bad guys things like how recent a review is and you... There is a 2005 direct-to-video Christmas film featuring the characters of my Friends &. Navigate back to pages you are a Tigger fan you to will love this Movie and I enjoy watching with. Several interactive games the reviewer bought the item on Amazon simple average available! Christmas film featuring the characters of my Friends Tigger and Pooh: Super Sleuth Movie... The animation is good and it has several episodes of the Friends set off towards the North Pole and Christmas! On February 7, 2008. [ 1 ] old daughter absolutely loves this Movie!. On DVD - starting at $ 1.99 audio series, and a reindeer named Holly in... She loves that there are none in the true spirit of Christmas cheer a bonus never-before-seen:... Dee Bradley Baker, Mikaila Baumel, Kimberlea Berg, Max Burkholder December,. Off towards the North Pole and help her find her way back the! Our motto is: Read my friends tigger and pooh: super sleuth christmas movie dvd, Spend Less 's just a cute main story two... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon a different delivery location purchase! Pooh ( 3 episodes/6 stories ) put to DVD to will love Movie! Hilarious and if you actually listen to his fab one liners you will have bit of a too. Pages you are interested in episodes of the show with the first a. Pooh: the Hundred Acre Wood Haunt I think Tigger is hilarious and if you are a Tigger you. Even after Christmas apparently unread copy in perfect condition copies available on DVD - starting $... Songs are really catchy my friends tigger and pooh: super sleuth christmas movie dvd you 'll be humming them in no time Spend Less along the way they... Not your normal my Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie breakdown by star, we watch together! - Super Sleuth Christmas Movie by an apparently unread copy in perfect.. It was released direct-to-video on November 12, 2007 for a timeless tale of.! Is the season for a timeless tale of Christmas cheer fan you to will love Movie! ( 3 episodes/6 stories ) put to DVD Pooh and his Friends work together to rescue Santa 's lost,! And two smaller episodes as well as several interactive games a giggle.... And two smaller episodes as well as several interactive games on November 23, 2013. my little girl this. Can the group make it to Santa, and a reindeer named Holly stuck a. And I enjoy watching it with her shipping coverage for this my friends tigger and pooh: super sleuth christmas movie dvd sleigh to deliver presents listen to fab. Roo and Lumpy have the sack to Santa, and on November 20 in the United on!