Share - Lone Wolf WSCC2 Wide Sit Climb Combo II Treestand. Foot Rest. 3. Back Pack Straps - Padded. The Lone Wolf Sit & Climb 'Combo' and Wide Sit & Climb 'Combo' Climbing Treestands feature the unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I fell like this stand was made for someone around 5'6 150 pounds. Good value. First Season using my stand and the top section has given out on me. So, here we are in 2012. item 4 Replacement Belt - Fits Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks & All Lone Wolf Hang On Stand 4 - Replacement Belt - Fits Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks & All Lone Wolf Hang On Stand. CURRENTLY SOLD OUT #19 Top Rated product in Tree Stands Lone Wolf WSCC2 Wide Sit Climb Combo II Treestand. Features the full-size 30" x 19.5" platform. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2018. The Wide Sit & Climb Combo fits trees from six to 19 inches in diameter and can accommodate hunters up to 350 pounds. the belt system used to climb the tree is quiet but also aggravating to climb with, if you climb a pine the belt gets constantly hung on the bark. Price. 5.0 average based on 9 product ratings. Lone Wolf Climbing Stick 4.8 out of 5 stars 499. Sit & Climb Wide Top by Lone Wolf®. Features the full-size 30" x 19.5" platform. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Close. Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand 4.4 out of 5 stars 97. Use to replace old seats on other climbers or use as a comfortable option during bow season. I bet the seat will be redesigned real quick! Top positive review. Lone Wolf Treestands Wide Sit and Climb II Combo Molded Seat, Quiet, Mobile Hunting, Outdoor: Lone Wolf Treestands: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Write a review. The wide version seat is 4" wider than the original Sit & Climb giving you more room to maneuver and stay comfortable. 4 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. by Lone Wolf Treestands. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand, See all details for Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No problem. The Lone Wolf Sit & Climb 'Combo' and Wide Sit & Climb 'Combo' Climbing Treestands feature the unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. Summit Treestands Mini Viper SD Climbing Treestand, Mossy Oak 4.8 out of 5 stars 234. I will say avoid hickory's that is one thing I have learned climbs a poplar with ease though. Designed to provide the ultimate in comfort while still maintaining mobility. Like new. 2. Lone Wolf Wide Sit And Climb Combo II Treestand - Comfort meets convenience, without sacrificing an ounce of performance - that's the Wide Sit & Climb "Combo" Climbing Stand. This feature-filled climber treestand packs down to a slim 4-inch profile. Features a unique, pivoting sit and climb bar for easy climbing and packs down to a … 5 star 68% 4 star 16% 3 star 8% 2 star 3% 1 star 5% Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand. 4.4 out of 5 stars. I bought the Lone Wolf sit and climb to be a little more quieter coming and going, folds flat and the rubber band are alot quieter than my older summits cables, But I wish I bought the wide verson it's pretty narrow seat, other then that I like it alot. Millennium M-100-SL (M-100U) Hang-on Treestand. Love how small it packs up vs my summit viper. This feature-filled climber treestand packs down to a slim 4-inch profile. 5. Perhaps you have a Hand Climber "Combo" that gets a workout during the bowhunting season, but you'd LOVE a Wide Sit & Climb top for gun season. Free shipping for many products! Includes an Alpha seat casting, bracket, seat pad, and all hardware to fully assemble. This video shows you some helpful modifications you can make to a Lone Wolf climbing tree stand to help it work better for you. Perhaps you have a Hand Climber "Combo" that gets a workout during the bowhunting season, but you'd LOVE a Wide Sit & Climb top for gun season. Asking $280 and … Price. The only thing I did not care for was the padding in the seat, I think it could be a little thicker. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Sit & Climb Wide Top by Lone Wolf®. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2019. Rating - 0%. Have not had long sits yet but I think this stand will be worth the money. 2 Week Lead Time Product Details. $239.99. The Lone Wolf Sit & Climb 'Combo' and Wide Sit & Climb 'Combo' Climbing Treestands feature the unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. These cost nearly $500 new (after taxes). Lone Wolf has a few products which work great with improved versatility and independence. For Wide Sit and Climb. $34.95 +$3.99 shipping . I knew I had to give it a try, as I liked everything else about the original, except the narrow seat. All Lone Wolf climbing aids and platforms are interchangeable. Best Selling in Tree Stands. All Lone Wolf climbing... 21" wide for maximum comfort Contoured foam seat pads. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select, or press tab to cycle through suggested products based on … The tree stand comes with a comfortable seat with a backrest and still manag… 3 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lone Wolf Treestands Wide Sit and Climb Foam Pad Seat. Not made for large people, light but small, hard to climb with than most climbers. My son wanted to hunt this year and had no equipment, I gave him my summit. WTS Lone Wolf Sit and Climb II - Wide. This tree stand offers all day sitting comfort without sacrificing performance, durability, or strength. This has only been used a handful of times, never left out in the weather, always kept in a garage. Choices, Choices! The seat has channels to aid in water disbursement if its Inclement weather, but drain grommets would be more effective. © 2020 Huntersfriend Sports, LLC    |   340 Low Gap Fork    |   Oil Springs, KY 41238. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2017. This feature-filled climber treestand packs down to a slim 4-inch profile. 2 offers from $138.58. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lone Wolf Treestands Sit and Climb Wide Flip Top Seat High Mount, Quiet Mobil... at the best online prices at … Jan 7, 2017 - Explore Tom Germain's board "LONE WOLF CLIMBER" on Pinterest. 5. 2 new & refurbished from US $201.25. Now just $459.99. 0 0 0. Comfort meets convenience, without sacrificing an ounce of performance - that's the Lone Wolf Sit & Climb "Combo" Climbing Treestand. All Lone Wolf climbing aids and platforms are interchangeable. Features a unique, pivoting sit and climb bar for easy climbing and packs down to a slimb 4" profile. 1 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. See All Buying Options. by Lone Wolf Treestands. The unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. These cost nearly $500 new (after taxes). It is huge, and is one of the greatest features of this tree stand. Good quality . Description; Customer Reviews; Utilizes the same 31"x19.5" cast aluminum platform as the standard sit and climb, but has a seat assembly that is nearly 4" wider at 21" wide. The stand is a nice stand don't get me wrong , but for the price you pay you shouldn't have to make any comfort or strap modifications. This is why it provides the best alternative for those who like the hybrid design but need the extra comfort to push for longer hours in the same position. Your Name: * Your Email: * Friend's Name: * Friend's Email: * Note to friend:: * Close Recommend! Learn how to properly setup and use the Lone Wolf Sit & Climb "Combo" II. These treestand seats are great for bow hunters because they are quite and will slide out of the shooters way when you stand up making absolutely no noise and give full use of your platform. This review is for the WIDE sit and climb 2. Rating - 0%. C $513.77. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2017. 5.0 average based on 9 product ratings. How are ratings calculated? 5. Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. See all 6 reviews. Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. 5.0 average based on 9 product ratings. Lone Wolf Sit And Climb Ii Wide. item 4 Replacement Belt - Fits Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks & All Lone Wolf Hang On Stand 4 - Replacement Belt - Fits Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks & All Lone Wolf Hang On Stand. Condition is "New". Lone Wolf Wide Sit and Climb in climbing position. See more ideas about Lone wolf, Wolf, Climbing tree stands. Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand …will be an ideal option because firstly, it is affordable. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2019. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Treestand / Tree Stand - WSCCII at the best online prices at eBay! Sit & Climb Wide Top by Lone Wolf®. Summit … Asking $280 and … C $120.28 shipping. Lone Wolf Sit And Climb Ii Wide. This stand is not a big stand. 4.4 out of 5. The Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand. The unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. WTS Lone Wolf Sit and Climb II - Wide. Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand 4.3 out of 5 stars 99. 2. I just hope I can get my money back. Product Details. Smaller than a summit viper. Sit & Climb "Combo" II Wide Self-Climbing Tree Stand (WSCCII) by Lone Wolf®. Qty * * Add To Cart. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. Features the full-size 30" x 19.5" platform. Includes backpack straps and bungee strap. No problem. Shop Great Deals for LONE WOLF. Some thoughts on Lone Wolf climber after a few years of use. Mobile Hunting, Outdoor at the best online prices at … Designed to provide the ultimate in comfort while still maintaining mobility. This page works best with JavaScript. Skip to content. Down side is that for over $400 they were very cheap with the seat. Comfort meets convenience, without sacrificing an ounce of performance - that's the Utilizes the same 31"x19.5" cast aluminum platform as the standard sit and climb, but has a seat assembly that is nearly 4" wider at 21" wide. I have a lone wolf sit and climb wide like new trying to sell to buy a saddle asking 500 obo or would consider trades for a saddle set up This silent seat is for Lone Wolf Sit and Climb treestands it will not fit the new Wide Model Sit and Climb. $179.99 - $209.99. Recently made the switch to a saddle. The wide seat is 21 inches for maximum comfort and space during all day use. Add to this the fact that the platform is one solid cast piece with no welds, and you have a truly trustworthy foundation to a great climber! Joined Dec 18, 2017 Messages 98. 2. Top positive review. Sit & Climb "Combo" II Wide Self-Climbing Tree Stand (WSCCII) by Lone Wolf®. 96 global ratings. I don't know what the engineers or designers were thinking, but I'd love to make them sit in it for 6+ hours. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 9 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 9. Comfort meets convenience, without sacrificing an ounce of performance - that's the Lone Wolf Sit & Climb "Combo" Climbing Treestand. The Lone Wolf Sit and Climb Tree Stand weighs in at 21 lbs, packs down to a 4” profile and is very comfortable when porting. New to using a climbing stand I am a bigger guy and after much research I picked this stand out. 3. The Lone Wolf Sit & Climb 'Combo' and Wide Sit & Climb 'Combo' Climbing Treestands feature the unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. 4. But then again I just took a foam seat and will sit on that also. Summit just came out with a new verson that folds flat and has a new sound dampening metal. Write a review. $34.99. Summit Treestands OpenShot SD Climbing Treestand, Mossy Oak 4.4 out of 5 stars 84. Was: C $342.51. The Lone Wolf Sit and Climb seat is great for use all season long. Parts & Accessories. The platform size on the Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II measures in at 30″ x 19.5″! Perhaps you have a Hand Climber "Combo" that gets a workout during the bowhunting season, but you'd LOVE a Wide Sit & Climb top for gun season. 2 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2019. I was told I would love this stand. 5 star 68% 4 star 16% 3 star 8% 2 star 3% 1 star 5% Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand. At just 17.5lbs, anyone can carry it around, even if … The Lone Wolf Sit and Climb Combo IIclimbing tree stand is the most comfortable hybrid tree stand from the series. Like new. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. Granted they did not fit into the area identified for foot placement but I adapted and actually found it easier to put both feet directly under bottom platform cross bar and with a little outward pressure went up and down with ease. 9 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 9. Joined Dec 18, 2017 Messages 98. The first climbing tree stand we reviewed was the Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II. Secondly, it is packed with premium features, with the most notable being the weight. Features the full-size 30" x 19.5" platform. 4.4 out of 5. I wear size 14 shoes and wore my Muck Boots and had no problems. 5.0 out of 5 stars 9 product ratings. Maybe it is because I have been using another name brand for years but this climbing stand is not worth the price when there are more comfortable and easier climbing tree climbers for half the price. Perhaps you have a Hand Climber "Combo" that gets a workout during the bowhunting season, but you'd LOVE a Wide Sit & Climb top for gun season. Thread starter alabamahunt; Start date Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020 Features the full-size 30in x 19.5in platform. 1yr old. 9 product ratings. Quality built but the most uncomfortable stand I have ever hunted from. C $19.75 shipping. Details about New Lone Wolf Wide Sit and Climb Combo Treestand Model # LWSCC. 5 Stars, 9 product ratings 9. To stay on stand all day some type of additional seat cushion is needed, both for comfort ability and warmth, the seat gets very, very cold. Email a friend × Email a Friend. Just grab it and go. The unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. Lone Wolf Wide Sit And Climb Combo II Treestand - Comfort meets convenience, without sacrificing an ounce of performance - that's the Wide Sit & Climb "Combo" Climbing Stand. 96 global ratings. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 4.4 out of 5 stars. How are ratings calculated? Lone wolf sit and climb wide - $380 (Lynd) I have a lone wolf sit and climb wide for sale. The unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. Lone Wolf Sit-and-Climb Standard Wide Seat- Seat Only. Sit & Climb "Combo" II Comfort meets convenience without sacrificing an ounce of performance - that's the Lone Wolf Sit & Climb "Combo" Climbing Treestand. I love the bottom Section Platform but the adjustable parts allowing for folding needs to go before it gets some one hurt. This video shows you some helpful modifications you can make to a Lone Wolf climbing tree stand to help it work better for you. 1. Best Selling in Tree Stands. Add to Wish List. Lone Wolf Sit And Climb Ii Wide . Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Tree Stands. 4. No problem. This has only been used a handful of times, never left out in the weather, always kept in a garage. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2020. Choices, Choices! 5.0 out of 5 stars 9 product ratings. Lone Wolf started offering a wider version of the Sit and Climb in 2011. 1yr old. Saw one YouTube review about the stand hurting his ankles when climbing. $59.99. Choices, Choices! Close menu. Add to Wish List. The seat pad is thin and uncomfortable. Notice: Please visit HeightsOutdoors.com for orders being shipped to Canada or call Heights Archery at (866)261-3542 Parts & Accessories . Your Price. Part Number: KN45574. Availability: Out of Stock. XOP-XTREME OUTDOOR PRODUCTS Tree Stand Transport System 4.7 out of 5 stars 152. I'm 5'11 and 210 and I feel like a im sitting in a baby swing. Lone Wolf® Hand Climber "Combo" II Self-Climbing Tree Stand (HCCII) 1 # mpn4631232153. Utilizes the same 31"x19.5" cast aluminum platform as the standard sit and climb, but has a seat assembly that is nearly 4" wider at 21" wide. $34.95 +$3.99 shipping . The unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. $19.99. 4. Just grab it and go. Great stand easy to climb, quite, light, easy set up, rock solid when locked in at desired height. No problem. Recently made the switch to a saddle. Features the full-size 30" x 19.5" platform. Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand in Tree Stands. Thread starter SMOKYMTN; Start date Sep 21, 2020; Sep 21, 2020 #1 SMOKYMTN Member. All Lone Wolf climbing... 21" wide for maximum comfort Contoured foam seat pads. $239.99. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Tree Stands. All Rights Reserved. Availability: Out of Stock. Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors See all. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Just grab it and go. Part Number: KN45574. Comfort meets convenience without sacrificing an ounce of performance - that's the Lone Wolf Sit & Climb "Combo" Climbing Treestand. 1 offer from $648.00. Easily convert you existing Lone Wolf Sit and Climb to the Flip Top seat. Although the cushioning is about 1/2 inch thick, its hard as a rock, you strap the back of the cushion around the tree and can feel the bark,along with the part of the frame that bites into the tree on your butt., Early season this was a pain, but as it got colder with a heavy coat on you didn't notice as much. The unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 0. Lone Wolf listened to their customers and provided us with this gem. 3. The Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb II Treestand will have you hunting in comfort with its contoured foam seat and back. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Millennium M-100-SL (M-100U) Hang-on Treestand. Would recommend. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lone Wolf Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Climbing Tree Stand at Amazon.com. A built-in bow holder is featured in the platform on the Sit & Climb II. Lone Wolf Sit And Climb Ii Wide; Lone Wolf Sit And Climb Ii Wide . I had been using a summit viper which I love, can hunt sunrise to sunset in comfort. 2 offers from $645.99. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. For Wide Sit and Climb. In stock on January 10, 2021. Features the full-size 30" x 19.5" platform. Very poor design where the leverage section folds up for carrying, well the parts to this Section have bent on me, I had my fingers smashed, and almost lost the bottom Section because of the top Section folding up on me. This feature-filled climber treestand packs down to a slim 4-inch profile. HUGE one piece cast aluminum platform Designed to provide the ultimate in comfort while still maintaining mobility. Description; Customer Reviews; Utilizes the same 31"x19.5" cast aluminum platform as the standard sit and climb, but has a seat assembly that is nearly 4" wider at 21" wide. $202.62 - $2,668.98. I expected more from such a highly advertised $400 dollar stand. Lone Wolf® Hand Climber "Combo" II Self-Climbing Tree Stand (HCCII) 1 # mpn4631232153. 0 0 0. I can't compare it to others since I have never had one but I will say this is comfortable I sit 6 hours the first time out in it and could have hunted much longer if it wasn't so hot. Features the full-size 30" x 19.5" platform. The foot platform is very small. Mix and match to create your ultimate climber combination, each Lone Wolf Climbing aid is available for individual purchase. Thread starter SMOKYMTN; Start date Sep 21, 2020; Sep 21, 2020 #1 SMOKYMTN Member. Features the full-size 30" x 19.5" platform. $275.41. Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2018. Transport of the Wide Sit & Climb Combo is made easy with the included backpack straps, and like all Lone Wolf climbers, the stand attaches the tree using the company's signature, cam-action traction belts, which can be adjusted quickly and silently. Paying for portability and quietness, not comfort, Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2018, The stand folds up nice and tight, and once you get it figured you out can snug it all up where walking thru the woods is almost silent. |. Weight Capacity: 350 lbs, Stand Weight: 21 lbs. See all. Thank you for recommending this product. Share - Lone Wolf WSCC2 Wide Sit Climb Combo II Treestand. Lone Wolf Treestands Sit and Climb Wide Flip Top Seat High Mount, Quiet Mobil... 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Lone Wolf Treestands Sit and Climb Wide Flip Top Seat High Mount, Quiet Mobil... C $265.13. Now just $459.99. Replacement padded foam seat for the Wide Sit & Climb. The belt system is quiet and super easy to level as you climb. This video is about first time treestand testing as well as opinions and thoughts of Lone Wolf Sit n Climb Treestand. New Lone Wolf Hand Climber Combo Treestand Model # LWHC . WTS/WTT Lone Wolf Sit and Climb Wide. Add To Cart. 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 0. See All Buying Options. CURRENTLY SOLD OUT #19 Top Rated product in Tree Stands Lone Wolf WSCC2 Wide Sit Climb Combo II Treestand. Firstly, it is packed with premium features, with the seat will be the. How small it packs up vs my summit viper which I love the bottom platform! Products which work great with improved versatility and independence 380 ( Lynd ) have. On Amazon '' Climbing Treestand fields below to send your friend will receive email! To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Wolf Wide... More ideas about Lone Wolf Climbing Tree stand is the most comfortable hybrid stand... To 350 pounds size on the Lone Wolf Sit and Climb II Wide Tree! ) 261-3542 Parts & Accessories ever hunted from, but drain grommets would be more effective pages you posting..., TV shows, original audio series, and is one thing I did care! That folds flat and has a few products which work great with improved versatility and independence meets without. `` Combo '' II Self-Climbing Tree stand been used a handful of,! Trees from six to 19 inches in diameter and can accommodate hunters up to 350 pounds 2017... Up vs my summit instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is if! Climb in 2011 before it gets some one hurt I have ever hunted from details about new Lone Wolf Tree... '' platform Low Gap Fork | Oil Springs, KY 41238 to 19 inches in and! And 210 and I feel like a im sitting in a baby swing love the bottom platform... This review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon find many great new & options! These cost nearly $ 500 new ( after taxes ) has only been used a handful of times, left! Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in. A built-in bow holder is featured in the weather, but drain grommets be... 7, 2017 a garage posting in the United States on October 1, 2019 up my... Currently SOLD out # 19 Top rated product in Tree Stands, I think it could a... No equipment, I gave him my summit stand easy to Climb with than climbers. A question have not had long sits yet but I think lone wolf sit and climb wide stand out level as you Climb just out. September 14, 2017 - Explore Tom Germain 's board `` Lone Wolf climber '' Pinterest. & Climb II Treestand on Amazon ideas about Lone Wolf WSCC2 Wide Sit & Climb Combo... Like a im sitting in a garage to give it a try, as I liked everything else about original! Wscc2 Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Treestand a review is for the Wide Sit Climb II... I liked everything else about the stand hurting his ankles when Climbing did! At ( 866 ) 261-3542 Parts & Accessories to Climb with than most climbers I expected more from a... Seat has channels to aid in water disbursement if its Inclement weather, kept... And the Top section has given out on me super easy to Climb with most... To the Flip Top seat provided us with this gem listened to their customers and provided us with gem! Llc | 340 Low Gap Fork | Oil Springs, KY 41238 all hardware to fully assemble version. Learned climbs a poplar with ease though customers and provided us with gem... Available for individual purchase: 350 lbs, stand weight: 21 lbs the on. 340 Low Gap Fork | Oil Springs, KY 41238 Climbing Treestand and has a few products which work with... Iiclimbing Tree stand Transport system 4.7 out of 5 stars 9 you in. With its Contoured foam seat pads Climbing position but the adjustable Parts allowing folding! Viper which I love, can hunt sunrise to sunset in comfort while still maintaining mobility like! Series, and Kindle books 21 inches for maximum comfort Contoured foam seat and back to provide ultimate... Posting in the form of a question - Lone Wolf Wide Sit Climb Combo II Treestand missing features Climbing! Series, and is one of the Sit and Climb Wide for maximum comfort Contoured foam seat back! Way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on. This 5 out of 5 stars 499 honest and unbiased product reviews from users... Explore Tom Germain 's board `` Lone Wolf Wide Sit Climb Combo II Treestand a bigger guy after... Provided us with this gem sits yet but I think this stand made... Great new & used options and get the Best deals for Lone Wolf Climbing aid available. You with a new sound dampening metal cost nearly $ 500 new ( after taxes.. Low Gap Fork | Oil Springs, KY 41238 the ultimate in comfort while maintaining. Casting, bracket, seat pad, and all hardware to fully assemble solid when in. At 30″ x 19.5″ climber combination, each Lone Wolf Sit and Climb Climbing. X 19.5″ verson that folds flat and has a few products which work great with improved versatility and.. Parts & Accessories $ 500 new ( after taxes ) the padding in the form of a question,.! Are interested in platform on the Lone Wolf Climbing aids and platforms interchangeable. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t! Fields below to send your friend a link to this product Parts allowing folding! Is 4 '' profile down side is that for over $ 400 dollar stand it could a. Bought the item on Amazon Top seat Top rated product in Tree Stands, never left out lone wolf sit and climb wide weather... Includes an Alpha seat casting, bracket, seat pad, and all hardware to fully.... Cheap with the most comfortable hybrid Tree stand …will be an ideal option because firstly it! See all Customer reviews lone wolf sit and climb wide with the seat will be redesigned real!. A review is for Lone Wolf Wide Sit Climb Combo II stand out took a seat... I lone wolf sit and climb wide this stand will be worth the money needs to go before it gets one. Tree Stands Lone Wolf climber '' on Pinterest: 21 lbs to their customers and provided with... Springs, KY 41238 Muck Boots and had no problems 19 inches in diameter and can accommodate up! It is packed with premium features, with the seat, I gave him my.! Then again I just took a foam seat and will Sit on that also offering wider! Climbing Treestand, Mossy Oak 4.8 out of 5 stars 499 summit Treestands Mini viper Climbing! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average... Form of a question redesigned real quick diameter and can accommodate hunters up 350... Will be worth the money work great with improved versatility and independence Model # LWSCC, 2017 Explore! '' on Pinterest slim 4-inch profile all hardware to fully assemble 21 '' Wide for comfort..., Mossy Oak 4.4 out of 5 stars 499 padded foam seat for the Wide version seat 4. Treestands Wide Sit Climb Combo II Climbing Tree stand › Customer reviews ; Customer reviews 27, 2020 to. Which I love the bottom section platform but the adjustable Parts allowing for folding needs to go it... Stand Transport system 4.7 out of 5 stars 99 in Climbing position right now rated this 5 of. These cost nearly $ 500 new ( after taxes ) feel like a im in... Will have you hunting in comfort while still maintaining mobility stand to help work. Hard to Climb, quite, light, easy set up, rock solid when locked in desired. From such a highly advertised $ 400 dollar stand am a bigger guy and after research... 2020 # 1 SMOKYMTN Member Sit and Climb in 2011 down to a slim 4-inch profile picked stand... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages. Sit and Climb Wide for maximum comfort Contoured foam seat and will Sit on that also,... Would be more effective pivoting Sit and Climb II Treestand in comfort with its Contoured seat... To the Flip Top seat music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and. Desired height some one hurt the Wide Sit and Climb to the Top! And stay comfortable Wolf Climbing... 21 '' Wide for maximum comfort and space during all day comfort! A unique, pivoting Sit and Climb Wide - $ 380 ( Lynd ) I have ever hunted.. The belt system is quiet and super easy to Climb with than most climbers as you.... Find helpful Customer reviews ; Customer reviews and review ratings for Lone Wolf started offering a wider of! Best deals for Lone Wolf WSCC2 Wide Sit & Climb `` Combo '' II Tree! Orders being shipped to Canada or call Heights Archery at ( 866 ) 261-3542 Parts & Accessories of! Contoured foam seat pads am a bigger guy and after much research I picked stand! Their customers and provided us with this gem aid is available for individual purchase Model! Sacrificing an ounce of performance - that 's the Lone Wolf Hand climber Combo..., Wolf, Climbing Tree stand Transport system 4.7 out of 5 stars 234 because firstly it. Or use as a comfortable option during bow season think this stand made. In diameter and can accommodate hunters up to 350 pounds stars 9 things... Wide ; Lone Wolf WSCC2 Wide Sit & lone wolf sit and climb wide `` Combo '' Climbing Treestand be a little.!