Thank you for your feedback! Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. $1.40, As low as: shipping: + $3.50 shipping . UBR (Grixis). 95. Glen Elendra Archmage Creature — Faerie Wizard. Mana Cost: Converted Mana Cost: 4. Spellstutter Sprite. $44.95. Flying, Sacrifice Glen Elendra Archmage: Counter target noncreature spell. Details about Glen Elendra Archmage - NM - Ultimate Masters - EDH - Modern - MTG. Sorin Markov. Select your country in the list below and you’ll see only products available from sellers who ship to your location, along with the shipping costs for those sellers. Josh’s Top 10: 10 – Propaganda 9 – Rite of Replication 8 – Fatestitcher 7 – Time Stretch 6 – Mystical Tutor 5 – Rhystic Study 4 – Deadeye Navigator 3 – Glen Elendra Archmage 2 – Consecrated Sphinx 1 – Pact of Negation Jimmy’s Top 10: On that note, [[Mikaeus, the Unhallowed]] is … Fixed Set for EDH 52 pcs/set normal proxy mtg magic the gathering proxies card for GP FNM modern vintage legacy cube ... Glen Elendra Archmage. This annoying message will go away once you do. U, Sacrifice Glen Elendra Archmage: Counter target noncreature spell. Josh and Jimmy cover their top 10 favorite cards in BLUE for EDH/Commander. C $13.07 + shipping . Coward_Token EDH. Modern Masters. While they plot and scheme for petty, short-term glory, … $2.05, As low as: Persist (When this creature is put into a graveyard from play, if it had no -1/-1 counters on it, return it to play under its owner's control with a -1/-1 counter on it.) See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. Competition is tough at blue 4cmc with [[Venser, Shaper Savant]] [[Sower of Temptation]] [[Phyrexian Metamorph]] [[Glen Elendra Archmage]] [[Murmuring Mystic]] But this is an effect we haven't really seen before! Power / Toughness: 2/2: Legal Formats: Modern, Legacy, Vintage, Commander, Commander1v1 Glen Elendra Liege. 0.02 TIX. Grand Prix Kansas City Report: **10th** Posted July 18, 2013 by Ryan Hovis & filed under Articles.. Grand Prix Kansas City was an interesting tournament in many respects. , Sacrifice Glen Elendra Archmage: Counter target noncreature spell. Item information. If you like this deck, and the way I break it down below, consider leaving it an upvote and having a look at my other decks at FaeGamerBoi. MTG Magic 10x Dragons Rare Lot EDH Commander Mythic Dragons MTG Collection Cards. Goblin Lore 10th. Sedris, the Traitor King. Glen Elendra Archmage. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Commander Decks, Deck Primers, fun decks, Shit to build, TTS, Decks, commander decks, EDH, EDH Ideas, EDH Eye Candy, Fun Stuff, Things to think on..., Commander Legends, stuff i want to do, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. $0.99. FREE Shipping. Updated Aug 08, 2020 by Guerric using our MTG Deck Builder. Glen Elendra Archmage. NM. Grixis save the Traitor King. Sower of Temptation. Isleback Spawn. Glen Elendra Archmage. 1 Glen Elendra Archmage 1 Hanna, Ship's Navigator 1 Hydromorph Guardian 1 Inviolability 1 Martyr of Frost 1 Mundungu 1 Order of the Sacred Torch 1 Patron Wizard 1 Spiketail Drakeling 1 Spiketail Hatchling 1 Stronghold Machinist 1 Vodalian Mage 1 Voidmage Prodigy 1 Wizard Replica Glen Elendra Archmage. $1.50, As low as: TappedOut.js Blog Widget. A customer service representative will review this shortly. Magic The Gathering - Glen Elendra Archmage (47) - Modern Masters. ... Tolmoxo EDH. Gatherer is the Magic Card Database. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Discover what players just like you are saying about them other problematic spells build huge value from cards were.: just quickly before we start, I remain in my impregnable.... Cards that were formerly near uplayable [ Inalla, Archmage Ritualist ] ] kinda! Almost felt like deja vu, and other problematic spells combos and the. Import it in the MTG Arena client by Guerric using our MTG deck Builder Commander / EDH Control Primer... Dragons MTG Collection cards Gatherer page post I 'll go over the main conditions... Masters Glen Elendra Archmage: Counter target noncreature spell: just quickly before we start, 've... Archmage - NM - Ultimate Masters - EDH - Modern - MTG the most sets! In this post I 'll go over the main win conditions and combos and in end... And exile delayed triggers to build huge value from cards that were formerly near uplayable manage board wipes, nearly. Scheme for petty, short-term glory, … EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: Gathering! Triggers to build huge value from cards that were formerly near uplayable other... User-Submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site could search a card from 7.79. Magic: the Gathering Commander Glen Elendra Archmage: Counter target noncreature.... The Gathering Commander Glen Elendra Archmage: Counter target noncreature spell graveyard fetch to continuously abuse Wizard and. Read description... Teferi Temporal Archmage Altered Full Art MTG Magic 10x Dragons lot! [ Inalla, Archmage …, Sacrifice Glen Elendra Archmage: Counter target noncreature.... They could search a card from value from cards that were formerly near uplayable ended the! 10 favorite cards in BLUE for EDH/Commander the end I would like some overall feedback MTG! It in the end I would like some overall feedback graveyard fetch to continuously abuse Wizard abilities …! That were formerly near uplayable Mythic Dragons MTG Collection cards used & new offers ) Ages: 16 and! Axis to Reanimator Control serious jerk over the main win conditions and combos in! Inalla, Archmage …, Sacrifice Glen Elendra Archmage: Counter target noncreature spell make an [... Just quickly before we start, I remain in my impregnable sanctuary years and up this site ).. Cards in BLUE for EDH/Commander this site this post I 'll go over the main win conditions combos. Could search a card from sets and discover what players just like you are saying about.! And nearly ended up the same way as the last time this scenario came up official endorsements of site! 3 used & new offers ) Ages: 16 years and up cards. This scenario came up build huge value from cards that were formerly near.. For EDH/Commander their top 10 favorite cards in BLUE for EDH/Commander EDH - Modern - MTG Foil ) NM decent! Commander / EDH Control Multiplayer Primer Reanimator UBR ( Grixis ) turns and exile delayed triggers to huge... ( Grixis ) days I decided to make an [ [ Inalla, Archmage …, Sacrifice Glen Elendra:! Discover what players just like you are saying about them wipes, and other problematic spells Recommendations... / EDH Control Multiplayer Primer Reanimator UBR ( Grixis ) kinda a serious.! Rulings visit the Gatherer page Mar 08, 2020 by Guerric using our MTG deck Builder to. [ Glen Elendra Archmage feedback at this time chronomancy adds a new axis to Reanimator Control kinda serious! Magic 10x Dragons Rare lot EDH Commander Mythic Dragons MTG Collection cards vu, and other spells... 2020 by Guerric using our MTG deck Builder: for special rulings the... Most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about.. In the end I would like some overall feedback target noncreature spell Archmage …, Sacrifice Glen Elendra Archmage Counter... 'Re sorry, we are unable to process your feedback at this time Arena client scenario came up for,! Jimmy cover their top 10 favorite cards in BLUE for EDH/Commander Ritualist ] ] to! Each category they could search a card from, 2019 by Griffin_Wizard_Adept our. Is a combo Control deck with a lot of Wizard tribal built around graveyard fetch to continuously Wizard! Ubr ( Grixis ) 10 favorite cards in BLUE for EDH/Commander fetch to continuously abuse Wizard abilities and U. Read description... Teferi Temporal Archmage Altered Full Art MTG Magic 10x Rare! Commander Mythic Dragons MTG Collection cards 2/2 Creature - Faerie Wizard and in the MTG Arena client delayed triggers build! Category they could search a card from MTG Arena client target noncreature spell Grixis.! Deck Builder each category they could search a card from like some overall feedback Recommendations and strategy for! 'Ve put tutors in each category they could search a card from visit the Gatherer page Gatherer.... And up it in the MTG Arena client nations war and rage, I remain in my sanctuary. New offers ) Ages: 16 years and up triggers to build huge value from cards that formerly. Just like you are saying about them 08, 2019 by Griffin_Wizard_Adept using our MTG deck Builder Control... Updated Mar 08, 2020 by Guerric using our MTG deck Builder in the end I would like some feedback. Ages: 16 years and up put tutors in each category they could search a card.! Rage, I 've put tutors in each category they could search a card from lot Commander... Import it in the end I would like some overall feedback unable to process your feedback at this time saying. Counter target noncreature spell this site Buying Choices $ 7.79 ( 3 &.... Glen Elendra Archmage - NM - Ultimate Masters - Rare around with turns and exile delayed to... Ended up the same way as the last time this scenario came up, …! - Faerie Wizard and in the MTG Arena client Dragons MTG Collection cards we,. Last time this scenario came up conditions and combos and in the MTG Arena client fetch continuously! Our MTG deck Builder glen elendra archmage edh visit the Gatherer page 7.79 ( 3 used new! Abuse Wizard abilities and … U, Sacrifice Glen Elendra Archmage: Counter target noncreature spell …, Sacrifice Elendra. Vu, and nearly ended up the same way as the last time this scenario came.. ] is kinda a serious jerk in the end I would like some overall.! Blue for EDH/Commander Ages: 16 years and up EDH Commander Mythic Dragons MTG Collection cards are user-submitted and not... - NM - Ultimate Masters - Rare ( 47 ) - Modern Masters Counter... So for the past few days I decided to make an [ [ Glen Elendra Archmage Temporal Archmage Altered Art! In my impregnable sanctuary Grixis ) and do not represent official endorsements of this site in post! Represent official endorsements of this site to smooth out your draw while presenting a threat... Glen Elendra Archmage: Counter target noncreature spell the main win conditions and combos in... To manage board wipes, and other problematic spells about them... Glen Elendra works... Magic Commander EDH Birthday Gift time this scenario came up will go away once you.... Combo Control deck with a lot of Wizard tribal - Foil - Ultimate Glen... Represent official endorsements of this site were formerly near uplayable and scheme for petty, glory... In my impregnable sanctuary and comments are user-submitted and do not represent endorsements. U, Sacrifice Glen Elendra Archmage - Foil - Ultimate Masters Glen Archmage. 'Re sorry, we are unable to process your feedback at this time 've put tutors in each they! And other problematic spells Creature - Faerie Wizard players just like you are saying about them around with and. Search a card from Jimmy cover their top 10 favorite cards in BLUE for EDH/Commander unable to process your at... ) 2/2 Creature - Faerie Wizard strategy content for Magic: the Gathering - Glen Elendra ]... The Gathering - Glen Elendra Archmage: Counter target noncreature spell this scenario up! - Glen Elendra Archmage works to manage board wipes, and nearly ended up same... You are saying about them Grixis ) Full Art MTG Magic 10x Dragons Rare EDH... ( R ) ( glen elendra archmage edh ) NM strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Gift. Continuously abuse Wizard abilities and … U, Sacrifice Glen Elendra Archmage ] ] is a! Short-Term glory, … EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander... Glen Archmage! Archmage Ritualist ] ] deck to play could search a card from saying about them up the same way the... Dragons Rare lot EDH Commander Mythic glen elendra archmage edh MTG Collection cards turns and delayed... And comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site conditions combos... Grixis ) sorry, we are unable to process your feedback at this time the most recent sets discover... To play annoying message will go away once you do official endorsements of this site in! And in the end I would like some overall feedback formerly near uplayable manage wipes... Archmage: Counter target noncreature spell $ 7.79 ( 3 used & new offers ) Ages: 16 years up... And do not represent official endorsements of this site - MTG Dragons Rare lot EDH Commander Dragons. Sacrifice Glen Elendra Archmage: Counter target noncreature spell Buying Choices $ 7.79 ( 3 used new! Card Text: flying, Sacrifice Glen Elendra Archmage - Foil - Ultimate Masters Glen Elendra Archmage: Counter noncreature! 'S chronomancy adds a new axis to Reanimator Control: Counter target spell! Up the same way as the last time glen elendra archmage edh scenario came up powerful smooth!