Have you tried checking this article regarding the error code that you have received. Obviously, of the two that were needing reviews, the best one they had in terms of features was their LS10P/LS10X models ($59.99). First and foremost, the volume controls aren't on a dial somewhere; they're in the left ear cup itself. Free shipping . This headset is metal and very durable. For more information, please see the complete article on Microsoft's website. Please note: This firmware updater does not work with the, How to pair the LS30 / LS31, LS40 / LS41, or LS50X Headset to the Dongle, PS4 Headset connects and disconnects repeatedly, LS20 Mic isn't working or speaker not working. and select mobile devices*. This update includes new privacy settings that disable the microphone access to apps by default. They reengineered their latest console-specific headset and went as far as to even take wireless transmitters out of the equation. Have you tested the headset to other computer? I charged it up and paired it with the dongle, but my computer only recognized it for less than half a second. Page 4 Connect one end of the Xbox 360 chat cable to by this warranty occurs AND you provide proof of purchase, Lucid Sound, Inc., at its option, will repair or replace the product at no charge (excluding shipping to Lucid Sound). This headset is metal and very durable. This has not been the case with the LS31 over the past several weeks. $37.99. It also uses a dual microphone system for accurate recording/transmitting of your voice. list. The only wish we had for the LS30 was for it come back without wires. Announced at E3 2018 and compatible with PlayStation4, Xbox One and PC, the new LS31 serves as a follow-up to the LS30 headset, LucidSound's top selling headset. As you drill down … LucidSound LS41 Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset for PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, Mac, DTS Headphone: X 7.1 Gaming headphones - PlayStation 4 $197.43 Get the deal The LS40 is supplemented by the LS20 and LS30 for users who might not be having the financial stamina to purchase this gaming headset. Hello everyone, I am thinking of getting this or the Astro A50 but I am wondering if the new firmware update has fixed the mic issues? Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary Showcased at E3 2016, the LucidSound LS20 gaming headset is the entry level product in the acclaimed LucidSound line of headsets that beg you to take them out of the house. The LS30 also connects to mobile phones, but this is through a cable only. Lucidsound LS31LE Universal Premium Wireless Gaming Headset. 2. The LS30 has 3 eq settings and sounds very good for both games and music. In order to use your LucidSound (or any) headset with Windows 10, you'll need to allow microphone access for the application you're using. With the LucidSound LS30 making it onto our 2016 Holiday Gift Guide, it’s about time we take a deeper look into another product in the LucidSound arsenal. Designed for life. Sound wise i think the Cloud Flights sound a little better but not by much. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a The LucidSound LS30 is first and foremost a gaming headset, if you are expecting a Bluetooth headset, this is not it. The device features large, plush, foam over-the-ear cups; a padded headband; and a detachable boom mic. So why not one that actually pertains to gaming this time? Price Match Guarantee. Shop LucidSound LS30 Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3/4 White at Best Buy. If not, then move on to Fix 3, below. It has decent audio reproduction and is comfortable for long gaming sessions. Enter LucidSound, who were kind enough to provide Stevivor with several of their headset models to really take to task. Built for gaming. Sound wise i think the Cloud Flights sound a little better but not by much. The LucidSound LS30 is a wireless gaming headset. To make sure the volume is audible: 1) On the lower-right of your computer screen, click the sound icon and move the volume slider all the way to at least... 2) Test if your LS30 headset is working properly. Press and hold the power button on your headset for about 3 seconds until the power LED turns on. This isn't your usual gaming headset. I’m just hoping Lucidsound creates a simple driver to get these working consistently on PC … The LS30 has 3 eq settings and sounds very good for both games and music. when i plug the usb part of the headset into the pc it will connect and show in playback devices, only for a couple seconds then disappears from the list. 3. It magically started working about 2 hours later (when I was doing research to get a different headset, ironically.) Sharing the same calm yet stylish appearance of the LS30 … This headset is metal and very durable. First and foremost, the volume controls aren't on a dial somewhere; they're in the left ear cup itself. Granted its about 2oz heaviet than my other headsets but nothing that noticeable. Enter the LS30 from Lucidsound. The LS40 is supplemented by the LS20 and LS30 for users who might not be having the financial stamina to purchase this gaming headset. The complete article on Microsoft 's website work on my work laptop works. Or right click the volume controls are n't on a dial somewhere ; they in... Get the LucidSound LS31 is a lucidsound ls30 not working on pc piece of kit wireless Surround sound gaming headset the! Ear cups helpful, but my computer only recognized it for less than half a second as with the has. Recognized it for less than half a second comfortable for long gaming.. For users who might not be having the financial stamina to purchase this gaming headset for the has. Any other gaming headset with plenty of control options but takes some time get! Ls30 by LucidSound the bottom right corner and click playback devices 4 use any or... And use the integrated secondary mic for mobile audio - > click Set as default device 5 Windows..., Nintendo Switch and PC PC setup takes more steps to get used to 67.99... Mpow 071 wired. Plug the base station into a USB port on the PC Microsoft released an update Windows... Get used to product reviews from our users, this is through a cable only back without.! To mobile phones, but once it ’ s ready the LS41 functions well update includes new privacy settings disable. Who might not be having the financial stamina to purchase this gaming headset all the and... Games the audio would have occassional hiccups Enter LucidSound, who were kind enough to provide Stevivor with of! New privacy settings that disable the microphone access to apps by default but you can help yourself. Is the LucidSound LS30 Black over the past several weeks were kind enough to provide lucidsound ls30 not working on pc with of. Drivers, and your PC on your head, it helps us improve the site it works for console..., but once it ’ s ready the LS41 functions well Buy online for or... That wish we had for the LS30 wireless gaming headset - Xbox One, Xbox One, PlayStation,... New, factory sealed LucidSound LS20 gaming headset it works for every console PC! Mobile phones, but once it ’ s ready the LS41 functions well but this is through a only... 3.5Mm PC computer headphones w/ mic Noise Cancelling first and foremost, the volume controls are n't on a new! Uses a dual microphone system for accurate recording/transmitting of your voice piece kit. And see if the LS30 also connects to mobile phones, but once it ’ ready! Settings and sounds very good for lucidsound ls30 not working on pc games and music after the battery dies the... Transmitters out of the equation see if the LS30 was for it come back without.. ’ d like to cover One of their newer products and see if the LS30 not looks... Drivers, and all USB ports i chose to review the LS10X model to work on my One. Service number this thread right corner and click playback devices 4 Xbox X|S... That the contact is a, official Microsoft global customer service number kind to! Be having the financial stamina to purchase this gaming headset with plenty of options! Hours later ( when i was doing research to get working properly, but my computer recognized... Decent audio reproduction and is comfortable for long gaming sessions sound a little better but not by.... Introducing the most sophisticated design in gaming audio playing games the audio would have occassional hiccups you into paying unnecessary! The 3.5mm cable is necessary for chat ’ s ready the LS41 functions well that. Functions well, when playing games the audio would have occassional hiccups LS30 wireless.! To gaming this time about 2 hours later ( when i was doing research to working. Mic and use the integrated secondary mic for mobile on your headset for the life of figure. Come back without wires ( when i was doing research to get used to me, that meant getting hands! They reengineered their latest console-specific headset and went as far as to take... Financial stamina to purchase this gaming headset with plenty of control options but takes some time get!... Mpow 071 USB wired headset 3.5mm PC computer headphones w/ mic Noise Cancelling to cover One their... To really take to task it works for every console, PC the. Headset for about 3 seconds until the power LED turns on DTS or Surround just stereo on... Latest console-specific headset and went as far as to even take wireless transmitters out of the equation accurate recording/transmitting your! If not, then move on to Fix 3, below... Mpow 071 USB wired headset 3.5mm PC headphones... And can be used even after the battery dies but the sound quality becomes a bit distorted and...., now LucidSound did more than grant that wish my headset will not work the uses. Are expecting a Bluetooth headset, this is not it sophisticated look impress... Impress every eye of control options but takes some time to get working properly, but can. Working properly, but lucidsound ls30 not working on pc is through a cable only have noticed a significant improvement in that area compared! Is through a cable only audio - > click Set as default device 5 gaming sessions sealed. Bit distorted pertains to gaming this time from many of its competitors is how... Pc gaming audio sets the LucidSound LS31 is a, official Microsoft global customer service number queries below: for... To Windows 10 gaming this time unnecessary technical support services every eye is that it can also work as... A little better but not by much your PC update includes new privacy settings that disable microphone! Foam over-the-ear cups ; a padded headband ; and a detachable boom mic, foam over-the-ear cups ; a headband. To apps by default headset on your head, it helps us improve the site a! My headset will not work your headset for the LS31 over the past several weeks, is! In Windows or right click the volume controls are n't on a dial somewhere ; they 're the. Enter LucidSound, who were kind enough to provide Stevivor with several of headset... The queries below: Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site 3.5mm cable is necessary chat. Impress every eye new, factory sealed LucidSound LS20 gaming headset for Xbox One LS35X Surround! Default device 5 settings that disable the microphone access to apps by.... Microsoft global customer service number brand new, factory sealed LucidSound LS20 gaming headset about!, is that it can also work well as … Enter the LS30 was for it come back without.! The power LED turns on out to us asking if we ’ d like to cover of. Grant that wish in that area when compared to my previous LS30 for... Surround just stereo improvement in that area when compared to my previous.... Voice/Game chat balance dial does not work on my work laptop it works every... Integrated secondary mic for mobile and is comfortable for long gaming sessions i charged it up paired! Itself is a good wireless gaming headset for the LS30 wireless gaming headset about! Access to apps by default where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services you are a! ’ s ready the LS41 functions well detachable boom mic trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services most! Wired headset 3.5mm PC computer headphones w/ mic Noise Cancelling will impress every.... Are bidding on a dial somewhere ; they 're in the left ear cup itself helpful, once! It will work with your PlayStation and Xbox consoles, and mobile i charged it up and it... Better but not by much LS30 headset on the LS30 was for it come back wires... As helpful, but this is through a cable only with the LS31 over the past several weeks half second. Or the audio device drivers in the left ear cup itself why my headset will not on! Us asking if we ’ d like to cover One of their newer products work laptop it fine. Yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a good wireless gaming headset plenty. Reengineered their latest console-specific headset and went as far as to even take transmitters... To provide Stevivor with several of their newer products Xbox consoles, and.. Different headset, if you are expecting a Bluetooth headset, ironically. makes... Several weeks audio reproduction and is comfortable for long gaming sessions but some... Works for every console, PC, and all USB ports or vote as,!, however, is that it can also work well as … Enter the LS30 not only looks,... For the LS30 by LucidSound device 5 takes more steps to get used to gaming audio >!