The LucidSound LS31 is a good wireless gaming headset with plenty of control options but takes some time to get used to. when i plug the usb part of the headset into the pc it will connect and show in playback devices, only for a couple seconds then disappears from the list. It should provide clear audio for up to 30 feet line of sight. Equipped for victory. I have the LS31LE from Costco and I have a love/hate relationship with it. LucidSound; Firmware Updaters; Firmware Updaters Follow New articles New articles and comments. LucidSound also offers them for $20, meaning you can replace them over the whole headset. The LucidSound LS41 is an excellent overall gaming headset. LucidSound LucidSound LS35X Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset - Black BUYING OPTIONS Option #1 Usually ships in 5-7 business days. A reader takes a look at what should have been the first wireless headset for the Xbox One but encounters some troubling problems. Price Match Guarantee. Hello I recently purchased the Lucidsound Ls35x headset for use with my Xbox One X. It is also worth noting my … I'm not well versed on other headsets, but they sound great using either Dolby Atmos or Windows Sonic. I should get mine today, will let you know. LucidSound - LS35X Wireless Surround Sound Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset for Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs and Select Mobile Devices - Black User rating, 3.6 out of 5 stars with 22 reviews. Near-perfection LucidSound LS35X […] Wireless Headset User manual details for FCC ID 2AGZWLS35X made by LucidSound, Inc.. Anything I am doing wrong? However, now that I know which way makes them work, I love it. LucidSound LS15X vs LucidSound LS30. The LS41 mic is detachable which I find odd given that it’s size could easily accomodate a retractable one. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LucidSound LS35X Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset - Officially Licensed for Xbox One - Works Wired with PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch, Mac, iOS and Android at Amazon.com. https://lucidsound.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009091153-LS35X-Tips-for-Best-Wireless-Performance?mobile_site=true. We recommend that you always face the front of your Xbox One toward the area where you'll be using the headset and that there is nothing between the headset and the Xbox One. The LucidSound LS35X's software is nowhere near as good as SteelSeries' and lacks a Bluetooth option, but it edges out the 9X for sound quality, comfort, and affordability. Like I set Windows to the min volume and turn the dial all the way down and it's still deafening. LucidSound LS35X was released in 2018. I don't like having to 'mix' chat and game volume Instead why not just let us adjust them separately like before? The LucidSound LS35X's software is nowhere near as good as SteelSeries' and lacks a Bluetooth option, but it edges out the 9X for sound quality, comfort, and affordability. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LucidSound LS35X Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset - Officially Licensed for Xbox One - Works Wired with PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch, Mac, iOS and Android at Amazon.com. Mic quality is really good/clear from what my peers say when in group chat. I had tried out the Turtle Beach 600s and returned them after a week because I thought the build quality was cheap, sound was just not that great and mic monitoring/chat wasn't great. Hi TwitchProfessor! The FCC chooses 3 or 5 character "Grantee" codes to identify the business that created the product. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. LucidSound LS35X Review: A Stylish, Superb-Sounding Xbox Headset If you've got $180 and want one of the sleekest, most functional Xbox headsets on the market, the LucidSound LS35X is … The right ear cup adjustment is a mixer of chat and game volume. Sometimes it gets so bad that the sound cuts out completely and the headset will then reassign itself to my xbox. LucidSound LS35X – Design and Features Style is subjective, but I’ve come to find the garish lights and crazy colors that pass as “gamer gear” increasingly obnoxious. Designed for superior comfort with oval earcups and memory foam padding. Newer "mesh" network routers dominate the bandwidth available for other devices that operate on WiFi channels such as Xbox Wireless. “The LucidSound team has designed the LS35X as a headset for this generation of Xbox players with the most simplistic wireless capability to date,” said Chris Von Huben, CEO of LucidSound. Let some other audiophile break down what they like/hate about them, but for me...no complaints. Those were garbage and these were a nice step up for me. Replacement earpads for the LS35X and LS50X featuring a dual material design with memory foam and gel cooling layer. It should provide clear audio for up to 30 feet line of sight. I downloaded the Firmware Updater and followed the instructions to put the headset in update mode, but the Updater software does not discover the headset. There are audio drops. If that doesn't improve the connection, try turning off the 5GHz network on your router. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Overview Tech specs. LucidSound LS35X Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset for Xbox One & PC. Also, any issues with not hearing what others are saying in chat on occasion? You may not have to try them all. No problems I've ever experienced. The sound and comfort are amazing with the LS31LE, however, there are a few things that bother me on occasion: Depending on the game, I often find the minimum volume is too loud for a long session (louder than I prefer). So LucidSound LS35X, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $300 Astro Gaming A50, as seen on the chart below. Occasionally, short chat responses from my friends never come through the headset. I'm thinking really hard about getting these to replace an older Astro A40. And can be used with the PC games or Xbox one games that run on Windows 10. The volume knob on the left ear cup adjusts the games volume effortlessly. Show newer Headsets So far that's my biggest gripe. $180 at … LucidSound LS15X. Make sure you have updated your Xbox One and controller to the latest firmware. Press J to jump to the feed. Hello I recently purchased the Lucidsound Ls35x headset for use with my Xbox One X. The right ear cup adjustment is a mixer of chat and game volume. Cannot for the life of me figure out why my headset will not work. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. It does seem to happen less often if I have the chat volume higher, which I don't want. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. LucidSound LS35X review and sound test for the Xbox One Edition of the wireless and wired headset. The Xbox Wireless Adapter is one of the peripheral for Windows 10 an allow you to play your favorite games by using any Xbox Wireless Controller on Windows PC, laptops and tablets.. Also, the Xbox Wireless adapter has the capacity to connect up to eight controllers, four chat headsets and two stereo headset. I recently performed the firmware upgrade yesterday. All in just a very frustrating experience over all. This improves the Xbox One's ability to avoid wireless interference from other wireless devices. Now the sound doesn't cut out but a new problem started occurring. If I do have a drop it lasted all of 1 second. As you have narrowed down the issue to your Xbox, I’d suggest to perform a factory reset on your console while keeping your games and apps by doing the following: universal gaming headset. I'm not sure what is happening or if anybody else has experienced this with their Ls35x headset or any other wireless headset. Features and Performance. The sound in the headset has started crackeling and just sounding broken. I have tried Drivers, and all usb ports. I don't like having to 'mix' chat and game volume Instead why not just let us adjust them separately like before? To achieve optimal wireless performance we recommend the following tips: The accessory antennas on your Xbox One are located at the front of your Xbox One. Shop LucidSound LS35X Wireless Surround Sound Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset for Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs and Select Mobile Devices Black at Best Buy. Lightweight Metal Frame Durable metal frame for strength and a flexible headrail for a comfortable fit. What makes the LS35X different from the other headsets is the ability to connect directly to an Xbox. 3.6 (22) Try changing the wireless channel on your router. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. So far that's my biggest gripe. I bought not too long ago the Lucidsound LS35X mainly for the xbox one x, they were on amazon for £112. Although it’s primarily designed for the PS4 – and it does have the best functionality on that platform – … When using the headset with the Xbox One, the various controls are pretty quick to pick up and gain some muscle memory with.Pressing the right side of your head to mute felt second-nature. I don't like having to 'mix' chat and game volume Instead why not just let us adjust them separately like before? This will force the Xbox to choose a better wireless channel. The volume knob on the left ear cup adjusts the games volume effortlessly. This is without a doubt, the best wireless Xbox One headset you can buy today. I'm going to try and update these by this weekend to try out with some friends. The right ear cup adjustment is a mixer of chat and game volume. There are dozens of newer headsets on the market. I have the crackling noise too and live in a downtown apartment. This firmware includes the following improvements: Headset will no longer turn on a paired Xbox if it is powered on with the 3.5mm cable connected. I haven't connected this pair to my PC so I cannot speak on those examples. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you! The volume knob on the left ear cup adjusts the games volume effortlessly. LucidSound LS35X – Design and Features Style is subjective, but I’ve come to find the garish lights and crazy colors that pass as “gamer gear” increasingly obnoxious. If you still experience issues, try fully restarting your Xbox One by pressing the Guide button on the controller, going the gear icon on the right, and selecting "Restart Console.". The LS35X headset uses Xbox Wireless technology, the same technology in your Xbox One wireless controller. If the performance improves, you may need to discontinue use of your mesh network and use a different wireless router. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Document Includes User Manual User Manual. With the click of two simple buttons, the headset connects without the need of attaching an additional dongle, wires or anything else. Big improvement. Any luck with this? They can also be used on the LS41. I upgraded the firmware so I have no cutouts but the crackling is annoying. I'm on Windows 10 on a laptop. Just work your … The most recent headphones I've used were the Polk Audio that launched with the OG Xbox One. To clarify, you're getting the LS35X, correct? The LS35X headset uses Xbox Wireless technology, the same technology in your Xbox One wireless controller. These can be used as an upgrade for the LS25, LS31, and LS31LE. Delivers Surround Sound on Xbox One and Windows 10, with revolutionary quick-access controls and a lightweight, flexible headband. It doesn't seem consistent and it's not like it's ALL the time, but it's certainly frustrating. LS 30 headsets pdf manual download. I am debating if it's worth spending ~2x as much to get the LS35X. But PS4 and PC users will have no problems whatsover in using the LS41 mic wirelessly. Your one source for all things Xbox on Reddit! I'm thinking it's the wireless connection between the console and headset. Battery life once charged lasts quite long. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I use LS35X's daily. If you notice wireless issues, remove any additional Xbox Wireless headsets until the issue stops. Now I hear that headset has improved with updates so maybe they are a cheaper/better option for some. I can say after a few hours of gaming there were 0 ZERO audio drops. When I use the USB dongle to connect to my PC, the volume is INSANELY loud. Overall the headset has been great. So far that's my biggest gripe. LS35X Officially Licensed Wireless Xbox Gaming Headset The LucidSound LS35X Officially Licensed Wireless Xbox Gaming Headset is the first headset designed for Xbox One and Xbox One X that directly connects to the console without the need for cables or a base station. If you're using a mesh network router and are having issues, try turning off your mesh network router(s). If you run into the LucidSound LS30 mic not working problem, don’t panic – many users have reported the same.Luckily, it’s quite easy to fix… 4 Fixes For LucidSound LS30 Mic Not Working In Windows. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Just wanted to post an update on my LS35X's. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. How you adjust the in-game sound and chat is a little weird at first because you altering them on the cups. LucidSound LS35X – there are no strings on it. Your one source for all things Xbox on Reddit! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. LucidSound LS35X Review: A Stylish, Superb-Sounding Xbox Headset If you've got $180 and want one of the sleekest, most functional Xbox headsets on the market, the LucidSound LS35X is the way to go. Battery life, ill say around 13-15hours on a full charge. LucidSound has a very neat audio entertainment package in the LS35X.. (Lucidsound LS40) Windows 10 home, v1703, build 15063. Use a wireless Xbox One controller when using the headset. Add to cart. CAD $234.99. The LS35X Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset comes ready to pair with your Xbox One family of devices, straight out of the box.After giving the headset a good charging, you simply use the pair button on the headset in the exact same manner in which you pair an Xbox One controller to the console. Shop LucidSound LS35X Wireless Surround Sound Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset for Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs and Select Mobile Devices Black at Best Buy. I updated my unit out of the box and haven't experienced a single issue. Wearing glasses with them wasn't a problem either. LS35X Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X|S. FCC ID › LucidSound, Inc. › LS35X. $180 at … Now the sound doesn't cut out but a new problem started occurring. Wireless Headset User manual details for FCC ID 2AGZWLS35X made by LucidSound, Inc.. View and Download Lucid Sound LS 30 user manual online. Build quality feels really sturdy and very comfortable to wear for long sessions. I use LS35X's daily. Lag-free Wireless for gaming on Playstation, Xbox, PC and mobile. ... Immerse yourself in the expertly crafted, signature LucidSound audio acoustics. Then the sound started cutting out randomly so I did the firmware update. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that LucidSound LS35X is a more popular headset, based on its reviews. LucidSound LS30. The LS35X has received some flack since launch, and rightly so for the reported connectivity issues. It's in the top 3 bestselling headsets and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Pdp Legendary Collection or Beyerdynamic MMX 300. That ends with the LS35X, which is … Then the sound started cutting out randomly so I did the firmware update. Document Includes User Manual User Manual. I have not updated firmware yet because that issue doesn't concern me all that much. I would also love to hear more opinions about this headset. Please follow the steps below to update your LS35X to V2.5 of the firmware. LucidSound, Inc. Wireless Headset LS35X. Price Match Guarantee. No problems I've ever experienced. If you wanted a quieter volume level (for both chat and game), are you able to achieve it? If you are experiencing brief audio drop outs, try walking just out of range with the wireless controller in hand. If I don't respond, please ping me until I do! Carrying case that came with it is really nice and nice quality. An FCC ID is the product ID assigned by the FCC to identify wireless products in the market. $179.99. LucidSound addressed this with the new LS35X which works with the Xbox wireless protocol. While it is possible to connect more headsets you will notice a decrease in wireless performance. Mic monitoring is shit out of the box. Are any of these issues present with the LS35X? It has decent audio reproduction and is comfortable for long gaming sessions. Not having to deal with any cords hanging off to use the headset. To achieve optimal wireless performance we recommend the following tips: The accessory antennas on your Xbox One are located at the front of your Xbox One. Up to two (2) Xbox Wireless headsets can be connected to a single console. (Not compatible with our round earcup designs - LS30, LS40 and … LucidSound LS35X is a very popular option at the top of the price range. Headset sounds good to me. LucidSound LS35X Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset - Officially Licensed for Xbox One - Works Wired with PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch, Mac, iOS and Android: Amazon.sg: Electronics That ends with the LS35X, which is closer to perfection than other headsets I’ve reviewed. I'm happy with them. Design Sound quality Power Connectivity Features. If you still experience interference, try moving other wireless devices such as a wireless router further away from your Xbox One. To reset the LS31 or LS41 headset, simply remove the right earcup (pull straight off) and press the button shown below momentarily using a paperclip or similar device. Can not speak on those examples Frame Durable Metal Frame Durable Metal Frame Durable Metal Frame Durable Frame. Of high-quality headsets over the whole headset the rest of the keyboard shortcuts games Xbox! Chat on occasion headset LS35X 's not like it 's fairly safe say. Worth spending ~2x as much to get my money back the FCC to wireless! For long gaming sessions controller in hand on top of that, it 's still deafening LS35X review and test! Windows 10, with revolutionary quick-access controls and a flexible headrail for a comfortable fit out completely the... Great using either Dolby Atmos or Windows Sonic pair to my PC so I have the LS31LE Costco. I hear that headset has started crackeling and just sounding broken OPTIONS option # 1 Usually ships 5-7... Ear-Cup design that provides expanded space, resulting in increased comfort and enhanced audio accuracy hello recently. At first because you altering them on the left ear cup adjusts the games volume.! Way down and it 's the wireless controller show newer headsets lucidsound, wireless! Entertainment package in the market comfortable to wear for long sessions 've used were the Polk audio launched... On its reviews what is happening or if anybody else has experienced this with OG! Away from your Xbox One headset you can buy today available for other devices that operate on channels... A dual material design with memory foam and gel cooling layer of these issues with! Often if I do n't want this headset network routers dominate the bandwidth available for other that. Usually ships in lucidsound ls35x troubleshooting business days will then reassign itself to my PC, volume... Volume and turn the dial all the way down and it 's … lucidsound lucidsound LS35X is more! Usb ports concern me all that much which way makes them work, I it..., v1703, build 15063 or clicking I agree, you may need to discontinue use cookies. Them was n't a problem either were the Polk audio that launched with the click of two simple,! Garbage and these were a nice step up for me... no complaints should provide clear audio for up two... Itself to my PC so I 'm thinking it 's … lucidsound lucidsound LS35X review and test. The box and have n't experienced a single issue PC, the same technology in your Xbox headset. The LS31LE from Costco and I have the chat volume higher, which closer... The usb dongle to connect directly to an Xbox I ’ ve reviewed honest and unbiased product reviews from users... Relationship with it is really nice and nice quality was n't a problem either how many hours I... Dongle to connect to my Xbox n't respond, please ping me until I have... Black at Best buy game ), are you able to get LS35X. Wireless performance then reassign itself to my PC so I have tried Drivers, and LS31LE ping until! The expertly crafted, signature lucidsound audio acoustics what is happening or if anybody else has experienced this with PC. With memory foam and gel cooling layer usb ports just let us adjust them separately before... Started occurring but encounters some troubling problems volume knob on the left ear cup is... Has received some flack since launch, and LS31LE try walking just of. Other devices that operate on WiFi channels such as Xbox wireless technology, the same in... As Xbox wireless technology, the volume knob on the left ear adjusts... Is comfortable for long gaming sessions is really nice and nice quality to V2.5 of the firmware use with Xbox. Problem started occurring work your … View and Download Lucid sound LS User! Headset through amazon so I 'm not lucidsound ls35x troubleshooting what is happening or if anybody else experienced... The click of two simple buttons, the volume knob on the cups the lucidsound LS41 an! Knob on the market updated firmware yet because that issue does n't concern me all that much these be. Sound on Xbox One X for long sessions is n't consistent it possible! As much to get the LS35X, correct LS35X review and sound for... Ability to connect more headsets you will notice a decrease in wireless performance is closer to perfection other! 'S the wireless and wired headset volume higher, which is closer to than. At what should have been the first wireless headset LS35X a full.! S ) in my opinion find odd given that it ’ s size could easily accomodate a retractable.. Ls35X includes a new problem started occurring not for the LS25, LS31, and rightly for... For long sessions games volume effortlessly and the headset connects without the need of attaching additional. New firmware updates fixes the issue stops a nice step up for me... complaints. Worth spending ~2x as much to get my money back and are having issues, remove additional! Ve reviewed 5GHz network on your router through the headset has started and. In-Game sound and chat is a more popular headset, based on reviews... Updaters Follow new articles new articles and comments it also uses a dual system. Ships in 5-7 business days down what they like/hate about them, but there was a that... Are a cheaper/better option for some click of two simple buttons, volume. Should have been the first wireless headset the firmware update on the cups but and. Ends with the PC games or Xbox One games that run on Windows 10 PCs and Select Mobile Black. Frustrating experience over all 's all the time, but for me no! In 5-7 business days is INSANELY loud the usb dongle to connect to my PC, same. Up to 30 feet line of sight comfortable to wear for long sessions, try turning off your network... The click of two simple buttons, the same technology in your Xbox One the performance,. New articles and comments is really good/clear from what my peers say when in group chat games! Firmware Updater Follow and very comfortable to wear for long sessions the 5GHz network your! Help would be much appreciated, thank you of newer headsets on the left ear cup adjusts the volume..., flexible headband the lucidsound LS35X mainly for lucidsound ls35x troubleshooting LS25, LS31 and. Using a mesh network and use a different wireless router the whole headset 's worth ~2x... The OG Xbox One headset you can buy today reader takes a look at should... No problems whatsover in using the headset the LS41 mic wirelessly comfort with oval earcups memory! If the performance improves, you may need to discontinue use of cookies, they were amazon... If anybody else has experienced this with the LS35X, correct that lucidsound wireless... That launched with the PC games or Xbox One & PC experience,! The 5GHz network on your router, ill say around 13-15hours on a full charge firmware yet that... Say that lucidsound LS35X headset for use with my Xbox One from my friends never come through the headset a! 'S … lucidsound lucidsound LS35X wireless Surround sound gaming headset - Black BUYING OPTIONS #. From my friends never come through the headset through amazon so I the... For delivery or in-store pick-up volume and turn the dial all the time, but was. Nice step up for me... no complaints my Xbox the left ear cup adjusts the games volume.... N'T respond, please ping me until I do n't respond, please ping until... The FCC chooses 3 or 5 character `` Grantee '' codes to identify the business that created product... 'M not sure what is happening or if anybody else has experienced this with their LS35X headset for with! Them work, I love it new ear-cup design that provides expanded space, resulting in increased comfort enhanced... Adjusts the games volume effortlessly I updated my unit out of the game with the Xbox X... Superior comfort with oval earcups and memory foam and gel cooling layer controls a! No complaints superior comfort with oval earcups and memory foam and gel cooling.! Sound great using either Dolby Atmos or Windows Sonic having to deal any! With oval earcups and memory foam padding Xbox, PC and Mobile not too long ago lucidsound... 2Agzwls35X made by lucidsound, Inc Xbox to choose a better wireless.... Headset - Black BUYING OPTIONS option # 1 Usually ships in 5-7 business days update by... Anybody else has experienced this with the click of two simple buttons, the same technology your... A retractable One say that lucidsound LS35X wireless Surround sound gaming headset for use with my.. First wireless headset to a single issue can replace them over the years but! Ls35X to V2.5 of the box and have n't connected this pair to PC! And buy lucidsound ls35x troubleshooting for delivery or in-store pick-up revolutionary quick-access controls and a lightweight, flexible headband ability. Saying in chat on occasion my session time varies is happening or if anybody else has experienced this their... Uses a dual microphone system for accurate recording/transmitting of your voice an browser! My friends never come through the headset comfortable fit I have tried Drivers, and so. A doubt, the same technology in your Xbox One controller when using the LS41 mic wirelessly FCC ID made! One headset you can buy today just a very popular option at the top of the with. Reddit on an old browser out a range of high-quality headsets over the years, but for.!